PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Mother **** You Andy Reid.

Wallcrawler
10-19-2015, 10:29 PM
1-5. God damn. Did anyone else besides George see this coming?

There is far too much talent on this roster to play this poorly. Reid sits there same shit new press conference committed fully to let this dumpster fire of an offense burn all season.

Oh rest assured that if the fire starts to go out Fat Andy will be right there to throw another takeout bag on the fire.

When you have more punts than first downs thats hilariously bad. Dont give me the Jamaal injury as an excuse either because the offense sucked while he was healthy too.

Why? Andy criminally underused Charles every game.

Even though Andy hasnt seen his cock without a mirror for decades he could tell you with absolute certainty that he had never been harder than the moment Jamaals ACL snapped.

No more questions about why he doesnt give him the ball. Worst pass protection in the league and its all passes all the time. Forget that we could win games as a smashmouth team.

Lets put the season in the hands of a guy who has no fire nor confidence in himself. A safe throw or sack QB with a knack for hanging his guys out to dry.

Brilliant Andy. Tell us all about the better job you gotta do and take full responsibility knowing full well ther will be no consequences for your tragi-comic ineptitude.

1-5 is shameful for the talent this team has. This is not NFL Head Coach material.

This is insane. Repeating the same things again and again expecting the result to change is by definition, insanity.

Reid should be accountable. Clearly his game management has utterly failed. Hand over the playsheet.

Hell, hand over the headset while youre at it.

You owe The Royals bigtime. They are the very reason that this city has not had your fat ass shaved sterilized and destroyed.

Baby Lee
10-19-2015, 10:33 PM
Any QB on earth but Alex, and it's all sunshine from here on out.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-19-2015, 10:39 PM
This is good. We need a purge and it starts with ASS11

Bufkin
10-19-2015, 10:47 PM
Key cornerstone players like Justin Houston, Jeremy Maclin, and Marcus Peters are all young and locked up for the long run. It won't take a complete amputation to fix this flesh wound.

Rain Man
10-19-2015, 10:54 PM
What does the phrase "Mother **** You" really mean? Does that mean you want your mother to copulate with him? His own mother? What's really involved here?

Discuss Thrower
10-19-2015, 10:55 PM
2011 allllllll over again.

This team is going to need three great drafts to be truly competitive.

Bugeater
10-19-2015, 10:56 PM
Yes, that's totally what he said. Your act is getting tired, better go back to pop culture references. It's really the only thing you do well.

Baby Lee
10-19-2015, 10:58 PM
Key cornerstone players like Justin Houston, Jeremy Maclin, and Marcus Peters are all young and locked up for the long run. It won't take a complete amputation to fix this flesh wound.

Sooooo, 3 down, 50 and a coaching staff to go?

Baby Lee
10-19-2015, 11:00 PM
Yes, that's totally what he said. Your act is getting tired, better go back to pop culture references. It's really the only thing you do well.

Who died and made you CP police?

And I didn't say that's what the OP said. I was trying to offer the only rational solution there appears to be anymore.

Do you differ?

Brock
10-19-2015, 11:05 PM
It's a certainty there's no reason to put smith back on the field. None. This is cassel level bullshit.

ThaVirus
10-19-2015, 11:06 PM
Your act is getting tired, better go back to pop culture references. It's really the only thing you do well.

Dave Lane
10-19-2015, 11:07 PM

Mods can we rename him ReeBaby Lee?

Dave Lane
10-19-2015, 11:08 PM
It's a certainty there's no reason to put smith back on the field. None. This is cassel level bullshit.

The Pioli - Cassel Love Boat movie was one I never hoped to see again. And now this shit.

Baby Lee
10-19-2015, 11:14 PM

Rich coming from the bulletin board Reidtard.

saphojunkie
10-19-2015, 11:15 PM
Thread deriding Andy Reid, Baby Lee steps in to say everyone is only calling for Alex's head. This is how narrative gets myopic.

Baby Lee
10-19-2015, 11:20 PM
Thread deriding Andy Reid, Baby Lee steps in to say everyone is only calling for Alex's head. This is how narrative gets myopic.

I was correcting his misapprehension of the team's problem.

Additionally, bringing it in line with proper format for CP threads.

Bugeater
10-19-2015, 11:20 PM
He's just trying to offer a solution! Leave Baby Lee alone!

(note the pop culture reference)

Baby Lee
10-19-2015, 11:22 PM
He's just trying to offer a solution! Leave Baby Lee alone!

(note the pop culture reference)

When did you turn into such a dick?

I've never so much said boo to you.

Is the stress of seeing how dire things are with the Chiefs really getting to you THIS much?

Brock
10-19-2015, 11:24 PM
Quit trying to put baby in corner

Dave Lane
10-19-2015, 11:30 PM
Rich coming from the bulletin board Reidtard.

Andy Reid in 17 years in this league has had 3 losing seasons. 3. Since Dick Vermeil pulled out of Dodge we had 3 winning season. 3.

Had Alex Smith had 14 years he had been in the top 5 in passing and he was tailing off I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Manning is your perfect example. Even though he's almost as bad as Smith I give him the respect of knowing the game and what to do even if its physically hard for him to do at this point.

So until Andy falls flat on his face with an actual QB I say the jury is out. His loyalty to Alex is trying my and perhaps all the players and fans patience. His loyalty may prove his undoing. But 6 games does not erase a 17 year record, dipshit.

Baby Lee
10-19-2015, 11:36 PM
Andy Reid in 17 years in this league has had 3 losing seasons. 3. Since Dick Vermeil pulled out of Dodge we had 3 winning season. 3.

Had Alex Smith had 14 years he had been in the top 5 in passing and he was tailing off I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Manning is your perfect example. Even though he's almost as bad as Smith I give him the respect of knowing the game and what to do even if its physically hard for him to do at this point.

So until Andy falls flat on his face with an actual QB I say the jury is out. His loyalty to Alex is trying my and perhaps all the players and fans patience. His loyalty may prove his undoing. But 6 games does not erase a 17 year record, dipshit.

We got it. You're on the record, Andy is fine.

Time will tell.

