PDA

View Full Version : So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Hootie
10-25-2015, 02:21 AM
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..

Bufkin
10-25-2015, 02:39 AM
Hi Hootie. Did you vote for Cosmo or Dane?

pr_capone
10-25-2015, 02:42 AM
I expect that when you attempt to make any sort of lineup change it will challenge you for the new password. I could be wrong. Also, you would seriously fuck over everyone else to spite those others who had the password and took away your control?

I was happy when you were re-instated but if you change things and make it to where everyone loses their money... there would be no other option, that I would press for, than an absolute complete and permanent obliteration of your existence on this forum.

mdchiefsfan
10-25-2015, 03:27 AM
:popcorn:

eDave
10-25-2015, 03:34 AM

Best $100 I've spent in a long time.

mdchiefsfan
10-25-2015, 03:40 AM
Best $100 I've spent in a long time.

I didn't spend $100.00, but I was laying in wait, like a viper in the grass, for it to spill into the Lounge.

The day is upon us!!!

Bufkin
10-25-2015, 03:47 AM
This whole thing had disaster written all over it from the beginning.

Coochie liquor
10-25-2015, 04:00 AM
Shocking!!

Bwana
10-25-2015, 04:26 AM
Let me guess this has something to do with this Fanduel horse shit?
{Sarcasm on} If that's the case, who would have ever seen that turning into a complete cluster ****? {Sarcasm off}<O:p</O:p

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-25-2015, 04:44 AM
LMAO

Lex Luthor
10-25-2015, 05:26 AM
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Nobody stole your $100. You did offer to give away your $100 in a fit of rage after you were stripped of your ability to create the lineups, but you are still a part of the group and you'll get your share of any winnings by the group.

What you don't get is the right to do whatever you damn well please with the $5000 that the 50 members of the group collectively invested. What you don't get is the right to be a complete douchebag and lose $3100 of that $5000 the very first week by completely ignoring the wishes of everybody else in the group and betting the entire bankroll without a consensus from the group about the strategy. What you don't get is the right to decide that the single most important rule of the group doesn't apply to you. The rule you decided to ignore goes to the basic integrity of the group, it was designed to prevent anyone from using insider information about the group's picks to steal a percentage of the group's winnings, and it was your fucking idea in the first place. But as soon as you got an opportunity, you announced to the group that you were going to ignore the rule, and there wasn't a damn thing we could do to stop you. And you completely alienated and pissed off everybody else who wanted to help set the lineups.

You thought there was nothing that could be done to stop either of those things. It turns out there was.

If you want to air all of the dirty laundry from the Fanduel Forum in the open forum, then be prepared to have the other 49 members of the group call you out for your bullshit. However, if you have one lick of common sense, you will simply shut the fuck up and pray that this all blows over.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-25-2015, 05:29 AM
Wait, Hootie wanted people to trust him with their money?

ROFL

Bufkin
10-25-2015, 05:30 AM
2nd HOF thread in under a week. Christmas in October on Chiefs Planet.

Lex Luthor
10-25-2015, 05:44 AM
Wait, Hootie wanted people to trust him with their money?

ROFL
Fortunately, we were smart enough to have somebody else in charge of the actual funds. It wasn't me. I'm just calling Hootie out on his bullshit.

MIAdragon
10-25-2015, 06:08 AM
This. Is. Awesome.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
10-25-2015, 06:12 AM
I feel like it was a product of Nzoner being a major bitch. Hope they lose all their money this week.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-25-2015, 06:16 AM
Fortunately, we were smart enough to have somebody else in charge of the actual funds. It wasn't me. I'm just calling Hootie out on his bullshit.

Wise man.

http://c3e308.medialib.glogster.com/zivyaniv/media/77/777e521a7d476fa515b126bd1be0980243796bd2/wise-man.jpg

Sofa King
10-25-2015, 06:18 AM
intradasting

ChiliConCarnage
10-25-2015, 06:36 AM
If you had the money pool delivering drama and burst in under a month it looks like you're about to cash.

TimeForWasp
10-25-2015, 06:44 AM
Hootie, you were not kicked off.

Just taking a passenger seat with the rest of us. You have to admit, your arguing and doing things the way you wanted was getting overwhelming. Just take a chill pill.

I think it is a good idea you had, but NOT YOUR ENTITY.

This thread will probably not go well for you, You may want to ask a mod to remove it.

Bob Dole
10-25-2015, 06:50 AM
I think it is a good idea you had, but NOT YOUR ENTITY.

What do you mean? Hootie invented fantasy baseball. Ask him.

TimeForWasp
10-25-2015, 06:54 AM
What do you mean? Hootie invented fantasy baseball. Ask him.

Bob, can you do Hootie a favor and delete this thread and give him a time out until game time?

Bob Dole
10-25-2015, 07:01 AM
Bob, can you do Hootie a favor and delete this thread and give him a time out until game time?

No. He came in here trying to play it off as "poor me". He can reap what he has sown.

Perineum Ripper
10-25-2015, 07:01 AM
Fuck no..don't delete this..with Hootie not being able to let shit go and the awesome shot Brainiac just put out..this thread is going to be awesome sometime later today

cabletech94
10-25-2015, 07:03 AM
I have an extra hundo lying around.

i'd be a fool not to invest it now!!!!!! ;

BlackHelicopters
10-25-2015, 07:04 AM
Inter webs are great.

BigBeauford
10-25-2015, 07:13 AM
Nobody stole your $100. You did offer to give away your $100 in a fit of rage after you were stripped of your ability to create the lineups, but you are still a part of the group and you'll get your share of any winnings by the group.

What you don't get is the right to do whatever you damn well please with the $5000 that the 50 members of the group collectively invested. What you don't get is the right to be a complete douchebag and lose $3100 of that $5000 the very first week by completely ignoring the wishes of everybody else in the group and betting the entire bankroll without a consensus from the group about the strategy. What you don't get is the right to decide that the single most important rule of the group doesn't apply to you. The rule you decided to ignore goes to the basic integrity of the group, it was designed to prevent anyone from using insider information about the group's picks to steal a percentage of the group's winnings, and it was your ****ing idea in the first place. But as soon as you got an opportunity, you announced to the group that you were going to ignore the rule, and there wasn't a damn thing we could do to stop you. And you completely alienated and pissed off everybody else who wanted to help set the lineups.

You thought there was nothing that could be done to stop either of those things. It turns out there was.

If you want to air all of the dirty laundry from the Fanduel Forum in the open forum, then be prepared to have the other 49 members of the group call you out for your bullshit. However, if you have one lick of common sense, you will simply shut the **** up and pray that this all blows over.

http://memeguy.com/photos/images/mrw-i-see-two-hot-girls-getting-into-an-argument-113554.gif

KCUnited
10-25-2015, 07:18 AM
Norv Turner's neck is laughing at how rocky this whole thing has gone.

mrroandrro
10-25-2015, 07:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/tHw0b.gif

Hoopsdoc
10-25-2015, 07:20 AM
Inb4......

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-25-2015, 07:24 AM
Then the camels...

farmerchief
10-25-2015, 07:24 AM
I feel like it was a product of Nzoner being a major bitch. Hope they lose all their money this week.
I disagree, that wasnt the problem, IMO.:shake:

Perineum Ripper
10-25-2015, 07:25 AM
I'm so excited about this thread I keep hitting refresh to see if the fuckery has began

jerryforeverrice80
10-25-2015, 07:39 AM
note to self dont let hootie control the money.

Quesadilla Joe
10-25-2015, 07:50 AM
Have they even played a game yet? LMAO

Sassy Squatch
10-25-2015, 07:51 AM
Thats not even shots fired. That's a nuke being dropped. Jeebus.

the Talking Can
10-25-2015, 07:57 AM
i'd let hootie pee on me before i'd give him 5 dollars...

i dealt with people like him all the time working in a sports book in vegas, and by 'work' i mean 'took all their money every day'..

the Talking Can
10-25-2015, 08:02 AM
...and lose $3100 of that $5000 the very first week...

https://media2.giphy.com/media/RprwiS5F5BQoo/200.gif

MTG#10
10-25-2015, 08:09 AM

That's the second time I've seen this from you. $100 of it is your money bitch.

Hootie
10-25-2015, 08:09 AM
I want to be clear: I'm not taking a red cent from this. I worked all day yesterday to build great lineups and they were deleted because flop and otwp are the biggest bitches I've ever seen

Otwp left forever. Made a thread and everything.

Crazycoffey joined the group. Spent the last two weeks trying to antagonize me. Completely melts down yesterday and blames me.

Unbelievable.

P.S. I logged out of the account. Despite the constant character assassinations, I have no interest in screwing anyone over. I built a great set of lineups this week and you dipshits deleted them.

2 weeks. You have no shot without me. It won't just be, "shucks, we got unlucky!"

