PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs WalterFootball is really, really, really sure the game this Sunday will be close.

Direckshun
12-09-2015, 12:20 AM
LMAO

http://www.walterfootball.com/nflpicks2015_14early.php

San Diego Chargers (3-9) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-5)
Line: Chiefs by 10. Total: 45.
Las Vegas Hilton Advance Point Spread: Chiefs -8.5.
Walt's Calculated Line: Chiefs -7.5.
Sunday, Dec 13, 1:00 ET

The Game. Edge: Chiefs.

SAN DIEGO OFFENSE: Philip Rivers was an abomination the last time he battled the Chiefs. He went 19-of-30 for only 178 yards and a pick-six, dinking and dunking in utter futility. However, there are a couple of reasons to believe that this game will be different.

The first, quite simply, is that this contest is on the road. Rivers has thrived as a visitor this year. In his previous three away contests, Rivers has thrown for 1,104 yards, nine touchdowns and no interceptions. Second, Rivers will have a healthier Antonio Gates at his disposal. Gates was barely walking the last time the Chargers took on the Chiefs, but he's definitely close to 100 percent now.

Third, Justin Houston figures to miss more action. Houston pick-sixed Rivers back in Week 11, but he won't be around to harass him. It's well-documented how poor the Chargers' offensive line is, but the Chiefs won't be able to take full advantage of it with just one stout edge rusher.

KANSAS CITY OFFENSE: Speaking of dink-and-dunk offenses, the Chiefs will once again utilize this type of attack. It's worked well for them during their winning streak, and it'll continue to be effective until they play a strong opponent for once.

The Chiefs moved the chains with ease against the Chargers' slow linebackers in the first matchup, but this meeting could be different. That's because San Diego has begun using second-round rookie linebacker Denzel Perryman more. Many casual fans don't know who he is, but he's a speedy linebacker who excels in coverage. Having him on the field more often will certainly help the Chargers defend this dink-and-dunk nonsense. Meanwhile, San Diego's solid secondary will prevent the occasional deep throw.

Having said that, the Chargers have continued to be weak against the run, so they can be beaten that way. Spencer Ware showcased himself in relief of Charcandrick West in the first clash between these two teams, so both backs will definitely have success in the rematch.

RECAP: This spread is way too high. I know the Chiefs have scored 29, 33, 30 and 34 in their previous four games, but their defense has been a big part of that. Their offense just isn't consistent enough to cover a double-digit spread like this, and as I mentioned, I expect Rivers to be better in a big revenge setting.

I also think the public perception of these two teams is way off. For the Chargers, people remember their brutal home losses, but they're just so much better on the road, thanks to their lacking fanbase. Seriously, you might be able to count the number of Charger fans in America on one hand. As visitors, San Diego was one play away from defeating the Packers in Lambeau, and contrary to popular belief, Arrrowhead is not that difficult of a place to play; Kansas City owns a middling 11-10 ATS record as a host in the Andy Reid era.

For the Chiefs, box-score watchers see 34-20 last week, but completely ignore that the Raiders, who outgained Kansas City by a wide margin, were driving and seemed like they were in position to go up either nine or 13 in the fourth quarter.

I'm taking the Chargers for three units. Perhaps I'm stubborn with them, but I've definitely learned to fade them at home and bet them on the road, where they've been so much better.

Week 14 NFL Pick: Chiefs 27, Chargers 23

RealSNR
12-09-2015, 12:24 AM
Sweet. Onto Baltimore!

tk13
12-09-2015, 12:25 AM
It may be close, it's still a division game and we are dealing with injuries. Still, I'm pretty sure if the Chiefs were playing a college team, Walter Football would struggle not to pick the college team.

eDave
12-09-2015, 12:26 AM
"KANSAS CITY OFFENSE: Speaking of dink-and-dunk offenses, the Chiefs will once again utilize this type of attack. It's worked well for them during their winning streak, and it'll continue to be effective until they play a strong opponent for once."

Not what I saw Walter.

RINGLEADER
12-09-2015, 12:36 AM
Whoever wrote this hasn't seen a Chiefs game recently. And the back-handed insult about the Chiefs only beating schlubs further showcases this lack of knowledge and/or Charger homerism.

Sure, any given Sunday, but KC plays like they've been playing and it won't matter what Rivers or the Chargers do.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-09-2015, 12:38 AM
Does anyone know who Walter's favorite team is?

