PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefsplanet..most obnoxious forum on earth????

ThatRaceCardGuy
12-07-2015, 08:30 PM
...according to donkey fans. Fuck Denver. Fuck donkey fan. Manning sucks. Elway swallows. First down this dick in your mouths rocky Mountain bitchez.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?239426-Which-AFC-West-fans-do-you-dislike-more-than-the-other-2/page2

TimBone
12-07-2015, 08:33 PM
All Donkey fans burn in hell. 'Cept Vailpass, and Listo.....and my brother in law.

alpha_omega
12-07-2015, 08:35 PM
Probably so if you are one of "them" hanging out here.

DaFace
12-07-2015, 08:35 PM
OK. :shrug:

TimBone
12-07-2015, 08:36 PM
....and as if to prove me correct, I see a Listo post over there defending us a bit.

eDave
12-07-2015, 08:36 PM
...according to donkey fans. Fuck Denver. Fuck donkey fan. Manning sucks. Elway swallows. First down this dick in your mouths rocky Mountain bitchez.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?239426-Which-AFC-West-fans-do-you-dislike-more-than-the-other-2/page2

I tend to agree.

gblowfish
12-07-2015, 08:39 PM
I'm only here for the poop threads...

Chromatic
12-07-2015, 08:39 PM
I can see they've never been to 4chan, somethingawful, that bodybuilding forum, etc.

Chiefsplanet isn't really anything special when it comes to forum communities. It's just like any other forum out there. Some normal guys mixed in with some mentally ill, the quick to anger, some trolls, or the invisible people who you forget what they posted 2 seconds after you've read it.

This forum is actually pretty modest.

Bearcat
12-07-2015, 08:40 PM
Not exactly wrong...

yeah, no lie I stop in and check on chiefsplanet once in awhile, and every time the broncos win its as if you ran over their children after setting their house on fire, it's that personal to them.

New World Order
12-07-2015, 08:41 PM
You need thick skin to be a member here.

Garcia Bronco
12-07-2015, 08:41 PM
Where is the love?

Garcia Bronco
12-07-2015, 08:42 PM
besides a football game parking lot...

DaFace
Where is the love?

FUCK OFF AND DIE DONKEY SCUM!!!!!

(Am I doing this right?)

Bearcat
I can see they've never been to shhhh, somethingawful, that bodybuilding forum, etc.

Chiefsplanet isn't really anything special when it comes to forum communities. It's just like any other forum out there. Some normal guys mixed in with some mentally ill, the quick to anger, some trolls, or the invisible people who you forget what they posted 2 seconds after you've read it.

This forum is actually pretty modest.

Yeah, as far as overall obnoxiousness, I go into threads at other places and sometimes think "am I on CP?"... others though are basically the opposite of this place and will tell you to settle down if they sense sarcasm.

Buzz
12-07-2015, 08:46 PM

or just use fuck every other word works for some.

Simply Red
12-07-2015, 08:46 PM
This seems to be about like the mane - which basically means they have exactly zero interesting posters. The only posters i like on OM is Spyder and Bronco Buff and SoCal.

Garcia Bronco
12-07-2015, 08:47 PM
This seems to be about like the mane - which basically means they have exactly zero interesting posters. The only posters i like on OM is Spyder and Bronco Buff and Socal.

Spider is back

Buzz
12-07-2015, 08:48 PM
**** OFF AND DIE DONKEY SCUM!!!!!

(Am I doing this right?)

No shits given... :D

InChiefsHeaven
CP is the best on the web, bar none. We have homers. assholes, smart people and weirdos. What the hell more do you want?

Simply Red
Oh and I do like Kaylore - only because i sort of know him - otherwise I'd probably hate him too.

Simply Red
12-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Spider is back

he's a nice guy.

Mav
12-07-2015, 08:49 PM

You ain't lying....

Simply Red
12-07-2015, 08:50 PM
We had a guy here yrs ago that used to post that spelled it Spyder - ok so the OM Spider spells it normally? Got it. yes anyhow - he's very sweet.

Sassy Squatch
12-07-2015, 08:50 PM
Not the most, but the company it keeps isn't good.

Mav
12-07-2015, 08:51 PM
CP is the best on the web, bar none. We have homers. assholes, smart people and weirdos. What the hell more do you want?

All this

Ming the Merciless
12-07-2015, 08:51 PM
Best forum on the web.

I love you guys.

CHIEFS

Simply Red
12-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Best forum on the web.

