PDA

View Full Version : Weather I have never said anything before..

milkman
09-26-2015, 04:58 PM
But a moderator closing a thread simply because you don't like it is bullshit.

TimBone
09-26-2015, 04:58 PM
I would agree with that. Which thread?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-26-2015, 04:59 PM
Thread of the day.

And IN!

milkman
09-26-2015, 05:01 PM
I would agree with that. Which thread?

Daru's.

And for the dipshits that are sick of the Alex Smith threads that liiter the front page (saccapoo), he is the primary reason this team will be held back, so it should not only be expected, but is reasonable.

This Alex Smith won't win shit.

Hammock Parties
09-26-2015, 05:01 PM
homer mod patrol is out in force this year

FlaChief58
09-26-2015, 05:02 PM
Free Daru!

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-26-2015, 05:04 PM
This is a war and by God, we are GOING to win the motherfucker. Hell, we've already won. Any legitimate hope in Smith is all but gone, and with good reason.

Reid is the next target in the cross hairs, and his ass of fat shall not be spared.

Hammock Parties
09-26-2015, 05:05 PM
Reid is the next target in the cross hairs, and his ass of fat shall not be spared.

there's at least 50 bars of soap in that ass!

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-26-2015, 05:06 PM
there's at least 50 bars of soap in that ass!

ROFL

TimBone
09-26-2015, 05:08 PM
Well, SDH made a good point (crazy I know) in that thread. The thread was about Alex Smith. The OP itself was expressing frustration. Guys that don't want to read an Alex bashing thread should probably stay out. You can't bitch about the Alex haters ruining other threads, and then turn around and enter one of their threads and bitch as well. And Saccopoo bitching about Alex threads covering up the front page is horse shit. He's just being a vagina.

I think the mods have done an excellent job lately getting the board back in order, but closing that thread was a mistake, IMHO.

TimBone
09-26-2015, 05:10 PM
Also, the line about the team being sunshine but Alex being a dark cloud filled with rain was magnificent. Excellent work, Daru.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-26-2015, 05:10 PM
So Daru, who comes around once every blood moon, sees and decides to express legitimate concern over the disaster that is Smith, and by extension Coach Fatass.

This is met with the same old, honey boo-boo, jank-ass, weak punk bullshit that we've come to expect at CP, with certain losers bitching about how "football discussion has been ruined at CP".

So, like the CIA, we better cover it up.

Weak.

Chromatic
09-26-2015, 05:11 PM
This is a war and by God, we are GOING to win the motherfucker. Hell, we've already won. Any legitimate hope in Smith is all but gone, and with good reason.

The casual fans are starting to get hints of doubt(That started during that pathetic 2 minute drive against Arizona), but still by and large support him because "he just wins".

When the casuals completely turn against him, the situation will go Full Cassel™.

Chromatic
09-26-2015, 05:11 PM
Also, I agree to the decision to keep all the Smith hate into one thread.

milkman
09-26-2015, 05:14 PM

Mega threads suck.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-26-2015, 05:14 PM
The casual fans are starting to get hints of doubt(That started during that pathetic 2 minute drive against Arizona), but still by and large support him because "he just wins".

When the casuals turn against him, the situation will go Full Cassel™.

:thumb:LMAO

Yeah, you're goddamned right I have an agenda.

It's called:

"Quit repeating your fucking mistake, and stop being a gutless, risk-averse pussy, Lil' Chiefy".

And I will pound that red and gold vagina-drum from here until the apocalypse until the Chiefs do so.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-26-2015, 05:16 PM
Mega threads suck.

If I recall correctly, and I know I damned well do, it was discussed in an "improvement"-thread, that mega-threads were jacking the flow of the board.

Iconic
09-26-2015, 05:16 PM
PLOT TWIST: ALEX SMITH IS ACTUALLY A MOD ON CP

TambaBerry
09-26-2015, 05:17 PM
If this is what's going to happen can I get my donation back?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-26-2015, 05:18 PM

http://media.giphy.com/media/hkMXte9dBJFfO/giphy.gif

TimBone
09-26-2015, 05:18 PM
It's not even so much about keeping it in one thread. As long as it's not plastered all over the front page, or taking over every thread, it's fine.

It's been better lately concerning threads not being derailed, and I only counted two Smith threads on the front page just now. One being the mega thread, the other being the Daru thread. I don't see an issue with that.

Chromatic
09-26-2015, 05:20 PM
I like mega threads but that definitely comes down to preference.

If there was a way to click on a thread that takes you to the last post that you read earlier so you can pick up where you left off, that'd be great. I post on a couple forums that do that. Putting that into place would require updating and/or putting in code on a 15 year old forum, which may not be feasible.

DaFace
09-26-2015, 05:20 PM
As one of those most vocal about the lack of quality discussion, I really don't have an issue with anti-Alex threads, so I'm surprised one would be locked.

If all anti-Alex threads were locked, non-Alex threads would be even more cluttered with anti-Alex talk, and that's my biggest issue.

milkman
09-26-2015, 05:23 PM

If there was a way to click on a thread that takes you to the last post that you read earlier so you can pick up where you left off, that'd be great. I post on a couple forums that do that. Putting that into place would require updating and/or putting in code on a 15 year old forum, which may not be feasible.

