PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Mike DeVito: "...we're unstoppable"

FringeNC
11-23-2015, 07:43 AM
Full quote:

“When we play like this, it doesn't matter who we’re playing against — we're unstoppable."

These guys are confident.

Blankey
11-23-2015, 08:27 AM
Unstoppable until you play a team that doesn't shoot themselves in the foot over and over like SD did yesterday.

Simply Red
11-23-2015, 08:30 AM
http://i.imgur.com/C1czAxX.jpg

Brock
11-23-2015, 08:32 AM
That's a strange thing to say.

Shaid
11-23-2015, 08:34 AM
Then why do we keep getting stopped near the goal line..... :hmmm:

58-4ever
11-23-2015, 08:37 AM
At the end of the day, they are probably a Playoff team, but it's funny to think of them playing the Pats, or even the Bengals for that matter, on the road in the Playoffs.

Indian Chief
11-23-2015, 08:37 AM
Never seen so many field goals from an unstoppable team.

Mile High Mania
11-23-2015, 09:16 AM
At the end of the day, they are probably a Playoff team, but it's funny to think of them playing the Pats, or even the Bengals for that matter, on the road in the Playoffs.

Well, most predicted they would definitely advance this season... 5-5 at this point, with the need to win 9 out of 10 wasn't what they were thinking.

I don't know how the playoff bound teams match up at this point with 'common opponents', but it would be interesting to see.

I can say that Denver is 4-0 vs the NFC North while KC is 1-3 vs the NFC North, I think that's it for common opponents so far.

kcjayhawks5
11-23-2015, 09:17 AM

Lol this.

staylor26
11-23-2015, 09:21 AM

Why is that funny? This team can beat anybody anywhere when we play elite defense.

Marcellus
11-23-2015, 09:33 AM

Just a guess but I think he is more referring to the defense.

OctoberFart
11-23-2015, 09:35 AM
Unstoppable against shit teams. Let's see KC beat a good football team first.

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 09:50 AM

We just beat Denver you stupid fucking mouth breathing Neanderthal, but let's not facts get in the way of your autism.

BossChief
11-23-2015, 10:03 AM

Bills
Raiders
Chargers
Ravens
Browns
Raiders

Looks like we will continue to be unstoppable against shit teams (including your shit team, twice)

TEX
11-23-2015, 10:07 AM
Full quote:

“When we play like this, it doesn't matter who we’re playing against — we're unstoppable."

These guys are confident.

Yes, and that's a great thing. Let us fans be concerned with the "Because Chiefs" factor...

TEX
11-23-2015, 10:11 AM
We just beat Denver you stupid ****ing mouth breathing Neanderthal, but let's not facts get in the way of your autism.

And it was IN DENVER. So multiply what you told that fool X 10.

Raider fan has been watching a shit team for so long, its all he sees. Makes things easier .

Mile High Mania
11-23-2015, 10:17 AM
We just beat Denver you stupid ****ing mouth breathing Neanderthal, but let's not facts get in the way of your autism.

And it was IN DENVER. So multiply what you told that fool X 10.

Raider fan has been watching a shit team for so long, its all he sees. Makes things easier .

:eek: Whoa... yank the emergency brake. Hold up. I was under the impression that Denver was really a 3-4 win team that was gifted most of their wins because of flukish TDs and turnovers. I have read often that they are the worst of the big win teams and that they are nothing really to write home about.

Yet, this is the marquee win for KC... the feather in the cap. So, which is it?

rochambeau

The Franchise
11-23-2015, 10:18 AM

We destroyed the team that you just lost to.

Bowser
11-23-2015, 10:19 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cu1JMbSLPvc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stevieray
11-23-2015, 10:21 AM

...such a lame argument. Detroit beat GB. Good teams lose games to teams with bad records every season.

Mile High Mania
11-23-2015, 10:23 AM
...such a lame argument. Detroit beat GB. Good teams lose games to teams with bad records every season.

