PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Three Weeks to Houston

MotherfuckerJones
08-22-2015, 10:35 AM
Watching Hard Knocks. Just about three weeks to go. Let's start a discussion about Houston.

Watching Hard Knocks and seeing Hoyer and Mallet as the QBs. They both suck.

Watt scares the shit out of me with this oline lol. I'm interested to see how our oline does week 1 against him though.

Offensively, we can't let Hopkins off. Hopkins can really play.

Rausch
08-22-2015, 10:55 AM
My prediction is 16 sacks.

It's the only Houston that matters...

RealSNR
08-22-2015, 04:43 PM
Watt didn't kill us in 2013 against super shitty RT Eric Fisher.

We'll be fine.

Bowser
08-22-2015, 04:46 PM
This game will be a throwback to the days of Marty. Has the feel of a 13-10 kind of game.

pugsnotdrugs19
08-22-2015, 05:15 PM
I feel really strongly about our defense, like many of us do. Like, I honestly think if the pieces are healthy on all 3 levels, it's the deepest and best defense in the AFC, perhaps the entire league. That's no BS.

Therefore, going against an offense that features Brian Hoyer or Ryan Mallett and no Arian Foster, I don't see KC giving up more than 10. At the same time, if our offense, specifically the line doesn't get healthy in time, we may not score too much either. Nonetheless, I feel really confident about this one right now.

Bufkin
08-22-2015, 05:31 PM
How's UNC going to do this year? It sucks not having Michael Jordan anymore and all...

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-22-2015, 05:45 PM
Can't.

Wait.

MotherfuckerJones
08-22-2015, 05:46 PM
How's UNC going to do this year? It sucks not having Michael Jordan anymore and all...

Go back to your Falcon board twat. Fuck off.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-22-2015, 06:06 PM
We'll have a plan For Watt, They plan on being lite with Clowney the first few games and I expect him to be hurt before game one anyway. We'll get our TD to Maclin out of the way early, then Charles and Kelce will take over the game . Two pics for our Defense,Peters and Abdullah each will get one.

Chiefs 31

Texans 6

TribalElder
08-22-2015, 06:31 PM
Prepare to watch Alex smith turtle up in the fetal position

MMXcalibur
08-22-2015, 06:35 PM
Outside of JJ Watt, nothing about the Texans scares me.
If the Chiefs are a team worth talking about this season, they should handle these guys like they did vs Jacksonville two years ago.

Bowser
08-22-2015, 06:40 PM
If the Chiefs are a team worth talking about this season, they should handle these guys like they did vs Jacksonville two years ago.

Their defense is legit, especially that front seven. If our offensive line doesn't get it together ricky-fucking-tick, they could steal one from us.

MotherfuckerJones
08-22-2015, 06:41 PM

I'm a little nervous because of the Tennessee game last season. But hopefully losing that game has this team hungry because that game cost us last season.

pugsnotdrugs19
08-22-2015, 06:49 PM
It's a game they have to win to be taken seriously. They're just better-- on paper.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
08-22-2015, 06:50 PM
Watching their game with Denver tonight. Offense is putrid, but their defense is very solid. Really wanted to watch their secondary get tested, but Manning's arm is extra noodle-like. I guess I'm liking what I'm seeing from this Donk offense.

MotherfuckerJones
08-24-2015, 07:54 AM
@RapSheet: Sources: The #Texans have named Brian Hoyer as their starting QB to begin the 2015 season.

Dave Lane
08-24-2015, 07:57 AM
Watching Hard Knocks. Just about three weeks to go. Let's start a discussion about Houston.

Watching Hard Knocks and seeing Hoyer and Mallet as the QBs. They both suck.

Watt scares the shit out of me with this oline lol. I'm interested to see how our oline does week 1 against him though.

Offensively, we can't let Hopkins off. Hopkins can really play.

Houston is horrid. If we don't beat them by 50 its Alex's fault.

Just helping stir the pot :)

ThaVirus
08-24-2015, 08:03 AM
@RapSheet: Sources: The #Texans have named Brian Hoyer as their starting QB to begin the 2015 season.

I think I'd have preferred Mallet because he's even more buns but Hoyer isn't good either. Hoyer is very Alex Smith-like though.

I predict two strong defensive efforts and a couple highly frustrating offenses.

MotherfuckerJones
08-24-2015, 08:05 AM
Hoyer is decent enough. With our defense I'm not worried. I have a feeling after last years opening day that this team will be hungry.

Chiefshrink
08-24-2015, 08:09 AM
Really wanted to watch their secondary get tested,

With our O-line the Texans 2ndary "still" won't get tested:rolleyes:

ThaVirus
08-24-2015, 08:11 AM
Hoyer is decent enough. With our defense I'm not worried. I have a feeling after last years opening day that this team will be hungry.

I'm excited to see the run defense. Don't look now, but our guys have been stopping the run fantastically thus far in the preseason. I know it doesn't mean much but it is encouraging.

Mav
08-24-2015, 08:12 AM
Watching their game with Denver tonight. Offense is putrid, but their defense is very solid. Really wanted to watch their secondary get tested, but Manning's arm is extra noodle-like. I guess I'm liking what I'm seeing from this Donk offense.

