PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Andy Reid

Reerun_KC
09-17-2015, 07:54 PM
I know everyone will blame Smith. But Reid your a god damn fucking idiot.I hate you as much as I hate Marty. To will never win because your a god damn idiot.

Stupid fucking coach will always be a stupid fucking coach.

teedubya
09-17-2015, 07:55 PM
What happened, over reactor?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-17-2015, 07:56 PM
At least he made the right decision on the coin toss?

Reerun_KC
09-17-2015, 07:56 PM
Teedubya not watching the game.

rabblerouser
09-17-2015, 07:57 PM
Andy Reid is a fat fucking dipshit

Reerun_KC
09-17-2015, 07:57 PM
Even that annoucers just amazed with Reid

xztop123
09-17-2015, 08:00 PM
Eric Berry blew coverage on the first TD

teedubya
09-17-2015, 08:02 PM
Lol. I watched at the hotel bar until it was 14-0. I should get back to the bar. At least the Royals are winning.

lewdog
09-17-2015, 08:02 PM
Why do you even watch the games? Would you like Herm back?

KCDC
09-17-2015, 08:03 PM
It is not Reid's fault for 3 turnovers. Letting Alex try and score was the right move. The announcers just wanted him to run out the clock to end the half, which is the stupid Herm-like strategy that has vexed Chiefs fans for decades.

rabblerouser
He's a terrible parent too

ModSocks
He's so fucking predictable. I knew he was going to throw the ball and fuck that situation up. Just knew it. You expect a fucking debacle when the clock is winding down.

Lex Luthor
09-17-2015, 08:04 PM
I usually defend Andy Reid, but his play calling tonight has been fucking brutal.

ModSocks
It is not Reid's fault for 3 turnovers. Letting Alex try and score was the right move. The announcers just wanted him to run out the clock to end the half, which is the stupid Herm-like strategy that has vexed Chiefs fans for decades.

No, you run the clock down past the 2 minute warning and THEN you explore your options.

MahiMike
You guys don't deserve Andy

Reerun_KC
09-17-2015, 08:05 PM

Fuck you for finding his play calling to end the half acceptable. The fucking excuses this guy gets is appalling.

Great Expectations
09-17-2015, 08:05 PM
The really bad play calls started at first and goal from the 2 yard line.

He made some brilliant calls though.

Fairplay
09-17-2015, 08:06 PM
He lost 50 pounds but you can't tell it much

lewdog
Fuck you for finding his play calling to end the half acceptable. The fucking excuses this guy gets is appalling.

I don't find it acceptable. I just find you annoying. We need a thread for every one of your thoughts tonight?

rabblerouser
You guys don't deserve Andy

Andy doesn't deserve us

Reerun_KC
09-17-2015, 08:08 PM
I don't find it acceptable. I just find you annoying. We need a thread for every one of your thoughts tonight?

I don't give two fucks what you find annoying... At least I have a thought you mindless asshat.

Otter
09-17-2015, 08:09 PM
Man, if you're going to go for it with little time left at least stretch the field in case of an interception. Ugh

FloridaMan88
Andy Reid needs to fire Andy Reid the playcaller. Conley? Albert Wilson? Two targets to Kelce? DAT?

Easy 6
He has to hand over the playcalling reins to Pederson, theres just no way around it.

ChiefGator
Andy doesn't deserve Jamaal

Reerun_KC
How does someone never ever learn how to manage the simple things in a football game?

A 10/year old on Madden has a better understanding of basic time management than Reid.

lewdog
09-17-2015, 08:10 PM
I don't give two fucks what you find annoying... At least I have a thought you mindless asshat.

You are taking thing awfully serious tonight for a guy who doesn't really like the Chiefs that much.

|Zach|
09-17-2015, 08:10 PM
I don't give two ****s what you find annoying... At least I have a thought you mindless asshat.