The guy is constantly shitting on the Chiefs. But fortunately for us, it seems to work like reverse mojo.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-09-2015, 12:39 AM
Doubling down on their stupidity I see. What a joke of a site.

saphojunkie
12-09-2015, 12:39 AM
Why people actually visit that site as if it is worth one hot shit is beyond me.

Direckshun
12-09-2015, 12:43 AM

The guy is constantly shitting on the Chiefs. But fortunately for us, it seems to work like reverse mojo.

Grew up an Eagles fan.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-09-2015, 12:44 AM
I would never know that site existed if not for CP. A meaningless shit hole it is.

Ming the Merciless
12-09-2015, 12:50 AM
this guy is a complete fuckign tool

I think I actually feel hatred for him

Sannyasi
12-09-2015, 12:51 AM
I can only hope that we get to see an encore to the Walter meltdown after the last Chiefs Chargers game ROFL

pugsnotdrugs19
12-09-2015, 12:51 AM
I've never seen him not question a draft choice of ours, that I can recall.

The Eagles fan part might explain part of his hate... Walrus

Direckshun
12-09-2015, 01:59 AM
The Raiders outgained the Chiefs by a wide margin Sunday, but Derek Carr, Michael Crabtree and Amari Cooper made sure that I'd lose $440 with all of the dumb mistakes they made. Horrible!

LMAO

Why Not?
12-09-2015, 02:31 AM
Now I'm more confident this will be a blowout. Gates will keep it close, huh? Someone ask Walter if he's checked how the Chiefs play TE's this year?

TimBone
12-09-2015, 02:46 AM
While the offense has been better, and people won't like hearing this...he does have a point about the Chiefs offense not being consistent enough to cover a double digit spread. That's about all he has tight, though.

Aspengc8
12-09-2015, 06:15 AM
While the offense has been better, and people won't like hearing this...he does have a point about the Chiefs offense not being consistent enough to cover a double digit spread. That's about all he has tight, though.

This is true. He is right about the game being a lot closer than the scoreboard shows. Faiders had some wide open drops. KC really needs Houston back.

Why Not?
12-09-2015, 06:39 AM

Sorry, Bone. That's just not correct. In 5 out of the 6 wins in the streak, the Chiefs have won by double digits. The 1 game they didn't, it was 8 points. The offense is on fire right now.

MotherfuckerJones
12-09-2015, 06:41 AM
He's just salty because we're costing him money. What fucking unprofessional salty fucking bum.

Mav
12-09-2015, 06:49 AM
Meh. The Chiefs will win this one going away. there is only one more game that I am worried about losing and that is the Raiders game.

The Browns are being forced by management to start Johnny manziel to showcase him for trades.

The Ravens are still playing hard, but they have no horses.

Suggs, Joe, Forsett, Steve Smith all out with season ending injuries. YIKES.

The Chargers will play hard, but the fact is that the Chiefs are just flat out better than them. Im sure GOChargers will be here to say what a phenomenal jack ass I am, and not even a Chiefs fan, but that's just the truth. I also think that the Chiefs truly believe in themselves right now.

Could they lose? Sure. Will they? No.

Chiefs 38- Chargers 17

Mile High Mania
12-09-2015, 06:58 AM
Meh. The Chiefs will win this one going away. there is only one more game that I am worried about losing and that is the Raiders game.

The Browns are being forced by management to start Johnny manziel to showcase him for trades.

The Ravens are still playing hard, but they have no horses.

Suggs, Joe, Forsett, Steve Smith all out with season ending injuries. YIKES.

The Chargers will play hard, but the fact is that the Chiefs are just flat out better than them. Im sure GOChargers will be here to say what a phenomenal jack ass I am, and not even a Chiefs fan, but that's just the truth. I also think that the Chiefs truly believe in themselves right now.

Could they lose? Sure. Will they? No.

Chiefs 38- Chargers 17

I don't know if it's one guy writing, a team of people... wonder how many people read that site? My guess is they are using whatever they can to build up a story line for each game, rather than just say - KC is going to crush 'em. Sure, SD has played better on the road, but ... they got nothing. They couldn't get fired up to knock down Brock.

Mav
12-09-2015, 06:59 AM
I don't know if it's one guy writing, a team of people... wonder how many people read that site? My guess is they are using whatever they can to build up a story line for each game, rather than just say - KC is going to crush 'em. Sure, SD has played better on the road, but ... they got nothing.

