PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Things that need to happen soon

ILChief
10-16-2015, 05:53 AM
1. Smith should be benched and Murray, not Daniel, should start. Daniel is a FA and we don't need to get fooled into giving him a new deal

2. Reid needs to give up play calling. Don't care if pederson or Childress call the plays

3. Fisher needs to go back to Left tackle. The whole point of the switch was because Stephenson had such an awesome preseason on the left. Well, he has sucked this year and is a free agent who probably isn't coming back anyway

4. Dee Ford needs to be starting over Hali. Tamba has been a great chief, but it's over. He is slow and needs to be a situational player. Time to see if Ford has anything at all.

Cheater5
10-16-2015, 05:57 AM
All fresh takes. We should dissect each one of these points for several dozen pages.

If I may, I will add one:

5. Win more games, and stop losing as much.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-16-2015, 06:17 AM
Nope. No salvage operations allowed. Time to burn this bitch down again.

bevischief
10-16-2015, 06:18 AM
Q. And 50th thread to say this again....

BullJunkandIron
10-16-2015, 06:28 AM
All fresh takes. We should dissect each one of these points for several dozen pages.

If I may, I will add one:

5. Win more games, and stop losing as much.

Score more points than opponent each game.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-16-2015, 06:29 AM
Draft a first round QB because that solves all ills. Every time. Without exception.

Ask Baby Lee.

Andoverer
10-16-2015, 06:55 AM
Well if you do pick a quarterback in the first round, be sure that it's the Dan Marino and not the Todd Blackledge in the bunch

ptlyon
10-16-2015, 07:01 AM
Play to win the game

notorious
10-16-2015, 07:08 AM
A lot of fans need to stop going to the games.

ARROW2
10-16-2015, 07:32 AM
"Play better fooball"

Love, Romeo.

ARROW2
10-16-2015, 07:34 AM
"Eliminate bad football"

Love,

Romeo

New World Order
10-16-2015, 07:38 AM
If they do bench Smith it won't be til after the bye.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2015, 07:38 AM
We need to lose a game soon. And then soon after that again. And again. And again. And again...and...

Three7s
10-16-2015, 07:48 AM
Just keep losing.

Sully
10-16-2015, 07:51 AM
If you take away all those losses, we are undefeated.

- Dick Vermiel

TinyEvel
10-16-2015, 07:54 AM
Some good points. I'm gonna take this to Facebook to see what the true fans think.

Coochie liquor
10-16-2015, 08:16 AM
Some good points. I'm gonna take this to Facebook to see what the true fans think.

Draft more O Line to help protect our superstar qb!!

King_Chief_Fan
10-16-2015, 08:28 AM
We need to lose a game soon. And then soon after that again. And again. And again. And again...and...

Stop, Moron

BossChief
10-16-2015, 09:37 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=295029

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-16-2015, 04:41 PM

We have a winner.

Potato
10-16-2015, 05:18 PM
-have more offensive balance
-Move Fisher back to LT and coach him into the player he has potential to be.
-Houston needs to play like he did before he got paid
-sutton needs to make adjustments
-give smith more confidence since qb is such a mental game, perhaps a contract extension or come out publicly and declare him the long term starter and insist its silly to make speculations about a QB controversy..

splatbass
10-16-2015, 05:27 PM
Draft a first round QB because that solves all ills. Every time. Without exception.

The Browns agree.

splatbass
10-16-2015, 05:29 PM
Nope. No salvage operations allowed. Time to burn this bitch down again.

Hey maybe if we intentionally lose every game every year all the 1.1 picks will get us a good team?

Wait, at what point, in your world, do we actually start trying to win games and not just win the draft? I don't remember you rooting for this team to win for years.

GloucesterChief
10-16-2015, 05:30 PM
The Browns agree.

The Browns are the only team more snakebit than the Chiefs.

splatbass
10-16-2015, 05:32 PM
The Browns are the only team more snakebit than the Chiefs.

The browns have drafted a bunch of 1st round QBs - and still suck.

Rausch
10-16-2015, 05:45 PM

Ask Baby Lee.

Which is the more proven path to long term success?...

Lonewolf Ed
10-16-2015, 05:47 PM
It isn't like we all don't know what this team needs and the needs are many. From top to bottom, there are glaring needs. And unfortunately, we can't fix it.

A defensive coaching staff with a philosophy of hard hitting and tackling would be a nice change, but that is a drop in a very empty bucket.

Let's make more threads about it, though.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-16-2015, 07:58 PM
The Browns agree.

Damn, you're right. I mean, those fuckers haven't won a playoff game since...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dOiE0LCu6J0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey maybe if we intentionally lose every game every year all the 1.1 picks will get us a good team?

Wait, at what point, in your world, do we actually start trying to win games and not just win the draft? I don't remember you rooting for this team to win for years.

When we have a legitimate QB and head coach to build an offense upon, that's when.

Are you really this obtuse?

Meter.

splatbass
10-16-2015, 08:17 PM
When we have a legitimate QB and head coach to build an offense upon, that's when.

So you're saying that you'll only be a fan of this team when they do exactly what you want them to do? You will tolerate nothing else, and want your team to lose unless everything is done your way? Kind of childish, don't you think? Pouting is unbecoming.

BossChief
10-16-2015, 08:20 PM
So you're saying that you'll only be a fan of this team when they do exactly what you want them to do? You will tolerate nothing else, and want your team to lose unless everything is done your way? Kind of childish, don't you think? Pouting is unbecoming.

He's saying he wants a team that can compete for a championship in today's NFL.

Look at the teams that win in the playoffs...

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-16-2015, 08:23 PM

Until the Chiefs take certain steps that jive with the direction of the league, they are an archaic, useless relic that no one should waste money or time upon, or giving any real shit about.

splatbass
10-16-2015, 08:44 PM

We all want that. But normal people don't want their team to lose every year just because they don't have the QB or HC they want. I've got news for SDW, there aren't 32 franchise QBs. There aren't even 10. Not every team is going to get one. Giving up and wanting your team to lose because they don't have a franchise QB is stupid.

Psyko Tek
10-16-2015, 08:48 PM
-have more offensive balance
-Move Fisher back to LT and coach him into the player he has potential to be.
-Houston needs to play like he did before he got paid
-sutton needs to make adjustments
-give smith more confidence since qb is such a mental game, perhaps a contract extension or come out publicly and declare him the long term starter and insist its silly to make speculations about a QB controversy..

usually I fuck with n00bs outa HABIT
BUT YOU AIN'T WRONG,
except you ain't wrong
'cept the fish thing,I don't think he will ever live upto his draft spot

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-16-2015, 08:55 PM
We all want that. But normal people don't want their team to lose every year just because they don't have the QB or HC they want. I've got news for SDW, there aren't 32 franchise QBs. There aren't even 10. Not every team is going to get one. Giving up and wanting your team to lose because they don't have a franchise QB is stupid.

