PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The chiefs need to be more physical.

Demonpenz
09-18-2015, 06:28 PM
I was sad yesterday that the chiefs were just punched in the mouth. I really hate Andy Reid for several reasons. This is a blue collar town. Bon Jovi and ACDC. Our offence is so soft it doesn't even fit the blue collar town. Yesterday the Broncos came in and just destroyed our will because they were physical from the word go. Maybe with the next coach we get will go back to attacking and punching people in the mouth.

rabblerouser
09-18-2015, 06:30 PM
I was sad yesterday that the chiefs were just punched in the mouth. I really hate Andy Reid for several reasons. This is a blue collar town. Bon Jovi and ACDC. Our offence is so soft it doesn't even fit the blue collar town. Yesterday the Broncos came in and just destroyed our will because they were physical from the word go. Maybe with the next coach we get will go back to attacking and punching people in the mouth.

So...what you're saying is that when it's 1st and gl from the 2, you think running the ball is in order??

Demonpenz
09-18-2015, 06:42 PM
So...what you're saying is that when it's 1st and gl from the 2, you think running the ball is in order??

I would think so, I am good at madden 05

TimBone
09-18-2015, 06:44 PM
That Madden was dope.

Deberg_1990
09-18-2015, 06:44 PM
Reid should install his "Poison" offense on 1st and goal

kc79
09-18-2015, 06:50 PM
More physical Jah Reid or Eric Fisher? LDT or Jeff Allen? And another question, why is Conley not lining up on offense?

Buzz
09-18-2015, 06:51 PM
No, but someone on the Team should have taken out Von Miller, total B.S. what that jackass got away with.

Demonpenz
09-18-2015, 06:53 PM

Mr. Laz
09-18-2015, 06:54 PM
It's not even about the play calling.

It's about Denver players pushing us around(literally) and intimidating the team.

Happens just about every time we play Denver. They come in and punch us in the mouth and we wilt.

We don't tackle angry ... block angry ... don't try to knock the crap out of people

we aren't willing to experience pain to dish pain out.

QB is soft and scared

srvy
09-18-2015, 06:54 PM
More physical Jah Reid or Eric Fisher? LDT or Jeff Allen? And another question, why is Conley not lining up on offense?

Hasn't learned the crossing route.

rabblerouser
09-18-2015, 06:58 PM

I'm good at Madden 10

rabblerouser
09-18-2015, 06:58 PM
Hasn't learned the crossing route.

ROFL

Mr. Laz
09-18-2015, 07:03 PM
why is Conley not lining up on offense?

Because Reid doesn't like to use young guys so early.

Dat looks slow and a slow smurf is worthless but we'll will keep using him until next season.

Buzz
09-18-2015, 07:04 PM
Well the dirty play got the donks back in the game. You either go after Manning for the payback or the dbag hurting our QB. I say go after the dbag, dude has it coming.

Mr. Laz
09-18-2015, 07:07 PM
Hurt manning and you win the game

Sutton should have use every chance in the 1st half to pound that douche dick into the ground.

we didn't, we're soft

fan4ever
09-18-2015, 07:07 PM
Their dirty play also extended a couple of our drives.

Easy 6
09-18-2015, 07:09 PM
LMAO

I did, do, and will ALWAYS love the penz.

But look out P, hogfarmer is gunning for your crown in his own weird way.

Mr. Laz
09-18-2015, 07:09 PM
Their dirty play also extended a couple of our drives.
You can be physical without being stupid.

in the long run it worked out for them and was worth the penalties

Buzz
09-18-2015, 07:19 PM
Hurt manning and you win the game

Sutton should have use every chance in the 1st half to pound that douche dick into the ground.

we didn't, we're soft

Manning is legend, hurt him and you look bad, Smith, know one cares about. Chiefs took the upper road and it cost them. I say go after that cheating dirty azz Von and stomp a mud whole in his butt.

Coochie liquor
09-18-2015, 07:36 PM
Manning is legend, hurt him and you look bad, Smith, know one cares about. Chiefs took the upper road and it cost them. I say go after that cheating dirty azz Von and stomp a mud whole in his butt.

This. Need to make a point to take that bug eyed bastard out next time. Send Flemming after his knee til it bends the wrong way.

Mr. Laz
09-18-2015, 07:47 PM
oh bullshit

I didn't say you stab him in the locker room with a knife.

You blitz him into the ground until his lungs collapse.

Would rather look bad and WIN anyway.

You don't hear anyone talking about how bad Denver looked do you?