Also, I'd look out. It seems that criticizing the OP isn't looked on too kindly.

Psyko Tek
10-19-2015, 11:46 PM
WHY HAS THIS TAKEN SO LONG?
ALEX IS A PROBLEM BUT ALEX CAUSED HIM
ANDY CALLS SHIT PLAYS
and you fuckers just figured it out?

my GAWD

Dave Lane
10-19-2015, 11:47 PM
We got it. You're on the record, Andy is fine.

Time will tell.

Also, I'd look out. It seems that criticizing the OP isn't looked on too kindly.

As usual in your binary brain I said no such thing. You and reeretard have forced me into having to defend Andy. I don't even like the guy but a record of success is not something to not weigh in the balance. I don't care if they fire him tomorrow, I don't think it's the right move. I think someone has to take playcalling away from him and he needs to be a head coach. He also needs to let go of his honey booboo and do the right thing for the Chiefs.

If he refuses to do both I hope they do fire him.

Psyko Tek
10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
What does the phrase "Mother **** You" really mean? Does that mean you want your mother to copulate with him? His own mother? What's really involved here?

I think it involves tools things we don't wanna talk about in polite company
or even here, use you imagination,and figure it's twice as worse

Baby Lee
10-20-2015, 12:01 AM
As usual in your binary brain I said no such thing. You and reeretard have forced me into having to defend Andy. I don't even like the guy but a record of success is not something to not weigh in the balance. I don't care if they fire him tomorrow, I don't think it's the right move. I think someone has to take playcalling away from him and he needs to be a head coach. He also needs to let go of his honey booboo and do the right thing for the Chiefs.

Maybe you should say that, if that's what you mean.

And when you use the term 'binary brain' I think you're looking for the phrase 'non mindreading'

I've given Reid every chance, week after week, but this team has MRSA level rot in its competitiveness.

Week after week, I've said 'it's not how they did yesrday, it's how they respond today.' I think that's fair, given Reid's own words, again week after week. But now a third of the season is over, and the year is done, and what should have injected backbone into them has found them more and more hapless, and less and less give a shit.

Maybe he needs a different type of player peopling his squad. Maybe there's a segment his approach works with. But as it stands now, they are eons, light years, from respectable. Far enough away one doubts they'd recognize it if they saw it.

For me, everything is on the table. But someone credible has to be in charge.

I'm still open to him making his case. But I need to see at least a first step.

jonzie04
10-20-2015, 03:44 AM

You mean 2012? But Unless your definition of being "truly competitive" means... favorites to win the Superbowl then it doesn't have to. This team could be a playoff team after a single draft. It might take 3 years, for the QB and a few other guys to develop, but definitely not 3 great drafts...

We're pretty similar talent wise, to the 2010 bengals, who started being competitive again in 2011, and they have been since, after drafting Dalton and Green that year.

If we can hit on a good QB, and a few more picks. We can turn this thing around in a single year. And theres no telling if any of the young guys we have on the roster will step up. March, Alexander, Nunez Roches, Ford, Nelson Conley, Wilson, O'shaugnessey.

Reerun_KC
10-20-2015, 06:16 AM
Never mind.

Reerun_KC
10-20-2015, 06:21 AM
1-5. God damn. Did anyone else besides George see this coming?

There is far too much talent on this roster to play this poorly. Reid sits there same shit new press conference committed fully to let this dumpster fire of an offense burn all season.

Oh rest assured that if the fire starts to go out Fat Andy will be right there to throw another takeout bag on the fire.

When you have more punts than first downs thats hilariously bad. Dont give me the Jamaal injury as an excuse either because the offense sucked while he was healthy too.

Why? Andy criminally underused Charles every game.

Even though Andy hasnt seen his cock without a mirror for decades he could tell you with absolute certainty that he had never been harder than the moment Jamaals ACL snapped.

No more questions about why he doesnt give him the ball. Worst pass protection in the league and its all passes all the time. Forget that we could win games as a smashmouth team.

Lets put the season in the hands of a guy who has no fire nor confidence in himself. A safe throw or sack QB with a knack for hanging his guys out to dry.

Brilliant Andy. Tell us all about the better job you gotta do and take full responsibility knowing full well ther will be no consequences for your tragi-comic ineptitude.

1-5 is shameful for the talent this team has. This is not NFL Head Coach material.

This is insane. Repeating the same things again and again expecting the result to change is by definition, insanity.

Reid should be accountable. Clearly his game management has utterly failed. Hand over the playsheet.

Hell, hand over the headset while youre at it.

You owe The Royals bigtime. They are the very reason that this city has not had your fat ass shaved sterilized and destroyed.
Dude you nail it every time you post. Great work.

Reerun_KC
10-20-2015, 06:23 AM
Stop being jealous....its unbecoming.

bevischief
10-20-2015, 06:26 AM
Order 66. Purge the coaching staff.

TEX
10-20-2015, 06:49 AM

I understand the defense of Andy Reid's past record, but the deal is that he has not really accomplished anything without a true franchise QB. :shrug:

When Clark hired Reid & Dorsey, I thought the first thing they would do was go out and get a real franchise QB since both had come from organizations that featured one and had experienced long term success because of it. BUT NOOOO, they go out and trade for a retread and extend him instead of getting a FA QB as a place holder until a real franchise QB was available.

Don't understand the thinking from day 1 about trying to build with Smith. Makes that decision much worse when one considers where Reid and Dorsey came from and all the failures the Chiefs organization has endured doing exactly what they're doing now.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-20-2015, 07:21 AM
Carry on.

HemiEd
10-20-2015, 07:26 AM
I understand the defense of Andy Reid's past record, but the deal is that he has not really accomplished anything without a true franchise QB. :shrug:

When Clark hired Reid & Dorsey, I thought the first thing they would do was go out and get a real franchise QB since both had come from organizations that featured one and had experienced long term success because of it. BUT NOOOO, they go out and trade for a retread and extend him instead of getting a FA QB as a place holder until a real franchise QB was available.

Don't understand the thinking from day 1 about trying to build with Smith. Makes that decision much worse when one considers where Reid and Dorsey came from and all the failures the Chiefs organization has endured doing exactly what they're doing now.

