PDA

View Full Version : News Bully beating a blind kid

Perineum Ripper
09-24-2015, 04:58 PM
http://controversialtimes.com/instant-justice/bully-targets-blind-high-school-student-what-happens-next-is-glorious-video/?utm_source=LRD

What the fuck is wrong with people

How can you sit there and punch a blind person..then how can other people sit around and just watch it

Dave Lane
09-24-2015, 04:59 PM
Got exactly what he deserved.

ThaVirus
09-24-2015, 05:00 PM
Proof positive that the 72% are right!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2015, 05:00 PM
This is what happens when touchy, feely, "progressive" society gets it's ass-backward hooks in to people's minds and lives.

Good parenting = a belt.

SAUTO
09-24-2015, 05:01 PM
Got less than what he deserved.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-24-2015, 05:02 PM
How do we really know he was blind ?

When I was in high school I always faked being blind and going in the girls restroom.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2015, 05:03 PM

When I was in high school I always faked being blind and going in the girls restroom.

LMAO

Sure-Oz
09-24-2015, 05:05 PM
Other dudes saying what's your problem bro? "He's fucking punching a blind kid"

Glad he stepped in...the rest are real pieces of work

Sure-Oz
09-24-2015, 05:06 PM
Got less than what he deserved.
Agreed. Should've received a beating far worse

Pablo
09-24-2015, 05:08 PM
Maybe the blind kid will turn into real-life Daredevil some day.

Eleazar
09-24-2015, 05:09 PM
Instead of a bully getting pummeled, society should go pummel the bully's parents

jonzie04
09-24-2015, 05:24 PM
That guy didn't get what he had coming. I would have rained some elbows on his bitch ass.

FlaChief58
09-24-2015, 05:31 PM

And now we know the true meaning of your name

lewdog
09-24-2015, 05:35 PM
This is one of those things I just won't watch. Way too upsetting to see something like that.

KCrockaholic
09-24-2015, 05:35 PM
Hahaha. Good for the kid that came in and laid him out.

What a fucking douche. And his parents are pieces of shit too.

pr_capone
09-24-2015, 05:39 PM
This may not be what it looks like...

The blind kid isn't blind.... he has tunnel vision. This "blind" kid started shit.

https://twitter.com/tommithsta

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I never knew the kid was blind he came up to me and tried to fight me so I fought him now Have 8 stitches in me ear I hope everyone is happy</p>&mdash; Noah Sparn (@TomMithsta) <a href="https://twitter.com/TomMithsta/status/646884468855144448">September 24, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

http://i.imgur.com/gNPcoL3.png

ModSocks
09-24-2015, 05:44 PM

The blind kid isn't blind.... he has tunnel vision. This "blind" kid started shit.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I never knew the kid was blind he came up to me and tried to fight me so I fought him now Have 8 stitches in me ear I hope everyone is happy</p>&mdash; Noah Sparn (@TomMithsta) <a href="https://twitter.com/TomMithsta/status/646884468855144448">September 24, 2015</a></blockquote>

Kinda figured....

Blind kids generally dont walk around public schools getting into fights, and not even asshole teenagers are classless enough to simply start punching a blind kid out of the blue.

Rasputin
09-24-2015, 05:44 PM
Instead of a bully getting pummeled, society should go pummel the bully's parents

Nah the kid need his own consequences. You can be the best parent possible and still have a shitty kid. You can be a shitty parent and have a great kid that helps people in life so at some point at that age kid should have taken the beating.

FlaChief58
09-24-2015, 05:48 PM

So fighting an autistic kid who is half blind is OK? I would think that the "normal" kid would have enough sense to handle the situation peacefully. I guess I'm just old fashioned.

pr_capone
09-24-2015, 05:55 PM
So fighting an autistic kid who is half blind is OK? I would think that the "normal" kid would have enough sense to handle the situation peacefully. I guess I'm just old fashioned.

Did I say/type that? I'm pretty sure I didn't.

I'm certain I said that this may not be what it looks like... meaning that this may not be a bully beating on some kid he knew to be blind and autistic. It may be very well that some half blind autistic kid acted like an asshole and was getting handled by someone who did not know he had any disabilities.

You go right to defending the kid with the disability... because people with disabilities are never assholes that bring shit on themselves. Never. He definitely knew the kid was disabled mentally/phisically and had been picking on him for an extended amount of time and you know this because you know the families involved and all history between these two.

Brock
09-24-2015, 05:55 PM

Really doesn't change anything.

srvy
09-24-2015, 06:14 PM
Damn that dude clocked him. Dropped head first onto that iron trench drain grate. Karma is a bitch to bad it didn't give him tunnel vision enjoy your stitches asswipe.

stevieray
09-24-2015, 06:15 PM
I'm happy.

