PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Friday, Titans, Preseason game #3: What aspects will you be analyzing?

Trivers
08-27-2015, 08:29 AM
The final varsity game before the regular season.

"Ones" should play 3 quarters to get tuned up.

There should more that just a touch or two for Charles.

Whom and what will you be watching?

Chiefnj2
08-27-2015, 08:34 AM
The only important thing is whether all of the "ones" leave the game healthy.

Bob Dole
08-27-2015, 08:36 AM

You're forgetting Alex passing for 400 yards and 5 TDs. That's the most important takeaway.

Hammock Parties
08-27-2015, 08:37 AM
You're forgetting Alex passing for 400 ands and 5 TDs. That's the most important takeaway.

Is it too much to ask for 7 YPA?

O.city
It would be nice to see the offense be more explosive

Reerun_KC
How well Danielsss plays with the #1s. Nothing else matters.

BigCatDaddy
08-27-2015, 08:45 AM
Daniel vs ASS11 and will Murray throw a pass.

Trivers
08-27-2015, 08:48 AM
Daniel vs ASS11 and will Murray throw a pass.

Will Murray even play. His time to shine may be next week during the JV game.

BigCatDaddy
08-27-2015, 08:57 AM
Will Murray even play. His time to shine may be next week during the JV game.

I dont know. Im just hoping Reid doesn't sabotage Daniel to take the heat off ASS11.

Reerun_KC
08-27-2015, 08:58 AM
I dont know. Im just hoping Reid doesn't sabotage Daniel to take the heat off ASS11.

Exactly... We don't need Reid protecting his golden boy at the detriment to the success of the team.

stevieray
08-27-2015, 09:02 AM
Dartgod's grub.

the Talking Can
08-27-2015, 09:03 AM
i'll be watching for Smith's 'eye stuff'

Halfcan
08-27-2015, 09:14 AM

Or at least not shit the bed every third down.

I will be counting the 3rd down dump offs when we need long yardage and also the failures by Alex to pick up Blitz plays. He should be making the right calls at this point of his career. :rolleyes:

Halfcan
08-27-2015, 09:16 AM
Exactly... We don't need Reid protecting his golden boy at the detriment to the success of the team.

:clap:

Fans are tired of Alex's non-ability to make big plays. I think we will hear fans chanting for a QB change by mid season.

DaFace
08-27-2015, 09:16 AM
It would be nice to see the offense be more explosive

For that, I'd think the key is how much Jamaal plays. It's hard for our offense to be explosive in the first place, let alone without our star player.

stevieray
08-27-2015, 09:19 AM

Fans are tired of Alex's non-ability to make big plays. I think we will hear fans chanting for a QB change by mid season.

Yes, some will look for any negative.

...sounds fun! That's Entertainment!

Chiefnj2
08-27-2015, 09:20 AM
In game 2 every time Charles touched the ball I was holding my breath he wouldn't get banged up. I'll probably have the same involuntary reaction in game 3.

Trivers
08-27-2015, 09:21 AM

Nope...just from the same, old vocal minority who have nothing else to bitch about.

Guys, can we have at least ONE thread where a select few doesn't hijack to shrill their tired Smith hatred?

DaFace
08-27-2015, 09:22 AM
Nope...just from the vocal minority who have nothing else to bitch about.

Guys, can we have at least ONE thread where a select few doesn't hijack to shrill their tired Smith hatred?

No. No we can't.

Mr. Pink
08-27-2015, 09:26 AM
I want to see the starting offense effectively move the ball down the field and score. I don't want to see any deep passes on the first drive or any other BS. Let's just practice what we do for once this preseason.

Halfcan
08-27-2015, 09:26 AM
Yes, some will look for any negative.

...sounds fun! That's Entertainment!

True- but history shows that Arrowhead does not have patients for bumbling idiot QB's. I wonder if they will cheer if Alex gets hurt like they did Castle?

If Alex comes out flat in the Home Opener like he has so far- we might see the fired up crowd start chanting CHASE, CHASE, CHASE, CHASE!

I think the odds are good.

Halfcan
08-27-2015, 09:29 AM
You're forgetting Alex passing for 400 yards and 5 TDs. That's the most important takeaway.

3rd post before it turned into an Alex thread. ROFL

Trivers
08-27-2015, 09:30 AM
True- but history shows that Arrowhead does not have patients for bumbling idiot QB's. I wonder if they will cheer if Alex gets hurt like they did Castle?

