PDA

View Full Version : Football Patriots @ Broncos - who wins?

Mile High Mania
11-24-2015, 02:14 PM
Tex, Pasta, others... don't worry, this isn't a divisional preview. :)

Since the outcome of this game weighs heavy on some of your plans for KC running the table and supplanting Denver as the divisional winner, I figured I would start this thread to be the place for all the game chatter this week.

In another thread, Amnorix and I both have stated that neither of us expects our team to win this one... he gives NE a 50/50 chance thanks in large part to the OL and injuries. And, I get it. I had this pegged as a "very winnable" game with a healthy Peyton Manning, but that was well before 9 TD / 17 INT Manning reared his ugly head.

Brock gets the start and that's never a good thing for a young guy against this coach and that QB. Location and the Denver defense gives me reason for hope, but the Patriots have a sweet defense as well and as long as they have Tom Brady and the Gronk - they can win.

The Broncos should have Sanders back and offensively, they have a lot of options with DT, Sanders, Daniels, Davis, Hillman, Anderson (among others) - they're deep. Question is, how will the Patriots game plan to stop Kubiak's offense. It won't be a mystery really, but they don't have much to go on with Brock... however, they'll be ready and they'll give him fits.

And, they're still undefeated... they're a pretty good team. :# Overall, Brady is 5-5 vs Denver and has a losing record in Denver (I believe)... again, nothing more than just historical reference there.

I've gone back and forth on scores and while you can call it reverse mojo, it's not ... but I think the Patriots win this one 23-17.

I do think that Brock enters this game with less pressure than last week @ Chicago, only because it's my belief that the team 'hoped' they could win this game with a healthy Manning and that's not possible... so Brock, has lower expectations (hopefully).

So, since this is critical to KC's drive to reach 10/11 wins and knock Denver from the lead... what are the thoughts from the KC faithful?

Enjoy...

ModSocks
11-24-2015, 02:16 PM
If the Donks actually had a running game, this would be a bad matchup for the Pats. It still kinda is.

The Donk D should smoother those receivers. The Pats will need to get that running game going.

OctoberFart
11-24-2015, 02:19 PM
Pats blow them out. They have a great front 7 and will stop an average donk running game. Denver is going to struggle to score points. Billy always destroys Wade and Kubiak scheming and despite a shit OL they will have success moving the ball on Denver. I am hoping a bunch of money comes in on Denver once media hypes Patriot injuries and the line drops. I am putting the farm and all the cows on Patriots.

26-10 Pats.

New World Order
11-24-2015, 02:20 PM
Denver. Why didn't you make this a poll?

Lzen
11-24-2015, 02:20 PM
Pats

Mile High Mania
11-24-2015, 02:22 PM
If the Donks actually had a running game, this would be a bad matchup for the Pats. It still kinda is.

The Donk D should smoother those receivers. The Pats will need to get that running game going.

They did have 37 rush attempts for a 4.7 average last week. It's the Bears, I get it... but they ran an offense that is more in line to what Kubiak loves to do and they have 2 healthy guys carrying the rock.

That was Hillman's third 100+ yard game and Anderson has one as well, so it's nothing to write home about. But, it's not putrid.

Denver ran the ball 37 times compared to 27 passing and the TEs caught 11 of 12 passes for another 130 yards - with 170 yards rushing, that's a nice offense that effectively moves the ball.

They should have scored a TD when they went for it on 4th, but Brock's 27 size shoe tripped Hillman up at the 2. Oh well.

It will be an interesting one, I hope and one that Denver's defense keeps close as Denver's offense works through week #2 with Brock.

GloucesterChief
11-24-2015, 02:22 PM
"It's a pity that both can't lose."

ModSocks
11-24-2015, 02:24 PM
The Pats will expose Assweilder for what he is, a marginal game manager. You'd have to be a Donk homer to have come away from that Chicago game thinking anything else.

I'd imagine they'll play Assweilder the same way they played Taylor. Lots of zone.

TLO
Patriots

Mile High Mania
Denver. Why didn't you make this a poll?

ROFL Yeah, we're missing something by not seeing those results.

The Pats will expose Assweilder for what he is, a marginal game manager. You'd have to be a Donk homer to have come away from that Chicago game thinking anything else.

I'd imagine they'll play Assweilder the same way they played Taylor. Lots of zone.

It was one game... he looked good, nothing more and nothing less at this point.

ModSocks
11-24-2015, 02:25 PM
They did have 37 rush attempts for a 4.7 average last week. It's the Bears, I get it... but they ran an offense that is more in line to what Kubiak loves to do and they have 2 healthy guys carrying the rock.

That was Hillman's third 100+ yard game and Anderson has one as well, so it's nothing to write home about. But, it's not putrid.

Denver ran the ball 37 times compared to 27 passing and the TEs caught 11 of 12 passes for another 130 yards - with 170 yards rushing, that's a nice offense that effectively moves the ball.

They should have scored a TD when they went for it on 4th, but Brock's 27 size shoe tripped Hillman up at the 2. Oh well.

It will be an interesting one, I hope and one that Denver's defense keeps close as Denver's offense works through week #2 with Brock.

I did notice their running game was effective. But i stand by what i said yesterday: That Bears passing D was atrocious on Sunday. They didn't show up. They were leaving receivers wide the fuck open and allowing a lot of YAC.

Mile High Mania
11-24-2015, 02:28 PM
I did notice their running game was effective. But i stand by what i said yesterday: That Bears passing D was atrocious on Sunday. They didn't show up. They were leaving receivers wide the **** open and allowing a lot of YAC.

They're like top 5 in yards given up and something like 23rd in TDs given up. They're not elite.

OctoberFart
11-24-2015, 02:28 PM

The Patriot DL and LB are going to destroy that awful OL that Denver has. Denver has guys starting on the OL that have no business getting a check from the NFL. Pats have a good collection of high draft picks that will eat the Schofield/Harris/Polumbus/paradis of the world alive.

Mile High Mania
11-24-2015, 02:30 PM
The Patriot DL and LB are going to destroy that awful OL that Denver has. Denver has guys starting on the OL that have no business getting a check from the NFL. Pats have a good collection of high draft picks that will eat the Schofield/Harris/Polumbus/paradis of the world alive.

The OL has been an issue all year... again, no arguments from me on the state of Denver's OL. My hope is that Denver can do the same things to the Patriots.

Amnorix
11-24-2015, 02:34 PM
I can't ever bet against the Pats/BB/Brady. I'll go with Patriots 20, Donx 16.

But I do think it will be close, I think both offenses will look pretty ugly, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Patriots lost. If they win, though, they get a bye locked up, with a probable #1 seed, so it's critical that we win.

MIAdragon
11-24-2015, 02:36 PM
It's not even close.

stevieray
11-24-2015, 02:37 PM
Is this a trick question?

I will never root for the Donx

OctoberFart
11-24-2015, 02:37 PM
I can't ever bet against the Pats/BB/Brady. I'll go with Patriots 20, Donx 16.

But I do think it will be close, I think both offenses will look pretty ugly, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Patriots lost. If they win, though, they get a bye locked up, with a probable #1 seed, so it's critical that we win.

Win or loss the #1 seed is theirs.

Mile High Mania
11-24-2015, 02:40 PM

Agreed. And, Stevieray --- never asked who you were rooting for in this one.

OctoberFart
11-24-2015, 02:41 PM
The OL has been an issue all year... again, no arguments from me on the state of Denver's OL. My hope is that Denver can do the same things to the Patriots.

