PDA

View Full Version : Poop Clay was right.

Pages : [1] 2

BossChief
10-11-2015, 02:21 PM
Give the guy his due credit.

I just hope this poverty team doesn't put a meaningless streak of wins together that will keep us from a high enough pick to draft a QB.

SAUTO
10-11-2015, 02:23 PM
Fuck clay.

xztop123
10-11-2015, 02:23 PM
They won't as long as we have safeties playing tight man coverage against NFL caliber WR's

DaFace
10-11-2015, 02:24 PM
Clay is an ass because of his attitude - not his opinions.

duncan_idaho
Everyone who doubted Alex Smith was right. There were many of us.

Some even never wavered in their doubt, unlike Clay.

siberian khatru
They are not drafting a QB in the first.

TLO
10-11-2015, 02:25 PM
AFCCG OR BUST

Hammock Parties
http://i.imgur.com/3slA1kc.gif

KCUnited
Lot of people were down on this team.

Dave Lane
10-11-2015, 02:26 PM
Anyone who thought this team would do anything this year is an idiot.

This place is brimming with idiots then. Even I saw 9 wins. Where's the prediction thread. Classic responses in there.

Dave Lane
Lot of people were down on this team.

Ummm no...

kcpasco
Alex Smith sucks ass that's obvious. But why does the defense have a knack for choking to close out games? It's been going on for years now and nothing has changed.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-11-2015, 02:27 PM
I was pleading for his forgiveness on Facebook just now. He declined. I am...alone.

RealSNR

"Just not seeing any Andrew Lucks available this year, guys. Can't draft a QB just to draft one."

Baby Lee
Fuck Clay and Fuck YOU!!

This team is a loser, but neither Alex Smith nor ANY ONE THING has been its problem.

This retarded obsession with every single thing QB is a fucking embarrassment.

The Chiefs have worse fans than they have a team, and they have a shitty team.

BossChief
AFCCG OR BUST

Bust

Hammock Parties
10-11-2015, 02:28 PM
I was pleading for his forgiveness on Facebook just now. He declined. I am...alone.

Embrace me as a brother.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar3815_380.gif

Squalor2
10-11-2015, 02:28 PM
and click...... ignore thread

loochy
10-11-2015, 02:29 PM
**** Clay and **** YOU!!

This team is a loser, but neither Alex Smith nor ANY ONE THING has been its problem.

This retarded obsession with every single thing QB is a ****ing embarrassment.

Hey

Alex Smith sucks

Hammock Parties
10-11-2015, 02:29 PM
Fuck Clay and Fuck YOU!!

Embrace me as a brother.

MMXcalibur
10-11-2015, 02:30 PM
Fuck Clay and Fuck YOU!!

This.

Why everyone holds Clay up on some kind of pedestal boggles my mind...

RealSNR
10-11-2015, 02:30 PM
Fuck Clay and Fuck YOU!!

Would you say we're.... THICKENING...?

MMXcalibur
10-11-2015, 02:31 PM
Embrace me as a brother.

WTF is that, anyways?

Lonewolf Ed
10-11-2015, 02:31 PM
Anyone who thought this team would do anything this year is an idiot.

I did before the season started, but I am very aware I was wrong. I am not sure if I feel any smarter now for it, but all hope is gone.

KCDC
10-11-2015, 02:32 PM
We don't need to draft a QB necessarily. Just bench Alex and start Murray. Daniels might be better now, but he is not the long-term solution.

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 02:32 PM
Embrace me as a brother.

I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 02:33 PM
Would you say we're.... THICKENING...?

Who's 'we?' Are you referring to the 'hope Alex gets AIDS so all our problems are solved' crowd, or are you pretending to be a fan?

New World Order
10-11-2015, 02:33 PM
Alex Smith sucks ass that's obvious. But why does the defense have a knack for choking to close out games? It's been going on for years now and nothing has changed.

The defense carried the entire game.

The offense put up 10 points against one of the worst defenses in the nfl.

duncan_idaho
10-11-2015, 02:34 PM
Fuck Clay and Fuck YOU!!

I agree entirely with the bolded statement, but for an entirely different reason than you.

The Chiefs fanbase continually lets the franchise get away with the same loser tactic its been trying for decades at the most important position on the field.

Fuck anybody who ever supported trading for Alex Smith, because you're part of the problem.

RealSNR

I liked you better when you spoke exclusively in Seinfeld references.

That way I never knew what the fuck you were talking about.

Hammock Parties

Oh I'm on fire, baby. I've been on fire for months now.

jonzie04
10-11-2015, 02:35 PM
**** Clay and **** YOU!!

You should stick to making jokes, because football isn't your strong suit.... I will agree that there has been plenty of blame to go around.. But have you not seen Smith this season? Tonight he was 2/8 for 21 yards passing in the entire second half outside of that last pass to Maclin. 0/4 on 3rd down passes, 0/1 on 3rd down scramble, and the pass protection was good. Most of those incompletions were bad throws. Against the Packers? Good lord... Like I said there is plently of blame to go around, but in the end of the day, you're not going to win jack shit when you can't get a first down for an entire HALF of a football game. Alex Smith just lost a game where he essentially only had to score more than 11 points.

cdcox
10-11-2015, 02:35 PM

The defense allowed a net of 11 points today.

R8RFAN
10-11-2015, 02:36 PM
Oh I'm on fire, baby. I've been on fire for months now.

I said you were the smartest most knowledgeable on the Chiefs subject on this forum for a couple years now.

bdj23
10-11-2015, 02:36 PM
Alex Smith sucks, but so does Clay.

Rasputin
10-11-2015, 02:37 PM

I never had anything nice to say about Alex Smith but I also bit my tongue a lot here cuz people didn't want hear it.

Fucking did not want.

Did not want Alex Smith but Andy Reid is also an Ass Clown. He is the one who brought him here and wants to make a handoff quarterback into an every down passer and it's just not going work.

fuck Chase Daniel altho would rather see him than Alex Smith he isn't anything to build a team around or going develop any more than he is.

I'd like see Aaron Murray play it out and draft a real quarterback.

Rausch

CLAY WAS RIGHT?

CLAY WAS FUCKING RIGHT?!?

RealSNR
Who's 'we?' Are you referring to the 'hope Alex gets AIDS so all our problems are solved' crowd, or are you pretending to be a fan?

I want Alex to go away.

That won't solve all of our problems. We have a glaring need for a better coaching staff as well, but it will almost certainly improve our offense. It's also the easiest fix, and the one most likely to get accomplished. It will also vacate a spot so that maybe we have a faint hope of getting someone who doesn't blow goat nuts in there. So that's why I'm all about getting Alex out of town. That's Step 1.

And I want this to happen because Alex is AIDS and is making this team lose. I don't like watching my team lose year after year. Do you?

You can call that whatever you want. I personally call that being a fan.

kcpasco
10-11-2015, 02:38 PM
The defense allowed a net of 11 points today.

Yes I'm not saying the defense is terrible. What I'm asking is what's with all the choke jobs to close out games. I don't know if they are playing tight or scared but if their is a lead to be blown it's almost destined to happen.

