PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs IdK how anyone

DenverChief
09-28-2015, 08:36 PM
Can look at the protection Aaron Rodgers gets and blame the Chiefs woes on Alex Smith. Or DL and LB corps are amazing and Rodgers still gets all day. Our OL is horrid on the right side. Alex doesn't have enough time to find anything down field. We also need better CB depth, I almost wish they would cut Smith out right if it wouldn't hurt us even more. Peters, Smith and Gaines are great but the dropoff in Flemming and Coopers is unbearable. Branch is not a corner. We need to trade a safety for a CB.

Bugeater
09-28-2015, 08:37 PM
Repost and fuck you.

baitism
09-28-2015, 08:37 PM
Because Alex has always sucked dick, even with good protection.

DenverChief
09-28-2015, 08:38 PM
Because Alex has always sucked dick, even with good protection.

When has he had good protection In a Chiefs uni?

jspchief
09-28-2015, 08:40 PM
Go suck more dicks.

DenverChief
09-28-2015, 08:41 PM
Go suck more dicks.

Very insightful football post.

Iconic
09-28-2015, 08:41 PM
If Chase Daniel starts this game instead of Alex Smith does he pass for more than 50 yards? I think so.

hometeam
09-28-2015, 08:51 PM
Alex Smith is a bitch no matter how you want to spin it.

niblet
09-28-2015, 08:55 PM
How many dicks were you sucking when you made this post?

mr. tegu
09-28-2015, 08:58 PM
Rodgers doesn't get good protection. Fail.

TEX
09-28-2015, 08:59 PM
If Chase Daniel starts this game instead of Alex Smith does he pass for more than 50 yards? I think so.

Maybe 75. Smith IS a problem but so is the OL. To deny that is foolish.

jspchief
09-28-2015, 09:00 PM
You want football insight? Tyrod Taylor is the most pressured qb in the league and has completed 75% of his passes under pressure.

Smith is Cassel redux.

DenverChief
09-28-2015, 09:01 PM

At least I get laid. ooh burn.

fairladyZ
09-28-2015, 09:02 PM
smith has his short comings but this line is fucking AIDS.... fix the line and alex can win games.. who knows how many or how far but he can. he's to rushed and skittish now cause the line blows dick

milkman
Alexcuses!

We got a million of them.

TEX

The last 6 games of the 2013 season...:hmmm:

Since then, he has gotten progressively worse.

notorious
Sigh.

Love you Denverchief, but I don't agree with your take.

aturnis
09-28-2015, 09:03 PM
You're mistaken. Chiefs get pressure, but Aaron Rodgers is a real QB, feels the pressure, moves accordingly. All without starting down the rush.

milkman
09-28-2015, 09:09 PM
You're mistaken. Chiefs get pressure, but Aaron Rodgers is a real QB, feels the pressure, moves accordingly. All without starting down the rush.

Add the fact that Rodgers goes through his progressions so quickly, and he gets the ball out so fast on so many plays that defenses don't have time to consistently pressure him.

Alex Smith, on the other hand, has William Bartee syndrome.

aturnis
09-28-2015, 09:13 PM
Honestly think the equipment manager take a lot of blame for tonight.

After they went into the locker room at half, the OL, DL and pass rushers are all doing better.

Think they changed their cleats. A lot of guys were slipping around like crazy in the first half.

DenverChief
09-28-2015, 09:16 PM
Sigh.

Love you Denverchief, but I don't agree with your take.

Best post yet. At least you are calm cool and collected. I'll take this over 6th grade name calling anyday. :thumb:

Psyko Tek
09-28-2015, 10:12 PM
these towo ideas are both right
the OL sucks ass
AND alex sucks ass
this is not an either/or
it's a both

and now why?
PISS POOR COACHING

go back to the top and start bitching about this problem if that doesn't change it's a GM problem,
If that doesn't change it's an ownership problem
its cycle, and guess where this one will end up, just like the last one

until Clark has fucks to give we get shit for changes

so kids we can embarrass him into changes, we cant make him actually try to win

chiefzilla1501
09-28-2015, 10:26 PM
Can look at the protection Aaron Rodgers gets and blame the Chiefs woes on Alex Smith. Or DL and LB corps are amazing and Rodgers still gets all day. Our OL is horrid on the right side. Alex doesn't have enough time to find anything down field. We also need better CB depth, I almost wish they would cut Smith out right if it wouldn't hurt us even more. Peters, Smith and Gaines are great but the dropoff in Flemming and Coopers is unbearable. Branch is not a corner. We need to trade a safety for a CB.

Huh? Aaron Rodgers is the perfect example of what Alex Smith isn't. Let's count the things Rodgers does that Smith never does.

Several times used the hard count to disrupt rhythm
Several times used the hard count, spotted the blitz, then hot the hot receiver
Threw several perfect passes off balanced (Alex throws a floaty INT)
Under duress, he finds the right parts of the pocket to slide through whereas Alex always runs into the mess or bootlegs out
Many times Rodgers got rid of the ball within practically a split second

ALl things a QB can do to improve the OL.

