PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Are the Chiefs winning sustainably?

Pages : 1 [2]

Discuss Thrower
12-13-2015, 09:30 PM
If Chiefs go to AFCCG Alex will be here until he retires.

Not even.

Smith is the unquestioned starter as long as Reid is the HC.

milkman
12-13-2015, 09:31 PM
I've had Clay on ignore for over a year now, and he annoys me as much as ever because of threads like this.

I have never placed anyone on ignore.

He's an attention whore.

He wins because everyone here gives him what he craves, even you and I, with these responses.

O.city
12-13-2015, 09:31 PM
I think it was milkman who once spoke of arrogant idiots?

Hammock Parties
12-13-2015, 09:32 PM
Things that make ya go hmm...

Really? They scored 28 points. Bad comparison.

Sassy Squatch
Alex Smith had some flashes in the pan today, but that's about it. Only one of those was a passing play, and that was the audible he threw to Wilson.

-King-
I've had Clay on ignore for over a year now, and he annoys me as much as ever because of threads like this.
I don't understand why people still respond to him. And then they're surprised when he keeps trolling.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaFace
I have never placed anyone on ignore.

He's an attention whore.

He wins because everyone here gives him what he craves, even you and I, with these responses.

Yep. Which is why I wouldn't care at all if here were banned. He's very good at what he does, and we (collectively) can't help but give him every bit of attention we can.

Eleazar
12-13-2015, 09:33 PM
I think that what's sustainable about this winning streak is the fact that they've won a lot of games in different ways. Winning ugly, or when one phase of the game isn't working, or when a lesser team frustrates you for 4 quarters and you just have to grind it out, like today... those things are indicative of a team that's maturing.

I don't think this team is good enough or deep enough to contend, but there's no reason to suspect that they couldn't win a wild card game.

This team is certainly better than the one that would have won a playoff game against the Colts, were it not for the worst defensive collapse probably in the history of man.

O.city
12-13-2015, 09:33 PM
I don't understand why people still respond to him. And then they're surprised when he keeps trolling.
Posted via Mobile Device

This

Anyong Bluth
12-13-2015, 09:35 PM
I just skim over his posts anymore.
Exactly. I'll give a scan of the first sentence or 2, after that you can skip the bullshit most of the time.

Saves a lot of time, when I've only read about 0.2% of his disturbing post count. Which is why I couldn't care less about if he's banned or not. He ropes in the idiots that want to be corralled.

milkman
12-13-2015, 09:35 PM
Yep. Which is why I wouldn't care at all if here were banned. He's very good at what he does, and we (collectively) can't help but give him every bit of attention we can.

And I think banning him continues what has become a Star like moderation.

Bob Dole and Bwana, and even Flop, have become like Denise's little bitches at the Star Board.

Eleazar
12-13-2015, 09:38 PM
Exactly. I'll give a scan of the first sentence or 2, after that you can skip the bullshit most of the time.

Saves a lot of time, when I've only read about 0.2% of his disturbing post count. Which is why I couldn't care less about if he's banned or not. He ropes in the idiots that want to be corralled.

He'd have been banned 5 or 10 years ago if he weren't buddied up with a few people. An unknown troll wouldn't be permitted to get away with the same act

Bearcat
12-13-2015, 09:38 PM

Is he derailing other threads though?

I mean, this one is so obvious and was going to come down to the same old arguments with or without him.

But, if other threads are still becoming all about his Alex Smith thing and what not, then maybe we should do something about it... I've seen him kicked out of many threads, so I have a feeling we should, but I know at least some of that is Bob Dole fucking with him.

DaFace
12-13-2015, 09:39 PM

I mean, this one is so obvious and was going to come down to the same old arguments with or without him.

But, if other threads are still becoming all about his Alex Smith thing and what not, then maybe we should do something about it... I've seen him kicked out of many threads, so I have a feeling we should, but I know at least some of that is Bob Dole fucking with him.

Meh, I dunno. This one is worse than other recent ones, I'll agree.

jspchief
12-13-2015, 09:40 PM
I felt like Buffalo and Oak were good wins. Slow start but put the game away in gritty wins.

This game was an abortion they were lucky to win.