Hammock Parties
10-11-2015, 02:39 PM
CLAY WAS RIGHT?

CLAY WAS FUCKING RIGHT?!?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tGRI-3sjEvQ/UzoZwBPHzWI/AAAAAAAAAEw/23-g3cYfdQM/s1600/e0dccageconair.gif

Baby Lee
I want Alex to go away.

That won't solve all of our problems. We have a glaring need for a better coaching staff as well, but it will almost certainly improve our offense. It's also the easiest fix, and the one most likely to get accomplished. It will also vacate a spot so that maybe we have a faint hope of getting someone who doesn't blow goat nuts in there. So that's why I'm all about getting Alex out of town. That's Step 1.

And I want this to happen because Alex is AIDS and is making this team lose. I don't like watching my team lose year after year. Do you?

Then your 'thickening' reference is retarded.

Just because I haven't been an asshat about it, doesn't mean I'm satisfied with things. I've been fine with Dorsey, but our mistake wasn't Alex. It was picking Reid over either 1a) Wade Phillips, or 2b, c, d, whatever) Jeff Fischer.

This ENTIRE team has mental problems. Lots of talent, but too many mental problems.

They need a Men in Black mind wipe. They don't need a magical QB to make everything all right. 'Magical' QBs have good teams around them.

Mr. Flopnuts

I have been forgiven. Thank you dark master.

Rasputin
What wasted careers of Tamba Hali and DJ just sad.

duncan_idaho
I want Alex to go away.

Can we force Alex to play catch with Gil Meche under the supervision of Trey Hillman?

Seems like the only way we're flushing this turd any time soon.

RealSNR
10-11-2015, 02:41 PM
Then your 'thickening' reference is retarded.

What the fuck are you talking about. Did you not post this fucking tripe?

Fuck Clay and Fuck YOU!!

You're Eric Winston. You're Bob Gretz defending Greg Robinson. You're a fat vagina.

Rausch
10-11-2015, 02:41 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tGRI-3sjEvQ/UzoZwBPHzWI/AAAAAAAAAEw/23-g3cYfdQM/s1600/e0dccageconair.gif

I guess I'm just the scuttering parasites on the body of the Clay-Collective that get shaken off in the subway tunnel...

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Fuck Clay and Fuck YOU!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

And my day is MADE!

Chromatic
10-11-2015, 02:42 PM
This.

Why everyone holds Clay up on some kind of pedestal boggles my mind...

His commitment is admirable in a weird, off-putting way.

kcpasco
10-11-2015, 02:43 PM
I was telling my wife after the Chiefs missed that FG that somehow the Chiefs would fuck up and lose this game in some kind of embarrassing fashion. She just rolled her eyes but most people here know what I'm talking about.

Dave Lane
10-11-2015, 02:44 PM
I want Alex to go away.

Baby Lee is on his menstrual cycle so please be kind.

jd1020
10-11-2015, 02:44 PM
Everyone just needs to calm down. The easy part of the schedule starts next week.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 02:45 PM
And dumbass Baby Lee:

This, THIS is EXACTLY why even with Cutler, lowly, LOWLY Cutler; a franchise QB trumps a jank-ass game manager ELEVENTY BILLION TIMES OVER.

Huzzah!

milkman
10-11-2015, 02:46 PM
This team has real talent, and with better schemes and coaching, they could overcome the crap at QB to win games.

But you combine bad QB with bad coaching, this is what you get.

BossChief
10-11-2015, 02:47 PM
**** Clay and **** YOU!!

Are you blind?

Most of what Clay caught tons of shit for all offseason has played out.

Mr. Flopnuts
Everyone just needs to calm down. The easy part of the schedule starts next week.

ROFL

BigMeatballDave
The offensive woes don't surprise me to this point, but I'm very disappointed in the defense. I really thought it was going to be very good.

Does Clark have the balls to force any changes?

YOU NAILED IT, CLAY! Kudos!

Mr. Flopnuts
And dumbass Baby Lee:

This, THIS is EXACTLY why even with Cutler, lowly, LOWLY Cutler; a franchise QB trumps a jank-ass game manager ELEVENTY BILLION TIMES OVER.

Huzzah!

Fuck dude. We'd be 4-1 with Cutler right now. Guaranfuckingtee it.

Rasputin
10-11-2015, 02:49 PM
This team has real talent, and with better schemes and coaching, they could overcome the crap at QB to win games.

I agree with milkman if we changed coaches and quarterbacks last week I think we would have beat the Bengals.

RealSNR
10-11-2015, 02:50 PM
The bottom line is this place needs Clay.

He's the only good thing about this fucking franchise since 2002.

TimBone
Yep. This is a fair statement. Lots of us had reservations concerning Alex Smith. There were literally like five guys that had confidence in him. The difference between most of us and Clay, is that we don't have to show our ass about it all over the board.

Sweet Daddy Hate

The end of the age approacheth, and right soon.

Sweets 10:11

BossChief
I can't believe I thought Alex was going to have a breakout season.

<-----sucker

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 02:51 PM
What the fuck are you talking about. Did you not post this fucking tripe?

You're Eric Winston. You're Bob Gretz defending Greg Robinson. You're a fat vagina.

I'm not defending anything. I'm just not pinning it on ONE THING.

MMXcalibur
10-11-2015, 02:51 PM

OK, you're overstepping it.

MotherfuckerJones
10-11-2015, 02:53 PM

<-----sucker

I knew he wouldn't. I just thought this team had more talent than they do. The defense sucks. QB is a bitch and the coaching staff is retarded

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 02:54 PM

See, THAT'S precisely why you're retarded. This team is buns from stem to stern, and you think a jank ass Cutler would save everything.

RealSNR
10-11-2015, 02:54 PM
I'm not defending anything. I'm just not pinning it on ONE THING.

It's the easiest thing the Chiefs can do to improve. The order can come from anybody. Clark, Dorsey, or Reid. Any one of them has the power.

In regards to the coaching staff, only one man can adjust that, and that's Clark. It's far less likely to happen unless we lose out this year and next year as well.

Sooo.... QB it is!

RealSNR
10-11-2015, 02:56 PM
I definitely put way too much trust in Reid. I didn't think he was a particularly good coach, but I also didn't think he'd be this bad, or that he'd have the entire team playing like a bunch of scared pussies the way they are.

And for that matter, I thought Alex would do his usual ho-hum low TDs/good TD-INT ratio/low yardage. I thought he'd choke if we ever relied on him to pull one out of the ass for a W, but that the team was good enough for him to never be placed in a position to do that.

I did NOT expect him to regress the way he has. He is bad. He looks bad, he's playing bad, and he IS bad. He's at his worst that he's ever been in his time in KC.

Sweet Daddy Hate
See, THAT'S precisely why you're retarded. This team is buns from stem to stern, and you think a jank ass Cutler would save everything.

A non retarded head coach and QB who is not a pussy puts this team in the play offs.

You know it to be true.

