PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Who Is Your Underdog?

Chief Faithful
08-26-2015, 08:12 AM
Every year there is a bubble player I watch through camp that grabs my attention and I start to root for to make the team. Last year it was Albert Wilson, a receiver from Georgia State who became the first player from a new program to make the NFL. This year it is Fred Williams, a guy from a small school who is older than most first year guys with great speed and hands. This guy has really captured my attention and imagination as I am beginning to believe he could develop into an effective receiver. A second player that has captured my attention is Charcandrik West who I believe is no longer on the bubble he will make this team.

I am interested in hearing which bubble player has captured your imagination and you are beginning to believe should be on the roster.

Three7s
08-26-2015, 08:21 AM
Justin March

He's flashed every time I've seen him on the field.

MotherfuckerJones
08-26-2015, 08:24 AM
I have two for a tie. West and March.

Chief Faithful
08-26-2015, 08:24 AM
Justin March

He's flashed every time I've seen him on the field.

My heart broke when he went down injured. I was amazed how well an UDFA was taking over that position.

Chief Faithful
08-26-2015, 08:26 AM
While not really an underdog, Mitch Morse has sure exceeded my expectations.

Mr. Pink
08-27-2015, 06:31 AM
I have two for a tie. West and March.

I'm not sure those guys are under dogs anymore? I don't see how they could be left off the roster at this point. I think Fangupo is my under dog. He has really played well at NT. We are so much deeper there than I ever imagined.