Problem is that the Denver D is very undisciplined and make many mental mistakes leading to big plays every game. Denver D is extremely overrated and haven't been that great since the headlines had them labeled as an all time great. Happens every year some D is compared to 85 bears/00 Ravens and recently it was the queefs a couple years ago and the 2006/09 Broncos. Patriots D does not give up the stupid blown coverage's like Denver does and Wade doesn't have the ability or the nuts to play like Rex did last night.. Patriots coaching and scheming is such a huge advantage for them over Denver.

BigMeatballDave
11-24-2015, 02:44 PM
Is this a trick question?

I will never root for the Donx

Heh, no shit.

I'd cheer for ISIS over Denver. :D

Potato
11-24-2015, 02:44 PM
Denver. 20-3

The refs can't keep it close.

TEX
11-24-2015, 02:45 PM
Wretched Scum Pats - 29
Cheating Donx - 13

Wait/What? :D

RealSNR
11-24-2015, 02:47 PM
I'm rooting for the meteor.

Iconic
11-24-2015, 02:47 PM
Lol Pats... like come on. Is this even...

TLO
11-24-2015, 02:49 PM

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t127/sissbuh/doggystyle.gif

TLO
11-24-2015, 02:49 PM
I'm rooting for the meteor.

This seems like the nicest, most well rounded answer of all. :clap: PBJ

Amnorix
11-24-2015, 02:50 PM

I think that is likely, based on the remaining schedule. But the win seals the deal. A loss leaves room for doubt.

Rain Man
11-24-2015, 02:55 PM
Before I can answer, I need to know which players from each team are currently suspended for cheating or cheap shots.

OctoberFart
11-24-2015, 02:57 PM
A loss leaves room for doubt.

Not really. Denver/Cincy have a loss because they play and I can see both of them losing 1 or two more. Pats fans have zero to worry about.

The Franchise
Nobody.

Nobody fucking wins.

Rausch
Pats...

Amnorix
11-24-2015, 03:06 PM
Before I can answer, I need to know which players from each team are currently suspended for cheating or cheap shots.

No Patriots player has ever missed a game for cheating or cheap shots that I can think of.

The Franchise
11-24-2015, 03:10 PM
Broncos - Cheapshot Artists
Patriots - Cheaters

Amnorix
11-24-2015, 03:11 PM
Patriots - Cheaters

Only because you bought what the NFL has spun, out of ignorance and pride.

O.city
11-24-2015, 03:11 PM
Asteroid always win

BigMeatballDave
11-24-2015, 03:13 PM
Asteroid always winWe all lose.

The Franchise
11-24-2015, 03:16 PM
Only because you bought what the NFL has spun, out of ignorance and pride.

http://d13beo3f7vpmvd.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/spygate-728x400.png

Amnorix
11-24-2015, 03:21 PM
Easy peasy.

Tuck rule was a rule. A crappy one, but still a rule.

Spygate was NOT a rule until 2006. Patriots did not win a SB "because of" any rulebreaking involved in Spygate.

Vinatieri was a player. A damn good one. Did any other SB winning QB **NOT** have other great players making great plays on his team?

Deflategate is bullshit spun out of the fact that nobody at the NFL understood that the Ideal Gas Law even existed, nor did it affect any games won by the Patriots.

But hey, nice try!

Shaid
11-24-2015, 03:30 PM
Patriots win. I could see Brady having a few issues since his receiving corps is decimated but in the end, he'll deflate the ball just enough to get the win.

TEX
11-24-2015, 03:31 PM
http://d13beo3f7vpmvd.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/spygate-728x400.png

:clap: ROFL REP!

TribalElder
11-24-2015, 03:33 PM
Cheatriots will find out the name of the first guy who dumped Cock AssWelder and taunt him all game long until he shits the bed. That's just how they roll, expect something filthy to rattle Cock AssWelder

Toby Waller
11-24-2015, 04:12 PM
Broncos win.

The Pats are injured pretty bad all over and Brady got knocked down a lot.
They didnt score that much against a team who's defense isnt as statistically good as Denver's is. Denver just won on the Road. Theres nothing wrong with Denver compared to Patriots and the so called back up QB is proving to be efficient.
Tom Brady will lose to the OZWIZARD OF DENVER

keg in kc
11-24-2015, 04:16 PM
This is rhetorical right? Patriots in a landslide.

stevieray
11-24-2015, 04:20 PM
Agreed. And, Stevieray --- never asked who you were rooting for in this one.
already answered, Mr. 430' High Mania

eDave
11-24-2015, 04:30 PM
Pats didn't look great last night. We'll see how good Brock Star is.

OctoberFart
11-24-2015, 04:35 PM
Deflategate is bullshit spun out of the fact that nobody at the NFL understood that the Ideal Gas Law even existed, nor did it affect any games won by the Patriots.

But hey, nice try!

Amazing how the ideal gas law only affected one teams balls. Even though Tuck rule was a rule, Brady fumbled that ball in that game. He was trying to tuck it away when he was stripped. Tuck rule is supposed to be when ball comes out on a pump fake not that BS that happened.

MahiMike
11-24-2015, 04:35 PM
I'm going Broncos here. The injury tipping point for the pats plus game in Denver is the edge here.

Amnorix
11-24-2015, 05:05 PM
Amazing how the ideal gas law only affected one teams balls.

:LOL: First, you seem to be suggesting that a LAW OF PHYSICS did NOT affect the Colts balls. Yeah, that makes sense! Did you even think of what you were saying before you said it?

Second, you won't bother, but here is a lengthy presentation by a Eagles fan, and MIT scientist, explaining how the Patriots balls were in line with the ideal gas law, and the Colts balls were higher due to the fact that the Patriots balls were tested first upon return to the locker room.

http://people.csail.mit.edu/jleonard/20151104_leonard_unh_deflategate_final2.pdf

Since you won't read it, here's a portion of the summary:

Summary:

• Patriots balls match the Ideal Gas Law Prediction

• Agreement is well within the measurement accuracy of the gauges used and other unknowns

• Instead of asking why the Pats balls were too low, the question is why the Colts balls were too high?

• Simple explanation (AEI): Pats balls measured at the start of halftime while the Colts balls were measured at end of halftime (after warming up)

• The lower PSI levels are further explained by the effect of wetness (volume increase) and wind (evaporative cooling) on the Pats balls, and also the effect of the balls being kept in a bag before being measured (M. Greenway)

Conclusion

• Based on extensive study of all the data and analyses that I can find, I am convinced that no deflation occurred and the Patriots are innocent

• The underlying physics are simple, yet the simplicity was obscured by a needlessly complex and biased analysis

• There are numerous flaws in Exponent’s methodology and its report

1 Even though Tuck rule was a rule, Brady fumbled that ball in that game. He was trying to tuck it away when he was stripped. Tuck rule is supposed to be when ball comes out on a pump fake not that BS that happened.

Yeah, that was part of the point of the tuck rule. It was designed to REMOVE ambiguity and decision-making and "intent". That's why it existed in the first place. They subsequently eliminated the rule, but don't pretend that the Pats/Raiders playoff game is the only time it was ever called. It had been around for quite a while before then, and lasted for a good number of years afterwards.

Hatin' bitches gotta hate.

Mile High Mania
11-24-2015, 05:14 PM
Not this rabbit hole...

