DaNewGuy
10-11-2015, 02:51 PM
Some fatty from the MAC

TribalElder
10-11-2015, 02:52 PM
Eric Fishers Cousin Alex

chiefzilla1501
10-11-2015, 02:52 PM
There are lots of QBs that would fall to us in the first no matter where we draft.

But I'm done thinking the Chiefs would ever go down that path.

scho63
10-11-2015, 03:47 PM
Eric Fishers Cousin Alex

I thought his cousin was AnalFisher :hmmm:

Rausch
10-11-2015, 03:48 PM
We'll work through that.

What we do know is what's currently running the show isn't working...

DenverChief
10-11-2015, 03:51 PM
We'll work through that.

What we do know is what's currently running the show isn't working...

I'm still willing to give Andy and Doesey a lot of leeway. After the debacle of Pioli they can only do better. That being said I think the rest of this season needs to be about finding what does work (Murray/Bray and the rest of the young guys) and less about starting high payed pieces of crap.

KChiefs1
10-11-2015, 03:51 PM
QB from Cal is supposed to be good.

GloucesterChief
10-11-2015, 03:54 PM
I'm still willing to give Andy and Doesey a lot of leeway. After the debacle of Pioli they can only do better. That being said I think the rest of this season needs to be about finding what does work (Murray/Bray and the rest of the young guys) and less about starting high payed pieces of crap.

Dorsey's first round picks have not been stellar at all.

Fisher & Ford. Peters looks like he will work out but going 1/3 is not a good sign.

DenverChief
10-11-2015, 04:00 PM

Fisher & Ford. Peters looks like he will work out but going 1/3 is not a good sign.

What was CP's track record? 20 years and D. Thomas, Tony G, Tait, DJ, Tama and Brandon Albert.

6 good players in 20 years.

NJChiefsFan
10-11-2015, 04:02 PM

Dorsey is not my issue. He hasn't been perfect but I think he has made a lot of good decisions. The question/problem is how much power he has versus Reid. Dorsey's biggest mistake and only QB he realistically passed on is Bridgewater. He hasn't handled the Oline well either but I still don't have major issues with him.

Reid on the other hand is worse than I even feared he would be. Smith is what I feared he was.

GloucesterChief
10-11-2015, 04:03 PM
What was CP's track record? 20 years and D. Thomas, Tony G, Tait, DJ, Tama and Brandon Albert.

6 good players in 20 years.

If Dorsey only hits 1 out of every three. He shouldn't be here for 20 years. 5 at max.

New World Order
10-11-2015, 04:04 PM
Dorsey is not my issue. He hasn't been perfect but I think he has made a lot of good decisions. The question/problem is how much power he has versus Reid. Dorsey's biggest mistake and only QB he realistically passed on is Bridgewater. He hasn't handled the Oline well either but I still don't have major issues with him.

Reid on the other hand is worse than I even feared he would be. Smith is what I feared he was.

Dorsey must go.

DenverChief
10-11-2015, 04:04 PM

After DT:

Percy Snow - Bust
Harvey Williams - Bust
Dale Carter - debatable
Greg Hill - bust
Trezelle Jenkins - Bust

5 years of garbage.

GloucesterChief
10-11-2015, 04:05 PM
After DT:

Percy Snow - Bust
Harvey Williams - Bust
Dale Carter - debatable
Greg Hill - bust
Trezelle Jenkins - Bust

5 years of garbage.

and Peterson should of been shown the door. Lamar was far too loyal.

Dayze
10-11-2015, 04:17 PM
The Chiefs will never draft a QB before round 3.

Ever.

DenverChief
10-11-2015, 04:18 PM
and Peterson should of been shown the door. Lamar was far too loyal.

Without CP after those picks we likely would have never seen Tony G, Dick Vermiel, Trent Green, Priest Holmes, DJ, Tamba, Tait. He did a lot of good for this franchise even though we never made it to the big dance under his tenure.

jonzie04
10-11-2015, 04:24 PM
QB Goff
QB Cook
4-3 End/ possible 3-4 end Bosa
Interior DL Nkdemiche
CB Hargreaves
S/CB Ramsey
Tackles Tunsil, and Stanley

Those are likely the top guys at this point in time.

Goff looked horrible yesterday, but he's still likely the best QB in this class, after him and Cook theres not a whole lot of difference between the next few guys.

