PDA

View Full Version : Royals Hosmer vs. Duda Game 4 Top 8th

Que Card QB
11-08-2015, 11:04 PM
Just rewatching some game 4 and forgot about Hosmer on 3rd in top 8th. Royals just took lead after Murphy error. 1 out. Hosmer goes 1st to third on Moose single with Cain scoring. Pickoff throw to first on Moose and Duda mishandles. Hosmer jumps down the line, nearly halfway to home. I haven't heard anyone talk about it but after rewatching it, Hoz going in game 5 in 9th to tie was probably exactly what he had been thinking about for 24hrs. At least he had a real good look and jump the day before from the exact same spot. Put the pressure on him the day before and got a read on what Duda looked like when pressured. Just interesting. Had forgot about Hoz/Duda in game 4 til tonight.

teedubya
11-08-2015, 11:05 PM
There is a Royals repository for thoughts...

Bugeater
11-08-2015, 11:07 PM
There's also a thread for your thoughts on packaged cold cuts.

eDave
11-08-2015, 11:08 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=295924

TimBone
11-08-2015, 11:42 PM
There's even a thread concerning your preference between mayo, miracle whip, and semen.

eDave
11-08-2015, 11:43 PM
There's even a thread concerning your preference between mayo, miracle whip, and semen.

Miracle Whip is the spread for winners.

TimBone
11-08-2015, 11:59 PM
I wouldn't dream of violating a bologna sandwich with anything else.

DaNewGuy
11-09-2015, 12:43 AM
I wouldn't dream of violating a bologna sandwich with anything else.

Miracle whip nut huggers

eDave
11-09-2015, 12:47 AM
Miracle whip nut huggers

I found some chipotle mayo once. That was a good day. Why can't I get that day over and over.

DaNewGuy
11-09-2015, 12:52 AM
I found some chipotle mayo once. That was a good day. Why can't I get that day over and over.

You can.... start a go fund me

Simply Red
11-09-2015, 07:43 AM
I knew I had a nice poo coming this morning - I even knew this at bedtime last night - when I felt it churning. I'm happy to report - it really delivered this morning.

TimBone
11-09-2015, 07:53 AM
I knew I had a nice poo coming this morning - I even knew this at bedtime last night - when I felt it churning. I'm happy to report - it really delivered this morning.
Clean breaker?

loochy
11-09-2015, 12:08 PM
This thread is not what I expected to read when I opened it.

TLO
11-09-2015, 12:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lCPOAUr.jpg[/IMG[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lCPOAUr.jpg

Mama Hip Rockets
11-09-2015, 12:23 PM
I, for one, actually find the OP interesting.

TimBone
11-09-2015, 12:29 PM
I, for one, actually find the OP interesting.
Repost it in the repository thread.

Mama Hip Rockets
11-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Repost it in the repository thread.

Um, no. It's already here.

TimBone
11-09-2015, 12:32 PM
....and that's why it turned into a bit of a ridicule thread. The repository thread is just for stuff like this. I don't mind the Royals threads covering the front page. You guys deserve to celebrate and discuss. But this was a random thought much more suited for the repository thread than it was a thread worthy event.

saphojunkie
11-09-2015, 12:49 PM
....and that's why it turned into a bit of a ridicule thread. The repository thread is just for stuff like this. I don't mind the Royals threads covering the front page. You guys deserve to celebrate and discuss. But this was a random thought much more suited for the repository thread than it was a thread worthy event.

How about the thread police politely fuck their own assholes while the rest of us discuss the world champion royals?

TimBone
11-09-2015, 12:50 PM
Actually, you know what? I don't even care. Not sure why I was even arguing about it. My bad, Merman. The Royals won the MUTHAFUCKING World Series. Post about them all over the board if y'all want. The Chiefs sure as hell aren't doing anything threadworthy.

TimBone
11-09-2015, 12:51 PM
How about the thread police politely fuck their own assholes while the rest of us discuss the world champion royals?
lol....damn. You beat me to it. I had a change of heart while indulging in my lunch a few minutes ago.

loochy
11-09-2015, 01:01 PM
Actually, you know what? I don't even care. Not sure why I was even arguing about it. My bad, Merman. The Royals won the MUTHA****ING World Series. Post about them all over the board if y'all want. The Chiefs sure as hell aren't doing anything threadworthy.

Yesterday when I logged in there was not a singe Chiefs thread on the first page.

There was only one on second page, and it was barely a Chiefs topic (Dwayne Bowe thread)

mr. tegu
11-09-2015, 01:10 PM
Yesterday when I logged in there was not a singe Chiefs thread on the first page.

There was only one on second page, and it was barely a Chiefs topic (Dwayne Bowe thread)

I can't tell. Is this a post of admiration or condemnation?

KCUnited
11-09-2015, 01:11 PM
There was also a a situation in game 2 (crucial win), I believe, of the ALDS where Hosmer was on 3rd down 4-3 in the 6th. It looked like a possible steal situation with the Houston pitcher throwing out of the windup. Hosmer was ultimately walked in, but I remember Pierzynski going on about Hosmer's potential to steal home there.

loochy
11-09-2015, 01:18 PM
I can't tell. Is this a post of admiration or condemnation?

its just saying that the chiefs suck and nobody cares

TimBone
11-09-2015, 02:37 PM

That's glorious.

Bugeater
11-09-2015, 03:04 PM

Lighten up Francis, no one is stopping you from talking about the Royals

Mama Hip Rockets
11-09-2015, 09:56 PM
Actually, you know what? I don't even care. Not sure why I was even arguing about it. My bad, Merman. The Royals won the MUTHAFUCKING World Series. Post about them all over the board if y'all want. The Chiefs sure as hell aren't doing anything threadworthy.

OK