View Full Version : Chiefs Hope

Iconic
09-18-2015, 11:18 AM
I've found it.
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/639224725617512449/BAD1hDeG.jpg
All those in favor, say Aye.

Bowser
09-18-2015, 11:20 AM
Probably not, but I like that you're trying to find solutions.

ChiTown
09-18-2015, 11:21 AM
Can I shake my head while placing it in my hands, and sheepishly raise my arm in agreement?

WhawhaWhat
09-18-2015, 11:22 AM
http://images.cbssports.com/u/photos/football/college/img11061466.jpg

Pablo
09-18-2015, 11:29 AM
I'm think I'm gonna be sick.

JohnnyHammersticks
09-18-2015, 11:40 AM
At least he's not too scared to attempt a downfield pass. It is infinitely easier to defend an offense that gives no threat whatsoever of a downfield pass. I've really grown to despise Alex Smith as a football player, he's a complete coward in terms of standing in the pocket and throwing downfield. He's not going to change at this point, he is what he is, which is what he's always been.

kcpasco
09-18-2015, 11:42 AM
Rather see Murray

Iconic
09-18-2015, 11:43 AM
It's natural to be afraid of what you don't know. It's okay guys. Just accept it. Chase Daniels is love, Chase Daniels is life.

gblowfish
09-18-2015, 11:43 AM
We'll be great, as long as we don't have to play Oklahoma.

Strongside
09-18-2015, 11:44 AM
Hope wears #22.

ROYC75
09-18-2015, 11:47 AM
Take that hard on you have, stick it in your mouth and pound it a few times, see what you get.

Face it fools, if he was anything special, teams would have gave him starting QB $$$ to be their # 1. Good Grief, he can't even beat out Smith.

Titty Meat
09-18-2015, 11:55 AM
Let's hope you get your thread starting privileges taken away

Canofbier
09-18-2015, 11:56 AM
It's natural to be afraid of what you don't know. It's okay guys. Just accept it. Chase Daniels is love, Chase Daniels is life.

Who the hell is Chase Daniels?

BigMeatballDave
09-18-2015, 12:11 PM

Jack's brother...

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-18-2015, 12:47 PM
At least he's not too scared to attempt a downfield pass. It is infinitely easier to defend an offense that gives no threat whatsoever of a downfield pass. I've really grown to despise Alex Smith as a football player, he's a complete coward in terms of standing in the pocket and throwing downfield. He's not going to change at this point, he is what he is, which is what he's always been.

Do you really think Smith had time in the pocket last night to throw downfield.

Dumbfuck !

Pasta Little Brioni
09-18-2015, 12:49 PM
Just to see Bambi and Bitches head explode when they are forced to cheer him on as he leads the team to victory *raises hand*

Dave Lane
09-18-2015, 01:23 PM

Dumbfuck !

He had all day. Several plays he had a ton of time like 7-8 seconds. Only on a few plays was he rushed hard. The OL did a very solid job. Alex is the kind of QB that makes everyone around him look worse instead of better.

Iconic
09-18-2015, 01:47 PM
- Part of the #1 ranked Mizzou team in 2007.
- Lost to a playoff-contending Chargers team in OT in 13' and basically played with our second string offense.
- Won against the playoff-contending Chargers in '14, only figuring out he was starting on Wednesday.
- Destroyed Smith in preseason this year. Even making some true fans question Smith's value.

Ladies and gentlemen we have Rich Gannon sitting on the bench.
GIVE THIS MAN A CHANCE PLS

Coochie liquor
09-18-2015, 02:54 PM

Dumbfuck !

This!

Hammock Parties
09-18-2015, 02:55 PM
I'd love for Chase to get us a top 10 pick.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-18-2015, 02:59 PM
So the Ravens should start Matt Schaub, right? Because the Denver pass rush was in his grill the entire game last Sunday leading him to have a pretty terrible performance?

GTFO. Alex will be fine.

Coochie liquor
09-18-2015, 03:17 PM
So the Ravens should start Matt Schaub, right? Because the Denver pass rush was in his grill the entire game last Sunday leading him to have a pretty terrible performance?

GTFO. Alex will be fine.

He's been going downfield more already this season. I'm not an Alex fan, but some here refuse to see that he has attempted more downfield this year.

srvy
09-18-2015, 03:18 PM
Jack's brother...

LMAO

MartinThore
09-18-2015, 03:22 PM
We know what we have in Smith – A QB that is statistically one of the worst QBs in the NFL against the pass rush. That pass rush isn’t going anywhere.