R8RFAN

pot meet kettle

Hammock Parties

<-----sucker

5 TDs in 5 games ain't bad bro. ROFL

BigMeatballDave
I knew he wouldn't. I just thought this team had more talent than they do. The defense sucks. QB is a bitch and the coaching staff is retarded

There is a good amount of talent here. We just need a coaching staff that can use it properly.

Saccopoo
The bottom line is this place needs Clay.

He's the only good thing about this ****ing franchise since 2002.

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF--Nope-No-way-Nah-no-John-Cleese-Monty-Python-GIF.gif

KCUnited
10-11-2015, 02:57 PM
I'm just relieved Andy reports directly to a staunch football mind in Clark. Thanks, Pioli.

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 02:57 PM
It's the easiest thing the Chiefs can do to improve. The order can come from anybody. Clark, Dorsey, or Reid. Any one of them has the power.

In regards to the coaching staff, only one man can adjust that, and that's Clark. It's far less likely to happen unless we lose out this year and next year as well.

Sooo.... QB it is!

Your pitiful myopia is you think it can't get any worse.

It's going to get worse. This team is an easy 8-10 years from a playoff win, regardless of who is QB.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 02:58 PM
I definitely put way too much trust in Reid. I didn't think he was a particularly good coach, but I also didn't think he'd be this bad, or that he'd have the entire team playing like a bunch of scared pussies the way they are.

He and Smith are the ultimate yin/yang of suck, a veritable Reeses peanut butter cup of retardic perfection.

I have truly seen nothing like it.

Hammock Parties
10-11-2015, 02:58 PM
Are you blind?

Most of what Clay caught tons of shit for all offseason has played out.

It's worse than even I feared. I thought we'd go 8-8.

The Chiefs...letting even their shittiest fans down.

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 02:59 PM
A non retarded head coach and QB who is not a pussy puts this team in the play offs.

You know it to be true.

Wade Phillips and Alex Smith [not that it has to be Smith] wins a playoff game 5 years before Andy Reid and Cutler.

Fire Me Boy!
10-11-2015, 03:00 PM
Giving Clay any credit for anything makes him somehow even more unbearable.

milkman

And for that matter, I thought Alex would do his usual ho-hum low TDs/good TD-INT ratio/low yardage. I thought he'd choke if we ever relied on him to pull one out of the ass for a W, but that the team was good enough for him to never be placed in a position to do that.

I did NOT expect him to regress the way he has. He is bad. He looks bad, he's playing bad, and he IS bad. He's at his worst that he's ever been in his time in KC.

Reid is not a particularly good coach, but this team has battled for 2 years to overcome the weakass QB that "doesn't lose" games.

They just have run out if "struggle".

Hammock Parties
Giving Clay any credit for anything makes him somehow even more unbearable.

Thank you.

YayMike
10-11-2015, 03:01 PM
What's worse is they will use Charles injury as the excuse as to why we lost. They'll simply trot Alice back out there this weekend

jonzie04

I never understood this take when it comes to the NFL. Those are fucking grown ass men out there playing for millions of dollars, not middle school kids. Some of these guys on our team are over 30 years old. If these grown MEN need to be motivated by a coach to not get their dicks stepped on, then we have the wrong guys.

milkman
Wade Phillips and Alex Smith [not that it has to be Smith] wins a playoff game 5 years before Andy Reid and Cutler.

Wait?

Are you saying that Wade Phillips should have been hired to be the head coach?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 03:02 PM

Yeah, I'd love to sit here and play "Turds in a Vacuum" with you, but I'll just savor this loss and enjoy the resulting fallout at Arrowhead, thx!

jonzie04
10-11-2015, 03:03 PM

It's going to get worse. This team is an easy 8-10 years from a playoff win, regardless of who is QB.

8 to 10 years!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

This is the fucking NFL dude, teams can go from suck to great in single year and vice versa.

Baby Lee
You guys are like some yokels on the crew of Batman and Robin congratulating yourselves because you JUST KNEW that Mr. Freeze's costume would sink the franchise.

Sweet Daddy Hate
What's worse is they will use Charles injury as the excuse as to why we lost. They'll simply trot Alice back out there this weekend

Sweet Christ I hope so.

I hope Reid and Smith ride that nuclear warhead all Slim Pickin's-style to the end of their careers.

O.city
Reid is not a particularly good coach, but this team has battled for 2 years to overcome the weakass QB that "doesn't lose" games.

They just have run out if "struggle".

The offensive ineptitude from the qb has just crumbled the entire team. It's pretty obvious

Baby Lee

This is the fucking NFL dude, teams can go from suck to great in single year and vice versa.

Call me in 2023.

Marcellus
10-11-2015, 03:04 PM
Fuck Clay, I don't care of he is right. Being right doesn't absolve you from being a fucking douche bag.

You can be right or wrong without being a dick.

Discuss Thrower
I was roasted for suggesting the team wasn't better than an 8-8, 9-7 with the right bounces type of team in '15.

I was roasted for saying that trading Maclin and Grubbs for Bowe and Hudson respectively wasn't going to bring any sort of improvement to the offense.

I was roasted for saying the defense was going to be the same unit that never allowed a 30+ score and didn't average under 21 points a game surrendered.

None of my assertions were outlandish or trollposts but I got lambasted all the same.

The first four weeks of 2014 should have proven that Smith's performance in the wild card game was an absolute mirage. It showed me that my initial feeling that the trade for Smith -that of it being stupid and was going to inevitably fail- was correct and I should have not wavered in contrast to guys like duncan, Hamas, OTWP and others who were 100% correct about what has transpired.

Hammock Parties
Thing is...not to toot my own significantly engorged horn...but I saw all of this in 2013 and last year.

We played probably 10-15 games like today over the last two years. We WON almost every one those games because the opposing QB was generally so fucking awful he couldn't take advantage of the opportunities Alex gave him.

We lost today because...even a fuck up like Jay Cutler is good enough to make Alex eat shit at home.

You chose to ignore it, and now you reap the pain of your ignorance.

I will not say do not cry...for not all tears are an evil. I was quite thirsty.

RealSNR
10-11-2015, 03:06 PM

I never said it can't get worse, you bag of hot air.

I'm just sick of stagnating. And I'm REALLY sick of achieving playoff berths and then watching the team slowly collapse into a pitiful pile of poo over the course of the next 2-3 seasons.

Change it the fuck up. I can take losing seasons. I can handle waiting for a QB to figure his shit out.

You apparently can't.

TambaBerry
I've been with you brother for a very long time. I have no idea how people defend Smith

Sweet Daddy Hate
You guys are like some yokels on the crew of Batman and Robin congratulating yourselves because you JUST KNEW that Mr. Freeze's costume would sink the franchise.

Let it be known this day that I proclaimed the Smith-era, "Cassel II-Electric Boog-a-loo" from day one, and was severely chastised by such brilliant football minds as the one above this solid gold post you are now currently reading.

I win, game over, eat dick, thank you.

Otter
Fuck Clay, I don't care of he is right. Being right doesn't absolve you from being a fucking douche bag.