C3HIEF3S
09-24-2015, 06:21 PM
"Almost killed Noah" LMAO

ModSocks
09-24-2015, 06:54 PM

No one is saying it's ok, but it does answer some of the questions i had.

WeathermanKumke
09-24-2015, 06:58 PM
If any of that shit happened around me, The kid would be in the hospital room moaning in pain while his fat mother is in my bed screaming my name knowing what a real man feels like because clearly the dude never got any balls from his piece of shit dad either.

The Franchise
09-24-2015, 07:01 PM
If any of that shit happened around me, The kid would be in the hospital room moaning in pain while his fat mother is in my bed screaming my name knowing what a real man feels like because clearly the dude never got any balls from his piece of shit dad either.

This guy likes fucking fat chicks.

stevieray
09-24-2015, 07:03 PM
This guy likes ****ing fat chicks.
gotta admit, he sounds pretty happy too!

WeathermanKumke
09-24-2015, 07:09 PM
This guy likes ****ing fat chicks.

You're damn right I do. I have no fucking problem admitting that. Because unlike his fat fucking father, I can actually see my dick over my gut.

pr_capone
09-24-2015, 07:11 PM
Because unlike his fat ****ing father, I can actually see my dick over my gut.

yeah... but standing in front of the mirror doesn't count. neither does having to crane your neck while arching your back like a dog taking a shit.

WeathermanKumke
09-24-2015, 07:12 PM
yeah... but standing in front of the mirror doesn't count. neither does having to crane your neck while arching your back like a dog taking a shit.

I dont have Mirrors that go below the waist. Nor do I have to crank my neck because I'm 6'3" 150. And clearly I wouldn't be dating a 36 year old if I had a problem with my dick either.

Gonzo
09-24-2015, 07:19 PM
I dont have Mirrors that go below the waist. Nor do I have to crank my neck because I'm 6'3" 150. And clearly I wouldn't be dating a 36 year old if I had a problem with my dick either.

Thank you for serving our country in Vietnam....

I think?

Hammock Parties
09-24-2015, 07:21 PM
How can you sit there and punch a blind person..then how can other people sit around and just watch it

Do you watch Chiefs games?

lewdog
09-24-2015, 07:25 PM
because I'm 6'3" 150.

Jesus....string bean pussy should be your username.

Iowanian
09-24-2015, 07:27 PM
So it's true?

"If you don't stop beating off you'll go blind"

Simply Red
09-24-2015, 07:33 PM
This is one of those things I just won't watch. Way too upsetting to see something like that.

This.

ThaVirus
09-24-2015, 07:36 PM

LMAO

That is pretty skinny.

ThaVirus
09-24-2015, 07:36 PM
What's the BMI on that? 13.2?

Saccopoo
09-24-2015, 07:38 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/damn_girl_psych.gif

Otter
09-24-2015, 07:39 PM
This is the internet people. I'm going to pay niece $5 then take her out for ice cream if she lets me rip her raggidy ann doll out her arms while she's crying. Then I can post it to YouTube and profit while watching the outrage pour in.

Titty Meat
09-24-2015, 08:10 PM

ROFL

WeathermanKumke
09-24-2015, 08:15 PM
String Bean Pussy is what Noah is going to be called in Juvy since he was arrested on assault charges for his actions.

Doesn't take much to snap an ankle or Shatter a Kneecap to end that kid's dream of being a skateboarder like the typical white trash in California. Right up there with the morons who kept voting for Sam Brownstain.

Titty Meat
09-24-2015, 08:20 PM
String Bean Pussy is what Noah is going to be called in Juvy since he was arrested on assault charges for his actions.

Doesn't take much to snap an ankle or Shatter a Kneecap to end that kid's dream of being a skateboarder like the typical white trash in California. Right up there with the morons who kept voting for Sam Brownstain.

Did you give someone a fade?

hometeam
09-24-2015, 08:24 PM

Way too upsetting to see a fuckin douchenozzle get whats coming too him?

This shit was on Reddit front page all morning. This Cody kid got internet famous real quick.

Rumor is the kid isnt "BlIND BLIND", but just blind as a fuckin bat and has major vision issues.

Iowanian
09-24-2015, 08:27 PM
Did you give someone a fade?

You might be able to get some pro tips from this guy. Everyone knows you couldn't get a fat chic to let you pork her if you rolled in bacon grease and were beaten with an open bag of Cheetos dust.

Titty Meat
09-24-2015, 08:29 PM
You might be able to get some pro tips from this guy. Everyone knows you couldn't get a fat chic to let you pork her if you rolled in bacon grease and were beaten with an open bag of Cheetos dust.

I bet Ilovewangian has never pulled any quality.