Yep, every year. Few teams are immune to it. Oakland hasn't earned the right to call themselves a 'good team' yet, same as DET hand 13 other clubs.

OctoberFart
11-23-2015, 10:25 AM

With No freaking QB. Let's be honest, if they would have played Brock instead of a dead horse, a different game would have happened. They handed you guys that game.

OctoberFart
11-23-2015, 10:26 AM
Bills
Raiders
Chargers
Ravens
Browns
Raiders

Looks like we will continue to be unstoppable against shit teams (including your shit team, twice)
You know you are losing to us at least once. You guys always do.

Mile High Mania
11-23-2015, 10:29 AM
With No freaking QB. Let's be honest, if they would have played Brock instead of a dead horse, a different game would have happened. They handed you guys that game.

No, Denver is the only recipient of 'gifting'... KC earns everything positive that happens, and if it goes south - there's likely cheating, poor calls by the ref, scheduling abnormalities... something that put them in a horrific situation. Some need a hashtag movement.

#chiefsfansfeelingsmatter

ModSocks
11-23-2015, 10:36 AM

The Pats are probably a good matchup for us. The Bengals they might have a harder time with. But the Pats don't scare me at all. The NFL is all about matchups and i don't think the Pats matchup well with the Chiefs.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-23-2015, 10:43 AM

They moved the ball at will in Cincy and got screwed on a call late that put the game away. The defense is gelling right now.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-23-2015, 10:44 AM
No, Denver is the only recipient of 'gifting'... KC earns everything positive that happens, and if it goes south - there's likely cheating, poor calls by the ref, scheduling abnormalities... something that put them in a horrific situation. Some need a hashtag movement.

That's why they call you Mule Tool.

Chiefnj2
11-23-2015, 10:46 AM
5 weeks ago 80% of the fan base wanted Sutton to be fired immediately.

OctoberFart
11-23-2015, 10:47 AM
KC fans no the team is a paper tiger. Hell they were on the fire everyone train not long ago. You guys no there is no way to be a threat without throwing the ball to the WR. Maclin even knew his numbers would suck this year and blasted fans playing FF because he knew he would be a garbage FF player. He took the money and run.

donkhater
11-23-2015, 10:47 AM
Hmmm...

hubris usually comes before the downfall.

I like confident teams, but I like quiet confidence. When it is displayed publicly, any setbacks are much bigger than they need to be due to shaming of it all.

Bowser
11-23-2015, 10:48 AM

https://45.media.tumblr.com/71b01126bbb63791aa47770e7afb0633/tumblr_n5szdazFNX1rsadwno1_500.gif

Pasta Little Brioni
11-23-2015, 10:50 AM
KC fans no the team is a paper tiger. Hell they were on the fire everyone train not long ago. You guys no there is no way to be a threat without throwing the ball to the WR. Maclin even knew his numbers would suck this year and blasted fans playing FF because he knew he would be a garbage FF player. He took the money and run.

...and I told you that the Faid were still awful

OctoberFart
11-23-2015, 10:54 AM
...and I told you that the Faid were still awful

You would have to find a post of me claiming they are good. I have only said we have a good core of players and are headed in the right direction.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-23-2015, 10:58 AM
Oh you almost had it this year Fart, you gotta be quicker than that.

Mile High Mania
11-23-2015, 10:59 AM
They moved the ball at will in Cincy and got screwed on a call late that put the game away. The defense is gelling right now.

Damn, KC has to be the unluckiest team in the history of ever...

That's why they call you Mule Tool.

They? There's like 3 of you...

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 12:03 PM

We just shut down Rivers who is having a really good year. Back to back dominating road wins. However you look at it its impressive

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 12:04 PM

Know....fucking know not no you dumb bastard

Mile High Mania
11-23-2015, 12:14 PM
We just shut down Rivers who is having a really good year. Back to back dominating road wins. However you look at it its impressive

Enh, he was putting up big stats late in blowouts, keeping it close.