Laughing at your temper tantrum.

thabear04
09-17-2015, 08:11 PM

You play to win the game - Herm Edwards.

eDave
09-17-2015, 08:14 PM
He's a terrible parent too

Oh snap. :)

Reerun_KC
09-17-2015, 08:17 PM
Show can these annoucers question Reid. / lewdog

They must not like KC.

Urc Burry
09-17-2015, 08:17 PM
If Reid would of ran it everyone would of bitched about him being too conservative. I have no problem with it. It didn't turn out good enough because you can't stare down a WR when you have corners like Talib and Harris

lewdog
09-17-2015, 08:18 PM
Show can these annoucers question Reid. / lewdog

They must not like KC.

ROFL

This is too easy.

Reerun_KC
09-17-2015, 08:21 PM
Fuck no you don't bitch. Not with Smith asbyour QB.

Reerun_KC
09-17-2015, 08:23 PM
ROFL

This is too easy.

Extremely. Boarding on comical.

jonzie04
09-17-2015, 08:25 PM
LMAO i'm in the wrong thread... :(

notorious
09-17-2015, 08:26 PM
Fuck him with a cactus dipped in BBQ sauce.

Reerun_KC
09-17-2015, 08:37 PM
@ Lewdog... Just messing with you, its all good.

ChiTown
09-17-2015, 08:46 PM
Is a fat fucking retard

Dunerdr
09-17-2015, 08:50 PM
We got arozonas coach and Arizona got our coach

Reerun_KC
09-17-2015, 09:21 PM
No matter how hard you try, You cant make this up Andy... I couldn't even pretend to call the game you are currently calling... Way beyond my knowledge level of the NFL...

Bob Dole
09-17-2015, 09:56 PM
Are you fucking kidding? Bob Dole just woke the fuck up. Seriously???

Eleazar
09-17-2015, 09:57 PM
You can hardly put this on any player. It was almost 100% Reid. You can't blame Smith or Charles or anyone else when they don't put anyone in a position to succeed.

DrunkBassGuitar
09-17-2015, 09:57 PM
@PFTCommenter 55s
Andy Reid has worse clock management then the Irving school district folks

FloridaMan88
09-17-2015, 10:04 PM
Reid and his coaching staff have zero ability to make in game adjustments to maximize opportunities for their key players and can't adjust to minimize liabilities being exploited by the opposing team.

Fleming = Kendrick = Cooper, guys Sutton left in and allowed their dumpster fires to cost the Chiefs games.

BigChiefFan
09-17-2015, 10:05 PM
Reid coached like a flaming bag of turds. That was pathetic.

Bwana
09-17-2015, 10:06 PM
Yep he's fucking useless.

Eleazar
09-17-2015, 10:11 PM
@PFTCommenter 55s
Andy Reid has worse clock management then the Irving school district folks

Thanks, I needed that. LMAO

Reerun_KC
09-17-2015, 10:11 PM
Reid and his coaching staff have zero ability to make in game adjustments to maximize opportunities for their key players and can't adjust to minimize liabilities being exploited by the opposing team.

Fleming = Kendrick = Cooper, guys Sutton left in and allowed their dumpster fires to cost the Chiefs games.

Bingo....

People are starting to come around to what many have been saying since Indy...

Reid and Sutton are not the answer...

Eleazar
09-17-2015, 10:12 PM
Did anyone listen to the postgame presser? Does Reid have anything to say for himself?

BigChiefFan
09-17-2015, 10:15 PM
We had them against the ropes several times and couldn't throw the haymaker. Blame goes all the way around. That game is fucked.

Bwana
09-17-2015, 10:16 PM
Did anyone listen to the postgame presser? Does Reid have anything to say for himself?

Oh I'm sure he took the blame like he did at the end of the 1st half. He seems to do that a lot but doesn't learn from his mistakes.

notorious
09-17-2015, 10:18 PM
So it begins.

This team will win some game and make us all feel good, but we all must remember that Reid will ALWAYS fuck it up in some way in the end.