I love you guys.

CHIEFS

you're very sweet.

DaneMcCloud
12-07-2015, 08:54 PM
Best forum on the web.

I love you guys.

CHIEFS

I'm still waiting for you to tell me more about the greatness of the Raiders, since you've acted like an Indonesian whore that had her clit cut out by her Muslim brothers, since I told you they suck.

Who was right and who was wrong?

MotherfuckerJones
12-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Guess they didn't get the memo that they root for the most dirty team in the league.

Hammock Parties
12-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Not even close.

MotherfuckerJones
12-07-2015, 08:58 PM
Best forum on the web.

I love you guys.

CHIEFS

PBJ

RINGLEADER
12-07-2015, 08:59 PM

I think we all deserve T-Shirts or key chains or something...

Buzz
12-07-2015, 09:00 PM
and we're off.

Baby Lee
12-07-2015, 09:01 PM

GBlow, threadless.

Ming the Merciless
12-07-2015, 09:01 PM
I'm still waiting for you to tell me more about the greatness of the Raiders, since you've acted like an Indonesian whore that had her clit cut out by her Muslim brothers, since I told you they suck.

Who was right and who was wrong?

I never said the raiders were GREAT.

I said they improved and were a threat. That was a close game until late.

The raiders are an improving club....I never said I thought they were great or even better than us.

Where I was wrong, is I had the game @ oak pegged as a loss early on.

I'll admit I was wrong about that, but I still think the raiders are on track and will be a decent team in the years to come. You're exaggerating what I said about them though...I like a lot of their players , I like the direction they're going. That's about the extent of it. I still hate them and want to destroy them.

hometeam
12-07-2015, 09:02 PM
These guys must have never heard of 4chan

Buzz
12-07-2015, 09:11 PM
GBlow, threadless.

Master of bullshit post right here, post something obscure and sit back like your intelligent.

DaneMcCloud
12-07-2015, 09:13 PM
I never said the raiders were GREAT.

I said they improved and were a threat. That was a close game until late.

The raiders are an improving club....I never said I thought they were great or even better than us.

Where I was wrong, is I had the game @ oak pegged as a loss early on.

I'll admit I was wrong about that, but I still think the raiders are on track and will be a decent team in the years to come. You're exaggerating what I said about them though...I like a lot of their players , I like the direction they're going. That's about the extent of it. I still hate them and want to destroy them.

Give me a fucking break.

:rolleyes:

You REPEATEDLY called me out after EACH Raider win, said I was a "shit poster" and didn't have a "clue".

Apparently, you were dead ass wrong. Need I dig up every instance?

Face it, Pawnmower: From Matt Cassel to the Raiders, you really are clueless when it comes to the NFL and you constantly rely on Vegas and Fantasy Football for your opinions.

Hey, you're still better than Claynus, who knows nothing, 12 years running.

lewdog
12-07-2015, 09:14 PM
Dane's got the kids in bed so he can stay up late tonight.

You guys are all fucked tonight. He's here to own all of you!

Hammock Parties
12-07-2015, 09:18 PM

The 2012 Chiefs will make the playoffs any day, Dane!

Saccopoo
12-07-2015, 09:22 PM
Who gives a shit what those window lickers say?

They could only muster three pages of responses to a perfectly valid question pertinent to long standing division rivalries and their fan bases. Three fucking pathetic pages of drivel that never delved into the real discussion.

Denver fans are the fucking worst fans in the NFL. They rival Kentucky basketball fans, Alabama football fans and Real Madrid soccer fans for being the biggest cocksucking dildos on planet as far as fan bases go.

I lived in Colorado for a decade plus. I know. They are the fucking worst. Their internet fans are fuckos. Their best internet fans are over here on CP for a reason - because their fellow fans on their own boards are a bunch of pig fucking, ignorant ass lickers.

And the general "on the street" Donco fan? Fucking the worst human beings on the planet. That dildo whining about CP members taking shit personal? FUCK YOU!!!! Donco fans are complete fucking pussies about every fucking aspect of the team. Whiny bitches each and every one of them. Have you ever listened to Denver sports radio? Dumbest mother fuckers on earth.

The fucking worst.

FUCK YOU DENVER. FUCK YOUR FUCKING FANS EVEN MORE.

TimBone
12-07-2015, 09:23 PM
Give me a fucking break.

You REPEATEDLY called me out after EACH Raider win, said I was a "shit poster" and didn't have a "clue".

