I-10

or

Notal'nt

big nasty kcnut
12-05-2015, 01:38 PM
Poop shoot west!

LoneWolf
12-05-2015, 01:41 PM
South or Demonspawnoftwonotalentjackoffswhoshoukdkillthemselves.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2015, 01:41 PM
West

lewdog
12-05-2015, 01:45 PM
Down.

TLO
12-05-2015, 01:47 PM
Nevah.

chiefs1111
12-05-2015, 01:47 PM
Goober

eDave
12-05-2015, 01:53 PM
Kevin

alanm
12-05-2015, 01:58 PM
Fubar Kardashian West

BWillie
12-05-2015, 02:05 PM
It's sad, that we concern ourselves with such things in America.

displacedinMN
12-05-2015, 02:06 PM

yea, but North was just a stupid name.
Hopefully it wont get worse.

SAUTO
12-05-2015, 02:06 PM
Dipshit

Dumbass.

Iconic
12-05-2015, 02:07 PM

Came in here just to say something like this.

If we spent as much time on ourselves as we do on worthless shit like this maybe the world wouldn't be in the current state it's in.

SAUTO
12-05-2015, 02:07 PM

Who's concerned?

Or are you saying it's sad we name our offspring? Never know when the statement is coming from your stupid ass.

Bugeater
12-05-2015, 02:08 PM
Useless

SAUTO
12-05-2015, 02:09 PM

If we spent as much time on ourselves as we do on worthless shit like this maybe the world wouldn't be in the current state it's in.

Bye. Go work on yourself.

This post took less than five seconds to type, not sure what I would have worked on for myself in that time

Otter
FaceYouWantToPunch

BWillie
Who's concerned?

Or are you saying it's sad we name our offspring? Never know when the statement is coming from your stupid ass.

Thank you sir.

But, there is a thread about this on Chiefsplanet, so it must be important to people. and the fact that millions of people across this country are infatuated by people like the Kardashians is really really sad.

Rain Man
12-05-2015, 02:10 PM
Slo.

Bugeater
12-05-2015, 02:10 PM

Because football and the other shit we talk about here is soooo important. Dumbass.

BWillie
12-05-2015, 02:12 PM
Because football and the other shit we talk about here is soooo important. Dumbass.

It is more important that the Kardashians. Sports bring people, family and communities together. Look at the KC Royals, and their world series. It brought people to tears, and 800,000 people were jumping for joy downtown for the parade.

listopencil
12-05-2015, 02:12 PM
Sawduhmee.

listopencil
12-05-2015, 02:13 PM
Oh, wait, that's not how you spell it: Sadhme.

Iconic
12-05-2015, 02:18 PM

Speak for yourself.

I don't self-masturbate here like others might. I come here to relieve stress and the cortisol pumping through my veins. Football just so happens to be the outlet I use.

rabblerouser
12-05-2015, 02:22 PM
DuhKanye??

SAUTO
12-05-2015, 02:23 PM
Speak for yourself.

I don't self-masturbate here like others might. I come here to relieve stress and the cortisol pumping through my veins. Football just so happens to be the outlet I use.

Posting about football does that? We aren't playing football here.

Iconic
12-05-2015, 02:28 PM
Posting about football does that? We aren't playing football here.

Yes. Discussing your favorite teams successes and failures is fun. That's essentially why we are all here isn't it?

New World Order
12-05-2015, 02:34 PM
Bob

SAUTO
12-05-2015, 02:36 PM
Yes. Discussing your favorite teams successes and failures is fun. That's essentially why we are all here isn't it?

And it's fun to make fun of idiots, which is what this thread is about

lewdog
12-05-2015, 02:41 PM
If you couldn't make fun of people, I would leave CP forever.

New World Order
12-05-2015, 02:46 PM
If you couldn't make fun of people, I would leave CP forever.

We only know one thing: hate.

lewdog
12-05-2015, 02:51 PM
We only know one thing: hate.

Fuck you!

That isn't true you asshole!

Rain Man
12-05-2015, 02:53 PM
They should name him Adam. Because that way the kid could grow up saying, "I'm Batman."

Bugeater
12-05-2015, 03:03 PM
Speak for yourself.

Yes, football is an outlet for some just like watching the Kardashians is for others. Does it ever get lonely up on that high horse?

displacedinMN
12-05-2015, 03:14 PM
IF you named your first kid North or Apple-you deserve to be ridiculed.

threebag
12-05-2015, 03:22 PM
Key

TimBone
12-05-2015, 03:27 PM

I'm sorry? What was that you said?

