PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dwayne Bowe isn't doing very well

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-01-2015, 09:54 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jon Gruden:
“Dwayne Bowe hasn’t been open since he’s been here.”
Yup, that sums it up.</p>&mdash; Andrew Siciliano (@AndrewSiciliano) <a href="https://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano/status/671506588943847425">December 1, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is the WR equivalent of dunking on a guy then ripping your shirt off and throwing it into a screaming crowd. <a href="http://t.co/SsZTlLD1d0">pic.twitter.com/SsZTlLD1d0</a></p>&mdash; Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/651603089347096576">October 7, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Chromatic
12-01-2015, 09:59 PM
I was on the fence if his falling production was because of Alex or not but DAMN was that question answered.

DaFace
12-01-2015, 10:00 PM
The thread title sounds like he was cut or something.

MotherfuckerJones
12-01-2015, 10:03 PM
The thread title sounds like he was cut or something.

That's what I thought....but apparently...because Blackbob

Pasta Little Brioni
12-01-2015, 11:47 PM
Black bob is like the herpe

New World Order
12-01-2015, 11:50 PM
He's collecting 500k/month to do absolutely nothing.

Must be nice.

Eleazar
12-02-2015, 12:05 AM
He's making about $3 million per catch. Maybe we're the idiots.

RealSNR
12-02-2015, 12:10 AM
Soylent Green is people

Tiger Uppercut is Blackbob

Gonzo
12-02-2015, 12:14 AM
I fixed it.

MotherfuckerJones
12-02-2015, 12:15 AM
Thread title changed lol

DBowe must have fucked a lot of guys' wives in here because the hate is strong.

CoMoChief
12-02-2015, 12:17 AM
Bowe was never really meant to be a true #1WR. He had some ok/good yrs, and one great year. But I think he's a player that would have been better as a #2 with someone like Maclin, a speedster that can get separation on the other side...someone the defense would have to respect deep.

Teams didn't respect Bowe deep. He wasn't a speed guy. More of a possession guy...problem is you have to be reliable catching the ball and he had a case of the dropsies in crucial situations. To be fair Bowe probably had more shitty QB's throwing to him over the course of his career than any other active WR who's caught more than 7,000 yds (Huard, Thigpen, Cassel, Palko, Quinn, Orton just to name a few - not to mention the dumpster fire in Cleveland). That's a horribly shitty list. And plus it's Cleveland..who in their god damn right mind would be motivated playing in that fuck of a city and for that franchise?

I'd take him back for vet min....nothing more.

Psyko Tek
12-02-2015, 12:38 AM
Bowe was never really meant to be a true #1WR. He had some ok/good yrs, and one great year. But I think he's a player that would have been better as a #2 with someone like Maclin, a speedster that can get separation on the other side...someone the defense would have to respect deep.

Teams didn't respect Bowe deep. He wasn't a speed guy. More of a possession guy...problem is you have to be reliable catching the ball and he had a case of the dropsies in crucial situations. To be fair Bowe probably had more shitty QB's throwing to him over the course of his career than any other active WR who's caught more than 7,000 yds (Huard, Thigpen, Cassel, Palko, Quinn, Orton just to name a few - not to mention the dumpster fire in Cleveland). That's a horribly shitty list. And plus it's Cleveland..who in their god damn right mind would be motivated playing in that fuck of a city and for that franchise?

NOPE, if hey pay 2 mill/yearhey can play

Lil' Chubby
12-02-2015, 07:14 AM
Bowe dropped it to much to be considered a possession guy.

MahiMike
12-02-2015, 07:19 AM
But...but...Clay said it was all Alex' fault.

InChiefsHeaven
12-02-2015, 07:21 AM
Man, Cleveland is the place to go to die...Bowe was struggling here, no doubt, but damn...I can't believe he's fallen so thoroughly off the radar...

Red Dawg
12-02-2015, 07:29 AM
He sucks. One good season to get him some money and then he became a lazy ass bum. Just another you know what.

BigCatDaddy
12-02-2015, 07:34 AM
Not the same guy that once lead the league in TD receptions. Age is a bitch.

