PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs How much blame does Alex Smith deserve for the Chiefs sucking?

RealSNR
10-18-2015, 08:53 PM
Poll forthcoming.

Time to get some data on this so we know where people stand.

notorious
10-18-2015, 08:54 PM
He isn't helping.

BossChief
10-18-2015, 08:54 PM
Id put it at 75% of the total sucking is directly attributable to Alex Smith.

SPchief
10-18-2015, 08:55 PM
Is this a real thread?

Baby Lee
10-18-2015, 08:56 PM
He isn't helping.

/Thread

I swear, I feel like I'm watching the last Pontiac dealership close, and there's a gaggle of yahoos saying 'I told them they should have put the Aztec out in Metallic Blue!!'

FloridaMan88
10-18-2015, 08:57 PM
A franchise QB can overcome talent deficiencies at other positions but a mediocre/bad QB will bring down an otherwise talented team.

rabblerouser
10-18-2015, 08:58 PM
Not as much as Reid.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-18-2015, 08:59 PM
As I posted in a previous thread, there is no correlation with QB yards/game and team success.

I'll put Alex in the top 4 in blame alongside Conley/Avant/Wilson for their excessive drops. Maclin has been worth every penny as he has hauled in 70% of his targets.

Reid is #1 to blame,
Sutton is #2 as his defense has been in the bottom third this year in points allowed
Dorsey #3 for draft evaluation and bad contracts that continue to haunt this team

milkman
10-18-2015, 09:01 PM
The biggest blame starts at the top with Hunt.

Reid and Dorsey are next.

Smith is next.

DaneMcCloud
10-18-2015, 09:03 PM
It should be evenly distributed between Reid, Dorsey and Smith, although the former are directly responsible for the latter.

Clark hunt deserves 100% of the blame for hiring the "biggest names" and turning over the keys to a couple of bozos once again.

RealSNR
10-18-2015, 09:03 PM
I'll put Alex in the top 4 in blame alongside Conley/Avant/Wilson for their excessive drops. Maclin has been worth every penny as he has hauled in 70% of his targets.

Yep, you're an idiot

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-18-2015, 09:06 PM
A franchise QB can overcome talent deficiencies at other positions but a mediocre/bad QB will bring down an otherwise talented team.

And how many active franchise QBs out there can do that? Maybe 3? Rodgers, Brady, and maybe Russell Wilson??

Matt Ryan and Romo don't fit into those categories, they have never hit 10+ wins without massive amounts of talent on offense (Roddy/Julio/Gonzalez ; Dez/Demarco)

That's 3 in a 32 man league.

rabblerouser
10-18-2015, 09:08 PM
I voted 20%

Reid keeps trotting Smiff out there, so it's Reid who is most culpable for the onfield suckitide.

milkman
10-18-2015, 09:11 PM
And how many active franchise QBs out there can do that? Maybe 3? Rodgers, Brady, and maybe Russell Wilson??

Matt Ryan and Romo don't fit into those categories, they have never hit 10+ wins without massive amounts of talent on offense (Roddy/Julio/Gonzalez ; Dez/Demarco)

A good QB will not bring down the talent around him.

Bowser
10-18-2015, 09:13 PM

Smith is next.

Close the thread

chiefzilla1501
10-18-2015, 09:13 PM
Andy Reid is to blame for marching Alex Smith out there.

That being said, who would be more successful? Andy Reid with a better QB, or Alex Smith with a better coach? Answer is obvious. Alex Smith is the main problem here. W

DaneMcCloud
10-18-2015, 09:14 PM

Uh, have you watched the Seahawks this year or are you aware of their record?

stevieray
10-18-2015, 09:14 PM

Smith is next.

^

rabblerouser
10-18-2015, 09:18 PM
Close the thread

Yup.

Mods??

Baby Lee
10-18-2015, 09:18 PM

They don't have run of the mill talent deficiencies. They have massive mental deficiencies [not in terms that they're stupid, they're not molded by the coaching staff with the drive and direction to win].

Bowser
10-18-2015, 09:22 PM
You should always vote for Direckshun's whore of a mother, by the way.

jd1020
10-18-2015, 09:25 PM
I applaud Alex Smith. He successfully sold himself as a franchise QB and the Chiefs bought it, easiest $45M of his life. Can you imagine this mother ****er as a car salesman? You'd walk in looking for a deal and leave paying more than MSRP.

BryanBusby
Andy Reid is to blame for marching Alex Smith out there.