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 12:15 PM

Fact is we get no credit no matter what. Last we beat Seattle and whipped New England's ass. We can beat good teams

Brock
11-23-2015, 12:20 PM

I guess when your team is a bunch of cheating, cheapshotting cock suckers like Denver is, it rubs off on the fans and they feel they have to defend it.

#eat a dick denver

Saccopoo
5 weeks ago 80% of the fan base wanted Sutton to be fired immediately.

http://offtherecordsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/SeanSmith.jpg

Mile High Mania
Fact is we get no credit no matter what. Last we beat Seattle and whipped New England's ass. We can beat good teams

:-) Just flipping it back to ya...

Last year, KC took that credit away by falling apart against other teams. After beating those 2 teams and standing at 7-3...

Chiefs lost 4 of 6, including 3 at home. So, I think KC got the credit at the time, but it fell into the "doesn't really matter any more" category with the way they finished.

Similar to how most would look at the 1-5 start if KC finishes with 9-10 wins.

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 12:42 PM

Last year, KC took that credit away by falling apart against other teams. After beating those 2 teams and standing at 7-3...

Chiefs lost 4 of 6, including 3 at home. So, I think KC got the credit at the time, but it fell into the "doesn't really matter any more" category with the way they finished.

We've flopped down the stretch. You'll get no argument from me. We have the past two seasons but not so far this year. We'll see.

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 12:44 PM

Meh they lost by 5 at cincy, by 4 to PIT, 7 to GB and 3 to CHI.

Gonzo
11-23-2015, 12:48 PM
We just beat Denver you stupid fucking mouth breathing Neanderthal, but let's not facts get in the way of your autism.

Maybe things like this aren't very nice.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2015, 12:48 PM

In the unlilkely event we make the playoffs, the Bengals or Broncos are going to crush us. We will face one of those teams at their place as the 6 seed.

Fansy the Famous Bard
11-23-2015, 12:49 PM
We've flopped down the stretch. You'll get no argument from me. We have the past two seasons but not so far this year. We'll see.

This is about the point we started taking that dive last year. We'll know in about 3 weeks.

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 12:52 PM
Maybe things like this aren't very nice.

No they're not but I'm tired of these fucking clowns.

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 12:52 PM
This is about the point we started taking that dive last year. We'll know in about 3 weeks.

2-0 in the second half so far.

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 12:53 PM
In the unlilkely event we make the playoffs, the Bengals or Broncos are going to crush us. We will face one of those teams at their place as the 6 seed.

Broncos crush us? You're fucking reaching there stretch.

Gonzo
11-23-2015, 12:53 PM
No they're not but I'm tired of these fucking clowns.

Then address him as such.

staylor26
11-23-2015, 12:54 PM

This place is so much better off without you.

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 12:55 PM
Then address him as such.

Sure thing :thumb:

Hammock Parties
11-23-2015, 12:56 PM
Broncos crush us? You're fucking reaching there stretch.

With a healthy Manning or prepared Osweiler, they're a much better team than the Chiefs. Frankly, Osweiler looked really good Sunday. We're probably going to be wishing we had picked him for years to come.

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 12:56 PM
This place is so much better off without you.

I agree. I have my negative moments but he's just wishing doom so he can claim his "almighty" act and that we should follow him.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2015, 12:57 PM

Exactly. I refuse to get my hopes up over .500 via garbage wins over bottom feeder teams and QBs.

Fool's gold. All of you should know better.

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 12:58 PM
With a healthy Manning or prepared Osweiler, they're a much better team than the Chiefs. Frankly, Osweiler looked really good Sunday. We're probably going to be wishing we had picked him for years to come.

He's never going to stay healthy now. Their oline sucks too bad for that to happen. Meh Osweiler played well but the Bears D is awful and John Fox is an idiot.

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 12:58 PM
Exactly. I refuse to get my hopes up over .500 via garbage wins over bottom feeder teams and QBs.

Fool's gold. All of you should know better.