Sandy Vagina
12-02-2015, 07:38 AM

what a pant-load.. The dude got PAID, and then just played half-assed often.

cost you your playoff game too..

Took the money and ran... well... jogged. :shake:

Three7s
12-02-2015, 07:48 AM
But...but...Clay said it was all Alex' fault.
I'm amazed that people even listen to Clay. His football IQ is the equivalent of Black Bob.

HemiEd
12-02-2015, 07:58 AM

I wonder if he is getting all wrinkly and buying lotto tickets at the Quik TRip?

morphius
12-02-2015, 08:07 AM
He is wrong, Dwayne Bowe hasn't even had a defender in his vicinity on most every single play, but for some reason the QB won't through the guy on the sideline with no helmet the ball.

bishop_74
12-02-2015, 08:57 AM
He is wrong, Dwayne Bowe hasn't even had a defender in his vicinity on most every single play, but for some reason the QB won't through the guy on the sideline with no helmet the ball.

Just so I am clear here... you are saying he isn't on the field, correct?

Molitoth
12-02-2015, 09:01 AM

Teams didn't respect Bowe deep. He wasn't a speed guy. More of a possession guy...problem is you have to be reliable catching the ball and he had a case of the dropsies in crucial situations. To be fair Bowe probably had more shitty QB's throwing to him over the course of his career than any other active WR who's caught more than 7,000 yds (Huard, Thigpen, Cassel, Palko, Quinn, Orton just to name a few - not to mention the dumpster fire in Cleveland). That's a horribly shitty list. And plus it's Cleveland..who in their god damn right mind would be motivated playing in that **** of a city and for that franchise?

For once I completely agree with CoMo.

Did anyone expect him to go to Cleveland and actually do well? lol
That franchise is even more of a mess than the Chiefs during the Pioli years.

Sandy Vagina
12-02-2015, 09:36 AM
For once I completely agree with CoMo.

Did anyone expect him to go to Cleveland and actually do well? lol
That franchise is even more of a mess than the Chiefs during the Pioli years.

.. and yet, even scrubs like Benjamin, Barnadge, Hartline, Hawkins, and Gabriel are putting together 200+ receptions together... while Bowe has 3 catches for 31 yds. Big difference in doing well and being a complete non-factor.

ROFL

FringeNC
12-02-2015, 09:50 AM
.. and yet, even scrubs like Benjamin, Barnadge, Hartline, Hawkins, and Gabriel are putting together 200+ receptions together... while Bowe has 3 catches for 31 yds. Big difference in doing well and being a complete non-factor.

ROFL

Yep. It's strange on here how it's open season on here to point out player performance issues, yet Bowe is somehow exempt. What's even more ridiculous is the suggestion that criticism of Bowe is driven by racial animus. Newsflash: Most NFL players are black.

Let's not re-write history: the prevailing view on here was that Bowe's decline was an illusion and that Alex Smith was the obvious problem. That narrative has been smashed.

Sandy Vagina
12-02-2015, 09:54 AM
Yep. It's strange on here how it's open season on here to point out player performance issues, yet Bowe is somehow exempt. What's even more ridiculous is the suggestion that criticism of Bowe is driven by racial animus. Newsflash: Most NFL players are black.

Let's not re-write history: the prevailing view on here was that Bowe's decline was an illusion and that Alex Smith was the obvious problem. That narrative has been smashed.

True.. but wow.. I didn't recall anything racial over it. :shrug:

KChiefs1
12-02-2015, 09:55 AM
I thought it was Alex Smith's fault that Bowe sucked?

InChiefsHeaven
12-02-2015, 09:57 AM

Who the hell said it was because he's black??

BigCatDaddy
I thought it was Alex Smith's fault that Bowe sucked?

Declining WR + Shitty QB = Bad things man.

Mav
The qbing hasn't been the problem in Cleveland. Barnidge has been a top 10 tight end. Travis Benjamin has had a good year. The problem in Cleveland is coaching and a shitty defense.

There is no defending Bowe. He's trash.

Mav
12-02-2015, 09:59 AM
Declining WR + Shitty QB = Bad things man.

