PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Beat Denver

jspchief
11-08-2015, 11:40 PM
That's the only thing on my Christmas list this year. I'm realistic about this team's chances to do anything significant this year. I've come to terms with a mediocre team with a mediocre W/L record. Donkey fans can call it my Superbowl, they're right and I don't care. Just beat Denver. Beat Manning. Give me 1 thing to be truly happy about this nfl season.

Beat those fucking greasy jersey, cap cheating, knee diving, dirty shit stains. Walkoff pick 6. 40 point drubbing. Fluke turnover. Lucky catch. Darrent Williams drive-by. I don't care. Just win this fucking game.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-08-2015, 11:43 PM
:fire: expose these frauds

Bowser
11-08-2015, 11:44 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/R6OCizr9MwI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ThaVirus
11-08-2015, 11:46 PM
We either beat Denver or our season is over.

Beat Manning in a Broncos uniform at least one fucking time, you fucking assholes.

jimidollar
11-08-2015, 11:47 PM
If we sack Manning at least six times and intercept at least four of his passes, then we might possibly win by one point.

MMXcalibur
11-08-2015, 11:48 PM
Beat Denver, and things are looking a lot better at 4-5 heading into a depleted San Diego.
Lose to Denver, and well....status quo.

notorious
11-08-2015, 11:49 PM
http://2wmx932sy8hsez0u81zg4c3z.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ib2mlvYGK1AU9q.gif

TimBone
11-08-2015, 11:56 PM
That's the only thing on my Christmas list this year. I'm realistic about this team's chances to do anything significant this year. I've come to terms with a mediocre team with a mediocre W/L record. Donkey fans can call it my Superbowl, they're right and I don't care. Just beat Denver. Beat Manning. Give me 1 thing to be truly happy about this nfl season.

Beat those fucking greasy jersey, cap cheating, knee diving, dirty shit stains. Walkoff pick 6. 40 point drubbing. Fluke turnover. Lucky catch. Darrent Williams drive-by. I don't care. Just win this fucking game.
You're gonna hate Sunday soooooo much.

DaNewGuy
11-09-2015, 12:04 AM
You're gonna hate Sunday soooooo much.

Yep. Would for them to surprise me
But KC is always Manning's bitch

RealSNR
11-09-2015, 12:10 AM
Manning totally avoided getting the record against the Colts on purpose. It's only fitting that he saved that celebration for when he plays us.

And of course, win or lose, that's all people will fucking talk about is the goddamn record.

I hate that motherfucking prick asshole

Gravedigger
11-09-2015, 12:17 AM
Andy Reid after a bye week. It's a stupid stat but it works. I have faith, if the defense limits Manning like they did in the first three quarters of the first game, we get on the board fast, and the we don't turn the ball over, I think we can pull it off. Not to mention, Denver will overlook us, they'll see us as no threat which will be an advantage for us. It probably won't happen, but theres many reasons to believe it could happen. Lets take some of our Royals power we still have left in the tanks and beat the living shit out of them.

Bowser
11-09-2015, 12:28 AM
I love where jsp's head is at, but we are totally going to lose. If there is one team in the entirety of the NFL Peyton owns, it's us.

It would be nice for them to lose Ware to injury added to Talib and Von Miller to a one game suspension. I'd like our chances more if these things were to happen.

ThaVirus
11-09-2015, 12:34 AM
Andy Reid after a bye week. It's a stupid stat but it works. I have faith, if the defense limits Manning like they did in the first three quarters of the first game, we get on the board fast, and the we don't turn the ball over, I think we can pull it off. Not to mention, Denver will overlook us, they'll see us as no threat which will be an advantage for us. It probably won't happen, but theres many reasons to believe it could happen. Lets take some of our Royals power we still have left in the tanks and beat the living shit out of them.

We had Denver after a bye in 2013 and we were all screaming the same thing.

We know how that one turned out. This one will likely be no different.

RealSNR
11-09-2015, 12:38 AM
I'm pretty sure we also lost last year after the bye, too. But it was probably to a different team.

Chief Northman
11-09-2015, 12:40 AM
I love where jsp's head is at, but we are totally going to lose. If there is one team in the entirety of the NFL Peyton owns, it's us.