Mile High Mania
11-24-2015, 05:18 PM
I'm going Broncos here. The injury tipping point for the pats plus game in Denver is the edge here.

I want to believe in that as well... it would put the entire fandom on a Brocky Mountain High. (rock me)

MagicHef
11-24-2015, 05:22 PM
A lot of our defensive success has depended on the ability to rotate players often. I don't see why Brady and Belechick would allow us to continue to do that.

Mile High Mania
11-24-2015, 05:29 PM
They'll probably be tight lipped on Amendola all week... but with the depleted weapons, it makes it easier for Denver to key in on Gronk and focus on pressuring Brady.

Third down conversions have dropped the last 3 weeks as they've lost key players. 9/16 three weeks ago, 7/14 two weeks ago and 4/14 last night. That's significant, but despite that - they're still scoring TDs (3, 3, 2 respectively).

Brady will get his yards - I think he's averaging 280 or so ... but what can they do rushing the ball this week? That's critical.

Wade has to get that defense dialed up to take Gronk out of the planning... that isn't done consistently, but with limited options - I'm all for them sticking 2 of their best on him. Let Jaleel White (or whatever his name is) get open a time or two, just don't let Gronk beat you on critical downs.

Amendola grabbed 19 of his 23 targets in the last 2 games, filling in admirably for Edleman. If he is out - that's massive.

I can't recall, but LaFell was hurt too right? Either way, he's an ok guy, but not a ball breaker without help to open things up.

Blount will get all the carries, bottle him up... if Ware is back (crossing fingers), then they can really dial it up in this game.

I'm eagerly awaiting Sunday night... expecting the worst, but eagerly waiting. If it were any other team and any other QB, I'd say Denver wins this one.

Amnorix
11-24-2015, 05:36 PM
They'll probably be tight lipped on Amendola all week... but with the depleted weapons, it makes it easier for Denver to key in on Gronk and focus on pressuring Brady.

Third down conversions have dropped the last 3 weeks as they've lost key players. 9/16 three weeks ago, 7/14 two weeks ago and 4/14 last night. That's significant, but despite that - they're still scoring TDs (3, 3, 2 respectively).

Brady will get his yards - I think he's averaging 280 or so ... but what can they do rushing the ball this week? That's critical.

Wade has to get that defense dialed up to take Gronk out of the planning... that isn't done consistently, but with limited options - I'm all for them sticking 2 of their best on him. Let Jaleel White (or whatever his name is) get open a time or two, just don't let Gronk beat you on critical downs.

Amendola grabbed 19 of his 23 targets in the last 2 games, filling in admirably for Edleman. If he is out - that's massive.

I can't recall, but LaFell was hurt too right? Either way, he's an ok guy, but not a ball breaker without help to open things up.

Blount will get all the carries, bottle him up... if Ware is back (crossing fingers), then they can really dial it up in this game.

I'm eagerly awaiting Sunday night... expecting the worst, but eagerly waiting. If it were any other team and any other QB, I'd say Denver wins this one.

LaFell is back, and playing his way slowly back into usefulness. He missed ALL of the preseason -- training camp, OTAs, preseason, everything, so it's like August for him in terms of conditioning, timing, etc. His impact so far this year has been minimal. He should be much more effective come the playoffs.

Mile High Mania
11-24-2015, 05:42 PM
LaFell is back, and playing his way slowly back into usefulness. He missed ALL of the preseason -- training camp, OTAs, preseason, everything, so it's like August for him in terms of conditioning, timing, etc. His impact so far this year has been minimal. He should be much more effective come the playoffs.

Yeah, like I said... I'm cautiously optimistic, but expecting the Patriots to pull out the win. Mentally, I'm in self-preservation mode the rest of the way. I wasn't expecting a SB win this season... hopeful, but not expecting.

They were winning in spite of Manning's performance and now they're sitting at 8-2. Thankfully, Brock didn't fall on his ass in Chicago, so he gives me some optimism that he can lead the offense that Kubiak wants now.

Worst case, they still enter the playoffs, likely as the 3 seed and they have a decision to make at QB at that time or possibly before.

Win or lose, I'm not going to freak out this week. If Denver cannot beat this Patriots team with their injuries, then it just wasn't supposed to happen. It's a long time until the playoffs, they have some things to work out and a lot of nice players on both sides of the ball.

If they can beat the Patriots - then party on, Wayne and it's on to the Chargers and Raiders, both games they 'should' win.

8-3 or 9-2, either one works fine for me after this weekend.

Mile High Mania
11-24-2015, 05:50 PM
And, with Thanksgiving around the corner... I'll be away a bit. As should most of you, go find your family and friends and enjoy yourselves.

All the trash talk and noise aside, I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving - if you're traveling, be safe. If you're partying, call a cab or an Uber.

Take care.

Bwana
11-24-2015, 05:55 PM
Pats

Toby Waller
11-24-2015, 06:12 PM
Add a poll

Toby Waller
11-24-2015, 06:14 PM
And, with Thanksgiving around the corner... I'll be away a bit. As should most of you, go find your family and friends and enjoy yourselves.

All the trash talk and noise aside, I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving - if you're traveling, be safe. If you're partying, call a cab or an Uber.

Take care.

same to you. It appears I cant give reputation either :cuss:

Amnorix
11-24-2015, 06:16 PM
A lot of our defensive success has depended on the ability to rotate players often. I don't see why Brady and Belechick would allow us to continue to do that.

They, uhh, won't, most likely.

But this isn't 4 weeks ago. Back then I think they would've done about the same as they did against Buffalo on you. Five wide, and let you figure out how to deal with Gronk/Edelman/Amendola/Lewis/whoever and how to get to Brady within 2 seconds by which point he has released the ball. Soon your pass rush is gassed and feeling depressed because 2 seconds isn't enough time to do anything.

Now, we can't get guys open nearly as fast, Brady has to hold the ball longer, which gives the pass rush more of a chance, etc. etc.

ping2000
11-24-2015, 06:59 PM
0-0 tie with numerous injuries?

Coochie liquor
11-24-2015, 07:00 PM
Pats.

Rausch
11-24-2015, 07:23 PM

I can do one or the other.

Not both...

OctoberFart
11-25-2015, 03:06 AM
:LOL: First, you seem to be suggesting that a LAW OF PHYSICS did NOT affect the Colts balls. Yeah, that makes sense! Did you even think of what you were saying before you said it?

Second, you won't bother, but here is a lengthy presentation by a Eagles fan, and MIT scientist, explaining how the Patriots balls were in line with the ideal gas law, and the Colts balls were higher due to the fact that the Patriots balls were tested first upon return to the locker room.

http://people.csail.mit.edu/jleonard/20151104_leonard_unh_deflategate_final2.pdf

Yeah, that was part of the point of the tuck rule. It was designed to REMOVE ambiguity and decision-making and "intent". That's why it existed in the first place. They subsequently eliminated the rule, but don't pretend that the Pats/Raiders playoff game is the only time it was ever called. It had been around for quite a while before then, and lasted for a good number of years afterwards.

Patriot excuses run deep.

Toby Waller
11-25-2015, 03:35 AM
ESPN Playoff machine...I would like to start a thread and link it but of course I cant .......

TribalElder
11-25-2015, 03:52 AM
Cock Asswielder is gonna get crushed

TimeForWasp
11-25-2015, 03:55 AM
Donkeys lose. Chiefs win the Division.