Bowser
09-18-2015, 07:48 PM

That Madden was dope.

Shit yes it was. Priest Holmes was an absolute beast, and Trent Green to Tony Gonzalez could NOT be stopped, especially on the corner route. Fun game.

dannybcaitlyn
09-18-2015, 07:50 PM
I'd put our defense as Physical. Our offense. No way.

Buzz
09-18-2015, 07:57 PM
oh bullshit

I didn't say you stab him in the locker room with a knife.

You blitz him into the ground until his lungs collapse.

Would rather look bad and WIN anyway.

You don't hear anyone talking about how bad Denver looked do you?

I'm all for blitzing Manning until his lungs collapse, I got a special hate for Von Milller and the karma coming his way.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-18-2015, 08:27 PM
Reid should install his "Poison" offense on 1st and goal

Nah, with JC it would be more like a "Smooth up in ya'"-offense.

xztop123
09-18-2015, 08:57 PM
No idea what you're talking about. Our D was exrtemely stout (physical) vs the run, Manning even mentioned it.

And we got far more rushing yards than they did which usually means that we were more physical.

The reason we lost was because our defense gasses. We run man defense every down, and its a very tiring defense (zone requires much less stamina since you're playing space not running all the way down field with a WR)

Demonpenz
09-18-2015, 09:04 PM
we needed to stick our chin out more on offense AND defense.

GoShox
09-18-2015, 09:05 PM
Shit yes it was. Priest Holmes was an absolute beast, and Trent Green to Tony Gonzalez could NOT be stopped, especially on the corner route. Fun game.

Don't forget the Dante Hall option.

jspchief
09-18-2015, 09:07 PM

It's about Denver players pushing us around(literally) and intimidating the team.

Happens just about every time we play Denver. They come in and punch us in the mouth and we wilt. God dammit this is so true. Every time we play them I find myself wishing our team had a nasty streak. Guys like Hali and DJ are great players, but they are choir boys and every once in a while you need a bully.

Demonpenz
09-18-2015, 09:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwyTwHRbUaE

Smed1065
09-18-2015, 09:10 PM
No, but someone on the Team should have taken out Von Miller, total B.S. what that jackass got away with.

More than once recently.

Yes attitude is needed on whole team.

Smed1065
09-18-2015, 09:13 PM
LMAO

I did, do, and will ALWAYS love the penz.

But look out P, hogfarmer is gunning for your crown in his own weird way.

:hmmm:

RunKC
09-18-2015, 09:18 PM
God dammit this is so true. Every time we play them I find myself wishing our team had a nasty streak. Guys like Hali and DJ are great players, but they are choir boys and every once in a while you need a bully.

Honestly I thought Jaye Howard, Justin Houston, Marcus Peters and Eric Berry played physical and showed the swag I want to see. I even saw Allen Bailey pushing people around.

The defense played physical. It was the offense. This play made Demaryius Thomas sit out a few plays because he was hurting.

http://i.imgur.com/pWSHaLM.gif

Easy 6
09-18-2015, 09:19 PM
God dammit this is so true. Every time we play them I find myself wishing our team had a nasty streak. Guys like Hali and DJ are great players, but they are choir boys and every once in a while you need a bully.

100% true, they set the tone didn't they... "we'll cheapshot any and everyone"... as disgusting as our loss was, that first half defense from dinver was the most atrocious and blatant bullshit I've seen in a long time.

Bitch moves galore, and yes... that one prick dove at Kelce' knees in SUCH an obvious manner, it was filthy dirty and I hope the team jet goes down.

But yeah, its Peters, he's the guy, the future firebrand, sparkplug. etc.

xztop123
09-18-2015, 09:20 PM

Being mean has literally no impact on the game at all.

Denver almost lost due to like 60 yards of late hit penalties.

xztop123
09-18-2015, 09:23 PM
those old maddens are dope. I like the defensive animations and running/blocking dynamics. It's funny how some of the newer ones were less realistic

GloucesterChief
09-18-2015, 09:51 PM
Miller should of been cut blocked every play for like three straight series after his hit on Smith when the play was blown dead by penalty.

Not sure why he wasn't ejected.

GoShox
09-18-2015, 09:54 PM
Honestly I thought Jaye Howard, Justin Houston, Marcus Peters and Eric Berry played physical and showed the swag I want to see. I even saw Allen Bailey pushing people around.

The defense played physical. It was the offense. This play made Demaryius Thomas sit out a few plays because he was hurting.

