PDA

View Full Version : Poop Walter Football is at it again

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-18-2015, 03:31 PM
Poor Walter - still doesn't like the Chiefs.
Even when he says the Ravens have no chance, he still has to point out all the flaws in our "overrated" team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kansas City Chiefs (8-5) at Baltimore Ravens (4-9)
Line: Chiefs by 7.5. Total: 41.5.
Las Vegas Hilton Advance Point Spread: Chiefs -5.
Walt's Calculated Line: Chiefs -6.
Sunday, Dec 20, 1:00 ET
Comment on this game

The Game. Edge: Chiefs.

BALTIMORE OFFENSE: The Ravens made some news Monday by signing Ryan Mallett, who agreed to a contract that allows for 14 missed practices because of broken alarms. It was quite the deal for Mallett, who won't have to worry about being late very often.

In all seriousness, the Mallett addition was first seen as a sign that Matt Schaub wouldn't be available for this contest, but Baltimore simply wanted Mallett to groom him as a backup of the future. It'll be either Schaub or Jimmy Clausen in this matchup, which means pick-sixes or checkdowns. It won't matter very much against a ferocious Kansas City defense that has clamped down on bad offenses quite often recently. Tamba Hali and the emerging Dee Ford are going to completely disrupt Baltimore's offensive rhythm.

The Ravens' only hope is to get the ball early and often to Buck Allen. Wait, I just realized how dumb that sounded. Scratch that, Baltimore has no hope. The Chiefs are tied for eighth versus the run in terms of YPC, and over the past month, they've surrendered just 3.13 YPC.

KANSAS CITY OFFENSE:The Ravens have a well-documented liability on this side of the ball. Their secondary has been in shambles all year, and a lacking pass rush doesn't help matters. However, this might not be the worst matchup for them because Alex Smith doesn't have a habit of connecting on deep passes downfield. In fact, Smith was intercepted on a long try to Jeremy Maclin against the Chargers, as his pass was predictably underthrown.

Smith will have some success dinking and dunking, and he'll also pick up some first downs with his legs. However, there is some concern in this regard, as Baltimore defends tight ends extremely well. Smith may not be able to connect with Travis Kelce all that much, which could force some punts.

The Chiefs, of course, will attempt to establish the run. They may not have Spencer Ware, but that's fine because Charcandrick West can handle the workload on his own. Having said that, West may not have the success that most anticipate. Remember when I said the Chiefs were tied for eighth against the rush? The team they're tied with is Baltimore.

RECAP: The Ravens are another team that will be looking to get back to basics following an embarrassing loss. It's a fair point to wonder if they can actually do that, given the number of injuries they've sustained, but there's no question that they'll be battling a team far worse than Seattle this week. That'll give Baltimore a chance to hang around, and it's worth noting that before the Seattle contest, the Ravens hadn't lost by more than eight points to anyone all year.

As for the Chiefs, they're a very overrated team right now. They could've easily lost their previous two games, and I don't think they'll be completely focused here. Thus, I'm picking Baltimore, but I can't say I have much confidence in the selection; I don't really feel like wagering any money on either Clausen or Schaub unless it's against another bad team (like the Dolphins back in Week 13.)

WEDNESDAY THOUGHTS: This spread is falling a bit to -7 -115 or -120, indicating that there's sharp money on Baltimore. It's too early to say for sure, but there's no way the pros will be on Kansas City. This line is too large.

The Psychology. Edge: Ravens.

I don't think the Ravens will have Kansas City's full attention. They'll be looking to get things right following a blowout loss.

The Vegas. Edge: Ravens.

Everyone is betting the Chiefs, of course.
• Percentage of money on Kansas City: 82% (5,000 bets)

The Trends. Edge: Ravens.
• John Harbaugh is 9-3 ATS following a loss of 10+.
• Opening Line: Chiefs -7.5.
• Opening Total: 43.
• Weather: .

Week 15 NFL Pick: Chiefs 16, Ravens 10
Ravens +7.5 (0 Units)
Under 41.5 (0 Units)

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/nflpicks2015_15early.php#jUV8s0xVf2yuypWl.99

Eleazar
12-18-2015, 03:32 PM
What a tool

Sandy Vagina
12-18-2015, 03:34 PM
This is good news for us. WalterF is like the Claynus of the draft world. Butthurt and forever wrong!

DJ's left nut
12-18-2015, 03:37 PM
Yeah, the guy's a fuckstain.

Buuuuuuuuuut.......

