PDA

View Full Version : Life Is that a phone in your pocket...?

DaFace
11-10-2015, 05:31 PM
No really, is it?

I just upgraded to a Nexus 6P, which has a 5.7" screen. I've had 5" phones for a while now, but it's definitely an adjustment to figure out what the hell to do with the damn thing when carrying it around. I've always been a front pocket kind of guy, but it gets a little tight in there with the bigger phone. I've also gotten away with carrying my phone in the same pocket with a pocket knife, which I'm a little iffy about given the increased pressure.

So, aside from the poll question, how do you arrange your pocket accoutrements so as to maximize usability and minimize the chances you're gonna destroy your phone?

DaFace
11-10-2015, 05:35 PM
Here's my arrangement:

Front right pants pocket - Keys
Front left pants pocket - Cell phone, pocket knife, chap stick
Rear right pants pocket - Wallet
Rear left pants pocket - Usually unoccupied, but occasionally receipts, cash, etc.

I thought about shifting the cell phone to the back left, but I'm afraid I'll sit on it and crush it or something. I also thought about moving the pocket knife to the front right with my keys, but I'm a man of habit, so that would take a while to get used to.

Decisions, decisions...

teedubya
11-10-2015, 05:36 PM
With larger phones, this is a must.

http://lazy-hands.com/

I'm not affiliated with them, but I've used them since my Galaxy Note 2. Only way to go if you have a big phone.

prhom
11-10-2015, 05:36 PM
Sounds like you need to start wearing cargo pants. Or a fanny pack, but the cargo pants have a slight edge in terms of fashion.

The Franchise
11-10-2015, 05:37 PM
Front left pants pocket - keys
Front right pants pocket - Usually unoccupied, but occasionally receipts, cash, etc.
Back left pants pocket - wallet
Back right pants pocket - Usually my phone unless I'm sitting down

cosmo20002
11-10-2015, 05:39 PM
No really, is it?

I just upgraded to a Nexus 6P, which has a 5.7" screen. I've had 5" phones for a while now, but it's definitely an adjustment to figure out what the hell to do with the damn thing when carrying it around. I've always been a front pocket kind of guy, but it gets a little tight in there with the bigger phone. I've also gotten away with carrying my phone in the same pocket with a pocket knife, which I'm a little iffy about given the increased pressure.

So, aside from the poll question, how do you arrange your pocket accoutrements so as to maximize usability and minimize the chances you're gonna destroy your phone?

Translation: DaFace's dick is too big for these new phones.

DaFace
11-10-2015, 05:40 PM
Translation: DaFace's dick is too big for these new phones.

Well, I don't mean to brag...

DaFace
11-10-2015, 05:40 PM
Front right pants pocket - Usually unoccupied, but occasionally receipts, cash, etc.

So you basically put it back there but pull it out any time you have to sit down? I've thought about that, but it seems a little clunky.

Rain Man
11-10-2015, 05:41 PM

Front left pocket - cell phone, car key
Front right pocket - Other keys, two pens, two microfiber cloths for glasses, any change I get that day
Back left pocket - business wallet
Back right pocket - personal wallet

It was a rough transition, but a couple of years ago I switched all keys but my car key from the left front to the right front. I was worried about scratching my phone screen. The transition is now complete.

And I recommend the two wallet system. It keeps the wallets slimmer and more organized. Plus, if I get robbed I can give them the wallet that only has one credit card in it. I started this system last year and it works quite well.

The Franchise
11-10-2015, 05:42 PM
So you basically put it back there but pull it out any time you have to sit down? I've thought about that, but it seems a little clunky.

Yeah....but when I'm sitting down....it's usually out because I'm either charging it or using it.

DaFace
With larger phones, this is a must.

http://lazy-hands.com/

I'm not affiliated with them, but I've used them since my Galaxy Note 2. Only way to go if you have a big phone.

Eh, HOLDING the phone doesn't bother me - I've got pretty big hands. It's just the storage I struggle with a bit.

The Franchise
Front left pocket - cell phone, car key
Front right pocket - Other keys, two pens, two microfiber cloths for glasses, any change I get that day
Back left pocket - business wallet
Back right pocket - personal wallet

It was a rough transition, but a couple of years ago I switched all keys but my car key from the left front to the right front. I was worried about scratching my phone screen. The transition is now complete.

And I recommend the two wallet system. It keeps the wallets slimmer and more organized. Plus, if I get robbed I can give them the wallet that only has one credit card in it. I started this system last year and it works quite well.