Hard to hear you from that high horse.

TimBone
12-05-2015, 03:29 PM
Speak for yourself.

....and some people come here to get a laugh.

Which exactly what the is thread was meant for. The last kid had a stupid name, so a thread where people predict the next stupid name might provide a few laughs for everyone. We're hardly concerning ourselves with their lives.

Now, if you'll pardon me, I'll get back to working on myself.

TimBone
12-05-2015, 03:31 PM
And it's fun to make fun of idiots, which is what this thread is about

Yes, football is an outlet for some just like watching the Kardashians is for others. Does it ever get lonely up on that high horse?
I really should finish reading threads before I post.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2015, 03:33 PM
It is more important that the Kardashians. Sports bring people, family and communities together. Look at the KC Royals, and their world series. It brought people to tears, and 800,000 people were jumping for joy downtown for the parade.

And millions of people don't watch the Kardahsian's show each week?

Millions of people don't follow them and their every move on Twitter, Facebook, People magazine and TMZ?

Kanye West hasn't sold tens of millions of albums?

What world do you live in?

lewdog
12-05-2015, 03:33 PM
I really should finish reading threads before I post.

Yea, you should you fuck tard.

And what kind of a name is TimBone anyway?! You gay bro?

bevischief
12-05-2015, 03:34 PM
It

stevieray
12-05-2015, 03:34 PM
Northtonorth

lewdog
12-05-2015, 03:36 PM
First name Pacific.

Middle name North.

TimBone
Yea, you should you fuck tard.

And what kind of a name is TimBone anyway?! You gay bro?
You know, if you worked on yourself just a little, you might not be so angry and aggressive, Lew.

lewdog
You know, if you worked on yourself just a little, you might not be so angry and aggressive, Lew.

This is the internet buddy.

I can be anyone who I want to be here!!!

BWillie
And millions of people don't watch the Kardahsian's show each week?

Millions of people don't follow them and their every move on Twitter, Facebook, People magazine and TMZ?

Kanye West hasn't sold tens of millions of albums?

What world do you live in?
When did I say that? I acknowledge that they ARE very popular. Millions follow their every move. That is the very reason its sad.

stevieray
12-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Go

stevieray
12-05-2015, 03:40 PM
Spaghetti

TimBone
12-05-2015, 03:41 PM
Middle name: Turn

First name: Atthenextlight

ptlyon
12-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Rich

alpha_omega
12-05-2015, 04:17 PM
North By North

displacedinMN
12-05-2015, 05:01 PM
Twitter has it that they have named their kid Easton.

Easton West

What a fucked up pair of parents. Do you know what you are doing to your kids?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Say they didn&#39;t really name their son Easton West, omfg.</p>&mdash; Sleepy (@sunsetchaser_) <a href="https://twitter.com/sunsetchaser_/status/673276034092048384">December 5, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

eDave
12-05-2015, 05:02 PM
Twitter has it that they have named their kid Easton.

Easton West

What a fucked up pair of parents. Do you know what you are doing to your kids?

I like it actually. Easton is a cool name.

displacedinMN
12-05-2015, 05:06 PM

Easton-fine. Not when your last name is west.

Had a kid in class his name was Justin Case.

RINGLEADER
12-05-2015, 05:14 PM
Eduardo Cologero

lewdog
12-05-2015, 05:18 PM
Adam

New World Order
12-05-2015, 05:19 PM
**** you!

That isn't true you asshole!

LMAO

LoneWolf
12-05-2015, 05:27 PM
Adam

Rainman beat you to it.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2015, 06:07 PM
I think it's cool, too.

North never bothered me, either but then again, I'm a fan of non-traditional names.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2015, 07:55 PM
When did I say that? I acknowledge that they ARE very popular. Millions follow their every move. That is the very reason its sad.

The Kardashian's, for better or for worse, have a TV contract larger than the Royals. The Kardashian's signed for 4 years, $100 million or $25 million year while the Royals are signed for $20 million per year.

You may think it's "sad" but as Bugeater said, it's no less important than the nonsense that is spoken about in this forum every day.

