PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Did Reid save plays in the 2nd half?

BlackOp
09-13-2015, 08:12 PM
Being they have a short week..it appeared the play calling went really vanilla in the 2nd half. It makes sense not to put it on tape if you dont have to...and should help them on Thursday.

Pretty savvy move if this was, indeed, the case..

BossChief
09-13-2015, 08:13 PM
Yes

milkman
09-13-2015, 08:13 PM
:facepalm:

Hootie
09-13-2015, 08:14 PM
I was thinking to myself, "boy, I really hate when the Chiefs get up by more than 7 because Reid just shits on his own game plan and tries to go into kill the clock mode"

Hoover
09-13-2015, 08:16 PM
I wish we would have won by 70 billion.

pugsnotdrugs19
They were playing it pretty softly it seemed, a mixture of what you're saying and to keep guys healthy. But still need to execute better, and they know that. Should be okay.

chiefzilla1501
I really loved also when Andy Reid saved plays for the second playoff game 2 years ago in the second half.

Hammock Parties
09-13-2015, 08:17 PM
Yes, we sucked on purpose. Also, Alex Smith missed receivers on purpose.

Trivers
09-13-2015, 08:17 PM
Who knows?

I would have......while ensuring a balance of resting players vs a repeat of Indy game.

BlackOp
09-13-2015, 08:18 PM

You really think they are going to have time to implement a comprehensive game plan in 3 days? If they have practiced them last week...I would think it would be to their advantage. Obviously the defenses are different...but

Denver put an 18 play drive on tape...

The play calling looked like pre-season in the second half.

Ming the Merciless
09-13-2015, 08:19 PM
Yes , we saved more screens and TE post routes just in case we need em

In all actuality though , I don't think we care about hiding that stuff. Maybe you might see some more deep routes to maclin early Thursday...but for the most part...the 1st half wasn't all that surprising...in terms of run vs pass or short vs long pass.....

I mean that 1st half is like EXACTLY what this team seems designed to do...

I don't think it's possible to hide that

Reerun_KC
09-13-2015, 08:20 PM
ROFL.

Reerun_KC
09-13-2015, 08:22 PM
I was thinking to myself, "boy, I really hate when the Chiefs get up by more than 7 because Reid just shits on his own game plan and tries to go into kill the clock mode"

This. Reid is his own worse enemy. He's a modern day Marty. He can take a for sure impossible to come back lead and hand the game away on a silver platter.

If it can't mathematicly be done, Reid can make it happen.

chiefzilla1501
09-13-2015, 08:23 PM
The idea that Andy Reid and Alex Smith, two guys who've played Manning, Wade Phillips, and Denver a gajillion times, are trying to hide plays is just....

Andy Reid didn't hide plays. He does what he does every time we have a big lead. Curls over and dies.

BlackOp
09-13-2015, 08:25 PM
Yes , we saved more screens and TE post routes just in case we need em

In all actuality though , I don't think we care about hiding that stuff. Maybe you might see some more deep routes to maclin early Thursday...but for the most part...the 1st half wasn't all that surprising...in terms of run vs pass or short vs long pass.....

I mean that 1st half is like EXACTLY what this team seems designed to do...

I don't think it's possible to hide that

I think I was speaking in terms of how they are planning on utilizing Maclin/Kelce. The play designs didn't appear to be very creative..

BlackOp
09-13-2015, 08:26 PM
The idea that Andy Reid and Alex Smith, two guys who've played Manning, Wade Phillips, and Denver a gajillion times, are trying to hide plays is just....

Andy Reid didn't hide plays. He does what he does every time we have a big lead. Curls over and dies.

New coaching staff/system in Denver...

chiefzilla1501
09-13-2015, 08:26 PM
I think I was speaking in terms of how they are planning on utilizing Maclin/Kelce. The play designs didn't appear to be very creative..

The play designs were very uncreative in the second half against Indy in the playoffs 2 years ago too. That has nothing to do with Reid hiding anything. Except for hiding his ability to manage 2nd halves.