It would be nice for them to lose Ware to injury added to Talib and Von Miller to a one game suspension. I'd like our chances more if these things were to happen.

Hire Gunter Cunningham for this one game and let him take the heat for when multiple Chiefs defensive players are ejected for personal fouls and intent to injure incidents on Manning, Sanders, Thomas and even Wes Welker for good measure. On the other side of the ball, sign Raiola and get Incognito in a transaction just to cripple Miller, Talib, Harris, Ward and even Wade Phillips just to put the old codger out of his misery.

Something. Anything. Anything to have one shred of fortune go the Chiefs way when it comes to the Manning/Elway led Donkeys.....

88TG88
11-09-2015, 12:44 AM
They won't

Toby Waller
11-09-2015, 12:46 AM
If we sack Manning at least six times and intercept at least four of his passes, then we might possibly win by one point.

LOL

DaNewGuy
11-09-2015, 12:46 AM
Maybe Peters will get another pick 6 ??:shrug::shrug:

PutQuinnIn
11-09-2015, 12:53 AM
Talib will be suspended for deflating dude's eyeball.

Buehler445
11-09-2015, 12:58 AM
Suspension for a donk player? Dream on. Miller didn't even get fined formthat hitnon smith last year.

Buehler445
11-09-2015, 12:59 AM
And I would totally nit be pissed if a bunch of guys got ejected for late hits on Manning and any other douche in a donk uniform. It would at least show they care.

Quesadilla Joe
11-09-2015, 02:10 AM
Andy Reid after a bye week. It's a stupid stat but it works. .

We beat the Chiefs after their bye in 2013, and then beat them again two weeks later.

GoShox
11-09-2015, 02:11 AM
And I would totally nit be pissed if a bunch of guys got ejected for late hits on Manning and any other douche in a donk uniform. It would at least show they care.

Goodell would have them executed by firing squad as they entered the locker room.

Gravedigger
11-09-2015, 03:24 AM
We beat the Chiefs after their bye in 2013, and then beat them again two weeks later.

Well either it'll be 14-3 for Reid or Denver will lose 2 in a row. It'll come down to the Chiefs secondary more than likely. If Manning picks on a specific DB again, then we've all seen how that ends.

Baby Lee
11-09-2015, 03:32 AM
I hope Reid used some of his sub sammich money to buy the all-22 from this week's game.

mdchiefsfan
11-09-2015, 05:31 AM
I'm pretty sure we also lost last year after the bye, too. But it was probably to a different team.

Yes we did. I think we have lost all of our post-bye games with Andy at the helm. We can stop referencing that record, in my opinion.

Red Dawg
11-09-2015, 06:19 AM
No chance in hell we beat Denver. Would be nice but not happening.

KCUnited
11-09-2015, 06:22 AM
I'd be OK with losing as long as Von Miller gets Darrent Williams'd after the game.

Mile High Mania
11-09-2015, 06:37 AM
I'd be OK with losing as long as Von Miller gets Darrent Williams'd after the game.

Stay classy.

I hope it's a good game, but fully expect Denver to win it at home.

Lonewolf Ed
11-09-2015, 06:40 AM
Stay classy.

So do most of us.

TLO
11-09-2015, 06:40 AM
Stay classy.

Irony.

Bugeater
11-09-2015, 06:41 AM
I am having trouble finding any reason to give a shit about this game.

Mile High Mania
11-09-2015, 06:43 AM
Irony.

Whatever, I don't see the point in referring to people like that... someone trying to prove their Internet badassery? If so, there are other ways to do it without invoking the names of players like that.

2bikemike
11-09-2015, 06:50 AM
The best chance the Chiefs had in beating Denver was earlier this year. What an abortion that turned out to be!

Simply Red
11-09-2015, 07:19 AM
Talib will be suspended for deflating dude's eyeball.

ROFL

TEX
11-09-2015, 07:56 AM
The best chance the Chiefs had in beating Denver was earlier this year. What an abortion that turned out to be!

Yep. It was the turning point in the season. Win THAT one, and even had the season played out as it has, at 4-4 things would be TOTALLY different.