Eleazar
09-28-2015, 10:29 PM
What are they going to do, realistically? I mean, common sense says they need to open up the offense. They aren't going to blow it up at 1-2. They aren't gonna bench Smith yet. Reid needs to do something different because the sideways offense obviously doesn't work for this personnel.

Rasputin
09-28-2015, 10:30 PM
Alexcuses!

We got a million of them.

We had those with Damon Huard and Matt Cassel it just doesn't end they may change the name.

Simply Red
09-28-2015, 10:31 PM

That dude is a huge bigot moron. It's just his upbringing.

Ming the Merciless
09-28-2015, 10:33 PM
The only bigger pussy than Akex Smith is you and also your mom's hairy sloppy pussy that you fell out of at dollar general

Hootie
09-28-2015, 10:35 PM
what a lame excuse

my favorite alex smith is when he has all day ... doesn't throw it ... and then he gets super scared, looks down, and then figures out which way to run all the while not keeping his head down the field looking for receivers to break open ... like Rodgers did all game long

oh he did throw it once on the run ... when Wilson broke wide open ... but he underthrew him by 10 yards and did complete it right to a Packers DB

New World Order
09-28-2015, 10:38 PM
Rodgers was constantly under pressure and was able to buy time and make plays.

More fucking excuses

kcpasco
09-28-2015, 10:39 PM
Awesome more Alex excuses.

jspchief
09-28-2015, 10:39 PM
That dude is a huge bigot moron. It's just his upbringing.
Uh oh. Forever Alone is getting salty.

aturnis
09-28-2015, 10:43 PM
Huh? Aaron Rodgers is the perfect example of what Alex Smith isn't. Let's count the things Rodgers does that Smith never does.

Under duress, he finds the right parts of the pocket to slide through whereas Alex always runs into the mess or bootlegs out

Smith doesn't know what a hot route is.

Sorter
09-28-2015, 10:45 PM

I'll have a better idea after watching the A22 but it's pretty easy to imagine how someone could look at the protection Aaron Rodgers gets and blame the Chiefs woes on Alex Smith.

duncan_idaho
09-28-2015, 10:50 PM

This.

If you watched that game and came away thinking that the Rodgers was not under pressure and the Green Bay OL just played great, you had ketchup and mustard glasses on.

Otter
09-28-2015, 10:52 PM
I'm certainly not a football connoisseur but Alex seems too quick to run at the slightest hint of a pass rush. I'll agree the OL isn't the best but damn you have to plant and take a shot down the field every now and then when things aren't perfect. That last drive at the end of the first half was a WTF moment.

He's playing scared. Not conservative. Just downright scared.

If this team has a losing record by mid season get Murrray in there. If for nothing else at least for the fans.

suzzer99
09-28-2015, 10:52 PM
Watch Smith on the last 2 point conversion attempt. He makes his little fake to Jamaal, looks up - and his first option is covered. He spends about a second and a half in a state of frozen panic, then throws the ball sort of near a covered receiver - under no pressure to do so.

Discuss Thrower
09-28-2015, 10:53 PM
I'll have a better idea after watching the A22 but it's pretty easy to imagine how someone could look at the protection Aaron Rodgers gets and blame the Chiefs woes on Alex Smith.

"Aaron Rodgers is *LITERALLY* a once in a century QB. You can't compare what he does under pressure to what Smith does."

There's your excuse.

Just Passin' By
09-28-2015, 11:13 PM

I'm not defending, or attacking, any player in particular, but it would have been nice for Chiefs fans if a few members of their team had shown up to the first half of the game against the Packers.

TimBone
09-28-2015, 11:16 PM
Go suck more dicks.

Wtf, guys? Assholes.

TimBone
09-28-2015, 11:17 PM
Add the fact that Rodgers goes through his progressions so quickly, and he gets the ball out so fast on so many plays that defenses don't have time to consistently pressure him.

Alex Smith, on the other hand, has William Bartee syndrome.
These two posts nailed it.

Sorter
09-28-2015, 11:20 PM
I'm not defending, or attacking, any player in particular, but it would have been nice for Chiefs fans if a few members of their team had shown up to the first half of the game against the Packers.

I don't disagree.

I also think that if you keep having short drives and don't at least eat up time, your defense is going to have a bad time against GB.

I mean, an Orton led Chiefs team (albeit at home) beat a better Packers team.

Just Passin' By
09-28-2015, 11:24 PM
I don't disagree.

I also think that if you keep having short drives and don't at least eat up time, your defense is going to have a bad time against GB.

I mean, an Orton led Chiefs team (albeit at home) beat a better Packers team.

I hear you. Like I said, I'm not defending or attacking any one player in particular. That bag of suck was a team effort.