To be honest if we can't get Goff I'd trade down. Maybe pick up a first next year and a second this year.

Then I'd Aim for maybe Jaylon Smith in the first, And Hackenberg, and Doctson in the second.

Or if Cook is there I'd take him in the first, And I'd aim for Myles Jack, and A tackle prospect in the second.

Saul Good
10-11-2015, 04:24 PM
After DT:

Percy Snow - Bust
Harvey Williams - Bust
Dale Carter - debatable
Greg Hill - bust
Trezelle Jenkins - Bust

5 years of garbage.

Dale Carter debatable? That guy was the second best CB in the game for several years behind only Deion Sanders. Most of Peterson's picks were late first round.

Saul Good
10-11-2015, 04:25 PM
QB Goff
QB Cook
Interior DL Nkdemiche
CB Hargreaves
S/CB Ramsey

Goff looked horrible yesterday, but he's still likely the best QB in this class, after him and Cook theres not a whole lot of difference between the next few guys.

To be honest if we can't get Goff I'd trade down. Maybe pick up a first next year and a second this year.

Then I'd Aim for maybe Jaylon Smith in the first, And Hackenberg, and Doctson in the second.

Or if Cook is there I'd take him in the first, And I'd aim for Myles Jack, and A tackle prospect in the second.

Hackenberg? That guy is terrible.

DenverChief
10-11-2015, 04:32 PM
Dale Carter debatable? That guy was the second best CB in the game for several years behind only Deion Sanders. Most of Peterson's picks were late first round.

Off the field problems, only played 5 years for the Chiefs before bouncing around the league playing for 5 different teams in 6 years.

jonzie04
10-11-2015, 04:32 PM
Hackenberg? That guy is terrible.

Not a huge fan of his game, but he is a solid developmental prospect. There aren't a lot of QB prospects in this class beyond Goff and Cook. Hack, Cardale, Wentz, and Boykin are as good as it gets. The last 4 are all Developmental guys. And Cook, and Goff could both really benefit from a year on the bench.

DenverChief
10-11-2015, 04:36 PM
QB Goff
QB Cook
Interior DL Nkdemiche
CB Hargreaves
S/CB Ramsey

Who is this Goff fellow? I din't really follow College FB too closely

Saul Good
10-11-2015, 04:36 PM
Off the field problems, only played 5 years for the Chiefs before bouncing around the league playing for 5 different teams in 6 years.

WTF are you talking about? He played 7 years in Kansas City. He was the DROTY and went to the pro Bowl 4 times.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-11-2015, 04:46 PM
Drafting another QB to join our bench doesn't create an elite QB. The fact is we have to trade Chase if we are hopeful on Murray and let the Smith contract phase out before we consider spending round 1-3 picks on a QB

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-11-2015, 04:49 PM
James and Kelce can hold down the TE spot. Maclin needs a WR2 to help him out unless Conley develops confidence this season to be the guy. If we shore up the OL with another Morse type pick, we can continue to build on this improving line. Stephenson is so inconsistent that I'm thinking he is gone after this season. ILB in free agency or round 2.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-11-2015, 04:50 PM

Some dude who just threw 5 picks against Utah last night.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 04:52 PM

This. It's time for Dorsey to bang the table, purge vaginas, and pull that trigger.

I could sit here and have preference for Cook over Goff over Hackenburg, but I no longer fucking care. ANY of those youngsters is the correct move now.

jonzie04
10-11-2015, 04:52 PM

The kid from Cal, who most "draft experts" consider to be the best QB in the class. The kid who 7 NFL GM's compared to Matt Ryan... And yes as blackbob mentioned. The kid who threw 5 picks last night.

DaNewGuy
10-11-2015, 04:56 PM
As a Penn State fan I like Hackenberg. Not 1st overall or anything but I think he could be a solid NFL Starting QB

Discuss Thrower
10-11-2015, 04:58 PM
Just about any position would be worth it of its not a bust barring an RB in the first.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 05:01 PM
As a Penn State fan I like Hackenberg. Not 1st overall or anything but I think he could be a solid NFL Starting QB

They all 3 have strengths. I would be happy with any of them. Chiefs football would actually be interesting though maybe not successful right off the bat.