Play calling was terrible imo. Every drive should have looked like that TD drive, but Andy just can't get out of his own way. Should have been a lopsided ToP game with 250 rushing yards.

O.city
12-13-2015, 09:43 PM
I felt like Buffalo and Oak were good wins. Slow start but put the game away in gritty wins.

Play calling was terrible imo. Every drive should have looked like that TD drive, but Andy just can't get out of his own way. Should have been a lopsided ToP game with 250 rushing yards.

Yeah, I felt like they should have been pounding the ball alot more

New World Order
12-13-2015, 09:43 PM
Not even.

Smith is the unquestioned starter as long as Reid is the HC.

And when do you see Reid cutting Smith lose? Not anytime soon.

Bearcat
12-13-2015, 09:44 PM
Meh, I dunno. This one is worse than other recent ones, I'll agree.

I know people said things were better without him, but I think as long as it's on topic and not Blackbobbing threads, there's not really anything wrong... and that greasemonkey script is great.

Discuss Thrower
12-13-2015, 09:45 PM
And when do you see Reid cutting Smith lose? Not anytime soon.

He doesn't.

Sassy Squatch
12-13-2015, 09:45 PM

I remember a 3rd down and short play where they tossed it way out left and it got blown up horribly in the backfield. Dumb shit like that has got to stop if we want any semblance of a chance.

Anyong Bluth
12-13-2015, 09:46 PM
I know people said things were better without him, but I think as long as it's on topic and not Blackbobbing threads, there's not really anything wrong... and that greasemonkey script is great.

What are you talking about?
We're talking about sustainability of winning. . .

(Play along)

tk13
12-13-2015, 09:47 PM

But, if other threads are still becoming all about his Alex Smith thing and what not, then maybe we should do something about it... I've seen him kicked out of many threads, so I have a feeling we should, but I know at least some of that is Bob Dole ****ing with him.

I usually am anti-banning, but that's why I am not going to defend him if he gets whacked. Other people like Denise or KnowMo were usually fairly contained. This guy is everywhere, posts far more than anyone else, and pretty much everything he talks about is the exact same thing over and over. It's all an attempt to derail whatever topic it is into something Alex Smith or how the Chiefs are about to fail, and bring attention to himself. What's the point?

I really don't think he should be banned but if there were some way to come up with a post limit, maybe that would be better. Honestly, as mentioned in this thread by others... I skim over 75% of his posts anymore. He has almost 100,000 more posts than any other person on this site though. When most of them are attempts to troll, of course that's going to seem pretty pervasive.

Bearcat
12-13-2015, 09:47 PM
What are you talking about?
We're talking about sustainability of winning. . .

(Play along)

Oh shit, now I have to ban myself from the thread.

Bearcat
12-13-2015, 10:00 PM
I usually am anti-banning, but that's why I am not going to defend him if he gets whacked. Other people like Denise or KnowMo were usually fairly contained. This guy is everywhere, posts far more than anyone else, and pretty much everything he talks about is the exact same thing over and over. It's all an attempt to derail whatever topic it is into something Alex Smith or how the Chiefs are about to fail, and bring attention to himself. What's the point?

I really don't think he should be banned but if there were some way to come up with a post limit, maybe that would be better. Honestly, as mentioned in this thread by others... I skim over 75% of his posts anymore. He has almost 100,000 more posts than any other person on this site though. When most of them are attempts to troll, of course that's going to seem pretty pervasive.

I did find a mod for throttling the number of posts that could basically be applied to single users.... :hmmm:

I agree, Blackbob and others are gone in large part for that reason, SDW was canned for it around the same time as Clay. I'll mention it in the mod forum, if the shit is getting out of hand in several threads again, I agree something should be done. Not so much this thread though.

Anyong Bluth
12-13-2015, 10:01 PM

I don't think you can ban him simply because he's got to be generating ad revenue by virtue of how much he has to refresh CP . [emoji103] [emoji90]
He's literally his own click-bait.

Anyong Bluth
12-13-2015, 10:02 PM
Oh shit, now I have to ban myself from the thread.
I'm sorry, but you did this to yourself.

