PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Let's Talk Oakland

pugsnotdrugs19
12-01-2015, 10:32 AM
This is a big big game, obviously. Maybe not quite as big as last week, but certainly an important matchup.

My take: Oakland is coming off a three game losing streak and a win that should have never happened (AT TENNESSEE), if you saw what happened with the holding call on the Titans defense on a 4th and 20+ that decided the game. Yes they are 5-6 and yes their fans are excited, but honestly guys. This is not a good football team. This is a team that has a nice passing game when provided time to throw and a defense that was decent when they had Aldon Smith to take pressure off of Khalil Mack's side.

Kansas City is obviously one of the league's hottest teams right now and have won some big games in impressive ways. If not for some injuries, I wouldn't even be a little concerned about this one... but there are some injuries.

We can assume DAT will return, Bailey should be back, Ford is still unknown, and I'm not betting on Grubbs making it back.

We can assume Houston will be out (and if he needs some healing time then that's the 100% right choice), Morse will be iffy with concussion, Fisher is unknown.

Without Houston, I think the Raiders will have more offensive success for sure, but not enough. The Chiefs offense is all of the sudden hot, and the Oakland defense is not scaring anyone at this time.

With last year's debacle in the back of the Chiefs minds, I've got Kansas City in a 35-26 win.

p.s., Get well soon Justin. We're gonna need ya.

ptlyon
12-01-2015, 10:42 AM
Q

Stryker
12-01-2015, 11:05 AM
Derek Carr
L. Murray
Amari Cooper
Michael Crabtree
Seth Roberts
Khalil Mack
Charles Woodson
Sebastian Janikowski

I love the Chiefs and I know they are kicking ass as of late but please, don't say they are not a good team. yes, their fans are excited and we are playing in the black hole. This is not going to be a give me.

MotherfuckerJones
12-01-2015, 11:09 AM
Again?

pugsnotdrugs19
12-01-2015, 11:12 AM
Derek Carr
L. Murray
Amari Cooper
Michael Crabtree
Seth Roberts
Khalil Mack
Charles Woodson
Sebastian Janikowski

I love the Chiefs and I know they are kicking ass as of late but please, don't say they are not a good team. yes, their fans are excited and we are playing in the black hole. This is not going to be a give me.

I give their offense some credit yes, the passing game can be dangerous especially if Carr has time to throw. But I can't see them setting it up very well with the run against KC. Defensively you named a whole 2 players, and outside of those two it's a dumpster fire. The kicker was unnecessary.

It won't be a gimme, but no. They aren't 'good'. They're decent and on the rise.

arrwheader
12-01-2015, 02:20 PM
I just realized that this is the same situation as last year. Chiefs are on a 5 game win streak facing Oakland again. Except I think that they may have been on a 6 game streak last year, Anyways, Lets hope we don't go there and suck. With a healthy team I would say no question we would beat the shit out of them on the rise or not. Since Houston is out and potentially Bailey......idk. Gonna be close!

pugsnotdrugs19
12-01-2015, 02:55 PM
Worth noting that Ian Rapoport stated in an interview on NFL Network that Houston's injury is very minor (somehow) and if he misses any time at all, it'd be very minimal.

Doesn't sound like he's completely ruled out for Sunday, but we'll see.

MotherfuckerJones
12-01-2015, 02:58 PM
Worth noting that Ian Rapoport stated in an interview on NFL Network that Houston's injury is very minor (somehow) and if he misses any time at all, it'd be very minimal.

Doesn't sound like he's completely ruled out for Sunday, but we'll see.

I'm guessing he wears a brace

Hammock Parties
12-01-2015, 02:58 PM
Seabass at the gun.

ChiefsLV
12-01-2015, 03:13 PM
Trying to be optimistic but with all the injuries, I see a good possibility that the Chiefs lose this one. This is a division game on the road. Oakland has shown they can make plays in the passing game. If the Chiefs go into 3-out mode with Smith getting all kinds of pressure and passing short of the sticks on third down, there's a good chance they fall behind and can't overcome it.

BossChief
12-01-2015, 03:25 PM
This is easily the toughest game the rest of the season until the playoffs.

Bl00dyBizkitz
12-01-2015, 03:28 PM
It'll be unnecessarily close. Why? Because it's the fucking Raiders, that's why.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-01-2015, 03:56 PM
I'm guessing he wears a brace

If he's not good to go completely but wears a brace, I say dress him and let the defense decide whether he needs to play or not with their play.