Face it, Pawnmower: From Matt Cassel to the Raiders, you really are clueless when it comes to the NFL and you constantly rely on Vegas and Fantasy Football for your opinions.

Yell at him for watching on a small screen!

KChiefs1
12-07-2015, 09:26 PM

No shit dumbass.

Baby Lee
12-07-2015, 09:39 PM
Master of bullshit post right here, post something obscure and sit back like your intelligent.

1. you're.

I'm only here for the poop threads...

GBlow, threadless.

What's obscure, or even [mock] intelligent, about this exchange?

DaneMcCloud
12-07-2015, 09:48 PM
Yell at him for watching on a small screen!

Pawnmower is a captain of industry so if he's watching on a screen smaller than 60" it's because he's a cheap ass.

:D

pugsnotdrugs19
12-07-2015, 09:48 PM
Donk fans are scared-- they know the truth. They aren't very damn good, certainly not as good as the Chiefs. Any fear I once had of playing them is no longer existent.

ClevelandBronco
12-07-2015, 09:50 PM
We come to troll. We stay for the obnoxiousness.

MotherfuckerJones
12-07-2015, 09:51 PM

Bang bang bang

Simply Red
12-07-2015, 09:52 PM

that's very nice to say. I'm glad you stayed bud!

ModSocks
12-07-2015, 09:57 PM
All this

Yeah you took a pretty good prison fucking before you were allowed to hang out.

Buzz
12-07-2015, 09:59 PM
1. you're.

Because nobody but you knows what the fuck you are talking about?

Mav
12-07-2015, 10:00 PM
Yeah you took a pretty good prison fucking before you were allowed to hang out.

[emoji23][emoji106]

Baby Lee
12-07-2015, 10:11 PM
Because nobody but you knows what the fuck you are talking about?

If you HONESTLY found that hard to follow, I apologize for overestimating your intelligence.

Gblow - I'm here for poop
You - No poop
Me [as Gblow] - I sad

Sooo intellectually rich and pretentious!!!

Buzz
12-07-2015, 10:16 PM
If you HONESTLY found that hard to follow, I apologize for overestimating your intelligence.

Gblow - I'm here for poop
You - No poop
Me [as Gblow] - I sad

Sooo intellectually rich and pretentious!!!

Whatever dude.

Rain Man
12-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Whoever said we're obnoxious hasn't taken the time to get to know us. We're really a pretty lovable bunch of people.

Oh, and John Elway is the biggest big-game choker the NFL has ever seen. Terrell Davis, cut-blocking, salary-cap cheating, vegetable oil, deserting the team that drafted him, and having his daddy as a coach got him everything he has today.

Ming the Merciless
12-07-2015, 10:29 PM
Give me a ****ing break.

You're wrong or lying...I didn't call you out after every win....you got me confused with someone else. You are a shit poster, but not for being wrong about the raiders...its because you say things like this...totally fabricated and exaggerated. We had maybe a couple debates about Carr or the raiders improving....and you go bat shit crazy if someone mentions Carr looks like a good pick or the raiders are getting better. THATS why you are shit. You're a little lying cry baby.

listopencil
12-07-2015, 10:58 PM

I came for the rape. I stayed for the poop.

bishop_74
12-07-2015, 11:09 PM

Admit it... you came for the rape-poop.

TLO
12-07-2015, 11:11 PM
hoo boy LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni
12-07-2015, 11:11 PM
Well we let that douche knowmo stay because he plays video games and drinks a 2 liter of Mountain Dew (elway jizz)a day.

eDave
12-07-2015, 11:13 PM
You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

RINGLEADER
12-07-2015, 11:13 PM
You're wrong or lying...I didn't call you out after every win....you got me confused with someone else. You are a shit poster, but not for being wrong about the raiders...its because you say things like this...totally fabricated and exaggerated. We had maybe a couple debates about Carr or the raiders improving....and you go bat shit crazy if someone mentions Carr looks like a good pick or the raiders are getting better. THATS why you are shit. You're a little lying cry baby.

Carr looks like a second round pick yielding second round results.

Alex on the other hand looks like 2x a second round pick yielding 2x the second round results.

:)

Saccopoo
12-07-2015, 11:16 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bl6z03A5zRs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DaneMcCloud
12-07-2015, 11:41 PM

Drinking so early? Babies freaking you out? Wife not giving it up anymore?