Bl00dyBizkitz
12-13-2015, 10:28 PM
Awful conditions. Division Rivals. In both of the last 2 weeks we've played. I've seen enough of these games to know that literally anything can happen.

Not dismissing your point, the Chiefs have been making really uncharacteristic mistakes down the stretch and if they don't pull that shit together, we could be out of the playoff race like that. But I'm not worried, honestly. Guys are still playing hard and playing with confidence. As long as they don't lose that, I think they'll be fine.

Ming the Merciless
12-13-2015, 10:35 PM
Seriously, banning people simply because you don't like their opinions, and labeling it as trolling, is just vaginal bleeding.

Claythan is inside the heads of everyone of you dumbasses.

He owns you.

This.

Everyone should listen to the old man here...

He is right.

If you cant scroll down, or ignore someone..thje problem lies with you.

I think if clay bothers you it must be because there is some truth to what he is saying and you cant handle the truth.

We have sustained these kinds of wins for a while now.....in the regular season. So yes these kinds of wins are sustainable. But can we get that lucky in some playoff games? On the road?

There has to be some % chance of yes, right?

TimBone
12-13-2015, 10:50 PM
Hooboy! StevieRay went full True Fan in this bitch.

splatbass
12-13-2015, 11:03 PM
Alex Smith had some flashes in the pan today, but that's about it. Only one of those was a passing play, and that was the audible he threw to Wilson.

Didn't he have another long pass, like 29 yards in the air that was completed?

Saccopoo
12-13-2015, 11:08 PM
In response to the OP, I find this win completely acceptable.

Satisfying.

While the finals score wasn't a thirty burger that we've grown accustomed to the past six/seven weeks, they were in complete control for the whole game. Dee Ford exploded and Kelce dropped another pass.

We found out that we should probably look at drafting a right tackle in Round 1 of the 2016 NFL Draft. And that Alex Smith has a little fire in his belly.

All in all, quite a good game and I like the momentum moving foward into the Baltimore game where we will most likely see the one time CP fan favorite - Jimmy Clausen.

Very exciting!

Mr. Flopnuts
12-13-2015, 11:15 PM
And I think banning him continues what has become a Star like moderation.

Bob Dole and Bwana, and even Flop, have become like Denise's little bitches at the Star Board.

Seriously? I've made like 10 posts this season. And I've banned no one. Fuck off, Dad.

Bowser
12-13-2015, 11:23 PM
Has anyone mentioned just how satisfying it is to win games that Steve Tasker calls for us? Because it really, really is. I would be shocked to find out that he could actually hate the Chiefs more than he already does....

Buzz
12-13-2015, 11:32 PM
I fully expect to get my hopes up and fucked in the end, and that's all I have to say about that.

FloridaMan88
12-13-2015, 11:32 PM
Past two weeks the Chiefs played very sloppy with turnovers and penalties, were missing a ton of players, including two of their arguably best overall players (Houston and Charles) and yet still found ways to win.

splatbass
12-13-2015, 11:33 PM
Has anyone mentioned just how satisfying it is to win games that Steve Tasker calls for us?

Steve Beuerlein too.

Anyong Bluth
12-13-2015, 11:53 PM
Has anyone mentioned just how satisfying it is to win games that Steve Tasker calls for us? Because it really, really is. I would be shocked to find out that he could actually hate the Chiefs more than he already does....

Steve Beuerlein too.
Is there a backstory to either one of these ? Beuerlein seemed especially douchey today.

splatbass
12-13-2015, 11:56 PM
Is there a backstory to either one of these ? Beuerlein seemed especially douchey today.

Beuerlein played for both the Raiders and Broncos.

Anyong Bluth
12-14-2015, 12:03 AM
Beuerlein played for both the Raiders and Broncos.
Ya, I don't know why I always associate him strictly with the Cardinals?

TimBone
12-14-2015, 12:06 AM
Seriously? I've made like 10 posts this season. And I've banned no one. Fuck off, Dad.
Who banned Hootie?

Bowser
12-14-2015, 12:07 AM

I remember back in the day James Hasty getting caught on live TV shoving the bird right into Buerlein's face on the sideline, lol. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Bowser
12-14-2015, 12:09 AM
Who banned Hootie?