8-2 Denver...that's one hell of a bottom feeder.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2015, 12:59 PM
He's never going to stay healthy now. Their oline sucks too bad for that to happen. Meh Osweiler played well but the Bears D is awful and John Fox is an idiot.

Agree to disagree.

Certainly Osweiler has shown more potential than any young QB this organization has run out.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2015, 12:59 PM

One-legged Manning is a bottom feeder QB, though.

31 of 32 NFL teams would have beaten Denver last week.

Bob Dole
11-23-2015, 01:17 PM

Good to see your vacation didn't discourage your trolling.

Keep it up and you'll get another.

ModSocks
11-23-2015, 01:18 PM

Just fucking do it already!

I swear, Bob, if the Chiefs lose to the Bills and GoChiefs wasn't banned before the game, that loss is on YOU.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2015, 01:18 PM

I am not trolling. Denver and Osweiler looked damn good Sunday. Really don't know how anyone can argue otherwise.

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 01:19 PM
Please do! It'll just derail threads

Jayrodt
11-23-2015, 01:28 PM

You realize that we did play a "healthy" Manning earlier in the year, right? And it took 5 turnovers and a ridiculous final 2 minutes for them to squeak out a win.

ModSocks
11-23-2015, 01:32 PM
I am not trolling. Denver and Osweiler looked damn good Sunday. Really don't know how anyone can argue otherwise.

Then you didn't watch the game. Osweiler was Alex Smith and the Bears defense decided not to show up.

FFS, Thomas caught a 5 yard pass and there wasn't anyone within 20 yards of him LMAO.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2015, 01:36 PM
You realize that we did play a "healthy" Manning earlier in the year, right? And it took 5 turnovers and a ridiculous final 2 minutes for them to squeak out a win.

And Osweiler appears to be better than Manning this year.

I was really looking forward to the Broncos falling on hard times while KC picked a QB high in 2016 but it would appear we're going to get the exact opposite: status quo in KC and rebirth in Denver.

The football gods are cruel.

Mile High Mania
11-23-2015, 01:36 PM
Then you didn't watch the game. Osweiler was Alex Smith and the Bears defense decided not to show up.

FFS, Thomas caught a 5 yard pass and there wasn't anyone within 20 yards of him LMAO.

ROFL

rabblerouser
11-23-2015, 01:38 PM
Then why do we keep getting stopped near the goal line..... :hmmm:

Need to give more defenders the ball in the red zone??

vailpass
11-23-2015, 01:38 PM

I was really looking forward to the Broncos falling on hard times while KC picked a QB high in 2016 but it would appear we're going to get the exact opposite: status quo in KC and rebirth in Denver.

FFS man...

rabblerouser
11-23-2015, 01:41 PM

See :
Marino, Dan
Brees, Drew
Dalton, Andy
Carr, Derek

Hammock Parties
11-23-2015, 01:46 PM
See :
Marino, Dan
Brees, Drew
Dalton, Andy
Carr, Derek

Don't forget Teddy.

ModSocks
11-23-2015, 01:47 PM
ROFL

I watched the game, sorry if you feel different. But that game was a whole bunch of YAC with receivers running wide open.

Jayrodt
11-23-2015, 01:50 PM

He appears better than Manning after 5 and a half quarters? You might want to rewind the tape on guys like Fitzpatrick, Huard, Orton, Kaepernick, every St Louis stater since Bulger, and about a thousand other career backups who come in for a game or three and look decent. Only to have defenses adjust.

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 01:53 PM
Even fellow bronco fans know you're shtick is old and tired Clay. Hit the bricks kid.

RunKC
11-23-2015, 01:55 PM

Please flush this turd down the drain. His schtick is old and tired. He's clearly trolling

Hammock Parties
11-23-2015, 02:05 PM
Please flush this turd down the drain. His schtick is old and tired. He's clearly trolling

I'm sad bro. I thought you had moved past this fool's gold stuff after last year. You've been suckered in again?

