PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Eric Berry....wow.

BossChief
09-12-2015, 10:36 AM
Just catching up on the press conferences from the last week this morning and am watching Eric Berrys media minutes and I swear something might have gotten in my eye for a second.

The reporter asks Berry about his mindset for the game and this kid is just amazing! Talks about how he wants to look at it as just a checkpoint and doesn't want to get too excited for the moment because he wants to perform his best for his team. Just amazing how this kid attacks things in his life.

Then, the kicker happens (at least for me)

The reporter asks "are you almost looking forward to waking up Monday being sore from the game?"

Eric Berry drops the bomb.

"I'm going to be happy to just wake up. Period."

He really has a way of reminding us how much we have in this life and how we shouldn't take things for granted...without saying those words.

I really hope this kid gets everything he wants out of this world, he sure deserves it.

BossChief
09-12-2015, 10:38 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center/videos/Berry_Im_Prepared_for_Whatever/20513289-6a4d-4ff8-83a5-95a9fca281e3

Here's a link to the video

MTG#10
09-12-2015, 11:11 AM
Great post, thanks.

My favorite current Chief and its not even close.

DaFace
09-12-2015, 11:13 AM
Great post, thanks.

My favorite current Chief and its not even close.

I'm definitely considering him an option for my next jersey purchase. Even if the guy never is able to get back to even a starting role (though I think he will), he's just fun to root for.

MTG#10
09-12-2015, 11:15 AM
I'm definitely considering him an option for my next jersey purchase. Even if the guy never is able to get back to even a starting role (though I think he will), he's just fun to root for.
His jersey is the only authentic jersey Ive ever purchased. I bought it his sophomore year and not regretting it at all.

Halfcan
09-12-2015, 11:16 AM
Berry is such an inspiration. I am glad he is a Chief!

bevischief
09-12-2015, 11:22 AM
With all the cancer threats here lately we all should buy one.