He makes a valid point regarding the team's focus. There's a reason it's so hard to go on long winning streaks in the NFL; it takes an otherworldly mental edge to win games week after week after week.

I don't feel like the Chiefs were lacking that in Oakland (Travis Kelce excluded), but I do think they were against SD. Now if we're lucky that was one of those teachable moment games where it slaps them back into reality and they come out this week with renewed sharpness.

But it seems to me that most long winning streaks tend to end after a close W prolongs it. The Chiefs made a TON of mental errors last week. They were arguably more sloppy in that W than they were in some of their earlier Ls. They physically dominated the Chargers but just couldn't seem to stay out of their own way.

That shit will catch up to them. If they didn't learn a valuable lesson last week at home, they could let this one trip them up on the road.

mdchiefsfan
12-18-2015, 03:42 PM

Buuuuuuuuuut.......

He makes a valid point regarding the team's focus. There's a reason it's so hard to go on long winning streaks in the NFL; it takes an otherworldly mental edge to win games week after week after week.

I don't feel like the Chiefs were lacking that in Oakland (Travis Kelce excluded), but I do think they were against SD. Now if we're lucky that was one of those teachable moment games where it slaps them back into reality and they come out this week with renewed sharpness.

But it seems to me that most long winning streaks tend to end after a close W prolongs it. The Chiefs made a TON of mental errors last week. They were arguably more sloppy in that W than they were in some of their earlier Ls. They physically dominated the Chargers but just couldn't seem to stay out of their own way.

That shit will catch up to them. If they didn't learn a valuable lesson last week at home, they could let this one trip them up on the road.

Couldn't agree more. I've been saying for some time that we need a loss from Pitt and NYJ to give us some breathing room. I really hope that last game gives them the kick in the ass they need, but it tends to happen after losses more frequently.

Bowser
12-18-2015, 03:43 PM
Walter is pretty amazing. I've never seen a national columnist guy just try to will a particular team to lose every. single. week.

Did Marty once fuck his girlfriend, too?

Bowser
12-18-2015, 03:45 PM

Buuuuuuuuuut.......

Maybe they were looking past the Chargers, maybe it was the shit weather, but the Chiefs did not look interested to be playing that game for the majority of it. I hope you're right saying it was a teachable moment. I hope Andy opened up a shoe store in some asses over that game.

DJ's left nut
12-18-2015, 03:47 PM
Maybe they were looking past the Chargers, maybe it was the shit weather, but the Chiefs did not look interested to be playing that game for the majority of it. I hope you're right saying it was a teachable moment. I hope Andy opened up a shoe store in some asses over that game.

Something I've noticed about Sean Smith - if he's not dancing, he's going to play poorly.

In that Bills game, the dude was stoic and bundled up the whole time. He looked miserable and appeared to be a guy that really didn't want to play. Sho 'nuff, the first half was as poorly as he's played in KC.

Last week he was fired up and dancing during warmups again.

I'd imagine there's no way to see it on the TV, but if Smith's dancing, he's going to ball out. Mentality means a shitload in the NFL.

mdchiefsfan
12-18-2015, 03:49 PM
Something I've noticed about Sean Smith - if he's not dancing, he's going to play poorly.

In that Bills game, the dude was stoic and bundled up the whole time. He looked miserable and appeared to be a guy that really didn't want to play. Sho 'nuff, the first half was as poorly as he's played in KC.

I'd imagine there's no way to see it on the TV, but if Smith's dancing, he's going to ball out. Mentality means a shitload in the NFL.

Someone needs to wave a sign on his side of the field reminding him of his pending Free Agency. If that doesn't put some pep in his step, nothing will.

Bowser
12-18-2015, 03:52 PM
If Dorsey can break his trend and sign Sean Smith to an extension....hoo boy would our secondary look sick next season, especially considering the return of Phillip Gaines.....

Mav
12-18-2015, 03:56 PM
Walter is pretty amazing. I've never seen a national columnist guy just try to will a particular team to lose every. single. week.

Did Marty once fuck his girlfriend, too?

You are assuming this twat tart has a girlfriend?

staylor26
12-18-2015, 03:57 PM
If Dorsey can break his trend and sign Sean Smith to an extension....hoo boy would our secondary look sick next season, especially considering the return of Phillip Gaines.....

If healthy (and Berry is re-signed) that's the best secondary in the NFL and it's not even close.

Halfcan
12-18-2015, 04:00 PM

Did Marty once **** his girlfriend, too?