FWIW, I'd bet had they won that one, they would be better than 4-4 now. They did not respond well to the loss and it wrecked their season. That's on THEM, and not Denver, b/c they had the Cheating Donx beat. :shake:

Bob Dole
11-09-2015, 08:01 AM
Well either it'll be 14-3 for Reid or Denver will lose 2 in a row. It'll come down to the Chiefs secondary more than likely. If Manning picks on a specific DB again, then we've all seen how that ends.

With Jamaal fumbling?

Dayze
11-09-2015, 08:01 AM
I put us winning at around 20%-25%.

ClevelandBronco
11-09-2015, 08:04 AM
The Chiefs are usually good for at least one regular season win that makes no sense on paper. This could be it.

Simply Red
11-09-2015, 08:17 AM
The Chiefs are usually good for at least one regular season win that makes no sense on paper. This could be it.

no the Broncos are mad. We'll get rocked by 30+, we have absolutely zero chance.

RealSNR
11-09-2015, 08:43 AM

There's a lot of really cool Broncos stuff at lemonparty.com

You should check it out.

TribalElder
11-09-2015, 08:49 AM
Yeah not happening

Especially since they lost

rabblerouser
11-09-2015, 08:50 AM
In re: to thread title :

Good Luck

petegz28
11-09-2015, 08:51 AM
We most likely will get our ass kicked but...it would be hilarious if every player on our team came out with visors on their helmets, Hali style.

rabblerouser
11-09-2015, 08:53 AM
Yep. It was the turning point in the season. Win THAT one, and even had the season played out as it has, at 4-4 things would be TOTALLY different.

FWIW, I'd bet had they won that one, they would be better than 4-4 now. They did not respond well to the loss and it wrecked their season. That's on THEM, and not Denver, b/c they had the Cheating Donx beat. :shake:

I have said it many times : teams are a reflection of their coaching, and take on the HC's personality.

So the 2015 KC Chiefs are fat, pudgy, soft-willed mental midgets with all kinds of ability but absolutely zero heart.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-09-2015, 08:58 AM
Denver is a pretty average team, so it's certainly possible

Rasputin
11-09-2015, 09:02 AM
I. Just. Want. To. Beat. The. Hell. Out of. Horsface. Horsface. Horsface Horseface Horseface.

Chief_For_Life58
11-09-2015, 09:06 AM
FUCK EVERYTHING

bdj23
11-09-2015, 09:23 AM
Not happening.

It probably won't even be a game worth watching. Unless you like being disappointed.

bdj23
11-09-2015, 09:24 AM
Denver is a pretty average team, so it's certainly possible

You've been clamoring on about how average Denver has been for years, how many wins has that translated into for us?

Zero.

TEX
11-09-2015, 09:24 AM
We most likely will get out ass kicked but...it would be hilarious if every player on our team came out with visors on their helmets, Hali style.

:clap: ROFL Rep!

MotherfuckerJones
11-09-2015, 09:28 AM
Well still fuck this up in fine fashion.

2bikemike
11-09-2015, 10:47 AM
I put us winning at around 20%-25%.

I would love those odds if we were talking the Royals!

Tombstone RJ
11-09-2015, 10:51 AM
Remember this kc team has way more talent than Denver, even though the record does not show this. Your team is just waiting to explode all over the NFL. Yep, kc is that good. Just ask some of the experts here. Remember all those expert kc poster fans telling everyone how much better kc is than Denver? Well, now kc gets to prove it.

RealSNR
11-09-2015, 11:32 AM
Remember this kc team has way more talent than Denver, even though the record does not show this. Your team is just waiting to explode all over the NFL. Yep, kc is that good. Just ask some of the experts here. Remember all those expert kc poster fans telling everyone how much better kc is than Denver? Well, now kc gets to prove it.

You're not talking about baseball, are you?

wazu
11-09-2015, 11:40 AM
The only way the Chiefs have a chance is if Alex gets knocked out of the game. The Colts won because Luck delivered the ball in the face of a relentless pass rush. He got crushed over and over and it didn't affect him. Alex will shit his pants. Chase might not.

RunKC
11-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Chiefs won't win this game because Andy won't do what's necessary to give us the best chance of winning aka running the motherfucking ball

Dave Lane
11-09-2015, 11:44 AM

And kneecap Von and the drug dealers.