Every time they repeat the same mistake, I will relish the flames.

splatbass
10-16-2015, 08:58 PM
Every time they repeat the same mistake, I will relish the flames.

And this is why I called you childish.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-16-2015, 09:04 PM
And this is why I called you childish.

And I'll have fun-fun-fun 'til the cHunty takes the Chiefy away.

Or sells.

Which would be awesome.

BossChief
10-16-2015, 09:14 PM

Let me give you 2 options and I'd like to hear which one you'd rather have.

Deal?

Option 1) This team rally's around Alex Smith over the last 11 games and wins 7 of them to end up 8-8.

Option 2) This team continues to struggle and ends up 4-12 or even 3-13.

Personally, I'd rather take option b.

splatbass
10-16-2015, 09:22 PM

Deal?

Option 1) This team rally's around Alex Smith over the last 11 games and wins 7 of them to end up 8-8.

If I ever root for my team to lose I will quit watching football. There is no point if you don't want to win.

BossChief
10-16-2015, 09:48 PM
If I ever root for my team to lose I will quit watching football. There is no point if you don't want to win.

You aren't thinking about the big picture...this team isn't winning shit this year.

This team isn't going to "win" anything significant unless it gets a real quarterback that the whole team has confidence in. Our best shot at that is with a high pick.

I'm not openly rooting for losses like I did in suck for luck, but I'm not really excited to see them win a few meaningless games that keep us from finally getting a franchise quarterback, either.

New World Order
10-16-2015, 10:14 PM
Sweet Daddy and Bosschief are thinking logically here. They are big picture guys. They know pain sometimes comes before pleasure.

Splat is way out in homer country where we all hold hands, sing kumbaya and rejoice after our 8-8 season is complete. Splat has confidence in the team because we just won our last game of the year and then tells himself, "I can't wait for next year."

The process then repeats itself for the next 30 years.

splatbass
10-16-2015, 10:22 PM
Sweet Daddy and Bosschief are thinking logically here. They are big picture guys. They know pain sometimes comes before pleasure.

Splat is way out in homer country where we all hold hands, sing kumbaya and rejoice after our 8-8 season is complete. Splat has confidence in the team because we just won our last game of the year and then tells himself, "I can't wait for next year."

The process then repeats itself for the next 30 years.

With all due respect, fuck you.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 06:05 AM
With all due respect, fuck you.

If all you want in life is "respectability" and above .500 by a slightly larger than slim margin, you support a losing culture.

That's like, Obamanomics for football.

Pathetic.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 11:39 AM
If all you want in life is "respectability" and above .500 by a slightly larger than slim margin, you support a losing culture.

That's like, Obamanomics for football.

Pathetic.

You're an idiot.

I spelled it correctly instead of using the CP lexicon so your simple mind can understand it.

jimidollar
10-17-2015, 11:45 AM
They are going to lose whether some fans want them to or not.

Sandy Vagina
10-17-2015, 11:47 AM

Deal?

I can understand the sentiment, but it's just as likely that option 2 comes to pass and KC selects a QB that amounts to jack-shit nothing.

So you just lose games... draft a whoopity-doo QB.. and end up losing just the same. Yay?

( oh but at least they tried!!! )

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1817/g7t.gif

or how bout option 3)

Whatever happens, you take the bad with the good. You realize that such decisions are out of your hands, and that whatever the Chiefs do or don't do really has a minimal impact on your real life.

Sounds better than being a crybaby twat everyday on the internet.

jimidollar
10-17-2015, 11:49 AM
Hahaha!! Men at Work.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 11:57 AM
They are going to lose whether some fans want them to or not.

Yes, yes they are. :)

Baby Lee
10-17-2015, 11:58 AM
Well if you do pick a quarterback in the first round, be sure that it's the Dan Marino and not the Todd Blackledge in the bunch

Let's not overthink this, SDW is getting sweepy.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 11:59 AM
I can understand the sentiment, but it's just as likely that option 2 comes to pass and KC selects a QB that amounts to jack-shit nothing.

I haven't done the math, but it seems to me from watching the draft every year that drafting a 1st round QB early has about a 20% or LESS chance of success.

This is what people want to lose the next 11 games on purpose for. Then if it turns out we get one of the 80% that are busts they want to do it AGAIN. And keep doing it until we hit a good one, which could be a decade or more of losing (like the Browns).

I think we should draft a QB in the 1st, but losing on purpose isn't going to accomplish anything but giving us a team that is used to losing. We have as much chance of getting a good QB later in the first. It is all a crap shoot anyway.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 12:01 PM
Let's not overthink this, SDW is getting sweepy.

No no, take the Blackledge fellow; he wears a tie and has probably never snorted cocaine!

Baby Lee

Skinny bitches in the 6th round.

Sweet Daddy Hate
IN THE EARLY 80'S.

Baby Lee
Score more points than opponent each game.

http://media.giphy.com/media/BA8Fly9RBEuIM/giphy.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 12:02 PM
You're not just getting a QB, you're getting a FUTURE SPORTSCASTER!/Dumbass Chiefs.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 12:04 PM
You're not just getting a QB, you're getting a FUTURE SPORTSCASTER!/Dumbass Chiefs.

Worked with Len Dawson.

Baby Lee
10-17-2015, 12:04 PM
So you just lose games... draft a whoopity-doo QB.. and end up losing just the same. Yay?

Introducing your new former KC franchise, the London Akitas

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/cam_a/Gifs%20IIIIII/at-least-you-tried-meme_zps9ba358c3.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 12:11 PM
Worked with Len Dawson.

Well shit, that makes it all better!

By the by, did not watch Chiefs in the 80's did not know they even existed( aka, the good old days ). Tell me:

Did Marino make KC his bitch on multiple occasions?

I would certainly hope so.

Introducing your new former KC franchise, the London Akitas

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/cam_a/Gifs%20IIIIII/at-least-you-tried-meme_zps9ba358c3.jpg

Yep, you might end up like the Browns who haven't won a play off game in...

..oh.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 12:18 PM
By the by, did not watch Chiefs in the 80's did not know they even existed( aka, the good old days ). Tell me:

Did Marino make KC his bitch on multiple occasions?

I would certainly hope so.

Everyone made KC their bitch, but a normal person wouldn't be happy about it. There is truly something wrong with you.

The fact is that Blackledge was highly rated coming out of college and most people thought it was a good pick. The draft is a crap shoot. Most NFL GMs polled at the time would have taken Ryan Leaf over Peyton Manning.

It is only with hindsight that Blackledge was a bad pick. At the time it seemed like a good choice to everyone. It was just bad KC luck that we picked the one that was a bust.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 12:20 PM
Everyone made KC their bitch,

And still does.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 12:21 PM
And still does.

And you and Clay are still the biggest bitches on CP.

I'm not surprised you took my statement out of context. It is what you, and dishonest people everywhere, do.

Baby Lee
10-17-2015, 12:22 PM
And still does.