I did. None of the mods wanted to be the bad guy, so they gave me mod abilities for like 10 minutes and walked me through the process so they could all have plausible deniability if someone asked them if they banned Hootie. So yeah.

Sorry about that, Hoots.

Toby Waller
12-14-2015, 03:06 AM
if the Chiefs beat Ravens next week,its sustainable.

If they dont.....

Toby Waller
12-14-2015, 03:07 AM
I did. None of the mods wanted to be the bad guy, so they gave me mod abilities for like 10 minutes and walked me through the process so they could all have plausible deniability if someone asked them if they banned Hootie. So yeah.

Sorry about that, Hoots.

well,there goes their cover

RealSNR
12-14-2015, 03:10 AM
Motion to ban SNR and Clay...

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Careful, Icarus. You are flying DANGEROUSLY close to the sun right now.

New World Order
12-14-2015, 03:11 AM
if the Chiefs beat Ravens next week,its sustainable.

If they dont.....

Pitt Man, you were wrong for the 5th consecutive week.

Who do you have for Ravens Chiefs?

Toby Waller
12-14-2015, 03:18 AM
Pitt Man, you were wrong for the 5th consecutive week.

Who do you have for Ravens Chiefs?

not even close to being wrong yet. I could care less about individual wins by them. I stand by them not making playoffs and Bills getting in till its not at all possible.

a lot could happen till next week.I expect Schaub back.
A Chief could be injured in practice or not be fully ready next sunday.
they barely scored 10 today at home and had everything insanely possible go right for them during the last minute.

New World Order
12-14-2015, 03:20 AM
not even close to being wrong yet. I could care less about individual wins by them. I stand by them not making playoffs and Bills getting in till its not at all possible.

they barely scored 10 today at home and had everything insanely possible go right for them during the last minute.

LMAO

Toby Waller
12-14-2015, 03:22 AM
LMAO

LOL the Rams and Eagles have won games with their sorry QBs.
Laugh away but you dont know till next week yet

New World Order
12-14-2015, 03:23 AM
LOL the Rams and Eagles have won games with their sorry QBs.
Laugh away but you dont know till next week yet

Pitt Man you crack me up. I enjoy your posts.

Toby Waller
12-14-2015, 03:28 AM
Pitt Man you crack me up. I enjoy your posts.

fine dude.just dont count any chickens.

glad you enjoy that because some freak gave me a ridiculous infraction

jonzie04
12-14-2015, 03:33 AM

You stand by the Bills getting in? Even if they win out they're not getting in. The Chiefs would have to lose all 3 games, The Steelers would have to lose Two, and the Jets would have to lose two including one to the Bills. Most sites give the Bills less than a 5% chance. Thats a pretty substantial amount this late in the season, when you no longer control your own destiny.

Toby Waller
12-14-2015, 03:37 AM
You stand by the Bills getting in? Even if they win out they're not getting in. The Chiefs would have to lose all 3 games, The Steelers would have to lose Two, and the Jets would have to lose two including one to the Bills. Most sites give the Bills less than a 5% chance. Thats a pretty substantial amount this late in the season, when you no longer control your own destiny.

the Steelers dont have to lose any. The Chiefs do have to lose and its entirely possible till proven next week.

Dallas needs to beat Jets as well..or Patriots need to beat Jets

DaNewGuy
12-14-2015, 03:41 AM
the Steelers dont have to lose any. The Chiefs do have to lose and its entirely possible till proven next week.

Thanks captain obvious

Toby Waller
12-14-2015, 03:42 AM
Thanks captain obvious

tyou are the one who mistakenly said Steelers need to lose. Its not that obvious to you then...oh, the guy above you did

jonzie04
12-14-2015, 03:44 AM
the Steelers dont have to lose any. The Chiefs do have to lose and its entirely possible to proven next week.

:facepalm:

If the Steelers don't lose any then you're pinning your hopes on the Chiefs going 0-3 AND Jets going 1-3 AND the Bills winning out.

The Bills are done dude..

You need either a complete collapse by the Chiefs or Steelers, and the Jets.