Reerun_KC
09-13-2015, 08:27 PM
The play designs were very uncreative in the second half against Indy in the playoffs 2 years ago too. That has nothing to do with Reid hiding anything. Except for hiding his ability to manage 2nd halves.

:clap:

BlackOp
09-13-2015, 08:28 PM

I'm not sure why you keep bringing up a game two years ago...this was in context to having a short turn against a division rival with a new system.

displacedinMN
09-13-2015, 08:28 PM
conspiracy-wrong thread

Psyko Tek
09-13-2015, 08:29 PM

Glad you finally understand the game plan Clay, you are now a true homer
the genious of Andy has been revealed unto you

chiefzilla1501
09-13-2015, 08:31 PM
I'm not sure why you keep bringing up a game two years ago...this was in context to having a short turn against a division rival.

Because Reid has done this a million times. It has nothing to do with hiding plays. Andy Reid sat on a lead and managed the game terribly. He's done this a million times before. I don't know what kind of surprises you think Andy Reid is going to pull on a Broncos team that has played Reid and Smith a million times before.

milkman
09-13-2015, 08:32 PM
I'm not sure why you keep bringing up a game two years ago...this was in context to having a short turn against a division rival with a new system.

The reason he keeps bringing up because that is just another in a long history of Reid curling up with leads.

Aspengc8
09-13-2015, 08:36 PM

this.

BlackOp
09-13-2015, 08:37 PM
The reason he keeps bringing up because that is just another in a long history of Reid curling up with leads.

Maybe that's the case...but if I were a HC and up by 3 scores..I wouldn't show shit unless I had too.

chiefzilla1501
09-13-2015, 08:46 PM
Maybe that's the case...but if I were a HC and up by 3 scores..I wouldn't show shit unless I had too.

If I were a HC up by 3 scores, I would put the motherfucker away and then move on to the next game on the bus. You never coach one game thinking ahead to the next opponent.

Red Dawg
09-13-2015, 08:47 PM
We won so who cares. Winning on the road is not easy so you take anyway you can get it.

Be happy.

BlackOp
09-13-2015, 08:48 PM
If I were a HC up by 3 scores, I would put the mother****er away and then move on to the next game on the bus. You never coach one game thinking ahead to the next opponent.

When you have the #2 scoring defense...I would gauge the flow of the game. That's just the chess player in me...showing your hand to an opponent you have already defeated seems like a waste of resources.

BlackOp
09-13-2015, 08:51 PM
We won so who cares. Winning on the road is not easy so you take anyway you can get it.

Be happy.

I am happy...I was just interested in the strategy.

DaFace
09-13-2015, 08:53 PM
When you have the #2 scoring defense...I would gauge the flow of the game. That's just the chess player in me...showing your hand to an opponent you have already defeated seems like a waste of resources.

I don't think there's really a decision of "Oh, we're going to hide things in our playbook now since we have this game well in hand" necessarily. However, I do think it's reasonable to assume that Andy might skip over a play on the sheet that's a crazy misdirection or otherwise high-risk play since that wouldn't be the appropriate time to take big risks.

cmh6476
09-13-2015, 08:54 PM
I hope so :shrug:

Dante84
09-13-2015, 08:55 PM
I do think we were watching everyone's touch count (JC) to make sure we're ready to go on Thursday.

Demonpenz
09-13-2015, 08:57 PM
Romeo Crennel said that second half was the worst thing he has ever seen.

xztop123
09-13-2015, 08:58 PM
I was hoping they;d spell charles with West. I hate seeing charles dive into the back of our offensive linemen

Hammock Parties
09-13-2015, 09:01 PM
I was hoping they;d spell charles with West. I hate seeing charles dive into the back of our offensive linemen

One Chiefs turnover and it might have been a very different game.

BlackOp
09-13-2015, 09:01 PM
I do think we were watching everyone's touch count (JC) to make sure we're ready to go on Thursday.

I think there is certain amount of "risk management" that comes into play when you have a lead like that...