Been robbed a bunch of times?

Rain Man
11-10-2015, 05:44 PM
Been robbed a bunch of times?

No, but I believe in being prepared. My belt can also be used as a tourniquet.

Amnorix
11-10-2015, 05:44 PM
Belt clip M-F, since I wear a belt going to work. Weekends I use the belt clip, but instead just clip it on the OUTSIDE of my right front pocket. Works fine. No discomfort when sitting down, no weird adjustments, easy access, etc.

Probably looks a little geeky, but with me that's basically just thematically appropriate.

DaFace
11-10-2015, 05:48 PM
Belt clip M-F, since I wear a belt going to work. Weekends I use the belt clip, but instead just clip it on the OUTSIDE of my right front pocket. Works fine. No discomfort when sitting down, no weird adjustments, easy access, etc.

Probably looks a little geeky, but with me that's basically just thematically appropriate.

I used to do belt clips back in the flip phone days, but I can't imagine lugging this brick of a phone around like that these days.

I might have to try out the rear pocket thing, though. Given that that pocket is currently largely unoccupied, that idea has promise.

Donger
11-10-2015, 05:51 PM

Same here, unless I'm wearing a dress shirt. Then it goes in the front pocket.

Rain Man
11-10-2015, 05:51 PM
Given the increasing phone sizes over time, I think there's a market for phone holsters or phone bandoliers. I should look into that.

The Franchise
11-10-2015, 05:52 PM
I used to do belt clips back in the flip phone days, but I can't imagine lugging this brick of a phone around like that these days.

I might have to try out the rear pocket thing, though. Given that that pocket is currently largely unoccupied, that idea has promise.

When I'm going to be sitting somewhere that I can't have my phone out.....it gets moved to my right front pocket which is unoccupied.

Rain Man
11-10-2015, 05:52 PM
I wore a tuxedo the other night for an event, and my phone made this big awkward square in my pants, so I put my phone in my jacket pocket. It stressed me out all night. I don't deal with change well, I guess.

Rain Man
11-10-2015, 05:53 PM
When I'm going to be sitting somewhere that I can't have my phone out.....it gets moved to my right front pocket which is unoccupied.

How is a front pocket unoccupied? Are you not allowed to have keys?

Donger
11-10-2015, 05:56 PM
Given the increasing phone sizes over time, I think there's a market for phone holsters or phone bandoliers. I should look into that.

http://www.amazon.com/Aduro-Holster-Kick-Stand-Verizon-T-Mobile/dp/B009E87SD6

The Franchise
11-10-2015, 05:58 PM
How is a front pocket unoccupied? Are you not allowed to have keys?

Keys are in my left front pocket. My right front pocket is reserved for change, receipts and other crap.

displacedinMN
11-10-2015, 05:58 PM
I just think about all the shit I have to have in my pockets to get out of the house

Pablo
11-10-2015, 06:00 PM
Front right pocket. Keys in front left with whatever random crap I might have. Wallet is back right and I don't carry anything else on me regularly.

I have a LG G3 and it's big enough, but unless you're sporting some 501's or some shit you should have room in your front pocket for any smart phone.

Bearcat
11-10-2015, 06:01 PM
I carry two S3s in my front pocket... obviously overdue for an upgrade, but have the same thoughts on what the hell to do with an S6/S7 or similar.

Zebedee DuBois
11-10-2015, 06:13 PM
Much like DaFace:
Front right pants pocket - Keys, loose change, odd pieces of paper that clerks give me.
Front left pants pocket - Cell phone only
Rear right pants pocket - Wallet
Rear left pants pocket - Usually unoccupied, but occasionally I put stuff there so that later I will wonder where the hell that stuff is, and pretty much figure it that stuff is lost for all time, and then rediscover the stuff when checking the pockets before putting the pants in the laundry.

Rain Man
11-10-2015, 06:17 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Aduro-Holster-Kick-Stand-Verizon-T-Mobile/dp/B009E87SD6

I'm thinking more like a private eye.

http://image.sportsmansguide.com/adimgs/l/2/222593_ts.jpg

Zebedee DuBois
11-10-2015, 06:18 PM
When I stand up to leave the house, or leave a restaurant, etc, I quickly pat my pockets to confirm that my phone, wallet, and keys are all present and accounted for.

This amuses my wife who brings up subjects like OCD and Aspergers.