We have a QB who is on pace for 16 TD passes. Sixteen. One per game.

Our head coach recently chose to hand the ball to a 350-pound dude rather than give Alex a chance at a TD pass.

These wins are nice, I suppose, but in the morning you're gonna wake up and Alex and Andy will have given you herpes once again.

Bob Dole
11-23-2015, 02:42 PM
I'm sad bro. I thought you had moved past this fool's gold stuff after last year. You've been suckered in again?

Our head coach recently chose to hand the ball to a 350-pound dude rather than give Alex a chance at a TD pass.

These wins are nice, I suppose, but in the morning you're gonna wake up and Alex and Andy will have given you herpes once again.

Do either one of them play on defense, because that is the topic of this thread. Troll.

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 02:45 PM

There it is! Now an Alex Smith thread. Thanks bud.

He gave it to a very athletic NT to pound it in on fourth and goal from the one. Eat a dick.

NJChiefsFan
11-23-2015, 03:22 PM
Agree to disagree.

Certainly Osweiler has shown more potential than any young QB this organization has run out.

I agree. Not sure I agree that Brock looked great. I thought he was solid, patiently taking what was given. A typical qb in a kubiak system. I'm still not sure I'm worried about him. However, worrying about him and comparing him to our qbs are two very different conversations.

mcaj22
11-23-2015, 03:28 PM

So the Bears defense and Cutler convienantly only decided to show up when they were playing the Chiefs this year, no one else?

Same with Jake Locker and the Titans last year, show up to play the Chiefs and mailed in the other 15 games.

Is there a curse against the Chiefs where shit teams only play hard against them?

Ming the Merciless
11-23-2015, 03:42 PM

you keep repeating this...

did you watch the game?

the Denver we played the second time does not resemble a good team whatsoever.

I mean that team WE played in Denver was terrible...

Hopefully we play THEM in the wildcard round....they were bad...they looked nothing like an 8-2 team...

Mile High Mania
11-23-2015, 03:48 PM

did you watch the game?

Hopefully we play THEM in the wildcard round....they were bad...they looked nothing like an 8-2 team...

Yeah, that team played much differently @ CHI... you know, the team that beat KC in Arrowhead.

OctoberFart
11-23-2015, 03:52 PM

This is so typical of you idiots here. Not one mention that River's WR/TE/OL has been absolutely destroyed with injuries. Who the f$%K does he have to throw to anymore? It's kind of like a couple years ago when the stars aligned and KC played 5 or 6 2nd and even 3rd string QB's in a row winning very close games. You guys assumed KC was a legit team.

Bob Dole
11-23-2015, 03:53 PM
People seem to forget that without a string of oddball, uncharacteristic crap, KC beats Denver week 2.

Ming the Merciless
11-23-2015, 03:54 PM
Yeah, that team played much differently @ CHI... you know, the team that beat KC in Arrowhead.

I don't know enough about the Broncos to really KNOW which team will show up if we play them in the wildcard round @ Mile High.

I know they are banged up right now but I don't know who they will get back and if peyton will be good to go etc..

I haven't even really thought about it because I want to see what happens in a week, against Buffalo.

But I can pretty much be sure of one thing...theres NO WAY that the Broncos team they trot out there at home for a wildcard game will 1) be as bad as they were when we played them last , or 2) overlook the Chiefs and not be ready for us.

Theres no way we roll them that easy and there is no way they are THAT bad. They had a really REALLY bad day and we caught them and were better than they thought.

That's not going to repeat. It will be a battle next time.

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 04:00 PM

did you watch the game?

We still played an elite defense. Scored on them and won.

Mile High Mania
11-23-2015, 04:03 PM
People seem to forget that without a string of oddball, uncharacteristic crap, KC beats Denver week 2.

I haven't ... it's been mentioned at least 72 times in the last week. I'm not sure if Denver was luckier to win that game or the game last week, or wait - maybe the game in Cleveland. All three of those should have been losses - hell, forgot about the Vikings game, it was tied late. Denver should have lost that one as well.