You're not owning your own shit, "Pawnmower" and you're acting like a fucking "baby" and a "pussy".

Rest assured, time permitting, I'll start a thread (something I've rarely done in more than 15 years) to call your stupid ass out.

Enjoy.

Oh and bend over, like you do for your wife twice a week.

TLO
12-07-2015, 11:46 PM
Pawnmower seems like a nice guy. I've always enjoyed his posts, frankly.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-07-2015, 11:50 PM
They're already giving up on Brock http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?239433-After-Brock-struggles-this-week-are-we-still-confident-in-him-continuing-as-starter/page15

eDave
12-07-2015, 11:52 PM
They're already giving up on Brock http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?239433-After-Brock-struggles-this-week-are-we-still-confident-in-him-continuing-as-starter/page15

84% are not. According to the poll. But they've got themselves a full blown QB controversy. I bet Elway benches Manning. Done with him.

listopencil
12-07-2015, 11:53 PM

Yeah, 15% of the respondents are stupidly reacting to a lesser game against SD.

New World Order
12-07-2015, 11:53 PM

No they aren't.

Ming the Merciless
12-08-2015, 12:01 AM
Drinking so early? Babies freaking you out? Wife not giving it up anymore?

You're not owning your own shit, "Pawnmower" and you're acting like a ****ing "baby" and a "pussy".

Rest assured, time permitting, I'll start a thread (something I've rarely done in more than 15 years) to call your stupid ass out.

Enjoy.

Oh and bend over, like you do for your wife twice a week.

Ok then why dont you post some of the things I said about the Raiders and carr that are so outrageous? It will be easy , right? Post where I said they were a GREAT football team. Post where I said something retarded about them.

The only thing I can honestly remember saying that you disagreed with is that I would straight up trade carr for alex smith ,today./...right now. And I stand by that...I still would.

I will own that if it turns out that Carr sucks or Smith wins a ring or something....

But honestly man, post some of these outrageous things you claim I said. lets see it.

BTW I do enjoy a little ass play, but I mean come on did you have to tell EVERYONE???

DaneMcCloud
12-08-2015, 12:03 AM
Ok then why dont you post some of the things I said about the Raiders and carr that are so outrageous? It will be easy , right? Post where I said they were a GREAT football team. Post where I said something retarded about them.

The only thing I can honestly remember saying that you disagreed with is that I would straight up trade carr for alex smith ,today./...right now. And I stand by that...I still would.

I will own that if it turns out that Carr sucks or Smith wins a ring or something....

But honestly man, post some of these outrageous things you claim I said. lets see it.

You acted like a dick. Give me a few minutes (or days) and I'll find them.

BTW I do enjoy a little ass play, but I mean come on did you have to tell EVERYONE???

LMAO

Now THAT'S the Pawnmower we all know and love :)

Ming the Merciless
12-08-2015, 12:05 AM

You dont have the balls.

Besides, despite what you claim..I really don't post a bunch of stupid claims...like the raiders are 'great' or something.

Most of my stupid posts are in DC, but theres a license to be stuipid there. I honestly try not to make that many stupid posts in the lounge.

You can't possibly make a thread about dumb shit I said about the raiders being great because I never said the raiders were great...I said they were improved / improving.

You can never acknowledge a middle ground...Someone makes one small comment about the raiders improving and your vagina becomes a hemophiliac

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-08-2015, 12:09 AM
That 15% is going to grow a few %age points each week

Ming the Merciless
12-08-2015, 12:09 AM
You acted like a dick. Give me a few minutes (or days) and I'll find them.

In all seriousness I cant think of a single thing I said about the raiders that I wouldnt stand by still to this day.

At the beginning of the season, I picked them to win...(@OAK) but I picked us to split....

I think you honestly might be thinking of someone else who made some other claims about the raiders...but hey I dunno..I also havent slept much in 4 months and you were correct about me not getting laid much right now LOL...

Also I havent been drinking but I want to...

I would buy every one of you motherfuckers a beer right now

listopencil
12-08-2015, 12:14 AM
That 15% is going to grow a few %age points each week

Your penis is going to grow down and backwards by a few percentage points each week until you successfully go fuck yourself.

DaneMcCloud
12-08-2015, 12:18 AM
You dont have the balls.

Besides, despite what you claim..I really don't post a bunch of stupid claims...like the raiders are 'great' or something.

