PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Bleacher Report Marcus peters next darrelle revis

oaklandhater
10-19-2015, 03:31 PM
<iframe src="http://bleacherreport.com/video_embed?id=gzY2RheDr1gTX_o-e-y6QrKWcyjzL1_D" width="630" height="355" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" seamless></iframe>

RealSNR
10-19-2015, 03:35 PM
WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS WOULD HAPPEN?

My cock grew 6 sizes larger the day we drafted Peters. It renewed my Chiefs fandom.

Then... well... Andy Reid gonna work his magic.

So much for that.

ModSocks
10-19-2015, 03:37 PM
He's gonna be good.

Right now he's getting picked on though.

ModSocks
10-19-2015, 03:39 PM
Verrett reminds me of a young Brandon Flowers.

Otter
10-19-2015, 03:43 PM
My cock grew 6 sizes larger the day we drafted Peters.There's a joke there somewhere.

scho63
10-19-2015, 03:44 PM
It's like finding a fleck of gold in pile of elephant shit!

TimBone
10-19-2015, 03:50 PM
I get the feeling Peters is gonna skip town on KC the first chance he gets.

sedated
10-19-2015, 03:51 PM

well then I guess there's just one thing left to do.

win the whole...fuggin...thing

staylor26
10-19-2015, 03:53 PM

That's just silly as he wont have the opportunity to for at least 5 more years after this one. Plenty of time to get a deal done. He will be the best player on the team sooner than later.

TimBone
10-19-2015, 03:54 PM
That's just silly as he wont have the opportunity to for at least 5 more years after this one.
I don't need you to tell me how it works.

staylor26
10-19-2015, 03:56 PM
I don't need you to tell me how it works.

But you did need me to tell you how retarded it is to be concerned about losing a player that we have the option to keep for 6 seasons.

O.city
10-19-2015, 03:59 PM
He's a little stiff if the hips. Needs some yoga

TimBone
10-19-2015, 03:59 PM
But you did need me to tell you how retarded it is to be concerned about losing a player that we have the option to keep for 6 seasons.
*sigh*

No, I really didn't.

staylor26
10-19-2015, 04:01 PM
*sigh*

No, I really didn't.

So why are you so concerned then? :hmmm:

TimBone
10-19-2015, 04:07 PM
So why are you so concerned then? :hmmm:
If this shit stain of a franchise decides to get their head out of their ass and draft a franchise QB this offseason, it's going to take that QB a number of years to develop. If Marcus Peters becomes the stud that he's believed to become, it would be nice to have him around for a number of years while our window is open.

This ain't rocket surgery, bud.

staylor26
10-19-2015, 04:13 PM
If this shit stain of a franchise decides to get their head out of their ass and draft a franchise QB this offseason, it's going to take that QB a number of years to develop. If Marcus Peters becomes the stud that he's believed to become, it would be nice to have him around for a number of years while our window is open.

This ain't rocket surgery, bud.

I understand what you're saying, but in this day and age you can win with a rookie QB, so I still don't see much reason for concern. If we pick the right guy we should have immediate success with the talent we have.

Rain Man
10-19-2015, 04:30 PM
Did anyone else notice him saying something to Alex after his interception? I'm not sure if he's a leader or just mouthy, but it would appear that both he and Kelce have a desire to win, and I like that.

staylor26
10-19-2015, 04:36 PM
Did anyone else notice him saying something to Alex after his interception? I'm not sure if he's a leader or just mouthy, but it would appear that both he and Kelce have a desire to win, and I like that.

I didn't catch that. What happened?

jspchief
10-19-2015, 04:44 PM
Peters is looking like he will be special, but the CB people should be talking about this year is Josh Norman. He's absolutely shutting guys down.

TrebMaxx
10-19-2015, 04:45 PM
I saw that! I bet he told Alex he better not waste the turnover. Looked like he was giving him orders.

Rain Man
10-19-2015, 04:45 PM

I just caught a glimpse of him going up to Alex as Alex was about to step onto the field, and it was apparent that he was saying something with vigor. It was only on the screen for a second.

Saccopoo
10-19-2015, 04:46 PM

Yep.

And that was the drive where the Chiefs scored the TD.

He also ran up and gave Reid the ball right after that interception.

Rain Man
10-19-2015, 04:46 PM
I saw that! I bet he told Alex he better not waste the turnover. Looked like he was giving him orders.

I got the impression that there was some exhorting going on, which I thought was interesting coming from a rookie CB to a veteran QB.

The Franchise
10-19-2015, 04:47 PM

It was right after he handed the ball to Reid. He turned around and started walking towards Alex and you could tell that he was saying something to him. Then they cut away.