PDA

View Full Version : Royals 2015 Royals Post Season Highlights

petegz28
12-10-2015, 04:04 PM
One of the better videos I have seen.....still have goosebumps from watching it

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hg0j-9XBTHs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And if it's a Q it's a worthy Q so.....

Chiefspants
12-10-2015, 04:16 PM
That one is pretty good. I prefer this one due to its superior video quality and coverage of each game.

?v=3ErJnnJaA9I

Saul Good
12-10-2015, 04:19 PM
Watched this one last night. It's the best I've seen, but it's an hour and a half long.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ErJnnJaA9I

Spott
12-10-2015, 05:34 PM
They all give me wood.

Archie F. Swin
12-10-2015, 06:02 PM
Has only one DVD set been published chronicling the season/post-season?

suzzer99
12-10-2015, 06:37 PM
Hey guise...

WE WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!

KChiefs1
12-10-2015, 07:28 PM
The special on MLBN is pretty good.

mr. tegu
12-10-2015, 10:35 PM
I like the videos the best that mix in various sources for the play calling. That long one is good because it covers all of the important plays but I would love to hear more radio calls mixed in. Or replaying certain bigger plays with a different call.

TribalElder
12-11-2015, 02:26 AM
I would have liked them to have kept zobrist

12-11-2015, 05:32 AM
I could watch that 9th inning over and over. When Ned pulled Salvy for Dyson you just knew something special was about to happen.

EDIT

I meant from the 9th inning on.
Getting to watch Harvey go from Hero to goat was very enjoyable. LMAO

-King-
12-11-2015, 05:46 AM
Wow, did we all decide to watch Royals videos yesterday?

Red Dawg
12-11-2015, 07:26 PM
Watched this one last night. It's the best I've seen, but it's an hour and a half long.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ErJnnJaA9I

Super great. Get some popcorn and act like its a movie. Love the dramatic music.

BigRock
12-11-2015, 07:46 PM
I heard the MLB produced one with Paul Rudd narrating kinda sucks. Just World Series clips and nothing about the season. Anyone seen it?

SPchief
12-11-2015, 07:51 PM
I heard the MLB produced one with Paul Rudd narrating kinda sucks. Just World Series clips and nothing about the season. Anyone seen it?

Well, it's called "The 2015 World Series" So uhh....

And it's not even out yet, will air Dec. 27h

BigRock
12-11-2015, 08:32 PM
Well, it's called "The 2015 World Series" So uhh....

And it's not even out yet, will air Dec. 27h

It's been out since the 1st. And apparently you have to go back to the dark ages for the last time the WS film didn't cover the winning team's season in any way.

jjjayb
12-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Wow. The music in the video in the OP sucks. Turned it off after a few minutes. The 2nd video? Incredible music that really pumps you up.

Bearcat
12-11-2015, 09:10 PM
That 97 minute video is perfect, downloaded it last night.... first time I've seen every hit of that epic inning against the Astros since it happened, every other highlight starts with the bases loaded (including OP).

Bought the WS DVD the other day. I might even delete game 5 off my DVR one day.... :shrug:

tk13
12-11-2015, 09:21 PM

I bought it. I think fans of sports teams, music groups, etc... are often too critical of documentaries about subjects they're really into. However, I think this time the criticism is pretty fair.

It does a decent enough job of covering the WS... but I was surprised how quick it jumped into it. There is an intro, but it's just mostly about how kids dream of playing in the WS, then it jumps into it. I haven't seen every World Series film, but even from what little I've seen there's usually a little build up, then the final 75-80% of the film is World Series recap.

Not the end of the world but kind of a shame with this team because of all the crazy playoff games they had, let alone the fact they got to game 7 last year. They didn't even bring up the fact that this team had so many crazy comebacks until game 4, late into the film.

suzzer99
12-11-2015, 10:09 PM
Yeah and they left out the nail-biting final 1/2 inning vs. the Jays.

suzzer99
12-11-2015, 10:11 PM
My new weekend pastime: take 1/2 a vicodin, make a stiff drink and watch an entire playoff or WS game on youtube from start to finish. I watched some of the best ones. Now I'm going to go back and start with Astros game 1.

BigRock
12-12-2015, 07:41 AM
I bought it. I think fans of sports teams, music groups, etc... are often too critical of documentaries about subjects they're really into. However, I think this time the criticism is pretty fair.

It does a decent enough job of covering the WS... but I was surprised how quick it jumped into it. There is an intro, but it's just mostly about how kids dream of playing in the WS, then it jumps into it. I haven't seen every World Series film, but even from what little I've seen there's usually a little build up, then the final 75-80% of the film is World Series recap.

Not the end of the world but kind of a shame with this team because of all the crazy playoff games they had, let alone the fact they got to game 7 last year. They didn't even bring up the fact that this team had so many crazy comebacks until game 4, late into the film.

Yeah, that's basically what I had heard. And as you said, some people are overly critical about these things, so I wondered if it was just an overreaction.