If Alex comes out flat in the Home Opener like he has so far- we might see the fired up crowd start chanting CHASE, CHASE, CHASE, CHASE!

I think the odds are good.

Only in your mind. This thread is not about your hatred for Smith.

It's Freaking Preseason! :) Chill.

You should hold your normal bitching until after the Houston.

Hootie
08-27-2015, 09:32 AM
alex better have a perfect preseason game 3 or else

Halfcan
08-27-2015, 09:36 AM
Nope...just from the same, old vocal minority who have nothing else to bitch about.

I did not start it.

How can you not talk about him? He is the highest paid player and the Key to our whole season. We have a stacked team of studs and Everything relies on Alex. He has not even shown a glimpse of playing well this year, so that only exacerbates the situation. I get pissed / bored watching him play on TV- thank God I am not a season ticket holder anymore.

Chiefnj2
08-27-2015, 09:38 AM
I'd like to see Reid go back to the "regular" play calling and not force Smith into throws he isn't comfortable making. Just get the guys on the same page and execute some basic plays.

ThaVirus
08-27-2015, 09:57 AM
Game 3 or no, I still don't want Jamaal touching the ball.

DaFace
08-27-2015, 09:59 AM

I'd agree. However, you can bet that everyone will freak out about our offense if they don't light it up, even if he's not in the game.

ThaVirus
08-27-2015, 09:59 AM
Aside from that, I'll still be hoping for a 100% injury free game.

I'm anxious to see how we bottle up Mariota. I'd like to see at least one INT, although that isn't vital. I just want to see our great pass rush, good coverage and some nice ball skills.

I'll also be looking to see the offense be efficient. If we hit a 2 minute drill, I want to see big chunk plays. No more bullshit.

ThaVirus
08-27-2015, 10:01 AM
I'd agree. However, you can bet that everyone will freak out about our offense if they don't light it up, even if he's not in the game.

They will, but can you blame them?

This is the Titans after all and according to many here Knile could start on about 20 other teams. We should be able to move the ball with or without Jamaal. He just makes it a hell of a lot easier.

OctoberFart
08-27-2015, 10:01 AM

He got that on 400 YAC's.

Predarat
08-27-2015, 10:07 AM
Beating the Titans is pretty easy, they are horrible. All you have to do is throw one good punch or two early on, play defense, and wait for the game to end.

Reerun_KC
08-27-2015, 10:15 AM
Only in your mind. This thread is not about your hatred for Smith.

It's Freaking Preseason! :) Chill.

You should hold your normal bitching until after the Houston.

Chase started it when he started lighting up the backups and soon to be cut scrubs...

Chiefs fans saw a difference, KC media saw a difference.

Its nothing about Alex, its about Chase being better.

OctoberFart
08-27-2015, 10:20 AM
Beating the Titans is pretty easy, they are horrible. All you have to do is throw one good punch or two early on, play defense, and wait for the game to end.

Does week 1 2014 ring a bell? Ken Whiz took a whiz on your whole team including the big fat red pumpkin and the whole KC organization took a golden shower.

MotherfuckerJones
08-27-2015, 10:24 AM
No injuries. Get out fairly healthy.
I'm focusing on the oline and how they hold up.
I wana see more of Peters, Ford and some other young players on defense.
I wana see this offense make some fucking plays. They should against this Titan defense.
And lastly I wana see West and Murray. I want to see Murry make some throws this game.

Predarat
08-27-2015, 10:41 AM
Does week 1 2014 ring a bell? Ken Whiz took a whiz on your whole team including the big fat red pumpkin and the whole KC organization took a golden shower.

This is supposed to be an exhibition! You understand? An exhibition!

MotherfuckerJones
08-27-2015, 10:42 AM

Raider fan must not have anywhere else to go :facepalm:

Your team is the laughing stock ROFL

OctoberFart
08-27-2015, 11:06 AM

I agree the Raiders have been awful. The Queefs have also been a laughing stock too you guys just refuse to admit that.

Bowser
08-27-2015, 11:09 AM
O-Line. The entirety of the offense hinges on whether they can get those guys to form a solid group.

Halfcan
08-27-2015, 11:11 AM

STFU Worst Troll on the entire board. Thanks for reminding us why we hate stupid thug Fader fans every time you post.

temper11
08-27-2015, 11:13 AM
Or at least not shit the bed every third down.

I will be counting the 3rd down dump offs when we need long yardage and also the failures by Alex to pick up Blitz plays. He should be making the right calls at this point of his career. :rolleyes:

Well if you were counting in the last preseason game vs Seattle, Smith faced 3 3rd and longs...