Rausch
11-25-2015, 03:57 AM

It's not called an excuse when you do it right.

It's called a reason...

Amnorix
11-25-2015, 06:58 AM

Facts. They can be a pain in the ass.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-25-2015, 07:06 AM
Tex, Pasta, others... don't worry, this isn't a divisional preview. :)

Since the outcome of this game weighs heavy on some of your plans for KC running the table and supplanting Denver as the divisional winner, I figured I would start this thread to be the place for all the game chatter this week.

In another thread, Amnorix and I both have stated that neither of us expects our team to win this one... he gives NE a 50/50 chance thanks in large part to the OL and injuries. And, I get it. I had this pegged as a "very winnable" game with a healthy Peyton Manning, but that was well before 9 TD / 17 INT Manning reared his ugly head.

Brock gets the start and that's never a good thing for a young guy against this coach and that QB. Location and the Denver defense gives me reason for hope, but the Patriots have a sweet defense as well and as long as they have Tom Brady and the Gronk - they can win.

The Broncos should have Sanders back and offensively, they have a lot of options with DT, Sanders, Daniels, Davis, Hillman, Anderson (among others) - they're deep. Question is, how will the Patriots game plan to stop Kubiak's offense. It won't be a mystery really, but they don't have much to go on with Brock... however, they'll be ready and they'll give him fits.

And, they're still undefeated... they're a pretty good team. :# Overall, Brady is 5-5 vs Denver and has a losing record in Denver (I believe)... again, nothing more than just historical reference there.

I've gone back and forth on scores and while you can call it reverse mojo, it's not ... but I think the Patriots win this one 23-17.

I do think that Brock enters this game with less pressure than last week @ Chicago, only because it's my belief that the team 'hoped' they could win this game with a healthy Manning and that's not possible... so Brock, has lower expectations (hopefully).

So, since this is critical to KC's drive to reach 10/11 wins and knock Denver from the lead... what are the thoughts from the KC faithful?

Enjoy...

What usually happens when the Pats play a football game, especially against a team they're better than like the Broncos? Pats win.

JD10367
11-25-2015, 07:31 AM
Patriots have very little hope of winning this game. They just almost lost, at home, to a team in the Bills that is much worse than Denver. The Broncos' D is better than Buffalo's, the Broncos' O is better than Buffalo's, the game is in the mile-high thin air, and one of the main weapons the Pats used against Buffalo (Danny Amendola) will either be out or useless. The Broncs will use the same game plan: double Gronk and then put 8 in the box to stuff the run and pressure Brady because there is no one to throw the ball to (even one on one, the Pats have no WRs so whoever they use--LaFell, whoever--will have no shot). The Pats can't run the ball without a threat of a passing game. If the Pats had another short yardage target they could move the ball, but the only pass catcher left is TE Chandler who has shown to be woefully inadequate for some reason (which is baffling, because he was pretty good before he got to New England but just can't hang onto the ball here). Because the Pats' D is pretty good they'll keep it close, but the Broncos will win an ugly game, something like 23-16.

Amnorix
11-25-2015, 07:40 AM
Patriots have very little hope of winning this game. They just almost lost, at home, to a team in the Bills that is much worse than Denver. The Broncos' D is better than Buffalo's, the Broncos' O is better than Buffalo's, the game is in the mile-high thin air, and one of the main weapons the Pats used against Buffalo (Danny Amendola) will either be out or useless. The Broncs will use the same game plan: double Gronk and then put 8 in the box to stuff the run and pressure Brady because there is no one to throw the ball to (even one on one, the Pats have no WRs so whoever they use--LaFell, whoever--will have no shot). The Pats can't run the ball without a threat of a passing game. If the Pats had another short yardage target they could move the ball, but the only pass catcher left is TE Chandler who has shown to be woefully inadequate for some reason (which is baffling, because he was pretty good before he got to New England but just can't hang onto the ball here). Because the Pats' D is pretty good they'll keep it close, but the Broncos will win an ugly game, something like 23-16.

The one thing is that nobody spins the dial on those blitz packages like Rex. He has always had the ability to frustrate the crap out of Brady and the OLine in terms of blitz recognition and pickup, and even just bailing out on what looks like a blitz.

That isn't really a Wade Phillips thing, and not a thing that can be taught in a week I don't believe.

But yeah, low 20s for one team, teens for the other. Who wins? Who knows. A key play here or there, especially on special teams, could swing the entire game. I agree it will probably look pretty ugly.

(and if you're just doing the reverse jinx think, then cool. :thumb: :D )

MotherfuckerJones
11-25-2015, 08:27 AM
same to you. It appears I cant give reputation either :cuss:

No 1 curr

JD10367
11-25-2015, 09:15 AM
The one thing is that nobody spins the dial on those blitz packages like Rex. He has always had the ability to frustrate the crap out of Brady and the OLine in terms of blitz recognition and pickup, and even just bailing out on what looks like a blitz.

Apparently the Bills only truly blitzed ten times and when they did Brady killed them. But Amendola was a large part of that.

On the bright side, a lot of the Pats' suckitude was due to the horrific Marcus Cannon at LT. Let's hope Belichick is done with that shit and puts Vollmer over there, which will help the O's production (not to mention save Brady's life).

KCCHIEFS27
11-25-2015, 09:28 AM
Tom Brady is 5-1 against wade phillips as the d-coordinator. Lucky for the broncos I believe that osweiler us a damn good qb. Broncos win.

loochy
11-25-2015, 09:29 AM
Pats of course...the Donks won't score enough

Amnorix
11-25-2015, 09:40 AM
Apparently the Bills only truly blitzed ten times and when they did Brady killed them. But Amendola was a large part of that.

On the bright side, a lot of the Pats' suckitude was due to the horrific Marcus Cannon at LT. Let's hope Belichick is done with that shit and puts Vollmer over there, which will help the O's production (not to mention save Brady's life).

I can't for the life of me undersand why BB likes Cannon. Dude sucks. And yet we gave him near-starter money to be a swing backup. But...he sucks!

Then again, I thought the same thing about Josh Kline last year and now he's perfectly good.

But damn Cannon blows!

Amnorix
11-25-2015, 09:44 AM
Cannon sucking

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CUpUqIqWoAA2fTC.mp4

and another one:

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CUi79XMWIAAKObp.mp4

OctoberFart
11-25-2015, 09:51 AM
Facts. They can be a pain in the ass.

Yep straight from the official investigation and from the scientific engineer/physics professor that studied the case.

Source: Wells Report
The science

■ Investigators hired Exponent, a scientific and engineering consulting firm, and Dr. Daniel R. Marlow, a physics professor at Princeton University, to spearhead the scientific aspects of the case.

■ Exponent found that the loss of air pressure in the Patriots’ footballs could not be explained by any “environmental or physical factors.” The firm accounted for temperature, weather conditions, football actions, functionality, and reliability of the gauges used, and human error.

None of the tests, according to the report, could account for such a “statistically significant” loss of air pressure, which was on average 0.45 to 1.02 less than the Colts’ footballs at halftime.

“This absence of a credible scientific explanation for the Patriots’ halftime measurements tends to support a finding that human intervention may account for the additional loss of pressure exhibited by the Patriots balls,” the report reads.

■ The firm found that a needle can be inserted to release air from 13 footballs in “well under one minute and forty seconds,” the time the report states McNally spent in the bathroom with the footballs after taking them from the officials locker room before the game. Exponent, however, didn’t definitively conclude “there was or was not tampering” based solely on its timing simulations. “The analysis of such data is ultimately dependent upon assumptions and information that is uncertain,” the report reads.

