PDA

View Full Version : Royals Blue Jays were the most unlikable team I've ever watched

Hootie
10-24-2015, 09:16 AM
Seriously.

Just little things, too. When the Royals popped the ball up between Donaldson and Martin and their was some miscommunication and Martin ran into Donaldson while catching the ball ... Donaldson stared him down. Stared his own teammate down.

God damn. No joke.

I want to win the World Series, don't get me wrong ...

but I am just so glad we beat that PAPER team full of WHINY LITTLE CUNTS.

Fuck Toronto.

I was SO happy last night.

Bl00dyBizkitz
10-24-2015, 09:18 AM
Agreed. So glad to send these whiny bitches packing.

Orioles fans from last year were annoying, too, but they were just laughable more than anything. Could not have been more delusional.

Mama Hip Rockets
10-24-2015, 09:40 AM
Haha, I noticed that too. Donaldson seems like such a jerk.

Spott
10-24-2015, 09:41 AM
I would have been so pissed if we would have lost to those asshats. If we didn't get past Houston, I would have rooted for Houston with a passion to beat those dilholes.

okcchief
10-24-2015, 09:42 AM
I concur whole heartedly. They have the personality of a wrestling heel. Usually, I hate the logo AKA Broncos and Raiders. I genuinely dislike the Blue Jays. I rooted for the Rangers against them even though I thought the Blue Jays would be a better match up for us.

Eleazar
10-24-2015, 09:43 AM
You can't just sign/trade for a bunch of pricks with good stat lines and win the Series.

tk13
10-24-2015, 09:43 AM
I don't know if you saw it, but Derek Holland of the Rangers basically said the same thing. He was ripping on them on Dallas radio.

Pablo
10-24-2015, 09:46 AM
They have a couple of cunts that make them easy to dislike. Whiny cunts.

Prison Bitch
10-24-2015, 09:46 AM
Meh, they got theirs. Dustbin of history. They won't do much next year without any starting P

Hootie
10-24-2015, 09:50 AM
I don't know if you saw it, but Derek Holland of the Rangers basically said the same thing. He was ripping on them on Dallas radio.

I didn't.

I'm not kidding.

I'll be cheering for the Royals, obviously, to win the WS ... but if we lose, hats off to the Mets.

This Blue Jays series meant a lot to me because that's how much I ended up hating that fucking team.

FUCK
THEM

tk13
10-24-2015, 09:51 AM
It was really more about Bautista, but it's true for most of them.

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/texas-rangers-toronto-blue-jays-derek-holland-jose-bautista-i-dont-like-him-comments-102115

Q: The Bautista bat flip -- have you ever seen a bat flip like that?

Holland: He's the most animated player I've ever seen. After watching him in the outfield cry about every single thing, it's unbelievable. I don't care if he hits a home run off me, that's fine, I give up home runs, I've struck people out, I do all that stuff, it's how baseball goes. But the way you do it -- is he better than the game? Yeah, you lived in the moment, that's great. You hit a home run? Yeah, you can pimp it. That's fine. But the way he did it, I just think that one -- that's a bit much. That's cool if you want to stare at the pitcher, because obviously the pitcher made the mistake. If it's me, I made the mistake; you hit the home run? Cool, stare at me. I'm going to be the one that's not actually staring at you, I'm going to watch and see how far you just hit it because that's how I am. I like to punish myself by seeing that. But the way he did it, I don't like it at all. I mean, personally, I don't like him, either. Especially after seeing more about him during the game, and being out in the outfield and seeing how he complains about every single thing. It's like, no matter what, if you throw anything close to the plate, and it's a ball, it's supposed to be a ball for him -- no matter what. It's like we can't have any calls or anything like that, it's always his way. I just don't like that. I'm not a big fan of him.

Holland goes on to say that he didn't have those feelings toward Bautista before the ALDS, but thinks his act is "tired."

Bearcat
10-24-2015, 09:52 AM
Yeah, it's the first team in two postseasons that I've disliked... the majority of that is Bautista (and I don't really give a shit about the bat flip), and like you said, the little things... walking most of the way back to the dugout after a called strike, the fake toss to the fans after catching the 3rd out in RF, looking like a clown when falling back on an inside pitch, being a bitch on a called 3rd strike. I thought I'd see more of that out of Donaldson, but besides him throwing his helmet at the first base coach, didn't see much out of him. And other things, like that one douche getting himself thrown out and Revere's reaction at the plate last night in the 9th.