You're done.

BigRedChief
10-25-2015, 08:10 AM
Hmm. Steal my $100 ..I have reset the password. I could not wait till next week.

As of right now, Flopnuts will finish tweaking the lineups this weekend and monitor tomorrow.

OTWP58 and Flopnuts are the leads for lineups and players. We are hopeful that Nzoner will return also.

More details to follow but the reason is plain and simple........we need to function as a group. Make decisions on players as a group. That was just not possible with Hootie as the lead FF player.

Please keep posting in the lineup threads about late additions and subtractions.

Hootie, you are welcome to stay and offer input but if you go off on anyone again, your banned from this forum. I tried and tried to get you to work together. It was not all your fault but no one wants to work with you now. We have to take a team/group approach.Not even mad at you guys. Good luck.

Two requests:

1) block my access to forum
2) no matter what, win or lose, I'm out. Split 49 ways.

Thanks in advance.And I honestly won't take a cent, I'm out. Good luck next week. But WOW ... Those were so good. So good. I'm sickened. Take advantage of that work, don't delete itDoesn't work that way. You put the money in. Your in for the winnings, if any. You don't want it, give it to charity.
Your actions have left us without much choice. You busted your ass. No one is doubting your passion or work ethic. I'm talking about working together with other FF players.

The inability to work together is mostly your fault Hootie. Yes, they said some things but you did too. You bullied them and the group to go week 1. You shut them out on week 1. They felt slighted and not valued at all by you. They are good FF players with winning histories, That definitely has value.

You made only half hearted attempts to work together with those guys. Consult with each other and agree on our best lineups. The only thing you offered was let them do their lineups and you do yours. That was not what this was supposed to be, we were supposed to put our best FF heads together and produce our best lineups.

Back to your original quote above............you want to put the fun back in here, you can try harder to work with these guys. Actually share ideas on players and stacks. Hash out differences without name calling and tempers. Those guys need to try to start fresh with you. Everyone in here including you will benefit from this approach.You don't have my permission to access my account. I changed the password. If Fan Duel's website allows people to access their website after a password change, they should know that. If you attempt to hack or access our account in any way we will let Fan Duel know. I'd say your days on Fan Duel would be over. You would be permbanned from Chiefs Planet.

Bewbies
10-25-2015, 08:11 AM
Hindsight being 50/50, Hootie is even more pathedic every time he returns from his last ban hammer.

I can't believe idiots here wanted to trust him with their money. LMAO

Hootie
10-25-2015, 08:13 AM
Oh, and by the way, the money lost the first week? Flop and otwp stacked chiefs players everywhere. No joke. There was even a Vick lineup. I looked and thought, "lol"

I even warned against it.

So I keep getting this blame yet I was the one who carried us week 1, too.

Conveniently, that's forgotten.

Pablo
10-25-2015, 08:14 AM
Stacked with chiefs players?

LMAO

That can't be true.

Hootie
10-25-2015, 08:15 AM
You don't have my permission to access my account. I changed the password. If Fan Duel's website allows people to access their website after a password change, they should know that. If you attempt to hack or access our account in any way we will let Fan Duel know. I'd say your days on Fan Duel would be over. You would be permbanned from Chiefs Planet.
I logged out big guy. But keep going with the threats, and enjoy my $100.

Pablo
This thread will be better than the chiefs game. Unless there is some red ass and it gets locked.

Hootie
Hindsight being 50/50, Hootie is even more pathedic every time he returns from his last ban hammer.

I can't believe idiots here wanted to trust him with their money. LMAO
At no point did I ever take a $1 from anyone. I did send $100 to BRC.

Sassy Squatch
10-25-2015, 08:16 AM
BURST!!!!!

BigRedChief
10-25-2015, 08:17 AM

I can't believe idiots here wanted to trust him with their money. LMAOThey didn't. They entrusted me with their money and real names. Hootie was supposed to work with everyone else on the picks but it became the all Hootie show. He wouldn't listen to anyone. Our $5000 became his personal stack of money to play with as he saw fit.

I tried to get him to change. But, it had to be all about Hootie, It was Hooties way or the highway. Losing 1/2 our money in two weeks didn't help. But, it was inability to get along with anyone that forced him out as the lead FF player.

Hootie
10-25-2015, 08:18 AM
This thread will be better than the chiefs game. Unless there is some red ass and it gets locked.
I wish everyone had access to the fanduel forum to see what happened this week ...

No joke.

BigRedChief
10-25-2015, 08:22 AM
I logged out big guy. But keep going with the threats, and enjoy my $100.You did this to yourself. Drop the poor pitful me shit. You want me to post the 25+ quotes where I asked you to change and get along with others? Where I backed you as a player?

Lono
10-25-2015, 08:22 AM
Here's what the last straw for me was. The first rule of fight club is their is no fight club. The first rule of our adventure is no one plays an entry into the same game we are doing. Hootie all of a sudden gets some free entries and thinks its ok for him to play the same entries he's putting into our lineup as his own lineup. He forgot the first rule of fight club. But its ok... he was going to pay us all some extra if one of the same lineups hit the million... and his own words, "hey if i don't you guys still get to split $350k!"

Hootie
10-25-2015, 08:23 AM
They didn't. They entrusted me with their money and real names. Hootie was supposed to work with everyone else but it became the all Hootie show. He wouldn't listen to anyone. Our $5000 became his personal stack of money to play with as he saw fit.

I tried to get him to change. But, it had to be all about Hootie, It was Hooties way or the highway. Losing 1/2 our money in two weeks didn't help. But, it was inability to get along with anyone that forced him out as the lead FF player.
The Hootie show won money week 2

The flop and otwp CHIEFS STACKS lost the money week 1. Period. Go look at the history.

I'd never be dumb enough to play Alex Smith 15 times and Jeremy Maclin 50 times.

Deleting those 70 lineups was insane. I remember the lineups, though. I know who I played and all the salaries. I'm looking forward to today when you morons cost yourselves a winning week.

notorious
10-25-2015, 08:23 AM
I can't fathom how you guys let Hootie talk you into letting him control your money. ROFL

Hootie
10-25-2015, 08:24 AM
I can't fathom how you guys let Hootie talk you into letting him control your money. ROFL
I can't fathom how you're an adult with no reading comprehension

notorious
10-25-2015, 08:25 AM
Your scheme was going to win!

I can't believe people trusted a loser to win something.

Awesome.

Hootie
10-25-2015, 08:25 AM
Here's what the last straw for me was. The first rule of fight club is their is no fight club. The first rule of our adventure is no one plays an entry into the same game we are doing. Hootie all of a sudden gets some free entries and thinks its ok for him to play the same entries he's putting into our lineup as his own lineup. He forgot the first rule of fight club. But its ok... he was going to pay us all some extra if one of the same lineups hit the million... and his own words, "hey if i don't you guys still get to split $350k!"
Turning $100 into $8000 sure would've been tough to handle if my free roll hit a jackpot, I know

Rams Fan
10-25-2015, 08:26 AM
Anyone have popcorn?

Marcellus
10-25-2015, 08:27 AM
This is going exactly how I predicted last week. All thats left is Hootie to continue until he gets banned again.

ptlyon
10-25-2015, 08:28 AM
Anyone have popcorn?

I do :popcorn:

notorious
When you start to take over entries that aren't yours you are controlling their money, numb-nuts.

Molitoth

I can't fathom how anyone would start Alex smith in a FF lineup.
Was sandy cheeks let in the group?

Everything else in this thread was pretty predictable.

Rams Fan
I do :popcorn:

Is it cheddar flavored?

Hootie
10-25-2015, 08:29 AM

I know who I played this week. And where. They made a mistake. Take my $, but don't delete the lineups. That was a colossal fuck up

Rams Fan
10-25-2015, 08:29 AM

Awesome.

Am I a winner if I've I haven't lost hundreds of dollars at Keeneland Horse Race Track yet?

ptlyon
10-25-2015, 08:31 AM
Is it cheddar flavored?

Hootie Tears flavor

Hootie
10-25-2015, 08:31 AM
This is going exactly how I predicted last week. All thats left is Hootie to continue until he gets banned again.
Get banned for what? What rule have I broken? Explain.

I donated $100 to BRC. ANY winnings I will flat refuse.

You see it right here.

My stake will be donated to chiefs planet or split between the 49 remaining members.

But hey, ban me.

Rams Fan
10-25-2015, 08:32 AM
Hootie Tears flavor

I prefer sea salt.

Hootie
10-25-2015, 08:33 AM
I can't fathom how anyone would start Alex smith in a FF lineup.
Was sandy cheeks let in the group?