TimBone
09-24-2015, 08:36 PM

You're damn right I do. I have no fucking problem admitting that. Because unlike his fat fucking father, I can actually see my dick over my gut.

You should change your username to dabadass.

Iowanian
09-24-2015, 08:42 PM
I bet Ilovewangian has never pulled any quality.

Sure thing, Nemo.

http://www.anarchyinthesandbox.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/post-18879-Jon-Hamm-Yeah-Ok-gif-1dnC.gif

lewdog
09-24-2015, 08:45 PM
You should change your username to dabadass.

Internet tough guy from Olathe.

So much LOL.

Pablo
09-24-2015, 08:57 PM

So much LOL.
Hey, he's still recovering from auschwitz. Cut him some slack.

ClevelandBronco
09-24-2015, 08:58 PM
how can other people sit around and just watch it

They can watch it because they're not the ones that are blind. Is that the right answer?

Otter
09-24-2015, 09:00 PM
I dont have Mirrors that go below the waist. Nor do I have to crank my neck because I'm 6'3" 150. And clearly I wouldn't be dating a 36 year old if I had a problem with my dick either. If you don't have a full length mirror I'm going to have to question your fashion awareness. Simply Red will be along shortly to explain.

Titty Meat
09-24-2015, 09:11 PM

So much LOL.

There's a lot of poor people in Olathe could explain the malnourishment

Titty Meat
09-24-2015, 09:17 PM
Sure thing, Nemo.

http://www.anarchyinthesandbox.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/post-18879-Jon-Hamm-Yeah-Ok-gif-1dnC.gif

Too busy copying pasting Bob Saget lines and shitty gifs?

lewdog
09-24-2015, 09:32 PM
Hey, he's still recovering from auschwitz. Cut him some slack.

There's a lot of poor people in Olathe could explain the malnourishment

ROFL

To both of these!

A Salt Weapon
09-25-2015, 12:20 AM

I'm confused here, are you super young and bragging about how old your boyfriend is, or super old bragging about how young he is?

Valiant
09-25-2015, 06:28 AM
"Almost killed Noah" LMAO

It was not far off. Shit you can read 100s of stories about it. Guy gets ko'd falls down and hits his head on concrete or a corner of something. Kid got dropped hard.

I do not blame the so called hero though. All he saw was an partially blind autistic kid getting hit. I would hope more people would take the same stance.

It also makes sense that the kid could of started the shit and the other had no idea of his disabilities.

We had a kid in Independence called little red. He was a menace, deaf autistic Ginger. Would ride his bike,go hit younger kids, steal and break windows. Was funny him trying to cuss at us though.

TEX
09-25-2015, 06:39 AM

So you're saying you're a string bean pussy too? Who also likes to play with his pud in front of 36-year olds? :shrug:

hometeam
09-25-2015, 07:17 AM
Mr Kumke.. you arent gonna win this one bro.. so stop trying to make fetch happen. Its not gonna happen.

BigRedChief
09-25-2015, 08:33 AM
If any of that shit happened around me, The kid would be in the hospital room moaning in pain while his fat mother is in my bed screaming my name knowing what a real man feels like because clearly the dude never got any balls from his piece of shit dad either.What the hell is your major malfunction? Bring a macho tough guy on the internet is easy, I get that. But, check yourself.

I've posted on this issue several times on here.This is personal to me and always will be.

I was 6' tall and strong as hell in the 6th grade. That was very rare when I was growing up. I enjoyed using my size advantage in sports, neighborhood and locker rooms. I threw a baseball as fast as anyone had ever seen at my age. Never had anyone to practice with so I had no control. I quickly learned that if I hit someone early in the game the team would get scared and stay off the plate. One day I broke a kids arm. That time I wasn't throwing at him but I could have been.

I decided watching an ambulance show up an take the kid away that there would be no more throwing at kids, Later that day to quit bullying kids and not let it happen any more to anyone at my school, locker room neighborhood. I was 8.

Whenever I saw or heard of bullying I stopped it. I did this all the way through school and into adulthood. I'd like to think I made amends to what I was before 8 but you cant take back bullying. It's the macho BS in your comments that starts the bullying for many. Check yourself man.

dlphg9
09-25-2015, 08:44 AM
What the hell is your major malfunction? Bring a macho tough guy on the internet is easy, I get that. But, check yourself.

I've posted on this issue several times on here.This is personal to me and always will be.

I was 6' tall and strong as hell in the 6th grade. That was very rare when I was growing up. I enjoyed using my size advantage in sports, neighborhood and locker rooms. I threw a baseball as fast as anyone had ever seen at my age. Never had anyone to practice with so I had no control. I quickly learned that if I hit someone early in the game the team would get scared and stay off the plate. One day I broke a kids arm. That time I wasn't throwing at him but I could have been.