Mods ought to change your username to SweetAutumnWind.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 12:25 PM
Mods ought to change your username to SweetAutumnWind.

The Chiefs should change their name to Soft Loser Bitches.

And hire me as their pimp.

Baby Lee
10-17-2015, 12:30 PM
The Chiefs should change their name to Soft Loser Bitches.

And hire me as their pimp.

Well we can agree the world in general would improve if you got a job, even if it's beating on women.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2015, 12:32 PM
And you and Clay are still the biggest bitches on CP.

Nothing you can say can change the fact that I am extremely happy to see this team losing while Alex fails miserably.

We have found the golden path.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 12:34 PM
Well we can agree the world in general would improve if you got a job, even if it's beating on women.

Go braise what remains of your penis none too gently.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 12:35 PM
Nothing you can say can change the fact that I am extremely happy to see this team losing while Alex fails miserably.

Indeed.

Every Sunday, my heart glows and warms like a star gone nova.

Baby Lee
10-17-2015, 12:39 PM

Indeed.

Every Sunday, my heart glows and warms like a star gone nova.

You think anyone gives a shit about whether either of you are happy?

You're trolls. We have more concern for Buck's, or MileHighMania's, or Amnorix's well being.

You share nothing with the Chiefs or Chiefs fans, except an absurd amount of hate for a mediocre franchise that dared not to do things the way you want them to.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 12:42 PM

You're trolls. We have more concern for Buck's, or MileHighMania's, or Amnorix's well being.

Do you think we care if you care?

And who's this "we" shit?

Our troops outnumber yours easily in this war. The tide has turned, and the true fan has lost.

All that's left is the bleeding out.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2015, 12:45 PM

It seems to bring out the best in you and splatbass.

You are like moths to our hater flame! Fueling us onward! We all burn together!

http://img.wonderhowto.com/img/50/01/63430263162249/0/see-famous-burning-monk-shocking-color.w654.jpg

Mr. Laz
10-17-2015, 01:42 PM

Look at the teams that win in the playoffs...
You're giving him WWWWWWAaaaaaaaaay too much credit.

He's a troll who enjoys all the lynch mob, shit talking crap that pokes any fan that wants to hope. We could trade for Tom Brady tomorrow and he would still find shit to complain and troll about. We could trade up and draft the highest rating QB in the draft and it would take a single bad game for him to go right back to his bleeding all over the place.

He's only been banned 4 times already, lets give him 10 more chances to prove he's not here for one reason and one reason only ...... trolling.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 01:45 PM

And nothing can change the fact that you are a worthless waste of a human life.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 01:46 PM
Our troops outnumber yours easily in this war.

No they don't. CP isn't real life, dumbass.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-17-2015, 01:49 PM
Again, Murray was not tested in College. The kid had a clean pocket his whole career as shown on his highlight reel. The moment he begins to feel what a NFL sack is like his confidence will be ruined. Chase is the better option and I hope he does play so people will realize the problem is the personnel, not our game managing QB.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-17-2015, 01:51 PM

Alex didn't fail miserably, he got his 50+ million guaranteed and will be around til at least next season. He at least plays with some level of urgency whereas Sean Smith ****s around and Houston plays half assed on his pretty new contract. Whether this team wants to field a good defense is up to the management, otherwise we are stuck with Alex whether you approve or not

New World Order
10-17-2015, 01:54 PM
Hoping for a 24-10 Minny win tomorrow.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 01:54 PM
Alex didn't fail miserably, he got his 50+ million guaranteed and will be around til at least next season. He at least plays with some level of urgency whereas Sean Smith ****s around and Houston plays half assed on his pretty new contract. Whether this team wants to field a good defense is up to the management, otherwise we are stuck with Alex whether you approve or not

Clay gets a hard on when the Chiefs lose. That is all you need to know about him as a "Chiefs fan".

New World Order
10-17-2015, 01:55 PM

Haha. What does this even mean?

Hammock Parties
10-17-2015, 01:56 PM

Why the need to get personal? Let's just talk football. Please be nice to everyone and respect their opinion.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-17-2015, 01:56 PM

I'm not one to agree with such harsh statements but Clay asks for this kind of stuff with his persistent trolling ROFL

Hammock Parties
10-17-2015, 01:58 PM
I'm not one to agree with such harsh statements but Clay asks for this kind of stuff with his persistent trolling ROFL

It's cool. The homers have nothing left to defend this shit team and QB with so they resort to petty insults.

Sad, really.

Ming the Merciless
10-17-2015, 02:00 PM
Get rid of all the whiny fans who are pissed off we haven't won a very important game in over 20 years.
And ban them from threads because they hurt my feelings.

/ruhtard lil chiefys

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-17-2015, 02:00 PM
Haha. What does this even mean?

Effort. Smith hasn't given up on his team or else he wouldn't be taking all those sacks waiting for receivers to break free. Sure he is a little hesitant but who wouldn't be when you only have one proven receiver on the field and Kelce has been getting swarmed the last few games.

Houston is protecting is body to collect his paychecks, let's be real.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 02:02 PM
Why the need to get personal? Let's just talk football. Please be nice to everyone and respect their opinion.

Troll. You have NEVER been nice to me or anyone that disagrees with you. So either you are a troll, or just a pussy that can dish it out but can't take it. Or maybe both.

Ming the Merciless
Alex didn't fail miserably, he got his 50+ million guaranteed

Why is it that you retards always fall back to the money like getting paid and failure are mutually exclusive?

They're not.

He got PAID. He has failed.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
It's cool. The homers have nothing left to defend this shit team and QB with so they resort to petty insults.

Sad, really.

Coming from the ultimate troll...funny.

Ming the Merciless
10-17-2015, 02:03 PM
Troll. You have NEVER been nice to meh.

Jesus you are a douche. No one can stand you because you're a gaping cunt.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2015, 02:03 PM
Troll. You have NEVER been nice to me or anyone that disagrees with you. So either you are a troll, or just a pussy that can dish it out but can't take it. Or maybe both.

Just remember that you started this. Your choice to be a fan of Alex Smith.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-17-2015, 02:06 PM
Why is it that you retards always fall back to the money like getting paid and failure are mutually exclusive?

They're not.

He got PAID. He has failed.

He's still top 10 in W-L over the last 5 years. He got his contract. And he's showing with Maclin/Kelce that he is capable of delivering the ball. Would he be putting up bigger stats if our offense was 70/30 pass run, sure. But it's 50/50 and he delivers the ball to a receiver >65% in a complicated WCO. So to deem the Alex Game Manager Smith project as a fail at this level is a little premature. We didn't pay him 22 mil a year to be Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees, so the sentiment on this board that he should play like that is just ****ing stupid. I think you could agree..

Baby Lee
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/14837389" width="500" height="331" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href="https://vimeo.com/14837389">&quot;Tex, the Passive/Aggressive Gunslinger&quot;</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user1898770">Gregg Rossen &amp; Brian Sawyer</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

eDave
https://media.giphy.com/media/11gC4odpiRKuha/giphy.gif

Baby Lee
10-17-2015, 02:10 PM
Just remember that you started this. Your choice to be a fan of Alex Smith.