Everything else in this thread was pretty predictable.
They pounded Smith, Charles, kelce, Maclin and santos ... Otwp, and I quote, said his "software" was so for Alex Smith he had to "pump the brakes."

the Talking Can
10-25-2015, 08:33 AM
this scheme is going as well as ej manuel for the bills right now

DaFace
10-25-2015, 08:34 AM
I (kind of) like you Hootie, but the fact that this crashed and burned with you in charge surprises no one.

Pablo
There were Alex Smith lineups? Why?

Rams Fan
I (kind of) like you Hootie, but the fact that this crashed and burned with you in charge surprises no one.

In other news, water is wet.

Chiefnj2
10-25-2015, 08:35 AM
You guys lost more than half the money in the first week of play?

Hootie
10-25-2015, 08:35 AM
this scheme is going as well as ej manuel for the bills right now
That's what happens when you give someone who "left forever" a chance ...

BigRedChief
10-25-2015, 08:39 AM
Get banned for what? What rule have I broken? Explain.

I donated $100 to BRC. ANY winnings I will flat refuse.
You didn't "donate" $100 to me. WTF? Stop the lies.

What part of this is unclear?
Doesn't work that way. You put the money in. Your in for the winnings, if any. You don't want it, give it to charity.

Hootie
10-25-2015, 08:43 AM
Week 1, we lost 60% with 3 people doing lineups and 2/3 heavily featuring chiefs players. We had 1 entry with a chance at big $ and you'd be shocked to find out who's it was

Week 2, everyone quit, sans me ... I put in all 79 lineups my way using my core and you'd be shocked to find out what happened

This week, again, I put in 70 well thought out, very well mapped lineups and they were deleted. I know who I played.

Hilariously, bosschief got tired of crazycoffey attacking me and posted something he shouldn't have and I get blamed.

No joke, crazycoffey admitted to the group that when he sees me post it brings him to tears ... Yet he got drunk last Monday and spent three hours trying to bait me into a fight, which I shrugged off ... And then bosschief says something, triggers a meltdown, and BRC tries making me explain myself.

For doing nothing.

My posts bring him to tears, and he joins a subforum FEATURING my posts, unsolicited, so that he can try and drunkenly antagonize me ..

And then blame me.

That's how I sum that shit up.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-25-2015, 08:44 AM
Thanks for admitting to your willingness to commit criminal fraud, and threatening to do it. Don't care whether you follow up or not. Have a nice life, Hootie.

Hootie
10-25-2015, 08:45 AM
Thanks for admitting to your willingness to commit criminal fraud, and threatening to do it. Don't care whether you follow up or not. Have a nice life, Hootie.
Criminal fraud?

DaFace
10-25-2015, 08:45 AM
Week 1, we lost 60% with 3 people doing lineups and 2/3 heavily featuring chiefs players. We had 1 entry with a chance at big $ and you'd be shocked to find out who's it was

Week 2, everyone quit, sans me ... I put in all 79 lineups my way using my core and you'd be shocked to find out what happened

This week, again, I put in 70 well thought out, very well mapped lineups and they were deleted. I know who I played.

Hilariously, bosschief got tired of crazycoffey attacking me and posted something he shouldn't have and I get blamed.

No joke, crazycoffey admitted to the group that when he sees me post it brings him to tears ... Yet he got drunk last Monday and spent three hours trying to bait me into a fight, which I shrugged off ... And then bosschief says something, triggers a meltdown, and BRC tries making me explain myself.

For doing nothing.

My posts bring him to tears, and he joins a subforum FEATURING my posts, unsolicited, so that he can try and drunkenly antagonize me ..

And then blame me.

Sounds like you alienated people and acted like an asshole. That's more the issue than whatever you did for the game itself.

Fish
10-25-2015, 08:46 AM
This outcome is shocking and completely unexpected...

the Talking Can
10-25-2015, 08:48 AM
i'm getting high and declaring this today's game thread

Baby Lee
10-25-2015, 08:48 AM
So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...

So were you dining at a Popeye's Organization at the time?

SAUTO
10-25-2015, 08:51 AM
You don't have my permission to access my account. I changed the password. If Fan Duel's website allows people to access their website after a password change, they should know that. If you attempt to hack or access our account in any way we will let Fan Duel know. I'd say your days on Fan Duel would be over. You would be permbanned from Chiefs Planet.

Why would something that is about Fan duel get someone banned here?

BigRedChief
10-25-2015, 08:51 AM
Sounds like you alienated people and acted like an asshole. That's more the issue than whatever you did for the game itself.THIS! We had some bad luck the first week. Hootie is a good FF player. But his play didn't force me to step in, it was that no one wanted to work with him anymore. There was some really ugly posts all involving Hootie.

We still have 1/2 our money to perform this experiment as a shared group experience it was supposed to be.

SAUTO
10-25-2015, 08:53 AM
I wish everyone had access to the fanduel forum to see what happened this week ...

No joke.

They should let us see it, inquiring minds want to know.

BigRedChief
10-25-2015, 08:54 AM
Why would something that is about Fan duel get someone banned here?You think stealing or deleting 49 posters on Chiefs Planet $2500 warrants a ban?

Marcellus
Sounds like you alienated people and acted like an asshole. That's more the issue than whatever you did for the game itself.

This is exactly what happened.

kstater

BigRedChief
10-25-2015, 08:55 AM
So were you dining at a Popeye's Organization at the time?Nice cross thread humor.:clap:

KCUnited
10-25-2015, 08:56 AM
I'm for locking the meltdown thread from replies and linking everyone to it, just for the lulz of the whole thing.

TLO
10-25-2015, 08:56 AM
So Hootie's already banned?

Damn. :(

Sassy Squatch
10-25-2015, 08:57 AM
Hootie got banned?

ThaVirus
10-25-2015, 08:58 AM
I'm for locking the meltdown thread from replies and linking everyone to it, just for the lulz of the whole thing.

Someone make this happen

Mr. Flopnuts
Why would something that is about Fan duel get someone banned here?

Him continuing to bring up the CC issue that he was told years ago not too, in conjuncture with lying about it, then making fun of the dude for some shit he caused is why he's gone. He was told to not continue bringing that shit up, he can't help himself in a fit of rage. I don't care that he's a liar, or that he threatened to commit fraud. If he did, he'd go to prison, but him violating his probation is what did it. I'm sorry for anyone who doesn't like it, but that's all I have to say about it.

SAUTO
You think stealing or deleting 49 posters on Chiefs Planet $2500 warrants a ban?

If he didn't have access to the money (which you have stated) how would he steal your money?

How would he delete actual money?

I think Chiefs planet has people that are adults and should know who they send actual money to and of they lose it they lose it. Should have thought it out a little better.

None of that should have anything to do with his ability to post here.

Marcellus
10-25-2015, 08:59 AM
They should let us see it, inquiring minds want to know.

Its pretty simple. Hootie didn't want to take anyone else s advice or input, he alienated every other lineup maker we had, changed their lineups after they were entered. He also violated the first rule that we agreed to that he made which was not personally playing in the same game the group had their entries in and when being called on it all pretty much told everyone to fuck off he was the brains and he would do what he wants.

Simply Red
10-25-2015, 09:00 AM
Hi Hootie. Did you vote for Cosmo or Dane?

:clap::clap:

DaFace
Him continuing to bring up the CC issue that he was told years ago not too, in conjuncture with lying about it, then making fun of the dude for some shit he caused is why he's gone. He was told to not continue bringing that shit up, he can't help himself in a fit of rage. I don't care that he's a liar, or that he threatened to commit fraud. If he did, he'd go to prison, but him violating his probation is what did it. I'm sorry for anyone who doesn't like it, but that's all I have to say about it.

According to his rambling narrative, someone else brought it up rather than him. True or false?

BigRedChief
Someone make this happen$50.00 admission fee.:rolleyes:

SAUTO
10-25-2015, 09:01 AM

Where do he bring that up?

In a locked forum that only people who pay for fan duel get to see?

I'm having a hard time seeing why he gets banned here...

Sounds like sour grapes guys.

Marcellus
10-25-2015, 09:01 AM
If he didn't have access to the money (which you have stated) how would he steal your money?

How would he delete actual money?

I think Chiefs planet has people that are adults and should know who they send actual money to and of they lose it they lose it. Should have thought it out a little better.

None of that should have anything to do with his ability to post here.

Disagree, there were very clear rules set up before hand and even when we tried to have a civil discussion about it he was 100% Hootie being a dick and telling everyone to fuck off.

SAUTO
10-25-2015, 09:02 AM
Its pretty simple. Hootie didn't want to take anyone else s advice or input, he alienated every other lineup maker we had, changed their lineups after they were entered. He also violated the first rule that we agreed to that he made which was not personally playing in the same game the group had their entries in and when being called on it all pretty much told everyone to fuck off he was the brains and he would do what he wants.

Hey, I understand he's a fucking douchebag. I would think every grown person who sent in a 100 bucks also knew that full well going in. But what does that have to do with banning him here?