Rausch
12-01-2015, 04:08 PM
Trying to be optimistic but with all the injuries, I see a good possibility that the Chiefs lose this one. This is a division game on the road. Oakland has shown they can make plays in the passing game. If the Chiefs go into 3-out mode with Smith getting all kinds of pressure and passing short of the sticks on third down, there's a good chance they fall behind and can't overcome it.

I think this season has shown you have a better chance beating KC deep than trying to sustain long drives.

Going deep, and attacking one specific guy, seems to have yielded results. We're still solid vs the run and the TE. I doubt the Raiders run the ball very well on us at all.

I could see next week starting off like this week did. They can stretch the field and make plays after the catch...

BossChief
12-01-2015, 06:28 PM
The Raiders allow the 7th worst yard per carry average to opposing backs at 4.4ypc.

The combo of Ware/West is gonna pound that ass.

Till it bleeds.

New World Order
12-01-2015, 06:29 PM
We won't beat them without Houston.

Sandy Vagina
12-01-2015, 06:32 PM
I think this season has shown you have a better chance beating KC deep than trying to sustain long drives.

Going deep, and attacking one specific guy, seems to have yielded results.

What kind of speed do they have? asking.. really don't know beyond Amari and Crabtree.. the latter, I have minimal respect for his vertical speed.

Sandy Vagina
12-01-2015, 06:37 PM
I really hope we see ZERO WR screens next Sunday.

I would love to see us try some out and up/stop and go routes with Alex doing a quick pump fake. Get the CBs to bite the short, and then stick em deep!

Rausch
12-01-2015, 06:39 PM
What kind of speed do they have? asking.. really don't know beyond Amari and Crabtree.. the latter, I have minimal respect for his vertical speed.

Cooper will be a special player. Yes, he's still a rookie, but he's a Marvin Harrison/A. Brown hybrid. He's that guy that's worth 15-20 targets a game and gets better the more active he his.

Rausch
12-01-2015, 06:42 PM
I really hope we see ZERO WR screens next Sunday.

I would love to see us try some out and up/stop and go routes with Alex doing a quick pump fake. Get the CBs to bite the short, and then stick em deep!

Depending on the health of our line we may need to keep a TE in to help block. If we do we might as well run bigger packages (I really loved what we did with 3TE sets last year,) bang it with Ware, and hit some over the middle stuff deep...

Sandy Vagina
12-01-2015, 06:43 PM
Cooper will be a special player. Yes, he's still a rookie, but he's a Marvin Harrison/A. Brown hybrid. He's that guy that's worth 15-20 targets a game and gets better the more active he his.

oh, I don't disagree.

Was wondering if they had anyone else with perimeter speed to worry about downfield, is all.

Simply Red
12-01-2015, 06:45 PM
This is easily the toughest game the rest of the season until the playoffs.

I don't think you overlook ANY of them - although even Baltimore scare me - not because they're good - But could def. see them beating us on some random Sunday.

Simply Red
12-01-2015, 06:46 PM
oh, I don't disagree.

Very courteous clarification post right there Sandy - You seem nice!

Sandy Vagina
12-01-2015, 06:46 PM
Depending on the health of our line we may need to keep a TE in to help block. If we do we might as well run bigger packages (I really loved what we did with 3TE sets last year,) bang it with Ware, and hit some over the middle stuff deep...

yeah, I wouldn't kick that plan out of bed. Lots of ways to get after them. I'm just shocked and frankly appalled that Andy doesn't prioritize some deep seam routes to Kelce.. or some wheel routes for him. These are things that Smith and VD did very well.

Sandy Vagina
12-01-2015, 06:47 PM
Very courteous clarification post right there Sandy - You seem nice!

lol.. I actually am nice. :D

You seem nice too. Hug it out?

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff114/CarolineMans/June%20Albumn/smileyhugs.gif

Rausch
12-01-2015, 06:50 PM
yeah, I wouldn't kick that plan out of bed. Lots of ways to get after them. I'm just shocked and frankly appalled that Andy doesn't prioritize some deep seam routes to Kelce.. or some wheel routes for him. These are things that Smith and VD did very well.

Alex is also likely one of the top 10 PA passers in the league.