Your entire life is defined by Alex Smith, and beating your meat to the trolling you do here.

If CP knew how many socks they'd ruined by treating you like a person.

Ming the Merciless
10-17-2015, 02:12 PM
He's still top 10 in W-L over the last 5 years. He got his contract. And he's showing with Maclin/Kelce that he is capable of delivering the ball. Would he be putting up bigger stats if our offense was 70/30 pass run, sure. But it's 50/50 and he delivers the ball to a receiver >65% in a complicated WCO. So to deem the Alex Game Manager Smith project as a fail at this level is a little premature. We didn't pay him 22 mil a year to be Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees, so the sentiment on this board that he should play like that is just ****ing stupid. I think you could agree..

Maybe if we just had more 1st overall picks on the OL and more free agent WR who were #1 the previous season and a couple more of the greatest RB the game has ever seen along with maybe 1 more TE who blows up in his rookie season and looks like a perennial all pro...Maybe then we could be better

Hammock Parties
10-17-2015, 02:13 PM
Your entire life is defined by Alex Smith, and beating your meat to the trolling you do here.

ROFL

A convenient fantasy to hide how disappointed you are that this team took a giant shit on your high hopes.

You have been nothing but an angry little homer since it was clear this season is over. Maybe just take a break? This can't be fun for you.

Ming the Merciless
10-17-2015, 02:14 PM
For fucks sake most sane people said 'no more excuses' in August. This is it....

Yet here we go with the Alexcuses

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-17-2015, 02:18 PM
Maybe if we just had more 1st overall picks on the OL and more free agent WR who were #1 the previous season and a couple more of the greatest RB the game has ever seen along with maybe 1 more TE who blows up in his rookie season and looks like a perennial all pro...Maybe then we could be better

Again, the offense is not the problem this year. It's our defense giving up TD's when we should giving up field goals. Our offense is improved from a season ago where we were 1 game away from the playoffs. You think our pass defense isn't a problem when the opposing QB rating is >105?

Just stop.

Ming the Merciless
10-17-2015, 02:21 PM
Again, the offense is not the problem this year. It's our defense giving up TD's when we should giving up field goals. Our offense is improved from a season ago where we were 1 game away from the playoffs. You think our pass defense isn't a problem when the opposing QB rating is >105?

Just stop.

So what you're saying, in a nutshell, is none of the blame should be placed on Alice...

That even if we get no 1st downs or no points in the second half of games that our defense should take 100% of the blame?

Well maybe next year we can spend some more draft picks on DL ?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-17-2015, 02:22 PM
The ignorance on this board that Alex Smith should play like Brees, Peyton, Marino or Montana when we got him on a deal that will have him being paid just outside the top third of QBs on his average salary of 17 mil is just hilarious. We purchased a game manager at fair market price. Enough with the stupidity. All of you.

Baby Lee
10-17-2015, 02:23 PM
For fucks sake most sane people said 'no more excuses' in August. This is it....

Yet here we go with the Alexcuses

Simpletons said 'no more Alexcuses.'

I knew the possibility existed that the whole team could fall apart because I've watched this franchise play.

Torched secondaries aren't Alexcuses, 0 sacks aren't Alexcuses. Recurrently giving up the lead in the last minute at home isn't an Alexcuse.

Alex is one turd in a punchbowl filled with them. You want to throw out the punch bowl, fine. But don't try selling me on pulling one turd out and everyone enjoying delicious punch.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-17-2015, 02:25 PM
So what you're saying, in a nutshell, is none of the blame should be placed on Alice...

That even if we get no 1st downs or no points in the second half of games that our defense should take 100% of the blame?

Well maybe next year we can spend some more draft picks on DL ?

Alex deserves blame just as all 22 starters should shoulder their end of the crap effort they've put up this season. We all know what Smith's deficiencies are but to expect him to step up to Peyton/ Rodgers level because our defense is giving up 35 points a game is absurd. The top Superbowl teams allow their opponents to under 20 ppg. That is my assessment and I don't expect everyone to agree but having watched football for 25+ years I've seen enough since then to realize that its defense that wins the title, not big arm QBs.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-17-2015, 02:26 PM
Simpletons said 'no more Alexcuses.'

I knew the possibility existed that the whole team could fall apart because I've watched this franchise play.

Torched secondaries aren't Alexcuses, 0 sacks aren't Alexcuses. Recurrently giving up the lead in the last minute at home isn't an Alexcuse.

Alex is one turd in a punchbowl filled with them. You want to throw out the punch bowl, fine. But don't try selling me on pulling one turd out and everyone enjoying delicious punch.

Amen. :clap:

Baby Lee
10-17-2015, 02:30 PM
Get rid of all the whiny fans who are pissed off we haven't won a very important game in over 20 years.
And ban them from threads because they hurt my feelings.

/ruhtard lil chiefys

Said no one, ever.

The assholes are the ones who think their anger is the only acceptable form of anger. And anyone who disagrees with their magical QB hypothesis is a ruhtard lil chiefy mediocrity and BBQ robot.

Claynus thinks it's hilarious I'm disappointed in the team.
SweetAutumnFart thinks it's hilarious I'm not disappointed in the team.
Both think they're effective trolls.
Neither are right about anything.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-17-2015, 02:30 PM
WE know Alex isn't going to be a QBR of 85 or QBrating of 120 on every Sunday. THe fact is he's a 65% completion rate on 7.0 YPC, TD/INT ratio of 2:1 QB that is capable to manage to a win.What point is it that we invest 65 million a year to a defense if they aren't going to fulfill their end of the work? That's my issue with the people on this board, the easiest thing they want to moan about is Alex Smith for being a game manager who hasn't even shown decline yet. His stats are actually showing improvement with Kelce and Maclin...

New World Order
10-17-2015, 02:35 PM

Just stop.

The offense scored 17 pts vs denver and 10 vs the bears.

If they score 14 vs denver while taking care of the ball and 12 against Chicago they are 3-2.

Why don't you acknowledge this? The defense has done enough to get us to 3-2. The offense is a dumpster fire.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2015, 02:36 PM

You keep fueling the fire.

I'm not sure there's even a point to your ranting. You just seem to be raging against the people celebrating Alex showing his true colors. ROFL

splatbass
10-17-2015, 02:39 PM
Why are we arguing about this right now? The Royals game is on!

See you guys later.

Ming the Merciless
10-17-2015, 02:45 PM
THe fact is he's a 65% completion rate on 7.0 YPA, TD/INT ratio of 2:1 QB that is capable to manage to a win...

wrong again lil chiefy

try 60.5 % completion, 6.4 YPA and more like 1.6:1 TD-INt

you can overblow his stats all you want

you can deflect the blame all you want

but the fact is he is not going to win a playoff game in KC, and we may as well prepare for the future that doesn't include his sorry ass

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 04:48 PM
You're giving him WWWWWWAaaaaaaaaay too much credit.