■ Exponent created the same game-day conditions that existed on Jan. 18 and ran experiments to try to achieve the same loss of pressure as the Patriots footballs. It didn’t happen. “Exponent concluded that the average pressures recorded for the Patriots game balls during halftime of the AFC Championship Game were lower than the lowest average pressures attained by the simulations,” the report reads.

MagicHef
11-25-2015, 09:53 AM

That presentation is a perfect example of shaping the data to meet a pre-determined conclusion.

Amnorix
11-25-2015, 10:37 AM
That presentation is a perfect example of shaping the data to meet a pre-determined conclusion.

Exponent and the Wells Report? Yes, yes it was.

Amnorix
11-25-2015, 10:43 AM
Yep straight from the official investigation and from the scientific engineer/physics professor that studied the case.

Source: Wells Report
The science

■ Investigators hired Exponent, a scientific and engineering consulting firm, and Dr. Daniel R. Marlow, a physics professor at Princeton University, to spearhead the scientific aspects of the case.

■ Exponent found that the loss of air pressure in the Patriots’ footballs could not be explained by any “environmental or physical factors.” The firm accounted for temperature, weather conditions, football actions, functionality, and reliability of the gauges used, and human error.

None of the tests, according to the report, could account for such a “statistically significant” loss of air pressure, which was on average 0.45 to 1.02 less than the Colts’ footballs at halftime.

“This absence of a credible scientific explanation for the Patriots’ halftime measurements tends to support a finding that human intervention may account for the additional loss of pressure exhibited by the Patriots balls,” the report reads.

■ The firm found that a needle can be inserted to release air from 13 footballs in “well under one minute and forty seconds,” the time the report states McNally spent in the bathroom with the footballs after taking them from the officials locker room before the game. Exponent, however, didn’t definitively conclude “there was or was not tampering” based solely on its timing simulations. “The analysis of such data is ultimately dependent upon assumptions and information that is uncertain,” the report reads.

■ Exponent created the same game-day conditions that existed on Jan. 18 and ran experiments to try to achieve the same loss of pressure as the Patriots footballs. It didn’t happen. “Exponent concluded that the average pressures recorded for the Patriots game balls during halftime of the AFC Championship Game were lower than the lowest average pressures attained by the simulations,” the report reads.

As multiple non-Patriot fan scientists have stated, Exponent made several mistakes in their analysis, including not accounting for wind/rain, the effect of keeping the wet balls in bags, rather than in open/dry air, and the effect of the re-warming of the Colts balls in the locker room.

The Patriots balls weren't too low compared to the ideal gas law. The Colts balls were "high", and they were high because of re-warming. But the NFL was focused on proving guilt, and they made it happen.

Professor Leonard's powerpoint presentation lays it all out. I'm not going to rehash the whole thing. The guy is an Eagles fan with NO skin in the game, and explains why the conclusions drawn are inaccurate, and the evidence clearly shows no deflation.

TEX
11-25-2015, 10:54 AM
As multiple non-Patriot fan scientists have stated, Exponent made several mistakes in their analysis, including not accounting for wind/rain, the effect of keeping the wet balls in bags, rather than in open/dry air, and the effect of the re-warming of the Colts balls in the locker room.

The Patriots balls weren't too low compared to the ideal gas law. The Colts balls were "high", and they were high because of re-warming. But the NFL was focused on proving guilt, and they made it happen.

Professor Leonard's powerpoint presentation lays it all out. I'm not going to rehash the whole thing. The guy is an Eagles fan with NO skin in the game, and explains why the conclusions drawn are inaccurate, and the evidence clearly shows no deflation.

Give it up Dude. That Patriots cheated (again), got caught (again) and Tom Brady lied. It's very simple to follow. Problem is that you don't want to. That says worlds about you... Now go have a have a circle-jerk, with other delusional Pats fans, and do semen shots when you're done.

ChiTown
11-25-2015, 11:21 AM
Pats will wipe their ass with the Broncos

Saccopoo
11-25-2015, 11:47 AM
Patriots are going to knock their dicks in the dirt, and I really don't give two shits about this game.

OctoberFart
11-25-2015, 12:20 PM
Brady/Ball boy/Pats or some combination were involved with breaking the rules known as cheating and got caught. They got off on technicalities like a lot of people do in the court system. It is funny to me how all Pat fans will defend all of their BS until the end. It's not like it was one freaking game the balls were thought to be low. The Ravens obviously tipped the Colts off. Admit it, deal with it and it had zero effect on the AFC champ game but breaking rules is breaking rules.

Amnorix
11-25-2015, 12:29 PM
Give it up Dude. That Patriots cheated (again), got caught (again) and Tom Brady lied. It's very simple to follow. Problem is that you don't want to. That says worlds about you... Now go have a have a circle-jerk, with other delusional Pats fans, and do semen shots when you're done.

NON-PATRIOTS FAN SCIENTISTS.

Key point that you wish to ignore.

ThaVirus
11-25-2015, 12:46 PM
Pats fans are an embarrassment

MotherfuckerJones
11-25-2015, 12:53 PM
The fact that Pats fans have to come here and defend their cheating asses is comedy gold.

Just accept it and move on. Ya got 4 Super Bowls and have been to 6.

Amnorix
11-25-2015, 01:08 PM
Great timing. Here's the full lecture by MIT Professor / Eagles fan John Leonard. Only 1.5 hours!! I'm sure everyone will immediately start watching!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kp4u9vkNxhg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OctoberFart
11-25-2015, 01:54 PM
The fact that Pats fans have to come here and defend their cheating asses is comedy gold.

Actually been to 8.

TEX
11-25-2015, 01:58 PM

Yep. Says everything about them. Idiot Boy Amnorix probably convinced himself that O.J. is innocent too. :loser:

OctoberFart
11-25-2015, 02:00 PM
Cannon sucking

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CUpUqIqWoAA2fTC.mp4

and another one:

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CUi79XMWIAAKObp.mp4
If I was the Broncos, I'd put Bong Miller on Cannon and make Pats use Gronk to help block.

Mile High Mania
11-27-2015, 05:51 PM
Looks like Sanders will play, but Mathis may miss... that sucks for the OL and Ware is out again.

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving.

MotherfuckerJones
11-27-2015, 06:23 PM
Actually been to 8.

Ya I meant to add this Belichick era.

MotherfuckerJones
11-27-2015, 06:24 PM
I'm going Denver 24-13. Pats are so beat up

Mile High Mania
11-27-2015, 06:27 PM
I'm going Denver 24-13. Pats are so beat up

Ha! Don't worry, NE will win.

MotherfuckerJones
11-27-2015, 06:49 PM
Ha! Don't worry, NE will win.

I'm being serious, reverse mojo aside. I just don't see them scoring on your defense

Mile High Mania
11-28-2015, 10:26 AM
I'm being serious, reverse mojo aside. I just don't see them scoring on your defense

We'll see... according to the Boston Globe, Amendola is out.

If there's a time for this team to be defeated, it's now. It's going to suck to watch this depleted team walk away undefeated (again).

Mennonite
11-28-2015, 10:43 AM
Hopefully, the ground opens up and swallows both teams.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-28-2015, 10:45 AM
Slurp, slurp, slurp

MotherfuckerJones
11-28-2015, 10:53 AM
We'll see... according to the Boston Globe, Amendola is out.