Not only does it make him more likely to go deep (see this past game) but helps our pass catchers get open (making Smith again more likely to go deep.)

Rausch
12-01-2015, 06:51 PM
lol.. I actually am nice. :D

You seem nice too. Hug it out?

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff114/CarolineMans/June%20Albumn/smileyhugs.gif

Leave room for God between there...

suzzer99
12-01-2015, 06:52 PM
The winless Raiders ruined our season last year. Hopefully a lot of the players remember this.

MotherfuckerJones
12-01-2015, 06:54 PM
Can we get a Raiders thread with a statistical breakdown? I'll dig up stats to add in then

Rausch
12-01-2015, 06:55 PM
The winless Raiders ruined our season last year. Hopefully a lot of the players remember this.

I worry more that Oakland does.

And a solid chance we have no Houston this game.

Getting this 1st win vs. them is key. If we can take away even an outside chance they make the playoffs there's a bigger chance of that team folding.

We need to take the lead early, stuff that run, and make the 2nd year QB connect consistently with a rookie WR...

MotherfuckerJones
12-01-2015, 07:01 PM
Oakland's League Ranks-Offensively
PTS
(11th)

YDS
(10th)

PASS YDS
(8th)

RUSH Yds
(23rd)

We have a stout run defense and should be able to nullify their run game. We'll see if Houston plays or if we get Bailey back. If Houston misses Sunday, then I hope we at least get Bailey back.

Pass defense is where I'm worried. Hopefully, last Sunday was a struggle because of the weather and field conditions. Should be able to handle them if we can generate some pressure.

Sandy Vagina
12-01-2015, 07:13 PM
Alex is also likely one of the top 10 PA passers in the league.

don't be sayin' that around these parts too loudly!

http://dontpaniconline.com/media/magazine/body/2014-06-30/images/homer.gif

Rausch
12-01-2015, 07:14 PM
Pass defense is where I'm worried. Hopefully, last Sunday was a struggle because of the weather and field conditions. Should be able to handle them if we can generate some pressure.

Part of us playing off was due to that. We didn't want to give up the big play.

After getting clowned while being in position we did much better in the 2nd half.

It wasn't a drastic change - it was guys playing better...

MotherfuckerJones
12-01-2015, 07:14 PM
I will say Alex looked a lot like Trent Green dropping that dime in there to Maclin for the TD

Rausch
12-01-2015, 07:15 PM
don't be sayin' that around these parts too loudly!

http://dontpaniconline.com/media/magazine/body/2014-06-30/images/homer.gif

I'm no Alex fan but there are things he's got at and things he's not.

We need to concentrate on the things he is good at and quit trying to make him something he isn't...

MotherfuckerJones
12-01-2015, 07:15 PM
Part of us playing off was due to that. We didn't want to give up the big play.

After getting clowned while being in position we did much better in the 2nd half.

It wasn't a drastic change - it was guys playing better...

That's why I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Plus, this Marcus Peters home coming. I expect him to be zoned in. Pick six would be awesome to do in Oakland.

Rausch
12-01-2015, 07:16 PM
That's why I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Plus, this Marcus Peters home coming. I expect him to be zoned in. Pick six would be awesome to do in Oakland.

I didn't want to bring that up until AFTER he played well...:D

MotherfuckerJones
12-01-2015, 07:46 PM
This game is going to be a war. Both teams need this. Division rivals, etc.

Abraxas
12-02-2015, 01:53 AM
Where's the guy who said he'd cut his c**k off if the Chiefs lost to the 0-10 Raiders last year?

For the Raiders, this game is simple: they need to just admit they're a throwing team and throw the ball.

Ever since Pittsburgh, the Raiders coaching staff has decided to implement a more balanced attack, despite the fact that up until that time the offense had been averaging 7.3 yards per play when passing on first down and a little less than 4 yards while running on first down.

Since the mindless switch, they've scored 14, 13, and 24 points where the three games before they'd scored 30+ in each game.

The Chief's defensive strength appears to be its D-line, so if we don't spend all day slamming Latavius Murray into it, it should be a close game.

I hate to say cliche' shit like "It's a rivalry so anything can happen," but it's true here. How we beat you last year when we had nothing and you guys were in the playoff hunt is still a mystery.

It's in Oakland but how much that matters is debatable. The Raiders are .500 on the road and one game below .500 at home.