Ownership has nothing to do with it though, it is all just coincidence that they decided to do the same thing as the previous GMs and Head Coaches.

jd1020
10-20-2015, 07:30 AM
Andy Reid isn't even awake on the sidelines.

http://media.cleveland.com/plain-dealer/photo/2012/12/11970817-standard.jpg

Look at him... he's fucking sleeping on the job.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 07:52 AM
Yeah. Because -4 yd bubble screens need a QB that can put some mustard on the ball.

ROFL

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 07:54 AM

Look at him... he's ****ing sleeping on the job.

Looks like he's checking to see if he pissed himself.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 07:56 AM

Without Jim Johnson, Andy Reid is a .500 coach who is 0-3 in the playoffs.

Doesn't matter who his QB is.

That's a fact.

Reerun_KC
10-20-2015, 08:01 AM

That's a fact.
I've noticed when it comes to Reid. Facts aren't really necessary. People will make shit up. Its all because of the true fan syndrome of hate the QB, nothing else matters. Especially facts.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 08:06 AM
I've noticed when it comes to Reid. Facts aren't really necessary. People will make shit up. Its all because of the true fan syndrome of hate the QB, nothing else matters. Especially facts.

They HOPE that a QB change could make all those bubble screens -4 yds behind the LOS be as dynamic as the one to Albert Wilson last Sunday...

TEX
10-20-2015, 08:17 AM

That's a fact.

Yep. I know that as well. I just prefer to get a franchise QB first, then get my stud DC.

jd1020
10-20-2015, 08:19 AM
Looks like he's checking to see if he pissed himself.

He's trying to fix the static on his FM radio.

Reerun_KC
10-20-2015, 08:19 AM
Funny how they forget how daniles played in the SD and that he did throw a -6 yard screen and a shit ton of dumpoffs.

Or how Westbrook in Philly lead the team in receiving several times or in the top 3 of targets and catches.

Reid is exactly who Philly fan said he was, nothing changed except rose colored glasses.

Dave Lane
10-20-2015, 08:21 AM

Give me the list of head coaches that have achieved greatness with a QB thats the lowest rated QB in the league. I'll be waiting right over there...

Dave Lane
10-20-2015, 08:22 AM

Once you go black...

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 08:27 AM
Give me the list of head coaches that have achieved greatness with a QB thats the lowest rated QB in the league. I'll be waiting right over there...

Joe Gibbs won with Jay Schroeder.

Of course, Jay didn't win the Super Bowl - Doug Williams did. But Jay started most of the season, and had almost as many INTs as TDs and had a completion % of below .500

Trent Dilfer invented the QBR at ESPN to give the appearance that he wasn't terrible as well.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 08:28 AM

Andy looks like he's putting on weight.

OctoberFart
10-20-2015, 09:17 AM
Does Andy need to do a better job? How long does he think you guys will take that BS excuse for being a piss poor coach?

New World Order
10-20-2015, 09:19 AM
Does Andy need to do a better job? How long does he think you guys will take that BS excuse for being a piss poor coach?

We should have signed Tom Cable, Norv Turner or Dennis Allen.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 09:23 AM
Baby Lee vs. Dave Lane??

No shit??

Put up the cage, I'm going for popcorn.

New World Order
10-20-2015, 09:25 AM
Andy looks like he's putting on weight.

And hitting the tanning beds.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 09:25 AM

BRING TODD HALEY BACK!!

ROFL

I want the Todd to come in and scream 'Throw the fucking ball DOWNFIELD, Alice!!' To the QB.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 09:26 AM
And hitting the tanning beds.

Little bit.

Looks like he's been picking up what Sammy Sosa has been putting down.

OctoberFart
10-20-2015, 09:29 AM

Well you are getting very similar results. I actually liked Cable but the other two were turds and were fired quick.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 09:44 AM
Well you are getting very similar results. I actually liked Cable but the other two were turds and were fired quick.

Norv Turner??

Turd - yes.

Fired quick?? He was in Washington, Oakland, AND San Diego for far too long lol

Reerun_KC
10-20-2015, 09:50 AM
BRING TODD HALEY BACK!!

ROFL

I want the Todd to come in and scream 'Throw the fucking ball DOWNFIELD, Alice!!' To the QB.
That would be worth the price of admission.

The Franchise
10-20-2015, 10:03 AM
Not sure there's any truth to it.....but interesting nonetheless.

image: http://www.walterfootball.com/images/fball/chiefsb_logo.gif

Kansas City Chiefs (1-5) - Previously: #30 - I said it on the podcast, but I don't think the Chiefs are going to win more than three games this year. There's some turmoil in the locker room regarding the coaching staff I can't get into, and Jamaal Charles being gone has ruined that entire offense.

Read more at http://www.walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php#LbFJHsDOAiqupdbK.99

ChiTown
10-20-2015, 10:04 AM

GOOD!

I hope this shit fucking implodes. The sooner the better, IMO

jd1020
10-20-2015, 10:08 AM

What does Walter know?

The Franchise
10-20-2015, 10:11 AM
What does Walter know?

I don't know. That's why I prefaced it with "not sure if there's any truth to it".

For all we know....he's got some sources somewhere. Or he doesn't and he's making shit up.

But with the way this team is playing right now....I wouldn't be surprised to find out there's turmoil in the locker room.

Hammock Parties
10-20-2015, 10:14 AM
I doubt the defensive players have much faith in Sutton anymore. They aren't dumb. The players probably like Reid but realize he's kind of incompetent.

O.city
10-20-2015, 10:30 AM
I'd say they're sick of playing well only to lose because our qb can't complete a pass 10 yards downfield.

Clay said it in another thread, but with a competent qb, we're 3 and 2 right now, maybe even beat cincy in cincy with a qb that can throw tds.

Hammock Parties
10-20-2015, 10:32 AM
I'd say they're sick of playing well only to lose because our qb can't complete a pass 10 yards downfield.

Clay said it in another thread, but with a competent qb, we're 3 and 2 right now, maybe even beat cincy in cincy with a qb that can throw tds.