Green Bay's a completely different animal at home, and Rodgers has only lost something like three games there since his first year as a starter. You can't have QBs holding the ball and tossing lazy INTs, receivers running bad routes and slipping when the balls in the air, defenders dropping potential pick sixes, and the like, and expect to have any chance to win there.

srvy
09-28-2015, 11:46 PM
This probably wasn't a good post for right after that game. I think we may see a change at guard in LDT was just awefull and LT was not good either. The defensive line got there shit pushed in in the first half. The piss ass dink and dunk crap on offense make your team look soft. You go into GB and want to win you got to punch them in the mouth let them know they were in for a fight. Instead we got pinned in the corner and became a speedbag in first half. I would have the hook ready on Alex against the Bengals. If he wets his panties gotta put Chase in see if we can get a spark season could be on the line. Fuck Alex ego he has been pulled before for exactly the kind of shit we are seeing from him now.

Smed1065
09-29-2015, 12:14 AM
End of game should have been the start to the game in GB to be honest. Safe is no way against Rodgers @ home.

3rd year and a players coach seem to be the same results in year 3 with us. Did see a report where JC said we got out coached. Time for a players meeting only?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-29-2015, 12:20 AM
"Aaron Rodgers is *LITERALLY* a once in a century QB. You can't compare what he does under pressure to what Smith does."

There's your excuse.

Agreed. Rodgers is on a different level, well above Young, Marino, Favre, Manning, and even Tom Brady. His stats speak for themselves.

The people on this board who are posting purely out of envy and anger because of not having Rodgers are completely delusional. Come back to reality.

Just Passin' By
09-29-2015, 12:33 AM
Agreed. Rodgers is on a different level, well above Young, Marino, Favre, Manning, and even Tom Brady. His stats speak for themselves.

LMAO

Mav
09-29-2015, 12:41 AM
LMAO

Asking. Name me one thing Tom Brady does better than Aaron Rodgers.

Another question . Would anyone not a Patriot fan take Tom Brady over Aaron Rodgers?

Just Passin' By
09-29-2015, 12:53 AM

Another question . Would anyone not a Patriot fan take Tom Brady over Aaron Rodgers?

First, I was laughing at the entire list, and the entire concept. The idea that Rodgers is on some different level than all those QBs is laughable, and I loved that Montana was somehow not on that list but Brady was.

Second, I'm not doing the Brady v Rodgers thing, just as I've never done any Brady v. Brees thing. I've done it enough with the Manning supporters. I don't feel the need to repeat the cycle with another QB.

If you want to go with Rodgers over Brady, you go for it. You take the gaudier stats. I'll take the better player and better winner.

Mav
09-29-2015, 12:57 AM
First, I was laughing at the entire list, and the entire concept. The idea that Rodgers is on some different level than all those QBs is laughable, and I loved that Montana was somehow not on that list but Brady was.

Second, I'm not doing the Brady v Rodgers thing, just as I've never done any Brady v. Brees thing. I've done it enough with the Manning supporters. I don't feel the need to repeat the cycle with another QB.

If you want to go with Rodgers over Brady, you go for it. You take the gaudier stats. I'll take the better player and better winner.

I didn't ask who was better. I asked you to name one thing Tom Brady does better.

Stats have nothing to do with it. Watch the guy play. Hey I'm as big a Joe guy you will ever find. There is just shit Joe couldn't do that Aaron can. Joe never had the arm that Aaron does and neither does Tom. Aaron is the best I have ever seen at navigating the pocket. Tom and Aaron may be the two most accurate qbs in the league right now. But Aaron as a complete qb is playing better than anyone ever has.

Rasputin
09-29-2015, 01:03 AM

If you want to go with Rodgers over Brady, you go for it. You take the gaudier stats. I'll take the better player and better winner.****

I think asterisks are in order for this post.

Just Passin' By
09-29-2015, 01:57 AM
I didn't ask who was better. I asked you to name one thing Tom Brady does better.

And I told you I wasn't going to get into it.

Just Passin' By
09-29-2015, 01:58 AM
I think asterisks are in order for this post.

Don't be more of a moron than you need to be.

BF88
09-29-2015, 02:18 AM

Smith threw for close to 300 yards.

Rasputin
09-29-2015, 02:21 AM
Don't be more of a moron than you need to be.

This is Chiefs Planet not Patriots suck on Tom Brady dick Planet. So you can keep on Just Passin' By. No one gives a shit here about Tom Brady.

Tom Brady is has been a stud in this league I think he is better than Peyton Manning but not as good as Aaron Rodgers however that is not a big margin pretty close actually but I would take Aaron Rodgers for my money.

Mav
09-29-2015, 11:48 AM
And I told you I wasn't going to get into it.

Good . Way to admit you have NOTHING. Because there is only one thing Tom Brady does better than Aaron Rodgers. Deflate footballs. He's superior in every other way. He's more accurate, better arm, better pre snap, better in the pocket. And only the shit brained worthless homers believe that ANY qb is on the same planet as Aaron Rodgers. As Stephen A. Smith says. "He's a BAAAD man!"

Iconic
09-29-2015, 11:50 AM

When it mattered...