Bowser
11-09-2015, 11:50 AM
The Chiefs are usually good for at least one regular season win that makes no sense on paper. This could be it.While is your statement about the Chiefs is absolutely true, we just don't win in Denver. Well, we are good for a win there once, maybe twice a decade, but this Sunday won't be it. Because.....

The only way the Chiefs have a chance is if Alex gets knocked out of the game. The Colts won because Luck delivered the ball in the face of a relentless pass rush. He got crushed over and over and it didn't affect him. Alex will shit his pants. Chase might not.

This is so spot on. Alex might be one of the worst QBs against pressure we have ever had here, and that is saying something considering the quarterbacks we have had here. So unless Alex unveils a set of shiny new brass balls for this game, we're losing this thing by double digits.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-09-2015, 12:10 PM
Broncos | DeMarcus Ware expected to sit

Sun, 08 Nov 2015 22:47:52 -0800

Updating a previous report, Denver Broncos LB DeMarcus Ware (back) was moving gingerly after the Week 9 game against the Indianapolis Colts and he said Sunday, Nov. 8, that he expects to miss a week or two after his back injury flared up again

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/15/nfl/denver-broncos#ixzz3r1FH0X2k

I love me sum Donkey injuries !

Tombstone RJ
11-09-2015, 12:11 PM
Chiefs won't win this game because Andy won't do what's necessary to give us the best chance of winning aka running the mother****ing ball

Yes, Andy is holding back this monster. Unleash the beast Andy!

Bowser
11-09-2015, 12:12 PM

Updating a previous report, Denver Broncos LB DeMarcus Ware (back) was moving gingerly after the Week 9 game against the Indianapolis Colts and he said Sunday, Nov. 8, that he expects to miss a week or two after his back injury flared up again

One down, two to go....

Mile High Mania
11-09-2015, 12:21 PM

Luck bailed them out so many times on 3rd down it was frustrating... Denver's defense did a good job for the most part, until 3rd down.

Mr. Laz
11-09-2015, 12:25 PM
The Broncos will be real physical and we will fold like Reid's fat rolls.

Coach is soft, team is soft.

Iowanian
11-09-2015, 12:26 PM
I can't do anything but agree with the spirit of this thread.

I despise Denver, their cheating, their team. I can only hope that someone with Norovirus on their unwashed hands is preparing food they'll be eating Friday. A proper case of Dysentery for the Donks would be outstanding. Let them crap their white donkey drawers all over the field like they are stranded on a discount cruise ship.

What would make me happier than that is for the people that run the Chiefs to actually field a team that could line up on an equally healthy day and just beat the shit out of them. That would make me happy.

KCTitus
11-09-2015, 12:29 PM
I miss the good ol' days of Gunther...he hated Denver and spent the entire year game planning to beat those sombitches...

Of course he did it to the detriment of the rest of the season, but our current staff just doesnt seem to care about our division rivals and that sucks.

Rain Man
11-09-2015, 12:32 PM

I bet he hurt it stealing tires.

Bowser
11-09-2015, 12:34 PM
I miss the good ol' days of Gunther...he hated Denver and spent the entire year game planning to beat those sombitches...

Of course he did it to the detriment of the rest of the season, but our current staff just doesnt seem to care about our division rivals and that sucks.

True, Denver to Gunther was the Raiders to Marty. He just flat refused to lose to them.

Reid just seems to have that same hopefully look on his face during every game, no matter who the opponent is.

TimBone
11-09-2015, 01:01 PM
I bet he hurt it stealing tires.
ROFL

O.city
11-09-2015, 01:08 PM
After the Thursday night meltdown, you'd hope the chiefs come out like commandos with their hair on fire.

But, chiefs

Pablo
11-09-2015, 01:30 PM
A Manning injury would be just fantastic. If we could get one of those I'd be satisfied. Not a single fiber in my being expects a victory. That's just not how we roll when it comes to Peyton or the Broncos. Just hoping we don't look completely gutless coming out of the bye.

Mile High Mania
11-09-2015, 01:39 PM
A Manning injury would be just fantastic. If we could get one of those I'd be satisfied. Not a single fiber in my being expects a victory. That's just not how we roll when it comes to Peyton or the Broncos. Just hoping we don't look completely gutless coming out of the bye.