If there's a time for this team to be defeated, it's now. It's going to suck to watch this depleted team walk away undefeated (again).

Just have to look at it like how are they getting to 24 points? Call it that to win this game for arguments sake. All you have to do is play defense like you do (albeit bonehead penalties) and Brock not turn it over wildly and you win. IMO

notorious
11-28-2015, 10:56 AM
Dink and dunk mixed with the run is what Denver's defense is least-best against (still excellent), so prepare yourself for a shitload of 3-7 yard passes.

Denver should win this unless Brock does what shitty QB's do.

MotherfuckerJones
11-28-2015, 11:03 AM
Danny Amendola - WR - Patriots
CSN New England's Michael Giardi reports Danny Amendola (knee) is not expected to travel with the team to Denver.
Reports surfaced Friday night Amendola would not make the trip, but New England was not expected to make the final decision until after Amendola worked out Saturday morning. It appears they did not see what they needed to in the workout, and Amendola will not suit up against the Broncos. Amendola's absence leaves New England very thin at receiver. Keshawn Martin (hamstring, questionable) should see the majority of the snaps if he is active, and Chris Harper should have a decent sized role as well. Neither is worth starting against the best pass defense in the league. Amendola being close this week suggests he should be good to go Week 13.
Source: Michael Giardi on Twitter Nov 28 - 10:57 AM

ClevelandBronco
11-28-2015, 01:46 PM
Patriots by three scores.

Toby Waller
11-29-2015, 12:47 AM
Patriots by three scores.

minus 4 scores

WhawhaWhat
11-29-2015, 01:26 AM
Supposed to be a snow game.

Chiefshrink
11-29-2015, 02:00 AM
Pats blow them out. They have a great front 7 and will stop an average donk running game. Denver is going to struggle to score points. Billy always destroys Wade and Kubiak scheming and despite a shit OL they will have success moving the ball on Denver. I am hoping a bunch of money comes in on Denver once media hypes Patriot injuries and the line drops. I am putting the farm and all the cows on Patriots.

26-10 Pats.

BINGO !!!

Chiefshrink
11-29-2015, 02:00 AM
Supposed to be a snow game.

won't be significant

Potato
11-29-2015, 08:39 AM
After this game Brady could have a 2-6 record in Denver and an overall losing record vs Denver 5-6. Making Denver the only team in the NFL to have a winning record over the cheater.

Mile High Mania
11-29-2015, 08:40 AM
After this game Brady could have a 2-6 record in Denver and an overall losing record vs Denver 5-6

I would support that, but sticking with Pats 23 - Broncos 17.

GloryDayz
11-29-2015, 10:11 AM
I had to walk around the block working-up the strength to possibly think about hoping for a Pats win. The good news is I don't....

I'm hoping for a meteor event happening about 4 minutes after kickoff.

BigMeatballDave
11-29-2015, 03:52 PM
I had to walk around the block working-up the strength to possibly think about hoping for a Pats win. The good news is I don't....

I'm hoping for a meteor event happening about 4 minutes after kickoff.

Heh, these teams are not worth dying for.

New World Order
11-29-2015, 05:14 PM
Just bet Denver +2.5. Don't let me down mhm.

Mile High Mania
11-29-2015, 05:16 PM

Hahaha... we shall see, hoping for the best, expecting a close loss.

New World Order
11-29-2015, 05:17 PM
Hahaha... we shall see, hoping for the best, expecting a close loss.

Never thought I would root for Denver, but I feel better about Denver tonight than I did KC -6.5 against Buff.

KChiefs1
11-29-2015, 11:07 PM

How much you win?

petegz28
11-29-2015, 11:09 PM
I'd say the Refs won and handed the win stat to Denver

Mile High Mania
11-29-2015, 11:10 PM

Of course.

Chiefshrink
11-29-2015, 11:18 PM
Of course.

Congrats MHM. Granted it was against a Pats team in the ICU BUT Osweiler did perform when he had to and that's all that matters regardless.

Rausch
11-29-2015, 11:19 PM
Congrats MHM. Granted it was against a Pats team in the ICU BUT Osweiler did perform when he had to and that's all that matters regardless.

Wins are wins.

Every team is beat up by week 12...

Pasta Little Brioni
11-29-2015, 11:24 PM
Of course.

Typical Mule Tool

TEX
11-29-2015, 11:29 PM

WHY would you say that? Is it because EVERY close call went against the Pats? (Serves them right BTW)

Pasta Little Brioni
11-29-2015, 11:33 PM
Thomas pushes off and draws a holding penalty saving the game ROFL

TEX
11-29-2015, 11:42 PM
Thomas pushes off and draws a holding penalty saving the game ROFL

Should have been a non-call and I'm not sure that Brock wasn't already in the process of being sacked. Regardless, Thomas initiated what little contact there was. Deal is SOME CALL was going to bet made in that instance, so it was called. :shake:

New World Order
11-30-2015, 12:03 AM
How much you win?

45 bucks. Think I might go Raiders next weekend if Houston is out.

TribalElder
11-30-2015, 03:05 AM
The refs win so we all lose for watching

Toby Waller
11-30-2015, 03:37 AM

thats why your a genius Mr. Not Sure

Mile High Mania
11-30-2015, 06:14 AM

Thanks. If the Patriots had won, all the talk would be about them as the greatest team ever - next man up, yadda, yadda, yadda... now, the chatter is all about their team being serious depleted on the road, snowstorm battling the refs. Not by all, but by many.

Refs blew lots of calls for both squads, as they do every week.

Denver's defense gave up some big plays, but they locked down more often than not and I was happy to see Brock play well. I know that many around here said he played like crap, but I guess I saw it differently.

Again, not saying he's the 'next great QB', but he showed some positive signs that he can make good decisions and lead the team.

Next up, Chargers - this win was huge for seeding.

ChiefRocka
11-30-2015, 06:36 AM
You know, watching the play live, I thought Gronk was trying to buy a call from the refs when he acted a fool on that debatable late/low hit. Big man thrash hard on ground like little baby then barely limped in locker room after leaving cart.

Mile High Mania
11-30-2015, 06:40 AM
You know, watching the play live, I thought Gronk was trying to buy a call from the refs when he acted a fool on that debatable late/low hit. Big man thrash hard on ground like little baby then barely limped in locker room after leaving cart.

They can't hit high, so where should they hit? As it happened, I honestly never once thought it was a late or low hit. I've called out Talib and Miller for their bullsh, so I'm not looking at it through orange/blue lenses.

I just don't see how that could be viewed as a low/late hit.

manchambo
11-30-2015, 07:00 AM

Now you're gonna call that a debatable hit? They just tackled him. He isn't a quarterback.

OctoberFart
11-30-2015, 09:37 AM
Wow I did not think the Donkeys could run on that Pat D like that. They have all the injury excuses but their D is pretty healthy. They let a terrible OL push them around and a wet behind the ears QB put 23 pts on them from the 4th quarter on. Pats are very overrated and the injuries are piling up.

TEX
11-30-2015, 09:51 AM

Just another day in the NFL - it's entertainment. Happens every week. But it's fun to watch regardless. Just can't take it too seriously. :shrug:

Halfcan
11-30-2015, 09:52 AM
I think the NFL's love affair with the Pats is over. It was pretty obvious they did not want them to win this one. One bad call after another and so many non calls on the Donks as well. It seemed every time the Pats made a big play a late flag would come in. The Cheating Donks should have had at least a dozen more penalties in their "amazing" comeback. Holding calls just don't apply to this team.