And I wanna read the melt down.

Marcellus
10-25-2015, 09:02 AM

There is nothing to be sour about Jason, we still have bunch of our $ we just don't want that tool in charge of things anymore.

He is still allowed to be in the group he just cant enter lineups.

Donger
10-25-2015, 09:03 AM
I guess you guys forgot the leash?

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts

I'm seriously not even going to get into this. My last post on this is that I'm the only mod in that group. The other mods have access to the forum. It will never be made public. And all of the mods had come to the conclusion yesterday long before all of this went down that Hootie was done.

BigRedChief
According to his rambling narrative, someone else brought it up rather than him. True or false?It was a long and nasty exchange. With some really and I mean really horrible personal tragedy involved.

But, it had nothing to with Fan Duel or his inability to get along with others.

ChiliConCarnage
10-25-2015, 09:04 AM
Nothing about hooties forum posts makes me think he'd be good at working collaboratively with others. At all...

He's very opinionated. Willing to defend his opinion to the death. And doesn't seem capable of budging an inch or ever conceding

If Brady won the next 3 Super Bowls, Hootie, would be in some thread defending Peyton.

Tom always had the better teams!
Neck injury cut Peyton's career short!
If Peyton had this Denver D when he was young he would have won a ton!
Look at this stat that says Peyton is the better pure passer!

Rams Fan
Wait, so if I pay $50 I get access to this shit show?

Tell me more!

SAUTO
Disagree, there were very clear rules set up before hand and even when we tried to have a civil discussion about it he was 100% Hootie being a dick and telling everyone to fuck off.

So you are saying Hootie was being typical Hootie?

Again no shocking info there.

I'm asking why ban the guy here? Number one and laughing at anyone who thought this would end well with Hootie having to cooperate with anyone in the situation.

Buehler445
10-25-2015, 09:05 AM
According to his rambling narrative, someone else brought it up rather than him. True or false?

BossChief brought it up in the forum. But Hootie dragged it, and all this other BS into the main forum. Which we all said couldn't happen.

Donger
10-25-2015, 09:06 AM

I'm asking why ban the guy here? Number one and laughing at anyone who thought this would end well with Hootie having to cooperate with anyone in the situation.

Considering his history, I would imagine that "just being Hootie" is ground for a banning here.

Besides that, why did Hootie choose to create this thread at all?

DaFace
10-25-2015, 09:06 AM

I agree that its a LITTLE odd, but it's a group filled with 50 CPers, so it's definitely a group associated with CP if not officially sanctioned.

I'd expect it would be the same deal if someone went to the CP Facebook group and started posting pictures of bunnies getting raped by a squirrel or something.

BigRedChief
10-25-2015, 09:07 AM
And I wanna read the melt down.We wish we wouldn't have seen it. No one should ever have read it.

Baby Lee
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UaitYHDxhJI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SAUTO
There is nothing to be sour about Jason, we still have bunch of our $ we just don't want that tool in charge of things anymore.

He is still allowed to be in the group he just cant enter lineups.

I'm talking about the banning from here.

DaFace
10-25-2015, 09:08 AM
BossChief brought it up in the forum. But Hootie dragged it, and all this other BS into the main forum. Which we all said couldn't happen.

Thanks. That chain of events isn't surprising (and is what kept getting him banned for what I assume was the same issue years ago). Others would bring it up, and he just couldn't let it lie.

Marcellus

You really would have to be involved in this the last few weeks to understand it.

And we all basically donated $100 to have fun with this. Hootie turned it into a fucking train wreck and frankly killed the fun completely with his arrogant schizophrenic bullshit.

But the deal is, from the start we decided the venture would be run by group thought not by a single entity and we handled it accordingly.

My prediction about him getting banned had to do with his reaction to this happening which was clear as day last week he was going to occur.

ThaVirus
You guys gave a 30 year old man with the maturity level of a 14 year old a modicum of authority over $4,900 worth of other people's money and things got ugly?

notorious
It was a long and nasty exchange. With some really and I mean really horrible personal tragedy involved.

But, it had nothing to with Fan Duel or his inability to get along with others.

Jesus.

Marcellus
10-25-2015, 09:09 AM

He hasn't done anything yet to warrant it but he has no control so it will happen.

farmerchief
10-25-2015, 09:09 AM
I want to be clear: I'm not taking a red cent from this. I worked all day yesterday to build great lineups and they were deleted because flop and otwp are the biggest bitches I've ever seen

Otwp left forever. Made a thread and everything.

Crazycoffey joined the group. Spent the last two weeks trying to antagonize me. Completely melts down yesterday and blames me.

Unbelievable.

P.S. I logged out of the account. Despite the constant character assassinations, I have no interest in screwing anyone over. I built a great set of lineups this week and you dipshits deleted them.

2 weeks. You have no shot without me. It won't just be, "shucks, we got unlucky!"

You're done.

Some of what you say is entirely true, you and Crazycoffey were at each others throats all week. I was going to suggest you two exchange phone numbers and just call each other and complain as long as you wanted, but keep it out of the foot ball forum.

Bob Dole
10-25-2015, 09:10 AM
This is so out of character. Hootie has always gotten A's in "plays well with others" on his quarterly report card.

BigRedChief
Wait, so if I pay $50 I get access to this shit show?

Tell me more!It was a joke.

Marcellus

He hasn't done anything yet to warrant it but he has no control so it will happen.

BTW another hard rule in this was that the main forum was never supposed to get dragged into business regarding that group but of course he cant follow a single fucking rule.

DaFace

According to his profile, he's completely banned from CP right now.

Rams Fan
Some of what you say is entirely true, you and Crazycoffey were at each others throats all week. I was going to suggest you two exchange phone numbers and just call each other and complain as long as you wanted, but keep it out of the foot ball forum.

Shocking I say!

Rausch
10-25-2015, 09:11 AM
You guys gave a 30 year old man with the maturity level of a 14 year old a modicum of authority over $4,900 worth of other people's money and things got ugly?

ROFL

Baby Lee
10-25-2015, 09:11 AM
Is it cheddar flavored?

Shrug?

http://www.vitacost.com/Images/Products/1000/Kernel-Seasons/Kernel-Seasons-Popcorn-Seasoning-White-Cheddar-670171112330.jpg

SAUTO
10-25-2015, 09:12 AM
We wish we wouldn't have seen it. No one should ever have read it.

If it's the big CC drama, there is NO ONE to blame for that but CC. no one would know it if he hadn't told them. It's not like they say names or anything at least afaik.

Silly to give your enemy ammo then the enemy getting banned every time using it.

It was his responsibility to keep it a "secret".

And CC seems like a baiter too. He gets drunk and comes here to push buttons sometimes.

And Hootie is really one of the worst posters here but it's not fun watching someone bait the idiot and then get him kicked off.

TimeForWasp
Damn it, I tried to get this thread deleted to save Hootie from himself.

Baby Lee
Hootie Tears flavor

I prefer sea salt.

Compromise on C . . . unt Salt?

BigRedChief
Thanks. That chain of events isn't surprising (and is what kept getting him banned for what I assume was the same issue years ago). Others would bring it up, and he just couldn't let it lie.Yes, same issue that got him permbanned last time.

Rams Fan
10-25-2015, 09:13 AM
Compromise on C . . . unt Salt?

Nope.

SAUTO
Jesus.

Realize that is the biggest drama queen in CP saying that.

Marcellus
According to his profile, he's completely banned from CP right now.

Not my call but my guess is his threats to try to hijack the account therefore stealing from the forum could warrant that.

Donger
10-25-2015, 09:14 AM
but it's not fun watching someone bait the idiot and then get him kicked off.

Maybe for some, fishing for Hootie is the same as fishing for Crappie.

Rams Fan
10-25-2015, 09:15 AM
Where art thou, Clay?

DaFace
10-25-2015, 09:15 AM
If it's the big CC drama, there is NO ONE to blame for that but CC. no one would know it if he hadn't told them. It's not like they say names or anything at least afaik.

Silly to give your enemy ammo then the enemy getting banned every time using it.

And CC seems like a baiter too. He gets drunk and comes here to push buttons sometimes.

And Hootie is really one of the worst posters here but it's not fun watching someone bait the idiot and then get him kicked off.

It's why I always used to be on Hootie's side. He's right that (at least in the past) he was never the one to bring it up. Others just baited him into going psycho crazy, and THEN he'd do stuff to get himself banned.

But after a while, if you STILL can't let it go when people bring it up, it's still your own fault.

Bugeater
10-25-2015, 09:17 AM
Now I wish I'd have ponied up the $100 to get into this.

ThaVirus
10-25-2015, 09:18 AM

He posted in the "Cops Screw Up Again" thread a few days ago trying to bait.