Are you being sarcastic?

splatbass
As long as it's not plastered all over the front page, or taking over every thread, it's fine.

But they have been doing these very things. I doubt if you can find a non-Alex Smith thread that isn't taken over by the Smith haters. And if anyone dares post a positive thread about the Chiefs (not about Alex Smith) you will be guaranteed to see the "but we still have Alex" bullshit take over the thread.

cosmo20002

So that's two things he sucks at.

srvy
09-26-2015, 05:24 PM
Hmmmm a Alex Smith sucks thread. Have we done this before? Sounds pretty original sorry I didn't get to look into that one.

Seriously do you think you change any minds in those threads? Its an endless cycle since Chiefs forums first appeared on the internet. I rarely even look in them now because nothing anyone can do. I just grin and bare it and hope he does well for the sake of the season.

BigMeatballDave
09-26-2015, 05:25 PM
What?! You mean the Chiefs aren't a lock to win the SB this season?

Well, shit. My Homer/True Fan dues were all paid in advance. I was promised!

notorious
So that's two things he sucks at.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

BigRedChief

If there was a way to click on a thread that takes you to the last post that you read earlier so you can pick up where you left off, that'd be great. I post on a couple forums that do that. Putting that into place would require updating and/or putting in code on a 15 year old forum, which may not be feasible.its already in place. Just click on the little thing in front of the thread title. Takes you to your first unread post.

Chromatic
Are you being sarcastic?

What, is there a way to do that?

Hammock Parties
I doubt if you can find a non-Alex Smith thread that isn't taken over by the Smith haters.

Gross exaggeration. Plenty on the front page.

splatbass
09-26-2015, 05:27 PM
Gross exaggeration. Plenty on the front page.

I don't think so. Anything positive about the Chiefs and you or your butt buddy SDW will soon be along to ruin it.

TLO
09-26-2015, 05:27 PM
In for being banned from this thread.

milkman
09-26-2015, 05:28 PM

See BRC's post.

DaFace
09-26-2015, 05:28 PM

http://i.imgur.com/oG7TLDI.png

For "live threads," the "refresh button" next to "post reply" does the same thing without having to leave the thread and come back.

Chromatic
09-26-2015, 05:30 PM
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

Ceej
09-26-2015, 05:31 PM
Boohoo.

Sassy Squatch
09-26-2015, 05:31 PM
They should just sticky that Smith sucks mega thread up top and be done with it.

Hammock Parties
09-26-2015, 05:33 PM
I don't think so.

Wrong. Look at the threads. Dead wrong. You're just a whiner. All of you are. Homers whining about being wrong.

splatbass
09-26-2015, 05:36 PM
Wrong. Look at the threads. Dead wrong. You're just a whiner. All of you are. Homers whining about being wrong.

Who cares what a useless prick with no life says?

Hammock Parties
09-26-2015, 05:37 PM
Who cares what a useless prick with no life says?

You do, since you follow me around like a lost puppy dog humping my leg.

KCrockaholic
09-26-2015, 05:37 PM
We've had a lot of threads about bad mods lately.

splatbass
09-26-2015, 05:40 PM
You do, since you follow me around like a lost puppy dog humping my leg.

I'm only here usually once a day (because I have a life), and I don't even post every day. You are in EVERY thread (because you don't have a life). How is that "following you around"?

Hammock Parties
09-26-2015, 05:44 PM
I'm only here usually once a day (because I have a life), and I don't even post every day. You are in EVERY thread (because you don't have a life). How is that "following you around"?

http://i.imgur.com/eZyvbux.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-26-2015, 05:47 PM
I don't think so. Anything positive about the Chiefs and you or your butt buddy SDW will soon be along to ruin it.

You'd be surprised at how much restraint I actually show.

milkman
09-26-2015, 05:47 PM

You're like a holier than thou preacher that walks into a strip club every couple of days, sits in a seat at the stage, and occasionally tells the people there that this is a sinful place.

splatbass
09-26-2015, 05:51 PM
You're like a holier than thou preacher that walks into a strip club every couple of days, sits in a seat at the stage, and occasionally tells the people there that this is a sinful place.

:rolleyes:

And you are a hypocrite that bitches about people complaining about the haters, all while complaining about people that aren't haters.

Boise_Chief
09-26-2015, 05:52 PM
There are those that are being insufferable pricks. I'm sure I am not alone in being sick of there constant crap. I have never put anyone on ignore since the beginning of CP until this week.

Bwana
09-26-2015, 06:36 PM
WTF is going on here. I leave for a couple of hours to go hustle up some chicken, bull fries and some cold beer and all hell breaks loose. LMAO

Dave Lane
09-26-2015, 06:40 PM
But they have been doing these very things. I doubt if you can find a non-Alex Smith thread that isn't taken over by the Smith haters. And if anyone dares post a positive thread about the Chiefs (not about Alex Smith) you will be guaranteed to see the "but we still have Alex" bullshit take over the thread.

Deservedly so.