And a big FU to the NFL for all their concussion protocall bullshit-and that really is what it is. 4th quarter-Donks player launches himself and hits Brady head to head on a very late hit-no flag. Maybe this is payback but when the refs allow this on the best QB in the NFL-no player is safe.

And another F U to the Donks for taking Gronk out at the knee. I hope it all comes back to these cheap shot bastards. How many time have we seen them try to end guys careers? From eye poking to obvious knee hits.

Congrats to the Cheating Donks you finally beat the Pats with a ton of help. I am sure you will not be so lucky in the playoffs.

notorious
11-30-2015, 09:59 AM
Now people are saying the Gronk hit was dirty?

Oh JFC, that might have been the cleanest play of the game.

Amnorix
11-30-2015, 10:08 AM

Didn't look dirty to me. Brady also said this morning in an interview that he didn't think it was dirty.

Mile High Mania
11-30-2015, 10:11 AM
That's the thing with CP... few teams ever win a clean game. Denver never does apparently. But, I do get that this is a rival board, so that's expected to a degree.

There were some missed calls on both sides, a few act like the only way Denver won this one was due to bad calls. Silly. TEX is now saying that the NFL is building up Brock... oh my, that's jumping right off the cliff and straight into Looneyville.

Didn't look dirty to me. Brady also said this morning in an interview that he didn't think it was dirty.

Brady had a great answer ... you can't hit a player high, so you have to hit them low.

Amnorix
11-30-2015, 10:36 AM
Latest reports are that Gronk may only miss one game, "if that", though I havent' seen a definitive MRI result comment yet. In any event, the news seems highly optimistic so far.

Halfcan
11-30-2015, 10:50 AM

I think since Denver has a long history of cheap shots at opposing player's knees- when they see it on a star like Gronk-they assume they are trying to end his career.

The Brady helmet to helmet hit was late and supposedly not allowed in the NFL.

Only the Donks can get away with a D player launching themselves and hitting Brady high and in the head. Payback from the Commish, no doubt.

It should bring a fine IF the NFL really cares about their players as they state in all the commercials.

Tombstone RJ
11-30-2015, 10:59 AM
your tears, they are fresh and salty...

Toby Waller
11-30-2015, 01:02 PM

He barely got brushed against

OctoberFart
11-30-2015, 01:06 PM

Just sour grapes. Have to hit them like that so you don't get a flag.

TEX
11-30-2015, 01:09 PM
He barely got brushed against

Yep. The hit looked clean to me. The thing that looked awkward was his landing. Then when he proceeded to do the fish on the turf, I had the look that Brady had on his face... Like WTF?

Amnorix
12-02-2015, 11:02 AM
I pretty much never complain about refs, but given the way the refs called the game, this SI cover is pretty hilarious.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVJyAB7WEAQCzZh.jpg

TEX
12-02-2015, 11:18 AM
I pretty much never complain about refs, but given the way the refs called the game, this SI cover is pretty hilarious.

The Donx got ALL the BIG CALLS and the NON CALLS (like the Mag cover) to go their way. Perhaps this is how the NFL is going to hand it to the Pats to make up for all the cheating. Will be interesting to see how their games get called come playoff time. :hmmm:

Deal is, the DONX are SCUM. If the Refs are gonna gift games to Pat's opponents, the way they did Sunday night, I'd rather it be against teams that play the game the way it's supposed to be played instead of some total scum cheap shot outfit like Denver.

Tombstone RJ
12-02-2015, 11:21 AM
lol

MotherfuckerJones
12-02-2015, 11:25 AM
That's the thing with CP... few teams ever win a clean game. Denver never does apparently. But, I do get that this is a rival board, so that's expected to a degree.

There were some missed calls on both sides, a few act like the only way Denver won this one was due to bad calls. Silly. TEX is now saying that the NFL is building up Brock... oh my, that's jumping right off the cliff and straight into Looneyville.

Brady had a great answer ... you can't hit a player high, so you have to hit them low.

We fucking hate Denver's guts. You know that. Don't come on here all flabbergasted at our takes.

Mile High Mania
12-02-2015, 11:32 AM
We ****ing hate Denver's guts. You know that. Don't come on here all flabbergasted at our takes.

Certainly not flabbergasted.

MotherfuckerJones
12-02-2015, 11:33 AM
Certainly not flabbergasted.

You act like it at times. Lol it's a Chiefs board. You should be used to it by now.

TEX
12-02-2015, 11:34 AM

Really Mule Tool, "Missed calls on both sides? Name them on BOTH sides. Now name the ones that went against the Patriots. MUCH easier - even for a tool-talking fool like your.

Add yes, I stand by what I say -no PA double-talk. Perhaps that's why you can't seem to follow.

MotherfuckerJones
12-02-2015, 11:36 AM
I'm certainly not going to feel sorry for NE because of all the shit they do. What goes around comes around.

Mile High Mania
12-02-2015, 11:37 AM
You act like it at times. Lol it's a Chiefs board. You should be used to it by now.

I totally get that, it's fun though and it's because teams in the division are more competitive right now. It's funny at times how things are viewed, I mean if you read comments here, Denver hasn't had a clean or good win all year and KC is the most victimized by the refs or the league.

I hope it's a battle the rest of the way, would love to see KC at DEN on the 2nd round.

TEX
12-02-2015, 11:37 AM

Yep. Not only that, he deserves it. It's been what - 15 YEARS?!?!?! ROFL

Mile High Mania
12-02-2015, 11:39 AM
Yep. Not only that, he deserves it. It's been what - 15 YEARS?!?!?! ROFL

16 if you add the KCStar days.

TEX
12-02-2015, 11:41 AM
I totally get that, it's fun though and it's because teams in the division are more competitive right now. It's funny at times how things are viewed, I mean if you read comments here, Denver hasn't had a clean or good win all year and KC is the most victimized by the refs or the league.

I hope it's a battle the rest of the way, would love to see KC at DEN on the 2nd round.

Right! So easy to say with a 3-game lead and only 5 to go. ROFL Sure weren't saying that two weeks ago after the stomping at your place. Holy shit - don't you ever get tired of your own double-talking BS? :loser:

MotherfuckerJones
12-02-2015, 11:41 AM

Well we do usually get fucked in every aspect and are really unlucky at times. You know that too. But you won't find one person here that doesn't think we didn't get lucky. We got breaks against buffalo certainly. But we also made plays to win that game offensively. We've been on the ends of real shitty calls like the Arizona game last season. Shit happens.

Now you know my take when I want credit for beating you when all your fan boys won't give credit when credit is due.

TEX
12-02-2015, 11:43 AM
16 if you add the KCStar days.

Issues bro - issues...:rolleyes:

Hey - I want to go hang out on the Raiders Board for 16 years! How COOL is THAT?!?!?! ROFL

thabear04
12-02-2015, 01:40 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/does-sports-illustrated-s-cover-photo-show-another-missed-call-against-patriots-134646470.html
Does Sports Illustrated's cover photo show another missed call in Patriots-Broncos?

his week's Sports Illustrated cover is ... interesting?

Considering the hullabaloo over officiating in the Denver Broncos' 30-24 upset of the New England Patriots — a storyline we've covered to death here on Shutdown Corner — the fine folks at SI picked a picture that could be interpreted as a Broncos player holding Patriots defensive tackle Dominique Easley.