Rams Fan
It's why I always used to be on Hootie's side. He's right that (at least in the past) he was never the one to bring it up. Others just baited him into going psycho crazy, and THEN he'd do stuff to get himself banned.

But after a while, if you STILL can't let it go when people bring it up, it's still your own fault.

To be fair, some of the shit Hootie's said pales in comparison to what other people have said on this forum.

Prison Bitch
Shocking development. Just shocking

mdstu

For doing nothing.

And then blame me.

For the record though. Hootie's summary of how the CC shit went down is spot on.

Rain Man
10-25-2015, 09:19 AM
When you all hit it big, it sounds like this will be the best fanduel ad ever.

Bwana
10-25-2015, 09:20 AM
I guess you guys forgot the leash?

LMAO

I guess so, or a good shock collar.

http://lawandorder4k9s.weebly.com/uploads/1/6/8/5/16856778/5902291_orig.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCKuxvtvy3cgCFU0ziAodHPYPyg&url=http%3A%2F%2Flawandorder4k9s.weebly.com%2Fdog-collars.html&psig=AFQjCNEBYZ11XD6C94juDIrMzi47gv6YGw&ust=1445871896298660)

I don't know much about this whole Fanduel thing you guys got into, but when I saw a few of the posts about it and picked up who was involved (Hootie, self proclaimed betting guru) I knew it wouldn't end well.

So from what I can gather 50 people went in on this thing at $100 a pop? I tried to follow one of BigRedChief's quotes in there to look around and see what happened and I can't even get in there. :shake:

What the fuck guys, do you have some kind of double secret opium den going on over there or what? I guess I could go into my administrative privileges and make myself a mod to go take a look, but I'm not that curious. It looks like enough details are coming out in this thread and the mod lounge to pick most of it up.

BigRedChief
To be fair, some of the shit Hootie's said pales in comparison to what other people have said on this forum.I don't know how anything can be worse. It was some inhumane words to say to another human being.

Baby Lee
Where art thou, Clay?

B&

TLO
10-25-2015, 09:21 AM

ESPN might do a 30 for 30 on the whole thing.

"What if I told you..."

Bob Dole
10-25-2015, 09:21 AM
Where art thou, Clay?

Clay got a 30 day vacation.

Rams Fan
10-25-2015, 09:22 AM

"Meet a group of 50 white dudes with goatees and bald heads who on an internet message board decided they were going to have fun and develop their bromance. Now, they are all millionaires who are 6'4", 230, run a 4.3 40, and have smoking hot wives thanks to FanDuel."

BigRedChief
Clay got a 30 day vacation.Shocking?:hmmm:

notorious
Hootie and Clay are gone?

Royals will sweep the Mets and Chiefs are about to win 4 in a row.

Rams Fan
10-25-2015, 09:23 AM

Did not know that. I've been AFK for the most part of the past month.

Thank you, kind senator.

Baby Lee
10-25-2015, 09:24 AM
What the fuck guys, do you have some kind of double secret opium den going on over there or what? I guess I could go into my administrative privileges and make myself a mod to go take a look, but I'm not that curious. It looks like enough details are coming out in this thread and the mod lounge to pick most of it up.

This is one of the things I hate most about this place.

It's supposedly 'like a neighborhood bar,' only 6 months from now I'll be in a conversation and it turns into a hysterical 'how can you take his side on ANYTHING'

Like I was supposed to know 'he' [whomever the he is at that particular time] had been off buttfucking 'her' [whomever the offended party is] best friend in the bathroom a while back.

I'm lucky to keep track of who changes their name tag whenever they're off to do a rail of coke.

TimeForWasp
10-25-2015, 09:25 AM
"Meet a group of 50 white dudes with goatees and bald heads who on an internet message board decided they were going to have fun and develop their bromance. Now, they are all millionaires who are 6'4", 230, run a 4.3 40, and have smoking hot wives thanks to FanDuel."

Stop trying to get my hopes up again.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad

This. Fuck that drunk bitch CC. Bring back Hootie. This is ridiculous

Rain Man
ESPN might do a 30 for 30 on the whole thing.

"What if I told you..."

I'd certainly watch it. It could be the best one ever.

jspchief
10-25-2015, 09:26 AM
Lol

KCUnited
10-25-2015, 09:28 AM
I don't give a fuck that hootie is banned at all, and crush him all you want about the way he's handled the whole Fanduel thing, but I thought he did a fairly decent job of trying his best to avoid the CC stuff that was brought up by bosschief and ran with by CC.

mdstu
10-25-2015, 09:30 AM
I guess so, or a good shock collar.

http://lawandorder4k9s.weebly.com/uploads/1/6/8/5/16856778/5902291_orig.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCKuxvtvy3cgCFU0ziAodHPYPyg&url=http%3A%2F%2Flawandorder4k9s.weebly.com%2Fdog-collars.html&psig=AFQjCNEBYZ11XD6C94juDIrMzi47gv6YGw&ust=1445871896298660)

I don't know much about this whole Fanduel thing you guys got into, but when I saw a few of the posts about it and picked up who was involved (Hootie, self proclaimed betting guru) I knew it wouldn't end well.

So from what I can gather 50 people went in on this thing at $100 a pop? I tried to follow one of BigRedChief's quotes in there to look around and see what happened and I can't even get in there. :shake:

What the **** guys, do you have some kind of double secret opium den going on over there or what? I guess I could go into my administrative privileges and make myself a mod to go take a look, but I'm not that curious. It looks like enough details are coming out in this thread and the mod lounge to pick most of it up.

As far as I can tell, I don't think anyone was in this to "get rich". It was more about having fun and making Sunday a little bit more interesting.

There was an immediate clashing of ideas and egos and the fun and money dwindled after week one.

Having said that I definitely got my moneys worth.

Brock
10-25-2015, 09:31 AM
This. Fuck that drunk bitch CC. Bring back Hootie. This is ridiculous

Yep.

Cc brings nothing but drunk drama

TLO
10-25-2015, 09:31 AM
CC?

ChiefsCoalition?

TLO
10-25-2015, 09:32 AM
Joke.

DaFace
Yep.

Cc brings nothing but drunk drama

Mission accomplished it seems.

SAUTO
And has it even been proven that the big tragedy is even true?
Seems weird to tell someone that you don't get along with AT ALL something so terrible and personal...

SAUTO
10-25-2015, 09:33 AM

Me too, I mean shit it's only a 100 bucks.

DaFace
10-25-2015, 09:33 AM
And has it even been proven that the big tragedy is even true?
Seems weird to tell someone that you don't get along with AT ALL something so terrible and personal...

My daughter was impaled on a monument to Genghis Khan by a pack of wild giraffes. Don't tell anyone.

SAUTO
10-25-2015, 09:34 AM
My daughter was impaled on a monument to Genghis Khan by a pack of wild giraffes. Don't tell anyone.

Sorry, I never knew we didn't get along at all.

Molitoth
People are naturally competitive, especially with real currency involved.
As soon as I saw the original post by Hootie about this whole idea... I laughed.
50 people working together, Chiefs homers who would pick Alex Smith included? yikes!

Pablo
Hootie twisted some panties up pretty tight apparently. Not surprising CC was involved in all of this nonsense.

Bugeater
10-25-2015, 09:36 AM
I predict this thread will have more posts by the end of the day than the gamethread.

DaFace
10-25-2015, 09:36 AM
Me too, I mean shit it's only a 100 bucks.

This should be the approach of CP's next fundraiser:

For only $100, you will have access to a private forum where we'll lock Clay, Hootie, CC, and SDH in a room. Each week, one gets voted out. The winner gets half of the donations, and Kyle gets the rest.

That could damn well be worth the money.

DaFace
10-25-2015, 09:37 AM
Sorry, I never knew we didn't get along at all.

I'm gonna get you banned, you fucking asshole. WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING UP THIS TRAGEDY???!?!??!????

;)

SAUTO
Can someone at least link us to a lineup made by OTWP that had Alex smith at qb?

Or at least the post Hootie referenced?

I need some future ammo on OTWP. ROFL.

Pablo
I predict this thread will have more posts by the end of the day than the gamethread.Nah, Hootie got booted or he would have kept it alive. This will probably get locked. Fun fun.

Pablo
I'm gonna get you banned, you fucking asshole. WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING UP THIS TRAGEDY???!?!??!????

;)LMAO

So good.

Bwana
As far as I can tell, I don't think anyone was in this to "get rich". It was more about having fun and making Sunday a little bit more interesting.

There was an immediate clashing of ideas and egos and the fun and money dwindled after week one.

Having said that I definitely got my moneys worth.

Good for you, it has to be better than what we have been putting on the field for the last few weeks trying to pass off as entertainment. :hmmm:

Donger
Maybe crazycoffey has had enough of people denigrating his profession and vis-à-vis him?