Seeing Donaldson swing for I-70 last night in the 9th and then watching him try to "just hit a single" like it was beyond his comprehension was just about the perfect way to end the game.... the only thing better would have been Bautista striking out looking with the bases loaded.

Kidd Lex
10-24-2015, 09:53 AM
Agreed. So glad to send these whiny bitches packing.

Orioles fans from last year were annoying, too, but they were just laughable more than anything. Could not have been more delusional.

QFT most unlikeable team I've ever watched

petegz28
10-24-2015, 09:55 AM

He's the most animated player I've ever seen. After watching him in the outfield cry about every single thing,

Especially after seeing more about him during the game, and being out in the outfield and seeing how he complains about every single thing. It's like, no matter what, if you throw anything close to the plate, and it's a ball, it's supposed to be a ball for him -- no matter what. It's like we can't have any calls or anything like that, it's always his way. I just don't like that. I'm not a big fan of him.

Seems to be a pattern...

Holland goes on to say that he didn't have those feelings toward Bautista before the ALDS, but thinks his act is "tired."

Eleazar
10-24-2015, 09:56 AM

Wiping himself with one of their rally towels LMAO

<iframe src="http://globalnews.ca/video/embed/2269300/" width="670" height="437" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

petegz28
10-24-2015, 09:57 AM
Yeah, it's the first team in two postseasons that I've disliked... the majority of that is Bautista (and I don't really give a shit about the bat flip), and like you said, the little things... walking most of the way back to the dugout after a called strike, the fake toss to the fans after catching the 3rd out in RF, looking like a clown when falling back on an inside pitch, being a bitch on a called 3rd strike. I thought I'd see more of that out of Donaldson, but besides him throwing his helmet at the first base coach, didn't see much out of him. And other things, like that one douche getting himself thrown out and Revere's reaction at the plate last night in the 9th.

Seeing Donaldson swing for I-70 last night in the 9th and then watching him try to "just hit a single" like it was beyond his comprehension was just about the perfect way to end the game.... the only thing better would have been Bautista striking out looking with the bases loaded.

3 players I don't like on the Jays, Bautista, Donaldson and Tulo..well make it 4 cause now Reveere

The reason I dislike Tulo is more of his "look at me, I'm the only one wearing blackout strips.." and he adopted that Jays, cry-baby attitude a bit.

Bautista and Donaldson are just flat out cry babies.

Why Not?
10-24-2015, 10:00 AM
Orioles fans were more annoying but as a team, it was the Blue Jays all the way. Other than the satisfaction of beating them, I'm going to enjoy not being terrified every time Donaldson through Encarnacion came to the plate. There's not a single Met I feel that way about. Including the new Mr. October

Prison Bitch
10-24-2015, 10:01 AM
Tulo got booted from Game 3 bitching out an ump, when the team was leading like 11-3. Tells you all you need to know about that little brat

Bearcat
10-24-2015, 10:07 AM
Orioles fans were more annoying but as a team, it was the Blue Jays all the way. Other than the satisfaction of beating them, I'm going to enjoy not being terrified every time Donaldson through Encarnacion came to the plate. There's not a single Met I feel that way about. Including the new Mr. October

And Wade Davis had to face Donaldson and Bautista to finish game 2 and Donaldson to finish last night... and it's kind of funny they actually had the bottom of the order coming up both times.

Halfcan
10-24-2015, 10:07 AM
I hate the Toronto Buckjays!

hawkchief
10-24-2015, 10:10 AM
I wish The entire Royals team could have kicked Toronto's first base coach in the nuts. What an a-hole that personified the team.

petegz28
10-24-2015, 10:11 AM
I wish The entire Royals team could have kicked Toronto's first base coach in the nuts. What an a-hole that personified the team.

Did he provoke Ventura??

Spott
10-24-2015, 10:13 AM
Come together and suck it.

KCUnited
10-24-2015, 10:13 AM
Fuck them and their shit talking first base coach.

Pablo
10-24-2015, 10:14 AM
Joey Bats is such an ugly motherfucker too. It isn't enough that he's a total cocksucker and generally unlikable in every way. He looks like a cross between Mr. Peepers and Osama bin Laden.