4-2, son, 4-2.

Couldn't convert a third down against Denver (plus two dreadful INTs and 0 TDs), couldn't throw one fucking pass at the end of the game against Chicago to ice it, and couldn't hit the broadside of a barn against Minnesota.

O.city
10-20-2015, 10:33 AM
4-2, son, 4-2.

Couldn't convert a third down against Denver (plus two dreadful INTs and 0 TDs), couldn't throw one ****ing pass at the end of the game against Chicago to ice it, and couldn't hit the broadside of a barn against Minnesota.

Yeah, forgot about that.

Fucking guy man. It's why I don't really want to burn the whole thing down.

Reerun_KC
10-20-2015, 10:44 AM
With a legit HC and QB we would be right in the race.

With a HOF level QB and historic level DC to mask all of Reid's dipshittery we could be 4-2 or 3-3 with this team...

But with Reid constantly fucking the players over on game day. Well we are 1-5...

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 10:46 AM
Yeah, forgot about that.

****ing guy man. It's why I don't really want to burn the whole thing down.

Reid is the one who :

Keeps calling passes behind the LOS (like from 1st and goal at the Denver 2...2nd and goal from the 2...and 3rd and goal from the 6. Net result : JC gets blown up by a defense who KNOWS what Reid will call. They've just seen it twice in a row.) Yet won't fire himself as playcaller.

Is a former Oline coach with a terrible Oline.

Has bungled several clock management situations over the past 3 years - starting with the one in the Indy playoff game.

Is a .500 coach who is 0-3 in the playoffs with 3 different quarterbacks, without Jim Johnson on his staff.

And keeps trotting Alice Smiff out there to shit his dress every fucking week.

Other than that, he's GREAT.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 10:46 AM
With a legit HC and QB we would be right in the race.

With a HOF level QB and historic level DC to mask all of Reid's dipshittery we could be 4-2 or 3-3 with this team...

But with Reid constantly ****ing the players over on game day. Well we are 1-5...Yeah there's that.

The Franchise
10-20-2015, 10:48 AM
Reid is the one who :

Keeps calling passes behind the LOS (like from 1st and goal at the Denver 2...2nd and goal from the 2...and 3rd and goal from the 6. Net result : JC gets blown up by a defense who KNOWS what Reid will call. They've just seen it twice in a row.) Yet won't fire himself as playcaller.

Has bungled several clock management situations over the past 3 years - starting with the one in the Indy playoff game.

Is a .500 coach who is 0-3 in the playoffs with 3 different quarterbacks, without Jim Johnson on his staff.

And keeps trotting Alice Smiff out there to shit his dress every fucking week.

You forgot this one.

Isn't going anywhere until after the 2016 season.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 10:52 AM
You forgot this one.

:cuss::#:banghead::reaper:%(/:$2500::kc::loser::spank::lame::hump::doh!::spock:

Reerun_KC
10-20-2015, 10:52 AM
You forgot this one.

Get your season ticket packages now.

So what's gonna be everyone's excuse for Reid when he replaces Smith and doesn't change his offense?

O.city
10-20-2015, 10:54 AM
Reid is the one who :

And keeps trotting Alice Smiff out there to shit his dress every ****ing week.

You know I'm gonna go thru this one more time, then I'm probably outta here for a while.

Reid has his flaws. Clock management, etc.

But the offensive line and passes behind the line of scrimmage stuff is just flat bullshit. You know why they don't work or aren't good? Because defenses have to guard a 10 yard box against our qb. People here bitch that the true fans want offensive line and defense, yet you same people go on and on about how it's the coaching, it's this it's that.

Bubble screens in the redzone are ran and are successful each week in the nfl. Offer sive lines worse than ours are successful each week.

It's all in the qb here. It's not the defense, it's not the offensive line, it's not the skill players.

It's the fact that our qb is currently the worst qb in the league. The Chiefs are easy to gameplan against because of the quarterback. We see still shots off single covered Maclin or kelce, he'll even wilson was open every time we saw him this weekend.

Reid is running an offense that's currently getting kelce and maclin single covered constantly. That's not a scheme problem, it's a personal problem.

Frankly, I'm sick of fuck heads on twitter talking about the offensive line can't do this or thag, wrs can't get open, etc.

Of course the line struggles theyre facing 7 and 8 man fronts constantly.

It's the same god damn problem weve had since Trent left.

Now, Reid chose smith so if he doesn't move on from him, let him burn too.

O.city
10-20-2015, 10:56 AM

So what's gonna be everyone's excuse for Reid when he replaces Smith and doesn't change his offense?

Fuck here I go again.

There won't be any? Because it's not a scheme issue?

chiefzilla1501
10-20-2015, 10:57 AM
Reid is the one who :

And keeps trotting Alice Smiff out there to shit his dress every ****ing week.

I think OCs point, and I agree, is that if you put a true QB on this team this is a much improved team. Andy will always shit his leg and keep you from a deep playoff run. My fear is they make the coaching change and stick with Alex. That is much worse than sticking with Reid but forcing him to use a better QB.

Reerun_KC
10-20-2015, 10:57 AM
Sounds like a huge coaching issue to me there O.City. especially a HC who was ran out of his last job for not fixing exactly what you just posted.

Seems to me the HC would adjust or make a personnel change to correct the glaring issue and save his ass...

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 10:58 AM

The offensive line can't pass block...we don't have wide receivers...

There's always an excuse.

Same as it ever was.

Burn it to the ground. New HC, new QB.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z164/telepicker97/Mobile%20Uploads/burning-down-the-house-o_zpsqtodhbam.gif (http://s193.photobucket.com/user/telepicker97/media/Mobile%20Uploads/burning-down-the-house-o_zpsqtodhbam.gif.html)

The Franchise
10-20-2015, 10:58 AM
You know I'm gonna go thru this one more time, then I'm probably outta here for a while.

But the offensive line and passes behind the line of scrimmage stuff is just flat bullshit. You know why they don't work or aren't good? Because defenses have to guard a 10 yard box against our qb. People here bitch that the true fans want offensive line and defense, yet you same people go on and on about how it's the coaching, it's this it's that.