Fish
09-29-2015, 11:54 AM
The truth is that Rodgers had less time than Smith to get the ball out. Difference being, Rodgers doesn't go fetal and piss down his leg when pressured....

http://i58.tinypic.com/5ww7js.jpg

ChiTown
09-29-2015, 11:55 AM

FFS, can we PLEASE stop this BS? He had <50 Fucking yards in the first half. When the game was out of reach, he garbage-timed his way to a bunch of yards. BFD! He's a shit qb with balls the size of peas.

Iconic
09-29-2015, 11:56 AM
The truth is that Rodgers had less time than Smith to get the ball out. Difference being, Rodgers doesn't go fetal and piss down his leg when pressured....

... and there goes all the O-Line excuses. Try again true fans.

notorious
09-29-2015, 11:57 AM
... Try again true fans.

Oh, they will.

loochy
09-29-2015, 11:57 AM
Can look at the protection Aaron Rodgers gets and blame the Chiefs woes on Alex Smith. Or DL and LB corps are amazing and Rodgers still gets all day. Our OL is horrid on the right side. Alex doesn't have enough time to find anything down field.

EDIT: crap, im slow. fish beat me to it

BS

from another thread:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Alex Smith&#39;s average time to throw last night was 3.02 seconds. That was the 2nd longest average time to throw among NFL QBs in week 3.</p>&mdash; Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/BKSportsTalk/status/648866720283652097">September 29, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Aaron Rodgers&#39; average time to throw was 2.64 seconds.</p>&mdash; Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/BKSportsTalk/status/648866924487573510">September 29, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ming the Merciless
09-29-2015, 12:01 PM
Good . Way to admit you have NOTHING. Because there is only one thing Tom Brady does better than Aaron Rodgers. Deflate footballs. He's superior in every other way. He's more accurate, better arm, better pre snap, better in the pocket. And only the shit brained worthless homers believe that ANY qb is on the same planet as Aaron Rodgers. As Stephen A. Smith says. "He's a BAAAD man!"

(makes hypnotizing motion with pendulum crystal on string)

Look into my eyes

AARON RODGERS IS THE BEST EVER

He is the greatest QB of all time

He is also charming and sexy and a good dancer

Perhaps you should check out packersplanet.com

when I snap my fingers you will awaken, and have a hankering for cheese and brats and have an urge to search imgur for Aaron Rodgers shirtless pics

Just Passin' By
09-29-2015, 12:04 PM

LMAO

You really are one of the stupidest posters I've ever seen. You're not the king of idiots, but you're definitely a member of the nobility.

loochy
09-29-2015, 12:05 PM

also, Rodgers' woman is hotter

Mav
09-29-2015, 12:05 PM
LMAO

You really are one of the stupidest posters I've ever seen.

Hi pot, meet kettle. You couldn't dispute a single thing I said. Not one. 😂.

Ming the Merciless
09-29-2015, 12:09 PM
words.

go away

you have brought nothing but bad mojo and despair

go worship some other failed QB's cock

go torment another team's fans

we are / were miserable enough without you here, reminding us even more how shitty our franchise is

you are cruel and heartless

you could have a gay crush on any man...winners...but you choose the chiefs

well

you chose the chiefs after you chose the niners after you chose the browns but you really think GB and aaron Rodgers are the best but...

you did choose the chiefs.....in the end..cruelly

Mav
09-29-2015, 12:19 PM
LMAO

You really are one of the stupidest posters I've ever seen. You're not the king of idiots, but you're definitely a member of the nobility.

Oh . You aren't an idiot. You are a homer and I completely get it. I do. I'll fight to the death anyone that doesn't believe Barry Bonds is a top 5 baseball player of all time. So I get you. It's just Aaron Rodgers is better than Tom Brady today.

And I know the look you have on your face. It's the same look whenever anyone tried to tell me that Ken Griffey Jr was better than Bonds. While probably incredibly equal, the homer always won.

Just Passin' By
09-29-2015, 12:22 PM
Oh . You aren't an idiot. You are a homer and I completely get it. I do. I'll fight to the death anyone that doesn't believe Barry Bonds is a top 5 baseball player of all time. So I get you. It's just Aaron Rodgers is better than Tom Brady today.

And I know the look you have on your face. It's the same look whenever anyone tried to tell me that Ken Griffey Jr was better than Bonds. While probably incredibly equal, the homer always won.

It's not homerism. It's just the reality of who's who at QB. You claimed Rodgers is better at pre-snap reads than Brady. That says all that needs to be said.

RealSNR
09-29-2015, 12:25 PM

Look, this is why people hated the fucking Alex trade.

It's one excuse after another with this motherfucking prick. There's never enough evidence people can have in front of their faces that the asshole is a goddamn failure.

Also, Aaron did NOT have excellent protection last night. We had several plays where we were eviscerating certain blockers with just 3 and 4-man rushes.

Aaron's just not a skittish dweebazoid like Alex is. That's why he has "protection."

RealSNR
09-29-2015, 12:27 PM

The people on this board who are posting purely out of envy and anger because of not having Rodgers are completely delusional. Come back to reality.