1st - 3rd and 19. Smith threw north of the sticks to Maclin on the sideline that hit Maclin in the hands but he dropped it. Would have been a 1st down.

2nd - 3rd and 14. Designed screen play to Charles. Ball is tipped, but still completes to Charles who then gets tackled by LDT. You don't like the play call there throwing short of the 1st down marker, talk to Reid.

3rd - 3rd and 8. Smith to Maclin, again north of the sticks for 10 yards.

temper11
08-27-2015, 11:14 AM
O-Line. The entirety of the offense hinges on whether they can get those guys to form a solid group.

This.

Halfcan
08-27-2015, 11:16 AM
Raider fan must not have anywhere else to go :facepalm:

If you lived in shitty Oakland- you would sit inside with the doors locked all day as well. That place is one of the worst shit holes on the West Coast. I think they are bitter to have to look at Beautiful San Fran. while living in a crime infested, gang banger, slum. They don't even have a descent sports team. The chance of getting shot running to the store is 2 -1 odds. It is a DUMP and the ignorant criminals there make it even worse. They would look at Ferguson as an upgrade.

Why Not?
08-27-2015, 11:17 AM

This X fifty billions. Zero reason for him to get pre season touches

Sandy Vagina
08-27-2015, 11:19 AM
I agree the Raiders have been awful. The Chiefs have also been a laughing stock too you guys just refuse to admit that.

KC has had back to back winning records these last two years.. while OAK has been the bottom feeder with only 7 wins totaled over these last two years.

What the hell are you smoking over there? lol

The Franchise
08-27-2015, 11:42 AM
Fanaika on the bench.

BlackOp
08-27-2015, 11:51 AM
Peters....He's going to be crucial the first 3 weeks.

I'm not expecting a very solid performance from the o-line..considering KC's starting tackles are out.

it will interesting to see how they handle all of Dick LeBeau's exotic blitzes...that will be probably the #1 thing I'll be focusing on.

Rain Man
08-27-2015, 12:17 PM
I'll be interested in watching Donald Stephenson, whoever plays center, Dee Ford, Jaye Howard, and of course Marcus Peters. I'll also be interested in seeing the other backup cornerbacks.

OctoberFart
08-27-2015, 12:19 PM
I want to see how quick and smooth Alex's checkdown to the RB are.

Frosty
08-27-2015, 12:37 PM
I want to see Mariota get smashed by Houston and/or Ford.

Bowser
08-27-2015, 12:41 PM

Now why would you wish such a thing? LMAO

Frosty
08-27-2015, 12:44 PM
Now why would you wish such a thing? LMAO

o:-)

Titty Meat
08-27-2015, 12:45 PM
I want to see how good the WRs play, the right side of the line, and corners.

Mr. Laz
08-27-2015, 01:17 PM
Doesn't fucking matter

different year, same shit

Mav
08-27-2015, 01:39 PM
No injuries. Get out fairly healthy.

I'm focusing on the oline and how they hold up.

I wana see more of Peters, Ford and some other young players on defense.

I wana see this offense make some fucking plays. They should against this Titan defense.

And lastly I wana see West and Murray. I want to see Murry make some throws this game.

Ford is out with a crushed rib.

O.city
08-27-2015, 01:40 PM
Yeah, they're trotting out the backup LT, the 4th string RG and a RT that isn't likely to be in a roster in a few weeks.

But, same shit?

Mav
08-27-2015, 01:40 PM
Fanaika on the bench.

You mean the Street?

Mav
08-27-2015, 01:42 PM
If you lived in shitty Oakland- you would sit inside with the doors locked all day as well. That place is one of the worst shit holes on the West Coast. I think they are bitter to have to look at Beautiful San Fran. while living in a crime infested, gang banger, slum. They don't even have a descent sports team. The chance of getting shot running to the store is 2 -1 odds. It is a DUMP and the ignorant criminals there make it even worse. They would look at Ferguson as an upgrade.

I hate you for making me do this. Their team just won the nba championship.

OctoberFart
08-27-2015, 01:47 PM

Shows me how that Missouri edumacation is going. Where do you think the Golden State Warriors play? Are you telling me that there is no crime or ghetto in SF? The ghetto in Oakland is actually pretty small.

Mr. Pink
08-27-2015, 01:56 PM

Me to. I don't like him either.

staylor26
08-27-2015, 01:58 PM
Ford is out with a crushed rib.