Couple all that up with the robberies that KC experienced with the Bears, Vikings and Bengals and damn man... KC would be the team to beat.

Jerok
11-23-2015, 04:11 PM
We're going to feel unstoppable until the playoffs. Then the Chiefs curse will be unstoppable.

Although we may just beat Denver in the playoffs.

NJChiefsFan
11-23-2015, 05:06 PM
Excuses for the MIN and CHI loses are outrageous to me. We got what we deserved. No call was to blame, even if there was one. Chicago should have been done and dusted before the fourth began.

The chiefs shot themselves in the foot countless times in week 2, and don't deserve sympathy for that loss. However in the context of this conversation, they showed in that game that they can beat Denver when they are playing well.

Denver was missing players and in a funk due to manning last week. No doubt. Kc was however without Smith week two which was enormous, not to mention a berry still recovering. The past few weeks they have been without Grubbs and for a while without Charles. Every team has injuries. Some, ie SD, a lot worse than KC.

I'm not one for excuses, but if we are trying to garner future predictions from these division results so far, KC can beat Denver even with Brock playing well. Now would they in Denver in a playoff game where Denver wants revenge, probably not. But the idea that it's foolish is wrong.

You can't do linear lines of logic in the nfl. Imho, the eye test says this current chiefs play would have beaten a bunch of good teams the past four weeks. Maybe that means absolutely nothing for the playoffs, but this is a high level of play, not just weak opponents. However, this red zone offense will take us out in the first round no questions asked, unless it improves.

New World Order
11-23-2015, 05:09 PM

LMAO

New World Order
11-23-2015, 05:13 PM

They are not similar situations at all. Look at KC's schedule late last year. It was filled with playoff/superbowl contenders.

BigMeatballDave
11-23-2015, 05:20 PM
This is so typical of you idiots here. Not one mention that River's WR/TE/OL has been absolutely destroyed with injuries. Who the f$%K does he have to throw to anymore? It's kind of like a couple years ago when the stars aligned and KC played 5 or 6 2nd and even 3rd string QB's in a row winning very close games. You guys assumed KC was a legit team.

Hey, cockholster. Chiefs have been missing Jamaal Charles this win streak. GFY

Mama Hip Rockets
11-23-2015, 05:27 PM

They absolutely manhandled a 7-1 team last week. Short memory?

Rausch
11-23-2015, 05:30 PM
I haven't ... it's been mentioned at least 72 times in the last week. I'm not sure if Denver was luckier to win that game or the game last week, or wait - maybe the game in Cleveland. All three of those should have been losses - hell, forgot about the Vikings game, it was tied late. Denver should have lost that one as well.

Couple all that up with the robberies that KC experienced with the Bears, Vikings and Bengals and damn man... KC would be the team to beat.

KC needs no help pissing away games they should have won. I almost expect it now.

That said I've never witnessed a HC who cost his team more (save Seattle in the SB) during a game. Just stupid, STUPID decisions that directly led to no less than 14 denver pts.

Hopefully those days are behind us...

Mama Hip Rockets
11-23-2015, 05:31 PM

They beat the Bears by 2 points. That is "damn good"?

keg in kc
11-23-2015, 05:36 PM
They're going to have to start scoring TDs and not kicking fifty field goals a game before I start drinking the kool-aid. As good as the defense has been, they're going to need offense at some point. Maybe stopping with all the east/west plays in the red zone would be a good place to start.

I'm not sure we're going to see much of a test the next six weeks, though. We'll probably drop one just because it's hard to win that many consecutive games, but reality is we play a bunch of bad teams and most of them are at home. So if we do win 9 or 10 and get a wildcard I'm going to try to temper my enthusiasm a little, because it'll be as much about who we played as it will be about us.

But convincing wins like the last few games would be great...