A QB that makes guys like Jeremy Maclin look like Dwayne Bowe.

A QB that limits our scheme to five yard dump offs to the half back, plays that were becoming predictable in 2013.

A QB that forces us to use trick wide receiver passes in the redzone and the triple option because he is too inconsistent at standing tall and passing the ball down field in the pocket. Smith makes the pass rush look much worse than it is, and it's getting pathetic.

A QB that hasn’t thrown a TD pass to a wide receiver since before Russel Wilson threw a TD pass to a wide receiver in Super Bowl 48 against the Broncos. A starting QB in the NFL, in the year 2015 has gone over a season without throwing a single TD pass to a wide receiver.

A QB that looks so unconfident in everything that he does that it permeates the rest of the offense, which in turn affects the whole mentality of the team.

A QB that is so insufficient in the two minute drill that he doesn’t even try to move the ball downfield or show any signs of hustle, as displayed last night or last year against Arizona.

A QB that only completed three passes over twenty yards last season. On eighteen attempts. Are you kidding me? Even that dumbass Phill Simms said he had to look at that stat like five times to believe it.

To sum up, a below average, inconsistent QB at best that needs everything to go right in order for him to win, and often times, when they do go right, it’s still not enough.

Isn’t the whole point of playing in the NFL to win a Super Bowl? So in order for the Chiefs to win a Super Bowl, Smith is going to have to correct all of the above and essentially play like he did in the first half against the Colts in the playoffs for four games straight, against elite competition? I’d say there’s about a .5% chance of that happening. So if Smith isn’t the answer, why not examine all our options? At least Daniel has shown he can stand tall in the pocket and chuck a ball more than ten yards. If he doesn’t work out, so what? We lost out on a .5% chance of winning a Super Bowl with Smith?

Are we really gonna let one mediocre guy ruin it for all of the other talented players on the team because we “pay him too much” or “don’t want to hurt his feelings?” Teams that are serious about the Super Bowl bench poor players, especially at QB, like Pete Carroll and the Seahawks.

Worst case scenario, he sucks, and we get another shot at a Super Bowl contending QB in the draft.

Somebody tell me – what do we have to lose? What the hell do we have to lose?

srvy
09-18-2015, 03:24 PM
He had all day. Several plays he had a ton of time like 7-8 seconds. Only on a few plays was he rushed hard. The OL did a very solid job. Alex is the kind of QB that makes everyone around him look worse instead of better.

I am in the middle on this one but dont believe he ever had 8 sends to throw a pass. Dump offs just dont consume that kind of time. The times he got what resembled a NFL pocket he usually completed it. I think his biggest problem is he watches the rushers instead of watching the field.

jimidollar
09-18-2015, 03:25 PM
We could lose out on another memorable 9-7 season. You don't want that, do you?

Hammock Parties
09-18-2015, 04:45 PM
We know what we have in Smith – A QB that is statistically one of the worst QBs in the NFL against the pass rush. That pass rush isn’t going anywhere.

A QB that limits our scheme to five yard dump offs to the half back, plays that were becoming predictable in 2013.

A QB that forces us to use trick wide receiver passes in the redzone and the triple option because he is too inconsistent at standing tall and passing the ball down field in the pocket. Smith makes the pass rush look much worse than it is, and it's getting pathetic.

A QB that hasn’t thrown a TD pass to a wide receiver since before Russel Wilson threw a TD pass to a wide receiver in Super Bowl 48 against the Broncos. A starting QB in the NFL, in the year 2015 has gone over a season without throwing a single TD pass to a wide receiver.

A QB that looks so unconfident in everything that he does that it permeates the rest of the offense, which in turn affects the whole mentality of the team.

A QB that is so insufficient in the two minute drill that he doesn’t even try to move the ball downfield or show any signs of hustle, as displayed last night or last year against Arizona.

A QB that only completed three passes over twenty yards last season. On eighteen attempts. Are you kidding me? Even that dumbass Phill Simms said he had to look at that stat like five times to believe it.

To sum up, a below average, inconsistent QB at best that needs everything to go right in order for him to win, and often times, when they do go right, it’s still not enough.

Isn’t the whole point of playing in the NFL to win a Super Bowl? So in order for the Chiefs to win a Super Bowl, Smith is going to have to correct all of the above and essentially play like he did in the first half against the Colts in the playoffs for four games straight, against elite competition? I’d say there’s about a .5% chance of that happening. So if Smith isn’t the answer, why not examine all our options? At least Daniel has shown he can stand tall in the pocket and chuck a ball more than ten yards. If he doesn’t work out, so what? We lost out on a .5% chance of winning a Super Bowl with Smith?

