PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs-Texans Offensive Talent Comparison

Rain Man
09-11-2015, 11:24 PM
Let's compare the Texans lineup with that of the Chiefs, shall we?

Poll to follow faster than an Arian Foster run, but slower than a Jamaal Charles run.

Shaid
09-11-2015, 11:25 PM
poll slower than Charles, you have 4 weeks to beat Foster

KCrockaholic
09-11-2015, 11:28 PM
This poll is pretty ****in slow tbh. This is closer to an Omar Easy run.

Rain Man
09-11-2015, 11:51 PM
Uh-oh. Ties aren't allowed on the interior line. I blame violence in video games for that issue.

ThaVirus
09-12-2015, 01:27 AM
Is Strong not playing?

We're stronger at QB, RB, WR & TE.

They're stronger at OT.

Interior OL is probably close to a wash.

TEX
09-12-2015, 02:26 AM
Really, the only thing u need to compare is the OL talent for this game. Thats where it will be won or lost. The Texans have a better one. Their substitution is based on winning the job, Adams is the better player. The Chiefs are based on necessity due to injuries. Based on the injury report, Fish is is questionable, meaning there's a decent shot that LDT and Reid (a very late FA pick up) will see significant action. IF that happens, its a huge talent equalizer and the Chiefs are in BIG trouble. Now the Stephenson / Fisher last-minute switch makes more sense.

Easy 6
09-12-2015, 04:36 AM
Morse and Tardif have never played an NFL game, I'm assuming atleast two of their interior guys have... so they're definitely stronger there.

But that's about it.

chiefzilla1501
09-12-2015, 07:55 AM
Morse and Tardif have never played an NFL game, I'm assuming atleast two of their interior guys have... so they're definitely stronger there.

But that's about it.

The Texans have a guard starting at center for the first time replacing chris Myers, who has been their center for years. Their starting guard is out so they are forcing a backup tackle to play guard. So their interior is going to be weak too.

ChiliConCarnage
09-12-2015, 07:57 AM
I wanted to pick even for interior oline. This poll is a travesty

jjchieffan
09-12-2015, 08:08 AM
One vote for Hoyer. ROFL. Clayton you're so pathetic. Nobody agrees with your trolling opinions. Give it up.