PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs John Dorsey deserves a ton of credit for this win

RunKC
11-29-2015, 04:54 PM
Both of our star players were out of this game today.

Our starting RB, LT, C, LG, and DE from the beginning of the season all out today.

We had a practice squad RB replacing our other unknown talented RB today and he balled out.
Our secondary was built by Dorsey and right now it's cumulatively cheap as fuck. Our OL has gotten much better by players Dorsey drafted to start and come in for depth.
Zach Fulton came in at C and did well vs Dareus.
Zombo played a decent game and he is our 4th OLB on the depth chart.

We've got something great building here. Imagine another year or two of building this already young and talented roster.

Mr. Laz
11-29-2015, 04:56 PM
Dorsey would get even more credit if we had a legit Free Safety on the roster along with more than 2 decent corners.

Just sayin'

58-4ever
11-29-2015, 04:56 PM
two smart GMs in this town.

58-4ever
11-29-2015, 04:57 PM
Dorsey would get even more credit if we had a legit Free Safety on the roster along with more than 2 decent corners.

Just sayin'

Berry is a legit FS. Dude ran a 4.3. He had a few shitty plays where it looked like he was trying to not get hurt.

eDave
11-29-2015, 04:57 PM
GloryDayz deserves credit. Best fan ever.

-King-
11-29-2015, 04:58 PM

Just sayin'

It's like you're gochiefs except you actually believe the things you type and aren't just trolling.

Mr. Laz
11-29-2015, 05:00 PM
Berry is a legit FS. Dude ran a 4.3. He had a few shitty plays where it looked like he was trying to not get hurt.

Running a 4.3 has nothing to do with knowing how to read a QB and make a play on the pass. Berry failed at least 3 times when he had a chance. Guarding the sidelines deep is the KEY job of a single-high FS and Berry didn't do it at all.

Berry is one of the best SS in the league, yet not a FS.

RunKC
11-29-2015, 05:01 PM

Just sayin'

Our third one tore his ACL unfortunately

Mr. Laz
11-29-2015, 05:04 PM
It's like you're gochiefs except you actually believe the things you type and aren't just trolling.
You're right, i do believe what i type.

We don't have a legit free safety on the roster. We have a couple of guys trying to learn to be a free safety in Berry and Parker, but they aren't there yet.

We only have 2 decent corners(Smith,Peters). That's why we don't have many options when something doesn't work.

You can make up whatever bullshit you want, it's still the truth.

O.city
11-29-2015, 05:06 PM
You're right, i do believe what i type.

We don't have a legit free safety on the roster. We have a couple of guys trying to learn to be a free safety in Berry and Parker, but they aren't there yet.

We only have 2 decent corners(Smith,Peters). That's why we don't have many options when something doesn't work.

You can make up whatever bullshit you want, it's still the truth.

Yes, he's the one making up bullshit. :rolleyes:

Mr. Laz
11-29-2015, 05:06 PM
Our third one tore his ACL unfortunately

agreed, that really hurt.

Cooper should have been replaced with a viable corner instead of keeping him around for special teams. Then maybe we would have a better option than Ron Parker in coverage.

Dorsey and Sutton seem to love safeties, not sure which made the decision to run with 5 strong safeties on the roster and only 2 decent corners.

staylor26
11-29-2015, 05:07 PM
Yes, he's the one making up bullshit. :rolleyes:

I think we can agree this guy is an idiot.

O.city
11-29-2015, 05:08 PM
Berry is having an all pro type year at FS this year, has a bad half of football and we're moving him.

Rausch
11-29-2015, 05:14 PM
Berry is having an all pro type year at FS this year, has a bad half of football and we're moving him.

This...

Urc Burry
11-29-2015, 05:15 PM

Yeah I don't get it. He's been making that play all year. And Sean Smith gets roasted for a half and Berry is a few steps late a couple times. And now he's not a legitimate FS. Earl Thomas doesn't even make that play every time

KChiefs1
12-05-2015, 06:00 PM
Dorsey > Pioli

JoeyChuckles
12-05-2015, 06:05 PM
Dorsey > *****

You know that name is not allowed on here. I foresee a ban for you.