PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Our Offensive line coach

Mr. Laz
10-04-2015, 03:22 PM
shouldn't even get a ride back home on the team plane.

http://media.giphy.com/media/l41lO8vRXzSB0CkqQ/giphy-facebook_s.jpg

that's all

DaneMcCloud
10-04-2015, 03:23 PM
Right Guard is a still a major position of weakness.

kcjayhawks5
10-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Eric Fisher sucks

Mr. Laz
10-04-2015, 03:25 PM
Right Guard is a still a major position of weakness.

left side of the line got owned almost all game long

Saccopoo
Eric Fisher sucks

Not as bad as Morse, Grubbs and Stephenson have the past two games.

Coochie liquor
Both him and the assistant o line coach need to go.

Mr. Laz
10-04-2015, 03:29 PM
Not as bad as Morse, Grubbs and Stephenson have the past two games.
Fisher has been our best Olinemen since his return

he's had 1 bad blown assignment and 1 penalty during each game

Morse was 2nd best again today

Grubbs and Stephenson have been struggling

BigMeatballDave
10-04-2015, 03:31 PM
Eric Fisher sucks

NASA is reporting that the Sun is hot and bright.

Oh, and water may be wet.

Saccopoo
10-04-2015, 03:35 PM
Fisher has been our best Olinemen since his return

he's had 1 bad blown assignment and 1 penalty during each game

Morse was 2nd best again today

Grubbs and Stephenson have been struggling

Yeah, Fisher has looked okay the past two games. Fulton was okay today. LDT just isn't ready as much as they want him to be.

I have no idea what they hell happened to Grubbs and Stephenson. First two games they were balls. Last two, they have been ass.

xztop123
10-04-2015, 03:47 PM
Andy doesnt strike me as a guy who fires his coaches

scho63
10-04-2015, 03:59 PM
Hard to believe but suddenly Fisher is one of our BETTER lineman. :eek:

siberian khatru
10-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Andy doesnt strike me as a guy who fires his coaches

He fired his d-coordinator mid season in Philly.

GloryDayz
10-04-2015, 04:15 PM
NOBODY on this team will lose their jobs because the NFL paid-forward $88M to Clark...

\Clark

chiefzilla1501
10-04-2015, 04:24 PM
Agreed. But he's not getting much help either.

Alex Smith continues to miss Blitz pickups. I don't think it helps when you have a rookie center. Alex also refuses to get rid of the ball quickly.

What also frustrates me is how predictable the chiefs cadence is. The chiefs snap the ball pretty much at the 3 second mark because they want Alex to manage games. Fuck that shit. Mix it up with some no huddle and hard counts. We do nothing at all to keep a defense off balanced.

Mr. Laz
10-04-2015, 04:28 PM
The entire offense is predictable.

The entire team is also sloppy.

chiefzilla1501
10-04-2015, 04:32 PM
The entire offense is predictable.

The entire team is also sloppy.

This offense was really good today between the 20s. We were dogshit in the red zone and have been throughout the alex Smith era. I'm not crazy about Reid because his playcalling is part of the problem. But this team needs a QB who isn't allergic to the end zone.

xztop123
10-04-2015, 04:39 PM
He fired his d-coordinator mid season in Philly.

And the guy he fired is a highly successful d coordinator now

Kman34
10-04-2015, 04:47 PM
The whole line sucks on blitz assignments...line stunts confuse them...bull rushes bowls them over...To be a good unit they have to practice together from OTAs till the start of the season. Not this mix and match Bullshit....oh and Richy Incognito has been kicking ass in Buffalo...Could of had him for a dime...

Rasputin
10-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Why stop there? Fire them all

Out of a cannon

FloridaMan88
10-04-2015, 06:02 PM
The Chiefs have TWO full time offensive line coaches… Andy Heck as the offensive line coach and Eugene Chung as the assistant offensive line coach.

And course Andy Reid's primary experience before he became a HC was as an offensive line coach.

It is pretty damning to have that many coaching resources available for the offensive line and it still looks this awful.

GloryDayz
10-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Whoa, back off man, I have delicate feelings (and a fucked up finger too)...

http://www.kcchiefs.com/assets/images/imported/KC/photos/HECK1.jpg

hitchief
10-04-2015, 06:16 PM
The whole line sucks on blitz assignments...line stunts confuse them...bull rushes bowls them over...To be a good unit they have to practice together from OTAs till the start of the season. Not this mix and match Bullshit....oh and Richy Incognito has been kicking ass in Buffalo...Could of had him for a dime...

yeah but he's a bully right and we cant have that now can we.
All kidding aside, he is exactly what this oline needs - attitude and a toughness we clearly lack!

I keep thinking that they will get slightly better each weak but it never happens and I cant for the life of me figure out why. Are the players that bad or is it coaching or what.