I've never understood wishing for (or cheering) an injury to a player...

Pablo
11-09-2015, 01:41 PM
I've never understood wishing for (or cheering) an injury to a player...I've never understood posters who amass 20,000 posts on an opposing team's message board.

I guess we'll both just have to live with that mystery in our lives.

Mile High Mania
11-09-2015, 01:44 PM
I've never understood posters who amass 20,000 posts on an opposing team's message board.

I guess we'll both just have to live with that mystery in our lives.

Oh well... It's the Internet and a fun place to hang out, granted - cooler place back in the early days, but the last decade has really affected things around here.

I hope KC comes to Denver and gives the Broncos everything they expect and more. I would love to see a nail biting, thriller of a game that is well played with no injuries. The division and this place are much better when KC is competitive.

saphojunkie
11-09-2015, 01:57 PM
Chiefs will beat Denver, then lose five straight, then win the last two and be out of position to draft a QB.

That's just how things go around here.

Except for the whole "beating Peyton Manning" part, I guess.

O.city
11-09-2015, 01:59 PM
Question Tom hanks gif from a league of their own

"We're gonna win"

ratchet
11-09-2015, 02:24 PM
Per Mike Klis, Aqib talib did receive a one game suspension

Eleazar
11-09-2015, 02:33 PM
We really are just Cleveland Browns fans. The team is no good, not that many people can remember a time when it really was good, we don't really expect anything, we aren't interested or even upset really, just apathetic - and we hope for an upset win against a rival as something to hang our hats on for the season.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-09-2015, 02:34 PM
<blockquoteclass="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NFL is suspending Broncos CB AqibTalibfor one game for eye poke, as <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeKlis">@MikeKlis</a> reported. Talibis appealing.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter(@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/663815530407587840">November 9, 2015</a></blockquote> <script asyncsrc="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KC_Lee
11-09-2015, 02:43 PM
We really are just Cleveland Browns fans. The team is no good, not that many people can remember a time when it really was good, we don't really expect anything, we aren't interested or even upset really, just apathetic - and we hope for an upset win against a rival as something to hang our hats on for the season.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/gpXfKa9xLAR56" width="480" height="320" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/cheezburger-applause-gpXfKa9xLAR56">via GIPHY</a></p>

arrwheader
11-09-2015, 02:52 PM
I hate to admit it but I am slightly excited by this game. I can't help it and this means two things. One, the Chiefs have destroyed my hope many many times but I guess not enough. I keep trying to remind myself of the misery of the losses but hope keeps peaking through. I was rooting for losses after the bears game but now since winning two (albeit against shitty teams) games I feel myself buying back in. Two, I really hate the Broncos and would love nothing more to beat them in their own house against our current 3-5 team and maybe just MAYBE that will rally the team for the remainder of the season.

Although I'll probably be wrong and be dropped back down to the Chiefs abyss, hope is finding a way in. How do I stop this?

Mr. Laz
11-09-2015, 02:59 PM

:(:deevee::cuss:

Mile High Mania
11-09-2015, 03:04 PM
<blockquoteclass="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NFL is suspending Broncos CB AqibTalibfor one game for eye poke, as <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeKlis">@MikeKlis</a> reported. Talibis appealing.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter(@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/663815530407587840">November 9, 2015</a></blockquote> <script asyncsrc="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That sucks, but ... it's the Chiefs, so I think the defense can absorb the loss of Talib for this week and still win.

staylor26
11-09-2015, 03:07 PM
That sucks, but ... it's the Chiefs, so I think the defense can absorb the loss of Talib for this week and still win.

Yea it's the Chiefs. The same team that would've beat you week 2 if it weren't for Sean Smith being out and 5 turnovers.

Our offense will put up points if you're without Talib and Ware. You're in trouble.

Mr. Laz
11-09-2015, 03:11 PM
Our offense will put up points if you're without Talib and Ware. You're in trouble.
Having the 2 pass rushers was a big problem for us, losing Ware will help a lot.

We still aren't physical or aggressive enough though.

We can't cover WRs as closely as the Colts did either.