Donger
11-10-2015, 06:19 PM
I'm thinking more like a private eye.

http://image.sportsmansguide.com/adimgs/l/2/222593_ts.jpg

Why not combine them?

http://www.buyholsters.com/bulldog-bd846-gun-cell-phone-combo-holster

Brock
11-10-2015, 06:22 PM
When I stand up to leave the house, or leave a restaurant, etc, I quickly pat my pockets to confirm that my phone, wallet, and keys are all present and accounted for.

She's obviously never lost her wallet keys or phone for real. What a nightmare any of those things are.

ThaVirus
11-10-2015, 06:24 PM
Front right pocket- keys

Front left pocket- miscellaneous shit- usually money or pens or receipts for me

Back right pocket- wallet

Back left pocket- cell phone

The Franchise
11-10-2015, 06:27 PM

I do that constantly. Even if I just checked it 5 minutes ago....I have to do it again.

Rain Man
11-10-2015, 06:27 PM

She's obviously never lost her wallet keys or phone for real. What a nightmare any of those things are.

No kidding. Any normal person does this. Wallets slide. Keys drop. It's normal physics.

Bugeater
11-10-2015, 06:29 PM
I have two Galaxy S4s, one personal and one for work. I rarely put either of them in any of my pockets as they don't fit well. I have a holster for my work phone since I have to carry it with me at all times and it works pretty well. My personal phone usually just sits somewhere near me and if I have to go somewhere with it i carry it in my hand.

displacedinMN
11-10-2015, 06:29 PM

Yet finding anything in the abyss of a purse is ok for women to accept.

seclark
11-10-2015, 06:30 PM
left front: keys/phob/pocket knife
right front: cash
back left: chew, if i'm outside
back right: nothing, unless i'm packing a check w/me(save the old timer comments, ya mark of the beast bastards)
right leg tool pocket: phone/wire snips

yeah, i wear carpenter pants...chicks at the nursing home seem to dig it.

wallet...don't carry it w/me. if i need shit i take it out of the wallet before i leave it. probably put whatever i took out in my front right pocket w/my cash.

sec

Bugeater
11-10-2015, 06:32 PM
Yeah I never put my phone in my back pocket, I worry I'll sit down and break the screen.

jd1020
11-10-2015, 06:34 PM
I dont use my back pockets for anything.

Front left = phone. Right = wallet and keys. Right change pocket or w/e the fuck it is = pocket knife.

DaFace
11-10-2015, 06:34 PM
Clearly I have given the keys way too much real estate. Not sure why - I've just never carried anything in the same pocket as my keys.

FlaChief58
11-10-2015, 06:35 PM
Why not just buy a pouch :shrug:

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
11-10-2015, 06:38 PM
I've got an Iphone 6plus and have it in an Otterbox with a belt clip. There's no way it fits easily in a pocket with the Otterbox on.

Rain Man
11-10-2015, 06:38 PM
It's becoming clear in this thread that we need a modern revolution in male personal storage. Pockets were great when we just had keys and wallets, but now we need something more.

Mrs. Loopner
11-10-2015, 06:41 PM
Sounds like man purse time for a few of you, but then it'd be obvious your reaching in your pocket to play with your balls not your keys

seclark
11-10-2015, 06:42 PM
Clearly I have given the keys way too much real estate. Not sure why - I've just never carried anything in the same pocket as my keys.

pocket knife is ok there...easy to tell the difference.
sec

seclark
11-10-2015, 06:43 PM
It's becoming clear in this thread that we need a modern revolution in male personal storage. Pockets were great when we just had keys and wallets, but now we need something more.

you gotta give carpenter pants a try.
sec

eDave
11-10-2015, 06:49 PM

http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/the-rock-fanny-pack-1990s.jpg

srvy
11-10-2015, 06:49 PM
I have been seeing a lot of this lately. I want a Burka.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-g6y3qFScSL4/VZTM77WuXII/AAAAAAAAGWU/b2p9sJlYTrE/s1600/Hijab%2Bphone%2Bholder.jpg

Or is it a Hijab?

SAUTO
11-10-2015, 06:54 PM
I carry everything in my front two pockets.

TLO
11-10-2015, 06:54 PM
Front left pocket: phone
Front right pocket: keys and pocket sand to surprise would be attackers.
Rear left pocket: wallet
Left rear pocket: almost always empty

eDave
11-10-2015, 06:55 PM
Front left pocket: phone
Front right pocket: keys and pocket sand to surprise would be attackers.
Rear left pocket: wallet
Left rear pocket: almost always empty

Brothers from other mothers.