I decided watching an ambulance show up an take the kid away that there would be no more throwing at kids, Later that day to quit bullying kids and not let it happen any more to anyone at my school, locker room neighborhood. I was 8.

Whenever I saw or heard of bullying I stopped it. I did this all the way through school and into adulthood. I'd like to think I made amends to what I was before 8 but you cant take back bullying. It's the macho BS in your comments that starts the bullying for many. Check yourself man.
Is this from a movie?

Titty Meat
09-25-2015, 08:50 AM
Don't feel bad stringbean Iwantwangian used to get beat up all the time too.

Iowanian
09-25-2015, 12:53 PM
Don't feel bad stringbean Iwantwangian used to get beat up all the time too.

Billay has a mangina.

http://cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/files/2015/08/28/6357632832507325801141916389_635524908901701512-2022780735_50CjhHD.gif

LoneWolf
09-25-2015, 01:32 PM
What the hell is your major malfunction? Bring a macho tough guy on the internet is easy, I get that. But, check yourself.

Wait, were you in the sixth grade or were you 8 years old when you had you had your revelation. If you were 8 you were in the third grade and that makes the rest of your after school special story sound like complete bullshit.

Otter
09-25-2015, 01:55 PM

Whenever I saw or heard of bullying I stopped it. I did this all the way through school and into adulthood. I'd like to think I made amends to what I was before 8 but you cant take back bullying. It's the macho BS in your comments that starts the bullying for many. Check yourself man. You were 6 foot tall in the 6th grade? Holy shit, you should be paying back penalties to your parents for food bill.</br></br>PS - I''m sorry for you being held back in 2nd, 3rd, and 5th grade.

BigRedChief
09-25-2015, 02:00 PM
Wait, were you in the sixth grade or were you 8 years old when you had you had your revelation. If you were 8 you were in the third grade and that makes the rest of your after school special story sound like complete bullshit.I was just referencing how big I was for my age growing up. 6th grade I remember how tall I was.

I've talked many times about bullying on here. It's real. If you think its BS, you can go fuck yourself. Put me on ignore or whatever assholes do.

MTG#10
09-25-2015, 02:53 PM
I was just referencing how big I was for my age growing up. 6th grade I remember how tall I was.

I've talked many times about bullying on here. It's real. If you think its BS, you can go **** yourself. Put me on ignore or whatever assholes do.

Easy man, reading your post I was confused too. I dont think anyone believes bullying is BS, everyone has been bullied at least once in their life.

Mr. Laz
09-25-2015, 02:58 PM
Don't really care if the partially blind and partially autistic kid did try to start the fight.

YOU WALK AWAY

Girl tries to start a physical fight, you walk away
mentally disabled guy tried to start a physical fight, you walk away

hell ... if someone that is no threat (for whatever reason) you walk away

fighting is not for fun or sport, don't be a dick

fan4ever
09-25-2015, 04:30 PM
LMAOWait, were you in the sixth grade or were you 8 years old when you had you had your revelation. If you were 8 you were in the third grade and that makes the rest of your after school special story sound like complete bullshit.

fan4ever
09-25-2015, 04:31 PM
I was just referencing how big I was for my age growing up. 6th grade I remember how tall I was.

I've talked many times about bullying on here. It's real. If you think its BS, you can go **** yourself. Put me on ignore or whatever assholes do.

Another rabid response...I'm starting to think the bullying went the other direction.

LoneWolf
09-25-2015, 04:39 PM

I've talked many times about bullying on here. It's real. If you think its BS, you can go fuck yourself. Put me on ignore or whatever assholes do.

Easy, big man. Your post was confusing. You made it sound like at 8 years old that you were able to throw a baseball hard enough to break other kids' arms and accurately enough to throw at them intentionally. Most kids at 8 years old are playing coach pitch baseball.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-25-2015, 04:56 PM
Weatherman forecast:

Fair to slightly pissy!

Dayze
09-25-2015, 09:28 PM
He should've seen it coming.

lunkkunk
09-25-2015, 09:37 PM
Don't really care if the partially blind and partially autistic kid did try to start the fight.

YOU WALK AWAY

Girl tries to start a physical fight, you walk away
mentally disabled guy tried to start a physical fight, you walk away

hell ... if someone that is no threat (for whatever reason) you walk away

fighting is not for fun or sport, don't be a dick

Exactly, grow some thicker skin or else don't act like a pussy when someone hits you back. Dude dropped like a sack of potatoes. Thought he could just wail on that kid without any kind of retaliation and got his clock cleaned.

Brock
09-25-2015, 09:39 PM

But brc, have you ever considered nobody gives a shit about your tired stories?

smith11
09-26-2015, 12:39 AM

seems like a lot of work just to pee sitting down