That being said, who would be more successful? Andy Reid with a better QB, or Alex Smith with a better coach? Answer is obvious. Alex Smith is the main problem here. W
I don't think it really matters if Reid is successful with a new QB. This sack of shit was his chosen one.

Meatloaf
Since Smith is nothing more than a money-grabbing quitter, I'm going to label him as culprit #1. At least Hunt, Reid and Dorsey haven't quit......yet. Alex has.

After that, I'd kind of agree with Milk, that Hunt deserves a big portion of the blame since it appears that he simply isn't holding people accountable. He certainly didn't with Pioli (until he was notified of such sucknitude by CP banners). Frankly, I just can't see Clark calling in Reid and Dorsey and putting them on the hot seat for a few minutes.

After Hunt, I'd next put the blame on Mr Reid. Obviously, what he's doing isn't working. And even though I thought acquiring Alex Smith wasn't a bad thing to do at the time, it's way past time for Reid to notice that....ummmm.....his QB has quit.

So, in my mind, it's Alex, Hunt, Reid. I'm still giving Dorsey a pass, but more selections like Dee Ford and contracts like Smith's and he's gonna be included on this fine shit list.

Bowser
10-18-2015, 09:34 PM
I applaud Alex Smith. He successfully sold himself as a franchise QB and the Chiefs bought it, easiest $45M of his life. Can you imagine this mother ****er as a car salesman? You'd walk in looking for a deal and leave paying more than MSRP.

Now watch - Alex and Cassel will have saved up their Hunt money, invested incredibly wisely, and will buy the Cheifs as co-owners from Clark in ten years, then move the cChiefs to Rancho Cucamonga as the final FUCK YOU to Chiefs fans.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-18-2015, 09:34 PM
A good QB will not bring down the talent around him.

Show me proof.
Maclin has been the same productive receiver and is having a career high 70% of his passes received.

Jamaal Charles has scored more Total TD's in his first 20 games with Smith than his previous career numbers combined. http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/11307/jamaal-charles

So, you wanna keep talking about how you know NOTHING about our football team? Let's agree to stop on that note. :clap:

milkman
10-18-2015, 09:38 PM
Show me proof.
Maclin has been the same productive receiver and is having a career high 70% of his passes received.

Jamaal Charles has scored more Total TD's in his first 20 games with Smith than his previous career numbers combined. http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/11307/jamaal-charles

So, you wanna keep talking about how you know NOTHING about our football team? Let's agree to stop on that note. :clap:

Stats mean jack.

This team, as a whole, is playing way below the level of their talent.

Hammock Parties
I'd give him about 60% of the blame.

The other 40% divided among OL, defense (whom he makes worse) and Reid.

Hammock Parties
Show me proof.

How many touchdowns, genious?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-18-2015, 09:40 PM
Stats mean jack.

This team, as a whole, is playing way below the level of their talent.

I'm sure your comment has more truth than when Maclin said in training camp that his chemistry is Smith is the best he's had with a QB his whole career.......ROFL

rabblerouser
10-18-2015, 09:42 PM

To be fair, in SF Alex had an actual HC with balls and a plan of attack designed to get the most out of Smiff. Harbaugh likes to attack; Smith was very conservative by nature, so the two kind of had a simpatico thing that was kinda 'yin-yang'.

You can't blame Dorsey for :

A - being hoodwinked into believing Smiff had began ascending

And

B - getting the coach he was stuck with the QB of said coach's desire. (If only Pioli would have done what Haley wanted : draft Dalton and sign Hasselbeck...we wouldn't be having this conversation. *sigh*)

Reid and Smith really have brought out the worst of each other. Their deficiencies are reflected on each other a thousand times. It's horrific.

It's worse than 2012 because this team is more talented - Haley's coaching masked deficiencies in 2010 and 2011. This team has no real excuse, other than they are a reflection of their coach : bloated, overrated, soft, and gutless.

kcpasco
10-18-2015, 09:43 PM
I'm sure your comment has more truth than when Maclin said in training camp that his chemistry is Smith is the best he's had with a QB his whole career.......ROFL

Well one thing this franchise has done well is blow smoke up its fanbases ass.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-18-2015, 09:47 PM
Uh, have you watched the Seahawks this year or are you aware of their record?

Did you watch the Seahawks last season after they started 3-3 in 2014? Wilson took that team to the SB with a defense walking around on 1 leg. Oh and he also won a Superbowl the previous year. And that is considering their SOS last year was one of the toughest.
If Chancellor didn't hold out those first few games they'd be .500 or better right now. Richard Sherman can't function without him.

milkman
10-18-2015, 09:50 PM

I believe everything I'm told by players and coaches/said by true fucking morons.