Keep the expectations low.

Reerun_KC
09-17-2015, 10:18 PM
Oh I'm sure he took the blame like he did at the end of the 1st half. He seems to do that a lot but doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Why should he, no one will hold him accountable and his job isn't in jeapordy..

Stadium was full, parking was full, crowd was happy in the beginning.....

Franchise isn't committed to winning...

Psyko Tek
09-17-2015, 10:19 PM
fuck it trade Andy to Pitt for Haley
that crazy fucker would win something with this talent
or at least make it interesting
did anybody here NOT feel we were done after not being a head 20 at half?

yup the will get at least 9 wins but this coaching staff can't finish a real gamke
fucking fire andy and sutrton and hire some idiot that wants to coach the whole game

DrRyan
09-17-2015, 10:19 PM
It is amazing how completely lost his play calling looks and how frequently it happens. I am sure all the Alex Smith haters will want to put this loss squarely at his feet but there is plenty of blame to go around. I'm no Alex fan boy and would love to have a young replacement sooner than later. I'd place the blame on 1. Fleming 2. Reid 3. Charles 3b. Smith.

The defense outside of Fleming was lights out. Reid made too many strategic failures to count. You just cannot make mistakes like he had tonight at the end of the half and game.

TEX
09-17-2015, 10:22 PM
So it begins.

This team will win some game and make us all feel good, but we all must remember that Reid will ALWAYS **** it up in some way in the end.

Keep the expectations low.

Yep. This kind of loss can define a season.

Shaid
09-17-2015, 10:23 PM
The really bad play calls started at first and goal from the 2 yard line.

That pissed me off royally. Run the damn ball in that situation. If you get stuffed and need to go to play action later then fine but 3 tries and you should damn well get in.

Shaid
09-17-2015, 10:25 PM
Even with Reid's ridiculous horseshit moves, I still put the loss squarely on Sean Smith. Fleming got absolutely abused all night. He was the weak link out there and Peyton exploited it over and over again.

Reerun_KC
09-17-2015, 10:27 PM
Reid cost us this game... Not Smith, Not Charles, not flemming, not anyone you can find to blame...

Its all on the shoulders of Reid... If you think otherwise you didn't watch the game...

Eleazar
09-17-2015, 10:27 PM
It is amazing how completely lost his play calling looks and how frequently it happens. I am sure all the Alex Smith haters will want to put this loss squarely at his feet but there is plenty of blame to go around. I'm no Alex fan boy and would love to have a young replacement sooner than later. I'd place the blame on 1. Fleming 2. Reid 3. Charles 3b. Smith.

The defense outside of Fleming was lights out. Reid made too many strategic failures to count. You just cannot make mistakes like he had tonight at the end of the half and game.

I don't know how you can put this on Smith. The plays being sent in aren't going to work. He can't turn water into wine. The coaching staff is refusing to stick with what's working, running the ball and working from inside out in the passing game.

It's hard enough with an offensive line that is terrible on a good day. You can't ask any QB in the league to do what they are sending him out there to do.

FloridaMan88
09-17-2015, 10:29 PM
Even with Reid's ridiculous horseshit moves, I still put the loss squarely on Sean Smith. Fleming got absolutely abused all night. He was the weak link out there and Peyton exploited it over and over again.

Sean Smith's suspension was announced in July and was expected as well.

The Chiefs had plenty of advance notice to ensure their season didn't go up in flames with Fleming's dumpster fire.

Eleazar
09-17-2015, 10:30 PM
Sean Smith's suspension was announced in July and was expected as well.

The Chiefs had plenty of advance notice to ensure their season didn't go up in flames with Fleming's dumpster fire.

Two offseasons of ineffective moves to fix the offensive line are as much to blame as anything.

shakesthecat
09-17-2015, 10:31 PM
Blaming someone who didn't even play might be the dumbest thing I've ever read here.