[]

You wonder if the magazine's editors selected this photo from a pile of possible pics that could have landed on the front page, simply because it juxtaposed the game's main storyline — that Broncos backup quarterback Brock Osweiler improved to 1-0 against Tom Brady — against the sidebar story of officiating.

Maybe this was just the best photo of Osweiler the photographer had on his memory card, because it's a damn good shot, for sure. Or maybe, as several astute NFL redditors pointed out, Easley was in the midst of a rip move that put Denver's offensive lineman in a compromising position, and it wasn't a penalty.

Personally, it's much more fun to imagine the possibility that the photographer had hundreds of pictures to choose from for a Sports Illustrated cover shot, but couldn't find a single one without an uncalled penalty in the background, so they were forced to go with this one. Because conspiracy theories are fun.

Halfcan
12-02-2015, 02:04 PM
Brock on- how ghey.

NFL gifted that game to the Donks- and it took those cheating bastards into overtime to win. Pictures don't lie. How embarrassing for the NFL and the Refs to be shown as the frauds they are. Blatant hold by a Donk O linemen- something they have gotten away with since the Horseface days.

If they call games the rest of the year like they did against the Pats-better just give them the SB trophy now. Disgusting rigged bullshit.

MotherfuckerJones
12-02-2015, 02:04 PM
ROFL he's getting Tamba-raped

Halfcan
12-02-2015, 02:10 PM
ROFL he's getting Tamba-raped

Exactly! It was one of the worst called games of the years-the refs were not even trying to hide their agenda.

It was either....

1. The refs were horribly bad and should not be allowed to call a game again in the NFL. Completely pathetic and unprofessional.

or

2. They did what they were supposed to do. Influence the game at key times in order to get a predetermined outcome.

We better be ready if we have to face the Donks again this year. The NFL has spoken.

Mile High Mania
12-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Well, the same crew that did the CHI/DEN game where Den had 8 compared to 0 penalties for CHi did the recent SF game that was a mess and they've been suspended, I believe.

Refs have had issues all year.

ModSocks
12-02-2015, 02:16 PM
Exactly! It was one of the worst called games of the years-the refs were not even trying to hide their agenda.

It was either....

1. The refs were horribly bad and should not be allowed to call a game again in the NFL. Completely pathetic and unprofessional.

or

2. They did what they were supposed to do. Influence the game at key times in order to get a predetermined outcome.

We better be ready if we have to face the Donks again this year. The NFL has spoken.

If you're going to subscribe to that line of thinking, then i guess the NFL wants the Chiefs to win too....considering how obvious that catch was in Buffalo....that they ruled incomplete...Rex musta got word from the NFL not to challenge.

THE FIX IS IN! KC TO THE SB!

MotherfuckerJones
12-02-2015, 02:16 PM
Well, the same crew that did the CHI/DEN game where Den had 8 compared to 0 penalties for CHi did the recent SF game that was a mess and they've been suspended, I believe.

No one is denying refs suck. I haven't really had much to complain about surprisingly from the zebras.

Tombstone RJ
12-02-2015, 02:18 PM

I thought it was 11 penalties for the Broncos and zero for Chicago?

MotherfuckerJones
12-02-2015, 02:20 PM

Ya that is crazy but Denver commits a lot and a shit ton of personal fouls and dirty penalties. They have that stigma now.

TEX
12-02-2015, 02:25 PM
Stick to the point MH Mule Tool. Who got ALL the BIG calls in Den vs NE? The whole country saw how that game was given to the Donx, and you & all your disciples are fools for even trying to deny it. All you TOOLS need sharpening - especially you. 4321

Halfcan
12-02-2015, 02:26 PM

So they put a crew of idiots on the biggest game of the year so far? :hmmm:

Pats were rolling to an undefeated year and wrapping up the number 1 seed. A loss at Denver puts more drama in the season and is a little payback for being ball-deflating cheaters. Not hard to connect the dots.

Pats have skirted and dodged the rules for years- now they have been out-cheated by the Masters. Hard to feel sorry for them-but it hurts the integrity of the game or what is left of it.

Two great teams-let them fight it out fair. Denver would have most likely won as the Pats were depleted-the momentum was going their way...but now we will never know since the victory was obviously tainted.

Good win for you guys-but now you are on the cover of SI showing exactly How you won that game. :shake:

TEX
12-02-2015, 02:29 PM
So they put a crew of idiots on the biggest game of the year so far? :hmmm:

Pats were rolling to an undefeated year and wrapping up the number 1 seed. A loss at Denver puts more drama in the season and is a little payback for being ball-deflating cheaters. Not hard to connect the dots.

Pats have skirted and dodged the rules for years- now they have been out-cheated by the Masters. Hard to feel sorry for them-but it hurts the integrity of the game or what is left of it.

Two great teams-let them fight it out fair. Denver would have most likely won as the Pats were depleted-the momentum was going their way...but now we will never know since the victory was obviously tainted.

Good win for you guys-but now you are on the cover of SI showing exactly How you won that game. :shake:

:clap: Very well said on all counts.

Halfcan
12-02-2015, 02:31 PM
If you're going to subscribe to that line of thinking, then i guess the NFL wants the Chiefs to win too....considering how obvious that catch was in Buffalo....that they ruled incomplete...Rex musta got word from the NFL not to challenge.

THE FIX IS IN! KC TO THE SB!

Rex has already cried about that call-said it was the Chiefs fault for Not putting the replay on the Big Board. ROFL

The Chiefs have been screwed by the refs for decades- one or two bad calls in our favor won't begin to balance it out.

Hard to compare that to a vicious helmet to helmet on Brady right in front of the ref that was ignored along with blatant holding by the Donk line in their big comeback.

Mile High Mania
12-02-2015, 02:32 PM

It was 8 to 0, in the KC game, they got 11 to 5 for Den.

Mile High Mania
12-02-2015, 02:34 PM
Stick to the point MH Mule Tool. Who got ALL the BIG calls in Den vs NE? The whole country saw how that game was given to the Donx, and you & all your disciples are fools for even trying to deny it. All you TOOLS need sharpening - especially you. 4321

There's no denying it, refs must have received the bag of cash.

MotherfuckerJones
12-02-2015, 02:47 PM
There's no denying it, refs must have received the bag of cash.

They must of missed the memo then on Von's dirty hit on Brady eh? They still called that one fair.

MotherfuckerJones
12-02-2015, 02:48 PM
It was 8 to 0, in the KC game, they got 11 to 5 for Den.

8-0? Penalties? I know we got at least one on Jah Reid putting Von in his place

Mile High Mania
12-02-2015, 02:52 PM
They must of missed the memo then on Von's dirty hit on Brady eh? They still called that one fair.

They gotta get some right.

Mile High Mania
12-02-2015, 02:53 PM
8-0? Penalties? I know we got at least one on Jah Reid putting Von in his place

You read it wrong. Denver had 8 penalties to Chicago's 0. Chiefs had 11 to Broncos 5.

MotherfuckerJones
12-02-2015, 02:54 PM
They gotta get some right.

I hate it right now. Refs are such a focal point that it dominates game discussion. You can't see a player finish a play without looking for a flag.

MotherfuckerJones
12-02-2015, 02:54 PM
You read it wrong. Denver had 8 penalties to Chicago's 0. Chiefs had 11 to Broncos 5.

Oh ok I did.