PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Bill O'Brien: Jadeveon Clowney on track to play in Texans season opener

Tribal Warfare
08-27-2015, 01:33 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Guys. We finally get to see <a href="https://twitter.com/clownejd">@clownejd</a> play football again. In a regular season game. Week 1! <a href="http://t.co/UsLAf3iX8U">http://t.co/UsLAf3iX8U</a> <a href="http://t.co/zhSPKh4NJT">pic.twitter.com/zhSPKh4NJT</a></p>&mdash; NFL Network (@nflnetwork) <a href="https://twitter.com/nflnetwork/status/636757716334182400">August 27, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RealSNR
08-27-2015, 01:41 AM
Nobody's afraid of his brokedick ass.

Mav
08-27-2015, 01:59 AM
If healthy, he's an issue.

RealSNR
08-27-2015, 02:10 AM
If alive, Hitler is an issue

RealSNR
08-27-2015, 02:14 AM
The dude STILL hasn't done jack shit since his freshman year of college, and even then it was basically ONE FUCKING PLAY that had everybody jizzing themselves rotten.

We don't know if the guy can even ball or if he's just a great athlete who doesn't know how to put it all together.

I think it's stupid to still say, "Once he's healthy, he's a good player." We still don't know that. 4 games and 5 tackles last year says he's more Dee Ford than he is Julius Peppers

Mav
08-27-2015, 02:31 AM
The dude STILL hasn't done jack shit since his freshman year of college, and even then it was basically ONE FUCKING PLAY that had everybody jizzing themselves rotten.

We don't know if the guy can even ball or if he's just a great athlete who doesn't know how to put it all together.

I think it's stupid to still say, "Once he's healthy, he's a good player." We still don't know that. 4 games and 5 tackles last year says he's more Dee Ford than he is Julius Peppers

I said issue. I didn't say he's Lawrence Taylor.

BossChief
08-27-2015, 06:15 AM
I hope that lazy fuck does play the opener. We should be able to abuse him in coverage.

Marcellus
08-27-2015, 06:27 AM
I hope that lazy **** does play the opener. We should be able to abuse him in coverage.

Derek Rose is going to be like "Damn!"

Mav
08-27-2015, 07:12 AM
I hope that lazy fuck does play the opener. We should be able to abuse him in coverage.

They said he would probably only be asked to rush.

TEX
08-27-2015, 07:15 AM
I hope that lazy **** does play the opener. We should be able to abuse him in coverage.

He hasn't been lazy in the NFL. He's worked his ass off to rehab his injury to get to this point. I'll give u that opinion if you're basing it on his college career though...

Hammock Parties
08-27-2015, 08:03 AM

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/08/17/d3dcf3c2f59ac4b2aa173f9d3c3df833.gif?1408235449

MMXcalibur
08-27-2015, 08:04 AM
Not worried in the slightest.

BigMeatballDave
08-27-2015, 08:13 AM
LOL Clowney has proven nothing at this level, but Clay will hang from his groin. Troll gonna troll.

ptlyon
08-27-2015, 08:14 AM
Get Fisher fitted for the clown suit

RunKC
08-27-2015, 08:14 AM
They really fucked up passing on Mack and Bridgewater

Hammock Parties
08-27-2015, 08:26 AM
LOL Clowney has proven nothing at this level, but Clay will hang from his groin. Troll gonna troll.

The guy showed a lot before his injury last year. Trust me, he's gonna beast.

The Franchise
08-27-2015, 08:56 AM
I wonder if they'll line him up on the same side as Watt.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-27-2015, 09:09 AM
If healthy, he's an issue.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Halfcan
08-27-2015, 09:09 AM
With a name like Clowney- how can you take him serious.

He might make a couple of plays-but I doubt he will be a "the" reason if we lose. Lets hope Alex has learned to pick up a Blitz on 3rd down-he has always seemed completely shocked when they throw it at him again and again and again and again for huge sacks. I don't think I have ever seen a QB so befuddled by Blitz plays. If the Texans force a lot of 3rd and longs - it will be a bad day for Alex. I think he might be the worst QB I have ever seen on 3rd down.

King_Chief_Fan
08-27-2015, 09:32 AM
With a name like Clowney- how can you take him serious.

He might make a couple of plays-but I doubt he will be a "the" reason if we lose. Lets hope Alex has learned to pick up a Blitz on 3rd down-he has always seemed completely shocked when they throw it at him again and again and again and again for huge sacks. I don't think I have ever seen a QB so befuddled by Blitz plays. If the Texans force a lot of 3rd and longs - it will be a bad day for Alex. I think he might be the worst QB I have ever seen on 3rd down.

at least he is number 1 at something

RealSNR
08-27-2015, 10:01 AM
He hasn't been lazy in the NFL. He's worked his ass off to rehab his injury to get to this point. I'll give u that opinion if you're basing it on his college career though...

It must be pretty hard to actually see how Clowney is doing when your head is still lodged up Case Keenum's butthole.

Good lord. Like, I know quite a bit about the Packers and all, and they're a team that consistently goes to the playoffs, and I talk them up maybe HALF of the time that you do about the Houston fucking Texans.

Paul fucking Fanaika could block Clowney. He's nothing.

BigMeatballDave
08-27-2015, 10:05 AM
It must be pretty hard to actually see how Clowney is doing when your head is still lodged up Case Keenum's butthole.

Paul fucking Fanaika could block Clowney. He's nothing.LMAO

TEX
08-27-2015, 10:09 AM

Good lord. Like, I know quite a bit about the Packers and all, and they're a team that consistently goes to the playoffs, and I talk them up maybe HALF of the time that you do about the Houston ****ing Texans.