Yeah man. Here, hate to bust your fucking bubble but Alex smith has the highest qbr in the league since week 7 and Maclin is performing well. So what you meant to say was Bowe is a shitty wr.

Nice troll attempt though.

FringeNC
12-02-2015, 10:07 AM

Somebody did on one of the many summer Bowe threads.

SDChiefs
12-02-2015, 10:43 AM
Yeah man. Here, hate to bust your fucking bubble but Alex smith has the highest qbr in the league since week 7 and Maclin is performing well. So what you meant to say was Bowe is a shitty wr.

Nice troll attempt though.

Alex Smith sucks. Hes put together a few good games, stop the presses. Even Shat Asshole put together a good full season. And apparently that was enough to make the entire league go full drunk monkey retard and think he could be a qb in this league. Even in college they were like 'this guy sucks, lets keep him on the bench.' At this point im not even sure if alice is better than him. 'He doesnt throw interceptions!' Thats easy to do when you dont throw past the line of scrimmage.

Mav
12-02-2015, 10:46 AM
Alex Smith sucks. Hes put together a few good games, stop the presses. Even Shat Asshole put together a good full season. And apparently that was enough to make the entire league go full drunk monkey retard and think he could be a qb in this league. Even in college they were like 'this guy sucks, lets keep him on the bench.' At this point im not even sure if alice is better than him. 'He doesnt throw interceptions!' Thats easy to do when you dont throw past the line of scrimmage.

Damn you're stupid. Did you not watch Sunday? Here is a fun fact for you. No one said Alex Smith was great. But he's a better qb than Bowe is a receiver. I know this blows your mind.

morphius
12-02-2015, 10:50 AM
Just so I am clear here... you are saying he isn't on the field, correct?

Yes

SDChiefs
12-02-2015, 10:58 AM
Damn you're stupid. Did you not watch Sunday? Here is a fun fact for you. No one said Alex Smith was great. But he's a better qb than Bowe is a receiver. I know this blows your mind.

No i didnt and youve been saying alex is great since you started trolling here. 250 Yards and 2 tds is mediocre at best. And ive stated in my previous post 'a few good games.' Youre an idiot and bowe cashed it in. I dont give a shit cause hes not a chief. And my response was to a quote of yours saying hes the top rated qb. Smith sucks and will always suck. 'Hes 31 he needs time to improve.' The same patriot idiots said the same thing about cassel. They suck. Spit out alexs kids and mouthwash. Its not gonna change.

Mav
12-02-2015, 11:03 AM
No i didnt and youve been saying alex is great since you started trolling here. 250 Yards and 2 tds is mediocre at best. And ive stated in my previous post 'a few good games.' Youre an idiot and bowe cashed it in. I dont give a shit cause hes not a chief. And my response was to a quote of yours saying hes the top rated qb. Smith sucks and will always suck. 'Hes 31 he needs time to improve.' The same patriot idiots said the same thing about cassel. They suck. Spit out alexs kids and mouthwash. Its not gonna change.

Of course you didn't watch. If you had you wouldn't of said stupid shit about throws down the field. Cause he did, and still didn't turn it over. Also, find one post where I ever said Alex Smith was great. You won't find it cause I've never said it. Oh, and another lie. You don't give a shit about Bowe? Then why are you in here in a Bowe thread? Because you care moron.

Alex Smith has been the highest rated qb since week 7 . That's fact. Doesn't change that Alex is a middle of the road qb. He just happens to be playing well and uh, not sucking.

Hurts doesn't it?

SDChiefs
12-02-2015, 11:13 AM
Of course you didn't watch. If you had you wouldn't of said stupid shit about throws down the field. Cause he did, and still didn't turn it over. Also, find one post where I ever said Alex Smith was great. You won't find it cause I've never said it. Oh, and another lie. You don't give a shit about Bowe? Then why are you in here in a Bowe thread? Because you care moron.

Alex Smith has been the highest rated qb since week 7 . That's fact. Doesn't change that Alex is a middle of the road qb. He just happens to be playing well and uh, not sucking.