Well I guess just a complete collapse by any 2 out of the 3 teams, but the biggest thing in any scenario would be 0-3 by the Chiefs, and a Win over the Jets.

Toby Waller
12-14-2015, 03:48 AM
:facepalm:

If the Steelers don't lose any then you're pinning your hopes on the Chiefs going 0-3 AND Jets going 1-3 AND the Bills winning out.

The Bills are done dude..

You need either a complete collapse by the Chiefs or Steelers, and the Jets.

the Steelers wont collapse. The Chiefs and Jets do quite often.
You know this all too well.

jonzie04
12-14-2015, 03:50 AM

Good luck. Even if the Chiefs and Jets do collapse, you're counting on a team that lost 4 straight SB's to win out.

http://i.imgur.com/3QOo7cj.png

Toby Waller
12-14-2015, 03:54 AM
Good luck. Even if the Chiefs and Jets do collapse, you're counting on a team that lost 4 straight SB's to win out.

none of that has a damn thing to do with the here and now.

That Said,these Chiefs arent Chiefs of the past either but they also still have an acid test to pass

jonzie04
12-14-2015, 04:00 AM
none of that has a damn thing to do with the here and now.

That Said,these Chiefs arent Chiefs of the past either but they also still have an acid test to pass

Then what do the Chiefs and Jets pasts have to do with the here and now?

Toby Waller
12-14-2015, 04:04 AM
Then what do the Chiefs and Jets pasts have to do with the here and now?

that was covered in the sentence below that you didnt highlight, sheesh

Baby Lee
12-14-2015, 04:04 AM
Shut the fuck up SNR.

jonzie04
12-14-2015, 04:05 AM
that was covered in the sentence below that you didnt highlight, sheesh

Maybe I didn't zoom in far enough.

http://i.imgur.com/VjwxscM.png

Baby Lee
12-14-2015, 04:06 AM
I weep for you.

So long as you're weeping.

Toby Waller
12-14-2015, 04:07 AM
Maybe I didn't zoom in far enough.

that makes no difference till it does or doesnt happen.
percentage sites are no more reliable or truthful or honest or factual than a bookie is

Baby Lee
12-14-2015, 04:09 AM
They looked beatable prior as well. They were starting that "choke sweat" a few weeks ago and with the Texans beating them at home on a nationally televised game said 2 things to me. Texans are finding their groove and the Bengals are not as good as advertised and have officially started the annual defication in pants routine.

If last night was anything like Texans in their groove, . . .

jonzie04
12-14-2015, 04:11 AM
that makes no difference till it does or doesnt happen.
percentage sites are no more reliable or truthful or honest or factual than a bookie is

Miracles do happen. I'll give you that.

Toby Waller
12-14-2015, 04:13 AM
Miracles do happen. I'll give you that.

it wont remotely be a miracle if it does happen

Baby Lee
12-14-2015, 04:15 AM
"Great teams win beautifully".

what are those vertical marks placed before and after this shit sentence for?

jonzie04
12-14-2015, 04:15 AM
it wont remotely be a miracle if it does happen

<5% Chance = Miracle.
I think that 5% is Generous though. 1% sounds more reasonable.

Toby Waller
12-14-2015, 04:22 AM
<5% Chance = Miracle.

each team has their own chances they are looking for.
It has nothing to do with one team having a 5% chance.
Thats what's stupid about the whole thing.

everything has to go right for the other teams too. They all have to win something. They arent working for Buffalo and Buffalo isnt working for them.
You cant put a percentage on that.

Toby Waller
12-14-2015, 04:24 AM
<5% Chance = Miracle.

miracles have nothing to do with guys getting paid to run around and catch balls for absurd amounts of money

New World Order
12-14-2015, 05:30 AM

Pitt Man, Buffalo doesn't have a snow ball's chance in hell at making the playoffs.

KC's not going to drop any games to Baltimore or Cleveland. I think Baltimore currently has the worst roster in NFL history. If they started the exact team they have now at the beginning of the year there is no doubt in my mind they would go 0-16.

New World Order
12-14-2015, 05:36 AM
Pitt Man are you a Denver or Buffalo fan?