Bubble screens in the redzone are ran and are successful each week in the nfl. Offer sive lines worse than ours are successful each week.

It's all in the qb here. It's not the defense, it's not the offensive line, it's not the skill players.

It's the fact that our qb is currently the worst qb in the league. The Chiefs are easy to gameplan against because of the quarterback. We see still shots off single covered Maclin or kelce, he'll even wilson was open every time we saw him this weekend.

Reid is running an offense that's currently getting kelce and maclin single covered constantly. That's not a scheme problem, it's a personal problem.

Frankly, I'm sick of fuck heads on twitter talking about the offensive line can't do this or thag, wrs can't get open, etc.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ENagATV1Gr9eg/giphy.gif

The Franchise
10-20-2015, 10:59 AM
Reid's major downfall at this point is wanting Alex Smith and sticking with him. Give Reid a top 15 QB and this offense is just fine.

O.city
10-20-2015, 11:00 AM
Sounds like a huge coaching issue to me there O.City. especially a HC who was ran out of his last job for not fixing exactly what you just posted.

Seems to me the HC would adjust or make a personnel change to correct the glaring issue and save his ass...

You can't adjust to a personal issue.

He's tried but it's caused the offense to get worse because of the qbs limitations

Reerun_KC
10-20-2015, 11:00 AM
Fuck here I go again.

There won't be any? Because it's not a scheme issue?
Strange. He is all of a sudden going to correct a decade plus of the same problems that has plagued him his entire career because of a QB change?

Well hell man. He still might be in Philly rocking along I'd that was the case.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 11:01 AM

Frankly, I'm sick of **** heads on twitter talking about the offensive line can't do this or thag, wrs can't get open, etc.

You'd be right, if this wasn't EXACTLY what happened in Philly once Jim Johnson was gone.

Reerun_KC
I think OCs point, and I agree, is that if you put a true QB on this team this is a much improved team. Andy will always shit his leg and keep you from a deep playoff run. My fear is they make the coaching change and stick with Alex. That is much worse than sticking with Reid but forcing him to use a better QB.
If this team quits on Reid. It won't matter who the QB is. That's a bigger issue than Reid's love of the -3 yard bubble screen at the goal line.

O.city
Strange. He is all of a sudden going to correct a decade plus of the same problems that has plagued him his entire career because of a QB change?

Well hell man. He still might be in Philly rocking along I'd that was the case.

Fuck man, he always put good offenses on the field in Philly.

I'm not saying anything about his clock management issues or other problems.

But his offensive system isn't an issue with competent qb play

Hammock Parties
10-20-2015, 11:02 AM
If you take out the 9-0 stretch, Andy Reid is 16-30 over his last 46 games as a head coach.

O.city
10-20-2015, 11:03 AM
You'd be right, if this wasn't EXACTLY what happened in Philly once Jim Johnson was gone.

Because it isnt.

The defense isn't the problem here. It has nothing to do with the defense.

Put jay cutler on this team and it's 4 and 2, maybe 5 and 1 and a contender.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 11:03 AM
You can't adjust to a personal issue.

He's tried but it's caused the offense to get worse because of the qbs limitations

It's 'personnel' - the word you mean is 'personnel', it's a 'personnel' issue.

And since Smiff is Reid's QB, and Reid says Smiff runs this system 'perfectly', the logical inference is that Reid's system is fucked.

O.city
10-20-2015, 11:04 AM
If you take out the 9-0 stretch, Andy Reid is 16-30 over his last 46 games as a head coach.

He coached his team to wins.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 11:05 AM
Because it isnt.

The defense isn't the problem here. It has nothing to do with the defense.

Put jay cutler on this team and it's 4 and 2, maybe 5 and 1 and a contender.

Yeah. I don't know. Put Aaron Rodgers on here and we're 6-0 and winning Super Bowls.

Cutler isn't nearly as mobile as Alice. It's possible, with this Oline and now absolutely no running game that we're worse with Cutler...

And if frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their asses when they hop. What's your point??

Andy Reid says Smiff runs his system 'to perfection'. That means Reid's system is dogshit.

O.city
10-20-2015, 11:06 AM

And since Smiff is Reid's QB, and Reid says Smiff runs this system 'perfectly', the logical inference is that Reid's system is ****ed.

I know it's personnel, autocorrect.

So you fucking idiots think this is Reid's system perfectly ran?

Because his entire tenure in Philly says different

Reerun_KC
Fuck man, he always put good offenses on the field in Philly.

I'm not saying anything about his clock management issues or other problems.

But his offensive system isn't an issue with competent qb play
Fuck man. He signed, trading picks and extended Alex Smith. If that isn't damning enough to warrant firing. I don't know what is.

Andy is exactly the coach that Philly ran out on a rail. He isn't changing regardless of QB...

McNabb Westbrook And Jim Johnson aren't walking through the doors of arrowhead to mask Andy's dipshittery.

O.city
Yeah. Put Aaron Rodgers on here and we're 6-0 and winning Super Bowls.

And if frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their asses when they hop. What's your point??

Andy Reid says Smiff runs his system 'to perfection'. That means Reid's system is dogshit.

Fuck it.

What can I say here to get permabanned? Mod, tell me what I can say to end my tenure here?

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 11:07 AM
He coached his team to wins.

ROFL

Yup.

Keep telling yourself that.

I'm not buying it.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 11:08 AM
**** it.

What can I say here to get permabanned? Mod, tell me what I can say to end my tenure here?

Just logout.

No one is forcing you to post here lol

If you don't have the self-control to step away if you want, then you get what you deserve.

Reerun_KC
10-20-2015, 11:09 AM
Fuck it.

It's just a difference of opinion. Don't let it get to you bro.... No different than sitting at a bar watching the game and bullshitting with your buddies.

Embrace the debates. It's all we have left as Chiefs fans.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 11:09 AM
**** man. He signed, trading picks and extended Alex Smith. If that isn't damning enough to warrant firing. I don't know what is.

Andy is exactly the coach that Philly ran out on a rail. He isn't changing regardless of QB...