He's a troll who enjoys all the lynch mob, shit talking crap that pokes any fan that wants to hope. We could trade for Tom Brady tomorrow and he would still find shit to complain and troll about. We could trade up and draft the highest rating QB in the draft and it would take a single bad game for him to go right back to his bleeding all over the place.

He's only been banned 4 times already, lets give him 10 more chances to prove he's not here for one reason and one reason only ...... trolling.

Wrong.

And yes, I enjoy being correct and oh-so right about the Chiefs and their latest retread FAIL.

Wood, it gives me.
Said no one, ever.

The assholes are the ones who think their anger is the only acceptable form of anger. And anyone who disagrees with their magical QB hypothesis is a ruhtard lil chiefy mediocrity and BBQ robot.

Claynus thinks it's hilarious I'm disappointed in the team.
SweetAutumnFart thinks it's hilarious I'm not disappointed in the team.
Neither are right about anything.

We were right about several things, fuck-o. You just didn't listen because your ears were placed firmly between the asscheeks of the ReidSmith, praying in supplication to the false god of the ReidSmith.

Baby Lee
10-17-2015, 04:51 PM
We were right about several things, fuck-o.

Got a mouse in your pocket, or are you talking about that dude with his dick in your ass, fucko?

You don't even know what you're mad about. Well, you know why you're mad, but you have no reason to think it has anything to do with me.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 04:54 PM
Got a mouse in your pocket, or are you talking about that dude with his dick in your ass, fucko?

You don't even know what you're mad about. Well, you know why you're mad, but you have no reason to think it has anything to do with me.

Mad? Who's mad? I'm finally happy.

Eureka
10-17-2015, 05:10 PM
HAHA The Raiders are paying their center big$$$$. What idiots lol. Although their line seems to be much better than last year. Go figure!

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-17-2015, 07:44 PM
wrong again lil chiefy

try 60.5 % completion, 6.4 YPA and more like 1.6:1 TD-INt

you can overblow his stats all you want

you can deflect the blame all you want

but the fact is he is not going to win a playoff game in KC, and we may as well prepare for the future that doesn't include his sorry ass
http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/8416/alex-smith

Wrong. We paid him a 17 mil contract based on his 2011-2013 seasons. That's what we should expect him from him and he is delivering on that promise. This season he's at 63%, 7.5 avg, 5/3 TD/INT
The defense on the other hand is handsomely paid to do ****

Hammock Parties
10-17-2015, 07:50 PM
Alex is delivering on his promise of #32 QBR ROFL

We are so lucky to have this turd.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 07:52 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/8416/alex-smith

Wrong. We paid him a 17 mil contract based on his 2011-2013 seasons. That's what we should expect him from him and he is delivering on that promise. This season he's at 63%, 7.5 avg, 5/3 TD/INT
The defense on the other hand is handsomely paid to do ****

The Chiefs stupidly committed to a team-killing loser. It is what it is.

New World Order
10-17-2015, 07:53 PM
Alex is delivering on his promise of #32 QBR ROFL

We are so lucky to have this turd.

At only a million dollars per game. What a bargain.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 07:58 PM
At only a million dollars per game. What a bargain.

It isn't coming out of your pocket.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 08:02 PM

It's coming out of my time and life span.

Unacceptable.

New World Order
10-17-2015, 08:03 PM

Think of the money we could have spent on other positions. Not to mention we would have had both second round draft picks

Hammock Parties
10-17-2015, 08:08 PM

The problem was never the money. It was committing to him.

And now we must endure two more years of this garbage QB.

Yay.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 08:18 PM
It's coming out of my time and life span.

Unacceptable.

Your choice. You choose to be a (fake) Chiefs fan (that actually hates the Chiefs). If it is a waste of your time and life span you can choose not to be, maybe find another team that doesn't waste your time.

YOUR choice. The fact is that you don't want the Chiefs to succeed. You HATE the Chiefs. So if it wastes your time that is your problem.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 08:19 PM
Think of the money we could have spent on other positions. Not to mention we would have had both second round draft picks

"We"? Who is this "we" you are talking about? IT ISN'T YOUR MONEY.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 08:21 PM
The problem was never the money. It was committing to him.

And now we must endure two more years of this garbage QB.

Yay.

You don't have to endure anything. You choose to follow them.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2015, 08:22 PM
You don't have to endure anything. You choose to follow them.

Not a choice. Chiefs are embedded in my soul and nothing can get them out. I'd feel like something was missing in life if I didn't follow them.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 08:24 PM
Not a choice. Chiefs are embedded in my soul and nothing can get them out. I'd feel like something was missing in life if I didn't follow them.

Bullshit. You have rooted for them to FAIL for years. You are a good fan like Chris Brown is a good boyfriend. Abusive.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 08:26 PM
Your choice. You choose to be a (fake) Chiefs fan (that actually hates the Chiefs). If it is a waste of your time and life span you can choose not to be, maybe find another team that doesn't waste your time.

YOUR choice. The fact is that you don't want the Chiefs to succeed. You HATE the Chiefs. So if it wastes your time that is your problem.

They will eventually do it my way. It is...inevitable.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2015, 08:27 PM
Bullshit. You have rooted for them to FAIL for years. You are a good fan like Chris Brown is a good boyfriend. Abusive.

That is what is best for them. It was best for them in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2012. It is what is best for them now.

A cleansing fire. A purification.

I regret not fanning the flames earlier. Would have made the Herm years so much more enjoyable.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 08:33 PM
I regret not fanning the flames earlier.

You overestimate your importance. You are an annoying flea, nothing else.

New World Order
10-17-2015, 08:40 PM

Spoken like a true fan:

http://i.imgur.com/7VbfJ.jpg

Hammock Parties
10-17-2015, 08:42 PM
You overestimate your importance. You are an annoying flea, nothing else.

Even if it is of zero importance, it makes following this team that much more enjoyable. Which is quite important.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 08:44 PM
Purging flames are a lovely endeavor for the Chiefs. Eventually, enough fire will kill the disease.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 08:55 PM
Spoken like a true fan:

http://i.imgur.com/7VbfJ.jpg

It is a small minded person that attacks someone for rooting for their team to do well.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 09:01 PM
It is a small minded person that attacks someone for rooting for their team to do well.

This is a war, and it must be fought and won.

New World Order
10-17-2015, 09:05 PM

This.

We tried to play nice, but now it's like a steel caged no holds barred death match.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 09:06 PM

It is a game, not a war. And believe it or not some people actually like their teams and want them to do well. That is actually the norm, hating your team and wanting them to fail is not normal.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2015, 09:07 PM
hating your team and wanting them to fail is not normal.

neither is avoiding first round QBs for THIRTY FUCKING YEARS

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 09:08 PM
It is a game, not a war. And believe it or not some people actually like their teams and want them to do well. That is actually the norm, hating your team and wanting them to fail is not normal.