New World Order
12-14-2015, 05:37 AM
miracles have nothing to do with guys getting paid to run around and catch balls for absurd amounts of money

Isn't it kind of crazy we watch and actually root for a team to win? I mean, as you said, they make millions of dollars win or lose.

I think the fans care way more than the players, but it's still good entertainment.

Toby Waller
12-14-2015, 05:53 AM
Pitt Man are you a Denver or Buffalo fan?

not primarily either one.
I like sports history and appreciate both teams

ThaVirus
12-14-2015, 06:50 AM
The offense needs to be better and more consistent. It seems they're working on that part for sure. I liked the aggression of going downfield yesterday, especially after the DJ INT which I was sure would lead to a kneel down.

The punt return unit is easily the single worst unit on this team right now and I don't think it's close. They're really fucking the offense over on about 85% of punts, it seems.

Just clean this shit up already. Yesterday was a slop heap.

Skyy God
12-14-2015, 07:53 AM
I see this smelly poster is a fucktard.....

Anyong Bluth
12-14-2015, 11:16 AM
I see this smelly poster is hilarious... .

It is what it is, simply because it was what it has become.

Saccopoo
12-14-2015, 11:19 AM
Pitt Man, Buffalo doesn't have a snow ball's chance in hell at making the playoffs.

KC's not going to drop any games to Baltimore or Cleveland. I think Baltimore currently has the worst roster in NFL history. If they started the exact team they have now at the beginning of the year there is no doubt in my mind they would go 0-16.

http://i2.nyt.com/images/2015/12/14/sports/14convo-clausen/14convo-clausen-master768-v2.jpg

BlackHelicopters
12-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Must prove themselves in the playoffs . Winning streak will mean nothing if we don't have success in January and eventually February.

TEX
12-14-2015, 11:24 AM
Isn't it kind of crazy we watch and actually root for a team to win? I mean, as you said, they make millions of dollars win or lose.

I think the fans care way more than the players, but it's still good entertainment.

I agree for the most part, but I bet the great players really care.

carcosa
12-14-2015, 12:31 PM
rainy game.

true

Pasta Little Brioni
12-14-2015, 01:36 PM
Yes. This is a Direkshun quality thread.

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN
12-14-2015, 01:39 PM
This is the NFL and any team can beat any other team on any given day. It mostly comes down to which team wants it more and which team makes the fewest mistakes. You're never as good as you look when you win and you're never as bad as you look when you lose. The Chiefs have lots of desire to win right now and they are finding ways to win. That's all you can do on any given Sunday. Perfection will never be reached as long as humans are playing the game. We can win just as much as every other team.

Contrarian
12-14-2015, 02:28 PM
The refs were outright awful today. I mean, awful.

The call on Kelce was ticky-tac, as was the "holding call" on Jah Reid when his defensive lineman fell down. Rivers should have been called at least four times for allowing the play clock to expire.

The refs also screwed up by not putting time on the clock after a past second SD timeout call.

All in all, it was probably the worst officiated game I've seen in years.

Yes, it was absolutely pathetic and so was the Raider Bronco game. The Raiders were interfered with many times yesterday, twice in the end zone, that would have resulted in a much higher score over the Broncos.

NoGodsNoReids
12-14-2015, 02:33 PM
Yes, it was absolutely pathetic and so was the Raider Bronco game. The Raiders were interfered with many times yesterday, twice in the end zone, that would have resulted in a much higher score over the Broncos.

Could say the same for the Chargers who, if they had gotten one of those two PI calls, would have beat the Chiefs.

ThaVirus
12-14-2015, 02:35 PM
Where are all these trolls coming from???

Toby Waller
12-14-2015, 02:35 PM
I see this smelly poster is a ****tard.....

Why? Just because I don't chirp the company mantra like the rest of the sheep?
The Chiefs have what appears that looks like a slightly good chance. Nothing I say,good or bad,will affect that outcome.
I doubt anyone will know if they qualify till after the game in week 17. So until then the educated guess is they won't qualify.
Until they have a season like a Denver,Bengals, any obvious winning team. It's more than likely a safe bet they don't get in.
I'm waiting till all the Ravens and Chiefs team reports and personnel and injury reports are in till I decide who has a good chance to win this game.
I really don't see how an adult can hate another adult for thinking that way ,while I'll admit that's wasting too much time on an entertainment product

ModSocks
12-14-2015, 02:37 PM
It's so funny watching Chiefs fans try to cope with winning w/o a 300yrd, 40+ attempt per game passer.