GloryDayz
09-13-2015, 09:04 PM
Now that I've seen the game, I think he might have been more vanilla than he might have had the team ready to be. But yeah, with only a 4 day break, if he did, there's some logic behind it...

rabblerouser
09-13-2015, 09:33 PM

This.

Mr. Laz
09-13-2015, 09:37 PM
Did Reid tell the Oline not to run block today?

Hootie
09-13-2015, 10:00 PM

brilliant analysis

Hammock Parties
09-13-2015, 10:02 PM
brilliant analysis

oh hush, just answering his question

Brock
09-13-2015, 10:03 PM
That's just how reid operates. A good, yet frustrating coach.

DaFace
09-13-2015, 10:03 PM
brilliant analysis

If Maclin had held onto the ball, the 2nd half would have looked quite different.

temper11
09-13-2015, 10:04 PM

You know what is strange? I watched the Seattle game and saw russel and miss a few passes. Watched Dallas and NY and watched romo and eli miss a few passes. Saw stat lines from all the games and tons of ints including peyton and rivers and drew and even rogers i believe - so apparently none of those QB's were perfect either. Strange. I thought Smith was the only human qb in the league.

Marriota may be inhuman...

Pasta Little Brioni
09-13-2015, 10:04 PM
Please make it stop

Pasta Little Brioni
09-13-2015, 10:05 PM
oh hush, just answering his question

Time for your shit sandwich!

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-13-2015, 10:06 PM

Maybe it had a lot to do with sub-par tight ends, receivers, and with Jamaal Charles being injured..

Hammock Parties
09-13-2015, 10:06 PM
Time for your shit sandwich!

I never agreed to any shit-eating.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-13-2015, 10:07 PM

No, but Hoyer sure did

Brock
09-13-2015, 10:08 PM

And yet, you eat shit

Hammock Parties
09-13-2015, 10:08 PM
You know what is strange? I watched the Seattle game and saw russel and miss a few passes. Watched Dallas and NY and watched romo and eli miss a few passes. Saw stat lines from all the games and tons of ints including peyton and rivers and drew and even rogers i believe - so apparently none of those QB's were perfect either. Strange. I thought Smith was the only human qb in the league.

Marriota may be inhuman...

Alex was lucky today.

He had three drives that TOTALED 42 yards and generated 17 points.

Turnovers won the day. Not Mr. Checkdown-still-cant-hit-a-bomb. Get it right.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-13-2015, 10:10 PM
Alex fisted your creature today

Hootie
09-13-2015, 10:10 PM
If Maclin had held onto the ball, the 2nd half would have looked quite different.

If the Chiefs were the Colts, they'd have a different QB and play in a different city

temper11
09-13-2015, 10:12 PM
Alex was lucky today.

He had three drives that TOTALED 42 yards and generated 17 points.

Turnovers won the day. Not Mr. Checkdown-still-cant-hit-a-bomb. Get it right.

As turnovers often do and yet you give no credit to the QB who rarely throws any. And for what it's worth, he did hit Macklin for a bomb... Maclin bobbled it just enough. Try watching the game.

Trolled and i took the bait. (Slaps wrist). Carry on CP.

Hammock Parties
09-13-2015, 10:16 PM
As turnovers often do and yet you give no credit to the QB who rarely throws any. And for what it's worth, her did hit Macklin for a bomb... Maclin bobbled it just enough. Try watching the game.

Full credit to Alex for his wins over replacement-level QBs. He is good at that.

Tombstone RJ
09-13-2015, 10:16 PM
Absolutely Reid closed the playbook for the second half. He knows his team can dominate anyone without actually trying.

temper11
09-13-2015, 10:18 PM
Full credit to Alex for his wins over replacement-level QBs. He is good at that.

:troll:

Hammock Parties
09-13-2015, 10:18 PM
And for what it's worth, her did hit Macklin for a bomb... Maclin bobbled it just enough.

That was not a bomb.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-13-2015, 10:20 PM
Clay you need to start listening to me, I told you how this game would go

Hootie
09-13-2015, 10:29 PM
Clay flip-flopped with his lackeys after the Seattle game last year ...

if he tries that shit again this year this board needs to just be done with him and put him on universal ignore

I love talking Chiefs football. Anyone see me around any Chiefs threads this offseason? Anyone? Any idea why I wasn't around?