I'd like to make a shit talking prediction but that's not a good idea right now.

Worst of luck and many injuries.

Warrior5
12-02-2015, 03:39 AM
... I'd like to make a shit talking prediction but that's not a good idea right now.

Worst of luck and many injuries.

Props, and same to you. Trust me, Chief fans ain`t looking past this game, and doubt the players are either.

Over-Head
12-02-2015, 03:14 PM
Props, and same to you. Trust me, Chief fans ain`t looking past this game, and doubt the players are either.

No were not!
Is Oakland a Playoff team?...Not yet...but next year it could be possible.
Is KC?.... Honsetly, another year, and yes as well.

You guys need a QB, we need Def protection. Carr is gonna be a terriffic QB, he's still a rookie per say, but one showing promise!
Cooper was a dream come true, as was K Mack.
We're a few peices of the puzzel away from a true calliber playoff team, as is KC.
KC still has a wicked D line, alwqays has. Our run game is gonna get stuffed.

The shift is comming, Manning is all but done, SD is having a horrible time, were yet again with a new coach.
Next season I see the division up for grabs.

This season?...I see an all out war next sunday in Oakland, there's still a glimmer of hope for both teams, mind you some mighty big uinder dog loss/wins have to take place, but still, BOTH our teams have a chance slim as it may be to land a wild card.

At any rate, I think the grudge match games of old are about to commence real soon between KC and Oakland.

.....back to the lurk cave.

milkman
12-02-2015, 03:17 PM
No were not!

You guys need a QB, we need Def protection. Carr is gonna be a terriffic QB, he's still a rookie per say, but one showing promise!
We're a few peices of the puzzel away from a true calliber playoff team, as is KC.

The shift is comming, Manning is all but done, SD is having a horrible time, were yet again with a new coach.

This season?...I see an all out war next sunday in Oakland, there's still a glimmer of hope for both teams, mind you some mighty big uinder dog loss/wins have to take place, but still, BOTH our teams have a chance slim as it may be to land a wild card.

At any rate, I think the grudge match games of old are about to commence real soon between KC and Oakland.

The Chiefs have a slim chance at the playoffs?

Lil' Chubby
12-02-2015, 03:24 PM
Chiefs by a little. The Chiefs are prone to lay down after a big win.

Over-Head
12-02-2015, 03:24 PM
The Chiefs have a slim chance at the playoffs?

I was trying to put a positive spin on 2 teams who've not had the greatest past 10 or so years.
If The pats winning streak can be broke, and ANYONE from the NFC east can make it...any team can. The amount of upsets this year has been crazy, and yes, you’d have to win every game from here on out, and most everyone else would have to lose...but "theoretically" its almost as possible as Oakland doing it

milkman
12-02-2015, 03:27 PM
I was trying to put a positive spin on 2 teams who've not had the greatest past 10 or so years.
If The pats winning streak can be broke, and ANYONE from the NFC east can make it...any team can. The amount of upsets this year has been crazy, and yes, you’d have to win every game from here on out, and most everyone else would have to lose...but "theoretically" its almost as possible as Oakland doing it

LMAO

MotherfuckerJones
12-02-2015, 04:17 PM
@JohnMiddlekauff: Travis Kelce & Jeremy Maclin look awesome right now. I would not mess around if I'm Del Rio. I'd shadow with Carrie/TE & Amerson/WR

TEX
12-02-2015, 04:29 PM
No were not!

You need to get out more. KC has a GREAT chance to make the playoffs. Oakland has a slim one.

Over-Head
12-02-2015, 09:15 PM
You need to get out more. KC has a GREAT chance to make the playoffs. Oakland has a slim one.

Your in the hunt for a wildcard spot....so KC cleans its lockers out 1 week later than Oakland..

MotherfuckerJones
12-03-2015, 05:12 PM
Your in the hunt for a wildcard spot....so KC cleans its lockers out 1 week later than Oakland..

You ARE. You are in the hunt. Not your.

MotherfuckerJones
12-03-2015, 05:12 PM
Chiefs OC Doug Pederson said he expects Charcandrick West and Spencer Ware to form a committee at running back.
West is healthy after missing Week 12, but the Chiefs want to keep Ware involved after he turned in an excellent performance in West's absence. We'd still expect West to lead in touches, but Ware's power will probably give him the edge in short-yardage situations, including near the goal line. West should be treated as a lower-end RB2 against the Raiders, with Ware a viable FLEX play.
Source: Herbie Teope on Twitter Dec 3 - 1:36 PM

pugsnotdrugs19
12-03-2015, 05:22 PM

Bruh.