Ha

I'm saying millions of dollars 'set' where the line is. If more money kept coming in on the over, the line would go higher. It hasn't. That means about half if everyone believes the chiefs will win 8 or less. The other half believes they will win 9 or more.

That's all I'm saying.

I'm going with sheer numbers. Odds.

What's your obsession with betting?

Every time someone disagrees with you, the response is "Wanna bet?"

Let's hear some more excuses about how the raiders aren't vastly improved..... Because they're beating 'bad' teams...

Isn't that what improved means?

You beat bad teams.....

Carr looks like a QB

Well...that post pretty much guarantees multiple pro-bowls and playoff wins for Carr/Raiders.

FML

Maclin is a lateral move

Grubbs and the line as a whole, is still a big question mark...I still HATE the fact we got rid of albert and again used a LATERAL move to waste a 1st round pick on a OL..I still dont think this line is as good as if we wouldve just kept albert and went a different direction....other than fisher.

We are still reeling from losing flowers, & carr beofre that, and now berry too...I mean tyvon branch 1 year deal when we LOST 3 franchise players over like 4 years?

I dunno...

I wouldnt be too surpised if the wheels fall off this thing this season

bridgewater got a W

150 yards and a TD, not sure if int

carr ...

300 yds multiple td, beat a good team

wow!!!

Carr is so good he can over come the reverse mojo...

Impressive

I think it's hilarious how dipshits like you have to move the goalposts to make their epeen feel biiggor

Carr looks good..

The raiders seem vastly improved

You are a moron

No one says they are unstoppable

Our team was sufficient to go to the playoffs with Mark castle for God sakes....

Imagine if we had carr

You were being a douche to clay.

I sent you a nice pos rep.

I dont really like you that much , as a person, but I enjoy the fireworks that you bring at times and you used to be pretty entertaining as a poster....

but have lost your burst in the last couple years

These are all separate things...

Get it?

Uh huh. Need I post more? Should I?

The search is working BTW,.

TimBone
12-08-2015, 12:23 AM
Pawnmower seems like a nice guy. I've always enjoyed his posts, frankly.

Me too, bud.

DaneMcCloud
12-08-2015, 12:27 AM
Me too, bud.

I did, too, until he turned on me

Hy shit Jamaal was in the special Olympics

No wonder Dane McCloud finished 4th that year

No shit. You havent said anything funny in literally years and you lost your burst around 2011

TLO
12-08-2015, 12:30 AM
I did, too, until he turned on me

LMAO - that's pretty funny.

DaneMcCloud
12-08-2015, 12:32 AM
There is a wealth of Pawnmower posts that are just simply...

MotherfuckerJones
12-08-2015, 12:55 AM
ROFL

DaNewGuy
12-08-2015, 02:22 AM
1. you're.

1. You're 2. Profit????????????

Lzen
12-08-2015, 08:57 AM
Most obnoxious forum? Not even close.

But yeah as others have said, you need thick skin to hang out here.

BlackHelicopters
12-08-2015, 08:58 AM
We want The Most Obnoxious Firum title. Badge of honor.

bevischief
12-08-2015, 09:11 AM
Not exactly wrong...

ROFL

MotherfuckerJones
12-08-2015, 09:17 AM
ChiefsPlanet is more intimidating than the Black Hole according to Bronco fans :)

Sandy Vagina
12-08-2015, 09:20 AM
Ha

Uh huh. Need I post more? Should I?

The search is working BTW,.

That was awesome. You really bent Pawn over and shoved that pineapple right up there. Well done.. and well deserved. :clap:

ChiliConCarnage
12-08-2015, 09:21 AM
Does that mean we win some sort of award?

bevischief
12-08-2015, 09:26 AM
I'am here for the gang bang...

bevischief
12-08-2015, 09:29 AM
Does that mean we win some sort of award?

Surprise!!!! Buttsex.

jerryforeverrice80
12-08-2015, 11:07 AM
i love this place they took me in like a red headed step child.

Ming the Merciless
12-08-2015, 12:00 PM
Ha

Post more posts that prove me right?

Sure, feel free.

No where did I say the raiders were GREAT, did I.

I would rather have Carr than Smith. The raiders are improved.

Now you move the goalposts and bring in a maclin argument...

I will fully admit that maclin is a big improvement over bowe, I was wrong about that...but you brought that in just now...it has nothing to do with the raiders argument that you lost. I never said the raiders were GREAT. I didn't call you out after raiders wins. You were thinking if someone else. You're just trying to red herring here.
[/QUOTE]