Hurts doesn't it?

Youre a fucking idiot and apparently english is not your strong suit so ill try to explain this as monosyllabically as possible for you to understand. he threw deep in 1 fucking game 3 times. doesnt change the fact that in 10 years he has rarely thrown past the line of scrimmage. youre using the stat of him being the #1 rated qb and im using the stat that 255 yards and 2 tds is mediocre ate best. im not searching for the post but he is the whole reason you became a chiefs fan. you love cradlling his nuts. is it the smell or taste of them? truth hurts, dont it.

SDChiefs
12-02-2015, 11:17 AM

Hurts doesn't it?

And i didnt watch because the game was not on tv and im not spending more money on a team who refuses to realize they have a problem at qb which is the most important position in the game. And before you you go straight retard im reading this thread because its free and there are so few good threads on it nowadays that im stuck going to stupid ones.

Mav
12-02-2015, 11:17 AM
Youre a fucking idiot and apparently english is not your strong suit so ill try to explain this as monosyllabically as possible for you to understand. he threw deep in 1 fucking game 3 times. doesnt change the fact that in 10 years he has rarely thrown past the line of scrimmage. youre using the stat of him being the #1 rated qb and im using the stat that 255 yards and 2 tds is mediocre ate best. im not searching for the post but he is the whole reason you became a chiefs fan. you love cradlling his nuts. is it the smell or taste of them? truth hurts, dont it.

No. Nothing hurts. I like the guy. And I know you won't search because you know you got caught in a lie. I don't deny that he doesn't throw deep. But the fact remains that in 3 years with the Chiefs they haven't had a losing season yet. And he doesn't suck. He's just not great.

milkman
12-02-2015, 11:18 AM
Youre a ****ing idiot and apparently english is not your strong suit so ill try to explain this as monosyllabically as possible for you to understand. he threw deep in 1 ****ing game 3 times. doesnt change the fact that in 10 years he has rarely thrown past the line of scrimmage. youre using the stat of him being the #1 rated qb and im using the stat that 255 yards and 2 tds is mediocre ate best. im not searching for the post but he is the whole reason you became a chiefs fan. you love cradlling his nuts. is it the smell or taste of them? truth hurts, dont it.

He hit Maclin for a 41 yard? TD, and another long gain.
He just missed Conley for a long TD, and got a big gain on a PI call.

That's 4 that I remember, and I know that there's at least 1 I'm forgetting.

Mav
12-02-2015, 11:20 AM
And i didnt watch because the game was not on tv and im not spending more money on a team who refuses to realize they have a problem at qb which is the most important position in the game. And before you you go straight retard im reading this thread because its free and there are so few good threads on it nowadays that im stuck going to stupid ones.

There is only one dumbass between the two of us who are going straight retard. It's the dumbass who didn't see the game and keeps throwing out stats like they are the end all be all. Go through the game day thread and read about how well Alex Smith played . Even haters like bacon eater complimented how he played. Educate yourself dumbass. We are done here.

SDChiefs
12-02-2015, 11:24 AM
No. Nothing hurts. I like the guy. And I know you won't search because you know you got caught in a lie. I don't deny that he doesn't throw deep. But the fact remains that in 3 years with the Chiefs they haven't had a losing season yet. And he doesn't suck. He's just not great.

Im not searching because im not wasting my time. Everyone knows youre an alice apologist. I dont need to find fact in that cause everyone already knows. The fact remains that the chiefs have arguably the best defense in the league. I would not take anyones over them and thats why they havent loss. Not because of alice. They have surrounded him with weapons and his best games are 255 yds and 2 tds. We are winning in spite of him and not beceasue of him. And since youre obtuse ill explain again. 1 Fucking game doesnt change that fact. And he is a horrible qb. Pull your head out of your Ass. You might enjoy daylight.

Baby Lee
12-02-2015, 11:25 AM

Not right now, but back when he was in R&G, remarking on his 'laziness' and him pointing to his jersey after every catch was criticized as code for his 'urban-ness.'