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 05:43 PM
Opposing fans have good team win amnesia when it comes to KC, but since Denver beat Chicago with Assmonkey were supposed to bow down.

jspchief
11-23-2015, 05:46 PM

Maybe if you didn't hang out on a Chiefs board, you wouldn't be so inundated with Chiefs - slanted opinions.

The victim card doesn't play very well when it's self inflicted.

jspchief
11-23-2015, 05:48 PM
There is a difference between "no" and "know", you illiterate skid mark.

ModSocks
11-23-2015, 05:58 PM
So the Bears defense and Cutler convienantly only decided to show up when they were playing the Chiefs this year, no one else?

Same with Jake Locker and the Titans last year, show up to play the Chiefs and mailed in the other 15 games.

Is there a curse against the Chiefs where shit teams only play hard against them?

Every week is different, that much is obvious. One day the Packers are losing to the Lions, the next they're beating the Vikings.

Yesterday, the Bears Defense didn't show up. Did you watch the game? Or just the highlights?

MotherfuckerJones
11-23-2015, 06:02 PM
There is a difference between "no" and "know", you illiterate skid mark.

You can't expect a dumpster baby to be literate.

Simply Red
11-23-2015, 06:12 PM
We may be the best team in football.

jspchief
11-23-2015, 06:47 PM
You can't expect a dumpster baby to be literate.
Jesus. "dumpster baby" is so good.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-24-2015, 12:16 AM
I watched the game, sorry if you feel different. But that game was a whole bunch of YAC with receivers running wide open.

Truth. Chicago's pass defense stinks. 98 quarterback rating on the year. They have no incentive to play when Cutler implodes, which is half the time.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-24-2015, 12:22 AM

Except we have a QB who is protecting the football and a solid run game that vultures TD's from our WR's inside the 5. Our offense has not been hurting by any means. 3rd down conversion rate has been phenomenal since we shored up the OL.

Also, please keep trolling so you receive your ban. This team has games to win.

ThaVirus
11-24-2015, 01:30 AM
Run game is stealing TDs from our WRs

LMAO AMAZING!

kcxiv
11-24-2015, 01:45 AM

fantasy football is ****ing ass anyways, might as well just play dungeons and dragons. No i dont play D and D either!

Chiefs may be a paper tiger or whatever you say, but at least there is some excitement for post season play for us Fans. There wasnt 4 weeks ago. WE thought we were going to be losing at least 10 games for the 12th-13th? straight year again.

11-24-2015, 01:47 AM
He just couldn't keep his mouth shut. JFC

TribalElder
11-24-2015, 03:07 AM
As much as I want to grandstand about the Denver win. Keep in mind that the beaker Jesus mr aqib talib was not on the field

IT evens out because first time we were missing Sean smith.

**** denver and cock asswelder

Aspengc8
11-24-2015, 12:24 PM
As much as I want to grandstand about the Denver win. Keep in mind that the beaker Jesus mr aqib talib was not on the field

IT evens out because first time we were missing Sean smith.

**** denver and cock asswelder

Chiefs should have won the first time they met as well.. 5 turnovers I think it was?

Mile High Mania
11-24-2015, 12:35 PM
Chiefs should have won the first time they met as well.. 5 turnovers I think it was?

It was tied at the half and after 3 quarters... Denver tied it up late, then took advantage of a dumb call and a fumble. KC lost in similar fashion against the Bears, I believe.

MotherfuckerJones
11-24-2015, 12:43 PM
Denver KC is a toss up if they meet in the playoffs. If Denvers at home, I'd give them the slight edge depending on QB situation. But to dismiss KC, like some of your fellow bronco fans have done MHM, is silly and we both know it. We still get 0 credit for beating your ass in Denver.

BigMeatballDave
11-24-2015, 12:44 PM
It was tied at the half and after 3 quarters... Denver tied it up late, then took advantage of a dumb call and a fumble. KC lost in similar fashion against the Bears, I believe.:rolleyes:

Chiefs literally lost at home to Denver due to turnovers.