Are we really gonna let one mediocre guy ruin it for all of the other talented players on the team because we “pay him too much” or “don’t want to hurt his feelings?” Teams that are serious about the Super Bowl bench poor players, especially at QB, like Pete Carroll and the Seahawks.

Worst case scenario, he sucks, and we get another shot at a Super Bowl contending QB in the draft.

The best first post in the history of CP.

Rep.

bevischief
09-18-2015, 05:25 PM
sharts

threebag
09-18-2015, 06:03 PM
Thought this was a Hope Solo thread not a troll convention

ROYC75
09-18-2015, 06:37 PM

Close, well sort of, the sole hope of the Chiefs rest upon Daniel. Just stick around this thread long enough, somebody say just this.:huh:

RobBlake
09-18-2015, 06:45 PM
Alex began taking hits and delivering the ball... people forget that. To say he never stands in the pocket is just a dishonest analysis. He has to see kelce as the second read in the first qtr. has too.

Ming the Merciless
09-18-2015, 06:47 PM

Are you Alex Smith's mom or a gay crush

duncan_idaho
09-19-2015, 08:04 AM

Great post.

To answer your question: Yes, Andy Reid is really going to let Alex Smith ruin this season. And next season, too. And maybe the season after.

But at least the Chiefs won't be awful, and the parking lots will be full, right?

Hammock Parties
09-19-2015, 08:56 AM
But at least the Chiefs won't be awful, and the parking lots will be full, right?

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/theamazingworldofgumball/images/a/a4/Smiling_kid_shoots_himself_in_the_head.gif/revision/latest?cb=20121230215919

Simply Red
09-19-2015, 08:56 AM
How does Chaz McDaniels do under that level of duress, as seen in the Denver game? That'd be my main concern. Less than 5 turnovers? maybe -

Brock
09-19-2015, 09:09 AM

I don't know who this guy is, but damn. Truth bomb.

Iconic
09-28-2015, 07:22 PM
GOD HAS SPOKEN TO ME. THE PROMISE LAND IS NEAR.

Iconic
09-28-2015, 08:33 PM
THEY LAUGHED AT ME. THEY CALLED ME CRAZY. BUT I REMAINED TRUE. I BELIEVED.
http://www.kcchiefs.com/assets/images/imported/KC/photos/122614-DanielChristmasPhoneCall-IMage.jpg
OUR TIME HAS COME.

Bugeater
09-28-2015, 08:38 PM
Alice is getting paid too much to get benched. Deal with it.

TimeForWasp
10-02-2015, 01:16 PM

Jack's brother...

http://sportsnaut.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/orton_drunk.gif

Red Dawg
10-02-2015, 01:20 PM
I can roll with Chase but he will never get to play unless Alex is injured.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-02-2015, 01:36 PM
sharts

That's gonna itch when it dries.

Molitoth
10-02-2015, 01:48 PM
GTFO. Alex will be fine.

Dumb**** !

Lol, see you guys at the end of the season when you finally give in, just like you did with cassel.

MTG#10
10-02-2015, 01:50 PM
I can roll with Chase but he will never get to play unless Alex is injured.

Time to say fuck you Eric Winston and start hoping for an injury...

loochy
10-02-2015, 02:01 PM
http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/13793673/hope-solo-again-face-domestic-violence-charges

Hope Solo, the star goalie who led the U.S. soccer team to the Women's World Cup title in July, will again face domestic violence charges after a Washington state appeals court on Friday reversed a lower court's decision to dismiss a case in which she was alleged to have beaten up her nephew and half-sister.

MTG#10
10-02-2015, 02:40 PM
http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/13793673/hope-solo-again-face-domestic-violence-charges

So we just need to set Alice up with Hope Solo? Great idea!

Chuck Fargers
10-02-2015, 04:56 PM
Anyone who picks his nose and eats it on TV is cool with me.

Iconic
10-18-2015, 01:06 PM
tfw i'm right

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2015, 02:06 PM
Abandon it.

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/QB1DCAV_zpsw6yul88b.png

Otter
10-18-2015, 02:29 PM
Rather see Murray This x1000000

tecumseh
10-18-2015, 02:39 PM
Nope.

Otter
10-18-2015, 02:50 PM
We might lose if we see what Murray could do! Noooooooo!!!!!