SDChiefs
12-02-2015, 11:27 AM
There is only one dumbass between the two of us who are going straight retard. It's the dumbass who didn't see the game and keeps throwing out stats like they are the end all be all. Go through the game day thread and read about how well Alex Smith played . Even haters like bacon eater complimented how he played. Educate yourself dumbass. We are done here.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!! HOW MANY POSTS DO I HAVE TO SAY 1 FUCKING GAME DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT. YOU POSTED THE STAT OF HIM BE THE NUMBER 1 RATED QB. IN TURN I POSTED THE STAT THAT 255 YDS AND 2 TDS IS A MEDIOCRE GAME AT BEST. TRY TO FOLLOW ALONG. WHAT IS YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE, ILL TRY TO SPEAK THAT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND.

ChiefAshhole1056
12-02-2015, 11:27 AM

I'd say 250 yards and 2 TDs is a little bit better than mediocre, especially with Alex. If you expand that to a whole season you end up with 4000 yards and 32 TDs, something every Chiefs fan would enjoy.

You can say Alex hasn't been productive for majority of his time in KC, but his recent play is enough to garner some excitement and optimism around him. Now I'm not going to hold my breath and expect this to be who he is from this point on, but you have to at least consider the man as a good option at QB going into this weekend compared to about half of the league.

ThaVirus
12-02-2015, 11:28 AM
I'd say 250 yards and 2 TDs is a little bit better than mediocre, especially with Alex. If you expand that to a whole season you end up with 4000 yards and 32 TDs, something every Chiefs fan would enjoy.

You can say Alex hasn't been productive for majority of his time in KC, but his recent play is enough to garner some excitement and optimism around him. Now I'm not going to hold my breath and expect this to be who he is from this point on, but you have to at least consider the man as a good option at QB going into this weekend compared to about half of the league.

Solid post.

Bob Dole
12-02-2015, 11:29 AM
Youre a ****ing idiot and apparently english is not your strong suit

That's gold, Jerry. GOLD!

Baby Lee
12-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Yippee!! Another angry elf!

SDChiefs
12-02-2015, 11:38 AM

Even shitty qbs throw for 300 yards but not alex. He throws for over 200 and people get excited. He will never be a good qb. Period. At his best he wont be a liability. I dont want to settle for that. Cause that equals no playoff wins in 20 years.

Baby Lee
12-02-2015, 11:41 AM
Even shitty qbs throw for 300 yards but not alex. He throws for over 200 and people get excited. He will never be a good qb. Period. At his best he wont be a liability. I dont want to settle for that. Cause that equals no playoff wins in 20 years.

Even shitty posters watch the game before coming out guns blazing over the stat page. But not SD.

Shitty QBs throw 300 in garbage time of a loss.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-02-2015, 03:03 PM

Yup. And that's against a respectable Buffalo defense.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-02-2015, 03:05 PM
YOU ****ING IDIOT!!! HOW MANY POSTS DO I HAVE TO SAY 1 ****ING GAME DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT. YOU POSTED THE STAT OF HIM BE THE NUMBER 1 RATED QB. IN TURN I POSTED THE STAT THAT 255 YDS AND 2 TDS IS A MEDIOCRE GAME AT BEST. TRY TO FOLLOW ALONG. WHAT IS YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE, ILL TRY TO SPEAK THAT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND.

In summary: you lost this argument.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-02-2015, 03:14 PM
I fixed it.

Thank you

Eleazar
12-02-2015, 03:18 PM
Even shitty posters watch the game before coming out guns blazing over the stat page. But not SD.

Claynus school of QB Googvaluation

SDChiefs
12-02-2015, 03:39 PM
In summary: you lost this argument.

in summary youre a moron. but we all knew that.

