PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Best opponent performances against Chiefs this year?

Direckshun
12-02-2015, 12:41 AM
Rewatching the Bills game, and Sammy Watkins plays absolutely brilliantly in the first half. It is a blast watching great talent, especially knowing that we eventually shut him down.

You know who else played brilliantly against the Chiefs that game? Incognito, the guard. He got all sorts of push in the run game and made Howard and Poe his bitch all game. If you like great blocking, it was a very fun battle to watch if you weren't actively rooting for the Chiefs.

Have you enjoyed or admired any opponents this year for how well they played against the Chiefs? Or is this something only I do.

ThaVirus
12-02-2015, 12:45 AM
You're the only one

Direckshun
12-02-2015, 12:49 AM
You're the only one

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CwO33oUawM8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shaid
12-02-2015, 12:50 AM
No, I just get pissed at the Chiefs for not playing them better.

tk13
12-02-2015, 12:57 AM
We are going to admire the heck out of the Raiders this week when Coach Direckshun rests the starters.

RealSNR
12-02-2015, 01:13 AM
Football isn't basketball. When somebody goes off on the Chiefs, I generally want that motherfucker fucking crucified.

Again, it's not like you're watching a visual spectacle or anything. The Miles Austin game years ago wasn't anything more than some dude outrunning our sorry fuck defensive players. That's not exactly dunking a basketball.

CoMoChief
12-02-2015, 01:28 AM
Not really talking about this season but just in general, until the most recent matchup...Peyton Manning did absolutely OWN the Chiefs for over a fucking decade and has been on the winning side of 2 out of our 4 playoff losses during that time (The no punt game & RRRP Herm/Solari shitfest). Also is responsible in what I consider the worst reg season home loss in the last 25 yrs earlier this yr vs Denver. Other than the IND/KC shootout rematch in 2004 and this most recent matchup vs. DEN, Manning has kicked our ass up one side and down the other. I for one am hopeful that we don't ever have to see that asshole again. Fuck 'em.

Aspengc8
12-02-2015, 06:22 AM
Rewatching the Bills game, and Sammy Watkins plays absolutely brilliantly in the first half. It is a blast watching great talent, especially knowing that we eventually shut him down.

You know who else played brilliantly against the Chiefs that game? Incognito, the guard. He got all sorts of push in the run game and made Howard and Poe his bitch all game. If you like great blocking, it was a very fun battle to watch if you weren't actively rooting for the Chiefs.

Have you enjoyed or admired any opponents this year for how well they played against the Chiefs? Or is this something only I do.

Two of those deep balls to Watkins should have been picked if Smith turned to look for the ball when Sammy did. Probably why he got 0 deep balls in the second half.. Bills knew they got lucky.

Lil' Chubby
12-02-2015, 07:11 AM
I am with RealSNR. When I am watching I hate them but I did notice the Chargers really laid the wood. They had three or four huge hits in that game.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-03-2015, 12:21 AM
You are a weird dude

DaFace
12-03-2015, 12:24 AM
Not really talking about this season but just in general, until the most recent matchup...Peyton Manning did absolutely OWN the Chiefs for over a fucking decade and has been on the winning side of 2 out of our 4 playoff losses during that time (The no punt game & RRRP Herm/Solari shitfest). Also is responsible in what I consider the worst reg season home loss in the last 25 yrs earlier this yr vs Denver. Other than the IND/KC shootout rematch in 2004 and this most recent matchup vs. DEN, Manning has kicked our ass up one side and down the other. I for one am hopeful that we don't ever have to see that asshole again. Fuck 'em.

Agreed. I respect the guy as a football player obviously, but I'm fucking tired of him ruining all things happy.

Hammock Parties
12-03-2015, 12:56 AM
Loved that performance by Peyton Manning in Week 2. Brilliant comeback.

Same with Jay Cutler. Clutch as hell, son.

Love to watch QBs bring their teams back from the dead in the fourth quarter. It's the most important thing you can have on your side in this league. By far.

Occasionally, though, I just like watching a QB rape a team again and again and again with pinpoint throws. So I really enjoyed Andy Dalton's Week 3 performance. Just an elite day for him that day, and made worse knowing he could have been our QB.

Ban me from the fucking thread, Bob Dole.

jjchieffan
12-03-2015, 08:39 AM
Good grief! Direckshun threads are reaching Deberg level lately.