It's all about personal interest.

eDave
12-05-2015, 07:58 PM
The Kardashian's, for better or for worse, have a TV contract larger than the Royals. The Kardashian's signed for 4 years, $100 million or $25 million year while the Royals are signed for $20 million per year.

You may think it's "sad" but as Bugeater said, it's no less important than the nonsense that is spoken about in this forum every day.

Daaaaang.

TLO
12-05-2015, 07:58 PM

DaneMcCloud everyone. :clap: :clap:

BWillie
12-05-2015, 08:00 PM

The Kardashians, making people weep and bringing communities together like teams like the Royals since 2009 or whenever their shit reality show started? Hmmm...somehow I doubt that. I think they are popular because lots of ppl just like to watch the world burn.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2015, 08:01 PM
Daaaaang.

They earn so much friggin' money. And that doesn't include their perfume, clothing, et al or the money and freebies they receive.

I haven't really followed any of that stuff in a while but I know at one point, Paris Hilton was being paid $500k just to drive a Range Rover, $500k to drive a Porsche, etc. and the Kardashian's are paid as much or more.

It's crazy town.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2015, 08:01 PM
The Kardashians, making people weep and bringing communities together like teams like the Royals since 2009 or whenever their shit reality show started? Hmmm...somehow I doubt that. I think they are popular because lots of ppl just like to watch the world burn.

Oh, just stop it

RobBlake
12-05-2015, 08:03 PM
it's really pathetic and annoying that the kardashians are famous.. there are some hilarious reality tv out there tbh, but this family is a joke.

eDave
12-05-2015, 08:03 PM
They earn so much friggin' money. And that doesn't include their perfume, clothing, et al or the money and freebies they receive.

I haven't really followed any of that stuff in a while but I know at one point, Paris Hilton was being paid $500k just to drive a Range Rover, $500k to drive a Porsche, etc. and the Kardashian's are paid as much or more.

It's crazy town.

Paris was pulling down $100+k for showing up at a club. I gotta pay $100.

Lines are for poor people.

BWillie
12-05-2015, 08:06 PM
Paris was pulling down $100+k for showing up at a club.

I saw her at a Vegas club one time. She came in for 30 minutes and left. Pretty sure her it was just to get an appearance fee, she had to be there a half hour. I was not able to get my night vision camera out and smack her across the head with my dong. If she was there another hour I would have closed the deal with my house rum and cokes in hand and shirt I bought from Target. She would have been impressed.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2015, 08:07 PM
it's really pathetic and annoying that the kardashians are famous.. there are some hilarious reality tv out there tbh, but this family is a joke.

History's filled with a long line of people being famous for being famous.

While I find no joy in virtually any reality TV, I'm glad it exists because that's pretty much how I make a living. :D

sedated
12-05-2015, 08:13 PM

Athletes have talent. That family's only talent is duping dumb people out of time, money, and brain cells.

I'm enough of a sellout to admit that I'd still take money from fans that I inherently don't respect.

EDIT: I suddenly feel dirty and dumb for wasting 2 mins of my time thinking about these people.

BWillie
12-05-2015, 08:15 PM

While I find no joy in virtually any reality TV, I'm glad it exists because that's pretty much how I make a living. :D

Why don't you make a Dane McCloud reality show? All of us can watch you post relentlessly on Chiefsplanet, bitch at Chris Brown for driving too fast, yell obscenities at the largest house parties in Socal, and drive your leased luxury vehicle 7,000 miles a year. I'll add it to my DVR. You can tell them how much of a dumbass BWillie on CP is. Win win.

RobBlake
12-05-2015, 08:16 PM

still wanna hear one of your tunes

BWillie
12-05-2015, 08:19 PM
still wanna hear one of your tunes

Does Dane McCloud write jingles for reality shows, like Charlie Harper? That would be neat.

eDave
12-05-2015, 08:22 PM
Does Dane McCloud write jingles for reality shows, like Charlie Harper? That would be neat.

That's how I've always imagined it. And that is of no offense to Dane.

If he didn't have a family, he'd be on the water.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2015, 08:25 PM
Paris was pulling down $100+k for showing up at a club. I gotta pay $100.

Lines are for poor people.

I haven't run into Paris for a few years but when I did, she was always cool. She's been super cool to my wife, too.

And normally, I have zero attraction to blondes (I'm a Mediterranean/Latina/Asian guy - dark hair, dark skin) but I have to say, she's hot AF.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2015, 08:25 PM
Athletes have talent. That family's only talent is duping dumb people out of time, money, and brain cells.