Clay and Sweet Daddy Hate made them unbearable. Unbearable. Totally ruined the entire offseason.

Hammock Parties
09-13-2015, 10:35 PM

It was after the Buffalo game, actually.

Won't get fooled again, and certainly not by wins over the Brian Hoyers of the world.

FRCDFED
09-13-2015, 10:35 PM
In Reids post game locker room speech he mentioned something about working on how things went in the second half and that they would "get it right." To me he is implying that he knew there were some probs in the second half and would take a look at them to improve.

jspchief
09-13-2015, 10:38 PM

if he tries that shit again this year this board needs to just be done with him and put him on universal ignore

I love talking Chiefs football. Anyone see me around any Chiefs threads this offseason? Anyone? Any idea why I wasn't around?

Clay and Sweet Daddy Hate made them unbearable. Unbearable. Totally ruined the entire offseason.
I started a thread after that Seattle game suggesting Clay should be jettisoned and I was crucified.

Nice to see others finally ready to be done with his act.

Beef Supreme
09-13-2015, 10:58 PM
In Reids post game locker room speech he mentioned something about working on how things went in the second half and that they would "get it right." To me he is implying that he knew there were some probs in the second half and would take a look at them to improve.

Well I would hope he knew there were some problems in the second half. I can't imagine how fucked we are if he didn't even notice.

aturnis
09-13-2015, 11:11 PM
As turnovers often do and yet you give no credit to the QB who rarely throws any. And for what it's worth, her did hit Macklin for a bomb... Maclin bobbled it just enough. Try watching the game.

Trolled and i took the bait. (Slaps wrist). Carry on CP.
Are you done? Fucking on and on and on with you isn't it? For fucks sake.

aturnis
09-13-2015, 11:14 PM
That was not a bomb.
This. And it's never impressive if the receiver has to slow up, turn around, or come back to the ball.

I don't want to bag on Alex, but you make it tough.

temper11
09-13-2015, 11:18 PM
Are you done? ****ing on and on and on with you isn't it? For ****s sake.

On and on? Really?

aturnis
09-13-2015, 11:21 PM
I started a thread after that Seattle game suggesting Clay should be jettisoned and I was crucified.

Nice to see others finally ready to be done with his act.
You should have been. Why should CP all of a sudden start banning people just b/c we don't like it agree with their views?

The fucking Alex-sexual nut hangers are still here aren't they?

There are bannable offences. Being unbearable isn't one of them.

aturnis
09-13-2015, 11:22 PM
On and on? Really?
Does white-knighting Alex not make up the majority of your post count?

temper11
09-13-2015, 11:25 PM
Does white-knighting Alex not make up the majority of your post count?

white-knighting? I said that other qb's missed on passes as well and smith hit maclin on a bomb.

Shekelsteinberg
09-13-2015, 11:27 PM

You are an insufferable douchebag, can you just go and die already?

BlackOp
09-13-2015, 11:28 PM
This. And it's never impressive if the receiver has to slow up, turn around, or come back to the ball.

I don't want to bag on Alex, but you make it tough.

He"s no Stafford...if only KC was so lucky.

Luck was pretty impressive today...

Hammock Parties
09-13-2015, 11:28 PM

Jul 2014

TimBone
09-14-2015, 12:31 AM
This is worse than the Kelce/Gonzo comparison thread.

Bob Dole
09-14-2015, 03:38 AM

And the sad part is, you would have liked it.

Bob Dole
09-14-2015, 03:40 AM
There are bannable offences. Being unbearable isn't one of them.

It's getting pretty close.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
09-14-2015, 05:12 AM

I have this dick-bag (Clay) on ignore - please stop quoting him.

Quesadilla Joe
09-14-2015, 05:26 AM
Andy Reid has 15+ years of tape out there. Everything that he's capable of is out there.