BigBeauford
09-26-2015, 06:42 PM
Pretty dumb. People know what the thread is about and still come in and cry.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-26-2015, 06:44 PM
This thread is disappointing. I for one am really tired of the Smith bashing. We don't have a better option right now. Maybe in another year Murray will be ready, but right now Smith is our QB and I still say give him a decent OL and a receiver and we will see an improvement. This should be his year. If not , well ,maybe we will draft the next Peyton manning.

stumppy
09-26-2015, 06:44 PM
WTF is going on here. I leave for a couple of hours to go hustle up some chicken, bull fries and some cold beer and all hell breaks loose. LMAO

It looks like Bob Dole fell asleep on the job.

Bwana
09-26-2015, 06:50 PM
It looks like Bob Dole fell asleep on the job.

I honestly don't know who locked it nor am I going to let it fuck up my evening by worrying about it. My wife is out of town so I'm going to spark up a Montecristo Cuban cigar and drain a few brews.

MTG#10
09-26-2015, 06:52 PM
This thread is disappointing. I for one am really tired of the Smith bashing. We don't have a better option right now. Maybe in another year Murray will be ready, but right now Smith is our QB and I still say give him a decent OL and a receiver and we will see an improvement. This should be his year. If not , well ,maybe we will draft the next Peyton manning.
This is we're I'm at. I wish we had someone better but what other options are there right now? Dorsey has done a great job evaluating talent so far, I have no doubt he'll find us a QB when he has an opportunity to.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-26-2015, 06:53 PM
I honestly don't know who locked it nor am I going to let it **** up my evening by worrying about it. My wife is out of town so I'm going to spark up a Montecristo Cuban cigar and drain a few brews.

I'm with Bwana !

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-26-2015, 06:55 PM
But I must say the original statement From milk about closing a thread because you just don't like it I agree with. Unless it was created by a muslim.

milkman
09-26-2015, 06:56 PM

Smith bashing is what it is.

But closing a thread because of that is fucking bullshit.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-26-2015, 06:58 PM
Kyle Allen looks to be a future star. Lets go get him in the draft when he's available.

stumppy
09-26-2015, 06:58 PM
I honestly don't know who locked it nor am I going to let it fuck up my evening by worrying about it. My wife is out of town so I'm going to spark up a Montecristo Cuban cigar and drain a few brews.

I'm right there with you. About the only thing I have to say about any of this is if anything on this site really bothers people and pisses them off so bad then they need some REAL problems in their life.
This place is like water off a ducks back to me.

Bwana
09-26-2015, 06:59 PM
Smith bashing is what it is.

But closing a thread because of that is ****ing bullshit.

RIOT TIME!!! Lets fucking burn something, who's in!?

stumppy
09-26-2015, 07:00 PM
RIOT TIME!!! Lets fucking burn something, who's in!?
LMAO
I'm torching the first cop car I see.

Bwana
09-26-2015, 07:01 PM
LMAO
I'm torching the first cop car I see.

I'm going for all the Old Crow whisky and Colt 45 malt liquor!

BigRedChief
09-26-2015, 07:02 PM
It looks like Bob Dole fell asleep on the job.PM Bob Dole. That usually works.

TimBone
09-26-2015, 07:02 PM
Aren't bull fries testicles?

TLO
09-26-2015, 07:03 PM
This thread is slowly attempting to morph itself into an Alex Smith thread. Fascinating process.

Bwana
09-26-2015, 07:04 PM
Aren't bull fries testicles?

Why yes, yes they are. :thumb:

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/06/e5/7d/b8/rocky-mountain-oysters.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCOXo_umClsgCFdUuiAod7q4MHQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tripadvisor.com%2FLocationPhotoDirectLink-g33388-d379575-i115703224-Buckhorn_Exchange-Denver_Colorado.html&bvm=bv.103388427,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNHvX59TpTzGl5xAV8tIBp-PxD6g4g&ust=1443402313094092)

BigRedChief
But I must say the original statement From milk about closing a thread because you just don't like it I agree with.THIS!.........If true....

Hog's Gone Fishin
I'm going for all the Old Crow whisky and Colt 45 malt liquor!

I remember when the gulf war started, I drove into town and people were lined up at the gas pumps around the block. I remember thinking, Dumbasses and went to the liquor store and bought enough beer and Whiskey to last 6 months.

threebag
09-26-2015, 07:05 PM
Aren't bull fries tasty?

Why yes they are.

TimBone
09-26-2015, 07:05 PM
Why yes, yes they are. :thumb:
I had some of those in Waco, Texas one evening at a steakhouse. My only problem is that they served them with a white gravy. I thought that was a bit of a mindfuck.

TimBone
09-26-2015, 07:06 PM
Other than that, though, they weren't bad.

Bwana
09-26-2015, 07:07 PM
I had some of those in Waco, Texas one evening at a steakhouse. My only problem is that they served them with a white gravy. I thought that was a bit of a mind****.

Yeah that is a little messed up IMHO. I like them with cocktail sauce or a little ranch dressing.

Bob Dole
09-26-2015, 07:09 PM
Duplicate thread.