We're posting this shit because assholes are going, "Derp why did Aaron succeed cuz offensive line derp"

Their offensive line is currently beat up and just as bad as ours.

Mav
09-29-2015, 12:53 PM
It's not homerism. It's just the reality of who's who at QB. You claimed Rodgers is better at pre-snap reads than Brady. That says all that needs to be said.

Well, I asked you to name one thing tom was better at. And you didn't. Here is the ground I have to stand on. I'm a fan of neither, and I get to be unbiased. But how can anyone say that Tom is better at pre snap reads than Aaron? Aaron Rodgers hasn't thrown an int at home in over a YEAR. There is nothing I am going to say that is ever going to make you agree with me, and that's cool. I told you, I understand that. But here is the kicker. Of all the things I said that Aaron was better at, you only could honestly dispute one. Which is hilarious because you had the audacity to call Tom Brady "the better player, and Winner." Which is both ironic and stupid. In the past 6 years there are two teams that have made the playoffs every year. The Pats and Packers. They both have won a super bowl, but if memory serves Aaron Rodgers was selected as the number one player in football by his peers, and won the MVP.

What fucking ground do you have to stand on. Yet you called me stupid. Look in the mirror ass clown.

RealSNR
09-29-2015, 01:06 PM
Well, I asked you to name one thing tom was better at. And you didn't. Here is the ground I have to stand on. I'm a fan of neither, and I get to be unbiased. But how can anyone say that Tom is better at pre snap reads than Aaron? Aaron Rodgers hasn't thrown an int at home in over a YEAR. There is nothing I am going to say that is ever going to make you agree with me, and that's cool. I told you, I understand that. But here is the kicker. Of all the things I said that Aaron was better at, you only could honestly dispute one. Which is hilarious because you had the audacity to call Tom Brady "the better player, and Winner." Which is both ironic and stupid. In the past 6 years there are two teams that have made the playoffs every year. The Pats and Packers. They both have won a super bowl, but if memory serves Aaron Rodgers was selected as the number one player in football by his peers, and won the MVP.

What ****ing ground do you have to stand on. Yet you called me stupid. Look in the mirror ass clown.
Mav, I have a feeling you're about to experience what this board was like during the 2012 season and Save Our Chiefs.

It was entertaining as fuck. You're in for a real treat, my friend.

Mav
09-29-2015, 01:07 PM
Mav, I have a feeling you're about to experience what this board was like during the 2012 season and Save Our Chiefs.

Excellent!

RunKC
09-29-2015, 01:15 PM

Wow so we have a top 5 defense, an OL that gives the QB time and a nice trio of weapons in JC, Kelce and Maclin.

We need a new QB in the worst way.

Just Passin' By
09-29-2015, 01:21 PM

What ****ing ground do you have to stand on. Yet you called me stupid. Look in the mirror ass clown.

You're trying to hijack a thread with a topic that's been worn to hell with Manning v. Brady, and just subbing Rodgers in for Manning. I'm not playing ball. You're crying like a bitch and saying stupid shit.

Run along, and let the adults post.

RealSNR
09-29-2015, 01:24 PM
Do you know how many QBs can look good when they have a TE like Kelce in their offense?

There was a reason why people liked Tyler Thigpen. It was a misguided and uninformed reason, but still, it was a reason nonetheless. He made a handful of big plays during the Herm years, and most of those were due to Tony Gonzalez and the successes he had.

Mav
09-29-2015, 01:25 PM
You're trying to hijack a thread with a topic that's been worn to hell with Manning v. Brady, and just subbing Rodgers in for Manning. I'm not playing ball. You're crying like a bitch and saying stupid shit.

Run along, and let the adults post.

Lol. Nothing I said was untrue. Rodgers peers named him number one. He was the league MVP. Rodgers >Brady. Deal with it.

Mav
09-29-2015, 01:26 PM
Do you know how many QBs can look good when they have a TE like Kelce in their offense?

There was a reason why people liked Tyler Thigpen. It was a misguided and uninformed reason, but still, it was a reason nonetheless. He made a handful of big plays during the Herm years, and most of those were due to Tony Gonzalez and the successes he had.

Yes. That's mind bottling. Don't like throwing to receivers? Fine. Whore out Travis Kelce. But nooooo. Check down check down Checkdown.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-29-2015, 02:00 PM

PFF and a lot of active players and formers QBs are saying that Rodgers is on pace to be the greatest QB of all time. completion %, yards/attempt, runs completed on the run, sack %, TD's/game, TD's/INT, QB rating, QBR....the guy is on a whole different level.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-29-2015, 02:02 PM

Do you realize what Tom Brady's QBR, QB rating, and such looks like with and without Gronk/Moss on the active roster? Moss who is a top 3 all-time receiver and Gronk who is arguably the greatest tight end...look it up for yourself.

Aaron rodgers on the other hand can work with anyone. Everyone on here who thought we had a chance to beat them in Lambeau is a damn fool. No way in hell with sutton and that secondary

ChiefsCountry
09-29-2015, 02:02 PM

Kiley is a good sports talk radio host out of Columbia. One of the KC ones need to scoop him up.