Munson
10-11-2015, 05:04 PM
Prepare your anus for a 1st round OL.

Discuss Thrower
10-11-2015, 05:14 PM
Prepare your anus for a 1st round OL.

That's almost a guarantee.

TLO
10-11-2015, 05:16 PM
Not sure I even care.

Ming the Merciless
10-11-2015, 05:29 PM
how about a left tackle we draft 1st overall and then move to another position and then back to left tackle and then back to another position

because we are the chiefs

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-11-2015, 05:55 PM
If he's from Cal maybe he's the 2nd coming of Rodgers...that'll give a lot of anti-Smith people on here a real hard one

Strongside
10-11-2015, 05:56 PM
Connor fucking Cook. Do it.

oaklandhater
10-11-2015, 06:03 PM
Connor ****ing Cook. Do it.

This even if the Chiefs have to keep smith for one more year I want Conner ****ing cook there on the bench looking smith right in the damm eyes

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 06:12 PM
Connor fucking Cook. Do it.

This even if the Chiefs have to keep smith for one more year I want Conner ****ing cook there on the bench looking smith right in the damm eyes

I am a Cook Man, and proud of it.

ILChief
10-11-2015, 06:14 PM
Goff or Cook

RealSNR
10-11-2015, 06:18 PM
Drafting another QB to join our bench doesn't create an elite QB. The fact is we have to trade Chase if we are hopeful on Murray and let the Smith contract phase out before we consider spending round 1-3 picks on a QB

Wanna know how I know you're a dumbass?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 06:24 PM
So, who's ready to eat some dead ReidSmith money, extend Chase, and draft a QB?

Show of hands, please?

And remember, Pederson called the plays in preseason.

Mr_Tomahawk
10-11-2015, 06:35 PM
Bray

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 06:39 PM
When Cook, Goff, Hack, or Doinkin' head to the podium to grab that red jersey, I command that you blast the following number at high volume:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FCzElCx_LK8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I also command that all Mods wear pimp capes on this day.

Strongside
10-11-2015, 06:39 PM
Bray

That dream is dead bro. Let it go. It's time.

oaklandhater
10-11-2015, 06:41 PM
I am a Cook Man, and proud of it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qsGHAEUwvRc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm cook sexual

oaklandhater
10-11-2015, 06:41 PM
That dream is dead bro. Let it go. It's time.

As long as he is not asking for Smith any body is a step in the right direction.

Strongside
10-11-2015, 06:43 PM
https://youtu.be/qsGHAEUwvRc

I'm cook sexual

Shit man. I was gonna reuse these underwear tomorrow.

DenverChief
10-11-2015, 06:45 PM
WTF are you talking about? He played 7 years in Kansas City. He was the DROTY and went to the pro Bowl 4 times.

My bad. I was spitballing it but since you asked

http://extras.denverpost.com/scolumns/paige0402.htm

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 06:48 PM
https://youtu.be/qsGHAEUwvRc

I'm cook sexual

"Baby, let me take you places":

http://media2.newsnet5.com/photo/2014/01/01/Connor%20Cook_1388637507618_1742662_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

oaklandhater
10-11-2015, 06:53 PM
The funny thing about drafting a QB is the chiefs fan base might be the most patient when it comes for waiting for a QB to develop that's what going from Cassell to Smith will do to you.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2015, 06:59 PM
The funny thing about drafting a QB is the chiefs fan base might be the most patient when it comes for waiting for a QB to develop that's what going from Cassell to Smith will do to you.

If I were running this show, I'd send Reid packing, make sure that Pederson stays and calls plays, find a HC who fits my personal philosophy of toughness and accountability, send Sutton to the glue factory, shit-can Smith, keep Daniel, draft a QB, and begin developing him, letting Murray and the n00b battle it out for the 2nd roster spot.

But hey, I'm just a fucking retard fan; what could I possibly know?

rtmike
10-11-2015, 07:44 PM

I think Carter was just as dominant as Sanders. I remember watching him line up wide as a WR & IIRC even caught a TD that day up in the Dome.

His off the field behavior didn't get out of hand until he signed with Denver I thought. Pretty sure he respected Hasty & the crew while here.

Just 3-4 years ago, the core of the team and still several players left, were drafted by CP/Herm & that dude from New Orleans, Kuhlarich (sp?)