ChiefRocka
10-04-2015, 06:43 PM
Blame this man

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/130/files/2015/02/john-dorsey-nfl-combine2-850x560.jpg

GloryDayz
10-04-2015, 06:52 PM
Blame this man

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/130/files/2015/02/john-dorsey-nfl-combine2-850x560.jpg

Perhaps..........

ChiefRocka
10-04-2015, 07:27 PM
Can you imagine if he didn't sign Grubbs?!?

not much different...

Deberg_1990
10-04-2015, 07:33 PM
shouldn't even get a ride back home on the team plane.

http://media.giphy.com/media/l41lO8vRXzSB0CkqQ/giphy-facebook_s.jpg

that's all

Needs to lose his job whoever he is

wazu
10-04-2015, 07:35 PM
Philly fans used to bitch about the O-line coach. Their O-lines were terrible. Even with a scrambler like Vick it was a dumpster fire.

Mr. Laz
10-04-2015, 07:37 PM
Philly fans used to bitch about the O-line coach. Their O-lines were terrible. Even with a scrambler like Vick it was a dumpster fire.I asked when Reid first was hired in KC about how he seems to have trouble with his oline all the time.

Of course everyone trashed the concept

Dave Lane
10-04-2015, 07:38 PM
The OL is quite average. I don't think many people here can watch its performance objectively. Other team QBs face blistering pass rushes play after play

ChiefRocka
10-04-2015, 07:41 PM
The OL is quite average. I don't think many people here can watch its performance objectively. Other team QBs face blistering pass rushes play after play

yet, most have the balls to attempt a pass downfield after 4 seconds of protection

TEX
10-04-2015, 07:46 PM

Not true. This OL is a bottom feeder. It's easily bottom 1/3. Id venture to say its bottom 5 in the league.

TEX
10-04-2015, 07:49 PM
The Chiefs have TWO full time offensive line coaches… Andy Heck as the offensive line coach and Eugene Chung as the assistant offensive line coach.

And course Andy Reid's primary experience before he became a HC was as an offensive line coach.

It is pretty damning to have that many coaching resources available for the offensive line and it still looks this awful.

Yep..Going on two seasons now.

wazu
10-04-2015, 07:57 PM
It won't matter who plays or who coaches Andy Reid's o-line. The product will be shit, because his offensive scheme is shit.

milkman
10-04-2015, 08:00 PM
Not true. This OL is a bottom feeder. It's easily bottom 1/3. Id venture to say its bottom 5 in the league.

No it's not.

O-Lines across the league are garbage, and the Chiefs are giving Alex more time, on average, than most of the rest of the league.

Stop making excuses for Alex Smith being such a ****ing pussy.

TEX
10-04-2015, 08:39 PM
No it's not.

O-Lines across the league are garbage, and the Chiefs are giving Alex more time, on average, than most of the rest of the league.

Ill go toe to toe with you here my friend. This OL is PURE SHIT. Bottom of the league type shit. Smith IS bad, but he has gotten worse behind the OL of last season and this one. Smith arrived as damaged goods now he is beyond repair. He was "ok" end of 2013 and so was that OL. That line was average. This one is far from it.

You're totally wrong about Smith being a pussy. He can take punishment. Shell shocked is more like it.

Deberg_1990
10-04-2015, 08:46 PM
No it's not.

Remember when fans used to complain about the oline during Cassels reign, then Orton stepped right in and threw for 300. And Orton sucked.

This oline isn't anything special, but a better QB would make them look a whole lot better.

milkman
10-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Ill go toe to toe with you here my friend. This OL is PURE SHIT. Bottom of the league type shit. Smith IS bad, but he has gotten worse behind the OL of last season and this one. Smith arrived as damaged goods now he is beyond repair. He was "ok" end of 2013 and so was that OL. That line was average. This one is far from it.

You're totally wrong about Smith being a pussy. He can take punishment. Shell shocked is more like it.

You're one of the stupid fucks that blame the Texans O-Line for David Carr's failure, so that tells me all I need to know.

Alex Smith has made O-Lines look worse than they are since 2006, and he is just getting better at doing that.

Chiefnj2
10-04-2015, 09:33 PM
Right now Reid sucks, Alex sucks and the OL sucks. Arguing over which is worse is like arguing whether the clap is worse than genital warts.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Right now Reid sucks, Alex sucks and the OL sucks. Arguing over which is worse is like arguing whether the clap is worse than genital warts.

The clap is curable with a round of antibiotics. Warts are for life, bruh.

Chiefnj2
10-04-2015, 09:48 PM

You burn the warts off with a cigarette

Saccopoo
10-04-2015, 09:53 PM

Actually, there is the potential for an incurable gonorrhea strain...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2319818/Sex-superbug-feared-worse-AIDS-discovered-Hawaii.html