I'm enough of a sellout to admit that I'd still take money from fans that I inherently don't respect.

EDIT: I suddenly feel dirty and dumb for wasting 2 mins of my time thinking about these people.

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2015, 08:26 PM
Why don't you make a Dane McCloud reality show? All of us can watch you post relentlessly on Chiefsplanet, bitch at Chris Brown for driving too fast, yell obscenities at the largest house parties in Socal, and drive your leased luxury vehicle 7,000 miles a year. I'll add it to my DVR. You can tell them how much of a dumbass BWillie on CP is. Win win.

No one would watch.

stevieray
12-05-2015, 08:30 PM

It's crazy town.
IMO, It just shows how overpriced everything is...

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2015, 08:31 PM
That's how I've always imagined it. And that is of no offense to Dane.

If he didn't have a family, he'd be on the water.

Well, it's not quite like that but it's becoming more and more that way.

When I started out, it was just "Hey, I'm going to write as many 1:30-2:00 tracks in whatever genre I feel like", which turned out to be about 120 the first year, with music from Modern, Classic and Retro rock to Action-Adventure Orchestral to horror and so on.

It was super fun and super cool and I now have music on more than 400 different shows. I've had more than 6,000 placements in the last 18 months, which is just insane and really cool.

But now, I'm co-writing with a 3 time Emmy winner, I'm doing "Albums" for big time music library houses, I have a lawyer that negotiates my deals (at $450 an hour!) and I'm writing for "specific" genres and needs. It's not to say that it's "bad" per se, but it's definitely different than how it started out.

But, I guess you could say that about any career, right? Very few people, outside of doctors and dentists, have a straight-line trajectory.

stevieray
No one would watch.

I'd kick you to the curb!

:D

DaneMcCloud
IMO, It just shows how overpriced everything is...

I'm with ya, Brother. Everything it ridiculous.

stevieray
12-05-2015, 08:33 PM
But, I guess you could say that about any career, right? Very few people, outside of doctors and dentists, have a straight-line trajectory.

Never saw my career coming. Exactly why I'm not worried if all ended tomorrow....

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2015, 08:35 PM
I'd kick you to the curb!

:D

LMAO

I think it would be surprising how "boring" my life has become with with kids. Of course, it's not boring at all but in terms of the "Hollywood Life", I'm super lame.

That said, I'm enjoying it as much as I can. Pretty soon, my girls will be far more interested in their friends, boys (No!) and everything else, so I'm going to ride that wave as long as it lasts.

BWillie
12-05-2015, 08:36 PM

When I started out, it was just "Hey, I'm going to write as many 1:30-2:00 tracks in whatever genre I feel like", which turned out to be about 120 the first year, with music from Modern, Classic and Retro rock to Action-Adventure Orchestral to horror and so on.

It was super fun and super cool and I now have music on more than 400 different shows. I've had more than 6,000 placements in the last 18 months, which is just insane and really cool.

But now, I'm co-writing with a 3 time Emmy winner, I'm doing "Albums" for big time music library houses, I have a lawyer that negotiates my deals (at $450 an hour!) and I'm writing for "specific" genres and needs. It's not to say that it's "bad" per se, but it's definitely different than how it started out.

Dane McCloud. The real life Charlie Harper. Except without Aids and a creepy guy living in his guest room. Living the dream, mocking all of us on Chiefsplanet for not owning luxury vehicles.

Dylan
12-05-2015, 08:37 PM
Guess the name of the new West/Kardashian kid

Botox?
Lipfiller?
Booty?

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Never saw my career coming. Exactly why I'm not worried if all ended tomorrow....

I hear you there.

I had a former colleague from Paramount contact me last month, whom I hadn't spoken to in probably 12 years, that asked if I'd be interested in being the Director of Royalties at her company, a job which would pay very handsomely.

I didn't decline, but I told her what I'm doing now and she responded "I've always admired your work ethic so if you ever want a job of any kind, the door's open". It meant a lot to me, actually, and while I hope that it never, ever comes to that, I'm glad that option is still there.

No one knows what tomorrow brings...

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2015, 08:39 PM
Dane McCloud. The real life Charlie Harper. Except without Aids and a creepy guy living in his guest room. Living the dream, mocking all of us on Chiefsplanet for not owning luxury vehicles.