Eleazar
11-09-2015, 03:12 PM

Why appeal? Just have him serve it this week. If he appeals and loses then you might lose him for a game when he's really needed.

staylor26
11-09-2015, 03:12 PM
Having the 2 pass rushers was a big problem for us, losing Ware will help a lot.

We still aren't physical or aggressive enough though.

We can't cover WRs as closely as the Colts did either.

What the **** are you talking about? Our CB's and defense as a whole is much better than the Colts.

vailpass
11-09-2015, 03:14 PM
Yea it's the Chiefs. The same team that would've beat you week 2 if it weren't for Sean Smith being out and 5 turnovers.

:D

staylor26
11-09-2015, 03:15 PM

Don't disappear if we win on Sunday

Mile High Mania
11-09-2015, 03:17 PM

You act as if the Chiefs were totally dismantling Denver ... it was tied at the half and after 3 quarters. Injuries are a part of the game, it was week 2 and @ KC.

Aside from the Smith injury and the 5 turnovers, KC was 0 for 7 on 3rd down... that's horrible. Both defenses scored TDs, that was a wash.

Why appeal? Just have him serve it this week. If he appeals and loses then you might lose him for a game when he's really needed.

Totally agree.

Schnitzel
11-09-2015, 03:19 PM
Talib will play, since he is appealing against the suspension.

staylor26
11-09-2015, 03:22 PM
You act as if the Chiefs were totally dismantling Denver ... it was tied at the half and after 3 quarters. Injuries are a part of the game, it was week 2 and @ KC.

Aside from the Smith injury and the 5 turnovers, KC was 0 for 7 on 3rd down... that's horrible. Both defenses scored TDs, that was a wash.

Totally agree.

Let's not pretend we didn't blow an early lead with that terrible INT before the half. You have to be pretty dominant to be in position to win a game after 5 turnovers.

Sean Smith was suspended not hurt, and should've never been suspended in the first place. That was all your offense could do. Pick on Flemming's side who was starting in place of Smith.

Mile High Mania
11-09-2015, 03:23 PM

I think it's dumb... guess the club has no control over what the player appeals, would rather him just miss this game and not vs the Patriots or Bengals.

Since 2000, the Broncos are 20-11 vs the Chiefs with the Chiefs having won 3 games @ Denver in 2000, 2009 and 2011.

Denver is 9-2 vs KC since 2010.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broncos%E2%80%93Chiefs_rivalry

beach tribe
11-09-2015, 03:23 PM
So, Ware is out, Talib is out.

Surely they are not going to let Miller slide for going full ninja yesterday.

Mile High Mania
11-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Yea lets not pretend we didn't blow an early lead with that terrible INT before the half.

Sean Smith was suspended not hurt, and should've never been suspended in the first place. That was all your offense could do. Pick on Flemming's side who was starting in place of Smith.

Whatever, he was out.

So, yeah, I guess KC blew an early lead (thanks to a Manning Pick 6) when Smith threw that untimely INT... your team had an early lead blown (thanks to an INT) that was a result of a Denver INT.

Again, guess it's all in the way you want to view things.

Denver had an INT and 7 punts... KC had 5 turnovers and 4 punts.

staylor26
11-09-2015, 03:26 PM
Whatever, he was out.

So, yeah, I guess KC blew an early lead (thanks to a Manning Pick 6) when Smith threw that untimely INT... your team had an early lead blown (thanks to an INT) that was a result of a Denver INT.

Again, guess it's all in the way you want to view things.

The point is even with 5 turnovers you still don't win that game if Sean Smith was playing, so what makes you so confident that this would be an easy win with him back and Ware/Talib out?

Mile High Mania
11-09-2015, 03:28 PM
The point is even with 5 turnovers you still don't win that game if Sean Smith was playing, so what makes you so confident that this would be an easy win with him back and Ware/Talib out?

First off, what makes you so confident that Smith not playing was in fact the big factor?

Is it KC's record against Denver with Sean Smith in the lineup in prior years?
KC is 3-14 @ Denver since 2000
Denver has won 6 of the last 7 @ KC.

So, I dunno... I guess I'm rolling with history? Chiefs teams with Sean Smith since 2009 are 3-10 vs Denver.

staylor26
11-09-2015, 03:29 PM
First off, what makes you so confident that Smith not playing was in fact the big factor?