That's completely fair. Maybe trying to give people reasons to watch?

Marcellus
12-09-2015, 07:10 AM
and as I mentioned, I expect Rivers to be better in a big revenge setting.

Revenge for what?

Red Beans
12-09-2015, 07:43 AM

Well we know who his favorite team isn't...

milkman
12-09-2015, 07:50 AM
I'd like to know where we can find out how many balls that Alex Smith has thrown beyond 15 yards over the last 6 weeks.

The Chiefs have dinked and dunked their way to wins over those 6 weeks, but that is how every team does it.

The difference is that Smith has begun to be more aggressive in stretching the field, opening up both the short passing game and the running game.

The Chargers won't have any more success in defending that than they did in the previous meeting.

If the Chiefs protect the ball, and keep themselves from playing inside their own 20 for much of the game, as they did against the Raiders, then this should be a 20+point win.

BigMeatballDave
12-09-2015, 07:51 AM
It's the NFL, so anything is possible, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Chiefs put up a 50 burger. They are hot right now. :D

Jerm
12-09-2015, 07:59 AM
34-13 Chiefs

chiefzilla1501
12-09-2015, 08:07 AM
"KANSAS CITY OFFENSE: Speaking of dink-and-dunk offenses, the Chiefs will once again utilize this type of attack. It's worked well for them during their winning streak, and it'll continue to be effective until they play a strong opponent for once."

Not what I saw Walter.

It's not entirely off. As I've said before, if we approach games like we did second half in Buffalo and SD, Walter is wrong. If we approach it like we did much of the Oakland game and the first half of Buffalo, then we are playing down to the competition.

Walter neglects that during the streak we've had pockets of aggressive passing. But he's not wrong that dink and dunk is dangerous because the past two games, our defense has shown signs of coming back to Earth and when it does, we have to be more aggressive.

milkman
12-09-2015, 08:09 AM
It's not entirely off. As I've said before, if we approach games like we did second half in Buffalo and SD, Walter is wrong. If we approach it like we did much of the Oakland game and the first half of Buffalo, then we are playing down to the competition.

Walter neglects that during the streak we've had pockets of aggressive passing. But he's not wrong that dink and dunk is dangerous because the past two games, our defense has shown signs of coming back to Earth and when it does, we have to be more aggressive.

Just shut the fuck up.

mdchiefsfan
12-09-2015, 08:22 AM
Whoever wrote this hasn't seen a Chiefs game recently. And the back-handed insult about the Chiefs only beating schlubs further showcases this lack of knowledge and/or Charger homerism.

Sure, any given Sunday, but KC plays like they've been playing and it won't matter what Rivers or the Chargers do.

Is this the first time you've read a Walter Football article about the Chiefs?

Mile High Mania
12-09-2015, 08:32 AM
I'd like to know where we can find out how many balls that Alex Smith has thrown beyond 15 yards over the last 6 weeks.

The Chiefs have dinked and dunked their way to wins over those 6 weeks, but that is how every team does it.

The difference is that Smith has begun to be more aggressive in stretching the field, opening up both the short passing game and the running game.

The Chargers won't have any more success in defending that than they did in the previous meeting.

If the Chiefs protect the ball, and keep themselves from playing inside their own 20 for much of the game, as they did against the Raiders, then this should be a 20+point win.

I did some googling and found this ... no idea who or what is behind the numbers, as I just started looking at it.

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/quarterback-air-yards/2015/

milkman
12-09-2015, 08:37 AM
I did some googling and found this ... no idea who or what is behind the numbers, as I just started looking at it.

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/quarterback-air-yards/2015/

Those are completed passes.

I'd like to see something that shows the number of passes attempted beyond 20 yards.

But I do appreciate the effort.
Thanks.

Mile High Mania
12-09-2015, 08:38 AM

I'd like to see something that shows the number of passes attempted beyond 20 yards.

Thanks.

Yeah, good luck with all that... not sure where that could be found.

Halfcan
12-09-2015, 09:26 AM
Arrrowhead is not that difficult of a place to play;

Loudest fans in the NFL and a tough defense-no problem, it will be a cakewalk for Rivers.

I wonder if this dumb ass has Ever been to Arrowhead?

chiefzilla1501
12-09-2015, 09:41 AM
Just shut the **** up.