CrossCheck
09-14-2015, 05:57 AM
Andy Reid has 15+ years of tape out there. Everything that he's capable of is out there.

Kubes has 8 years of losing tape out there, he's not capable of much.

Sandy Vagina
09-14-2015, 06:45 AM
I wouldn't say that Andy "saved plays", but I suppose you could phrase it like that.

I do feel he dialed things back a bit, and more so, as the 3rd Q ticked along.

For us fans watching live, the time in the 2nd half seemed to go on forever. I bet we were all just ticking down the seconds.. wanting to GTFO of the game with the win and no major injuries. I doubt that feeling was any different for the players and coaches.

ViperVisor
09-14-2015, 06:48 AM
Of course you don't showcase the whole bag of tricks in week 1 up 2 or 3 scores.

And you don't really have a whole bag of tricks in week 1 anyhow.

CaliforniaChief
09-14-2015, 06:54 AM
Being that in the post-game celebration video posted at kcchiefs.com, Coach Reid started by saying they'd fix things offensively in the 2nd half, I'm guessing no...

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-14-2015, 06:59 AM
This. Reid is his own worse enemy. He's a modern day Marty. He can take a for sure impossible to come back lead and hand the game away on a silver platter.

If it can't mathematicly be done, Reid can make it happen.

I realized this morning that Andy Reid is the pass-happy, west coast Schottenheimer of our day.

This sucks so fucking bad.

It is my belief that this team is as talented as any team in the league, and that Dorsey has put Reid, and by extension Smith, in the best possible position to succeed.

And Reid is going to absolutely make it null and void with his Marty-esque horseshit.

We joke about asses in the seats, above .500, and other true fanisms, but the reality of the situation is this:

That's exactly who we are until proven otherwise. Reid was all but custom-made for the Lil' Chiefy way of life.

Strongside
09-14-2015, 07:02 AM
You guys kill me. I've asked this before and will again: are you as morbidly insufferable in your personal lives as you are on this message board? If so, seek treatment.

Reerun_KC
09-14-2015, 07:23 AM
Of course you don't showcase the whole bag of tricks in week 1 up 2 or 3 scores.

And you don't really have a whole bag of tricks in week 1 anyhow.

How many bag of "tricks" or "dicks" does good ol Andy have left?

He has been in the league as a HC for almost 2 decades.... This isn't something new and ground breaking with good ol Andy. Its a trend that has a decade + of facts to back it up.

When he gets a lead, he goes full Marty.

Quesadilla Joe
09-14-2015, 09:26 AM
Kubes has 8 years of losing tape out there, he's not capable of much.

He's won three times as many Super Bowls during his coaching career than Andy Reid has.

the Talking Can
09-14-2015, 09:27 AM
no, coaches don't think about 'saving plays' during games

Mr. Flopnuts
09-14-2015, 09:33 AM
He's won three times as many Super Bowls during his coaching career than Andy Reid has.

:spock:

notorious
09-14-2015, 09:34 AM
no, coaches don't think about 'saving plays' during games

Reid saves plays like he saves leftovers.

Reerun_KC
09-14-2015, 09:37 AM

Wait? What?

Didn't Reid come from Walsh's 49er teams?

Reerun_KC
09-14-2015, 09:38 AM
Reid saves plays like he saves leftovers.ROFL

Quesadilla Joe
09-14-2015, 09:45 AM
Wait? What?

Didn't Reid come from Walsh's 49er teams?

Nope he never coached the 49ers, Reid came from Green Bay. Kubiak was Steve Young's QB coach with the 49ers when they won the Super Bowl.

Reerun_KC
09-14-2015, 09:58 AM
Nope he never coached the 49ers, Reid came from Green Bay. Kubiak was Steve Young's QB coach with the 49ers when they won the Super Bowl.

Damn I was wrong...