His spread from the 2 Chargers games were off by 70 plus points. I don't see how he can make a living putting out this rubbish and offering betting advice. He is like a broken clock-only right twice a day.

KChiefs1
12-18-2015, 08:40 PM
Poor Walter - still doesn't like the Chiefs.

Even when he says the Ravens have no chance, he still has to point out all the flaws in our "overrated" team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kansas City Chiefs (8-5) at Baltimore Ravens (4-9)

Line: Chiefs by 7.5. Total: 41.5.

Las Vegas Hilton Advance Point Spread: Chiefs -5.

Walt's Calculated Line: Chiefs -6.

Sunday, Dec 20, 1:00 ET

Comment on this game

The Game. Edge: Chiefs.

BALTIMORE OFFENSE: The Ravens made some news Monday by signing Ryan Mallett, who agreed to a contract that allows for 14 missed practices because of broken alarms. It was quite the deal for Mallett, who won't have to worry about being late very often.

In all seriousness, the Mallett addition was first seen as a sign that Matt Schaub wouldn't be available for this contest, but Baltimore simply wanted Mallett to groom him as a backup of the future. It'll be either Schaub or Jimmy Clausen in this matchup, which means pick-sixes or checkdowns. It won't matter very much against a ferocious Kansas City defense that has clamped down on bad offenses quite often recently. Tamba Hali and the emerging Dee Ford are going to completely disrupt Baltimore's offensive rhythm.

The Ravens' only hope is to get the ball early and often to Buck Allen. Wait, I just realized how dumb that sounded. Scratch that, Baltimore has no hope. The Chiefs are tied for eighth versus the run in terms of YPC, and over the past month, they've surrendered just 3.13 YPC.

KANSAS CITY OFFENSE:The Ravens have a well-documented liability on this side of the ball. Their secondary has been in shambles all year, and a lacking pass rush doesn't help matters. However, this might not be the worst matchup for them because Alex Smith doesn't have a habit of connecting on deep passes downfield. In fact, Smith was intercepted on a long try to Jeremy Maclin against the Chargers, as his pass was predictably underthrown.

Smith will have some success dinking and dunking, and he'll also pick up some first downs with his legs. However, there is some concern in this regard, as Baltimore defends tight ends extremely well. Smith may not be able to connect with Travis Kelce all that much, which could force some punts.

The Chiefs, of course, will attempt to establish the run. They may not have Spencer Ware, but that's fine because Charcandrick West can handle the workload on his own. Having said that, West may not have the success that most anticipate. Remember when I said the Chiefs were tied for eighth against the rush? The team they're tied with is Baltimore.

RECAP: The Ravens are another team that will be looking to get back to basics following an embarrassing loss. It's a fair point to wonder if they can actually do that, given the number of injuries they've sustained, but there's no question that they'll be battling a team far worse than Seattle this week. That'll give Baltimore a chance to hang around, and it's worth noting that before the Seattle contest, the Ravens hadn't lost by more than eight points to anyone all year.

As for the Chiefs, they're a very overrated team right now. They could've easily lost their previous two games, and I don't think they'll be completely focused here. Thus, I'm picking Baltimore, but I can't say I have much confidence in the selection; I don't really feel like wagering any money on either Clausen or Schaub unless it's against another bad team (like the Dolphins back in Week 13.)

WEDNESDAY THOUGHTS: This spread is falling a bit to -7 -115 or -120, indicating that there's sharp money on Baltimore. It's too early to say for sure, but there's no way the pros will be on Kansas City. This line is too large.

The Psychology. Edge: Ravens.

I don't think the Ravens will have Kansas City's full attention. They'll be looking to get things right following a blowout loss.

The Vegas. Edge: Ravens.

Everyone is betting the Chiefs, of course.

• Percentage of money on Kansas City: 82% (5,000 bets)

The Trends. Edge: Ravens.

• John Harbaugh is 9-3 ATS following a loss of 10+.

• Opening Line: Chiefs -7.5.

• Opening Total: 43.

• Weather: .

Week 15 NFL Pick: Chiefs 16, Ravens 10

Ravens +7.5 (0 Units)

Under 41.5 (0 Units)

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/nflpicks2015_15early.php#jUV8s0xVf2yuypWl.99

I hope he has been betting against the Chiefs.

big nasty kcnut
12-18-2015, 08:51 PM
What a bitch.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-18-2015, 08:53 PM
I hope he has been betting against the Chiefs.