TEX
09-17-2015, 10:32 PM
You can hardly put this on any player. It was almost 100% Reid. You can't blame Smith or Charles or anyone else when they don't put anyone in a position to succeed.

Yep. The coaching staff should get most of the blame for this one.

TEX
09-17-2015, 10:34 PM
Two offseasons of ineffective moves to fix the offensive line are as much to blame as anything.

Ive been saying this OL is not much better than last years. But this game was lost due to bad coaching.

DrRyan
09-17-2015, 10:34 PM
I don't know how you can put this on Smith. The plays being sent in aren't going to work. He can't turn water into wine. The coaching staff is refusing to stick with what's working, running the ball and working from inside out in the passing game.

It's hard enough with an offensive line that is terrible on a good day. You can't ask any QB in the league to do what they are sending him out there to do.

He sure as shit gets some of the blame. 2 picks didn't throw themselves. As you see though I have him fourth in line behind two truly abysmal performances by Fleming and Reid.

ThaVirus
09-17-2015, 10:36 PM
I mentioned it in the game thread but it's worth revisiting.

We haven't thrown a TD to a WR in like 2 calendar years. We're moving the ball in the red zone with Jamaal averaging 7 YPC and Andy calls a WR pass.

Seriously.

We can't throw a TD to a WR with our QB to save our dicks. So what does fatshit Andy do? He tries to throw a TD to our QB with out WR.

Just embarrassing, really. Reid's red zone play calling was horrendous tonight and that might be an understatement.

dirk digler
09-17-2015, 10:37 PM
Don't forget about Sutton. Every time Manning was looking right at Fleming and Sutton would never give him any help even after he got torched a hundred times. Mind boggling to say the least

TEX
09-17-2015, 10:38 PM
It took a LOT to lose that game tonight, and Andy Reid found a way.

SDChiefs
09-17-2015, 10:38 PM
Reid is an idiot and his play calling and time management suck. But alex smith just plain sucks. Even with jamaals 2 fumbles we wouldve won if alex smith could do anything in the red zone. But haters gonna hate and alex smiths' are gonna be alex smiths. He fucking sucks. A girl at work whos a bronco fan loves alex smith. Nuff said. Fuck him. Not as bad as matt asshole but the suck is strong with this one. And our oline is epic horrid. Fuck everyone of them. Rant over. Return to work to my abuse as a queef fan.

MotherfuckerJones
09-17-2015, 10:39 PM
Andy needs to be replaced. Sucks. Can't win with him. Tonight was embarrassing from a coaching standpoint.

Shaid
09-17-2015, 10:39 PM
Reid cost us this game... Not Smith, Not Charles, not flemming, not anyone you can find to blame...

Its all on the shoulders of Reid... If you think otherwise you didn't watch the game...

I don't absolve Reid of anything but if you honestly believe we lose this game with Sean Smith out there instead of Flemming, you're clueless. He was the only one Manning could move the ball against. They couldn't run and you take Flemming out and they can't pass. They probably got at least half of their yards against that cum stain.

Prison Bitch
09-17-2015, 10:40 PM
Fire Fat Andy? Maybe. But his RB is a loser doosh bag

Pushead2
09-17-2015, 10:40 PM
I hate Sutton...

Reerun_KC
09-17-2015, 10:41 PM
It took a LOT to lose that game tonight, and Andy Reid found a way.

See Indy in the playoffs.... Impossible became Reidpossible...

GloryDayz
09-17-2015, 10:42 PM
Andy... . :p:p:p:p:p

FML
09-17-2015, 10:43 PM
Andy Reid didn't choke on the last drive by Manning. Andy Reid did not fumble the ball. The game is on defense. The offense give you the lead with 2 minutes to go and you go and get embarrassed by a hobbled Manning. You don't deserve any praise.