You can be right or wrong without being a dick. It's the people who can't ignore claynus that make him who he is. Blame yourselves.

Discuss Thrower
10-11-2015, 03:08 PM

The last team that was legitimately good enough on both sides of the ball to win a playoff game for KC was the 2005 Chiefs.

They're not winning a playoff game for three to four years. Bank on it.

O.city
I was roasted for suggesting the team wasn't better than an 8-8, 9-7 with the right bounces type of team in '15.

I was roasted for saying that trading Maclin and Grubbs for Bowe and Hudson respectively wasn't going to bring any sort of improvement to the offense.

I was roasted for saying the defense was going to be the same unit that never allowed a 30+ score and didn't average under 21 points a game surrendered.

None of my assertions were outlandish or trollposts but I got lambasted all the same.

The first four weeks of 2014 should have proven that Smith's performance in the wild card game was an absolute mirage. It showed me that my initial feeling that the trade for Smith -that of it being stupid and was going to inevitably fail- was correct and I should have not wavered in contrast to guys like duncan, Hamas, OTWP and others who were 100% correct about what has transpired.

Thing is, Morse has been a pleasant surprise and Maclin is obviously a tremendous upgrade over bowe.

In the end, you can't be successful with a qb or with qb play that we currently are getting.

If that's why you were assuming what you were, yep, it's true.

But the other players brought in aren't really a problem in the grand scheme of things.

Marcus mariota has this team at 3-2, a rookie from a spread offense.

RealSNR

Ahhh... THIS is more like it.

Talk dirty to me, Baby Lee. Post more references to Howard Stern and other irrelevant crap. I love not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

BigMeatballDave
10-11-2015, 03:09 PM
Awesome! 7-4 the rest of the way gets us to 8-8! :D

Marcellus
10-11-2015, 03:09 PM
It's the people who can't ignore claynus that make him who he is. Blame yourselves.

I have him on ignore so its not my issue. He didn't start this turd of a thread though.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 03:11 PM
Man, just thinking about the inevitable division sweep is getting my dick soooooooooooo hard.

Reid is going to be crucified!

duncan_idaho

Same here. I wish I had been wrong.

Man, I remember when I thought predicting 9 wins was perhaps being pessimistic.

The "Golden Age" of Chiefs fandom, indeed.

Baby Lee
I love not knowing what the fuck I'm talking about.

FYP

Saccopoo
10-11-2015, 03:12 PM
Let it be known this day that I proclaimed the Smith-era, "Cassel II-Electric Boog-a-loo" from day one, and was severely chastised by such brilliant football minds as the one above this solid gold post you are now currently reading.

I win, game over, eat dick, thank you.

Speaking of eating, did you ever finally eat that bug?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 03:12 PM
This truly is the Golden Age. I feel so golden, Pony Boy!

VAChief
10-11-2015, 03:13 PM
**** Clay, I don't care of he is right. Being right doesn't absolve you from being a ****ing douche bag.

It is pity, not disdain you should feel, 180,000 posts on this BB since "Slayer Diablo" first joined. You know there still has to be a black cape in his closet somewhere. The kid everyone picked last at recess doesn't grow up well adjusted usually.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 03:13 PM

No, but I feel like eating shit to mask the Utah stench of the ReidSmith every time they take the field....

duncan_idaho
10-11-2015, 03:14 PM

Bug?

Was it a Gold bug?

Was it made from the Golden Tablets of Alex Smith worship, handed down by Moranni himself from on high?

Is that what ushered in the Golden Age?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 03:15 PM
Bug?

Was it a Gold bug?

Was it made from the Golden Tablets of Alex Smith worship, handed down by Moranni himself from on high?

Is that what ushered in the Golden Age?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Repped with a hard, hard penii.

Rausch
10-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Thing is...not to toot my own significantly engorged horn...but I saw all of this in 2013 and last year.

Really?

You should pull that up and see what the rest of us said...

Hammock Parties
10-11-2015, 03:18 PM
The kid everyone picked last at recess doesn't grow up well adjusted usually.

It's no surprise I take delight in a jock losing the football game!

Suck it, Alex!

R8RFAN
**** Clay, I don't care of he is right. Being right doesn't absolve you from being a ****ing douche bag.

ROFL I know you didn't just type this ROFL

RealSNR
FYP

You wouldn't have a clue about my opinions if they crawled up your ass and wrote themselves on the back of your fucking skull with a crayon. You've already demonstrated that once in this thread when you claimed I said, "It can't get any worse."

You're a single-minded buffoon who thinks just because you stand in the gray area all the time, you won't get shit on by any pigeons.

Just go back to the DC forum and stay there. That's where your idiotic sophistry belongs.

RealSNR
10-11-2015, 03:20 PM
It is pity, not disdain you should feel, 180,000 posts on this BB since "Slayer Diablo" first joined. You know there still has to be a black cape in his closet somewhere. The kid everyone picked last at recess doesn't grow up well adjusted usually.

Slayer Diablo? Bearcat's dorky little brother? LMAO

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 03:22 PM
You wouldn't have a clue about my opinions if they crawled up your ass and wrote themselves on the back of your fucking skull with a crayon. You've already demonstrated that once in this thread when you claimed I said, "It can't get any worse."

You're a single-minded buffoon who thinks just because you stand in the gray area all the time, you won't get shit on by any pigeons.

Just go back to the DC forum and stay there. That's where your idiotic sophistry belongs.

Yeah!! Fuck me for not going retarded in the heat of the moment.

Sophistry is just retard talk for 'I can't refute you, but you still make me mad.'

RealSNR
10-11-2015, 03:27 PM
Yeah!! Fuck me for not going retarded in the heat of the moment.

Sophistry is just retard talk for 'I can't refute you, but you still make me mad.'

So "Alex should be benched" is going retarded in the heat of the moment?

Rausch
10-11-2015, 03:28 PM
I'm new to this thread so what EXACTLY was Clay's idea again?...

Hammock Parties
10-11-2015, 03:29 PM
I'm new to this thread so what EXACTLY was Clay's idea again?...

You had the same idea, I was just louder about it. You can feel good about yourself. Your hands are clean!

Rausch
10-11-2015, 03:30 PM
You had the same idea, I was just louder about it.

Ok...

Kman34
10-11-2015, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE=BigMeatballDave;11791513]The offensive woes don't surprise me to this point, but I'm very disappointed in the defense. I really thought it was going to be very good.

Does Clark have the balls to force any changes?

Isn't that how we got here?????

BigRedChief
10-11-2015, 03:41 PM

I just hope this poverty team doesn't put a meaningless streak of wins together that will keep us from a high enough pick to draft a QB.Still no need to populate every damns thread with Smith Sucks.

And just who were these people saying Smith was a top level QB?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-11-2015, 03:43 PM

Buns, and jank, and I'm retarded? At least KCtotheSB knew I was being sarcastic...

R8RFAN
10-11-2015, 03:44 PM
Jay Cutler would instantly make this team a SB contender

BigCatDaddy
10-11-2015, 03:45 PM
Still no need to populate every damns thread with Smith Sucks.