No he's not. It was just a bruise. He's going to play.

Mav
08-27-2015, 02:03 PM
No he's not. It was just a bruise. He's going to play.

Ohhhhh, don't know how I missed that! Awesome!

thabear04
08-27-2015, 02:11 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/titans-mariota-chiefs-rookies-reunite-preseason-182933148--nfl.html

Titans' Mariota, Chiefs' rookies to reunite in preseason.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) -- Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota is looking forward to a Pac-12 reunion when Tennessee travels to Arrowhead Stadium to face the Kansas City Chiefs on Friday night.

The Heisman Trophy-winning rookie played against three of the Chiefs' draft picks during his standout career at Oregon. Two of them, cornerback Steven Nelson and linebacker D.J. Alexander, played for bitter rival Oregon State, while cornerback Marcus Peters played at Washington.

''It'll be good to see those guys again,'' said Mariota, the second overall pick in the draft. ''Over time, you kind of get to know people.''

In the case of Nelson, it's an intimate knowledge.

Their teams were meeting in the final week of the 2013 season in the game dubbed ''the Civil War,'' and Mariota threw two of the 14 interceptions in his three-year career. One of them landed in the hands of Nelson, who had jumped a route run by a tight end.

Mariota got the final bragging rights, though. He threw a touchdown pass to Josh Huff with 29 seconds left to give the Ducks a 36-35 victory at Autzen Stadium.

Last year, Mariota had one of the finest games of his career against Oregon State. He threw for 367 yards and four touchdowns while running for two more scores in a 47-19 rout of Alexander, Nelson and the rest of the Beavers. Oregon went on to beat Arizona for the Pac-12 title, Florida State in the Rose Bowl and then lost to Ohio State in the national championship.

''I guess it'll be fun, just to see how much he's grown since he's been in the NFL,'' said Nelson, who also recalled dropping an interception of Mariota when the teams met last year. ''We'll see how he compares now to what I've seen in college.''

Reunions aside, it will also be another good test for the trio of Chiefs rookies.

Peters has proven to be a dynamic playmaker in training camp, validating the first-round pick that the Chiefs lavished on him. He was kicked out of Washington after a series of run-ins with the new coaching staff, but has been a model student since he arrived in Kansas City.

Good thing, too. The Chiefs are preparing to play without top cornerback Sean Smith for the first three weeks of the season after he was suspended for a drunken driving arrest.

That means Peters could be starting Week 1 against Houston.

''It's like a little brother out there,'' Smith said. ''For these two young guys coming in, Marcus and Steve, guys are willing to learn and they're so hungry to get out there. I'm like, 'You don't have a choice. You have to get out there now.' They're stepping up to the challenge.''

Peters has even gotten on the nerves of Chiefs coach Andy Reid, albeit in a good way. Reid tends to focus on the offense in practice, so he's been seeing a little too much of No. 22.

''The biggest challenge any young guy has is that laser focus, play after play after play,'' defensive coordinator Bob Sutton said. ''He's improved some of the things we're trying to get him to work on, and as long as he takes that kind of attitude, he's got a big upside.''

Alexander was a fifth-round pick who has been slowed by a high ankle sprain in training camp, but the Chiefs like his versatility on defense and his ability to play special teams.

Then there is Nelson, who is a bit undersized at 5-foot-11 for a cornerback in the Chiefs defense. But what he lacks in height he makes up for in quickness and instincts.

Not to mention moxie.

''He's got a lot of the qualities you look for in a nickel. He's got really good strength in there, quickness. I think he's going to be a good blitzer as well,'' Sutton said. ''He's a really competitive guy. I just love his competitiveness.''

Mariota got a chance to see it firsthand the past couple of seasons. He'll get another chance in their teams' third preseason game Friday night.

''It will be good to go against him again,'' he said. ''I'm looking forward to the matchup.

Halfcan
08-27-2015, 02:16 PM
I hate you for making me do this. Their team just won the nba championship.

I guess I am like everyone else in the country that forgot they were even around until they got lucky this year. They wear Golden State so they won't be associated with Oakland. It was fun to see all the bandwagon fans flock to that team when they finally started winning. Faders will be in L.A before that ever happens for them.

Here is a site with the top Oakland fans!!

http://www.streetgangs.com/cities/oakland

Halfcan
08-27-2015, 02:31 PM
I want to see how quick and smooth Alex's checkdown to the RB are.

Which one is you in these pics?

Halfcan
08-27-2015, 02:33 PM
The ghetto in Oakland is actually pretty small.