And here comes milkman once again with the constructive discussion

TEX
12-09-2015, 09:43 AM

You REALLY should listen to him. :shrug:

chiefzilla1501
12-09-2015, 09:46 AM
You REALLY should listen to him. :shrug:

And then rides in Tonto

Strongside
12-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Just like last time they were really, really, really sure we'd lose in SD.

These guys are a fucking joke.

I'd love to see how accurate their draft mocks are every year. I'm guessing the numbers are pretty underwhelming.

Simply Red
12-09-2015, 09:47 AM

ROFL

chiefzilla1501
12-09-2015, 09:51 AM
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/11/30/pro-one-big-reason-to-watch-out-for-alex-smith-chiefs/
Alex Smith has been a more aggressive QB during the winning streak, but the defenses incredible run of setting up short fields is pulling the wool over people's eyes in way overstating how aggressive Smith has become. Here's an excellent article with good stats that back what I've been saying the past few weeks. I wish it broke it up by game too because I understand he's been more aggressive in some games than others.

Alex needs to approach the remaining games like he did sd game 1 and buffalo. Period.

milkman
12-09-2015, 09:57 AM

Here's the constructive discussion.

I won't speak to the Buffalo game, but in the Raider game, Alex did take a couple of shots early, but the fumbles by Maclin and Kelce flipped field position.

The Chiefs were starting drives inside of their own 15, and mostly inside their 10.

That, along with the loss of Allen, leaving them with poor protection, saw Alex with little time in the pocket.

A 30 yard interception from the 30 yard line is almost as good as a punt.

A 30 yard interception from the 10 yard line is not nearly as good as a punt.

Conservative decisons is that situation was absolutely the best decision.

It had nothing to do with the defense.

It had everything to do with circumstance.

You're "his back against the wall" bullshit is just that.

milkman
12-09-2015, 10:01 AM
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/11/30/pro-one-big-reason-to-watch-out-for-alex-smith-chiefs/
Alex Smith has been a more aggressive QB during the winning streak, but the defenses incredible run of setting up short fields is pulling the wool over people's eyes in way overstating how aggressive Smith has become. Here's an excellent article with good stats that back what I've been saying the past few weeks. I wish it broke it up by game too because I understand he's been more aggressive in some games than others.

Alex needs to approach the remaining games like he did sd game 1 and buffalo. Period.

If they went game by game, it almost certainly would show that this Buffalo game was at the top of an upward trend that started 4 game prior.

chiefzilla1501
12-09-2015, 10:38 AM
Here's the constructive discussion.

I won't speak to the Buffalo game, but in the Raider game, Alex did take a couple of shots early, but the fumbles by Maclin and Kelce flipped field position.

The Chiefs were starting drives inside of their own 15, and mostly inside their 10.

That, along with the loss of Allen, leaving them with poor protection, saw Alex with little time in the pocket.

A 30 yard interception from the 30 yard line is almost as good as a punt.

A 30 yard interception from the 10 yard line is not nearly as good as a punt.

Conservative decisons is that situation was absolutely the best decision.

It had nothing to do with the defense.

It had everything to do with circumstance.

You're "his back against the wall" bullshit is just that.

I back how we approached sd and the second half of the Buffalo game. Detroit was a good performance by Alex, but it didn't require an aggressive approach. He beat Detroit with his legs.

The Oakland and buffalo games are good examples, however, of two different Alex smith's. The first half of Buffalo looked like conservative Alex Smith. And we got stonewalled. You can explain it any way you want, but vs Oakland, before our three turnovers... When we were down a TD, we led two 80yard drives and a kelce fumble. When we were tied, we punted 4 times and Maclin killed a drive with a fumble. There are hints that Alex is better at taking charge of a game regardless of circumsrance. But we still have a massive three year history of Alex repeatedly turning into a surprisingly good attacking QB when his back is against the wall (see every Denver game before this year, green Bay, Oakland last year, all of end of 2013).

We're not totally on different pages. I agree with you that there's a lot to like about the new Alex Smith. I just disagree with how often the old Alex Smith has popped his head in. Or that we shouldn't be concerned that he could easily default back to this version, which you and I both agree is NOT the alex Smith we want.

OldSchool
12-09-2015, 10:48 AM
Walter Football is hilarious. The dude just keeps losing money betting against the Chiefs. Eat shit Walter.

BossChief
12-09-2015, 11:43 AM

Thanks.

Espn splits

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/splits/_/id/8416/alex-smith

He has thrown 61 passes between 11-20 yards and has thrown 26 passes that traveled 21+ yards in the air.