Any ****ing person with a clue could see it when Manning was throwing to whoever Flemming was covering 80% of the time. I'm pretty sure he threw it his way every single ****ing time on the last drive.

Rodgers did the same thing in week 3, but we tried Cooper instead. Since Sean Smith has come back our defense has gotten better every week.

TEX
11-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Any ****ing person with a clue could see it when Manning was throwing to whoever Flemming was covering 80% of the time. I'm pretty sure he threw it his way every single ****ing time on the last drive.

Your explanation says it all - especially the part about "Any fucking person with a clue." Which is why the TOOL wants to be his TOOL SELF and ACT clueless. He KNOWS the deal...

New World Order
11-09-2015, 03:34 PM

How long does it take to review an appeal?

staylor26
11-09-2015, 03:35 PM
How long does it take to review an appeal?

It will be reviewed for the game. He won't play.

Mile High Mania
11-09-2015, 03:37 PM

Rodgers did the same thing in week 3, but we tried Cooper instead. Since Sean Smith has come back our defense has gotten better every week.

Your explanation says it all - especially the part about "Any ****ing person with a clue." Which is why the TOOL wants to be his TOOL SELF and ACT clueless. He KNOWS the deal...

I've never said Peyton didn't target Fleming... all I'm suggesting is that based on the results of the games previously, Smith didn't factor into KC beating Denver whether it was at KC or in Denver.

I'm sure he's a great player and they should be playing better...

KC beat the Steelers in KC with Landry Jones and a horrible Lions team across the pond. :clap:

New World Order
11-09-2015, 03:38 PM

KC is 3-14 @ Denver since 2000
Denver has won 6 of the last 7 @ KC.

So, I dunno... I guess I'm rolling with history? Chiefs teams with Sean Smith since 2009 are 3-10 vs Denver.

When Denver started moving the ball Manning was targeting Flemming every pass play.

But I also remember Sean Smith getting torched against Sanders last year.

staylor26
11-09-2015, 03:41 PM
I've never said Peyton didn't target Fleming... all I'm suggesting is that based on the results of the games previously, Smith didn't factor into KC beating Denver whether it was at KC or in Denver.

I'm sure he's a great player and they should be playing better...

KC beat the Steelers in KC with Landry Jones and a horrible Lions team across the pond. :clap:

Who the **** cares what happened in years past. We're talking about one game and a player that left a gaping hole on one side of the field.

Those same Steelers beat the Cardinals with Landry Jones and the Cardinals are every bit as good as the Broncos.

Those Lions also played your Broncos tough and we kicked their ass so I don't care how horrible you say they are, that was an impressive win.

vailpass
Don't disappear if we win on Sunday

Odds are I will, it's my m.o.

Mile High Mania
When Denver started moving the ball Manning was targeting Flemming every pass play.

But I also remember Sean Smith getting torched against Sanders last year.

And again, I never said he didn't pick on Fleming. Smith has been with KC since 2009.. that's 3 wins in 13 games, one of which being a Tebow game so no need for DBs really, but you can still count it. :deevee:

Mile High Mania
11-09-2015, 03:43 PM
Who the **** cares what happened in years past. We're talking about one game and a player that left a gaping hole on one side of the field.

Those same Steelers beat the Cardinals with Landry Jones and the Cardinals are every bit as good as the Broncos.

Those Lions also played your Broncos tough and we kicked their ass somI don't care how horrible you say they are.

Ok... let's roll with however you'd like to take it. (lets disregard any form of relevance to support your theory)

KC should win this one by how many?

New World Order
11-09-2015, 03:51 PM
And again, I never said he didn't pick on Fleming. Smith has been with KC since 2009.. that's 3 wins in 13 games, one of which being a Tebow game so no need for DBs really, but you can still count it. :deevee:

Smith has never beaten Denver with KC. He's played for KC since 13.

Mile High Mania
11-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Smith has never beaten Denver with KC. He's played for KC since 13.

Ahhh, I didn't realize he was with MIA before... gotcha. Wait, so he's a good player ... not drafted. Dammit, is KC trying to buy a SB? Guys like TEX are gonna be pissed.