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; TEXT-ALIGN: left; MARGIN: 0px; BORDER-SPACING: 0"><TBODY><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 25%; PADDING-RIGHT: 4px">1982</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 4px">Brigham Young University (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigham_Young_University)
(graduate assistant)</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 4px">1983–1985</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 4px">San Francisco State University (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_State_Gators_football)
(offensive line coach)</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 4px">1986</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 4px">Northern Arizona University (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Arizona_University)
(offensive line coach)</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 4px">1987–1988</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 4px">University of Texas at El Paso (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_at_El_Paso)
(offensive line coach)</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 4px">1989–1991</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 4px">University of Missouri (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Missouri)
(offensive line coach)</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 4px">1992–1994</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 4px">Green Bay Packers (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Bay_Packers)
(offensive assistant)</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 4px">1995–1996</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 4px">Green Bay Packers
(offensive line coach)</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 4px">1997–1998</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 4px">Green Bay Packers
(quarterbacks coach and assistant head coach)</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 4px">1999–2012</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 4px">Philadelphia Eagles (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Eagles)
(head coach)</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 4px">2013–present</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 4px">Kansas City Chiefs (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Chiefs)
(head coach)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Titty Meat
09-14-2015, 09:59 AM
No.

DaFace
09-14-2015, 10:02 AM
It's kind of funny. I've been pretty liberal in my use of the ignore feature around here lately. (After all, you can just click the little button to see what they posted - it's just a reminder that this is a poster whose takes are generally not worth spending time on.)

I've noticed a trend, however. Threads start out normally as you'd expect, with a handful of ignored posts here and there. Once the momentum of the thread starts to wane a bit, though, it suddenly becomes dominated by those I have on ignore. The past 50 posts of this are probably about 25% ignored for me.

It's kind of a weird visual representation of the devolution of meaningful conversation.

notorious
09-14-2015, 10:08 AM
It's kind of funny. I've been pretty liberal in my use of the ignore feature around here lately. (After all, you can just click the little button to see what they posted - it's just a reminder that this is a poster whose takes are generally not worth spending time on.)

I've noticed a trend, however. Threads start out normally as you'd expect, with a handful of ignored posts here and there. Once the momentum of the thread starts to wane a bit, though, it suddenly becomes dominated by those I have on ignore. The past 50 posts of this are probably about 25% ignored for me.

It's kind of a weird visual representation of the devolution of meaningful conversation.

I agree.

Can see my post? :D

Reerun_KC
09-14-2015, 10:14 AM
I agree.

No have you on ignored....

notorious
09-14-2015, 10:14 AM
No have you on ignored....

What did you say?

DaFace
09-14-2015, 10:18 AM
I agree.

Did someone say something?

ModSocks
09-14-2015, 10:23 AM
Jesus, stop feeding the troll. He does this shit just to bunch up the panties around here. He doesn't even believe half the shit he says, and lives for the moment he gets to flip-flop and watch the board cheer as he "comes to the light". Same fucking game year after year and you fools play it with him...year after year.

notorious
09-14-2015, 10:27 AM

http://replygif.net/i/865.gif

Reerun_KC
09-14-2015, 10:31 AM

What did you say?

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c186/Elisabeth83/silly%20blog%20photos/funny-old-man-pic.jpg

Reerun_KC
09-14-2015, 10:32 AM
http://replygif.net/i/865.gif

did you just show this lady a picture of your junk?

GloryDayz
09-14-2015, 10:58 AM
http://cdn.lolzbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/BF-says-he-wont-join-imgur-because-hell-have-a-higher-rep-than-me-in-a-week-and-he-doesnt-want-to-hurt-my-feeling.gif

jonzie04
09-14-2015, 11:02 AM

3 x 0 = 0...

Mr. Plow
09-14-2015, 12:22 PM
LMAO

I love these threads.

"We are up 18 points at halftime, nobody can score 18 points in a half. Better start hiding stuff!" LMAO

Bob Dole
09-14-2015, 12:23 PM
You realize NFL teams don't run the same plays every week? Probably don't run ANY of the same plays week-to-week.

GloryDayz
09-14-2015, 12:26 PM
You realize NFL teams don't run the same plays every week? Probably don't run ANY of the same plays week-to-week.

We need to run the 65 toss power trap every week.