Some of them, like goqueer, and apparently SNR, don't know how to handle it.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-14-2015, 02:43 PM
Where are all these trolls coming from???

I take it as a good sign.

No one trolls when the team is doing poorly. It's not like they could make us feel worse about the team than we probably already are.

It's only when you're doing well they feel the need to try and take you down a peg.

Their presence is a good (albeit annoying) sign they're worried we're moving in the right direction.

BigMeatballDave
12-14-2015, 03:23 PM
Could say the same for the Chargers who, if they had gotten one of those two PI calls, would have beat the Chiefs.

GFY

NoGodsNoReids
12-14-2015, 03:29 PM
GFY

Mad because you can hardly eek out a victory over a dumpster fire of a Chargers team.

BigMeatballDave
12-14-2015, 03:33 PM
Mad because you can hardly eek out a victory over a dumpster fire of a Chargers team.

No because your mom won't swallow.

Chiefspants
12-14-2015, 03:33 PM
I take it as a good sign.

No one trolls when the team is doing poorly. It's not like they could make us feel worse about the team than we probably already are.

It's only when you're doing well they feel the need to try and take you down a peg.

Their presence is a good (albeit annoying) sign they're worried we're moving in the right direction.

I agree. I wholly enjoyed the Mets' trolls who raided the forum after they won Game 3.

It's a shame they didn't hang around.

TimBone
12-14-2015, 03:42 PM

Sorry about that, Hoots.
Seems legit.

Anyong Bluth
12-14-2015, 07:55 PM
This is the NFL and any team can beat any other team on any given day. It mostly comes down to which team wants it more and which team makes the fewest mistakes. You're never as good as you look when you win and you're never as bad as you look when you lose. The Chiefs have lots of desire to win right now and they are finding ways to win. That's all you can do on any given Sunday. Perfection will never be reached as long as humans are playing the game. We can win just as much as every other team.
I believe you just wrote the back cover for an 'Any Given Sunday' dvd.

Anyong Bluth
12-14-2015, 07:59 PM
No because your mom won't swallow.
Admittedly, this does piss me off!

If she complains, next time you go down on her, lay down saran wrap. Simply explain you don't like to swallow either.

Smed1065
12-14-2015, 11:00 PM
The offense had 6 plays on the day that gained 18 or more yards, and three came in the five plays that followed that run.

RealSNR
12-14-2015, 11:27 PM
It's so funny watching Chiefs fans try to cope with winning w/o a 300yrd, 40+ attempt per game passer.

Some of them, like goqueer, and apparently SNR, don't know how to handle it.

I'm not demanding that. I'm letting Alex be his usual pedestrian self.

This thread is all about quality team play. Doing the things you're supposed to, like not committing OPI when your RB takes it 70 yards to the house.

jspchief
12-14-2015, 11:35 PM

This thread is all about quality team play. Doing the things you're supposed to, like not committing OPI when your RB takes it 70 yards to the house.
That pick may have been the reason it went for a TD in the first place.

RealSNR
12-14-2015, 11:40 PM

From what I saw, I seriously doubt it

-King-
12-15-2015, 02:30 AM

Chiefs are the only team to ever have a big play taken away because of a penalty.
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief
12-15-2015, 07:27 AM
We're 28-17 (with a good chance to be 31-17 by years end) under Reid.

11-5
9-7
Good chance to be 11-5 again

We've dealt with major injuries each year and continued to win games.

We run the ball with the best of them and are one of the most effecient passing teams...paired with a defense with game changers at every level, I'm not sure how this brand of winning isn't sustainable.

Bearcat
12-15-2015, 07:39 AM
We're 28-17 (with a good chance to be 31-17 by years end) under Reid.

11-5
9-7
Good chance to be 11-5 again

We've dealt with major injuries each year and continued to win games.