SAUTO

For only $100, you will have access to a private forum where we'll lock Clay, Hootie, CC, and SDH in a room. Each week, one gets voted out. The winner gets half of the donations, and Kyle gets the rest.

Fuck voting one out. Just let them eat each other.

KCUnited
10-25-2015, 09:38 AM
The meltdown thread(s) was pretty much a post-Trent Green Chiefs QB skills competition put to words.

SAUTO
10-25-2015, 09:38 AM

Giraffe mother fucker.

MAYHEM
10-25-2015, 09:39 AM
Lurker but I like Hootie in Royals threads. Can you guys wait another week then ban him? :/

SAUTO

;)

Ghengis Kahn bitch.

Bugeater
Maybe crazycoffey has had enough of people denigrating his profession and vis-à-vis him?
Hootie wasn't one of them.

Molitoth
10-25-2015, 09:40 AM
Can someone at least link us to a lineup made by OTWP that had Alex smith at qb?

OTWP typically knows his shit. It sounds like he was using statistical software to develop lineups.

The big thing is,... software and the majority of the NFL audience doesn't realize how ****ing terrible Alex Smith is at QB. If you ask the average person, they will probably tell you Alex Smith is an above average QB that is only a great Oline, Defense, and a few weapons away from making it to the post-season. ROFL

Bwana
I predict this thread will have more posts by the end of the day than the gamethread.

I don't know, never underestimated the power of the Chiefs play to generate a large quantity of posts.

DaFace
Giraffe mother fucker.

I almost hope this becomes a thing. ROFL

SAUTO
Maybe you guys should have stuck with just depositing 35 bucks on fan duel.

THATS the guy who wins, the commercial says so.

Giraffe

Brock
10-25-2015, 09:41 AM

That isn't what happened. You guys are off the chain on this.

ThaVirus
10-25-2015, 09:41 AM
Does this horribly tragic life event have anything to do with a long day on shift, a baby and a microwave?

SAUTO
10-25-2015, 09:42 AM
OTWP typically knows his shit. It sounds like he was using statistical software to develop lineups.

The big thing is,... software and the majority of the NFL audience doesn't realize how ****ing terrible Alex Smith is at QB. If you ask the average person, they will probably tell you Alex Smith is an above average QB that is only a great Oline, Defense, and a few weapons away from making it to the post-season. ROFL

I like OTWP, Just can't believe he didn't blow up whatever software said to start Alex smith.

ChiliConCarnage

For an extra 20 spot could we include Rabblerouser?

Donger
I almost hope this becomes a thing. ROFL

http://static4.businessinsider.com/~~/f?id=50ec86c069bedd5d3d00000b

farmerchief
I don't give a **** that hootie is banned at all, and crush him all you want about the way he's handled the whole Fanduel thing, but I thought he did a fairly decent job of trying his best to avoid the CC stuff that was brought up by bosschief and ran with by CC. I can't argue with that, CC seemed to be the instigator and Hootie was on the defense, trying to deflect all the way, not wanting to "start" anything. I didn't know those two had a past history, but I do now.:rolleyes:

Pablo

The big thing is,... software and the majority of the NFL audience doesn't realize how fucking terrible Alex Smith is at QB than the people like us who watch him suck every week. If you ask the average person, they will probably tell you Alex Smith is an above average QB that is only a great Oline, Defense, and a few weapons away from making it to the post-season. ROFLI can't believe that a group of people that actually watch him play every week would ever consider him as an option. No matter the matchup or his price tag, or any of that shit. You can't trust Smiff in any regard. He will fail you. He will lose you money. He was born to lose.

dlphg9
Does this horribly tragic life event have anything to do with a long day on shift, a baby and a microwave?

I'm so curious as to what the tragedy is

Donger
Hootie wasn't one of them.

Okay.

Pablo
10-25-2015, 09:43 AM
I can't argue with that, CC seemed to be the instigator and Hootie was on the defense, trying to deflect all the way, not wanting to "start" anything. I didn't know those two had a past history, but I do now.:rolleyes:CC the instigator? But now he needs protecting?

Huh. Is this true?

Pablo
10-25-2015, 09:43 AM
Okay.Yep.

Bugeater
10-25-2015, 09:44 AM
Okay.
I've never even seen Hootie post in DC. Have you?

Donger
LMAO

http://static5.businessinsider.com/~~/f?id=50ec8ac46bb3f7cc4a000000

Donger

Yes.

jonzie04
People are naturally competitive, especially with real currency involved.
As soon as I saw the original post by Hootie about this whole idea... I laughed.
50 people working together, Chiefs homers who would pick Alex Smith included? yikes!

It sounds like 50 people working together in Hooties mind meant... 49 people investing in Hootie.

MAYHEM
10-25-2015, 09:45 AM
I can't believe that a group of people that actually watch him play every week would ever consider him as an option. No matter the matchup or his price tag, or any of that shit. You can't trust Smiff in any regard. He will fail you. He will lose you money. He was born to lose.

Amazing, really. Wtf would ever play smith in FF.

TimBone
I ponied up the $100 and missed all the drama this week. :-(

dlphg9

Just looked it up. He's posted in 5 threads

SAUTO
CC the instigator? But now he needs protecting?

Huh. Is this true?

It's actually been true every time it's happened since he told Hootie all about the " terrible drama filled incident that wasn't too drama like to not tell the random douchebag in a message board who is talking shit on you"

He instigated the situation that night and every time since, yet Hootie is always the one who gets banned over it.

Rams Fan

It involves a pair of tweezers, an empty shampoo bottle , and a rubber glove.

Hootie, CC, SDH, Dane, Cosmo, Clay.

Make it happen.

BigRedChief
10-25-2015, 09:46 AM
Does this horribly tragic life event have anything to do with a long day on shift, a baby and a microwave?Giraffe mother fucker, the horror!

Pablo
10-25-2015, 09:47 AM
It's actually been true every time it's happened since he told Hootie all about the " terrible drama filled incident that wasn't too drama like to not tell the random douchebag in a message board who is talking shit on you"

He instigated the situation that night and every time since, yet Hootie is always the one who gets banned over it.Not surprising.

bdj23
10-25-2015, 09:48 AM
Hootie is being a gigantic faggot?

Color me surprised.

mrroandrro
10-25-2015, 09:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/aVZgT.gif

Bugeater
10-25-2015, 09:52 AM
Yes.
Really? Guess I'll take your word for it since I don't spend a tremendous amount of time in there. I tried to do a search of Hootie's DC posts but it seems I can't since he's banned now.

TimBone
10-25-2015, 09:54 AM
What was it that got Clay banned?

Pablo
10-25-2015, 09:54 AM
Really? Guess I'll take your word for it since I don't spend a tremendous amount of time in there. I tried to do a search of Hootie's DC posts but it seems I can't since he's banned now.I'd go so far as to guess he might have two or three DC posts out of his tens of thousands. So, technically, yeah he's totally posted over there.

Pablo
10-25-2015, 09:55 AM
What was it that got Clay banned?Being too negative about the Chiefs is a good guess.

ThaVirus
10-25-2015, 09:56 AM

Bob Dole's sensitive vagina

Sassy Squatch
http://static4.businessinsider.com/~~/f?id=50ec86c069bedd5d3d00000b
Fucking hardcore.

Bugeater
I'd go so far as to guess he might have two or three DC posts out of his tens of thousands. So, technically, yeah he's totally posted over there.
Ok, so apparently according to Donger if you've ever posted in DC you are a cop basher.

Buehler445

LOL they're dropping like flies

Pablo
10-25-2015, 09:57 AM
Ok, so apparently according to Donger if you've ever posted in DC you are a cop basher.Yes.

Bob Dole
10-25-2015, 09:59 AM

Celebrating injured KC players after trolling every Chiefs thread for 6 months.

Donger
10-25-2015, 10:01 AM
Ok, so apparently according to Donger if you've ever posted in DC you are a cop basher.

That's an odd thing to state.

Bugeater
10-25-2015, 10:06 AM
That's an odd thing to state.
Okay, let's attack this from a slightly different direction...

I've never seen Hootie make an anti-cop post in an anti-cop thread. Have you?

TimBone
10-25-2015, 10:06 AM
Btw, OTWP should not be shouldering the blame for the Alex Smith picks. It was the week of the Bears game, and there were a number of posters that thought Alex might be a sneaky play (including myself, as much as I hate to admit it). He had just come of the Bengals game, where he was pushing the ball down field with a little success, and the Chiefs were taking on a terrible Bears team at home. Looking back, stupid decision, yeah. But it was on a few of us, not just OTWP.

Damn. That sucked to write.

OnTheWarpath15
10-25-2015, 10:07 AM
Fuck it, I have a half hour to give you some insight on how this REALLY went down. Members of the group, feel free to correct any mistakes from your viewpoint...