Brock
09-29-2015, 02:03 PM
Idk how anyone can defend a qb WHO BAILS AND RUNS ON A HAIL MARY ATTEMPT.

Laughable

Just Passin' By
09-29-2015, 02:09 PM
Do you realize what Tom Brady's QBR, QB rating, and such looks like with and without Gronk/Moss on the active roster? Moss who is a top 3 all-time receiver and Gronk who is arguably the greatest tight end...look it up for yourself.

Aaron rodgers on the other hand can work with anyone. Everyone on here who thought we had a chance to beat them in Lambeau is a damn fool. No way in hell with sutton and that secondary

This is a great example of why I'm not going to bother getting into Brady/Rodgers. Tom Brady has won 3 Super Bowls without having either Moss or Gronk on his team, yet you're pulling out this nonsense.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-29-2015, 02:11 PM
LMAO

Please educate us how Rodgers is not the best current player in the league and not the most talented QB to play in their first 7 seasons of football? The only stat going against him is the number of championships, and we all know defense wins championships. With his run defense that let Adrian run for 400+ yards in 2 games, nobody can win with that shit. Niners and Seahawks shredded Green Bay on the ground for several years in addition to having top tier defenses.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-29-2015, 02:14 PM
This is a great example of why I'm not going to bother getting into Brady/Rodgers. Tom Brady has won 3 Super Bowls without having either Moss or Gronk on his team, yet you're pulling out this nonsense.

Cool story bro, and game managers have amounted more championships than gunslinging quarterbacks. Elway, Aikman >> Peyton, Brees, young, marino

Also, since you are SO educated about football have you even looked at Tom Brady's stats in his first five seasons with the Patriots? They are pathetic by today's standards. Good luck trying to re-write history on this buddy. That defense was elite...and you will see a lot of low scores with Vinatieri highlights for a good reason

FishingRod
09-29-2015, 02:16 PM
Our line is not good but if we did nothing but trade QBs last night I am confident the Chiefs would have easily beat Green bay.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-29-2015, 02:16 PM
Kiley is a good sports talk radio host out of Columbia. One of the KC ones need to scoop him up.

Kiley is average. And a stat that says average time to throw doesn't tell the actual story of O-line play. Because I guarantee you his unofficial stat doesn't consider QB pressure/O-line breakdown and also counts the amount of time Smith spends running for his life

bevischief
09-29-2015, 02:25 PM
Smith needs to man up and start wearing his adult diapers.

Just Passin' By
09-29-2015, 02:30 PM
Cool story bro, and game managers have amounted more championships than gunslinging quarterbacks. Elway, Aikman >> Peyton, Brees, young, marino

Also, since you are SO educated about football have you even looked at Tom Brady's stats in his first five seasons with the Patriots? They are pathetic by today's standards. Good luck trying to re-write history on this buddy. That defense was elite...and you will see a lot of low scores with Vinatieri highlights for a good reason

LMAO

I see Mav has some competition in the stupidity department. Enjoy the thread.

jerryforeverrice80
09-29-2015, 02:34 PM
reid and smith needs to hand the ball off to charles and davis more and let the young men run.

jerryforeverrice80
09-29-2015, 02:35 PM
yes i know my team is a dumbster fire this year.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-29-2015, 02:39 PM
LMAO

Provide this board with actual fact rather than horse s*** claims and I might take you seriously. You are like my patients that come thru the emergency department with track lines on their arm pretending to be sick. Nobody believes what you have to say...

Mav
09-29-2015, 02:40 PM

Laughable

That was the worst.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-29-2015, 02:44 PM
I already asked you to look at his stats and tell him how Brady is better than Rodgers with those paltry numbers in his first 6 seasons. But you keep avoiding the question because you probably looked it up and shit your pants. Congrats on knowing nothing about football.

Mav
09-29-2015, 02:47 PM
LMAO

Rodgers won the MVP, and was voted number one by his peers. Facts. Suck it shitty homer.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-29-2015, 02:54 PM
Rodgers won the MVP, and was voted number one by his peers. Facts. Suck it shitty homer.

And PFF writers always talk/refer to him as the greatest of all time. Steve Young has consistently said that he is the best. Ray Lewis said last night he puts Rodgers over Brady and Manning.

Mav
09-29-2015, 02:56 PM
And PFF writers always talk/refer to him as the greatest of all time. Steve Young has consistently said that he is the best. Ray Lewis said last night he puts Rodgers over Brady and Manning.

Like I said. Only pat homers don't believe Rodgers is better.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-29-2015, 02:58 PM
You know who got rich for doing nothing this month? Sean Smith. Dude gets another fat contract. When doing less amounts to more...

Ming the Merciless
09-29-2015, 03:52 PM
You know who got rich paidfor doing nothing this month?.

Tiger Uppercut & Mav?

Sitting at home collecting their disability / tard / spazz checks while jerking off to pics of ALex Smith in GQ magazine...