We run the ball with the best of them and are one of the most effecient passing teams...paired with a defense with game changers at every level, I'm not sure how this brand of winning isn't sustainable.

I believe the main focus is "when the level of competition eventually ramps up" as the OP states....5-14 against playoff teams (including 2-4 or 3-4 this season depending on if you want to count Houston).

MotherfuckerJones
12-15-2015, 07:42 AM

15-12 Raiders

MotherfuckerJones
12-15-2015, 07:43 AM

15-12 Raiders

MotherfuckerJones
12-15-2015, 07:44 AM
Why? Just because I don't chirp the company mantra like the rest of the sheep?
The Chiefs have what appears that looks like a slightly good chance. Nothing I say,good or bad,will affect that outcome.
I doubt anyone will know if they qualify till after the game in week 17. So until then the educated guess is they won't qualify.
Until they have a season like a Denver,Bengals, any obvious winning team. It's more than likely a safe bet they don't get in.
I'm waiting till all the Ravens and Chiefs team reports and personnel and injury reports are in till I decide who has a good chance to win this game.
I really don't see how an adult can hate another adult for thinking that way ,while I'll admit that's wasting too much time on an entertainment product

No, you're fucking retarded and trolling. We make the playoffs you'll disappear. You come out your rock and start calling for KC to lose each and every week. GFY you dumbass.

-King-
12-15-2015, 08:39 AM
No, you're fucking retarded and trolling. We make the playoffs you'll disappear. You come out your rock and start calling for KC to lose each and every week. GFY you dumbass.
You might be the most easily trolled person on this site
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR
12-15-2015, 08:49 AM
Chiefs are the only team to ever have a big play taken away because of a penalty.
Posted via Mobile Device
They have played like dogshit the past two games.

I want them to stop doing that so they can win a fucking playoff game.

God, this isn't fucking hard to understand.

-King-
12-15-2015, 08:54 AM

I want them to stop doing that so they can win a fucking playoff game.

God, this isn't fucking hard to understand.

Guess what? Patriots played like shit 2 games in a row and lost both. Chiefs played like shit for 2 weeks and won by 21 combined points. I'm not worried.
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city
12-15-2015, 10:09 AM
What's the chiefs current offensive dvoa?

Rausch
12-15-2015, 10:26 AM
Guess what? Patriots played like shit 2 games in a row and lost both. Chiefs played like shit for 2 weeks and won by 21 combined points. I'm not worried.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm worried about starting slow vs. a team like the Steelers or Jets.

I think the most important thing is not having a lapse like we did vs. the Bills...

Sandy Vagina
12-15-2015, 10:33 AM

It wasn't..

All Kelce had to do was stand there and wall off the defender as the defender began to flow to the ball. It would have been so easy.. but no.. Kelce was instantly and overly aggressive with contact.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-15-2015, 10:35 AM
Plays like that go unflagged all the time Cheeks. Nfl officiating is fucking garbage and unjustly decides more games than anything else.

Sandy Vagina
12-15-2015, 10:37 AM
Plays like that go unflagged all the time Cheeks. Nfl officiating is ****ing garbage and unjustly decides more games than anything else.

I don't disagree at all.

Just sayin'... Kelce had an easy job on that play... essentially just stand there and be an obstacle for the would-be tackler to work around. Kelce gave the awful refs that opportunity to screw us.

-King-
12-15-2015, 11:49 AM
Plays like that go unflagged all the time Cheeks. Nfl officiating is fucking garbage and unjustly decides more games than anything else.

Don't do stupid shit and you don't have to worry about that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Trivers
12-15-2015, 12:24 PM

I want them to stop doing that so they can win a ****ing playoff game.

God, this isn't ****ing hard to understand.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/98/21/1b/98211bb989a50c61b27383e9f9405924.jpg

MotherfuckerJones
12-15-2015, 12:34 PM

I want them to stop doing that so they can win a ****ing playoff game.

God, this isn't ****ing hard to understand.

Can't play perfect every game. There's ups and downs to a season. Plus three straight games in a monsoon and with injuries it happens. We'll get back on track.

MotherfuckerJones
12-15-2015, 12:35 PM
You might be the most easily trolled person on this site
Posted via Mobile Device

Lol probably.