Paul ****ing Fanaika could block Clowney. He's nothing.

AND you have yours lodged up mine. You don't know shit about anything. You just think you do... Dipshit.

RealSNR
08-27-2015, 10:14 AM
You should know. word is you check prostates with your tongue. And you don't know shit about anything. You just think you do. Dipshit. ;)

Oh no the dude who compares everything in life to his local area doesn't think I'm very smart :deevee:

MotherfuckerJones
08-27-2015, 10:16 AM
Watt worries me more than Clowney. I just don't wana see Alex throw a bs pick to Watt for a TD

TEX
08-27-2015, 10:22 AM
Oh no the dude who compares everything in life to his local area doesn't think I'm very smart :deevee:

To be clear, I think you're a fool and the biggest dipshit wanna-be on this board. You're just like all know-it-alls.

BigMeatballDave
08-27-2015, 10:27 AM
To be clear, I think you're a fool and the biggest dipshit wanna-be on this board. You're just like all know-it-alls.

This would apply to Clay and some of his minions.

SNR is solid.

RealSNR
08-27-2015, 10:28 AM

I'm still waiting for Case Keenum to "finish us off" like you said he would.

Urc Burry
08-27-2015, 10:29 AM

About as much as Dee Ford

TEX
08-27-2015, 10:38 AM
I'm still waiting for Case Keenum to "finish us off" like you said he would.

ROFL He did better than you thought he would... And, I NEVER said he'd beat KC, but you don't listen to what people say. Instead, you tell them what you think they said and it becomes your agenda.

I said the Chiefs better NOT take him too lightly because he does not get rattled, can throw on the run, and he was much more mobile than a statue like Matt Schaub. I said if they get sloppy, Keenum could hurt them.

A 17-16 victory, over a QB making his 1st start on the road, against a very stout "D", is NOT something to gloat over. But then there's the whole dipshit thing with you, so I get it.

TEX
08-27-2015, 10:41 AM
This would apply to Clay and some of his minions.

SNR is solid.

I respect your opinion, but I have a different one. However, I agree with the part about Calyness and his disciples.

MMXcalibur
08-27-2015, 10:47 AM

"Trust me, I'll eat that bug any day now."

Pasta Little Brioni
08-27-2015, 10:48 AM
"Trust me, I'll eat that bug any day now."

This year it's a shit sandwich

RealSNR
08-27-2015, 10:56 AM
ROFL He did better than you thought he would... And, I NEVER said he'd beat KC, but you don't listen to what people say. Instead, you tell them what you think they said and it becomes your agenda.

I said the Chiefs better NOT take him too lightly because he does not get rattled, can throw on the run, and he was much more mobile than a statue like Matt Schaub. I said if they get sloppy, Keenum could hurt them.

A 17-16 victory, over a QB making his 1st start on the road, against a very stout "D", is NOT something to gloat over. But then there's the whole dipshit thing with you, so I get it.If ANY team plays sloppy, ANY QB will hurt them. And I believe you made a post somewhere about how Keenum plays, with something to the effect of, "First he'll chip away at you, then in the 4th quarter HE GOES IN FOR THE KILL!!!!111" You're downplaying how much you actually talked the kid up because you don't even realize how much of a Houston homer you were that week.

I remember when Tyler Thigpen had a lot of "close" victories against good teams as a starting QB. Same story. Teams don't know how to play against new QBs. Even Tyler fucking Palko saw SOME success for a little bit in his first starting action.

And just like Tyler Thigpen, Case Keenum was a shitty gimmick offense QB from a shitty school in a shitty conference who had neither the talent or the ability to even stick around as a prominent backup in the NFL. And just like Thigpen, he's currently sucking shit through a straw instead of playing in the NFL.

OctoberFart
08-27-2015, 01:47 PM
Clowney is a bust. The upside to KC fans is he may over take Fisher as the worst number 1 pick overall since Russell.

Halfcan
08-27-2015, 02:39 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/check-out-jadeveon-clowney-s-reaction-when-told-he-d-be-playing-week-1-152047856.html

Clownys reaction.

Chiefshrink
08-27-2015, 03:01 PM
Like Fisher, Clowney is soft. Maybe the two will have simultaneous injuries as they hit each other thus having that ultimate football NFL orgasm injury effect leaving the game together:p

Chiefshrink
08-27-2015, 03:02 PM
Clowney is a bust. The upside to KC fans is he may over take Fisher as the worst number 1 pick overall since Russell.

I get your point but no one will be as bad as Leaf or Russell IMO.

JimBaker48.8
08-29-2015, 06:32 AM
The dude STILL hasn't done jack shit since his freshman year of college, and even then it was basically ONE ****ING PLAY that had everybody jizzing themselves rotten.

Coming out of college of course it was silly for his fans to call Clowney a generational player. I watched him play some at Carolina and he was very athletic and long and unusual quicks for a man that big, lots of potential. The guy that he reminded me of was the knuclehead from Mizzou who went to the 49ers and and screwed up his chances and life in the NFL because of dead brain cells and dope. But unlike Aldon Smith Clowney doesn't even like beer and has no off field issues and gets along very well, fits in with his teammates and really likes playing ball.
I have no idea how his NFL career turns out, but no doubt it's tough coming back from this microfracture surgery, just a plain ole ACL is a lot easier to rehab and recover from.

Simply Red
08-29-2015, 08:11 AM
They said he would probably only be asked to rush.

Smart to disclose their game-plan - good, solid leadership there.

Hootie
08-29-2015, 11:12 AM
fucks given : 0