Apparently he's lost quite a bit of money the past few weeks on us. :titus:

However, he's not putting any money on this game (hence: no units).:lame:

stevieray
12-18-2015, 08:55 PM

That Buffalo game was really cold.

I like your points about the winning streak, but hope it's different mentally in coming back from 1-5 as opposed to an undefeated run. The team keeps finding ways to win, through injuries and losses of the best players on both sides of the ball. Players keep stepping up.

Signs of a good team.

Saul Good
12-18-2015, 08:58 PM
Psychology edge to Baltimore? The team with nothing to play for has the mental edge over the team on a 7 game winning streak fighting for the playoffs?

hometeam
12-18-2015, 09:05 PM
Walter and Pete Prisco can suck my balls

pugsnotdrugs19
12-18-2015, 09:12 PM
If healthy (and Berry is re-signed) that's the best secondary in the NFL and it's not even close.

Ehh, as much as I hate to say it I think Denver probably still has the best secondary in the league until proven otherwise.

Those dudes are just shutting people down. Right now, Talib > Smith, Harris > Peters, and Roby > Gaines. I like our safeties more, though.

TLO
12-18-2015, 09:13 PM
didn't read

Otter
12-18-2015, 09:15 PM
Psychology edge to Baltimore? The team with nothing to play for has the mental edge over the team on a 7 game winning streak fighting for the playoffs? Misery loves company. A bad team who is done for the season being considered a phone in win able to knock the team with a 7 game winning streak and playoff hopes down a notch. In other words: spoiler.</br></br>Not entirely far fetched.

Toby Waller
12-18-2015, 09:18 PM
Psychology edge to Baltimore? The team with nothing to play for has the mental edge over the team on a 7 game winning streak fighting for the playoffs?

nothing to lose except an nfl job

TLO
12-18-2015, 09:19 PM
Misery loves company. A bad team who is done for the season being considered a phone in win able to knock the team with a 7 game winning streak and playoff hopes down a notch. In other words: spoiler.</br></br>Not entirely far fetched.

In other words: it's a trap!

MotherfuckerJones
12-19-2015, 12:23 AM
In other words: it's a trap!

Tarp!

Lex Luthor
12-19-2015, 05:49 AM

Did Marty once **** his girlfriend, too?

I had forgotten about that rumor. Whose girlfriend was it that Marty supposedly ****ed? Was it Greg Hill?

12-19-2015, 06:43 AM
He picked us to win? shit we are fucked.

milkman
12-19-2015, 09:20 AM
He picked us to win? shit we are ****ed.

No, he picks the Ravens.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-21-2015, 02:40 PM
And he lost another $100 making a last minute bet against us.

He'll never learn

cmh6476
12-21-2015, 02:49 PM
anyone who tries to predict more than a couple rounds of the nfl draft is a looser

Don Corlemahomes
12-21-2015, 02:51 PM
anyone who tries to predict more than a couple rounds of the nfl draft is a looser

Tighten up, walter!

cmh6476
12-21-2015, 02:59 PM
looser, worse than being a loser

redfan
12-21-2015, 03:01 PM
I poop on Walter.

Baby Lee
12-21-2015, 03:18 PM
I poop on Walter.

Loosened the poopchute?

raybec 4
12-21-2015, 03:53 PM
I poop on Walter.

Is he a toilet seat at Cochise's job?

Mystery solved muthah fuckahs

-King-
12-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Dude has lost 5k+ this year on bets LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefaholic
12-21-2015, 05:21 PM
How can a guy who knows so little about a sport get a job writing about it? 25% of the posters here have more overall football knowledge. I'd much rather read an article from gblowfish than I would Walter.

FlaChief58
12-21-2015, 05:33 PM
Way to go Walter, you suck

DaneMcCloud
12-21-2015, 05:49 PM
How can a guy who knows so little about a sport get a job writing about it? 25% of the posters here have more overall football knowledge. I'd much rather read an article from gblowfish than I would Walter.

He started his website at the very beginning of the internet age, like in 1993-1994 and through advertising, has made it his full time job.

But having a website about football is apropos of nothing, just like having a Soundcloud page doesn't make someone a music star.

Eleazar
12-21-2015, 05:54 PM
Has anyone taken to social media or some other avenue to ridicule this idiot's obvious anti-Chief bias and terrible prediction record?

Wait, has anyone ever seen Walter Football and Claynus in the same place?