Currently the 5 seed and Oakland is the toughest opponent we have left?

ROFL

I do think Oakland is on the upswing.... but you need a lot on the defensive side. Woodson won't be around forever either. The OL isn't exactly young.

Chill

MahiMike
12-03-2015, 05:26 PM
They can score but their defense sucks. I could see us losing due to jetlag.

30-27 Raiders

MotherfuckerJones
12-03-2015, 07:26 PM
@mellinger: Eric Fisher is one of 11 tackles to have played more than 250 pass block snaps and allow one or zero sacks, according to @PFF.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
12-04-2015, 08:56 AM
Bruh.

ROFL

I do think Oakland is on the upswing.... but you need a lot on the defensive side. Woodson won't be around forever either. The OL isn't exactly young.

Chill

Penn is the oldest at 32. Jackson, Hudson, Howard and Webb are all in their 20s. But otherwise, yes, the defense needs help big time. If both the offense and defense decide to show up on Sunday, the Raiders could win.

Over-Head
12-04-2015, 09:22 AM
Where's the guy who said he'd cut his c**k off if the Chiefs lost to the 0-10 Raiders last year? .

Hiding like the weasel bet welching gunt he's been know for being, hoping people will just forget

Over-Head
12-04-2015, 09:23 AM
Bruh.

That was said last year when our winless team waxed your ass.....

and I aint your effing bruh...

FringeNC
12-04-2015, 09:47 AM
So any updates on who's not going to be playing? Teicher indicated Dee Ford is getting the start for Houston. Anybody read other stuff? I'm guessing Morse is out, too.

BossChief
12-04-2015, 09:56 AM
I don't think you overlook ANY of them - although even Baltimore scare me - not because they're good - But could def. see them beating us on some random Sunday.

After the raiders, we play SD in KC after we curb stomped them in SD.

The Ravens have Matt Shaub and a defense that is at the bottom of the rankings in pass defense and can't match up to us. I'm not worried at all.

The Browns are set to start anyone but Manziel the rest of the year and already lost McCown to a broken collarbone. On top of that, their defense can't stop the run or the pass.

We finish at home against the Raiders...in a game we might use as a bye week like in 2013....sit all of the starters.

If we beat Oakland, we're gonna run the table...and I can see us blowing out every team left on the schedule. They all have soft defenses and bad QBs with the exception of Carr and he hasn't faced our defense yet this year.

Chiefnj2
12-04-2015, 10:04 AM
Chiefs OC Doug Pederson said he expects Charcandrick West and Spencer Ware to form a committee at running back.
West is healthy after missing Week 12, but the Chiefs want to keep Ware involved after he turned in an excellent performance in West's absence. We'd still expect West to lead in touches, but Ware's power will probably give him the edge in short-yardage situations, including near the goal line. West should be treated as a lower-end RB2 against the Raiders, with Ware a viable FLEX play.
Source: Herbie Teope on Twitter Dec 3 - 1:36 PM

I never cared for a committee approach.

lawrenceRaider
12-04-2015, 10:04 AM
Bruh.

ROFL

Chill

We have one oldster on the OL, one. Granted he's a very important part as Penn is our LT, but the rest of the OL is either young, or relatively so.

We need two safeties and a pair of CBs on D to be respectable. Pretty tough to do in one offseason.

arrwheader
12-04-2015, 10:09 AM

We don't have to win every single game from here on out. We own all Tie breakers. Head to Head and AFC record. If we beat Oakland this week I think our chances will be something like 95 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Why is that? Well because that would put us at 6-2 AFC record which as of now its 5-2 which I believe is two games ahead of anyone else in the wildcard race. It would also put us at 7-5 and even if all the other teams win, it puts more pressure on them to win every single one of their games in which they have tougher schedules. Did I mention tie breakers? Yes, plus owning all the tie breakers. Also Our remaining schedule is weak as hell as well.

Halfcan
12-04-2015, 10:28 AM
After the raiders, we play SD in KC after we curb stomped them in SD.

The Ravens have Matt Shaub and a defense that is at the bottom of the rankings in pass defense and can't match up to us. I'm not worried at all.