LMAO

That would last about one episode before being cancelled

RobBlake
12-05-2015, 08:41 PM
I hear you there.

I had a former colleague from Paramount contact me last month, whom I hadn't spoken to in probably 12 years, that asked if I'd be interested in being the Director of Royalties at her company, a job which would pay very handsomely.

I didn't decline, but I told her what I'm doing now and she responded "I've always admired your work ethic so if you ever want a job of any kind, the door's open". It meant a lot to me, actually, and while I hope that it never, ever comes to that, I'm glad that option is still there.

i'm serious about hearing your music some time as a musician myself.. doens't even have to have a name attached or anything of the sort

a pp roach
12-05-2015, 08:43 PM
DeContravius

stevieray
12-05-2015, 08:44 PM
I hear you there.

Sweet!

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2015, 08:54 PM
i'm serious about hearing your music some time as a musician myself.. doens't even have to have a name attached or anything of the sort

The problem is that all of my new music is "Exclusive", meaning I no longer own the publishing or copyright in exchange for a Creative Fee or Sync License fees, so I can't legally share it with anyone.

Plus, it wouldn't be prudent for me to share any of the music in which I do own the publishing and copyrights that don't include the metadata and copyright info. I'd advise the same for you as well.

You don't want your music to end up in someone's wedding video, royalty-free.

TLO
12-05-2015, 08:58 PM

I'd watch that show.

stevieray
12-05-2015, 09:06 PM
Dontblameme

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2015, 09:09 PM
I'd watch that show.

Hey, if I could sell that show, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I have several friends that are Reality TV producers that do huge shows but trust me, it wouldn't sell.

I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too normal.

notorious
12-05-2015, 09:10 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IPVUZEjKXtM/TyZDuVbTtJI/AAAAAAAADWI/PzVZfJoDA6M/s1600/tumblr_lm4vas9zvp1qj6l4co1_500.gif

RINGLEADER
12-05-2015, 09:18 PM
I haven't run into Paris for a few years but when I did, she was always cool. She's been super cool to my wife, too.

And normally, I have zero attraction to blondes (I'm a Mediterranean/Latina/Asian guy - dark hair, dark skin) but I have to say, she's hot AF.

I met her once late on a Saturday night at Laurel and Sunset. She pulled into the gas station behind me and asked me if I would pump the gas for her. I figured it would make a great post on CP one day so I went ahead and did it.

BWillie
12-05-2015, 09:22 PM
I met her once late on a Saturday night at Laurel and Sunset. She pulled into the gas station behind me and asked me if I would pump the gas for her. I figured it would make a great post on CP one day so I went ahead and did it.

So you work at a gas station, or she asked you anyway? That is worse than Scottie Pippen asking the table next store to cut his steak for him for a fee.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2015, 09:35 PM

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2015, 09:36 PM
So you work at a gas station

LMAO

This is even funnier than RINGLEADER's post

RobBlake
12-05-2015, 10:12 PM
The problem is that all of my new music is "Exclusive", meaning I no longer own the publishing or copyright in exchange for a Creative Fee or Sync License fees, so I can't legally share it with anyone.

Plus, it wouldn't be prudent for me to share any of the music in which I do own the publishing and copyrights that don't include the metadata and copyright info. I'd advise the same for you as well.

You don't want your music to end up in someone's wedding video, royalty-free.

it would strictly be for personal usage and deleted but completely understandable due to the profession.. one day lol.

TimBone
12-05-2015, 10:45 PM
Who in the fuck is Charlie Harper?

RobBlake
12-05-2015, 10:46 PM
Who in the **** is Charlie Harper?

two and a half men

Line Judge
12-06-2015, 12:42 AM
Shi Thead.

Baby Lee
12-06-2015, 12:58 AM
Guess the name of the new West/Kardashian kid

Dane

EDIT: ROFL ROFL Shit, should have read the thread first.

TEX
12-06-2015, 01:12 AM
Who Cares

bevischief
12-06-2015, 07:00 AM
Not it

ping2000
12-06-2015, 08:43 AM
Abundant Posterior West-Kardashian.

rabblerouser
12-06-2015, 09:23 AM
DeContravius

Ahhh, yes - a traditional name would have been appropriate as well.