RealSNR
10-18-2015, 09:51 PM
To be fair, in SF Alex had an actual HC with balls and a plan of attack designed to get the most out of Smiff. Harbaugh likes to attack; Smith was very conservative by nature, so the two kind of had a simpatico thing that was kinda 'yin-yang'.

And

B - getting the coach he was stuck with the QB of said coach's desire. (If only Pioli would have done what Haley wanted : draft Dalton and sign Hasselbeck...we wouldn't be having this conversation. *sigh*)

Reid and Smith really have brought out the worst of each other. Their deficiencies are reflected on each other a thousand times. It's horrific.

It's worse than 2012 because this team is more talented - Haley's coaching masked deficiencies in 2010 and 2011. This team has no real excuse, other than they are a reflection of their coach : bloated, overrated, soft, and gutless.

You have to stop this fucking Todd Haley bullshit. You really do.

Haley may be a head coach in the NFL some day. But he's not coming back here, and I'll shove glass up my urethra if he ends up being the kind of coach you think he can be.

The dude made this team soft plenty of times. They started seasons slow all the time due to his shit offseason coaching. Nobody wanted to work with that assfuck when he was calling the shots, either. It wasn't just Pioli who had that problem. Haley couldn't find a decent fucking offensive coordinator who could work compatibly with him to save his life.

Just because he was better than Romeo and Reid has lost control of the team doesn't mean Haley is all of a sudden a great option. He's not.

Dave Lane
10-18-2015, 09:58 PM
Id put it at 75% of the total sucking is directly attributable to Alex Smith.

I went 70. Give Andy 20% and OL/WR/whatever 10% of the suck.

rabblerouser
10-18-2015, 10:02 PM
You have to stop this ****ing Todd Haley bullshit. You really do.

Haley may be a head coach in the NFL some day. But he's not coming back here, and I'll shove glass up my urethra if he ends up being the kind of coach you think he can be.

The dude made this team soft plenty of times. They started seasons slow all the time due to his shit offseason coaching. Nobody wanted to work with that ass**** when he was calling the shots, either. It wasn't just Pioli who had that problem. Haley couldn't find a decent ****ing offensive coordinator who could work compatibly with him to save his life.

Just because he was better than Romeo and Reid has lost control of the team doesn't mean Haley is all of a sudden a great option. He's not.

I can't get over it.

He was my coach. He was an asshole because he had a fucking shit team and an asshole GM who put him in shit positions...but he really cared about winning. And it seemed like he really could win 2 games with guys off the street, as Romeo turned the team to instant shit.

He was better than Herm, Romeo...and now Andy has lost the team.

Haley was the SHIT, and he never had a chance to grow into the role at all.

It's part of why I'm still pissed at the Chiefs. 9-0 in 2013 was a mirage and it was a long time ago...after all this BS the front office needs to actually act like they care about winning for once since 2003.

Dave Lane
10-18-2015, 10:02 PM
Also in fairness to Alex I only was rating him on total offensive suck. Including defense could drop him to 50-60 range.

Dave Lane
10-18-2015, 10:08 PM
I can't get over it.

He was my coach. He was an asshole because he had a ****ing shit team and an asshole GM who put him in shit positions...but he really cared about winning. And it seemed like he really could win 2 games with guys off the street, as Romeo turned the team to instant shit.

He was better than Herm, Romeo...and now Andy has lost the team.

Haley was the SHIT, and he never had a chance to grow into the role at all.

It's part of why I'm still pissed at the Chiefs. 9-0 in 2013 was a mirage and it was a long time ago...after all this BS the front office needs to actually act like they care about winning for once since 2003.

I loved Haleys unorthodox approach to the game. He was hard and tough on players other than the strike year when he did go soft.

Whether he would have been a great or even good coach we will never know. If he hadn't been ****ed over by Pioli we would know. I'm thinking he would have shit the bed eventually. Meanwhile Pittsburgh is winning with Vick and 3rd stringers once again.

rabblerouser
10-18-2015, 10:15 PM
I loved Haleys unorthodox approach to the game. He was hard and tough on players other than the strike year when he did go soft.

Whether he would have been a great or even good coach we will never know. If he hadn't been ****ed over by Pioli we would know. I'm thinking he would have shit the bed eventually. Meanwhile Pittsburgh is winning with Vick and 3rd stringers once again.

