PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The next 3 games

BossChief
09-18-2015, 09:21 AM
GB
Bengals
Bears

Gotta win 2 of those.

I think we have a good chance to beat GB, if Fleming isn't on the field.

Titty Meat
09-18-2015, 09:23 AM
Nah just win 1 they'll be in the playoff hunt but the reality is they won't do anything regardless

mcaj22
09-18-2015, 09:25 AM
the Bengals are a matchup nightmare. Good pass rush, their QB feeds their skill players with targets, monster RB.

TEX
09-18-2015, 09:25 AM
GB
Bengals
Bears

Gotta win 2 of those.

But he will be. We're looking at 1-3. Gonna be tough to bounce back from that. Gotta somehow get to 2-2.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-18-2015, 09:26 AM
the Bengals are a matchup nightmare. Good pass rush, their QB feeds their skill players with targets, monster RB.

Lulz Neither their D or O are on part with Denver...or KC for that matter

Trivers
09-18-2015, 09:30 AM
GRB L

CVG W

ORD W

Shaid
09-18-2015, 09:32 AM
Not too worried about the Bears. Rogers will abuse Fleming.

Urc Burry
09-18-2015, 09:52 AM
I actually think the bengals will give us more trouble than the packers. I would feel a lot more comfortable with Sean Smith back, but I still think we pull it off. Their defense is pretty fucking awful

BigMeatballDave
09-18-2015, 10:00 AM
The difference in these games is Peyton won't be in their heads.

ThaVirus
09-18-2015, 10:02 AM

You're right but there's meltdown potential with Dalton..

We also match up decently with the Packers, sans Fleming of course.

Hydrae
09-18-2015, 10:31 AM
I picked us to start the season 1-3 and we are still on track for that. After that the schedule gets much easier and I have us finishing 10-6. Was hoping that might be enough to take the division but after last night I think we are looking at a Wild Card again.

No predictions at this point on whether we can actually win any playoff game, WC or not.

jimidollar
09-18-2015, 10:52 AM
Last night before it all fell apart, my wife asked me why I still watch this team. I said if the Royals can suck for 30 years and turn it around then so can the Chiefs. I'm an idiot.

DaNewGuy
09-18-2015, 10:56 AM
After last night, How to the hell do we have a good chance at beating Rodgers?

gold_and_red
09-18-2015, 10:57 AM
GB
Bengals
Bears

Gotta win 2 of those.

GB's regular season superbowl is on Sunday night. I hope they blow their load and cool off next week. I just can't watch Checkdown Charlie comically attempting a 14 point comeback.

TEX
09-18-2015, 10:58 AM
I picked us to start the season 1-3 and we are still on track for that. After that the schedule gets much easier and I have us finishing 10-6. Was hoping that might be enough to take the division but after last night I think we are looking at a Wild Card again.

No predictions at this point on whether we can actually win any playoff game, WC or not.

I'm in that camp as well.

dannybcaitlyn
09-18-2015, 10:59 AM
With the two defenses we have faced I believe we can go toe to toe with anyone. We just need Chili to take over play calling and bench fleming.

Urc Burry
09-18-2015, 10:59 AM

Their defense is terrible. Gave up 140 on the ground to Forte. And we won't have 5 turnovers

The Franchise
09-18-2015, 11:01 AM
Their defense is terrible. Gave up 140 on the ground to Forte. And we won't have 5 turnovers

You hope.

Jerm
Be interesting to see how they rebound after last night...still think the manner in which they lost and what was at stake could easily send this team right off a cliff of no return.

Discuss Thrower
The Chiefs don't control their own destiny at this point. Rodgers is going to roast Fleming and he's likely to humble Peters too.

The Bengals' game will be high noon. They lose that game and you can put this season to bed.

jonzie04
09-18-2015, 11:46 AM

Good pass rush? You do realize that Justin Houston had more sacks than the Bengals last year, right? They have about mediocre edge rushers, and that is where we are the weakest.

The Franchise
09-18-2015, 12:01 PM
Good pass rush? You do realize that Justin Houston had more sacks than the Bengals last year, right? They have about mediocre edge rushers, and that is where we are the weakest.

Yeah but Geno Atkins is going to give us fits.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-18-2015, 01:35 PM
...and Poe, Jaye, and Bailey will give everyone fits :)

ChiTown
09-18-2015, 01:37 PM
We aren't going to beat GB in Packerland on MNF.

That leaves @Cincy and Chicago - both very winnable games, IMO.

cmh6476
09-18-2015, 01:38 PM
which QB can we suck for this year?

jimidollar
09-18-2015, 01:40 PM
No one. We're stuck with what we have.

Discuss Thrower
09-18-2015, 01:41 PM
which RT can we suck for this year?

FYP

Hammock Parties
09-18-2015, 01:45 PM
We will lose both the next two, and all the homers will eat shit over the Bengals, which have been constantly talked down around here the last three years.

Discuss Thrower
09-18-2015, 01:48 PM
We will lose both the next two, and all the homers will eat shit over the Bengals, which have been constantly talked down around here the last three years.

The apotheosis of Andy Dalton. Two months ago he was a scrub that defines the line of a mediocre NFL QB.

In two weeks? He'll be heralded as a great regular season QB that is hamstrung in the post season by bad coaching and talent around him.