Man I was amazed that Peters even caught that ball despite the fact that it didn't count. And to think Abdullah (I think) dropped a similar one deep in Denver territory that would've been an easy pick six

Easy 6
09-18-2015, 10:07 PM
those old maddens are dope. I like the defensive animations and running/blocking dynamics. It's funny how some of the newer ones were less realistic

well, bye.

Dunerdr
09-18-2015, 10:11 PM

I love this

Randallflagg
09-18-2015, 10:12 PM

Go back to the 90s. It started with the coaching staff and ended on the field. Marty DESPISED both Denver and the Raiders and beat that into every players head. By game day, they were ready to go to war. Those days are long gone and the results speak for themselves. If you can't win your division - odds are not good for winning anything else.

jimidollar
09-19-2015, 07:42 AM
Yeah, Chiefs needed this game to have a shot at the division. The only hope now is that Manning dies sometime in the middle of the season.

Saccopoo
09-19-2015, 07:47 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vWz9VN40nCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OctoberFart
09-19-2015, 12:55 PM
Miller should of been cut blocked every play for like three straight series after his hit on Smith when the play was blown dead by penalty.

Not sure why he wasn't ejected.

You are lucky he did that to you guys or you would have punted on that drive.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-19-2015, 12:58 PM

Happens just about every time we play Denver. They come in and punch us in the mouth and we wilt.

We don't tackle angry ... block angry ... don't try to knock the crap out of people

we aren't willing to experience pain to dish pain out.

QB is soft and scared

Huh? Denver is one of the softest teams in the league. You are confusing thug plays with physicality. Take care of the ball and KC dominates.

Mile High Mania
09-19-2015, 01:18 PM
Huh? Denver is one of the softest teams in the league. You are confusing thug plays with physicality. Take care of the ball and KC dominates.

Thugs? Enh, I think you're redefining that... Pacman Jones and what he did with the guy and the helment. Thuggish.

Pushing guys around and slinging Kelce, not so much really. The late hits, yeah, we can do without those. But, I like my team to have a little Romanowski in them.

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/eUpqdtwOeVU/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

Pasta Little Brioni
09-19-2015, 01:21 PM
There is nothing at all physical about a cheap shot after the whistle...Nothing at all. It's stupid thuggery. One was the same guy that speared Smith late last year.

Dave Lane
09-19-2015, 01:25 PM

I like that you have Alex blocking he needs to die

Mile High Mania
09-19-2015, 01:38 PM
There is nothing at all physical about a cheap shot after the whistle...Nothing at all. It's stupid thuggery. One was the same guy that speared Smith late last year.

I'm not a fan of late hits (spears) either... and when it happens, they should be penalized and I believe they were on TNF. I think one scoring drive for KC had 30 yards added to it thanks to those dumb plays.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-19-2015, 01:41 PM
They were. it was a well officiated game till the phantom penalty on the tying drive

rtmike
09-19-2015, 05:18 PM

Textbook hit by Berry. :thumb:

Houston showed why I think he's an all around better LB than DT.

Demonpenz
09-19-2015, 09:13 PM
Jaye Howard is scary. Yikes makes poe look small.

Psyko Tek
09-19-2015, 09:31 PM

I think we vccan look bad in this case, the man is 11-1 vs KC in Arrowhead
It's ok to hurt him, onna clean hit, well mostly clean hit

Psyko Tek
09-19-2015, 09:34 PM
100% true, they set the tone didn't they... "we'll cheapshot any and everyone"... as disgusting as our loss was, that first half defense from dinver was the most atrocious and blatant bullshit I've seen in a long time.

Bitch moves galore, and yes... that one prick dove at Kelce' knees in SUCH an obvious manner, it was filthy dirty and I hope the team jet goes down.

But yeah, its Peters, he's the guy, the future firebrand, sparkplug. etc.

we better start planning for his next contract NOW
this man will have his own not island, continent
just one big keep out , are you really trying that shit here sign

Chromatic
09-19-2015, 09:35 PM

You say this is a tough blue collar town then list Bon Jovi

http://i.imgur.com/ryh89Vx.gif

Brooklyn
09-20-2015, 06:58 AM
Surprised no one has lit up Sanders yet. The whole team that was here last year should be pretty pissed off/insulted by his actions in free agency. He's acted like a douche during the 3 games we've played them, and lit us up in critical situations. Plus he also has a habit of getting on Twitter to talk crap (after the fact). I am hoping someone sends him a message in Denver this year, he's gotten away with too much.

mdstu
09-20-2015, 10:59 AM

Truck stick, FTW!