Shart Kardashian would've been good.

rico
12-06-2015, 09:25 AM
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjEwMTQ5NjgxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTk4NjUyMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

rabblerouser
12-06-2015, 09:29 AM

Sounds like fun. I literally have thousands of snippets of riffs, progressions and half-finished songs. I always looked at 'em as a means to an end, you know, to get to the 'final drafts', but I really have fun just writing and recording, and I have a bunch of stuff that I wrote that isn't going to progress beyond anything other than a bunch of demos, but I love it just the same.

What's your process like, usually?? What do you record into?? I assume you use a piano to write?? Been really getting into the craft of songwriting lately, and I'm trying to get as many different perspectives on that subject. My interest is peaked.

Valiant
12-06-2015, 09:34 AM
That is strange, their first kid was constant news of pictures of her. This one? I do not remember any. She must of had a surrogate like Beyonce this time around.

Rausch
12-06-2015, 09:35 AM

That said does it make you want to punch a kitten when you see a commercial or trailer use 10 year old grage band tracks?

Hell, there's a commercial for a local business here that uses the old theme music from one of the Tecmo Super Bowl games in radio adds...

bevischief
12-06-2015, 10:57 AM
Pink.

Baby Lee
12-06-2015, 11:03 AM
My interest is peaked.

Piqued

SAUTO
12-06-2015, 11:12 AM
That is strange, their first kid was constant news of pictures of her. This one? I do not remember any. She must of had a surrogate like Beyonce this time around.

No

rabblerouser
12-06-2015, 11:19 AM
Piqued

Thank you. Google voice doesn't do context very well, I didn't catch that

DaneMcCloud
12-06-2015, 09:38 PM
That said does it make you want to punch a kitten when you see a commercial or trailer use 10 year old grage band tracks?

Hell, there's a commercial for a local business here that uses the old theme music from one of the Tecmo Super Bowl games in radio adds...

Nah. Advertisers use cheap tracks because they don't have a budget or they don't feel the music is important.

But that said, my ears perk up when I hear a great track. That's really cool. But the stuff that's just "meh" doesn't even get my attention.

DaneMcCloud
12-06-2015, 09:48 PM
What's your process like, usually?? What do you record into?? I assume you use a piano to write?? Been really getting into the craft of songwriting lately, and I'm trying to get as many different perspectives on that subject. My interest is peaked.

My process? To be honest, I don't have a process, at least that I'm aware of. :D

If I'm asked to write modern rock, I pull out the Les Paul that's tuned to C# sharp and plug into the Rectifier, Atomica, Splawn or Engl, then start playing. It usually takes about 2 minutes to write a riff, which I thrown down in Cubase 8 Pro immediately, so I don't forget it, then go back, find the tempo and re-record it to a click. Then, I either spent an hour or so writing the basic drums or it goes into my unfinished folder for later. Often times, I come up with tracks and riffs while I'm in the middle of tracking something (and always with a deadline), so it goes into the Unfinished folder and I come back to it later. I probably have a 100 tracks in there as of today.

If it's an orchestral piece, I start on piano and once I have the main melody, I play into Cubase, then go back and start orchestrating the Double Bass, Cellos, Violas, Strings, Brass, etc. Percussion is usually last, unless it's a Percussion based track.

I have different templates depending on the genre, so I can quickly get ideas into the DAW. I have every library and every software program on the market, so I choose the template that best suits what I'm working on.

I can generally crank out a track a day but sometimes more. I did a national commercial recently in 90 minutes and did a Microsoft commercial on commission (which I didn't get) in less than an hour (Lots of Kontakt pianos, Rev by Output, etc.).

But the biggest headache of all, the production, is done beforehand. I have every Toontrack, Addictive Drums and Slate Platinum kit, so I have templates dialed in for each vendor, so I can audition up to 30 kits for each track, if necessary. My Orchestral template has like 60 Orchestral instruments loaded and ready to go, so all I need to do is assign the correct notes to the correct instruments after the piece has been composed.

Quick turnarounds are absolutely essential to my work, as are knowing where to provide edits. A 60 second spot has to end at 59 seconds, a 30 second spot at 29 seconds and so on down to 5 seconds. Writing with that in mind makes it much easier to create and hit your mark. It's like second nature.

Pink Freud
12-06-2015, 10:05 PM
Charcandrick West

DaneMcCloud
12-06-2015, 10:06 PM
Charcandrick West

LMAO

n00b wins the thread

displacedinMN
12-07-2015, 03:47 PM
Now it is "Saint"

I will guess it will not be.