DaFace
11-10-2015, 06:57 PM
pocket knife is ok there...easy to tell the difference.
sec

I think that's what I'm gonna try first. That'd get the sharp, metal object away from the phone at least. (And I wouldn't think that a tube of chap stick would pose much of a threat.)

If I still don't like that, I may have to try the rear pocket idea, but I still don't like that I'd basically HAVE to take it out every time I sit down.

DaFace
11-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Brothers from other mothers.

You have two left rear pockets too? ;)

Buzz
11-10-2015, 06:59 PM
Right front pocket - keys

Left front pocket - pocket knife

Left rear pocket - wallet

Right rear pocket - empty / sometimes phone but only while walking

That being said, I want to try the front pocket, my phone is on vibrate, can every one please call me at 867-5309.

SAUTO
11-10-2015, 07:00 PM
I actually have a mighty wallet, it probably has ten cards and however much cash I happen to have in it. It fits great in my left front pocket, even if I happen too have a couple grand in it. I was shocked that it would hold that much and still work and fit comfortably. Keys in same pocket. Phone(if I ever carry it, wife just got me an s6 active so I've been trying too carry it more) in right front.

I've always carried my cash in the front. I wanna see who it is if anyone ever wants to try to take it.

eDave
11-10-2015, 07:01 PM
Right front pocket - keys

Left front pocket - pocket knife

Left rear pocket - wallet

Right rear pocket - empty / sometimes phone but only while walking

That being said, I want to try the front pocket, my phone is on vibrate, can every one please call me at 867-5309.

Wallet left? Are you left handed?

SAUTO
11-10-2015, 07:01 PM
You have two left rear pockets too? ;)

That's not what he said. He said his left rear is often empty.

Donger
11-10-2015, 07:02 PM
Personally, I'm making a list of the members who carry pocketknives.

SAUTO
11-10-2015, 07:03 PM

Why? It's just something to get taken from you and get your self hurt

DaFace
11-10-2015, 07:04 PM

Mine's nothing that would hold up in a fight or anything. I've carried one for 20 years now and would find it incredibly frustrating to have to go and find a pair of scissors or something just to open a package or whatever.

Buzz
11-10-2015, 07:06 PM
Wallet left? Are you left handed?

No right, you pull your wallet out with the left hand an open, right takes out cash etc. If someone was, going to try and grab said wallet, right hand is free to defend.

eDave
11-10-2015, 07:17 PM
I actually have a mighty wallet, it probably has ten cards and however much cash I happen to have in it. It fits great in my left front pocket, even if I happen too have a couple grand in it. I was shocked that it would hold that much and still work and fit comfortably. Keys in same pocket. Phone(if I ever carry it, wife just got me an s6 active so I've been trying too carry it more) in right front.

I've always carried my cash in the front. I wanna see who it is if anyone ever wants to try to take it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/thepowernerd/website%20stuff/george_wallet.jpg

eDave
11-10-2015, 07:18 PM
No right, you pull your wallet out with the left hand an open, right takes out cash etc. If someone was, going to try and grab said wallet, right hand is free to defend.

Ah. Your an efficient motherfucker. As I project manager, I have taken note.

BigMeatballDave
11-10-2015, 07:19 PM
I developed the habit of keeping my wallet in my front left when I was driving OTR. Wallet started to hurt my left butt cheek. :)

I still carry it in my front left.

eDave
11-10-2015, 07:22 PM
I developed the habit of keeping my wallet in my front left when I was driving OTR. Wallet started to hurt my left butt cheek. :)

I still carry it in my front left.

I do that in crowded places. I've recently moved to a slim line wallet. One that holds just a few cards and displays my license on the outside. I keep that in front now. With my cell.

SAUTO
11-10-2015, 07:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/thepowernerd/website%20stuff/george_wallet.jpg

Surprisingly is still very slim. I've got a license, six or seven cards and about a thousand in various bills in it right now and it's nothing even remotely like the pic

DaFace
11-10-2015, 07:28 PM
Surprisingly is still very slim. I've got a license, six or seven cards and about a thousand in various bills in it right now and it's nothing even remotely like the pic

:eek: Why are you carrying around that kind of cash?

eDave
11-10-2015, 07:30 PM

Right? I carry it in a roll. Front pocket.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-10-2015, 07:31 PM
No really, is it?