McNabb Westbrook And Jim Johnson aren't walking through the doors of arrowhead to mask Andy's dipshittery.

And without Charles, behind that Oline, we haven't seen how bad this season is gonna be.

BigMeatballDave
10-20-2015, 11:11 AM

Did you mean 2012?

They finished 7-9 in 2011 and fired Haley during season.

Reid isn't going anywhere, and I don't see this team winning 6 more. :D

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 11:11 AM
It's just a difference of opinion. Don't let it get to you bro.... No different than sitting at a bar watching the game and bullshitting with your buddies.

Embrace the debates. It's all we have left as Chiefs fans.

No, he's wrong.

Reid isn't even a 'good coach'.

Take out Jim Johnson's tenure and the smoke and mirrors 9-0 start in 2013 and he's a sub .500 coach, 0-3 in the playoffs, lifetime.

Reid sucks.

O.city
10-20-2015, 11:13 AM
**** man. He signed, trading picks and extended Alex Smith. If that isn't damning enough to warrant firing. I don't know what is.

The acquisition of smith should be held against him.

I'm not arguing that. I'm saying his offense isn't being ran the way he wants and he needs to change whose playing qb.

O.city
10-20-2015, 11:14 AM
Just logout.

No one is forcing you to post here lol

If you don't have the self-control to step away if you want, then you get what you deserve.

Fuck you. You're the idiot that watches a fixed product, then getting pissed at the result.

Reerun_KC
10-20-2015, 11:14 AM
No, he's wrong.

Take out Jim Johnson's tenure and the smoke and mirrors 9-0 start in 2013 and he's a sub .500 coach, 0-3 in the playoffs, lifetime.

Reid sucks.
Nothing wrong with being a hard core fan... I've seen it for years here. Once the don the red and gold all past history and current continuations of past history become irrelevant to discussions.

O.city
10-20-2015, 11:15 AM
Fuck it, I'm out. Enjoy it guys

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 11:15 AM
Did you mean 2012?

They finished 7-9 in 2011 and fired Haley during season.

Reid isn't going anywhere, and I don't see this team winning 6 more. :D

Fired Haley with a chance to WIN THE DIVISION.

Haley took Tyler Palko and an AIDS-filled dumpster fire of a roster into Soldier Field, beat Chicago and almost beat Pittsburgh in Arrowhead.

Haley would have this team raping faces.

Fired Haley with a chance to win the division, a year after winning the division with a joke of a QB in Matt Cassel...and here we sit with Reid at 1-5.

As a byline, Haley is going to rape face with LANDRY FUCKING JONES at QB this week.

Because Chiefs.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 11:16 AM
**** you. You're the idiot that watches a fixed product, then getting pissed at the result.

I'm frustrated with the Chiefs ownership...but I laugh during the games. It's funny. I also point out how rigged it is. That's funny too.

It's like watching wrestling as a 10 year old, all over again.

Edit :

Oh - Fuck you too. You whiny fucking pussy.

Bugeater
10-20-2015, 11:23 AM
Fuck it.

Racial slur + filter evasion will usually do the trick.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 11:24 AM
Racial slur + filter evasion will usually do the trick.

Do that and also post some nudes without spoiler alert...

Or just tell everyone you're BlackBob.

TEX
10-20-2015, 11:46 AM
**** it.

Try a racial slur. That ought to do it since it's THE WORST thing in TODAY'S PC society...LMAO

Or, just simply walk away...:shrug:

Lonewolf Ed
10-20-2015, 11:49 AM
So the guy gets pissed that others don't echo his views on what ails this team... allrightythen. It's not a point of contention that this team has multiple problems. The offensive line IS bad. How many times have we seen a 3 man rush bust through and 2 of the guys sack Alex or force him to run or throw in under 3 seconds? 5 on 3 *should* give the advantage to the Chiefs, but it seldom does. Predictable play calls, bizarre play calls, timeouts taken too soon, too late, or not taken at all when they should be, the list goes on. Many things need to be "fixed" and can they all be done at once? Un-bloody-likely. It's like loooking at a fixer-upper house and wondering where should we start. Until it is all fixed, each problem will stand out.

Coochie liquor
10-20-2015, 12:01 PM
So the guy gets pissed that others don't echo his views on what ails this team... allrightythen. It's not a point of contention that this team has multiple problems. The offensive line IS bad. How many times have we seen a 3 man rush bust through and 2 of the guys sack Alex or force him to run or throw in under 3 seconds? 5 on 3 *should* give the advantage to the Chiefs, but it seldom does. Predictable play calls, bizarre play calls, timeouts taken too soon, too late, or not taken at all when they should be, the list goes on. Many things need to be "fixed" and can they all be done at once? Un-bloody-likely. It's like loooking at a fixer-upper house and wondering where should we start. Until it is all fixed, each problem will stand out.

All of this. Good post. The bottom line is, it doesn't matter what anyone here thinks as we're not the Hunts so we don't actually get to make real decisions.

bevischief
10-20-2015, 12:17 PM
**** it.

PM Bob Dole every 15 minutes.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 12:20 PM
PM Bob Dole every 15 minutes.

ROFL

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 12:22 PM
All of this. Good post. The bottom line is, it doesn't matter what anyone here thinks as we're not the Hunts so we don't actually get to make real decisions.

I'll make the decision not to give the Hunts (or the NFL) one red cent of my money anymore.

No Sunday Ticket this year.

No season tickets (or tickets at all).

Not even paying to park there if someone gave me free tickets.

I'm right back to 2012. The wound is still too fresh.

Baby Lee
10-20-2015, 12:25 PM

The question, the one people think they have answered, is;

What is causing the underperformance across the board, and are the causes of QB underperformance different from the causes for underperformance everywhere else from the field to the coaches' box to the training room?

TEX
10-20-2015, 12:41 PM
I'll make the decision not to give the Hunts (or the NFL) one red cent of my money anymore.

No Sunday Ticket this year.

No season tickets (or tickets at all).

Not even paying to park there if someone gave me free tickets.

I'm right back to 2012. The wound is still too fresh.