Amnorix
09-29-2015, 04:05 PM

I'd give Leadership / competitive fire to Brady over any other NFL QB. It's an intangible, sure, but an important one. I agree that in terms of physical ability, Rodgers > Brady.

Rodgers will rewrite all the record books before he's done, unless his health goes south. Brady has teh second best TD/INT ratio in NFL history,a t something like 2.8 : 1.0. It's awesome. Much better than teh third place guy, Manning (who is at 2.26:1.0).

But Rodgers is at 4.1 : 1.0. That's ridiculous. It CRUSHES Brady. The spread between 1 and 2 (Rodgers and Brady) is bigger than the spread between Brady (2nd) and the number 26 guy (Cam Newton).

http://www.footballdb.com/leaders/career-passing-tdintratio

notorious
09-29-2015, 04:06 PM
Since the Smith homers have the forbidden thread on ignore:

http://i.imgur.com/y1rfYgz.gif

Mav
09-29-2015, 04:06 PM
I'd give Leadership / competitive fire to Brady over any other NFL QB. It's an intangible, sure, but an important one. I agree that in terms of physical ability, Rodgers > Brady.

Rodgers will rewrite all the record books before he's done, unless his health goes south. Brady has teh second best TD/INT ratio in NFL history,a t something like 2.8 : 1.0. It's awesome. Much better than teh third place guy, Manning (who is at 2.26:1.0).

But Rodgers is at 4.1 : 1.0. That's ridiculous. It CRUSHES Brady. The spread between 1 and 2 (Rodgers and Brady) is bigger than the spread between Brady (2nd) and the number 26 guy (Cam Newton).

http://www.footballdb.com/leaders/career-passing-tdintratio

Thank you amnorix. A genuine football discussion.

TEX
09-29-2015, 04:08 PM

The deal is, IF Smith completes that pass, it could possibly go for 6. Most any decent NFL QB could have done so...:shake:

notorious
09-29-2015, 04:10 PM
The deal is, IF Smith completes that pass, it could possibly go for 6. Most any decent NFL QB could have done so...:shake:

Yep.

Hootie
09-29-2015, 04:24 PM

I would.

Rausch
09-29-2015, 04:28 PM

Laughable

You're not even thinking at that point...

Hootie
09-29-2015, 04:29 PM
Rodgers is much, much flashier than Brady ... but Rodgers has ONE BIG FLAW and Brady does not.

Rodgers holds the ball too long. This will lead to his "flashiness", but it'll also crush him against teams like the 49ers of the past who get constant pressure on him. He takes too many sacks.

and Rodgers has had zero playoff success minus his one historic run. Zero. Why does he get a pass for that while Peyton spent his entire year getting crushed for the very same thing?

No one will convince me Tom Brady isn't the best QB in the NFL in 2015.

The Franchise
09-29-2015, 04:30 PM

It's like he didn't even try. You can tell that he didn't put shit on that pass....he just wanted it out of his hands. This dipshit can't even be a game manager at this point because he keeps turning the ball over.

Hootie
09-29-2015, 04:31 PM
Rodgers' 4:1 is very impressive, don't get me wrong ... but he got to sit 3 years behind a HOF QB, didn't really have to experience the learning curve of guys like Peyton and Tom ... all the while playing his entire career in the "passing league" NFL

in 15 years when we're playing touch football some flag football QB is going to eviscerate the 4:1 etc etc etc

Rodgers is great. Awesome. Fun to watch.

He's got a ways to go before he's Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. Peyton is clearly not the same guy but Tom is every bit as good now as he has ever been (if not better).

Rausch
09-29-2015, 04:34 PM
and Rodgers has had zero playoff success minus his one historic run. Zero.

GB should have been in the SB last year.

If that GB defense doesn't completely puke and collapse Rodgers is in his 2nd SB...

Hootie
09-29-2015, 04:38 PM
shoulda, woulda, coulda

Green Bay should have lost to Dallas if it wasn't for the dumbest fucking rule in football ... because Dez caught that ball ... and that "Calvin Johnson" rule is dumb

and Rodgers didn't do much at all in the NFCCG ... he had his chances to win that game and the offense shut down

you can't give Rodgers excuses for postseason mishaps and eviscerate Manning for the same thing - it's just so hypocritical

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-30-2015, 12:12 AM
I would.

Hootie weren't you posting months ago about how you thought Tom Brady was overrated? People were criticizing you hard. Must have dropped your balls..

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-30-2015, 12:16 AM
shoulda, woulda, coulda

Green Bay should have lost to Dallas if it wasn't for the dumbest ****ing rule in football ... because Dez caught that ball ... and that "Calvin Johnson" rule is dumb

and Rodgers didn't do much at all in the NFCCG ... he had his chances to win that game and the offense shut down

you can't give Rodgers excuses for postseason mishaps and eviscerate Manning for the same thing - it's just so hypocritical

Every elite quarterback has had their fair share of being shut down by elite defenses. Unfortunately Rodgers had to go up against the better ones. Pound for pound, Rodgers has done more statistically with simply less. Imagine if he had Julio, Calvin, or ODB. There would be a mercy rule enforced

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2015, 04:31 AM
This dipshit can't even be a game manager at this point because he keeps turning the ball over.