First: Look at the title of this thread. Should tell you everything you need to know.

50 people donate $100 each to a group effort. Myself, Flop, Nzoner and Hootie are in charge of physically creating each lineup in Fanduel - BASED ON THE SUGGESTIONS OF THE ENTIRE GROUP. The expectation is that everything is up to the group.

First week. Creating 200 lineups isn't something that happens quickly if you're doing it right...Wednesday. No Hootie. Thursday: "Let me get home from bowling tonight and you'll have my undivided attention." Crickets. Friday: "Let me get home from work tonight and you'll have my undivided attention." IIRC, he finally logged on after 11:00pm - when he knew no one would be on the board.

Saturday morning: I start hearing from group members, concerned that nothing is happening. Flop and I have a discussion about asking the group to wait a week so that we have a plan and plenty of time.

A thread was started. Quite a few people were concerned about going into this all willy-nilly and was on board with waiting. Hootie decided on his own to just start creating lineups, bashing Flop and I, claiming that, "it's not rocket science" and that he's starting if anyone wants to help.

Here begins the trend of Hootie going rogue and doing whatever HE wanted to do with $5000 of other people's money without input from the group.

At that point, we're less than 24 hours to kickoff and Hootie created 188 dummy lineups to be edited. In hindsight, we should have done exactly what was done last night: change the password on him and cancel the entries until we can come to a consensus. Instead, a mad scramble ensues to get playable lineups created. Flop and I do our best to take the input of the group, while Hootie does basically his own thing.

For the record: This bullshit about us losing $3100 that week because Flop and I created a ton of "Chiefs stacks" is complete bullshit. First, we played the Bears that week. There's not a person on the fucking planet who thought JC and Maclin wasn't a good play that day against a BAD Bears defense. No one expected JC to blow out his knee, either. With all that said, those two were in less than 25% of our lineups - and Hootie didn't complain ONE BIT until AFTER he realized we lost $3100 - some of which because his pet Gronk put up like 5 points. Pet players - another trend that is going to develop over this story.

So our first week ends, and we're down $3100 - who gets blamed?

The two guys that were trying to PROTECT the group's money by suggesting we wait.

Flop gets pissed, rightfully so and decides he's not going to give input since Hootie's not taking suggestions anyway. I found out that Monday that I was being given a metric fuckton of new responsibility, and that the week was going to be a ballbuster. Nzoner refuses to work with Hootie because Hootie went in on Sunday morning and edited several of Nzoner's lineups - one of which would have been a nice payday, IIRC.

So the second week becomes even more of the Hootie show. Make a suggestion in the lineup forum? Get talked down to, and your suggestion ignored. Hey, maybe we should get John Brown in more lineups? Nah. (dude went off for 190 yards)

I check back in on Sunday morning and admit to a HUGE mistake.

I looked at what Hootie had done and praised him. I thought things looked pretty good.

My mistake is that I didn't look close enough and he had gone overboard with ownership of a few players, including SEA defense. 75% of our entries had SEA defense. I noticed less than an hour before gametime and also posted that Bobby Wagner was out, and that SEA defense is not the same with him out. Someone else echoed my comment.

Crickets. SEA gets prison raped at home against Carolina. But we won money, so Hootie casually ignores it.

This week - more of the same. People are starting to get pissed that suggestions are getting ignored and that myself, Flop and Nzoner are sitting on the sidelines. People want more balance and diversification in lineups and not lineups that are Hootie "pet player" heavy.

Instead, we get more of "his ideas are awesome, the rest of you suck" - general Hootie attitude for anyone who has seen more than half of one of his posts. Narcissism personified. At one point he even gets pissed off for being called out, and played the victim card as he always does. He claims he quitting MULTIPLE times and basically goes scorched earth on the entire group. Typical Hootie blowup material like this morning. Eventually, it blows over and he goes on like nothing ever happened.

Sure enough, when he posts a thread where people can talk lineups, the first thing he posts?

Let's start building lineups, starting with 20 Brady/Gronk stacks. Nevermind that the majority of the board asked repeatedly to balance things out, and also expressed concern over the matchup the Pats have. People want more Andrew Luck with a good matchup, more Carson Palmer with a great matchup - Hootie wants less than 10% ownership.

Friday night and yesterday afternoon I start getting PM's and texts from people saying enough's enough and that they need us to step in. I leave at 3:30 to take a friend to dinner and to the Blues game for his 40th birthday. Apparently all hell breaks loose while I'm there. I'm still trying to catch up a bit.

This is honestly just the tip of the iceberg. Flop can add a LOT more than this, as I was engrossed with work during the week and missed a lot of the drama.

TL;DR: Hootie decided that this was a $5000 freeroll for him, (actually made several comments about ruining HIS fun) refused to think of the group or the fact that he was fucking with other people's money, and people finally had enough of his bullshit, and now he's playing the victim card, as always.

bdj23
10-25-2015, 10:07 AM
So Hootie and Clay have both been banned?

Make ChiefsPlanet great again

Donger
10-25-2015, 10:09 AM
Okay, let's attack this from a slightly different direction...

I've never seen Hootie make an anti-cop post in an anti-cop thread. Have you?

Not to the best of my recollection.

Marcellus
10-25-2015, 10:10 AM

This is part of what has caused issues, Hootie is full of shit and spent a good amount of time bullshitting everyone else on what lineups were submitted and by who.

NZoner got totally pissed out the gate and said see you guys over this.

tk13
10-25-2015, 10:11 AM
This thread is pretty much how I envision a Donald Trump presidency.

notorious
10-25-2015, 10:14 AM
edited several of Nzoner's lineups - one of which would have been a nice payday, IIRC.

He edited Nzoners lineups?

Nzoner knows what he is doing when it comes to gambling, and Hoot thought he could improve it?

Wow.

Marcellus
10-25-2015, 10:16 AM
He edited Nzoners lineups?

Nzoner knows what he is doing when it comes to gambling, and Hoot thought he could improve it?

Wow.

And here is the issue in a nutshell. Fuck Hootie.

SAUTO
Fuck it, I have a half hour to give you some insight on how this REALLY went down. Members of the group, feel free to correct any mistakes from your viewpoint...

First: Look at the title of this thread. Should tell you everything you need to know.

50 people donate $100 each to a group effort. Myself, Flop, Nzoner and Hootie are in charge of physically creating each lineup in Fanduel - BASED ON THE SUGGESTIONS OF THE ENTIRE GROUP. The expectation is that everything is up to the group.

First week. Creating 200 lineups isn't something that happens quickly if you're doing it right...Wednesday. No Hootie. Thursday: "Let me get home from bowling tonight and you'll have my undivided attention." Crickets. Friday: "Let me get home from work tonight and you'll have my undivided attention." IIRC, he finally logged on after 11:00pm - when he knew no one would be on the board.

Saturday morning: I start hearing from group members, concerned that nothing is happening. Flop and I have a discussion about asking the group to wait a week so that we have a plan and plenty of time.

A thread was started. Quite a few people were concerned about going into this all willy-nilly and was on board with waiting. Hootie decided on his own to just start creating lineups, bashing Flop and I, claiming that, "it's not rocket science" and that he's starting if anyone wants to help.

Here begins the trend of Hootie going rogue and doing whatever HE wanted to do with $5000 of other people's money without input from the group.

At that point, we're less than 24 hours to kickoff and Hootie created 188 dummy lineups to be edited. In hindsight, we should have done exactly what was done last night: change the password on him and cancel the entries until we can come to a consensus. Instead, a mad scramble ensues to get playable lineups created. Flop and I do our best to take the input of the group, while Hootie does basically his own thing.

For the record: This bullshit about us losing $3100 that week because Flop and I created a ton of "Chiefs stacks" is complete bullshit. First, we played the Bears that week. There's not a person on the fucking planet who thought JC and Maclin wasn't a good play that day against a BAD Bears defense. No one expected JC to blow out his knee, either. With all that said, those two were in less than 25% of our lineups - and Hootie didn't complain ONE BIT until AFTER he realized we lost $3100 - some of which because his pet Gronk put up like 5 points. Pet players - another trend that is going to develop over this story.

The two guys that were trying to PROTECT the group's money by suggesting we wait.

Flop gets pissed, rightfully so and decides he's not going to give input since Hootie's not taking suggestions anyway. I found out that Monday that I was being given a metric fuckton of new responsibility, and that the week was going to be a ballbuster. Nzoner refuses to work with Hootie because Hootie went in on Sunday morning and edited several of Nzoner's lineups - one of which would have been a nice payday, IIRC.

So the second week becomes even more of the Hootie show. Make a suggestion in the lineup forum? Get talked down to, and your suggestion ignored. Hey, maybe we should get John Brown in more lineups? Nah. (dude went off for 190 yards)

I looked at what Hootie had done and praised him. I thought things looked pretty good.