New World Order
11-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Ahhh, I didn't realize he was with MIA before... gotcha. Wait, so he's a good player ... not drafted. Dammit, is KC trying to buy a SB? Guys like TEX are gonna be pissed.

Smith is solid, not great. I think you just tried to set me up there. :)

Mile High Mania
11-09-2015, 03:57 PM
Smith is solid, not great. I think you just tried to set me up there. :)

Nah, just an attempt to see if TEX really has me on ignore... he's such a fem.

BossChief
11-09-2015, 04:05 PM
Losing Ware hurts, but it's not like they don't have guys ready to step up. They have that Barrett kid that pretty damn good.

Talib possibly being out hurts, but Roby is no slouch, either.

OctoberFart
11-09-2015, 04:06 PM

How about if he gets the Derrick Thomas speeding on an icy road treatment? I mean it sounds like you get enjoyment from other people dying and all.

jspchief
11-09-2015, 04:13 PM
How about if he gets the Derrick Thomas speeding on an icy road treatment? I mean it sounds like you get enjoyment from other people dying and all.
I can think of one person I'd enjoy seeing dead.

Marcellus
11-09-2015, 04:15 PM
Odds are I will, it's my m.o.

Are you sure? Can you actually remember back that far?

KCUnited
11-09-2015, 04:28 PM

Sure, I'd be ok with that too.

New World Order
11-09-2015, 04:30 PM
I can think of one person I'd enjoy seeing dead.

LMAO

New World Order
11-09-2015, 04:31 PM
The stars are aligning. The football gods have finally heard us.

MotherfuckerJones
11-09-2015, 05:08 PM

Don't bring that up because that guys an idiot.

Mr. Laz
11-09-2015, 05:13 PM
What the **** are you talking about? Our CB's and defense as a whole is much better than the Colts.
Glad to hear it!

Then we won't be seeing WRs/TEs running wide open around all over the place against Denver this week. The fact that we are ranked 22th in Pass Yards Per Game, despite having one of the better pass rushing defenses in league, is just a mirage about our coverage.

MahiMike
11-09-2015, 05:19 PM
Somehow this thread reminds me of Charlie Brown and lucy.

Toby Waller
11-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Broncos stampede Chiefs

Toby Waller
11-09-2015, 06:01 PM
i'd link a cool gif but cant yet

TEX
11-09-2015, 06:44 PM
The stars are aligning. The football gods have finally heard us.

Only because they want to find a more amusing way to squelch hope.

Because Chiefs...

vailpass
11-09-2015, 06:47 PM
Are you sure? Can you actually remember back that far?

Hah yes. And I always disappear after the Chiefs beat Denver. Ask anyone...

stevieray
11-09-2015, 07:25 PM
this seems nice.

TLO
11-09-2015, 07:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lCPOAUr.jpg

jspchief
11-15-2015, 09:04 PM
My season is complete.

New World Order
11-15-2015, 09:14 PM
Broncos stampede Chiefs

:)

MotherfuckerJones
11-15-2015, 09:21 PM
Broncos stampede Chiefs

ROFL

Nice try Francis

Bowser
11-16-2015, 12:05 AM
My season is complete.

Condolences on the not getting any sechs for a week. :D

TimeForWasp
11-16-2015, 12:14 AM
All their base are belong to us.

staylor26
11-16-2015, 12:45 AM
Glad to hear it!

Then we won't be seeing WRs/TEs running wide open around all over the place against Denver this week. The fact that we are ranked 22th in Pass Yards Per Game, despite having one of the better pass rushing defenses in league, is just a mirage about our coverage.

:facepalm:

Pasta Little Brioni
11-16-2015, 01:46 AM
Still have to beat a real team.

KChiefs1
11-16-2015, 01:49 AM
Still have to beat a real team.

None are left on the schedule either.

jspchief
11-16-2015, 02:05 AM
Condolences on the not getting any sechs for a week. :D
Sacrifices had to be made.

Simply Red
11-16-2015, 06:37 AM
No chance in hell we beat Denver. Would be nice but not happening.

Simply Red
11-16-2015, 06:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/lCPOAUr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/I253Duc.gif

threebag
11-16-2015, 07:25 AM
Ok...
KC should win this one by how many?

29 but the Donks will score a couple garbage time touchdowns.