This is so infuriating to me. Protecting the ball is supposed to be his strong suit and he's failing miserably.

TimBone
09-30-2015, 05:02 AM
Since the Smith homers have the forbidden thread on ignore:

That is awful to watch. Just awful.

TimBone
09-30-2015, 05:03 AM
And yet, I can't stop watching it.

Chromatic
09-30-2015, 05:09 AM
Every elite quarterback has had their fair share of being shut down by elite defenses. Unfortunately Rodgers had to go up against the better ones. Pound for pound, Rodgers has done more statistically with simply less. Imagine if he had Julio, Calvin, or ODB. There would be a mercy rule enforced

Over the years he's had Jennings, Cobb, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, and James Jones. With the exception of Jones(and that may change this year), they've all been 1000 yard receivers.

Rodgers is amazing but it's not he's been doing it all himself with bums out there.

TimBone
09-30-2015, 05:42 AM
Every time when the gif restarts, I tell myself, this time he's gonna complete it. He CAN'T miss that pass.

Chromatic
09-30-2015, 06:00 AM
Every time when the gif restarts, I tell myself, this time he's gonna complete it. He CAN'T miss that pass.

Just another 5 yards more and it's a race to the endzone.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-30-2015, 06:04 AM
Over the years he's had Jennings, Cobb, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, and James Jones. With the exception of Jones(and that may change this year), they've all been 1000 yard receivers.

Rodgers is amazing but it's not he's been doing it all himself with bums out there.

And all of those who left green bay have accomplished very little. Rodgers makes the receivers, not the other way around

Chromatic
09-30-2015, 06:18 AM
Jennings went to the Vikings where he dealt with a QB carousel of Christian Ponder who's a 3rd stringer now, Matt Cassel who is the QB equivalent of black mold, and a rookie Teddy Bridgewater. He's now dealing with a disaster in Miami. James Jones yeah you probably have a point, he's average.

Rodgers does makes them look like superstars but all would be very capable receivers without him.

Just my opinion though

Hootie
09-30-2015, 08:39 AM
my Tom Brady thread was LITERALLY proof that you could twist games and make any QB look like a "choker" in the postseason

of course, this website will give excuses all day long for Andrew Luck while they'll just lay into Romo, Wilson and Manning for any loss regardless of context

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-30-2015, 11:38 AM
Jennings went to the Vikings where he dealt with a QB carousel of Christian Ponder who's a 3rd stringer now, Matt Cassel who is the QB equivalent of black mold, and a rookie Teddy Bridgewater. He's now dealing with a disaster in Miami. James Jones yeah you probably have a point, he's average.

Rodgers does makes them look like superstars but all would be very capable receivers without him.

Just my opinion though

They are definitely capable, but they play to a higher level with him. Just pray that he never gets his hands on an elite top 5 receiver. We all saw what Tom did with Moss...

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-30-2015, 11:40 AM
my Tom Brady thread was LITERALLY proof that you could twist games and make any QB look like a "choker" in the postseason

of course, this website will give excuses all day long for Andrew Luck while they'll just lay into Romo, Wilson and Manning for any loss regardless of context

Okay.

Well at least you are being proven right that Luck is overrated with his performance so far this season. That dude had the softest schedule last season and lost when it mattered the most. He is a horrendous turnover machine. Wilson > Luck

Mav
09-30-2015, 05:16 PM
GB should have been in the SB last year.

If that GB defense doesn't completely puke and collapse Rodgers is in his 2nd SB...

Rodgers also was hurt and couldn't Move.

mdchiefsfan
09-30-2015, 06:56 PM

It truly was. We gave ourselves something worth watching.

jd1020
09-30-2015, 06:59 PM

It was entertaining as ****. You're in for a real treat, my friend.

Wouldn't put it passed Alex to fuck that up too. I'm sure there will be some random bullshit 4 game winning streak that has people singing the praises of a potential wild card game.

Hammock Parties
09-30-2015, 06:59 PM
It truly was. We gave ourselves something worth watching.

This board is more fun than the actual football team has been since...oh..2010...if not before.

It's a glorious hate party seven days a week.

TEX
09-30-2015, 08:24 PM
Wouldn't put it passed Alex to **** that up too. I'm sure there will be some random bullshit 4 game winning streak that has people singing the praises of a potential wild card game.

Not this team. Not this year. Not with Smith at QB. Not with this OL.

DenverChief
10-04-2015, 02:25 PM
386 yards passing and no Interceptions - the biggest problem is STILL the OL - there were several O-lays by Fulton, Morse and Fisher that led directly to drive killing sacks.

Rasputin
10-04-2015, 02:31 PM
386 yards passing and no Interceptions - the biggest problem is STILL the OL - there were several O-lays by Fulton, Morse and Fisher that led directly to drive killing sacks.

We are not winning with Alex SMith he fucking sucks. Line or no line time to move on.