Yep. That's where I am as well. In fact, I cancelled my trip to KC this weekend and sold my tix. Not gonna spend another dime or watch another game (just like 2012) until there are serious changes made, which involve the drafting of a legit franchise QB to name one. I'm tired of the Chiefs taking my support for granted. They need to earn it. I'm D-O-N-E.

I'll never root for another team, but I have not watched NFL football in weeks.( I do watch more college football now) I totally missed last night's MNF game and didn't even realize it until this morning, and THAT has NEVER happened before. The NFL as a product is not good enough anymore to keep me watching when my team sucks. So tired of the same teams and story lines, new rules, bad calls that change games, non calls, the have's vs the have not's, rules that favor offense over defense so heavily, having to get up early Saturday morning to watch a ****ing game in London etc... Hell, I don't even know what constitutes a catch these days - apparently just like the network's consulting referee. It's not the same game that I grew up watching. It's not even the same as it was 10 years ago, and IMO the change is not for the better, but that's just my opinion.

chiefzilla1501
10-20-2015, 01:21 PM
The question, the one people think they have answered, is;

What is causing the underperformance across the board, and are the causes of QB underperformance different from the causes for underperformance everywhere else from the field to the coaches' box to the training room?

Everyone is at fault.

But what I keep coming back to is, when we are down two scores, Alex becomes a different QB. Suddenly, the ol protects better, the receivers open up and we actually convert third downs. And then on the final drive when we are within striking distance, he crawls into his she'll again. A few years ago, this horrible ol played pretty well when cassel was hooked for cassel. I think it's clear that the QB is holding back the talent.

We can't dismiss the coaching gaffes, the defensive meltdowns, the lack of adjustments, the poor ol play including a scheme that asks them to do weird things. I just come back to how this is a better version of last year's team. And I can't remember in Andy's three years as hc seeing this team so uninspired. Which leads me to believe none of this team believes their QB can win. Alex is a nice guy and I'm sure he's well liked. But he doesn't have the fire to be a leader.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 01:24 PM
Yep. That's where I am as well. In fact, I cancelled my trip to KC this weekend and sold my tix. Not gonna spend another dime or watch another game (just like 2012) until there are serious changes made, which involve the drafting of a legit franchise QB to name one. I'm tired of the Chiefs taking my support for granted. They need to earn it. I'm D-O-N-E.

I'll never root for another team, but I have not watched NFL football in weeks.( I do watch more college football now) I totally missed last night's MNF game and didn't even realize it until this morning, and THAT has NEVER happened before. The NFL as a product is not good enough anymore to keep me watching when my team sucks. So tired of the same teams and story lines, new rules, bad calls that change games, non calls, the have's vs the have not's, rules that favor offense over defense so heavily, having to get up early Saturday morning to watch a ****ing game in London etc... Hell, I don't even know what constitutes a catch these days - apparently just like the network's consulting referee. It's not the same game that I grew up watching. It's not even the same as it was 10 years ago, and IMO the change is not for the better, but that's just my opinion.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z164/telepicker97/Mobile%20Uploads/clint-nod_zpse7n9uaex.gif (http://s193.photobucket.com/user/telepicker97/media/Mobile%20Uploads/clint-nod_zpse7n9uaex.gif.html)

It's my opinion, as well. Very well stated.

Reerun_KC
10-20-2015, 01:39 PM
Everyone is at fault.

But what I keep coming back to is, when we are down two scores, Alex becomes a different QB. Suddenly, the ol protects better, the receivers open up and we actually convert third downs. And then on the final drive when we are within striking distance, he crawls into his she'll again. A few years ago, this horrible ol played pretty well when cassel was hooked for cassel. I think it's clear that the QB is holding back the talent.

We can't dismiss the coaching gaffes, the defensive meltdowns, the lack of adjustments, the poor ol play including a scheme that asks them to do weird things. I just come back to how this is a better version of last year's team. And I can't remember in Andy's three years as hc seeing this team so uninspired. Which leads me to believe none of this team believes their QB can win. Alex is a nice guy and I'm sure he's well liked. But he doesn't have the fire to be a leader.

You see it on the sidelines and in his play selection also... Reid doesn't show any emotion or hold none accountable otherwise we wouldn't be n this situation with Smith...

chiefzilla1501
10-20-2015, 02:04 PM
You see it on the sidelines and in his play selection also... Reid doesn't show any emotion or hold none accountable otherwise we wouldn't be n this situation with Smith...

To some extent. He's no romeo where players walk all over him. He's gotten results from players before and apart from his last season in Philly, his players play hard for him. He isn't afraid to bench underperforming players, except for Alex, which is just strange. So I don't think he's a pushover even if he's more of a players coach. This seems much bigger than that. I think he badly needs some on field leaders. On both sides of the ball. And that especially starts with a qb who inspires confidence and sets the tone for the team.

Reerun_KC
10-20-2015, 02:11 PM
To some extent. He's no romeo where players walk all over him. He's gotten results from players before and apart from his last season in Philly, his players play hard for him. He isn't afraid to bench underperforming players, except for Alex, which is just strange. So I don't think he's a pushover even if he's more of a players coach. This seems much bigger than that. I think he badly needs some on field leaders. On both sides of the ball. And that especially starts with a qb who inspires confidence and sets the tone for the team.

I would feel better if Reid had zero to do with who the QB is, who designs and calls the game plan, who the OC is, actually the less Andy is involved in the offense the better...

He can be HC, IF he is banned from any input on the next QB and OC are along with any association with the offensive staff and personnel... As history has shown us, it would be for the best.

He should spend his time finding the next Jim Johnson, cause without that guy, Reid is nothing short of below average.

bevischief
10-20-2015, 02:46 PM
Go waddle across the parking lot and talk to a winning coach.

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 02:54 PM
I would feel better if Reid had zero to do with who the QB is, who designs and calls the game plan, who the OC is, actually the less Andy is involved in the offense the better...

He can be HC, IF he is banned from any input on the next QB and OC are along with any association with the offensive staff and personnel... As history has shown us, it would be for the best.