My mistake is that I didn't look close enough and he had gone overboard with ownership of a few players, including SEA defense. 75% of our entries had SEA defense. I noticed less than an hour before gametime and also posted that Bobby Wagner was out, and that SEA defense is not the same with him out. Someone else echoed my comment.

Crickets. SEA gets prison raped at home against Carolina. But we won money, so Hootie casually ignores it.

This week - more of the same. People are starting to get pissed that suggestions are getting ignored and that myself, Flop and Nzoner are sitting on the sidelines. People want more balance and diversification in lineups and not lineups that are Hootie "pet player" heavy.

Instead, we get more of "his ideas are awesome, the rest of you suck" - general Hootie attitude for anyone who has seen more than half of one of his posts. Narcissism personified. At one point he even gets pissed off for being called out, and played the victim card as he always does. He claims he quitting MULTIPLE times and basically goes scorched earth on the entire group. Typical Hootie blowup material like this morning. Eventually, it blows over and he goes on like nothing ever happened.

Sure enough, when he posts a thread where people can talk lineups, the first thing he posts?

Let's start building lineups, starting with 20 Brady/Gronk stacks. Nevermind that the majority of the board asked repeatedly to balance things out, and also expressed concern over the matchup the Pats have. People want more Andrew Luck with a good matchup, more Carson Palmer with a great matchup - Hootie wants less than 10% ownership.

Friday night and yesterday afternoon I start getting PM's and texts from people saying enough's enough and that they need us to step in. I leave at 3:30 to take a friend to dinner and to the Blues game for his 40th birthday. Apparently all hell breaks loose while I'm there. I'm still trying to catch up a bit.

This is honestly just the tip of the iceberg. Flop can add a LOT more than this, as I was engrossed with work during the week and missed a lot of the drama.

TL;DR: Hootie decided that this was a $5000 freeroll for him, (actually made several comments about ruining HIS fun) refused to think of the group or the fact that he was fucking with other people's money, and people finally had enough of his bullshit, and now he's playing the victim card, as always.
All makes total sense to boot him from making lineups.

I really just wanted to see you saying Alex smith is THE PLAY at qb.

And can't see why he's banned over here over any of it.

OnTheWarpath15
Btw, OTWP should not be shouldering the blame for the Alex Smith picks. It was the week of the Bears game, and there were a number of posters that thought Alex might be a sneaky play (including myself, as much as I hate to admit it). He had just come of the Bengals game, where he was pushing the ball down field with a little success, and the Chiefs were taking on a terrible Bears team at home. Looking back, stupid decision, yeah. But it was on a few of us, not just OTWP.

Damn. That sucked to write.

Thank you for that. 100% truth.

And with that said, he was started in less than 10% of our lineups.

Again, you need diversification to win big. And shockingly enough, the guy who won the Million in Week 1 of the regular season.

Wait for it...

Used Alex Smith.

MTG#10
10-25-2015, 10:17 AM
**** it, I have a half hour to give you some insight on how this REALLY went down. Members of the group, feel free to correct any mistakes from your viewpoint...

For the record: This bullshit about us losing $3100 that week because Flop and I created a ton of "Chiefs stacks" is complete bullshit. First, we played the Bears that week. There's not a person on the ****ing planet who thought JC and Maclin wasn't a good play that day against a BAD Bears defense. No one expected JC to blow out his knee, either. With all that said, those two were in less than 25% of our lineups - and Hootie didn't complain ONE BIT until AFTER he realized we lost $3100 - some of which because his pet Gronk put up like 5 points. Pet players - another trend that is going to develop over this story.

Flop gets pissed, rightfully so and decides he's not going to give input since Hootie's not taking suggestions anyway. I found out that Monday that I was being given a metric ****ton of new responsibility, and that the week was going to be a ballbuster. Nzoner refuses to work with Hootie because Hootie went in on Sunday morning and edited several of Nzoner's lineups - one of which would have been a nice payday, IIRC.

TL;DR: Hootie decided that this was a $5000 freeroll for him, (actually made several comments about ruining HIS fun) refused to think of the group or the fact that he was ****ing with other people's money, and people finally had enough of his bullshit, and now he's playing the victim card, as always.

All of this but you left out the most important thing: he broke the group's number one ban-worthy rule, didn't care, and openly said he planned to keep doing it.

OnTheWarpath15
10-25-2015, 10:18 AM
This is part of what has caused issues, Hootie is full of shit and spent a good amount of time bullshitting everyone else on what lineups were submitted and by who.

NZoner got totally pissed out the gate and said see you guys over this.

Thank you as well for the support.

DaFace
10-25-2015, 10:18 AM

Again, you need diversification to win big. And shockingly enough, the guy who won the Million in Week 1 of the regular season.

Wait for it...

Used Alex Smith.

Yeah, I think people just don't understand the strategy of what you're doing. If I understand it correctly, having UNIQUE lineups is almost more important than having GOOD lineups. Because of that, even mediocre players should end up on lineups here and there.

Pablo
10-25-2015, 10:19 AM

Wait for it...

Used Alex Smith.So Alice was good for something then. That's encouraging.

10% doesn't sound like a Chiefs stack unless he was being paired with a bunch of Chiefs players in each lineup or some shit.

Baby Lee
10-25-2015, 10:20 AM

Rooting for injury.

OnTheWarpath15
10-25-2015, 10:23 AM
All of this but you left out the most important thing: he broke the rules number one ban-worthy rule, didn't care, and openly said he planned to keep doing it.

OH FUCK!

Yes, this is pretty important...

When this whole thing was being established, Hootie said he had ONE IMPORTANT RULE.

NO ONE was allowed to play in the same contest as the group was - the $25 entry Sunday Million contest. The idea being that someone could use the info discussed and create the same lineup, which in theory would cut into our payout because the lineups would place the same, with the same payout.

Ex: Two lineups, both 210 points, win first place, share $1M.

He didn't want to have to "chop" with individuals. We all had to post our personal FD usernames so the contest could be tracked. Anyone caught violating this rule was banned from the group and forfeits their seed money.

This week, Hootie tells the group that he has seven free entries from referrals into the contest, and that HE'S GOING TO PLAY THEM, FUCK THE GROUP. Goes fucking berserk to the point of claiming he's going to leave, then cons the group into letting him use the entries because they were "free" - as if that makes a difference. Typical Hootie, lean on people until they just get sick of fighting.

He wanted to break his most important rule because it benefitted HIM.

OnTheWarpath15
10-25-2015, 10:24 AM
Yeah, I think people just don't understand the strategy of what you're doing. If I understand it correctly, having UNIQUE lineups is almost more important than having GOOD lineups. Because of that, even mediocre players should end up on lineups here and there.

EXACTLY.

siberian khatru
10-25-2015, 10:26 AM
This thread is pretty much how I envision a Donald Trump presidency.

ROFL

SAUTO
10-25-2015, 10:26 AM
OH FUCK!

When this whole thing was being established, Hootie said he had ONE IMPORTANT RULE.

NO ONE was allowed to play in the same contest as the group was - the $25 entry Sunday Million contest. The idea being that someone could use the info discussed and create the same lineup, which in theory would cut into our payout because the lineups would place the same, with the same payout.

He didn't want to have to "chop" with individuals. We all had to post our personal FD usernames so the contest could be tracked. Anyone caught violating this rule was banned from the group and forfeits their seed money.

This week, Hootie tells the group that he has seven free entries from referrals into the contest, and that HE'S GOING TO PLAY THEM, FUCK THE GROUP. Goes fucking berserk to the point of claiming he's going to leave, then cons the group into letting him use the entries because they were "free" - as if that makes a difference. Typical Hootie, lean on people until they just get sick of fighting.

So he should have been kicked out immediately.

Buehler445
10-25-2015, 10:27 AM
To be fair, Hootie said he would take half the earnings and donate it to the group if the lineup won big. But yeah. Who knows if he actually intended to.

MAYHEM
10-25-2015, 10:29 AM

10percent of their lineups in a $5000 pool still cracks me up. ROFL

Buehler445
10-25-2015, 10:29 AM
The Crux of the issue is that Hootie didn't treat other people's money any different than he did his own. Truth is if you are working for a group it carries a different weight. He was too dumb to understand.

MAYHEM
10-25-2015, 10:30 AM
So he should haven even kicked out immediately.

The thread about "what do you trust more than the chiefs..."

"Hootie with your fan duel money" was gold. ROFL

Rain Man
10-25-2015, 10:35 AM
Actually, I think Alex Smith will have a great week this week.

TimBone
10-25-2015, 10:41 AM
OH FUCK!

Yeah, I just started reading that major thread in the fanduel forum, and I'm hoping today's drama doesn't cause it to get deleted before I can finish. Hootie had a major fucking meltdown there. All for being asked to follow his own rule.