In re: 2011 - HALEY WAS RIGHT

The players needed conditioning more than XandO work; we've seen how bad injuries are now with the new rules concerning practice and contact.

Who got hurt in 2011??

Moeaki, who became known as 'Brokeaki'
Berry on a cheap shot from Stevie Johnson
Jamaal on a freak play (much like the one last week)

None of which was his fault. Not one iota. It was plain dumb bad luck, and Pioli was waiting for a chance to be a snake.

Meanwhile, Pittsburgh is winning with the 3rd string QB they drafted a couple drafts ago...

TimBone
10-18-2015, 11:24 PM
I desperately wanted to vote for semen. But I decided to be mature and vote 70%. There are certainly other problems, but Alex's timidness, inability to keep his eyes downfield, and refusal to throw downfield create so many problems for this team. The constant three and outs are even affecting the defense. He's broken, and he's got to go.

Also, semen.

Prison Bitch
10-18-2015, 11:35 PM
Impossible to say. QB are too varied in talent level. Could Aaron Rodgers win with 2 good players and 8 garbage ones? Sure. Could the league avg QB? No chance in hell. So all told I'd say he's 33% to blame, 50% the teammates, and 17% Lard Ass calling the plays

smith11
10-19-2015, 01:21 AM
Also in fairness to Alex I only was rating him on total offensive suck. Including defense could drop him to 50-60 range.

fairness to alex--what is that

TimBone
10-19-2015, 01:46 AM
fairness to alex--what is that
Check out this motherfucker.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-19-2015, 06:02 AM
I meditated upon this in the Sith sphere this morning, and came to the following conclusion:

While certainly not the ONLY problem, and while the Chiefs do not boast an All-World O-line, the fact of the matter is this; when Alex gets his shots, he more often than not does NOT hit paydirt and when he does, the factors of sunshine/dog's ass FAR outweigh any semblance of consistent skill.

The man was broken when he arrived, and he will leave destroyed.

chiefzilla1501
10-19-2015, 06:17 AM
You have to stop this ****ing Todd Haley bullshit. You really do.

The dude made this team soft plenty of times. They started seasons slow all the time due to his shit offseason coaching. Nobody wanted to work with that ass**** when he was calling the shots, either. It wasn't just Pioli who had that problem. Haley couldn't find a decent ****ing offensive coordinator who could work compatibly with him to save his life.

Haley never had a choice in his OC. Weis was forced on him and we all know pioli refused to hire away from the tree. So who does that leave you with? For as much as people want to call him unlikeable, his ex players rave about him and most of the players he hounded, including DJ, resigned with the team under haleys watch.

I don't think it's worth talking about because Haley would never come here. I'm with rabblerouser... I don't think anyone knows what Haley can do with a supportive front office. He was limited in a million ways by pioli.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-19-2015, 06:25 AM
Haley never had a choice in his OC. Weis was forced on him and we all know pioli refused to hire away from the tree. So who does that leave you with? For as much as people want to call him unlikeable, his ex players rave about him and most of the players he hounded, including DJ, resigned with the team under haleys watch.

I don't think it's worth talking about because Haley would never come here. I'm with rabblerouser... I don't think anyone knows what Haley can do with a supportive front office. He was limited in a million ways by pioli.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J9gKyRmic20" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KCUnited
10-19-2015, 06:38 AM
I'm convinced the Hunt's have a reputation for being a sugar daddy to has been or never will be coaching regimes. I mean, Brad Childress? I've never heard his name mentioned in any coaching vacancy around the league. Fucking WR strategist? How about you run past the fucking sticks? That'll be a million dollars! It just reeks of bringing in all my boys to get paid by chunt before we have to get real jobs.

FRCDFED
10-19-2015, 06:39 AM

And

I still think Haley was a solid coach that got railroaded. Dont really care if Im in the minority here.

jspchief
10-19-2015, 06:40 AM
I said 70% because I genuinely believe he is killing the entire team.

But I'll also say that going forward, that Reid gets 10% for each successive week that he continues to start Smith.

Chronic
10-19-2015, 06:41 AM
Alex Smith is complete ass..

He's Cassell part 2..

Chiefs will never win with him under center, sad thing is we're stuck with his lame ass for another year-

FRCDFED
10-19-2015, 06:48 AM
Alex Smith is complete ass..

He's Cassell part 2..