He should spend his time finding the next Jim Johnson, cause without that guy, Reid is nothing short of below average.

All the clock/game management mishaps and total gaffes...

Nah.

We're done here.

Dayze
10-20-2015, 03:12 PM

that's how I feel 100%.

chiefzilla1501
10-20-2015, 03:13 PM

We are on the same page. I think it's wishful thinking to hope Andy Reid will get fired. But there are ways to reduce his limitations.
Alex doesn't have that. He relies on other people to win for him.

So between the two, my bigger fear is Alex, not Reid staying in KC.

Lzen
10-20-2015, 03:33 PM
No, he's wrong.

Reid sucks.

OK, I'm definitely souring on Reid and I'm ready to bring in a new coach next year. But this is retarded. Take out JJ? Take out 9-0 start in '13? You can't do that. Reid put those together. Reid hired JJ. You can't take those out.

As for his tenure here:

AS has regressed. He started looking like a good QB down the stretch in 2013 but has since played like crap most of the time. And it was Reid who wanted Alex and pushed to give up 2 second rounders. I'm sure Reid was also responsible for giving him that extension. That one was a real head scratcher.

The offensive line has not gotten better. Reid is directly responsible for putting Stephenson in at starting LT. WTF? That guy doesn't even belong on an NFL roster at this point.

Reid should not be calling plays at this point. He just doesn't have the rhythm. His offense is unimaginative and predictable.

ModSocks
10-20-2015, 03:41 PM

And since Smiff is Reid's QB, and Reid says Smiff runs this system 'perfectly', the logical inference is that Reid's system is ****ed.

If the NFL is rigged, then why do you care so much who the coach and QB are?

FRCDFED
10-20-2015, 03:51 PM
We have the all-time SEC passing leader sitting on the bench. We don't need to draft a first round QB. Our future starter just needs put in the game.

chiefzilla1501
10-20-2015, 03:52 PM
We have the all-time SEC passing leader sitting on the bench. We don't need to draft a first round QB. Our future starter just needs put in the game.

I like Murray... But let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet on that front.

FRCDFED
10-20-2015, 03:55 PM
I like Murray... But let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet on that front.

He is the future, give one good reason why at 1-5 he shouldn't take the field? Other than the fact that he also may not be able to overcome Reid's incompetent game planning and play calling? If Smith and Murray both fail in the system, then it will be painfully obvious Reid is the problem.

FRCDFED
10-20-2015, 04:00 PM
Murray is an accomplished QB at the college level. Exactly the kind of QB we here on CP have been clamoring for KC to draft for years. Without his injury in college, he would've most likely been a top 5 pick.

All this talk of drafting a top QB should be put to bed. He is here. Give him a chance.

Dayze
10-20-2015, 04:09 PM
if we start Murray, we might suck! he might negatively impact our season and our chances in the playoffs!

chiefzilla1501
10-20-2015, 04:09 PM
He is the future, give one good reason why at 1-5 he shouldn't take the field? Other than the fact that he also may not be able to overcome Reid's incompetent game planning and play calling? If Smith and Murray both fail in the system, then it will be painfully obvious Reid is the problem.

I'm pushing back on overhyping the kid and saying don't draft a QB. He's still a fifth round pick.

Based on the preseason, his footwork is a mess. He was overthrowing a ton of simple three step drops and was throwing a bunch of other shit in the dirt. I hope he gets snaps because he's not Alex Smith and I believe in playing young qbs. But we shouldn't put all our eggs in this basket.

Dayze
10-20-2015, 04:12 PM
we have eggs?

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 04:12 PM
If the NFL is rigged, then why do you care so much who the coach and QB are?

I'd like to watch an entertaining product??

This shitshow is barely bemusing...

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 04:25 PM
OK, I'm definitely souring on Reid and I'm ready to bring in a new coach next year. But this is retarded. Take out JJ? Take out 9-0 start in '13? You can't do that. Reid put those together. Reid hired JJ. You can't take those out.

As for his tenure here:

AS has regressed. He started looking like a good QB down the stretch in 2013 but has since played like crap most of the time. And it was Reid who wanted Alex and pushed to give up 2 second rounders. I'm sure Reid was also responsible for giving him that extension. That one was a real head scratcher.

The offensive line has not gotten better. Reid is directly responsible for putting Stephenson in at starting LT. WTF? That guy doesn't even belong on an NFL roster at this point.

Reid should not be calling plays at this point. He just doesn't have the rhythm. His offense is unimaginative and predictable.

It's called 'scrutiny' :

The 9-0 start was smoke and mirrors - last place *in the entire league* scheduling + a plethora of backup QBs + the 2012 Chiefs either weren't as bad as Romeo (Daboll) made them look, or Haley had them playing way out of their heads (probably a combination of the two).

The fact that Reid isn't able to win consistently without Johnson is absolutely relevant.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-20-2015, 04:46 PM
Murray is an accomplished QB at the college level. Exactly the kind of QB we here on CP have been clamoring for KC to draft for years. Without his injury in college, he would've most likely been a top 5 pick.

All this talk of drafting a top QB should be put to bed. He is here. Give him a chance.

This is why you shouldn't huff paint.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-20-2015, 04:58 PM

No. You draft a 1st rounder, let Alex die, and introduce competition for the number 2 spot in 2016.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-20-2015, 05:10 PM
This is why you shouldn't huff paint.

Shit, it all makes sense now:

Cook Paint has been blowing this shit in to KC's atmosphere for decades...

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/Screen%20Shot%2010-20-15%20at%2005.08%20PM_zpsiakyudlx.png

rabblerouser
10-20-2015, 05:11 PM
No. You draft a 1st rounder, let Alex die, and introduce competition for the number 2 spot in 2016.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z164/telepicker97/Mobile%20Uploads/clint-nod_zpse7n9uaex.gif (http://s193.photobucket.com/user/telepicker97/media/Mobile%20Uploads/clint-nod_zpse7n9uaex.gif.html)

jerryforeverrice80
10-20-2015, 05:59 PM
sometimes you just have to embrace the suck.

J Diddy
10-20-2015, 10:36 PM
Pussy

It's the Chiefs way.