TEX
09-17-2015, 10:50 PM
Andy Reid didn't choke on the last drive by Manning. Andy Reid did not fumble the ball. The game is on defense. The offense give you the lead with 2 minutes to go and you go and get embarrassed by a hobbled Manning. You don't deserve any praise.

If Reid had done a better job of coaching, like during the first 1st & goal or at the end of the first half, it doesn't end like it did. Bad coaching put KC in the position they were in at the end of the game and Reid did indeed do that.

notorious
09-17-2015, 10:55 PM
Put Reid on a salad diet until he learns how to manage the clock.

No ranch allowed.

RunKC
09-17-2015, 10:59 PM
John Dorsey has done an awesome job for the most part. Andy is fucking Andy.

If I had to choose, I'm taking John

notorious
09-17-2015, 11:00 PM
John Dorsey has done an awesome job for the most part. Andy is ****ing Andy.

If I had to choose, I'm taking John

**** yes.

What's sad is that Andy won't be going anywhere for a while.

He is going to be the coach for at least another 5-6 years.

Dave Lane
09-17-2015, 11:01 PM

Seconded Rerun is a total dipshit. Also add Charles fumbles into the equation.

Reerun_KC
09-17-2015, 11:04 PM
Seconded Rerun is a total dipshit. Also add Charles fumbles into the equation.

LMAO. I will take that with honor.

SDChiefs
09-17-2015, 11:08 PM
Sadly the defense is not inhuman. How many 3 and outs do you expect them to do before the offense does anything? Yeah the de went bend dont break again and then broke but blame sutton, reid and alex fucking smith. Our de was our only chance. And since they werent inhuman all the time, fuck them? No fuck our offense and coaches. They sucked ass. Our de de did everything they could. Theyre not the 2000 ravens or 85 bears but they would be far from the worst de to win a super bowl. But alex smith may be the worse qb to win a super bowl if he were even good enough to win the super bowl.

rabblerouser
09-17-2015, 11:27 PM
If Reid had done a better job of coaching, like during the first 1st & goal or at the end of the first half, it doesn't end like it did. Bad coaching put KC in the position they were in at the end of the game and Reid did indeed do that.

This is 100% on Andy Reid.

Fleming shouldn't have been in the game - put COOPER in, ffs!!

Alex had NO BUSINESS throwing the ball at the end of the 1st half...

And after Knile waltzes into the end zone untouched on an 8yd TD scamper, I'm gonna feed his fresh legs the ball on a defense built for speed that has been chasing Charles and rushing Smith all game long...

jimidollar
09-17-2015, 11:30 PM
**** yes.

What's sad is that Andy won't be going anywhere for a while.

He is going to be the coach for at least another 5-6 years.

He will die of a heart attack before then. Then we'll hire another retard. Rinse and repeat.

rabblerouser
09-17-2015, 11:31 PM
He will die of a heart attack before then. Then we'll hire another retard. Rinse and repeat.

He'll get a burnt end chunk stuck in an artery.

Then, Pedersen will get promoted, flame out, and then we'll 'rebuild'.

*sigh* it's depressing.

Because Chiefs.

GloryDayz
09-17-2015, 11:34 PM
What's funny is that Andy and his kids are all finished with their ice cream and home tucked in bed sleeping. They know Andy has their backs.

rabblerouser
09-17-2015, 11:37 PM
What's funny is that Andy and his kids are all finished with their ice cream and home tucked in bed sleeping. They know Andy has their backs.

Well...except for Garrett Reid.

He dead.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-17-2015, 11:46 PM
This was a team loss. We just aren't ready to take that next step. We don't know if we ever will. Still 14 games left. It's year 3. Clock is ticking.

jimidollar
09-18-2015, 04:01 AM
It's 5am. I never went to sleep. Fuck Andy Reid. Walrus kool-aid motherfucker!

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-18-2015, 04:39 AM
I know everyone will blame Smith. But Reid your a god damn fucking idiot.I hate you as much as I hate Marty. To will never win because your a god damn idiot.