Donaldson, he's a dick. But he didn't really do much this series to make me hate him any more.

Raiderhater
I came to despise every member of that team except for Gibbons. Gibbons is a class act. But every single one of the players can go fuck themselves with a rusty dildo.

Pablo
Fuck them and their shit talking first base coach.I forgot all about that syrup chugging butthole eater. Fuck that guy too.

KCUnited
10-24-2015, 10:15 AM
Joey Bats is such an ugly motherfucker too. It isn't enough that he's a total cocksucker and generally unlikable in every way. He looks like a cross between Mr. Peepers and Osama bin Laden.

Donaldson, he's a dick. But he didn't really do much this series to make me hate him any more.

And he's got a baby voice. Lol, a fucking babies voice.

Pablo
I came to despise every member of that team except for Gibbons. Gibbons is a class act. But every single one of the players can go fuck themselves with a rusty dildo.I don't know about that. Pillar, Goins, and Callabello didn't do anything to chode up their team.

And Revere provided me with a hilarious rage moment that I will think of for quite some time, so he's good in my book.

Kidd Lex

Interestingly enough the Royals don't have anyone that strikes fear in our opponents hearts and yet here we are... Baseball is such a team game.

This should be the best "baseball" series of the entire postseason after motoring through the Astros & Jays big bop lineups. Looking forward to Tuesday!!

Hootie
10-24-2015, 10:17 AM

I looked at my friend last night when Donaldson was up and said, "they ought to Ricky Vaughn this one."

IBB Donaldson to strike that BITCH out.

Halfcan
10-24-2015, 10:18 AM
Joey Bats is such an ugly mother****er too. It isn't enough that he's a total one who sucks the penis and generally unlikable in every way. He looks like a cross between Mr. Peepers and Osama bin Laden.

ROFL

Royals should Ban him from the stadium.

Snapplez
10-24-2015, 10:21 AM
Fuck the bluejays. Fuck MLB Network for slurpin their shit all postgame. And fuck that first base coach

petegz28
10-24-2015, 10:22 AM
I forgot all about that syrup chugging butthole eater. **** that guy too.

However, the FOX broadcast showed Leiper jawing at Ventura first (presumably), then making a gesture for the pitcher to zip his lips. ESPN’s Buster Olney noted that an unnamed scout told him his team’s strategy was to put Ventura on tilt. That may have been what Leiper was aiming to do.

Pablo
10-24-2015, 10:29 AM
What's the purpose of putting him on tilt when he's walking to the dugout. You're just being an asshole at that point.

Bearcat
10-24-2015, 10:30 AM
I looked at my friend last night when Donaldson was up and said, "they ought to Ricky Vaughn this one."

IBB Donaldson to strike that BITCH out.

If it's even possible the place could have been more nuts after the final out, that would have done it... I would have feared for the life of the ump had it been looking though. Or maybe a check swing 3rd strike where the 1st base ump making the call while Donaldson is standing there... :hmmm:

petegz28
10-24-2015, 10:31 AM
What's the purpose of putting him on tilt when he's walking to the dugout. You're just being an asshole at that point.

I think he was trying to get our entire team roweled up...it was a desperate and very unsportsmanlike move on his part

Eleazar
10-24-2015, 10:33 AM
I think he was trying to get our entire team roweled up...it was a desperate and very unsportsmanlike move on his part

I understand what they are doing as Ventura is a bit of a headcase, and if they can rattle him then they're going to do it.

That's the character of their team. They aren't playing a gentlemen's game. Just win baby.

Raiderhater
10-24-2015, 10:34 AM
I don't know about that. Pillar, Goins, and Callabello didn't do anything to chode up their team.

And Revere provided me with a hilarious rage moment that I will think of for quite some time, so he's good in my book.
I don't care, they can all fuck off. And when it comes to Revere, while I got a good laugh out of it, it just further evidence of what a bunch of douche canoes that team is comprised of.

petegz28
10-24-2015, 10:35 AM
I understand what they are doing as Ventura is a bit of a headcase, and if they can rattle him then they're going to do it.

That's the character of their team. They aren't playing a gentlemen's game. Just win baby.

But he did it when Ventura was being pulled from the game so there was no point.

Eleazar
10-24-2015, 10:37 AM
But he did it when Ventura was being pulled from the game so there was no point.

I'm guessing that was not the first time that homeless looking prick was jawing at Royals players last night.

