PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Rookies are getting overworked

Tacoman
08-31-2015, 11:32 AM
http://www.theonion.com/article/chiefs-rookies-forced-lug-andy-reids-snacks-and-pr-51164

ST. JOSEPH, MO—Saying that the daily ritual has been both physically and mentally draining, rookies on the Kansas City Chiefs confirmed Monday that they have been forced to carry all of head coach Andy Reid’s snacks to and from practice every day. “It’s brutal—this morning, I had to lug 80-pound duffel bags filled with spicy beef jerky and cream-filled cupcakes while running to the field,” said first-year offensive lineman Mitch Morse, adding that he is often sore before practice even starts, having arrived an hour early to haul 10-gallon gravy jugs to the sideline. “I know all the new players have to do it—Knile Davis told me he almost hurt his shoulder while carrying coach’s hickory-smoked summer sausages back in 2013—but it still feels cruel and overboard.” At press time, rookie cornerback Marcus Peters was running laps as punishment for bringing Reid a tray of chili-cheese nachos without any sour cream.

pr_capone
08-31-2015, 11:33 AM
This is soooo fucking funny. HAHAhahaHAHAhahaHAHahahahAHAHAHHAHAHAHahhahaha

ANDY REID IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAT!!!

TimBone
08-31-2015, 11:34 AM
I wonder if the gravy is going on the cupcakes or the jerky?

Also, kinda underwhelming for the Onion. They're usually decent, but this was just one long fat joke. Kinda weak.

thabear04
08-31-2015, 11:35 AM
Love me some Bar-B-QQQQQQQQ.

KCUnited
08-31-2015, 11:35 AM
The Onion Reid's the bed, again.

ptlyon
08-31-2015, 11:38 AM
ANDY REID IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAT!!!

HOW FAT IS HE?

pr_capone
08-31-2015, 11:42 AM
HOW FAT IS HE?

Andy Reid is so fat that he has the concession stands in Arrowhead staffed during team practices.

Andy Reid is so fat that Warpaint's handler has people standing guard so that Andy can't sneak in and have a horse steak buffet.

Andy Reid is so fat that he has to have his gameday shirts sewn by the same people that put together hot air balloons.

thabear04
08-31-2015, 11:44 AM
Andy Reid is so fat that he has to have his gameday shirts sewn by the same people that put together hot air balloons.

LMAO

Titty Meat
08-31-2015, 11:45 AM
HOW FAT IS HE?

Frazod

ModSocks
08-31-2015, 12:04 PM
On a side note, has anyone tried those new Biscuits & Gravy Lays?

I had a bag the other day. I love biscuits and gravy and surprisingly, they actually taste like biscuits & gravy.

Sadly though, biscuits and gravy doesn't really work as a chip. It tasted like biscuits and gravy...but it was still weird.

Shaid
08-31-2015, 02:11 PM
Love me some Bar-B-QQQQQQQQ.

lol, yep.