Many felt he was a top 15 QB. Obviously they were dead wrong.

I also recall remeber a lot of people stating before the season they prefer ASS11 to Dalton, Cutler, and the current Manning version. They would also be incorrect as the last few games have shown.

Hammock Parties
10-11-2015, 03:45 PM
Still no need to populate every damns thread with Smith Sucks.

Lots of people thought he was a top 10 QB or at least top half of the league. And even more thought we could win playoff games and compete for a championship with this turd.

They were all wrong. Every single last one of them. And I was right! And it feels good! Love me!

Mr. Laz
10-11-2015, 03:46 PM
Why in the fuck would you give clay credit for anything.

He throwing endless shit against the wall, never admits being wrong, flip-flops all over the place and welches on every bet.

fuck that pos

the fact the you fed his attention whoring ass with a thread about him is disgusting.

BigMeatballDave
10-11-2015, 03:48 PM
Lots of people thought he was a top 10 QB or at least top half of the league. And even more thought we could win playoff games and compete for a championship with this turd.

They were all wrong. Every single last one of them. And I was right! And it feels good! Love me!

I actually thought Reid could 'fix' him. :D https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0SS1hCleI2Ue8iq094f0acq4r8svPJeTBiRjLBrHfHFljNPwGKORNRho

TimBone
10-11-2015, 03:49 PM

No. There were like six people pumping up Alex, and half of them were 49er trolls. Those of us who had hope for the team were looking towards Jamaal and the defense.

Like I said, most of us have had concerns about Smith. We just were able to discuss other aspects about the team without showing our vagina everywhere.

TimBone
10-11-2015, 03:50 PM
Not one fucking person (minus delusional 49er trolls who don't count) thought that Alex Smith was a top ten QB. Not one.

BigCatDaddy
10-11-2015, 03:51 PM
No. There were like six people pumping up Alex, and half of them were 49er trolls. Those of us who had hope for the team were looking towards Jamaal and the defense.

Like I said, most of us have had concerns about Smith. We just were able to discuss other aspects about the team without showing our vagina everywhere.

Thats wrong. There was a poll taken regarding preferring ASS11 to every QB in the NFL. The results were disturbing

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 03:51 PM
Many felt he was a top 15 QB. Obviously they were dead wrong.

I also recall remeber a lot of people stating befors the season the prefer ASS11 to Dalton, Cutler, and the current Manning version. They would also be incorrect

My only position has ever been he would not be THE problem. The difference between him and Cassel was, if his team was performing, he wouldn't be the linchpin to failure.

If he survives here and they actually put a team and staff around him that doesn't fold like a sheet, I might be proven wrong.

But as it stands, this is still a buns organization from top to bottom. That's maddening, but it doesn't make the QB more important, or the rest of the organization less, than it did before he got here.

And FTR: Regarding your edit: I never stated a preference to those three never available [except when Manning snubbed us, who I would have STRONGLY preferred] options you listed.

TimBone
10-11-2015, 03:52 PM
Thats wrong. There was a poll taken regarding preferring ASS11 to every QB in the NFL. The results were disturbing
Search feature is back on....if you can produce the poll, I'll shut my pretty little mouth.

Hammock Parties
10-11-2015, 03:52 PM

I still remember the votes against Big Ben, Dalton and Romo. ROFL

the Talking Can
10-11-2015, 03:53 PM

says the guy wrong about everything

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 03:54 PM
I actually thought Reid could 'fix' him. :D https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0SS1hCleI2Ue8iq094f0acq4r8svPJeTBiRjLBrHfHFljNPwGKORNRho

Did Alex or Andy toss those chicken fetuses on your puss?

the Talking Can
10-11-2015, 03:56 PM
good thing is we can bench smith and trade him for two 2nds...

BigCatDaddy
10-11-2015, 03:58 PM
Search feature is back on....if you can produce the poll, I'll shut my pretty little mouth.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286165&highlight=cutler+romo+poll

NJChiefsFan
10-11-2015, 03:58 PM

A lot of people were not thrilled, and many mad, when KC traded for Smith. I can't speak for people around KC, but on this board a lot of people weren't happy. Saying "lots...." and "even more..." seems like an exaggeration.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 03:59 PM
My only position has ever been he would not be THE problem. The difference between him and Cassel was, if his team was performing, he wouldn't be the linchpin to failure.

If he survives here and they actually put a team and staff around him that doesn't fold like a sheet, I might be proven wrong.

But as it stands, this is still a buns organization from top to bottom. That's maddening, but it doesn't make the QB more important, or the rest of the organization less, than it did before he got here.

And FTR: Regarding your edit: I never stated a preference to those three never available [except when Manning snubbed us, who I would have STRONGLY preferred] options you listed.

What a bunch of horse shit this post is.

Bowser
10-11-2015, 04:02 PM
good thing is we can bench smith and trade him for two 2nds...

I can't tell you how happy it makes me feel knowing there is a team twice as the Chiefs out there.

Sandy Vagina
**** Clay and **** YOU!!

QFT

None of them are worth defending. This team is just cursed.

Bowser
This thread is fun, by the way! Tons of misguided anger in here!

TimBone
10-11-2015, 04:03 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286165&highlight=cutler+romo+poll
Those results certainly don't lend any credence to the thought that lots of folks here thought AS was top ten or in the top half of the league as Clay was suggesting. I'll have to take a second look, but seems like he'd barely Crack the top twenty with those results.

Edit: I take that back. Looks like there was only ten QB'S that half or more of CP would take over Alex. Flame away.

Hammock Parties
10-11-2015, 04:03 PM
This thread is fun, by the way! Tons of misguided anger in here!

This forum continues to be the best thing about the franchise.

Rausch
10-11-2015, 04:06 PM

Failing is failing...

BigCatDaddy
Those results certainly don't lend any credence to the thought that lots of folks here thought AS was top ten or in the top half of the league as Clay was suggesting. I'll have to take a second look, but seems like he'd barely Crack the top twenty with those results.

10 guys were preferred to ASS11. He almost cracked the top 10 but Matt Ryan was a 54-46 percent winner.

No way to spin that.

TimBone
QFT

Go the fuck away. And take your man crush with you.

Sandy Vagina
If one were to consider football as a war, Clay is the worst type of person you want on your side (or to give props to). It's bad enough that our soldiers are incompetent and losing, but Clay and Sweet Puss actually took up arms against our side.

It is, after all, just a silly ****ing game... so for those all butt-hurt over it.. probably time to get a life.

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 04:07 PM

Saying it doesn't make it so.

This is a loser franchise. And there's no magic bullet.

They're losers because somewhere along the line, they decided it was OK to just try.

TimBone
10 guys were preferred to ASS11. He almost cracked the top 10 but Matt Ryan was a 54-46 percent winner.
Yeah. Check my edit.

Hammock Parties
It is, after all, just a silly ****ing game... so for those all butt-hurt over it.. probably time to get a life.

Yeah, why don't you get a life and just leave all us Smith-hating assholes alone? We'd like that.