Hootie
10-24-2015, 10:43 AM
If it's even possible the place could have been more nuts after the final out, that would have done it... I would have feared for the life of the ump had it been looking though. Or maybe a check swing 3rd strike where the 1st base ump making the call while Donaldson is standing there... :hmmm:

I was actually with with Donaldson this series. He was a professional.

Bautista was the biggest whiny bitch I've ever seen.

I am so glad our players don't act like that.

Mr. Laz
10-24-2015, 10:46 AM
Might be the first time i've ever agreed with Hootie about anything.

Shows just how douchebaggie the Blue Jays are

petegz28
10-24-2015, 10:46 AM
I was actually with with Donaldson this series. He was a professional.

Bautista was the biggest whiny bitch I've ever seen.

I am so glad our players don't act like that.

By professional do you mean like in game 4 when he was called out on strikes he just stood in the batter's box for about 10 seconds after he was called out because he didn't like the call?

Don Corlemahomes
10-24-2015, 10:49 AM
All they need is Colby Rasmus. Fuck that greasy little cumsponge

srvy
10-24-2015, 11:00 AM

Yeah its nothing new in baseball for teams and coaches razzing a player with obvious rabbit ears. This has been going on since little league ball. I hope Ventura will grow out of that and mature and I think he will. That guy has a gold arm but will never reach what he can be without growing up and handling the situation better. This is nothing anyone can do its all on him hope he realizes it.

Bob Dole
10-24-2015, 11:04 AM

He did it the previous inning, as well.

sd4chiefs
10-24-2015, 11:11 AM
I guess you are all to young to remember the 77 Yankees. Billy Martin, Reggie Jackson, Graig Nettles, Thurman Munson. What a bunch of A holes. I hated them so much.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vbdvlX1j77w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saul Good
10-24-2015, 11:34 AM
Fuck them, and fuck their trash throwing, poutine eating fans.

ping2000
10-24-2015, 11:52 AM
I forgot all about that syrup chugging butthole eater. Fuck that guy too.
Awesome.

jspchief
10-24-2015, 11:55 AM
Tulowitzki may have the most punchable face I've ever seen.

RealSNR
10-24-2015, 12:03 PM
I'm kind of a fan of Encarnacion. I have no clue if he's also behaved like a douche over the years, but he seemed to be a guy who could fit in with any ball club. He did a lot of damage against us in the regular season and I respected him for that, so I was really afraid of him when the ALCS started.

Everybody else in that club can go fist a cow, though.

RealSNR
10-24-2015, 12:05 PM

We've crushed Donaldson's soul twice in the past two years. I don't think we really have any reason to hate him. We already pillaged his house and raped his wife.

siberian khatru
10-24-2015, 12:09 PM
Nothing tops beating the Yankees in 1980.

But I said before the Jays series how badly I wanted to beat them. And I just loved seeing them so humbled in the post game interviews.

petegz28
10-24-2015, 12:12 PM
https://www.facebook.com/kyle.runge/videos/10100357853446250/?fref=nf

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

wazu
10-24-2015, 12:18 PM
I do have to say I really liked their manager.

KChiefs1
10-24-2015, 12:32 PM
La Canfora makes the Orioles a very close 2nd.

KChiefs1
10-24-2015, 12:34 PM
Nothing tops beating the Yankees in 1980.

But I said before the Jays series how badly I wanted to beat them. And I just loved seeing them so humbled in the post game interviews.

Agreed.

That almost made up for the 3 series we lost to them.

KChiefs1
10-24-2015, 12:35 PM
We've crushed Donaldson's soul twice in the past two years. I don't think we really have any reason to hate him. We already pillaged his house and raped his wife.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/24/21d6cb1ee11aae7af252e2a05e1a2c70.jpg

Mama Hip Rockets
10-24-2015, 12:41 PM
I thought I'd see more of that out of Donaldson, but besides him throwing his helmet at the first base coach, didn't see much out of him.

You didn't see him collide with Russell Martin and then stare him down?

Mama Hip Rockets
10-24-2015, 12:43 PM
Fuck the bluejays. Fuck MLB Network for slurpin their shit all postgame. And fuck that first base coach

What are you talking about? MLB Network loves the Royals. They rave about them all the time.

NJChiefsFan
10-24-2015, 01:36 PM
You didn't see him collide with Russell Martin and then stare him down?

