PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs So can 610 sports now talk Chiefs more?

chiefscafan
11-16-2015, 05:14 AM
I say congratulations to Royals great win , but it's football season this station needs to talk more Chiefs.

Sorry guys I haven't felt this good bout this team since the overtime San Diego win when Vanover took the kickoff back to win the game. Yes we can all say Alex is horrible but look at positives berry is almost fully back, great story in itself. Peters looks like a stud, and Chiefs D finally looks like we thought they would this season. Not to mention the black mamba starting to give us good field position and the Madden Dynamo kicker Santos being an accurate threat.

We can look at negatives , but what I've seen from this team last three weeks is a team getting stronger, maturing , and finally having the confidence that we can beat anyone.

RealSNR
11-16-2015, 07:31 AM
An Andy Reid-coached team with confidence often turns into an Andy Reid-coached team capable of losing to 2-7 teams like the Chargers or Ravens.

I'm not holding my breath for shit.

Dayze
11-16-2015, 09:16 AM
610 Sports?
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/spicoli.gif

dallaschiefsfan
11-16-2015, 09:40 AM
Well...the same could be said of their coverage of the Royals until last year. Plus, the Chiefs have hardly given anyone much to talk about until the last couple of weeks.

At this point, I'm good with them giving most of their coverage to the Chiefs, but with the Royals success, they really need to cover the Hot Stove like never before.

Regardless, if the Chiefs don't climb back into this thing and make the playoffs, we're about a little over a month from entering KC sports purgatory unless you're a KU/College hoops fan. Otherwise...it's Netflix until Pitchers and Catchers report.

Fairplay
11-16-2015, 09:45 AM
Last week all Danny Parkins and C dot wanted to talk about was the hunger strike (fake) and firing of the president at MU. And of course they took the side of the student not the side of the laws we have in this country. its okay it a group of thugs demand an innocent person to get fired in their pea brained liberal minds.

Then they spent a whole segment bashing Fox news, this is a sports channel not news. Parkins was really losing it with his liberal rantings he needs to get fired. Maybe I will go on a hunger strike, who is with me?

arrwheader
11-16-2015, 09:50 AM
I agree this morning I was shocked to hear them STILL talking about mizzou and didn't say much about the Chiefs on my drive to work. They started in more Chiefs talk later but my god enough about mizzou. Royals I'm happy the won the World Series but yes it's Chiefs time they earned a spot back into the radio conversation last night.

nychief
11-16-2015, 10:13 AM
I agree this morning I was shocked to hear them STILL talking about mizzou and didn't say much about the Chiefs on my drive to work. They started in more Chiefs talk later but my god enough about mizzou. Royals I'm happy the won the World Series but yes it's Chiefs time they earned a spot back into the radio conversation last night.

It's the biggest sports related story in the country - it's a local story - sorry you don't agree with their takes... But it's a ligitmate talking point. They have to fill 4 hrs of sports talk radio, for Christ sake.

arrwheader
11-16-2015, 10:17 AM
It's the biggest sports related story in the country - it's a local story - sorry you don't agree with their takes... But it's a ligitmate talking point. They have to fill 4 hrs of sports talk radio, for Christ sake.

No doubt, I'm just saying I figured after that huge win they would be on the Chiefs. That seems like what most people would wanna hear about after finally defeating the Broncos. Only so much you can say about the mizzou story after talking about it for as long as they have.

Gonzo
11-16-2015, 10:58 AM
When the Chiefs actually do something worth talking about, then yes.

Stringing together a few wins is great and all but talk to me when they win out and maybe, actually win a fucking playoff game.
Go royals.

KChiefs1
11-16-2015, 11:33 AM
My Royals fever is dying down now & thanks to yesterday's win it went down significantly. I told myself that I wouldn't buy in until they beat the Donks in Denver.

Well they did. The offense maybe pathetic with Andy calling the plays & Alex throwing incompletions. But I'll still paying more attention now.