ROFL

Future fader fan!

OctoberFart
08-27-2015, 02:34 PM
I guess I am like everyone else in the country that forgot they were even around until they got lucky this year. They wear Golden State so they won't be associated with Oakland. It was fun to see all the bandwagon fans flock to that team when they finally started winning. Faders will be in L.A before that ever happens for them.

Here is a site with the top Oakland fans!!

http://www.streetgangs.com/cities/oakland

Well regardless you are not a very bright person. I made fun of you guys awhile ago for rooting for the Warriors and reminded you their fans are Raider fans. Why do I find it comical of someone making fun of Oakland yet they live in Missouri and Independence never less.

Frosty
08-27-2015, 03:12 PM
In the case of Nelson, it's an intimate knowledge.

Their teams were meeting in the final week of the 2013 season in the game dubbed ''the Civil War,'' and Mariota threw two of the 14 interceptions in his three-year career. One of them landed in the hands of Nelson, who had jumped a route run by a tight end.

Mariota got the final bragging rights, though. He threw a touchdown pass to Josh Huff with 29 seconds left to give the Ducks a 36-35 victory at Autzen Stadium.

:sadface:

Chiefshrink
08-27-2015, 03:27 PM
There is only one thing to analyze Fri and that is do we have an NFL O-line that can pass and run block.

Mr. Laz
08-27-2015, 03:56 PM
There is only one thing to analyze Fri and that is do we have an NFL O-line that can pass and run block.

Not sure how you are going to judge that, Fisher and Allen have already been ruled out last i heard. Which starts the Oline merry-go-round so that only the LG and C are going to be the normal starters in their normal positions.

temper11
08-27-2015, 04:08 PM
Not sure how you are going to judge that, Fisher and Allen have already been ruled out last i heard. Which starts the Oline merry-go-round so that only the LG and C are going to be the normal starters in their normal positions.

This... I'll be looking at the line as well, but it won't be much of an indicator as to what we'll be seeing week one. Oh well, hopefully we'll see the 2nd stringers make strides from last week to this week.

MahiMike
08-27-2015, 05:49 PM

Why do so many folks worry about injury in the preseason? Injuries can happen any week.

pugsnotdrugs19
08-27-2015, 06:02 PM
If the offense goes out and plays like they have, everyone will blame Smith and continue to call for his head.

If the offense plays really well, everyone will just say 'but it's the Tennessee Titans'. There will be no pleasing most people in my opinion.

I just want to see the line play decent enough to let Smith make throws, without Fisher and Allen. I do not want to see Jamaal touch the rock more than 5 times. Would like to see a few big plays.

I know the defense will tear sh*t up regardless.

Hammock Parties
08-27-2015, 06:04 PM
If the offense plays really well, everyone will just say 'but it's the Tennessee Titans'. There will be no pleasing most people in my opinion.

The offense has been so bad (50 plays and 218 yards in 3 quarters) that if they actually play well I won't give a shit why or against whom.

Period.

MotherfuckerJones
08-27-2015, 06:05 PM
The offense has been so bad (50 plays and 218 yards in 3 quarters) that if they actually play well I won't give a shit why or against whom.

Period.

Then why are even fucking here? You hate this team so much. Stop, Clay

58-4ever
08-27-2015, 06:07 PM
Stay Healthy

Block

Throw further than 10 yards...

Easy 6
08-27-2015, 06:10 PM

How can this not be the right answer.

Strongside
08-27-2015, 06:24 PM
I'll be Analyzing whether or not I can handle my liquor better than last week. I definitely wasn't considering that I may need to ease my way back into tailgating form.

Trivers
08-27-2015, 06:39 PM
I'll be Analyzing whether or not I can handle my liquor better than last week. I definitely wasn't considering that I may need to ease my way back into tailgating form.

ROFL ROFL

NJChiefsFan
08-27-2015, 07:32 PM
Well regardless you are not a very bright person. I made fun of you guys awhile ago for rooting for the Warriors and reminded you their fans are Raider fans. Why do I find it comical of someone making fun of Oakland yet they live in Missouri and Independence never less.

DaneMcCloud
08-27-2015, 07:43 PM
Tomorrow's game is pointless.

The offensive line will be missing at least two starters, if not three in Allen, Stephenson and Fisher. I seriously doubt that Charles will see many snaps (and he shouldn't, IMO). I'd like to see more from Brown, Conley and Williams and less from Avant (who can fuck right off).

