PDA

View Full Version : Football "Why Aaron Rodgers graded so low versus Chiefs"

PizzaDoughz
09-29-2015, 11:05 AM
"On the surface, Rodgers’ raw statistics paint the picture of one of the best games of the season. 333 passing yards, five touchdown passes, no interceptions, a 138.5 passer rating; Rodgers’ should be supplanting Carson Palmer in our team of the week as the top quarterback, not earning a grade with a minus in front of it, right?"

Well nope, "Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers ended last night’s game with a -0.8 grade overall. "

How PFF puts out material and flawed grades like this and still gets so many subscribers surprises me. I'd post the link but I don't have that user permission privilege.

Rain Man
09-29-2015, 11:06 AM
I'm really pleased that the Chiefs shut him down like this.

Rausch
09-29-2015, 11:08 AM
On the other side of the coin I'd love to see what Capers could do with this defensive talent.

rabblerouser
09-29-2015, 11:08 AM
How PFF puts out material and flawed grades like this and still gets so many subscribers surprises me. I'd post the link but I don't have that user permission privilege.

:doh!:

PFF is absolutely worthless and it's good that you didn't pay for their cockamemie BS breakdowns.

rabblerouser
09-29-2015, 11:09 AM
On the other side of the coin I'd love to see what Capers could do with this defensive talent.

I'd love to see how many carries an offensive coordinator would give JC...

Rausch
09-29-2015, 11:11 AM
I'd love to see how many carries an offensive coordinator would give JC...

You win...

TEX
09-29-2015, 11:12 AM

Yep. Its the "Emperor has no clothes syndrome." I bet Mr. Laz subscribes. ROFL

Halfcan
09-29-2015, 11:12 AM
Rodgers- had 0 Kickoff return yards

0 Punt return yards

0 rushing TD's

0 catches and 0 Receiving yards and 0 receiving TD's

The guy is over rated. I will take Alex Smith- Hail Mary runs, all day over his style of play.

Chiefnj2
09-29-2015, 11:14 AM
"The other three touchdowns, however, were passes thrown short of the end zone on speed outs to Randall Cobb. Were they bad throws? No, they were expected throws with the credit going to Cobb for fighting through contact or defeating the coverage with speed to the edge. That makes these zero-graded throws: Three passes that have a massive effect on Rodgers’ statistical performance but do not increase his grade."

Basically, if a QB goes to line, correctly reads the D, calls a good play to exploit the D, delivers an accurate and quick throw - he gets no credit because it is "expected" in the eyes of the grader.

loochy
09-29-2015, 11:15 AM
What grade did Alex get?

Rausch
09-29-2015, 11:16 AM
What grade did Alex get?

The death penalty...

TEX
09-29-2015, 11:16 AM
Rodgers- had 0 Kickoff return yards

0 Punt return yards

0 rushing TD's

0 catches and 0 Receiving yards and 0 receiving TD's

The guy is over rated. I will take Alex Smith- Hail Mary runs, all day over his style of play.

ROFL THIS!

Hootie
09-29-2015, 11:17 AM
LMAO

PFF gave Rodgers a negative grade?

Riiiiiight

rabblerouser
09-29-2015, 11:18 AM
What grade did Alex get?

Ran Reid's offense 'to perfection'.

Hootie
09-29-2015, 11:18 AM
that is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen from that site in my life -- and that's saying something

no one is ever allowed to quote PFF again as a tool

Rodgers graded out negatively LMAO

Halfcan
09-29-2015, 11:19 AM
"The other three touchdowns, however, were passes thrown short of the end zone on speed outs to Randall Cobb. Were they bad throws? No, they were expected throws with the credit going to Cobb for fighting through contact or defeating the coverage with speed to the edge. That makes these zero-graded throws: Three passes that have a massive effect on Rodgers’ statistical performance but do not increase his grade."

Basically, if a QB goes to line, correctly reads the D, calls a good play to exploit the D, delivers an accurate and quick throw - he gets no credit because it is "expected" in the eyes of the grader.

Name one good play Rodgers made on Defense-None. No sacks, QB pressures, nothing-it was like was not even out there.

TEX
09-29-2015, 11:21 AM
LMAO

PFF gave Rodgers a negative grade?

Riiiiiight

And gave Eric Fisher a positive one. LMAO

notorious
09-29-2015, 11:22 AM
Damn, it must suck to have a quarterback that grades that low.

How do they ever win a game?

Hootie
09-29-2015, 11:23 AM
I assume PFF has an editor

...if I were that editor and somewhat put a negative grade on my desk after Rodgers' performance

everyone gets fired

rabblerouser
09-29-2015, 11:23 AM
And gave Eric Fisher a positive one. LMAO

Eric Fisher has a positive grade when it comes to being a giant fucking pussy.

He literally got fucked liked a vagina.

ptlyon
09-29-2015, 11:24 AM
For what he wasn't graded by PFF he gained in annihilating opposing fantasy football teams last night

TEX
09-29-2015, 11:27 AM
Eric Fisher has a positive grade when it comes to being a giant ****ing pussy.

He literally got ****ed liked a vagina.

Oh, I KNOW it. But go to the "Fisher Starting at RT" thread and read the posts by idiots actually defending his play as being good. :shake:

rabblerouser
09-29-2015, 11:29 AM
Oh, I KNOW it. But go to the "Fisher Starting at RT" thread and read the posts by idiots actually defending his play as being good. :shake:

Maclin
Charles
Colquitt

Are the only players or coaches who should be able to even live with themselves.

loochy
09-29-2015, 11:30 AM
Eric Fisher has a positive grade when it comes to being a giant ****ing pussy.

He literally got ****ed liked a vagina.

Literally? So some dude laid on top of him and went to town?

rabblerouser
09-29-2015, 11:31 AM
Literally? So some dude laid on top of him and went to town?

Yup. I'm sure there's a .gif

notorious
09-29-2015, 11:35 AM
Yup. I'm sure there's a .gif

Spoiler tag the gif if you post it. Don't want you getting banned.

rabblerouser
09-29-2015, 11:37 AM
Spoiler tag the gif if you post it. Don't want you getting banned.

Yeah its pretty graphic ROFL

Just Passin' By
09-29-2015, 12:02 PM
Why Aaron Rodgers graded so low versus Chiefs

Because PFF is a fucking joke. That's why. This is nothing new.