Rausch
If one were to consider football as a war, Clay is the worst type of person you want on your side (or to give props to). It's bad enough that our soldiers are incompetent and losing, but Clay and Sweet Puss actually took up arms against our side.

Or perhaps it's not just that...

Chromatic
10-11-2015, 04:08 PM
If one were to consider football as a war,

Which no one does, and negates the rest of your post.

Happy to help.

SAUTO
10-11-2015, 04:09 PM
probably time to get a life.

Says the guy who followed that piece of shit here...

Rausch
10-11-2015, 04:10 PM
We just lost to the least talented team in the NFL, at HOME...

Bowser

Tapout acknowledged. Take that idiot TigerUppercut with you.

Baby Lee
Ahhh... THIS is more like it.

Talk dirty to me, Baby Lee. Post more references to Howard Stern and other irrelevant crap. I love not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

Competence check. Does this analogy ACTUALLY confuse you? Or are you just being coy?

Rausch
10-11-2015, 04:11 PM

This deserves repeating...

Bowser

This SHOULD be a defining loss for this franchise, but I doubt very few, if any, changes will come because of it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
QFT

Just wonderful.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

This is a loser franchise. And there's no magic bullet.

They're losers because somewhere along the line, they decided it was OK to just try.

If you're referring to the team, they have quit on Reid and Smith, and deservedly so. That's still the same defense out there that performed well for 2 years.

Stop being a fucking retard, and thanks for giving that useless cunt Sandy Vag more ammunition.

Rausch
10-11-2015, 04:12 PM
This SHOULD be a defining loss for this franchise, but I doubt very few, if any, changes will come because of it.

Fuck that.

It's time for change...

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 04:14 PM

Someone should reach through the internet, and punch you right in your fucking pussy, you useless cunt.

Please leave.

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 04:14 PM
Just wonderful.

If you're referring to the team, they have quit on Reid and Smith, and deservedly so. That's still the same defense out there that performed well for 2 years.

Stop being a fucking retard, and thanks for giving that useless cunt Sandy Vag more ammunition.

WHICH TWO YEARS? Two years ago RIGHT ABOUT NOW, this team started giving up 35+ a game, and 45+ a playoff game. They corrected a bit last year, but they've been more off than on.

Oh, and your sly little shift from Smith, Smith, Smith, to [Reid and] Smith, along with your 'I was JOKING' about your retarded 'Cutler makes us 4-1' shit is shameful, even for you.

Rausch
10-11-2015, 04:16 PM
Someone should reach through the internet, and punch you right in your ****ing pussy, you useless ****.

Please leave.

CHUNT
MUST
CHANGE

Rausch
10-11-2015, 04:17 PM
CHUNT
MUST
CHANGE

Put it where it is, where it belongs, and on the man in charge.

CHUNT MUST CHANGE...

Sandy Vagina
10-11-2015, 04:18 PM
Someone should reach through the internet, and punch you right in your ****ing pussy, you useless ****.

Please leave.

ROFL

ThaVirus
10-11-2015, 04:19 PM

Comparing football to war might be the worst fucking analogy I've ever heard of..

Sweet Daddy Hate
WHICH TWO YEARS? Two years ago RIGHT ABOUT NOW, this team started giving up 35+ a game, and 45+ a playoff game. They corrected a bit last year, but they've been more off than on.

A defense is NOT going to carry a team on a regular basis. The offense must answer, must capitalize on opportunities.

That shit in 2013? 9 fucking games? Defense. Pure and goddamned simple.

Also, B-Flow lol's at you, Sutton. Suck it.

Saul Good

I just hope this poverty team doesn't put a meaningless streak of wins together that will keep us from a high enough pick to draft a QB.

Easy to look like a genius by saying the Chiefs are going to suck every year...

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-11-2015, 04:22 PM
Tapout acknowledged. Take that idiot TigerUppercut with you.

Do you do more than just ***** on this server? You are the worst of Chiefs fans and it amazes me that you continue to post on here. It's funny watching posters from other teams like the Pats come on and troll you. Like mentioned earlier, it's just a game.

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 04:25 PM
A defense is NOT going to carry a team on a regular basis. The offense must answer, must capitalize on opportunities.

That shit in 2013? 9 fucking games? Defense. Pure and goddamned simple.

Also, B-Flow lol's at you, Sutton. Suck it.

Like how Denver's offense answers through Aqib Talib? Or carries them towards 5-0 on the strength of Manning's 3 FGs against the Raiders.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-11-2015, 04:28 PM
Alex Smith is not a top tier QB by any means but those on here who spend their life on CP to crucify him while defending players past their prime, overpaid guys like Bowe, and now Houston's 17mil/year contract need to get a clue. This franchise didn't become terrible in 2013 when Reid and Smith arrived, it's been making stupid choices for decades

Hammock Parties
10-11-2015, 04:32 PM
This franchise didn't become terrible in 2013 when Reid and Smith arrived, it's been making stupid choices for decades

What you fail to grasp is that Alex and Andy are extensions of the fucktarded traditions that have been our ailment for decades.

We've seen their rotten shit before.

stevieray
10-11-2015, 04:32 PM

Buddy of mine said the same thing after the game.

TimBone
10-11-2015, 04:34 PM
What you fail to grasp is that Alex and Andy are extensions of the fucktarded traditions that have been our ailment for decades.

We've seen their rotten shit before.
That's because he's a dipshit who wasn't here before Andy and Alex.

ThaVirus
10-11-2015, 04:34 PM
This franchise has 3 playoff wins since 1969.

This organization should be thanking us for sticking around for this fucking putrid trash they field every fucking season. Fuck this team.

10-11-2015, 04:36 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

you think the chiefs will draft a QB?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ChiefaRoo
WTF is that, anyways?

Gladiator reference.

stevieray
CHUNT
MUST
CHANGE
..yup, seen this carousel since his Lamar died. and beyond.

RealSNR
10-11-2015, 04:37 PM
Do you do more than just ***** on this server? You are the worst of Chiefs fans and it amazes me that you continue to post on here. It's funny watching posters from other teams like the Pats come on and troll you. Like mentioned earlier, it's just a game.

LMAO

10-11-2015, 04:37 PM
..yup, seen this carousel since his Lamar died. and beyond.round and round and fucking round.

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 04:38 PM
This franchise has 3 playoff wins since 1969.

Cutler would have us in consecutive SBs!!

stevieray
10-11-2015, 04:39 PM
round and round and ****ing round.
.saw the same apathy after the game that I've seen with hermhaleycrennel and the elevnty billion OC's.

ThaVirus
10-11-2015, 04:40 PM
Cutler would have us in consecutive SBs!!

Don't try and defend that level of ineptitude.

http://reaction.club/r/48e9f64.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=TigerUppercut;11792430 This franchise didn't become terrible in 2013 when Reid and Smith arrived,[/QUOTE]

it got worse.

Just finishing your thought to the only logical conclusion.

chiefs1111
10-11-2015, 04:45 PM

Except you know they won't take a qb. They will do something like take a LT or something stupid like that. Because Chiefs

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 04:46 PM
it got worse.