We tried that. Several times. It didn't work.

The cycle of mediocrity at the QB position must and will be broken. By any means necessary.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 09:09 PM
neither is avoiding first round QBs for THIRTY FUCKING YEARS

Go away, annoying gnat. Don't make me swat you.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 09:11 PM
It is a sad thing that this generation looks down on people for being a fan of their team. I blame their parents for not spanking them enough.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 09:13 PM
It is a sad thing that this generation looks down on people for being a fan of their team. I blame their parents for not spanking them enough.

I was spanked plenty, you James Jamerson wannabe. That has nothing to do with actively campaigning against the mediocre FAIL of One Arrowhead Drive, and the retardery for which it stands.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2015, 09:20 PM

The Chiefs are the bad kid that needs to be spanked in this situation.

Tough love.

splatbass
10-17-2015, 09:20 PM
I was spanked plenty, you James Jamerson wannabe.

Every bass player wants to be James Jamerson. No one has managed to equal him yet.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2015, 09:22 PM

Tough love.

ROFL

splatbass
10-17-2015, 09:22 PM

Tough love.

In your case, weak hate.

Dayze
10-17-2015, 09:28 PM
Reminds me of a scene from the movie "Clue" when Colonel Mustard exclaims "This is war, Peacock"!!!!

Baby Lee
10-18-2015, 04:58 AM

You don't have a soul, just like you don't have birthdays or blood transfusions.

FloridaMan88
10-18-2015, 08:56 AM

Is blindly following your team and continuing to act like they can do no wrong when they repeatedly fail normal/acceptable behavior?

Baby Lee
10-18-2015, 09:00 AM
Is blindly following your team and continuing to act like they can do no wrong when they repeatedly fail normal/acceptable behavior?

Why do you ask? Have you run into such people?

splatbass
10-18-2015, 09:09 AM
Why do you ask? Have you run into such people?

Some here are incapable of understanding that there is a vast space in between those two extremes. They think in extremes and believe everyone thinks that way too. So if you don't agree with them you MUST be the opposite extreme in their minds, you must be defending Hunt and the Chiefs 100%.

Believe it or not KCChiefsFan88 (and all the others like you), you can be disappointed with the performance of the team, yet not hate the owners of the team OR think they can do no wrong. Most people are in the middle somewhere, not on the extreme with you.

Obviously, the Chiefs are on the wrong path right now. But we have a lot of talent, and it isn't as dire as some of you make it out to be. There is plenty of reason to hope they get their act together and play to their potential.

Baby Lee
10-18-2015, 09:17 AM
Some here are incapable of understanding that there is a vast space in between those two extremes. They think in extremes and believe everyone thinks that way too. So if you don't agree with them you MUST be the opposite extreme in their minds, you must be defending Hunt and the Chiefs 100%.

Believe it or not KCChiefsFan88 (and all the others like you), you can be disappointed with the performance of the team, yet not hate the owners of the team OR think they can do no wrong. Most people are in the middle somewhere, not on the extreme with you.

Obviously, the Chiefs are on the wrong path right now. But we have a lot of talent, and it isn't as dire as some of you make it out to be. There is plenty of reason to hope they get their act together and play to their potential.

If I had to guess, I think the team has confused a mandate from Reid to not play in desperation with not playing with passion.

Reid seems to think that the team is the Titanic pre-Iceberg, and they just need to steer clear of an iceberg or two. So he's made an effort to get the team to put disappointments behind them and stick to their gameplan.

This would have been fine if they had actually done that after the Denver game. If they'd come out and said 'that was weird, we're better than that. Forget it and play good football.' Instead, the message they took was 'coach told us we're good, we don't have to try any harder than we have, and everything will fall in place for us.'

There's a fine line between playing in desperation and playing with determination, and either Reid failed to communicate it, or the team failed to receive the communication.

splatbass
10-18-2015, 09:28 AM
If I had to guess, I think the team has confused a mandate from Reid to not play in desperation with not playing with passion.

Ried seems to think that the team is the Titanic pre-Iceberg, and they just need to steer clear of an iceberg or two. So he's made an effort to get the team to put disappointments behind them and stick to their gameplan.

This would have been fine if they had actually done that after the Denver game. If they'd come out and said 'that was weird, we're better than that. Forget it and play good football.' Instead, the message they took was 'coach told us we're good, we don't have to try any harder than we have, and everything will fall in place for us.'

There's a fine line between playing in desperation and playing with determination, and either Reid failed to communicate it, or the team failed to receive the communication.

I agree with this mostly. The Chiefs played well in the first game, and they played well enough to win in the second - they just blew it at the end. They have been in a downward spiral ever since. That is on the coach. Clearly he has lost the team and is no longer able to motivate them to play their best. This is surprising for Reid, as he has been very good at motivating mediocre teams to play above their level in the past.

I think they can turn it around. It is too late to do anything with this season, unless Denver has an epic collapse or something, but I think it is important that Reid gets it turned around and the team playing to their potential, even if it hurts our draft. When a team learns to win they tend to win, when they give up it can become a habit that is hard to break. Losing on purpose can breed more losing even when they start trying. IMO.

Ming the Merciless
10-18-2015, 02:33 PM
[url]We paid him a 17 mil contract based on his 2011-2013 seasons. That's what we should expect him from him and he is delivering on that promise. This season he's at 63%, 7.5 avg, 5/3 TD/INT

youre so right

clearly alex is a complete badass

whatever was I thinking

Ming the Merciless
10-18-2015, 02:35 PM

Reid seems to think that the team is the Titanic pre-Iceberg, and they just need to steer clear of an iceberg or two.

an absolutely retarded take

players got confused about semantic difference between passion and desperation so they didn't play hard? ANd the coach failed to eloquently explain this difference in the locker room?

honestly that may be the single most idiotic post Ive ever seen on this board

BigChiefFan
10-18-2015, 02:37 PM

1 and 5 says differently. We're shackled to a $17 million a year QB with the balls of a gnat. The team is a sinking ship under this regime.

Baby Lee
10-18-2015, 02:39 PM
1 and 5 says differently. We're shackled to a $17 million a year QB with the balls of a gnat. The team is a sinking ship under this regime.

Your diagnosis/solution?

Easy 6
10-18-2015, 02:48 PM
Its time Clark stepped out of character and got involved in more than just the hiring/firing process.

If Reid reports directly to you, then its time to make him REPORT TO YOU and then demand a few simple changes... if Clark cant or wont make the necessary changes, then no one else will.

FloridaMan88
10-18-2015, 03:01 PM
Its time Clark stepped out of character and got involved in more than just the hiring/firing process.

If Reid reports directly to you, then its time to make him REPORT TO YOU and then demand a few simple changes... if Clark cant or wont make the necessary changes, then no one else will.

