PDA

View Full Version : Football Keep your chin up Buttercup

R8RFAN
09-18-2015, 07:20 AM
I would be pissed too and you guys blew a shot at the early AFC West lead but....

Chefs are fucking good, Houston is a damn beast...

You lost this game because of turnovers and nothing more,(easily fixed) Charles is an absolute beast but he made a couple of mistakes ...(I would take that zippy slippery bastard)

Barring a catastrophic injury , I see no reason why this couldn't be your year...

Really I am not trolling, the Chefs really impressed me last night.

Chefs were clearly the better team last night but you let the Donks become equal with the turnovers.

Trivers
09-18-2015, 07:22 AM
I would be pissed too and you guys blew a shot at the early AFC West lead but....

Chefs are ****ing good, Houston is a damn beast...

You lost this game because of turnovers and nothing more,(easily fixed) Charles is an absolute beast but he made a couple of mistakes ...(I would take that zippy slippery bastard)

Barring a catastrophic injury , I see no reason why this couldn't be your year...

Really I am not trolling, the Chefs really impressed me last night.

Chefs were clearly the better team last night but you let the Donks become equal with the turnovers.

REP!

We are grieving, but we will be pumped up for GB on the 28th.

Three7s
09-18-2015, 07:22 AM
The fact that the Chiefs turned it over 5 times makes them worse, doesn't it?

R8RFAN
09-18-2015, 07:26 AM

Not really... Turnovers are just lucky shit that happens in a game that neither team can only hope for and not rely on...

Chefs need to clean that up but other than that I saw as good of a team as any in the NFL last night... That defense is really good , Thought Houston would fizzle a little after the big paycheck but he looks as hungry as ever.

Trivers
09-18-2015, 07:28 AM

Actually, the opposite.

Turnovers can be fixed.

Lack of talent can not be fixed as quickly. We have the talent.

notorious
09-18-2015, 07:29 AM
Not really... Turnovers are just lucky shit that happens in a game that neither team can only hope for and not rely on...

Chefs need to clean that up but other than that I saw as good of a team as any in the NFL last night... That defense is really good , Thought Houston would fizzle a little after the big paycheck but he looks as hungry as ever.

Denver forced the turnovers.

Their cornerbacks actually catch the ball, unlike a few of ours.

Thanks for the compliments, though.

BigMeatballDave
09-18-2015, 07:30 AM
The fact that the Chiefs turned it over 5 times makes them worse, doesn't it?LOL

One might think, however, they're just mistakes and not indicative of the overall quality of a team and it's quite fluky to have 5 turnovers in one game. I was trying to remember the last time the Chiefs committed that many. I don't remember.

R8RFAN
09-18-2015, 07:32 AM
Denver forced the turnovers.

Their cornerbacks actually catch the ball, unlike a few of ours.

Corner backs are usually WR's who can't catch