All last year he only threw 18 passes that traveled 21+ yards in the air.

Mile High Mania
12-09-2015, 12:21 PM
Espn splits

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/splits/_/id/8416/alex-smith

He has thrown 61 passes between 11-20 yards and has thrown 26 passes that traveled 21+ yards in the air.

All last year he only threw 18 passes that traveled 21+ yards in the air.

So many numbers, nice find.

26 passes beyond 21 yards, completed 9.
87 passes beyond 11 yards
94 passes behind the LOS

75% of his passes are behind the LOS or less than 10 yards... that will get you the dink/dunk reputation. I doubt that's too different than others, I'll look, but would bet Manning's was similar before he went out. (edit) Manning was 10 of 39 beyond 21 yards. 203 behind the LOS or less than 10 - for 63%. Again, not too terribly different.

Tom Brady is 15 for 44 beyond 21 yards... has thrown 329 behind the LOS or less than 10 - for 77%. Tom Brady is a higher percentage dinker than Alex.

alpha_omega
12-09-2015, 12:24 PM
Well, he is right...the number is too high. Other than that, i didn't see anything else remotely accurate.

chiefzilla1501
12-09-2015, 12:34 PM
So many numbers, nice find.

26 passes beyond 21 yards, completed 9.
87 passes beyond 11 yards
94 passes behind the LOS

75% of his passes are behind the LOS or less than 10 yards... that will get you the dink/dunk reputation. I doubt that's too different than others, I'll look, but would bet Manning's was similar before he went out. (edit) Manning was 10 of 39 beyond 21 yards. 203 behind the LOS or less than 10 - for 63%. Again, not too terribly different.

Something has always seemed fuzzy about espn situational stats. Pff is a lot of garbage, but I do trust their objective measures more (e.g. How far did a pass travel?) they claim 34% but that his average distance of throw was 6 whereas the league leader was 11. As milkman said, I'd be curious to see this game by game. Or cut by situation.

Mile High Mania
12-09-2015, 12:36 PM
Something has always seemed fuzzy about espn situational stats. Pff is a lot of garbage, but I do trust their objective measures more (e.g. How far did a pass travel?) they claim 34% but that his average distance of throw was 6 whereas the league leader was 11. As milkman said, I'd be curious to see this game by game. Or cut by situation.

I made an edit as you were replying...

Tom Brady is 15 for 44 beyond 21 yards... has thrown 329 behind the LOS or less than 10 - for 77%. Tom Brady is a higher percentage dinker than Alex. Alex and Tom are tied at 34% for completions/attempts beyond 21 yards.

FringeNC
12-09-2015, 12:38 PM
Games 1-6 offensive rank 27, defensive rank 19
Games 7-12 offensive rank 5, defensive rank 1

MMXcalibur
12-09-2015, 12:45 PM
I think the Chargers have pretty much given up.

If the Chiefs get a two-possession lead early on, I think the Chargers throw in the towel.

chiefzilla1501
12-09-2015, 12:49 PM
I made an edit as you were replying...

Tom Brady is 15 for 44 beyond 21 yards... has thrown 329 behind the LOS or less than 10 - for 77%. Tom Brady is a higher percentage dinker than Alex. Alex and Tom are tied at 34% for completions/attempts beyond 21 yards.

It doesn't entirely surprise me. But he does it differently. I don't think there's a qb in history who spreads a field horizontally as well as Brady does. He may he the best dink dunk QB in history.

BigCatDaddy
12-09-2015, 12:50 PM
Chargers need to go full rebuild and trade us Rivers.

Mile High Mania
12-09-2015, 12:53 PM
It doesn't entirely surprise me. But he does it differently. I don't think there's a qb in history who spreads a field horizontally as well as Brady does. He may he the best dink dunk QB in history.

The dude is phenomenal.

TimBone
12-09-2015, 01:16 PM
Sorry, Bone. That's just not correct. In 5 out of the 6 wins in the streak, the Chiefs have won by double digits. The 1 game they didn't, it was 8 points. The offense is on fire right now.
Yeah, but a lot of our points have been from great field position handed to the offense. If this offense had to consistently put long drives together, I think they'd still fail.

Once again, they have been improved, but they still show signs of struggling a lot of times.

TLO
12-09-2015, 01:22 PM
LMAO
http://i.imgur.com/eSX5q.gif

Mr. Laz
12-09-2015, 01:29 PM
I've never seen him not question a draft choice of ours, that I can recall.