Two immediate changes Clark should demand of Reid is to 1) Give up play calling responsibilities to Pederson or Childress and 2) Fire/demote your offensive line coaches (the Chiefs have TWO offensive line coaches) and ask Reid to take over primary oversight of the position (since Reid was a former offensive line coach).

I would also set a mandate that after the bye week, Aaron Murray becomes the starting QB.

BigChiefFan
10-18-2015, 03:16 PM
Your diagnosis/solution?

I'd absolutely make drafting a QB a priority in the first round. I'd make a mandate that the scouts do their due diligence and leave no stone unturned on every college QB eligible for the upcoming draft. I'd watch as much film as I could on every Eligible QB. I'd identify said player and get a majority consensus on who the player is we covet. I'd be willing to trade picks and/or players to assure we draft them. I'd hire a QB guru to take the rookie under his wing. I'd form a committee to give their expertise and evaluations for every player and position on the field and identify the weaknesses. I already have a good idea of who those players are, but I want every player personnel people to be on the same page. I would hold every coach and player responsible from here on out. If you can't cut the mustard, you will be replaced. Muaga, Fleming, Cooper, ect., come to mind on players who will be shown the door. The coaches would be given the rest of the season and again can and will be replaced if they can't cut the mustard or demoted until said player or coach can be replaced. I'd instill a culture of winning, pride, and Super Bowl or bust, 2nd place is for losers mentality. I'd put the hammer down, that you play your ass off every play and change the culture. That'd be my start.

Baby Lee
10-18-2015, 03:25 PM
I'd absolutely make drafting a QB a priority in the first round. I'd make a mandate that the scouts do their due diligence and leave no stone unturned on every college QB eligible for the upcoming draft. I'd watch as much film as I could on every Eligible QB. I'd identify said player and get a majority consensus on who the player is we covet. I'd be willing to trade picks and/or players to assure we draft them. I'd hire a QB guru to take the rookie under his wing. I'd form a committee to give their expertise and evaluations for every player and position on the field and identify the weaknesses. I already have a good idea of who those players are, but I want every player personnel people to be on the same page. I would hold every coach and player responsible from here on out. If you can't cut the mustard, you will be replaced. Muaga, Fleming, Cooper, ect., come to mind on players who will be shown the door. The coaches would be given the rest of the season and again can and will be replaced if they can't cut the mustard or demoted until said player or coach can be replaced. I'd instill a culture of winning, pride, and Super Bowl or bust, 2nd place is for losers mentality. I'd put the hammer down, that you play your ass off every play and change the culture. That'd be my start.

That's a little vague, and contradictory.

splatbass said the team was talented, but unmotivated.
You said the record says differently, suggesting you think either motivation is present or talent is lacking, or some combination thereof.
Asked for a solution, you say you'd keep everyone around, but monitor to see who was motivated to win.

Easy 6
10-18-2015, 03:28 PM
Two immediate changes Clark should demand of Reid is to 1) Give up play calling responsibilities to Pederson or Childress and 2) Fire/demote your offensive line coaches (the Chiefs have TWO offensive line coaches) and ask Reid to take over primary oversight of the position (since Reid was a former offensive line coach).

I would also set a mandate that after the bye week, Aaron Murray becomes the starting QB.

This all day.

BigChiefFan
10-18-2015, 03:35 PM
That's a little vague, and contradictory.

splatbass said the team was talented, but unmotivated.
You said the record says differently, suggesting you think either motivation is present or talent is lacking, or some combination thereof.
Asked for a solution, you say you'd keep everyone around, but monitor to see who was motivated to win.

The good players are unmotivated and there are certainly players on the team that are dog shit. I'm not putting in the time or effort to go further into this when you cherry pick what I said and pick it apart like I put no effort into it. That's an excersize in futility if you can't give some credence to what I stated. I've got better things things to do, than to appease you.

Baby Lee
10-18-2015, 03:45 PM
The good players are unmotivated and there are certainly players on the team that are dog shit. I'm not putting in the time or effort to go further into this when you cherry pick what I said and pick it apart like I put no effort into it. That's an excersize in futility if you can't give some credence to what I stated. I've got better things things to do, than to appease you.

You're the one who started with suggesting splat's opinion was in error. I was just trying to see how you came to you conclusions.

If criticism is unacceptable to you. Don't criticize.

Heck you don't even say I'm wrong about your opinion. Just that I'm mean for distilling it.

BigChiefFan
10-18-2015, 03:55 PM
You're the one who started with suggesting splat's opinion was in error. I was just trying to see how you came to you conclusions.

If criticism is unacceptable to you. Don't criticize.

Heck you don't even say I'm wrong about your opinion. Just that I'm mean for distilling it.

Not even close, pal. You asked for a solution and I gave several ways to turn it around. You sneered as if wasn't good enough and vague, after I gave specifics, mind you. I stated a fact when addressing him, that we are 1 and 5 and you somehow have convoluted that into criticizing him. 1 and 5 is a fact.

Chiefshrink
10-18-2015, 04:03 PM
I'd absolutely make drafting a QB a priority in the first round. I'd make a mandate that the scouts do their due diligence and leave no stone unturned on every college QB eligible for the upcoming draft.

"ONLY IF" there is a QB worth a first rd pick. Is there ? Seriously?:shrug:

Baby Lee
10-18-2015, 04:05 PM
Not even close, pal. You asked for a solution and I gave several ways to turn it around. You sneered as if wasn't good enough and vague, after I gave specifics, mind you. I stated a fact when addressing him, that we are 1 and 5 and you somehow have convoluted that into criticizing him. 1 and 5 is a fact.

Stop playing wounded puppy.

splat said this was a talented squad with motivation problems.

You replied directly to that '1 and 5 says differently.'

'1 and 5' is stating a fact. 'says differently' is a criticism.

My query sought to to elicit WHAT different do you think it says.

Your response, by essentially proposing we keep the talent but monitor their motivation, suggested it doesn't really say anything different.

Sorry if that appeared sneering to you.

I asked for your solution because you were dismissive of splat's assessment. Then your solution turned out to mirror splat's assessment. That's not my fault, and it's not a debate I started.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2015, 04:24 PM

THERE ARE FOUR, GODDAMNIT.

Pay attention.

tooge
10-18-2015, 04:25 PM
Nothing short of a 1-15 season will cure what is ailing this team. A has been head coach that has lost his players, a crappy quarterback, and a soft defensive backfield are the problems. The fan base is done with the same old shit. Looking to next season, pretty much anything other than a young drafted QB and a new HC and coordinators will get me to not re-up my tix.

BigChiefFan
10-18-2015, 07:18 PM

Yes, there's quite a few prospects that project to have first round talent. In no particular order...Connor Cook-Michigan State, Jared Goff-California, Jacoby Brissett-North Carolina State, Kevin Hogan-Stanford.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2015, 07:22 PM
Yes, there's quite a few prospects that project to have first round talent. In no particular order...Connor Cook-Michigan State, Jared Goff-California, Jacoby Brissett-North Carolina State, Kevin Hogan-Stanford.