Yeah that was weird, although what the hell is Martin doing trying to catch that ball with Donaldson calling him off?

I like Pillar fwiw. The 2B and Collabello as well. Hard-nosed guys.

eDave
10-24-2015, 01:40 PM
Yeah that was weird, although what the hell is Martin doing trying to catch that ball with Donaldson calling him off?

I like Pillar fwiw. The 2B and Collabello as well. Hard-nosed guys.

Hard to dislike Goins for sure.

srvy
10-24-2015, 01:41 PM
However, the FOX broadcast showed Leiper jawing at Ventura first (presumably), then making a gesture for the pitcher to zip his lips. ESPN’s Buster Olney noted that an unnamed scout told him his team’s strategy was to put Ventura on tilt. That may have been what Leiper was aiming to do.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/BlueJays">@BlueJays</a>&#39; first base coach told <a href="https://twitter.com/YordanoVentura">@YordanoVentura</a> to “zip his lip.” Commence staredown: <a href="https://t.co/gEAcdYina6">https://t.co/gEAcdYina6</a> <a href="https://t.co/QdSVhzZO47">pic.twitter.com/QdSVhzZO47</a></p>&mdash; Cut4 (@Cut4) <a href="https://twitter.com/Cut4/status/657925078877777920">October 24, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

baitism
10-24-2015, 02:23 PM
I loved it when their bullpen guys had to walk across the field after we won and our fans were letting them hear about it. In fairness, none of their BP guys got on my nerves.

Bob Dole
10-24-2015, 02:35 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/BlueJays">@BlueJays</a>&#39; first base coach told <a href="https://twitter.com/YordanoVentura">@YordanoVentura</a> to “zip his lip.” Commence staredown: <a href="https://t.co/gEAcdYina6">https://t.co/gEAcdYina6</a> <a href="https://t.co/QdSVhzZO47">pic.twitter.com/QdSVhzZO47</a></p>&mdash; Cut4 (@Cut4) <a href="https://twitter.com/Cut4/status/657925078877777920">October 24, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Classy

Saul Good
10-24-2015, 02:57 PM
I loved it when their bullpen guys had to walk across the field after we won and our fans were letting them hear about it. In fairness, none of their BP guys got on my nerves.

I love their bullpen. Couldn't have done it without them.

suzzer99
10-24-2015, 03:51 PM
I actually for the most part thought they were pretty respectful this series. The only thing that really bugged me was all their whining about pitches - but I see that as being smart by them, because they knew a shrinking strike zone is a huge benefit to them.

I'd probably feel different if we'd lost. But I have a lot more respect for them now than before the series started.

suzzer99
10-24-2015, 03:53 PM

Man bun.

HC_Chief
10-24-2015, 03:56 PM
<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="/kyle.runge/videos/vb.62903749/10100357853446250/?type=3"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="https://www.facebook.com/kyle.runge/videos/10100357853446250/"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/kyle.runge/videos/10100357853446250/">Ha! Cartman drinking Bautista's tears...</a></blockquote></div></div>

carcosa
10-24-2015, 04:06 PM
Why can't I find a screenshot of Bautista looking quite literally like a crying baby after that strikeout last night???

Buehler445
10-24-2015, 04:13 PM
I'd be pissed too, in the game, but but to be a little cunt afterwords, LOL Go fist yourself bitch.

Bautista can get raped by a chainsaw for all I care.

Donaldson that looks like a prick. It's fun to punk pricks.

petegz28
10-24-2015, 04:55 PM
I actually for the most part thought they were pretty respectful this series. The only thing that really bugged me was all their whining about pitches - but I see that as being smart by them, because they knew a shrinking strike zone is a huge benefit to them.

I'd probably feel different if we'd lost. But I have a lot more respect for them now than before the series started.

I think a lot of it goes back to the series in Toronto when they were complete and total cry babies. Remember one of their commentators threatening to fight Ventura AFTER Ventura had left town?? ROFL

petegz28
10-24-2015, 04:56 PM
And Estrada talking about how the Jays were the better team was a crack up. They lost 4-2. They didn't win 1 game on the road out of 3, we did. Who is the better team???

MotherfuckerJones
10-24-2015, 05:00 PM
Congrats guys. Couldn't be a better World Series to watch. Two tough teams with different approaches.