SDChiefs
12-02-2015, 03:44 PM

i dont need to watch the game to know alex smith sucks. how many times and how do i have to say that 1 fucking game does not make a qb good. 1 fucking good game. i have not even discussed this game outside of the fact that 250 yds and 2 tds is not a good game. its a good game for alex because he reached the 200 yd mark. its a shitty fucking game for aaron rodgers. how do i have to spell this out. alex smith sucks regardless of what he did in this one game. you fucking morons are already back on his cock youre so short sighted.

milkman
12-02-2015, 03:50 PM
i dont need to watch the game to know alex smith sucks. how many times and how do i have to say that 1 ****ing game does not make a qb good. 1 ****ing good game. i have not even discussed this game outside of the fact that 250 yds and 2 tds is not a good game. its a good game for alex because he reached the 200 yd mark. its a shitty ****ing game for aaron rodgers. how do i have to spell this out. alex smith sucks regardless of what he did in this one game. you ****ing morons are already back on his cock youre so short sighted.

Numbers mean jack.

Bowser
12-02-2015, 03:52 PM
Not to break up another Alex Smith Hater bukkake party, but I have a question -

How does any team, even a god awful inept team like Cleveland, decide that it would be a great idea to have Ray Farmer as your general manager? Ray fucking Farmer. For fuck's sake, I'd rather have Mecca as my GM than Ray fucking Farmer.

SDChiefs
12-02-2015, 03:54 PM
Numbers mean jack.

everyone is turning this into an argument about 1 game. i couldnt give a shit what he did in this game. over his career he has been garbage. i didnt need to watch that 1 game to know it. ive had 10 years of watching him to come to the fact he sucks. i cant wait til he has another bad game so everyone will flip and call for his head again.

Chromatic
12-02-2015, 03:56 PM
He sucks. One good season to get him some money and then he became a lazy ass bum. Just another you know what.

No I don't know "what" why don't you tell me?

milkman
12-02-2015, 04:00 PM
everyone is turning this into an argument about 1 game. i couldnt give a shit what he did in this game. over his career he has been garbage. i didnt need to watch that 1 game to know it. ive had 10 years of watching him to come to the fact he sucks. i cant wait til he has another bad game so everyone will flip and call for his head again.

This one game was easily his best game, but he has played some good football over the last 5 games.

There is no guarantee that he will continue this trend, and he absolutely can revert to the same shitty QB he has been.

Numbers mean jack.

Baby Lee
12-02-2015, 04:21 PM
everyone is turning this into an argument about 1 game.

Way to misread the situation. Everyone is pronouncing you a dumbass, nothing more or less.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-02-2015, 04:41 PM
Way to misread the situation. Everyone is pronouncing you a dumbass, nothing more or less.

ROFL

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-02-2015, 04:43 PM

Remind us, does he have a winning record over the last 5 years? :hmmm:

Mav
12-02-2015, 05:38 PM

Yeah, this.

Mav
12-02-2015, 05:40 PM
I enjoy this statement.... I don't need to watch one game, when my statement was based on Alex's play since week 7.

Is Alex elite? Great? Franchise qb? No. But he's playing at an above average level and that's really all he's being asked to do.

mdchiefsfan
12-02-2015, 06:07 PM

TD pass to Kelce for 38 yards

SAUTO
12-02-2015, 09:08 PM

This guy

beach tribe
12-02-2015, 09:28 PM
I was on the fence if his falling production was because of Alex or not but DAMN was that question answered.

Nah. He got paid.

End of story.

Nothing short of Haley's wrath could get that lazy fucker going again.

Waste of talent. In more ways than one.

Chief Northman
12-02-2015, 09:32 PM
The D Bowe moment that sums it up for me concerning his Chiefs legacy?

When he printed those RIP shirts for JOVAN BELCHER and ****ing spelled Jovan wrong (Javon was on the shirt). Oh yeah, and there's the whole thing about an image of a murderer and suicide committer surrounded by clouds in "heaven". Nice tribute D Bowe.
Look up dumbass in the dictionary and you will find Dwayne Bowe.

Can't post the deadspin link because I am a noob. Just google "Dwayne Bowe wearing Jovan Belcher t shirt".

beach tribe
12-02-2015, 09:32 PM

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh90/bbeal29/tumblr_n5mm1xC4ph1s3md61o1_400_zpsgrjfvm7q.gif (http://s254.photobucket.com/user/bbeal29/media/tumblr_n5mm1xC4ph1s3md61o1_400_zpsgrjfvm7q.gif.html)