Yeah. Its bad. Peyton has no arm anymore. Even the long ball they showed on sports center, he put everything on it, and it only went like 40 yards.

MotherfuckerJones
08-24-2015, 08:13 AM
I'm excited to see the run defense. Don't look now, but our guys have been stopping the run fantastically thus far in the preseason. I know it doesn't mean much but it is encouraging.

We didn't face marshawn lynch right? It was Michael. Blue is a decent back or has been this preseason.

ThaVirus
08-24-2015, 08:16 AM
We didn't face marshawn lynch right? It was Michael. Blue is a decent back or has been this preseason.

Yeah, that's why I say it may not mean much. The Cardinals running game is basically non-existent and we faced Robert Turbin and Christine Michael as opposed to Marshawn Lynch.

Still, I was encouraged after that abortion our run defense was last season.

ThaVirus
08-24-2015, 08:17 AM
Blue isn't bad and I don't have the stats with me but I want to say his YPC average is well below what Foster's is behind the same line. Kind of like getting the break of playing Knile instead of Jamaal. Blue may be capable, but he's nowhere near as good as Foster.

Discuss Thrower
08-24-2015, 08:17 AM
O/U at 41 and the line HOU -1.5.

Pound the under and.....?

Mav
08-24-2015, 08:22 AM
O/U at 41 and the line HOU -1.5.

Pound the under and.....?

41? Wow.

eh. I am more worried of Houston than a lot. Even with all the stuff that makes sense. JJ Watt scares the crap out of me. I watched him last year single handedly take over games. Including the game against the Browns.

im also worried that its week three and the Chiefs are tinkering with the right side of the line. which just happens to be where JJ Watt plays.

if I was forced to bet I would probably go over.

KCUnited
08-24-2015, 08:23 AM
Watching Hard Knocks and I still can't get over that RAC was actually our head coach. It's such a suppressed memory, like being molested as a child or something. You know it happened, but you made it not seem real in your mind.

Dunerdr
08-24-2015, 09:45 AM
We are the buffalo bills.... Hell on d barely there on O. Fahhhh q

Chiefnj2
08-24-2015, 09:50 AM
I'd go under on that 41. I'm not sure they break 30.

Hoover
08-24-2015, 09:59 AM
So we take out Hoyer week one, they put in Mallet and make the playoffs right?

I'm cool with that.

Mr. Pink
08-24-2015, 11:17 AM

Kush or Morse vs. Wilfork is scary to me. I don't care how old Vince is. He is probably going to own them and he could change the game if they play like shit.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-24-2015, 04:51 PM

Put this in your blog:

"We found another team's QB that Sweet's is not coveting".

beach tribe
08-24-2015, 05:06 PM
We're gonna push their shit in, setting the tone for one of the best seasons every Chiefs fan under the age of 50 has ever known.
This season will change our football lives. I can feel it.

beach tribe
08-24-2015, 05:10 PM
Kush or Morse vs. Wilfork is scary to me. I don't care how old Vince is. He is probably going to own them and he could change the game if they play like shit.

Wilfork will be gassed by the 2nd Qtr just like last season. His best days are wy behind him.
He's a fat slow tub of lard these days.

Man, I wish we had a Jason Dunn type of TE that could help double Watt so we could double Wilfork for a half until he's sucking wind and dreaming about double stuffed burritos.

Bowser
08-24-2015, 05:10 PM
We're gonna push their shit in, setting the tone for one of the best seasons every Chiefs fan under the age of 50 has ever known.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0cDK0XDxrKA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nychief
08-24-2015, 05:47 PM
Texans look as bad as we did following around the pats rejects. JJ is a monster.... Run the other way. The rest of the team looks shitty... And O'brien? This isn't fuck little boy U.

beach tribe
08-24-2015, 05:51 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0cDK0XDxrKA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can feel it!!

MotherfuckerJones
08-25-2015, 12:08 PM
@dfbarron: CBS announces voices for #Texans games: Kevin Harlan-Rich Gannon for Chiefs 9/13 & Falcons 10/4, Greg Gumbel-Trent Green for Panthers 9/20.

TEX
08-25-2015, 12:32 PM
Clowney cleared to practice full contact. They're taking it slow with him. Word is he'll definitely see some action in passing situations Week 1. The Texans front 7 is not too bad. Will be an early test for our OL.

Mr. Pink
08-25-2015, 02:19 PM
Clowney cleared to practice full contact. They're taking it slow with him. Word is he'll definitely see some action in passing situations Week 1. The Texans front 7 is not too bad. Will be an early test for our OL.

It's definitely an attacking front seven. Clowney will be playing with a chip on his shoulder. They will cause some problems.

BlackOp
08-25-2015, 02:47 PM
I dont see that offense doing anything against KC's defense....

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-25-2015, 03:56 PM
Texans | Jadeveon Clowney on track for Week 1

Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:25:46 -0700

Houston Texans LB Jadeveon Clowney (knee) may not play in the preseason but appears to be on track to play Week 1. Head coach Bill O'Brien said the team is following the plan for Clowney that the medical staff created.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/18/nfl/houston-texans#ixzz3jrlxH5jH

He will pull a hammy on the first play

Dave Lane
08-25-2015, 03:57 PM
Easiest win in years. Texas is horrid.