Mile High Mania
11-24-2015, 12:48 PM
:rolleyes:

Chiefs literally lost at home to Denver due to turnovers.

Denver KC is a toss up if they meet in the playoffs. If Denvers at home, I'd give them the slight edge depending on QB situation. But to dismiss KC, like some of your fellow bronco fans have done MHM, is silly and we both know it. We still get 0 credit for beating your ass in Denver.

Not sure where I dismissed the Chiefs or discredited them for dismantling Denver at home. KC won that game because of 20 points off turnovers, similar to how KC lost at home. Difference was the Broncos didn't keep it close. Not sure what more I can tell you.

If the teams meet again in the playoffs, the home team should be the favorite... what I'm dismissing is the chance of that game happening in KC.

Mile High Mania
11-24-2015, 12:55 PM
If we boiled it down and were honest, we're debating the merits of two teams... that split when both teams had horrific home games. They both have badass defenses and questionable offenses right now.

Simply Red
11-24-2015, 05:23 PM

you sound bitter because we kicked the shit out of you IN 'you know' Denver.

Simply Red
11-24-2015, 05:24 PM
I bet the Chiefs win a playoff game before Denver does again.

Mile High Mania
11-24-2015, 05:32 PM
you sound bitter because we kicked the shit out of you IN 'you know' Denver.

Bitter, no. Upset about it, kinda sorta. But, it's in the past.

Good luck with all that.

New World Order
11-24-2015, 05:45 PM

Right on

DaneMcCloud
11-24-2015, 06:04 PM
They're going to have to start scoring TDs and not kicking fifty field goals a game before I start drinking the kool-aid. As good as the defense has been, they're going to need offense at some point. Maybe stopping with all the east/west plays in the red zone would be a good place to start.

The problem is that beyond Buffalo, they don't face an even halfway decent defense the rest of the season. So while they may put up more TD's than FG's, it's possible that it's indicative of nothing.

That said, the offense is moving the ball much better than earlier this seasons during their losing streak. Ware and West have really brought a fire to the offense and once Grubbs is healthy and Allen is back at right tackle, Alex should have even less pressure than he's faced since Allen's return.

They're set up for a run and I'd expect them to go 5-1 at worst. But it's more likely than not that we'll still be somewhat in the dark as to just how far this team can go in the playoffs.

O.city
11-24-2015, 06:40 PM
https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/669310749261430784

Pretty awesome play by berry

New World Order
11-24-2015, 06:49 PM
We got that swag

MotherfuckerJones
11-24-2015, 07:37 PM
Berry is beginning to play like Polamalu. He's everywhere. There. Over there on the screen. He's fucking everywhere!

Rausch
11-24-2015, 07:40 PM
Berry is beginning to play like Polamalu. He's everywhere. There. Over there on the screen. He's ****ing everywhere!

He's been reborn.

There is absolutely no fear in his play.

He's probably eating horse-meat gyros as we speak...

MotherfuckerJones
11-24-2015, 07:41 PM
He's been reborn.

There is absolutely no fear in his play.

He's probably eating horse-meat gyros as we speak...

I've been wanting him to be this from day one. Not in the box covering TEs for 5 years.

Uh he's terrified of horses remember?

Rain Man
11-24-2015, 07:45 PM
I've been wanting him to be this from day one. Not in the box covering TEs for 5 years.

Uh he's terrified of horses remember?

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/012/132/thatsthejoke.jpg

O.city
Berry is every bit in the conversation for the best safety in the league right now. That's pretty awesome on multiple levels

MotherfuckerJones
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/012/132/thatsthejoke.jpg

:D

bricks
11-24-2015, 08:10 PM

Tht would be very nice.

Mr. Laz
11-24-2015, 08:38 PM
If we run into a team with good OT's, i'm not sure our coverage is good enough.

Our offense is sketchy

Fansy the Famous Bard
11-24-2015, 09:35 PM
Tht would be very nice.

Just for you