PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs why the fuck did we not draft derek carr?

Hootie
09-13-2015, 04:17 PM
it's just so stupid

omg

MotherfuckerJones
09-13-2015, 05:05 PM
ROFL

Where's 4th&48ers?

RobBlake
09-13-2015, 05:08 PM
yeah easy to judge a young qb in a entirely new system in year two and playing for the raiders.

bortles is no better.

BryanBusby
09-13-2015, 05:21 PM
Drafting Bortles was a fucking joke though

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-13-2015, 05:45 PM
Dude, it's the Raiders.

I mean, come on.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-13-2015, 05:48 PM
Dude, it's the Raiders.

I mean, come on.

He's the reason people are going to stop saying that soon. We should've drafted Bridgewater, but why we passed on both of them for Dee Ford is mind bottling.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-13-2015, 05:59 PM
He's the reason people are going to stop saying that soon. We should've drafted Bridgewater, but why we passed on both of them for Dee Ford is mind bottling.

I didn't watch that game, so I don't know if he threw a bunch of ints. and sucked balls, but not taking a flyer on either is fairly dumb.

But we know why, don't we.

Making that move in year 3 of the Jimi Alex Henrdix-Smith experience would have been a vote of no confidence for the Chiefs current QB, and that wasn't happening.

The Dee Ford thing was all about the possibility of losing Hali. Nothing more, nothing less.

Mav
09-13-2015, 06:19 PM
Hes more of a check down king than Alex ever was. And that's saying something.

Anyone talking about taking DEREK Carr is simply trolling. The only qb you could ever even possibly bitching about them not taking, was TEDDY B. And the world will see why tomorrow. he shines brightest under the lights.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-13-2015, 06:22 PM
PFF did an analysis on him and simmered down the hype of Carr. He's not that good and there's a lot of work to be done in the decision making category

TimBone
09-13-2015, 06:23 PM
Carr sucks. Time will show that.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-13-2015, 06:27 PM
Carr sucks. Time will show that.

Your adopted defensive fatty was most impressive today!

Gadzooks
09-13-2015, 06:30 PM
Fisher was brought in to replace Albert. That's a wash.
Ford was brought in to replace Tamba or Justin but they're both still around.

Meanwhile, Teddy's becoming a decent QB in Minnesota. Interesting...

TimBone
09-13-2015, 06:31 PM
Your adopted defensive fatty was most impressive today!
Yea, he gangsta.

Prison Bitch
09-13-2015, 06:35 PM
it's just so stupid

omg

Looks a lot like 09 Greinke.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-13-2015, 06:38 PM

They weren't going to do it. Too early. If that little bastard from UCLA becomes something, they'll trade every pick in the draft for him.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-13-2015, 06:39 PM
Yea, he gangsta.

He'll be very important in keeping Poe fresh. Frankly, I hope to see a lot of rotation this year since the depth has come up.

Marcellus
09-13-2015, 07:05 PM

Ford played about every other series today and actually looked better than Hali out there.

And coming from a fan of a team who has basically wasted their QBs entire career you may want to STFU.

Gadzooks
09-13-2015, 07:14 PM
Ford played about every other series today and actually looked better than Hali out there.

And coming from a fan of a team who has basically wasted their QBs entire career you may want to STFU.

Listen lady. My point is still valid. Enjoy your bliss of ignorance as your team toils to mediocrity on a yearly basis.
The Chiefs could be a defensive juggernaut or a balanced team.
Defensive juggernauts tend to win SBs but the Chiefs sided with spending their FA money on a high end WR that will attempt to catch passes from Alex Smith.

Your team took a wrong turn lady. Deal with it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-13-2015, 07:17 PM
Listen lady. My point is still valid. Enjoy your bliss of ignorance as your team toils to mediocrity on a yearly basis.
The Chiefs could be a defensive juggernaut or a balanced team.
Defensive juggernauts tend to win SBs but the Chiefs sided with spending their FA money on a high end WR that will attempt to catch passes from Alex Smith.

Your team took a wrong turn lady. Deal with it.

I will take exception to this only because I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is "game day" Reid who will put the garden hoe in our hands, so to speak.

TribalElder
09-13-2015, 08:16 PM
He's not that good
He beat the Chiefs ROFL

By wash you mean epic failure right

Shekelsteinberg
09-13-2015, 08:56 PM
Drafting a shit QB out of spite to Alex Smith. Fucking mouth breathers on this site smh.