Just finishing your thought to the only logical conclusion.

'it' still denoting 'the franchise' is the part you seem to miss.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 04:48 PM
'it' still denoting 'the franchise' is the part you seem to miss.

Yep, when your head coach and QB suck, it tends to throw an anchor in to a leaky boat.

bevischief
10-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Reid must go. Smith from a tree.

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Yep, when your head coach and QB suck, it tends to throw an anchor in to a leaky boat.

Stop already with your shitty side-eyed attempt to drag Reid into your psychosis like he was there all along.

This team had enough talent to be competently coached into a contender this year, even with Smith. You're the one who's been a one-note d-bag about your one person solution for the past year.

It's bad enough you pretend even that shitty campaign has been your campaign since day one.

Hammock Parties
10-11-2015, 04:51 PM
This team had enough talent to be competently coached into a contender this year, even with Smith.

ROFL

Precious.

GoChargers
10-11-2015, 04:52 PM
If one were to consider football as a war

You seem like the type who's fat, has a huge neckbeard and a closet full of fedoras stacked next to your sexual orientation.

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Like how Denver's offense answers through Aqib Talib? Or carries them towards 5-0 on the strength of Manning's 3 FGs against the Raiders.

And their defense seals another!!

http://i50.tinypic.com/98adth.jpg

TimBone
10-11-2015, 04:55 PM
You seem like the type who's fat, has a huge neckbeard and a closet full of fedoras stacked next to your sexual orientation.
That was a gay joke. I caught on to that.

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 04:56 PM
That was a gay joke. I caught on to that.

It's funny because, buttsechs!!

ChiefsLV
10-11-2015, 04:58 PM
It's easy to predict failure. Especially with this team finishing 9-7 last year and looking like real shit losing to the likes of the Titans and Raiders

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 05:03 PM
Stop already with your shitty side-eyed attempt to drag Reid into your psychosis like he was there all along.

This team had enough talent to be competently coached into a contender this year, even with Smith. You're the one who's been a one-note d-bag about your one person solution for the past year.

It's bad enough you pretend even that shitty campaign has been your campaign since day one.

It is what it is:

The ReidSmith are the FAIL, and I'm lovin' it!

Mr. Flopnuts
10-11-2015, 05:38 PM

https://images.rapgenius.com/c0052ttzrdc6xt08o028fh1zj.1000x666x1.jpg

Acknowledged.

Bob Dole
10-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Hooray for feeding the troll!!

Dipshit.

Ming the Merciless
10-11-2015, 05:45 PM
**** clay.

I would

http://media.tumblr.com/31e194910d4be2564e7b869911469f49/tumblr_inline_mr1fu6esEa1qz4rgp.gif

TimBone
10-11-2015, 06:00 PM
I would

http://media.tumblr.com/31e194910d4be2564e7b869911469f49/tumblr_inline_mr1fu6esEa1qz4rgp.gif
I'd need to see better pics, but I might be down.

stevieray
10-11-2015, 06:04 PM
:rolleyes:

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 06:09 PM

I think at this point, defining losses are as quaint as playoff wins.

For these guys, this probably sticks with them as much as a night when the lead singer of 38 Special was a little hoarse on stage in Pacoima does for that band.

SAUTO
10-11-2015, 06:13 PM
I think at this point, defining losses are as quaint as playoff wins.

For these guys, this probably sticks with them as much as a night when the lead singer of 38 Special was a little hoarse on stage in Pacoima does for that band.

You seem to be here to take out some aggression tonight

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 06:16 PM
You seem to be here to take out some aggression tonight

I can take bad luck.
I can take bad results.
I can't and won't abide bad effort.

And that's what I've seen this entire season, a half-hearted swish at the idea of winning, from the entire organization.

And when I say entire organization, I don't mean every player on every play. I mean institutional mindset.

If you say 'we HAVE to do better' 4 weeks in a row without doing better, I question your comprehension of the phrase 'have to.' And a clarifying demonstration of the gravity of the phrase is in order.

RealSNR
10-11-2015, 06:24 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iYVO5bUFww0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kcpasco
10-11-2015, 06:27 PM
I can take bad luck.
I can take bad results.
I can't and won't abide bad effort.

And that's what I've seen this entire season, a half-hearted swish at the idea of winning, from the entire organization.

And when I say entire organization, I don't mean every player on every play. I mine institutional mindset.

If you say 'we HAVE to do better' 4 weeks in a row without doing better, I question your comprehension of the phrase 'have to.' And a clarifying demonstration of the gravity of the phrase is in order.

Yep it comes down to accountability. I wish I had a boss like Clark. I'd nap all day and take 5 hour lunch breaks.

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 06:29 PM
Yep it comes down to accountability. I wish I had a boss like Clark. I'd nap all day and take 5 hour lunch breaks.

That's on me. We need to clean that up a little bit here and there. We'll address it.

Strongside
10-11-2015, 06:59 PM
That's on me. We need to clean that up a little bit here and there. We'll address it.

How can you account for all of the candy wrappers?

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 07:00 PM
How can you account for all of the candy wrappers?

Did I mention Pioli is 5-0 in Hotlanta?!?!

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 07:03 PM
Did I mention Pioli is 5-0 in Hotlanta?!?!

It IS possible, though unlikely, that his time in KC taught him some humility.

And, how much of that can be attributed to him anyway?

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 07:05 PM
It IS possible, though unlikely, that his time in KC taught him some humility.

And, how much of that can be attributed to him anyway?

I know their o-line was as bad as ours last year, and the owner told him to get it fixed.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 07:31 PM
I know their o-line was as bad as ours last year, and the owner told him to get it fixed.
Good thing he already had a QB in place. GM's LOVE them fatties!

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 07:34 PM
Good thing he already had a QB in place. GM's LOVE them fatties!

A QB with as many playoff wins as Alex, though his was only a wildcard win.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 07:44 PM
A QB with as many playoff wins as Alex, though his was only a wildcard win.

I think the key here is:

"The owner told him".

Good owner.

HemiEd
10-11-2015, 07:48 PM

There was a lot of us pissed at that move

Not ever

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 07:53 PM
I think the key here is:

"The owner told him".

Good owner.

Yeah, told him to load up on fatties, which you hate.

You don't even have a coherent line of argument anymore. You're The Joker on Peyote, drooling on yourself laughing at the world burning.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 07:56 PM
Yeah, told him to load up on fatties, which you hate.

You don't even have a coherent line of argument anymore. You're The Joker on Peyote, drooling on yourself laughing at the world burning.

If the owner had told him to "fix the QB position", would Cassel have a new home?

COchief
10-11-2015, 08:31 PM
Let's not forget if Clay had his way our starting QB would be Geno "I get my ass kicked in my own locker room" Smith.

I think many of us were none to thrilled about Alice coming here, however like most I suspect, I was hopeful that Reid's fairly stellar track record with getting the most out of his QBs might help. I have officially given up, Alice is Cassel with a few madden sliders adjusted. He plays scared, never ever looks downfield after being pressured/flushed, and is getting happy feet for no reason what so ever. That missed pass to Charles right in front of him where he was jumping around like a Kansas City british cigarette for no reason looked exactly like something Mark Castle would pull.