Stupid fucking coach will always be a stupid fucking coach.

Nailed it. Fucking piss, cunt, turd in the drying sun, shitbag of a game day coach is a FAIL.

bricks
09-18-2015, 05:22 AM
Put Reid on a salad diet until he learns how to manage the clock.

No ranch allowed.

**** that.

Put him in a concentration camp and let him starve.

And if he doesn't learn his lesson, throw out the mustard gas.

Red Dawg
09-18-2015, 05:30 AM
Andy was absolutely stupid to run a play but turnovers are killer and JC's fumble in the first quarter cost us 3 points and that more that anything else lost the game. We should have had a 10 point lead. We also got our hands on three of Manning passes and didn't get the ball. That also was more costly.

New World Order
09-18-2015, 05:39 AM
What's sad is the offense looks exactly the same as last year.

Red Dawg
09-18-2015, 05:40 AM
**** you for finding his play calling to end the half acceptable. The ****ing excuses this guy gets is appalling.

I'm with you. Andy is his own worst nightmare and his use of Jamaal is mind boggling. Running a play goes beyond stupid and even a pee wee football coach would have just took a knee and gone into OT. THERE WAS NO REASON TO RUN A PLAY!

JC also is to blame. He has fumbled toooooo much and those three points he cost us in the first quarter turned out to the difference maker.

GloryDayz
09-18-2015, 06:04 AM
Well...except for Garrett Reid.

He dead.May God rest his soul.

Marcellus
09-18-2015, 06:25 AM
This was one of the 1-2 games a year that Andy always has that will make you go WTF?

The run play with no time left for no reason was the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Ever.

I was yelling at the TV to take a knee before the fumble. Unfucking believable.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-18-2015, 06:27 AM
This was one of the 1-2 games a year that Andy always has that will make you go WTF?

The run play with no time left for no reason was the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Ever.

I was yelling at the TV to take a knee before the fumble. Unfucking believable.

The worst "good coach" I have ever seen in a Red shirt.

Reerun_KC
09-18-2015, 06:27 AM

I was yelling at the TV to take a knee before the fumble. Un****ing believable.
Frustrating to say the least.

Jerm
09-18-2015, 06:39 AM
We're moving the ball down the field on the first possession, everything is fluid and at 1st and Goal from the 2 we run........a bubble screen.

Andy Reid in a nutshell. :facepalm:

TEX
09-18-2015, 06:52 AM
This was a team loss. We just aren't ready to take that next step. We don't know if we ever will. Still 14 games left. It's year 3. Clock is ticking.

Except this time KC was truly better than Denver. Poor Coaching decisions this game made it impossible to take the next step. With one less bad coaching decision, KC wins. All thats been said to be wrong with Andy Reid was on display tonight for everyone to see. It was a terrible display of coaching. :shake:

TEX
09-18-2015, 07:10 AM
We're moving the ball down the field on the first possession, everything is fluid and at 1st and Goal from the 2 we run........a bubble screen.

Andy Reid in a nutshell. :facepalm:

Yep. Then, at the end of the first half up 14-7, Reid takes a shot - missed on a pass to Maclin and in the process stops the clock before the 2 minute warning. Then goes to a telegraphed conservative out PASS, instead of running the ball, and Talib KNOWS whats coming and jumps the route. Denver ties it at 14 a few plays later and in the process gains momentum. Instead of milking the clock and going in at halftime up by 7, knowing full well that u will RECEIVE the ball to start the 2nd half, Reid chooses another coarse and lets the Donx back in the game. :shake:

notorious
09-18-2015, 07:11 AM
I don't know if this has been said yet, but fuck Andy Reid and his amazing ability to kill drives with the lateral passing game.

Bob Dole
09-18-2015, 07:34 AM
JC also is to blame. He has fumbled toooooo much and those three points he cost us in the first quarter turned out to the difference maker.[/QUOTE]

He fucking fumbled 4 times all of last season. Is that "too much" in your vacant head?