Because Chiefs.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-18-2015, 01:51 PM
We may win both Count. That Denver team running Mannings gimmick.offense is pretty legit and you know it pains me to say that. Neither of those teams are even close as well rounded. IT took several miracle for Denver to even win off a fluke fumble

Hammock Parties
09-18-2015, 01:55 PM
We may win both Count. That Denver team running Mannings gimmick.offense is pretty legit and you know it pains me to say that. Neither of those teams are even close as well rounded. IT took several miracle for Denver to even win off a fluke fumble

Cincy and Green Bay are both superior to Denver on offense. Cincy in particular has a vastly superior offensive line that can neutralize our pass rush.

jimidollar
09-18-2015, 01:55 PM
It's amazing to see the overconfidence of fans of a team which has not won a playoff game in 21 years.I admire that in a way.

Red Dawg
09-18-2015, 01:57 PM

We have the ball away 5 times and still should have won. Rogers team is way weaker that Mannings.

Discuss Thrower
09-18-2015, 01:59 PM
We have the ball away 5 times and still should have won. Rogers team is way weaker that Mannings.

Rodgers is a better QB than Manning.

You think Fleming got toasted last night? Hah. Just wait for a guy who got cut by OAKLAND torches his ass the Monday after next.

Urc Burry
09-18-2015, 02:00 PM
Cincy and Green Bay are both superior to Denver on offense. Cincy in particular has a vastly superior offensive line that can neutralize our pass rush.

And GB makes up for it with the play of their defense. Cincy is much more balanced. Jeremy Hill is a problem

Hammock Parties
09-18-2015, 02:01 PM
We beat a team last night that couldn't run the ball and had atrocious pass blocking.

People are fooling themselves if they think the Pack and Cincy are gonna be that bad in both areas.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-18-2015, 02:02 PM

Cincy isn't neutralizing shit ROFL and no they aren't on Denver's level .I watch a lot of Green Bay. Rodgers will get his, but that's a damn flawed team overall. Tough games, but nothing to be frightened over.

Discuss Thrower
09-18-2015, 02:03 PM
If the Chiefs can keep the score under 10 points in both games, it'll be a moral victory.

ModSocks
James Jones isn't Emmanuel Sanders.

Hammock Parties
Cincy isn't neutralizing shit ROFL I watch a lot of Green Bay. Rodgers will get his, but that's a damn flawed team overall. Tough games, but nothing to be frightened over.

The Broncos are incredibly flawed. You don't get that for some reason. Their OL is total shit.

Last year the Bengals allowed only 23 sacks. This will be a difficult game for our pass rush if Hali or Ford can't step up.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-18-2015, 02:04 PM
We beat a team last night that couldn't run the ball and had atrocious pass blocking.

People are fooling themselves if they think the Pack and Cincy are gonna be that bad in both areas.

Chiefs are pretty good in the front 7 if you haven't noticed

Pasta Little Brioni
09-18-2015, 02:06 PM
The Broncos are incredibly flawed. You don't get that for some reason. Their OL is total shit.

Last year the Bengals allowed only 23 sacks. This will be a difficult game for our pass rush if Hali or Ford can't step up.

Every NFL team is, but they are better than most running his gimmick offense. Hell I have been saying for years how flawed that team is, but Wade has that D playing nasty.

Hammock Parties
09-18-2015, 02:07 PM
Chiefs are pretty good in the front 7 if you haven't noticed

Just saying it will be a lot harder than last night. That might be the worst OL we face all year.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-18-2015, 02:10 PM
11 win team. Pretty sure of it. Not going to win the division now though. It cost us that.

Hammock Parties
09-18-2015, 02:11 PM
You'll see the light soon enough.

There is no way Alex Smith is beating two playoff teams on the road. Not with this OL, and not with dumpster fire at CB.

Garcia Bronco
09-18-2015, 02:12 PM

sack numbers are not all that happens in a pass rush

Discuss Thrower
09-18-2015, 02:15 PM

There is no way Alex Smith is beating two playoff teams on the road. Not with this OL, and not with dumpster fire at CB.

Nope.

There are maybe eight more wins on the schedule. And they're going to have to get the big share of those wins on the road.

And winning on the road is a tough thing.. unless you're Peyton Manning.

Hammock Parties
09-18-2015, 02:17 PM
Nope.

There are maybe eight more wins on the schedule. And they're going to have to get the big share of those wins on the road.

And winning on the road is a tough thing.. unless you're Peyton Manning.

Good thing we moved to KC.

Discuss Thrower
09-18-2015, 02:19 PM
Good thing we moved to KC.

Just got back from Q39. Pretty good stuff.

Won't be making a reappearance because going to nice-ish restaurants is just sad.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-18-2015, 02:19 PM

No, but I would be good with 1. Two would be gravy.

bricks
09-18-2015, 02:58 PM
My prediction we lose to the Packers.

Bengals game could go either way. They choke just as much as us so you never know?

I like our chances against the Bears. 2 out of 3 is possible. But I ain't getting my hopes up with this team anymore. It's best to expect disappointment. It eases the frustration and pain that this organization does to the fans. Just remember somewhere, somehow down the road, they'll find a way to **** it up. I've tried the optimistic route and it hasn't done me any good. I apologize to the fans for being negative today and throughout this post. Sorry guys.

jimidollar
09-18-2015, 03:21 PM
Don't apologize for posting the truth.

BossChief
09-18-2015, 03:31 PM
James Jones isn't Emmanuel Sanders.

You're right, but he's as good as Nate Washington...probably better.

notorious
09-18-2015, 03:34 PM
I have always said that it would be a 1-3 start, and I am sticking to it.

Discuss Thrower
09-18-2015, 03:37 PM
I have always said that it would be a 1-3 start, and I am sticking to it.

http://i.imgur.com/CQ0w49O.jpg?1

MMXcalibur
09-18-2015, 03:39 PM
I think we beat either Green Bay or Cincinnati, but not both.
2-2 start with the hardest portion of the schedule behind us? I'll take it.

It's awful this loss is going to dwell for the next 10 days...