Raiders still suck

Ravens are done

Bengals will make the playoffs again

Pittsburgh is a super bowl contender

New England is the best team in the league

Rodgers will make Flemming look like Bartee

milkman
09-20-2015, 07:07 PM
What we learned is that we don't know a thing about these teams.

Easy 6
09-20-2015, 07:09 PM
Manning is toast, he's already chucking ducks and its only going to get worse as the season goes on... a bunch of shitty decisions saved him thursday night.

Titty Meat
09-20-2015, 07:11 PM
Manning is toast, he's already chucking ducks and its only going to get worse as the season goes on... a bunch of shitty decisions saved him thursday night.

He outplayed Smith

Baby Lee
09-20-2015, 07:12 PM
Manning is in about the same situation, thus far, as Alex. Faced two of the better D-lines each will all year, and leaned heavily on their own D to hold down the fort.
Maclin is a huge upgrade, but even he doesn't bring our WR corps up to Thomas/Emmanuel.

I still tend to think Manning actually is through, but its also going to be masked until winter as usual, only this time he'll be more overtly relying on the rest of the team to maintain respectability until the wheels fall completely off.

milkman
09-20-2015, 07:13 PM
He outplayed Smith

That's sorta like saying that an aging Kreem Abdul Jabbar is taller than a midget.

Easy 6
09-20-2015, 07:15 PM
He outplayed Smith

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RlBr2fyqn9g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wallcrawler
09-20-2015, 07:16 PM
We learned that Andy Reid is still a shitty playcaller.

tk13
09-20-2015, 07:17 PM
Yeah I'm not convinced anyone in the AFC is on New England's level. Denver's defense is what will carry them I think. Manning is not only throwing ducks, he's been knocked around this season more than ever before. And the tug of war between him and Kubiak is still going on.

Pittsburgh is good but New England's already beat them. Jury is still out on all the Colts moves, and Cincy has to prove they can do it in the playoffs. The Chargers have looked inconsistent, the Ravens are 0-2. Miami, bleh so far.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-20-2015, 07:17 PM
He outplayed Smith

He barely and I mean barely outplayed Smith. Look at the stats, look at PFF, and re-watch the game. Manning only had one solid drive down the field and he was a benefactor of his defense forcing 5 turnovers

WhawhaWhat
09-20-2015, 07:20 PM
Chip Kelly will be back at Oregon next year.

vailpass
09-20-2015, 07:20 PM
He barely and I mean barely outplayed Smith. Look at the stats, look at PFF, and re-watch the game. Manning only had one solid drive down the field and he was a benefactor of his defense forcing 5 turnovers

Black Ops is that you?

jimidollar
09-20-2015, 07:24 PM

What stats are you looking at?

GloucesterChief
09-20-2015, 07:29 PM
Chip Kelly will be back at Oregon next year.

Texas. It will be Texas.

Vietnam58
09-20-2015, 08:06 PM
we learned Travis Kelce is a Fraud who cant block and only makes players when is he wide open..

or as von miller called him a fake ass Gronk

sorry im still bitter from Thursday. .im mad at everything. .

Coochie liquor
09-20-2015, 08:15 PM
We learned that Von Miller is a douchebag extrordinaire. Oh wait that's old news.

Sorter
09-20-2015, 08:22 PM
we learned Travis Kelce is a Fraud who cant block and only makes players when is he wide open..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--lsWuWl4Mzo/VG7KQPGKTZI/AAAAAAAAu3w/eQdyq6NciDA/s1600/Kelceblock.gif

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/136/files/2014/11/6noRQcl.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/ImmediateJollyAffenpinscher.gif

threebag
09-20-2015, 08:24 PM
Love those blocks.

jonzie04
09-20-2015, 08:30 PM
Dont forget the Jerry Hughes Block!

http://giant.gfycat.com/ShabbyGiantKiwi.gif

cdcox
09-20-2015, 08:31 PM

Yep, if it weren't for Sean Smith's drunkenness, people would already be saying he was washed up.

jonzie04
09-20-2015, 08:33 PM
Yep, if it weren't for Sean Smith's drunkenness, people would already be saying he was washed up.