JFC.

RunKC
09-18-2015, 07:38 AM
This was an all around shitfest from every coach on every unit. Andy forgot about JC and Kelce most of the game and Sutton left Flemming on an island.

The worst part is Dave Toub. The Broncos have a bad ST's unit and we got penalty after penalty and didn't give DAT any room to run back.

The coaches (and Jamaal) let down this team last night

Down4Chiefs
09-18-2015, 08:08 AM

I was yelling at the TV to take a knee before the fumble. Un****ing believable.

Irrc he lost us about 3-4 games last year,including the biggest game of the year. If only we had another coach who could coach the second half of our games since Andy Reid refuses or just cant make proper adjustments. Philly fans were right in everything they said that would frustrate us about Andy Reid.

jspchief
09-18-2015, 08:14 AM
Andy Reid is exactly as advertised. A good coach that continues to do the same dumb shit that eventually got him run out of Philly.

Kansas City couldn't afford to miss on another head coach, so Reid was a good hire but these frustrations are going to be a part of him coaching in KC.

Dave Lane
09-18-2015, 08:15 AM
I don't know if this has been said yet, but **** Andy Reid and his amazing ability to kill drives with the lateral passing game.

You going to try to go vertical with Alex?

jspchief
09-18-2015, 08:16 AM
Irrc he lost us about 3-4 games last year,including the biggest game of the year. If only we had another coach who could coach the second half of our games since Andy Reid refuses or just cant make proper adjustments. Philly fans were right in everything they said that would frustrate us about Andy Reid. Agree on 2nd half adjustments. This team always seems to stall out after they get through Reid's scripted plays. The worst part is Sutton suffers from the same thing when it comes to Offenses singling out the weak link and exploiting it over and over.

Dave Lane
09-18-2015, 08:17 AM
Andy Reid is way better of a coach than Alex is as a QB. That said they do have some very disturbing similarities

rabblerouser
09-18-2015, 08:22 AM
Andy Reid is way better of a coach than Alex is as a QB. That said they do have some very disturbing similarities

A good coach, coaches according to his personnel; that being said, even if Joe Fucking Montana is your QB, on 1st and goal from the 2, with the RB who has the highest per rush average in the history of the league, you run the ball 3 times AT LEAST.

If you are up 14-7 at home with 2 min and the opposing offense is hot, knowing that you grt the ball to start the half, you kneel on the ball and run out the clock...

It's just situational football. It's not brain science or rocket surgery.

You're telling me that Andy Reid is SO grossly incompetent that he doesn't understand football basics 101??

You telling me the fat fuck doesn't understand LOGIC??

THEN HE HAS NO BUSINESS BEING A HEAD COACH.

Great talent evaluator. Great X's and O's guy. Decent O-coordinator. SOMETIMES decent play caller.

Horrible game manager. HORRIBLE. Consistently terrible. CONSTANTLY.

How is he even a head coach if he is so fucking incompetent?

spanky 52
09-18-2015, 08:47 AM
A good coach, coaches according to his personnel; that being said, even if Joe ****ing Montana is your QB, on 1st and goal from the 2, with the RB who has the highest per rush average in the history of the league, you run the ball 3 times AT LEAST.

If you are up 14-7 at home with 2 min and the opposing offense is hot, knowing that you grt the ball to start the half, you kneel on the ball and run out the clock...

It's just situational football. It's not brain science or rocket surgery.

You're telling me that Andy Reid is SO grossly incompetent that he doesn't understand football basics 101??

You telling me the fat **** doesn't understand LOGIC??

THEN HE HAS NO BUSINESS BEING A HEAD COACH.

Great talent evaluator. Great X's and O's guy. Decent O-coordinator. SOMETIMES decent play caller.

Horrible game manager. HORRIBLE. Consistently terrible. CONSTANTLY.

How is he even a head coach if he is so ****ing incompetent?

Amen brother.