Defensively, I hope that Peters, Smith, DJ, DeVito and Howard see limited reps and hope to see a lot of snaps for Cooper, Nelson, Fangupo, Catapano, Irving, Nunez-Roches, Ramik Wilson, DJ Alexander and Dezmon Moses.

The Titans suck so it would be nice to see guys fighting to make the roster excel.

thabear04
08-27-2015, 08:11 PM
Love to see Kelce catch more than one pass.

Hammock Parties
08-27-2015, 08:16 PM

The offensive line will be missing at least two starters, if not three in Allen, Stephenson and Fisher. I seriously doubt that Charles will see many snaps (and he shouldn't, IMO).

It's unfortunate, but probably true.

I don't think the offense is remotely prepared for the regular season as a result.

Hammock Parties
08-27-2015, 08:17 PM
Then why are even fucking here? You hate this team so much. Stop, Clay

Your reading comprehension isn't great.

I'll be very pleased if they perform.

Marcellus
08-27-2015, 08:18 PM
Love to see Kelce catch more than one pass.

Its preseaon, I know what he can do, I hope he sits.

Mav
08-27-2015, 08:19 PM

The offensive line will be missing at least two starters, if not three in Allen, Stephenson and Fisher. I seriously doubt that Charles will see many snaps (and he shouldn't, IMO). I'd like to see more from Brown, Conley and Williams and less from Avant (who can fuck right off).

Defensively, I hope that Peters, Smith, DJ, DeVito and Howard see limited reps and hope to see a lot of snaps for Cooper, Nelson, Fangupo, Catapano, Irving, Nunez-Roches, Ramik Wilson, DJ Alexander and Dezmon Moses.

The Titans suck so it would be nice to see guys fighting to make the roster excel.

Peters is going to be under fire for the first three weeks. He needs all the reps he can get in my opinion.

Red Dawg
08-27-2015, 08:26 PM
I expect for Andy not let JC play at all. He is a superstar and does not need any pre season snaps at all. Maclin should sit as well in my opinion. That is all we should want. Healthy players that we need more than air.

MotherfuckerJones
08-27-2015, 08:48 PM
Your reading comprehension isn't great.

I'll be very pleased if they perform.

You're a bullshitter. Plain and simple.

Shawny2X4
08-27-2015, 08:53 PM
With this being Andy's first game with any "preparation," I am eager to see what kind of game he calls. I imagine he will scheme around the weak offensive line as best he can. Of course, let's get through the rest of this preseason without any injuries.

DaneMcCloud
08-28-2015, 12:07 AM
Peters is going to be under fire for the first three weeks. He needs all the reps he can get in my opinion.

Health is more important than reps.

Mav
08-28-2015, 12:09 AM

Fair

rabblerouser
08-28-2015, 05:56 AM

That is exactly what I want to see tonight - no one get hurt.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-28-2015, 06:06 AM
Accuracy of check-downs.

Coogs
08-28-2015, 07:44 AM

The 50 yard bomb on the first play of the game the last two weeks have been just for you! Helps raise that YPA.

Hammock Parties
08-28-2015, 07:46 AM
The 50 yard bomb on the first play of the game the last two weeks have been just for you! Helps raise that YPA.

Incorrect. Only completed passes raise YPA.

Coogs
08-28-2015, 07:47 AM
Incorrect. Only completed passes raise YPA.

:shrug:

It was worth a shot! :D

ndws
08-28-2015, 08:48 AM
Its all about Andy Levitre.

Gotta watch the performance of our soon to be new $8mil G.

Mr. Laz
08-28-2015, 09:15 AM
If the offense goes out and plays like they have, everyone will blame Smith and continue to call for his head.

I just want to see the line play decent enough to let Smith make throws, without Fisher and Allen. I do not want to see Jamaal touch the rock more than 5 times. Would like to see a few big plays.

I know the defense will tear sh*t up regardless.That is certainly true for some people but if you really look you can tell if Alex Smith is playing well or if it's something else.

Bob Dole
08-28-2015, 09:19 AM
That is certainly true for some people but if you really look you can tell if Alex Smith is playing well or if it's something else.

You don't even have to look. You just need to log on here.

Halfcan
08-28-2015, 10:24 AM

Reps is Trent Green's favorite word. I think he says it 50 times a game when he is not saying "On the same page" or talking about how Alex's errant bombs are doing wonders stretching out that defense.

I think I will drink a beer tonight every time I hear the word Rep and do a shot when I hear the word Vanilla.