Or Jamel Fleming dropping 2 picks, and Peters/Abdullah Dropping another. His final drive erased 58 minutes of complete shit.

jspchief
09-20-2015, 08:35 PM
Manning is still smarter then 90% of the D-coords in the league.

cdcox
09-20-2015, 08:39 PM
Manning is still smarter then 90% of the D-coords in the league.

I don't recall any QB having to retire due to feebleness of the mind.

tk13
09-20-2015, 08:40 PM
Yeah Kelce's had some pretty good blocks in his short time here. Although he did miss one on that Maclin sweep IIRC, which helped blow up the play.

cdcox
09-20-2015, 08:41 PM
I don't recall any QB having to retire due to feebleness of the mind.

Well, besides JaMarcus Russell.

Titty Meat
09-20-2015, 08:53 PM
The Manning hate is pretty funny yes he's not the same QB but what 39 year old is? Still at one point in the game Manning found a rhythm and even a 39 year old Manning is better than most QBs. If Denver had a RB they would be the best team in the AFC.

big nasty kcnut
09-20-2015, 08:56 PM
That houston will be the sucks.

Dallas should trade for chase daniels

oakland deal with satan got renewed for this week only.

Finally packers going down next week book it!

jonzie04
09-20-2015, 08:59 PM
If Denver had an Offensive Line they would be the best team in the AFC.

Fixed it for you.

jonzie04
09-20-2015, 09:01 PM
We also learned that Andy Reid is the worst coach ever, Alex Smith is the worst QB ever, and last but not least, Derek Carr is the best QB ever.

Vietnam58
09-20-2015, 09:09 PM
show me a gif of him blocking from the Broncos game?. . or run blocking off the line. .

those open field blind blocks are exciting. . but i think kelce lacks the toughness to be at a level of a top TE in the NFL

2 false starts and missed blocks at home are unacceptable. .

and can someone post the gif of Von Miller throwing him like a child ..he looked scared of Von Miller on Thursday (I still cant post pics or gifs. . when does this new membership stuff end..Ive been here for 2.5 years ..any mod in here that can update my membership? )

I like Kelce and think he is good. . but also think he is a product of a good tightend system here. . i dont think he will ever be a top TE. . hopefully i can be proven wrong. .

Pablo
09-20-2015, 09:48 PM
We learned America's team is fucked. And I love it. Fuck you Dallas. Fuck all of your shit slurping fans.

ThaVirus
09-20-2015, 09:53 PM
show me a gif of him blocking from the Broncos game?. . or run blocking off the line. .

those open field blind blocks are exciting. . but i think kelce lacks the toughness to be at a level of a top TE in the NFL

and can someone post the gif of Von Miller throwing him like a child ..he looked scared of Von Miller on Thursday (I still cant post pics or gifs. . when does this new membership stuff end..Ive been here for 2.5 years ..any mod in here that can update my membership? )

I like Kelce and think he is good. . but also think he is a product of a good tightend system here. . i dont think he will ever be a top TE. . hopefully i can be proven wrong. .

You're an idiot. Honestly.

These are all very large, powerful men. Any one of them could throw the other one to the ground under the right circumstances.

ThaVirus
09-20-2015, 09:54 PM
We learned America's team is fucked. And I love it. Fuck you Dallas. Fuck all of your shit slurping fans.

The Eagles as well.

My roommate is an Eagles fan and two of my closest friends are Cowboys fans.

Fuck them all.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-20-2015, 09:55 PM

Agreed. He did poorly against a porous Baltimore pass defense. He was the beneficiary of his defense handing him the ball. He's nowhere close to himself a year ago

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-20-2015, 09:57 PM
Fixed it for you.