The Eagles fan part might explain part of his hate... Walrus

He started hating the Chiefs long before Andy Reid got to KC.

JohnnyHammersticks
12-09-2015, 02:06 PM
Based on Walter's weekly results, he's down $6,775 on the season so far. Picking against the spread and betting the amounts he's betting, it would be hard to lose as much as Walter loses even if you were trying to lose. You could literally flip a coin and do better. He's terrible, one of the worst at game prediction in the business. He knows absolutely nothing.

In fact, if anyone here needs a side-business for some extra cash, just go contrarian on Walter's weekly picks and you can make yourself some nice side coin.

Halfcan
12-09-2015, 04:15 PM
Just like last time they were really, really, really sure we'd lose in SD.

These guys are a ****ing joke.

I'd love to see how accurate their draft mocks are every year. I'm guessing the numbers are pretty underwhelming.

Not just lose to the Chargers-they were suppose to hang 38 points on us. Pretty much blow us out of San Diego. :rolleyes:

ModSocks
12-09-2015, 04:18 PM
He started hating the Chiefs long before Andy Reid got to KC.

They probably read CP over there and they just wanna troll us.

"Let's project another RG in the 1st, that'll get their goatees in a twist." /high five

Color Red
12-09-2015, 05:37 PM
KANSAS CITY OFFENSE: Speaking of dink-and-dunk offenses, the Chiefs will once again utilize this type of attack. It's worked well for them during their winning streak, and it'll continue to be effective until they play a strong opponent for once.

I hope KC opponents keep saying this as the season goes on. Keep thinking that we wouldn't look for pass plays to Maclin, Kelce, or Wilson down the field.

Halfcan
12-09-2015, 05:42 PM
I think the Chargers have pretty much given up.

If the Chiefs get a two-possession lead early on, I think the Chargers throw in the towel.

I hope our D. gives Rivers the Ryan Leaf treatment this sunday.

Just look what we have done to AFC west QB's this season.

Rivers- beat him up all day for a home loss.
Manning- 0.0 5 Int's.- home loss
Carr-3 fourth quarter Int's. including a pick 6-home loss.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-09-2015, 05:50 PM
Meanwhile, David Carr, presumably angry about his little brother's shortcomings this past week, just said the Chiefs would lose to SD and Oakland to close out the year on Around the League on NFLN.

Oh, and he also had the Steelers and Bills winning out to get the playoff spots, and even said Pittsburgh was the hottest team in the league right now.

Glad to see David doesn't just suck at professional football.....

MotherfuckerJones
12-09-2015, 06:57 PM
Lol who gives a fuck about David Carr honestly. He was a bum.

tmax63
12-09-2015, 07:39 PM
To be honest Pittsburgh is hot right now. I don't see the Bills making it all the way though.

Saccopoo
12-09-2015, 08:09 PM
Meanwhile, David Carr, presumably angry about his little brother's shortcomings this past week, just said the Chiefs would lose to SD and Oakland to close out the year on Around the League on NFLN.

Oh, and he also had the Steelers and Bills winning out to get the playoff spots, and even said Pittsburgh was the hottest team in the league right now.

Really?

stevieray
12-09-2015, 09:02 PM
Games 1-6 offensive rank 27, defensive rank 19
Games 7-12 offensive rank 5, defensive rank 1

:eek:

:rockon:

KChiefs1
12-09-2015, 09:06 PM

Yeah saw that dumbass on NFLN.

KChiefs1
12-09-2015, 09:07 PM
Really?

I saw it too.

TLO
12-09-2015, 09:15 PM

http://i.imgur.com/eSX5q.gif

Frosty
12-09-2015, 10:04 PM
even said Pittsburgh was the hottest team in the league right now.

Pittsburgh? The team that lost two weeks ago before getting to beat up on a bad Indy team?

Mr. Flopnuts
12-09-2015, 11:24 PM
WalterFootball really, really, really hates the Chiefs.

RINGLEADER
12-10-2015, 01:08 AM
WalterFootball really, really, really hates the Chiefs.

Why?

MMXcalibur
12-10-2015, 01:57 AM
Why?

Hank Stram matriculated himself balls deep inside Walter's mother.

Toby Waller
12-10-2015, 05:58 AM

I'm just quoting for future reference.
I'm also picking SD to win Sunday.
Divisional splits are usually a good bet