Chiefs will never win with him under center, sad thing is we're stuck with his lame ass for another year-

Is it him or this POS outdated dink and dunk scheme he is forced to play in?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-19-2015, 06:55 AM
Is it him or this POS outdated dink and dunk scheme he is forced to play in?

I don't believe he could thrive in anything else at this point in his career.

FloridaMan88
10-19-2015, 08:34 AM
As I posted in a previous thread, there is no correlation with QB yards/game and team success.

Your lame act as Alex Smith's attorney/agent is getting old.

The main problems with Alex Smith aren't passing yards per game related.

The problem is he can't operate a 2 minute offense (the Chiefs have yet to score a TD in a drive that began during the final 2 minutes of a half since he's been the team's starting QB).

The problem is he can't consistently or effectively compliment the Chiefs run-first approach with a downfield playaction passing game.

The problem is he too often settles for conservative checkdown passes for minimal gains on third and long (or even third and 4 or 5).

The problem is he folds under the slightest hint of pressure and accepts sacks way too easily, rather than trying to keep downfield opportunities alive.

Alex Smith has been in this offense for three years now, he has been in the NFL for 11 years and is getting paid $17 million/year (a higher average salary/year than the likes of Carson Palmer, Andy Dalton, Tom Brady, Andrew Luck, Marcus Mariota, and Ryan Fitzpatrick... starting QB's that all provide far more playmaking ability than Alex Smith does).

It is time to stop making excuses for Alex Smith and recognize the fact he is a failure.

Reerun_KC
10-19-2015, 08:49 AM
I put him around 30%.... You cant have Smith shoulder all the blame without looking at why he is here and why he is playing the way he is...

30% Smith / 70% Reid...

I am a firm believer in curing the cancer than continuing to just treat the symptoms...

KC native
10-19-2015, 08:51 AM
100% of the blame is Alice's.

Reid also gets 100% of the blame.

Sutton gets 75.5% of the blame.

Dorsey gets 33.3% of the blame.

*totals may not add up to rounding and general angry nature of me.

Dave Lane
10-19-2015, 09:33 AM
I said 70% because I genuinely believe he is killing the entire team.

But I'll also say that going forward, that Reid gets 10% for each successive week that he continues to start Smith.

Very reasonable

Molitoth
10-19-2015, 09:35 AM
I think the team has quit because of Alex Smith.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-19-2015, 09:51 AM
Receivers are so shocked when it's not a bubble they drop it

Reerun_KC
10-19-2015, 09:51 AM
I think the team has quit because of Alex Smith.

I would lay most of the blame at Denvers doorsteps... Reid's masterful plan did us zero favors in that game...

Team quit because they realized they cant beat a worn ragged out arm Peyton Manning in Arrowhead on the biggest stage in the biggest game in at least a decade for this franchise in that stadium..

Then come out and have JC call out the coaches for having them unprepared and outcoached in Green Bay...

The team has quit on not only Reids Handpicked QB, but they have quit on Reid.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-19-2015, 09:52 AM
...and partial blame to Suttons D for letting turds like Diggs go HAM. That team was LAST in passing yards going in.

dls6501
10-19-2015, 10:28 AM

ROFL at this entire post.

Grim
10-19-2015, 10:35 AM
Blow up the coaching staff and roster.Just flush everything.

I think Smith is a much smaller part of the problem.

jerryforeverrice80
10-19-2015, 11:38 AM
i can't comment on the trend since my team is ass right now and got lucky to win yesterday.

on a side not you win as a team and lose as a team.

jonzie04
10-19-2015, 11:46 AM
With even Matt Cassel level Quarterbacking we're 4-2 right now at the very worst, through the toughest part of the schedule (probably one of the strongest in the NFL), and with the Defense starting to play better..

Jerm
10-19-2015, 11:48 AM
In a time when Landry fucking Jones can come in against an elite defense and lead his team to victory, Alex Smith has zero fucking excuses.

Baby Lee
10-19-2015, 11:55 AM
With even Matt Cassel level Quarterbacking we're 4-2 right now at the very worst, through the toughest part of the schedule (probably one of the strongest in the NFL), and with the Defense starting to play better..

Hypothetical teams are AWESOME!!

jonzie04
10-19-2015, 12:12 PM
Hypothetical teams are AWESOME!!

Especially when they don't have Alex Smith on them.

The Franchise
10-19-2015, 12:12 PM
I'm not even sure that we beat the Jags at this point.