I was going to say the same thing.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-20-2015, 10:01 PM

He's the middle product of jimmy graham and gronk

BlackOp
09-20-2015, 10:20 PM
We learned that without Smith (Ravens) dropping a TD and KC turning it over 5 times....there is a good chance Denver is 0-2. They are living on good luck right now..and that shit levels out. KC is the better team this year...

New World Order
09-20-2015, 10:30 PM
Our offense looks the same as last year's

New World Order
09-20-2015, 10:30 PM
He's the middle product of jimmy graham and gronk

No he's not

Vietnam58
09-20-2015, 11:16 PM

These are all very large, powerful men. Any one of them could throw the other one to the ground under the right circumstances.

yes of course but he got up and walked away from Von like a little child who had just been scolded. .It was all fun and games making the jerk off sign and tweeting about Von but face to face was a bit different. .

You think the same scenario occurs with Gronk? ..nope. .

I hate the Donks just as much as everyone but It is what it is..

ThaVirus
09-20-2015, 11:23 PM
yes of course but he got up and walked away from Von like a little child who had just been scolded. .It was all fun and games making the jerk off sign and tweeting about Von but face to face was a bit different. .

You think the same scenario occurs with Gronk? ..nope. .

I hate the Donks just as much as everyone but It is what it is..

You're a body language expert, I see.

Would you rather Kelce had gotten up and threw a punch at him?

Buehler445
09-20-2015, 11:27 PM
We learned that without Smith (Ravens) dropping a TD and KC turning it over 5 times....there is a good chance Denver is 0-2. They are living on good luck right now..and that shit levels out. KC is the better team this year...

Yeah, that was running Kubiak, the vaunted QB killers offense. In the second quarter, Manning said, F this S and started doing shit his way. What was applicable in the first 5 quarters is definitely not applicable to the rest of the season.

ClevelandBronco
09-21-2015, 02:31 AM
What TigerUppercut learned: the difference between benefactor and beneficiary.

OctoberFart
09-21-2015, 08:44 AM
KC is tied with the RAAAAIIIIIIIDDDDDERS!

Chiefnj2
09-21-2015, 09:03 AM
You're a body language expert, I see.

Would you rather Kelce had gotten up and threw a punch at him?

After 4 personal fouls, someone on KC should have thrown a punch or low block on the next play.

Strongside
09-21-2015, 09:25 AM

Being mad at everything and posting ridiculously stupid shit are 2 different things.

Three7s
09-21-2015, 09:26 AM
I'm still not sure why Miller called Kelce a fake Gronk. He's more comparable to Graham than Gronk.....

vailpass
09-21-2015, 09:29 AM

Dammit Virus, I can hear Clay fapping from from here...

Coochie liquor
09-21-2015, 09:52 AM
After 4 personal fouls, someone on KC should have thrown a punch or low block on the next play.

This, somebody should have fir them a dose of what they were dishing to us!

ThaVirus
09-21-2015, 10:16 AM
Beating them cleanly would have been the best revenge.

TEX
09-21-2015, 10:34 AM
This, somebody should have fir them a dose of what they were dishing to us!

But NOBODY did. Just like last year when after the late hit on Smith. Team is SOFT. Just don't have that KILLER instinct which is why they cant close a team out when they have them reeling.

Rausch
09-21-2015, 10:35 AM
What we learned is that we have a long way to go.

This team better double down and quit feeling like "they're there..."

salame
09-21-2015, 10:56 AM
63% of teams that go 2-0 make the playoffs

Manning isn't done yet has the best defense in the league

The Chargers play every game close unless Brodie Croyle is starting vs them lost to a legit playoff team

Raiders still suck Have a lot of young talent this season

Ravens are done I agree

Bengals will make the playoffs again also agree

Pittsburgh is a super bowl contender has a suspect defense

New England is the best team in the league Has the best QB in the league

Rodgers will make Flemming look like Bartee

fixed

Rausch
09-21-2015, 10:59 AM
The Raiders will win 6-8 games this year because they've spent money on quality players (Hudson) and drafted well the last two years.

They've added playmakers on offense and defense and a HC who can change the mindset and get them back to respectable...