Don't forget Big PAX!

BigChiefFan
10-18-2015, 07:40 PM
Don't forget Big PAX!

Lol. I don't know anybody that has a first or second round grade on him. He has a 2 TDs to 1 INT ratio and averages 200 yards per game in three seasons. I don't think that translates to the NFL very well. He's having a good season, but no way would I endorse his as the best QB prospect in the upcoming draft or even close to being a top prospect.

GloryDayz
10-18-2015, 07:46 PM

This is the only answer that's needed because it's the only answer that might influence any change by the fans. This is where the thread should have started and ended.

But alas, there are too many who will go anyway...

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2015, 07:47 PM
Lol. I don't know anybody that has a first or second round grade on him. He has a 2 TDs to 1 INT ratio and averages 200 yards per game in three seasons. I don't think that translates to the NFL very well. He's having a good season, but no way would I endorse his as the best QB prospect in the upcoming draft or even close to being a top prospect.

It's all about development. If they DO pick, even high, that person ain't starting.

BigChiefFan
10-18-2015, 07:55 PM
It's all about development. If they DO pick, even high, that person ain't starting.

I get that, but I'd rather have a better prospect. Connor Cook looks to be head and shoulders better. Paxton isn't even a top 10 prospect, playing in lowly division. You don't throw out the great prospects to settle for the average ones. Paxton is a CP enigma, but not a candidate for the first round, let alone first overall pick. Paxton has been shit awful, prior to this season.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2015, 07:57 PM
I get that, but I'd rather have a better prospect. Connor Cook looks to be head and shoulders better. Paxton isn't even a top 10 prospect, playing in lowly division. You don't throw out the great prospects to settle for the average ones. Paxton is a CP enigma, but not a candidate for the first round, let alone first overall pick. Paxton has been shit awful, prior to this season.

Dude; Cook, Hogan, Hack, Pax, Goff; I do NOT give a flying fuck.

Just pull that fucking trigger.

BigChiefFan
10-18-2015, 08:00 PM
Dude; Cook, Hogan, Hack, Pax, Goff; I do NOT give a flying ****.

Just pull that ****ing trigger.

We agree on drafting a QB prospect. I'm all in on that and have been for decades.

Baby Lee
10-18-2015, 08:09 PM
I'd rather have a better prospect.

SweetAutumnWind doesn't give a shit how good the prospect is.

He only wants a QB, any QB, because he thinks there are people so against it, it will make them mad simply because it's a QB.

His only concern is failure for the Chiefs so he can wheedle people who would like the Chiefs to succeed.

Most of the time he doesn't even know WHAT he wants, and he certainly doesn't know what Chiefs fans want. He just has a half-baked idea of what he thinks makes 'them' angry, and he hopes for that with all his heart.

He has said this, and people still don't believe him.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2015, 08:12 PM
SweetAutumnWind doesn't give a shit how good the prospect is.

He only wants a QB, any QB, because he thinks there are people so against it, it will make them mad simply because it's a QB.

His only concern is failure for the Chiefs so he can wheedle people who would like the Chiefs to succeed.

Most of the time he doesn't even know WHAT he wants, and he certainly doesn't know what Chiefs fans want. He just has a half-baked idea of what he thinks makes 'them' angry, and he hopes for that with all his heart.

He has said this, and people still don't believe him.

ROFL

Your tears are so delicious.

Baby Lee
10-18-2015, 08:18 PM
ROFL

Your tears are so delicious.

Why are you here?

You realize that all this 'elite QB' action you claim is your raison d'etre is just a channel flip away?

I mean it couldn't be that you don't give a shit about football, good or bad, or the Chiefs, be they good or bad. It couldn't be that all you care about is trolling strangers on the internet?

That would be childish.

GloryDayz
10-18-2015, 08:19 PM
It's funny how many Chiefs fans would probably argue that a manatee isn't a herbivore because, well, the larger manatee population has never admitted to being herbivores. The fact that they only attempt to eat plants means nothing, there was that time a little fish swam in their mouth!

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2015, 08:22 PM
Why are you here?

You realize that all this 'elite QB' action you claim is your raison d'etre is just a channel flip away?

I mean it couldn't be that you don't give a shit about football, good or bad, or the Chiefs, be they good or bad. It couldn't be that all you care about is trolling strangers on the internet?

That would be childish.

I have a plan. And I will see it executed.

Baby Lee
10-18-2015, 08:25 PM
I have a plan. And I will see it executed.

I fully realize this. Just making sure everyone is aware that your plan has nothing to do with being a fan of the Chiefs, or football, or even sports for that matter.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2015, 08:26 PM
I fully realize this. Just making sure everyone is aware that your plan has nothing to do with being a fan of the Chiefs, or football, or even sports for that matter.

You're wrong. Sweets and I will probably be in full homer mode once a new QB is installed.

Then, for the first time in decades, there will be legitimate hope.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2015, 08:31 PM
You're wrong. Sweets and I will probably be in full homer mode once a new QB is installed.

Clay gets it. A shame Baby Lee does not.

Baby Lee
10-18-2015, 08:36 PM

Clay gets it. A shame Baby Lee does not.

And you'll both be as welcome as a KC QBs 2005-2015 reunion day.

jspchief
10-18-2015, 08:38 PM
Some changes are more reasonable than others.

Reid giving up playcalling is reasonable. Benching Smith is reasonable, as well as letting Murray leapfrog Daniel for the start.

Major changes in offensive or defensive schemes is unlikely. They don't have the line or RBs to switch to a run heavy offense.

Firing Sutton? Maybe the team gains some fire, maybe the fill in is more aggressive. But ultimately the DBs have to cover better.

I think the 8 game mark is when shit really needs to happen.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2015, 08:41 PM
And you'll both be as welcome as a KC QBs 2005-2015 reunion day.

http://image.slidesharecdn.com/whoisthisman11-141117084830-conversion-gate01/95/understanding-the-life-of-jesus-5-638.jpg?cb=1416214193

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-18-2015, 08:43 PM
Defense wins championships. Peyton, Fitzpatrick, and Cam can play below average and their teams still thrive. http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/sort/totalPointsPerGame/position/defense

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-18-2015, 08:45 PM
And as you can see... pass yards/game has no correlation with team success.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/sort/netPassingYardsPerGame

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2015, 08:46 PM
Defense wins championships. Peyton, Fitzpatrick, and Cam can play below average and their teams still thrive. http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/sort/totalPointsPerGame/position/defense

HEY MARTY! HOW YA' BEEN???

https://cdn1.lockerdome.com/uploads/3af78ad62aa74c0d32a258c56cc9b2ddcfebcf725741039bca8cb350f5d8daf7_:original

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2015, 08:47 PM
And as you can see... pass yards/game has no correlation with team success.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/sort/netPassingYardsPerGame

Shitting one's pants continually does however create a correlation for team success.