BandwagonChiefsFan
10-19-2015, 12:32 PM
I am proud to be 1 of 8 people to vote:

100% - He's the worst thing to happen to Kansas City since the previous QB we traded for

MotherfuckerJones
10-19-2015, 01:21 PM
I'm at 70% Alex, 30% oline and Front office/coaching staff.

Mav
10-19-2015, 04:30 PM
60% Andy , 30 percent Alex Smith and 10% me for believing in the terrible football player.

Ming the Merciless
10-19-2015, 04:46 PM
90% of the time its half mental

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-19-2015, 05:33 PM
Sex Panther.

Eleazar
10-19-2015, 05:43 PM
50% Andy, 25% Alex, 25% Offensive Line

Easy 6
10-19-2015, 05:57 PM
I went with 60% because there is no getting around the fact that QB is the single most important position in professional sports.

But yeah, theres no shortage of muck to rake... theres a whole string of shiteating losers that need to be called onto the carpet, and if the guy capable of calling them onto it doesn't do it, then maybe HE is the biggest problem.

Mr. Laz
10-19-2015, 09:55 PM
SNR's endless question to attack other fans for not hating Alex Smith enough.

99% hatred is NOT ENOUGH, YOU MUTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!/Rage SNR

:shake:

ClevelandBronco
10-19-2015, 09:56 PM
I went with 60% because there is no getting around the fact that QB is the single most important position in professional sports.

But yeah, theres no shortage of muck to rake... theres a whole string of shiteating losers that need to be called onto the carpet, and if the guy capable of calling them onto it doesn't do it, then maybe HE is the biggest problem.

Good. We need more votes at 60%. Currently, it's really screwing up the bell curve.

On second viewing, maybe 50% is the culprit.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-19-2015, 09:59 PM
Let the hate flow

RealSNR
10-19-2015, 10:07 PM
SNR's endless question to attack other fans for not hating Alex Smith enough.

99% hatred is NOT ENOUGH, YOU MUTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!/Rage SNR

:shake:

I don't give a shit how much a person hates Alex Smith. All I'm doing is arguing that you can't just say, "It's a team game, so how about some blocking first?"

I and many others are of the belief that you shouldn't have to put even a half-perfect team around a QB to judge whether or not that QB sucks.

We've seen in Alex's regression from 2014 to 2015 in spite of more receiving options and better blocking that he will simply never be good enough to get this team to the top. That means that in order for this team to be successful, he is an issue that absolutely must be addressed and fixed. And since the team has decided to start losing lots and lots of games, there's no time quite like this offseason when we'll be in prime position to get that team need checked off the shopping list.

Want to have a real conversation about this now, or would you rather bitch and whine about what a big angry internet bully I am?

Baby Lee
10-19-2015, 10:21 PM
SNR's a sensitive soul, who doesn't cotton to coarse language or incivility.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-19-2015, 10:24 PM
Just join us Baby Lee. Don't fight it anymore. The team doesn't deserve it.

Baby Lee
10-19-2015, 10:31 PM

Join what? Fight what? Us who?

Hammock Parties
10-19-2015, 10:33 PM

Baby Lee is a fence sitter. He doesn't really have opinions about the Chiefs one way or the other. He's just here to make you feel dumber about yours, no matter what it is.

Baby Lee
10-19-2015, 10:35 PM
Baby Lee is a fence sitter. He doesn't really have opinions about the Chiefs one way or the other. He's just here to make you feel dumber about yours, no matter what it is.

It only looks that way to you because you've lived your life yelling dumb opinions at the top of your lungs.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-19-2015, 10:38 PM
A sweet soul he will be

NWTF
10-19-2015, 11:10 PM

Yup. Theres not much he can do when everything else isnt clicking. He has a few HUGE limitations as a starting QB. Limitations that good QBs dont have. Teams that place value on contending for championships would value him as a quality backup not a starter.

Hes good at just riding the wave when its going good, and being a non risk taker he can do that just fine. When things are going bad and you need someone on offense( generally the QB ) to step up and stop the bleeding hes not your guy. Hes nothing more than dead weight when playing from behind.

His next stop will be as a backup.

RealSNR
10-19-2015, 11:20 PM
SNR's a sensitive soul, who doesn't cotton to coarse language or incivility.

Oh. Thank you very much!

Psyko Tek
10-19-2015, 11:52 PM
It's all andy and dorsey's fault
they pickled him and let him continue
ever seen another qb sit on the bench without a tablet or pics in front of him?
fuck that he is alone a coach should bwe in his face saying this look at this
I blame coaching
alex sucks but has got no help from the coaching staff