Discuss Thrower
08-25-2015, 03:59 PM
The saaaaaaaame shit was said about Tennessee last year.

dannybcaitlyn
08-25-2015, 04:09 PM

I'm more worried about our own offense killing our defense with three and outs continuously from Alex smith and co.

JimBaker48.8
08-26-2015, 11:47 AM
Texans' fan here, though as a Missouri native still follow the Chiefs closely.
We are hoping to start the season 3-1 with a loss to the Chiefs but after the season opener against KC we've got Carolina, TB and ATL which is not too bad of a stretch after what will be a real tough game against the Chiefs.
Andre Johnson left the team this past offseason in FA and Adrian Foster is injured and out atleast until probably midseason and with Brian Hoyers at QB we've got serious problems on offense and against a really tough Chiefs D, opening day will be no joke for us. It will be tough for us to score anything but FGs.
The Broncos and Peyton Manning were here over the past weekend, and FWIW my impression was that Mannings arm is weaker than ever while their backup QB was probably more impressive.

ThaVirus
08-26-2015, 12:16 PM

CP circa 2013 when they strolled into KC with Case Keenum at QB.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2015, 05:31 PM

"The Battle of Case Keenum".

Embarrassing.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-26-2015, 05:50 PM
We are hoping to start the season 3-1 with a loss to the Chiefs but after the season opener against KC we've got Carolina, TB and ATL which is not too bad of a stretch after what will be a real tough game against the Chiefs.
Andre Johnson left the team this past offseason in FA and Adrian Foster is injured and out atleast until probably midseason and with Brian Hoyers at QB we've got serious problems on offense and against a really tough Chiefs D, opening day will be no joke for us. It will be tough for us to score anything but FGs.
The Broncos and Peyton Manning were here over the past weekend, and FWIW my impression was that Mannings arm is weaker than ever while their backup QB was probably more impressive.

Thanks for the input.

Chiefs 31
Texans 6

Contrarian
08-26-2015, 05:55 PM

Blue sucks balls!

ThaVirus
08-26-2015, 06:17 PM

Welcome to the board, n00b.

Sounds like you're pretty much expecting a loss to open up the season.

How do you expect the game will play out? Blowout? A close shootout? A close defensive effort? What would you say are your team's biggest weaknesses? Any rookies or up-and-comers that might surprise?

Mav
08-26-2015, 06:21 PM

You seem awesome. It's going to be a great Chiefs season.

Mav
08-26-2015, 06:24 PM

We don't have Kendrick Lewis as a flood gate.

ThaVirus
08-26-2015, 06:25 PM

How do you expect the game will play out? Blowout? A close shootout? A close defensive effort? What would you say are your team's biggest weaknesses? Any rookies or up-and-comers that might surprise?

Urc Burry
08-26-2015, 07:10 PM
Vrabel busted out an "it's a process" line on hard knocks.. Please beat these patriot fucks

King_Chief_Fan
08-26-2015, 07:16 PM
The saaaaaaaame shit was said about Tennessee last year.

Ouch, that is going to leave a mark

JimBaker48.8
08-27-2015, 09:56 AM

I'm not optimistic about our chances, especially about our offense generating any kind of sustained drives. Best bet is if the game ends being primarily a defensive contest, so we've got to contain Charles.

MotherfuckerJones
08-27-2015, 10:03 AM
Hopefully they learned a lesson from Tennessee. You're not going to waltz to victory. Need solid game plan and focus.

And fuck "the process" and fuck New England

Chiefnj2
08-27-2015, 10:04 AM
The first team to two points will pretty much win.

Bowser
08-27-2015, 10:32 AM
@dfbarron: CBS announces voices for #Texans games: Kevin Harlan-Rich Gannon for Chiefs 9/13 & Falcons 10/4, Greg Gumbel-Trent Green for Panthers 9/20.

Nice. Harlan and Gannon are probably the best duo out there for CBS right now. I like Nantz and Sims just fine, and I think Trent Green is an up and comer for CBS, but give me Harlan and Gannon.

RunKC
08-27-2015, 10:39 AM
Last year we opened the game at Arrowhead with no Bowe, no DAT, no Wilson and lost 3 starters to season ending injuries in game.

I think we'll be fine unless some sort of extreme injury plague happens (knocks on wood).

Chiefs should win this.

Dave Lane
08-27-2015, 10:45 AM
Watching Hard Knocks and I still can't get over that RAC was actually our head coach. It's such a suppressed memory, like being molested as a child or something. You know it happened, but you made it not seem real in your mind.

Herm had that effect on me. At least RAC seemed genial enough to not infuriate me.

Dave Lane
08-27-2015, 10:47 AM
Hopefully they learned a lesson from Tennessee. You're not going to waltz to victory. Need solid game plan and focus.

And fuck "the process" and fuck New England

The Tennessee game plan was for Alex to open it up. We saw the results. Its time to deal with his noodle arm (brain) for what it is.