The Browns are set to start anyone but Manziel the rest of the year and already lost McCown to a broken collarbone. On top of that, their defense can't stop the run or the pass.

We finish at home against the Raiders...in a game we might use as a bye week like in 2013....sit all of the starters.

If we beat Oakland, we're gonna run the table...and I can see us blowing out every team left on the schedule. They all have soft defenses and bad QBs with the exception of Carr and he hasn't faced our defense yet this year.

This.

My hope is the Chiefs take care of business and don't look past the Faders like they did last year.

Going to be a tough game.

BossChief
12-04-2015, 10:35 AM
Last year was a Thursday away game after an emotional win against the world champs.

When we had a full week to prepare, we beat them 31-13 last year.

I expect a similar outcome this time.

InChiefsHeaven
12-04-2015, 11:32 AM
I'm afraid to be confident in this team, just shellshock from years of Chiefs Fandom. Having said that, we really should win this game. It will NOT be easy, of that I'm sure, but I think this team is talented and have the right attitude. I don't see them looking past anyone this season.

We should take care of business in Oakland this season.

MotherfuckerJones
12-04-2015, 11:35 AM
If Alex continues his upward trend, he should have an easy 300 yard day and we should gash this defense in the air and on the ground. I fully expect a good gameplan and execution after what happened last season. They won't look past this team this season.

BossChief
12-04-2015, 12:09 PM
We will drop 40 on their defense and Peters will have 2 picks and will account for 6 of our points.

MotherfuckerJones
12-04-2015, 12:16 PM
I'm more worried about our defense and Cooper. We should be fine on a non icey field.

gblowfish
12-04-2015, 01:06 PM
The closer we get to Sunday, the more I'm feelin' the love...

BossChief
12-04-2015, 01:43 PM
The closer we get to Sunday, the more I'm feelin' the love...

Thats gonna be Peters after his pick 6 Sunday.

Mr. Laz
12-04-2015, 01:52 PM
I'm more worried about our defense and Cooper. We should be fine on a non icey field.

Our secondary just worries me.

The second our pass rush lets up our secondary seems to struggle.

ModSocks
12-04-2015, 01:52 PM
I've been looking forward to the Peters vs Cooper matchup since the moment they were drafted.

I'm sure Peters has been looking forward to it too...

Mr. Laz
12-04-2015, 01:53 PM
I've been looking forward to the Peters vs Cooper matchup since the moment they were drafted.

Next year i will look forward to it, not so much this year.

lawrenceRaider
12-04-2015, 02:23 PM

I'm sure Cooper has been looking forward to it as well.

MotherfuckerJones
12-04-2015, 04:33 PM
@Jerrymcd: Raiders C Rodney Hudson didn't respond well from previous day's practice. Couldn't go Friday and is doubtful to face Chiefs. Bergstrom again

Oregon chief
12-04-2015, 04:54 PM
I'm curious what are people's thoughts on the impact of Mitch morse being out. Do you think there will be much of a drop off between him and his back up? How good has he been playing? Seems like he's been good but I haven't been able to watch as many games this year.

MotherfuckerJones
12-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Over the last month, Oaklands defense is giving up 5.5 YPC AVG.

Since week 6, they're giving up a first down on a first down run 30% of the time.

Alex is 5-1 against Oakland with KC.

Really hoping we see a 40 carry game between West and Ware. Then pop play action with Kelce and the WR core.

Oaklands dropping back to pass 65% of the time. We need to keep them passing and shut down Murray.

Rausch
12-06-2015, 11:48 AM
@Jerrymcd: Raiders C Rodney Hudson didn't respond well from previous day's practice. Couldn't go Friday and is doubtful to face Chiefs. Bergstrom again

This is a very, VERY good thing...

Rausch
12-06-2015, 11:50 AM
I'm curious what are people's thoughts on the impact of Mitch morse being out. Do you think there will be much of a drop off between him and his back up? How good has he been playing? Seems like he's been good but I haven't been able to watch as many games this year.

If the depth chart on the Chiefs website is correct Fulton is our b/u C.

That is $3it. Absolute, fearful, pants-$#itting bad...

milkman
12-06-2015, 01:54 PM
If the depth chart on the Chiefs website is correct Fulton is our b/u C.

That is $3it. Absolute, fearful, pants-$#itting bad...

You are one clueless motherfucker, aren't you?