Also do we credit him for Sean Smith? Oh wait, he banged the drum the loudest about him but was undeniably- in any shape, form or fashion- 100% wrong on Sean Smith.

Clay simply picks his targets and flings poo as vigorously as he can and once in a while a nugget sticks.

RealSNR
10-11-2015, 08:34 PM
Let's not forget if Clay had his way our starting QB would be Geno "I get my ass kicked in my own locker room Smith".

I think many of us were none too thrilled about Alice coming here, however like most I suspect, I was hopeful that Reid's fairly stellar track record with getting the most out of his QBs might help. I have officially given up, Alice is Cassel with a few madden sliders adjusted. He plays scared, never ever looks downfield after being pressured/flushed, and is getting happy feet for no reason what so ever. That missed pass to Charles right in front of him where he was jumping around like a Kansas City british cigarette for no reason look exactly like something Mark Castle would pull.

Also do we credit him for Sean Smith? Oh wait, he banged the drum the loudest about him but was undeniably- in any shape, form or fashion- 100% wrong on Sean Smith.

Clay simply picks his targets and flings poo as vigorously as he can and once in a while a nugget sticks.

Had we drafted Geno, we wouldn't have burned a pick on Eric Fisher. It's quite possible we would have used our two 2nd round picks instead on competent players.

What's the worst that could have fucking happened with Geno? He busts? Guess what. We spent 2 2nd round picks on a QB and HE busted.

Not only that, but we also spent a buttfuck ton of money on his extension.

Want to talk about Geno again? Because if the hindsight game is taking place, you have to play it to the FULLEST extent. And that means AT BEST, the decision between Alex vs Geno is a wash.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 08:37 PM
Had we drafted Geno, we wouldn't have burned a pick on Eric Fisher. It's quite possible we would have used our two 2nd round picks instead on competent players.

What's the worst that could have fucking happened with Geno? He busts? Guess what. We spent 2 2nd round picks on a QB and HE busted.

Not only that, but we also spent a buttfuck ton of money on his extension.

Want to talk about Geno again? Because if the hindsight game is taking place, you have to play it to the FULLEST extent. And that means AT BEST, the decision between Alex vs Geno is a wash.

Kill-shot achieved.

Ming the Merciless
10-11-2015, 08:43 PM

I will take 1000 clays who actually care versus one of you 'superior' types who 1) don't care and 2) jump ship when its convenient

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 08:44 PM
I will take 1000 clays who actually care versus one of you 'superior' types who 1) don't care and 2) jump ship when its convenient

Clankles doesn't care about the Chiefs, he cares about rubbing his nubbin to bulletin board attention.

Jimmya
10-11-2015, 08:45 PM
Fire Sutton.... Been saying that for 2 years and I've taken some nasty hits.

RealSNR
10-11-2015, 08:47 PM

I wish Sandy had gone on a longer war metaphor rant. It would have been perfect for a Pawnmower vocaroo recording

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 08:49 PM

I really liked the part where the ship-jumper called the Chiefs "our side".

Fucking tool.

Discuss Thrower
10-11-2015, 08:50 PM
So was Walterfootball

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293040&page=2

Ming the Merciless
10-11-2015, 08:50 PM
You're a fat vagina.

That's a pretty harsh insult to vaginas....

At least fat vaginas still might have some use or hope that someday they might become skinny or gain some kind of merit.

Contrasting this fact with THAT pile of fail piece of shit brings one to the only possible conclusion that he is actually far beneath a fat vagina in terms of real value.

Discuss Thrower
10-11-2015, 08:52 PM

With all other positions being filled as they are now and assuming that the Chiefs pick absolute busts with their '13 and '14 2nd rounders in the last two scenarios.

Alex Smith: three years as the unquestioned starter, zero playoff wins.

Geno Smith: zero years as an unquestioned starter, zero playoff wins.

Matt Moore: two+ years as an unquestioned stater, zero playoff wins.

Wow. We really lucked out with the first option rather than those latter two. That right move kept us from being an embarrassment.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-11-2015, 08:54 PM
If anyone watched any games besides Chiefs games over the last decade you'd see for yourself that Alex Smith was and still is a barely average QB. The thing is, is I think most Chiefs fans don't watch any other game besides Chiefs games. Probably the true fans that think every move we make is the right move. The Lil Chiefies. The casual fans that care more about having a product than the actual product on the field. Long live mediocrity. Your best is good enough. Sad sacks.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 08:55 PM
So was Walterfootball

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293040&page=2

EXCELLENT find.

Ah yes, I remember the Walter butthurt well...

Baby Lee
10-11-2015, 08:57 PM
If anyone watched any games besides Chiefs games over the last decade you'd see for yourself that Alex Smith was and still is a barely average QB. The thing is, is I think most Chiefs fans don't watch any other game besides Chiefs games. Probably the true fans that think every move we make is the right move. The Lil Chiefies. The casual fans that care more about having a product than the actual product on the field. Long live mediocrity. Your best is good enough. Sad sacks.

Not another VH1 retrospective of a bygone era.

"I Love 10 years ago!!"

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-05-2015, 11:44 AM
**** Clay and **** YOU!!

*Baby Lee called people out on it and was indeed, right. Solid job.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-05-2015, 11:55 AM
So who are you then if not black bob. You obviously know too much bob.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-05-2015, 12:02 PM

Know too much? I opened up this thread and read the first page.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-05-2015, 12:05 PM
You post in other threads too bob. This is the same thing all over again.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-05-2015, 12:08 PM
You post in other threads too bob. This is the same thing all over again.

Your obsession is cute.

Rausch
12-05-2015, 12:11 PM
Called people out on it and was indeed, right. Solid job.

I disagree but a person can only take so much...

Pasta Little Brioni
12-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Your obsession is cute.

So you are bob then

New World Order
12-05-2015, 02:37 PM
Only Blackbob could be negged to death shortly after registering.

Just admit you're Bob and we can move on.

Bearcat
12-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Not Blackbob, fwiw.

New World Order
12-05-2015, 03:04 PM
Not Blackbob, fwiw.

You must be kidding.

BigMeatballDave
12-05-2015, 03:06 PM

Inmen?

TimBone
12-05-2015, 03:08 PM
Only Blackbob could be negged to death shortly after registering.

Just admit you're Bob and we can move on.
Dumb. Lots of noobs get begged to death. Especially ones that showed up tooting their horns for Alex smith, like TigerUppercut did.

He's another 9er troll, nothing more.

Bearcat
You must be kidding.

No.

Thought it was Inmem early on, but not unless he moved.

Discuss Thrower
Not Blackbob, fwiw.

Proxy?

Bearcat
12-05-2015, 03:10 PM
Proxy?

OMG I never thought about that!

No.

Bearcat
12-05-2015, 03:12 PM
I mean, I guess it's not impossible..... but, we did just ban a Blackbob mult.