I'm a front shirt pocket phone guy too. When I upgraded ,the new phone was to tall to button my pocket. Solution, I raised the button on my shirt pocket 1/4" on all my work shirts and now they will all button over my phone.

Buzz
11-10-2015, 07:32 PM
Ah. Your an efficient mother****er. As I project manager, I have taken note.

Wisdom from dad, cant take credit.

Red Beans
11-10-2015, 07:33 PM

Dear God man, you're talking about a fanny pack!

SAUTO
11-10-2015, 07:33 PM

I might want to buy something:shrug:

I never had a bank account until I bought the shop. Never had a credit card either. Carried every dollar I had on me. Kinda feel naked without.

Sometimes it's less sometimes more. The mighty wallet can only handle two or three comfortably

eDave
11-10-2015, 07:34 PM

I never had a bank account until I bought the shop. Never had a credit card either. Carried every dollar I had on me. Kinda feel naked without.

Sometimes it's less sometimes more. The mighty wallet can only handle two or three comfortably

Walking around money.

DaFace
11-10-2015, 07:39 PM

Well, more power to ya I guess. I have the complete opposite philosophy - I usually have about $0.00 on me, and the most I ever carry unless I have a specific purpose is $20 or so. Cash is a pain.

SAUTO
11-10-2015, 07:41 PM
Well, more power to ya I guess. I have the complete opposite philosophy - I usually have about $0.00 on me, and the most I ever carry unless I have a specific purpose is $20 or so. Cash is a pain.

I might stop on the road and buy a car, motorcycle, boat, sign...

Anything. I'm not always spending money with people that take cards or checks. And I'm in a business that deals in cash quite a bit too so that helps too.

SAUTO
11-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Walking around money.

Exactly.

Rausch
11-10-2015, 07:43 PM
No phone.

I doubt the internets is suffering from a lack of me...

srvy
11-10-2015, 07:44 PM

This all day! The right rear pocket in my day was for your comb to pull back that greasy kids stuff. Now days as the hair went so did the comb.

I will immediately turn around and make a b line for home if I forget my pocket knife. Used to be a 2 blade Uncle Henry and if I lost it it was like losing a pet. Now I carry a single blade with a clip. I clip it on the right front pocket with most the knife inside the pocket. I haven't lost one since.

SAUTO
11-10-2015, 07:45 PM
No phone.

I doubt the internets is suffering from a lack of me...

I didn't carry one for two years, just getting back into it

srvy
11-10-2015, 07:56 PM
Right? I carry it in a roll. Front pocket.

Money clip

eDave
11-10-2015, 08:00 PM
Money clip

Gangsta's don't carry money clips G

Buzz
11-10-2015, 08:09 PM
This all day! The right rear pocket in my day was for your comb to pull back that greasy kids stuff. Now days as the hair went so did the comb.

I will immediately turn around and make a b line for home if I forget my pocket knife. Used to be a 2 blade Uncle Henry and if I lost it it was like losing a pet. Now I carry a single blade with a clip. I clip it on the right front pocket with most the knife inside the pocket. I havenhttp://www.swissknifeshop.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/S/A/SA53960.jpg't lost one since.

My little go too, minus the key ring, but you get the idea. Cut moar crap, taken out more screws than you might imagine.

threebag
11-10-2015, 08:12 PM
Belt clip should be same category as fanny pack

Squalor2
11-10-2015, 08:37 PM
No, but I believe in being prepared. My belt can also be used as a tourniquet.

or a garotte

Squalor2
11-10-2015, 08:54 PM
Same here, unless I'm wearing a dress shirt. Then it goes in the front pocket.

i read this as if you were terry gilliam in a dress and you were berserk about the phone, then a giant boot stomps you into gravy. i read most of your posts in monte python.

Hydrae
11-10-2015, 10:02 PM
I'm sure I am not the only smoker here...

keys and phone in front right
pocket knife, change, lighter, and cigarettes in front left
Wallet and comb in back left
Empty back right, available for emergency needs

eDave
11-10-2015, 10:05 PM

Comb?

Hydrae
11-10-2015, 10:07 PM
Comb?

Carried it since I was a teen (4 decades, :eek: ). My kid siblings are much younger than I and loved to try to steal it. This has passed through the generations and young kids in the family still love this game.

Besides, I actually do still have my hair!

Rain Man
11-10-2015, 10:49 PM
or a garotte

If the situation calls for it, certainly. It's why I also wear soft-soled shoes.

Rain Man
11-10-2015, 10:51 PM

I don't smoke, but for some reason women often ask me if I have a Meerschaum pipe in my pocket.

Miles
11-10-2015, 11:15 PM
6s plus goes in front pocket with nothing else. Thin/minimalist case really helps.

Don't see how others are carrying keys in the same pocket as phone without scratching.

DaFace
11-10-2015, 11:24 PM
6s plus goes in front pocket with nothing else. Thin/minimalist case really helps.

Don't see how others are carrying keys in the same pocket as phone without scratching.

I can't speak for keys, but I've carried a pocket knife in my pocket with my phone for years. The knife is only about 3" long, so it sits down in the bottom of my pocket. The top of the phone does touch the knife, but I have a TPU case on my phone anyway, which doesn't really seem to be bothered by it. I've worried about the screen getting scratched, but never had an issue.

Of course, this was with my 5" phone, which wasn't quite as tight of a fit as my new one.

listopencil
11-10-2015, 11:57 PM
On a belt clip which I move around to the most convenient location throughout the day.

BWillie
11-11-2015, 12:37 AM
I have a massive phone, Samsung Note 4. I keep it in my front pants pocket. No problem. Ez peazy

Buehler445
11-11-2015, 02:32 AM
Front right: wallet, pocket knife clipped to pocket
Front left: chap stick, keys, ear plugs
Right rear: gloves (work only)

If I'm at work I put my phone in the front left pocket of my shirt and a small drawstring bag with a charger, adapter for my lifeproof case and an audio cord.

If I'm not at work the phone goes into a carpenter pocket or cargo pocket.

I always wear a hat so if I stay somewhere all that shit fits in my hat. Otherwise it is all in a jewelry box on my dresser.

Lonewolf Ed
11-11-2015, 06:16 AM
In 2008, I was going through the security line in Copenhagen International, heading back to KC. The security lady asked me if I had a mobile phone in my pocket and I turned back to her with a smile and said, "No, but thanks for asking." It's so cute when a lady blushes.

DaKCMan AP
11-11-2015, 06:51 AM
As of this morning 65.33% of CP has ample room in their front pocket area..
<object id="__symantecPKIClientMessenger" style="display: none;"></object>

11-11-2015, 06:55 AM
I carry mine in my front pocket only because I cannot stand having it clipped on my belt. No way will I put it in my back pocket for fear forgetting to take it out and sitting on it.

It really cracks me up when I see people with their phablets in their front pocket though. looks ridiculous. LMAO

Amnorix
11-11-2015, 08:24 AM
Keys are in my left front pocket. My right front pocket is reserved for change, receipts and other crap.

Same, though it's wallet in my left front, rather than keys. Keys go into a jacket pocket if there is one. Otherwise it's right front. Either way, right front remains "change, receipts and other crap."

Amnorix
11-11-2015, 08:26 AM
Meanwhile -- how the fuck do women go through life with either no pockets, or pockets that are so laughably small you couldn't fit more than a paperclip, sideways?

My wife hates that women's clothes don't have pockets. So of course I mock her. Put on one of my jackets that has inside pockets too, and say "hey, look, I currently have 10 pockets" or whatever. One of my North Face jackets has pockets so big I can fit an iPad mini in them. So of course I do, frequently, just to demonstrate.

:evil:

BWillie
11-11-2015, 08:33 AM
I carry mine in my front pocket only because I cannot stand having it clipped on my belt. No way will I put it in my back pocket for fear forgetting to take it out and sitting on it.

It really cracks me up when I see people with their phablets in their front pocket though. looks ridiculous. LMAO

? Do you have half pockets or something?

What is ridiculous about it?

11-11-2015, 08:42 AM
? Do you have half pockets or something?

What is ridiculous about it?

I wouldn't want a phone that big. Plus I just looks a little silly having that big rectangle there.

DaFace
11-11-2015, 09:42 AM
I wouldn't want a phone that big. Plus I just looks a little silly having that big rectangle there.

It's OK, man. I know not everyone can handle a big phone. Some girls think small phones are cute. :p

Bweb
11-11-2015, 09:58 AM
When working/work days...
front right = personal keys
front left = work keys/change
back right = wallet, moved to a slim line wallet about a year ago
back left = misc
phone s5 = belt clip

Non work days....
front right = personal keys
front left = change/misc
back right = wallet
back left = phone, carried in back pocket for 2 yrs and never had a problem

I can't do the front pocket phone, feels way to uncomfortable when I sit.