MotherfuckerJones
12-21-2015, 06:00 PM
His site is nothing more than grain of salt entertainment.

redfan
12-21-2015, 08:08 PM
Loosened the poopchute?

The looser the stool, the greater the cool.

hometeam
01-09-2016, 08:02 PM
Has anyone taken to social media or some other avenue to ridicule this idiot's obvious anti-Chief bias and terrible prediction record?

Wait, has anyone ever seen Walter Football and Claynus in the same place?<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hey <a href="https://twitter.com/PriscoCBS">@PriscoCBS</a> and <a href="https://twitter.com/walterfootball">@walterfootball</a> you have talked shit on the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/chiefs?src=hash">#chiefs</a> all year. I just have one question for you. How&#39;s my ass taste? Lolll</p>&mdash; Cody Hodge (@hometeamKC) <a href="https://twitter.com/hometeamKC/status/685978736194228224">January 10, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Lol <a href="https://twitter.com/walterfootball">@walterfootball</a> misleading score? You salty as ****. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/chiefs?src=hash">#chiefs</a> straight whipped that ass.</p>&mdash; Cody Hodge (@hometeamKC) <a href="https://twitter.com/hometeamKC/status/685990542111457280">January 10, 2016</a></blockquote>

-King-
01-09-2016, 11:51 PM
LMAO Are his gambling losses misleading too? Most people should stick to their day job, walter needs to quit and just stop sports all together.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-09-2016, 11:52 PM
Walter is bambi?

Rausch
01-09-2016, 11:55 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hey <a href="https://twitter.com/PriscoCBS">@PriscoCBS</a> and <a href="https://twitter.com/walterfootball">@walterfootball</a> you have talked shit on the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/chiefs?src=hash">#chiefs</a> all year. I just have one question for you. How&#39;s my ass taste? Lolll</p>&mdash; Cody Hodge (@hometeamKC) <a href="https://twitter.com/hometeamKC/status/685978736194228224">January 10, 2016</a></blockquote>

LMAO

Halfcan
01-10-2016, 12:10 AM
Many will look at this 30-0 result and assume that the Chiefs dominated the Texans in a lopsided victory. Sometimes, blowout scores can be misleading, and this is a perfect example of that.

Dumbest shit I have ever read. Chiefs were better on Special teams, Offense, Defense, coaching and won 30-0. How is that NOT a lopsided win Walter you dumb Fuck.

He was also coaching everyone on his crappy site to take the Texans and points. This was the 11th week in a row he has given horrible advice. Glad you keep losing money and if anyone is dumb enough to listen to you-deserves the same.

notorious
01-10-2016, 12:11 AM
He's a fucking rabbit's foot.

BryanBusby
01-10-2016, 12:12 AM
Walter is bambi?
Bambi is a troll. Walter is just insanely stupid.

Eleazar
01-10-2016, 12:19 AM
Walter is bambi?

It's not the same move, Bambi's trademark move is running someone down 24/7 but then claiming he bet on them, so he can have it both ways if they come out ahead later.

KevB
01-10-2016, 12:34 AM
Many will look at this 30-0 result and assume that the Chiefs dominated the Texans in a lopsided victory. Sometimes, blowout scores can be misleading, and this is a perfect example of that.

Dumbest shit I have ever read. Chiefs were better on Special teams, Offense, Defense, coaching and won 30-0. How is that NOT a lopsided win Walter you dumb Fuck.

He was also coaching everyone on his crappy site to take the Texans and points. This was the 11th week in a row he has given horrible advice. Glad you keep losing money and if anyone is dumb enough to listen to you-deserves the same.

Were it not for our special teams, dominant D, Kelce, Ware and a bad Hoyer, the Texans would have been right there. Other than those trivial things, the game was extremely competitive.

KChiefs1
01-10-2016, 12:40 AM
Walter is bambi?

That explains a lot.

Stupid motherfucker.

-King-
01-10-2016, 12:45 AM
Were it not for our special teams, dominant D, Kelce, Ware and a bad Hoyer, the Texans would have been right there. Other than those trivial things, the game was extremely competitive.

Exactly. Walter with the flawless logic. Other than the Chiefs dominating in all 3 phases of the game, the game was very close.

MotherfuckerJones
01-10-2016, 12:49 AM
Fuck Walter and Prisco.

RINGLEADER
01-10-2016, 12:49 AM
Posted this in another thread but if you actually read what Walter wrote it makes zero sense.

He begins by saying that the Texans were really in the game when it was 13-0 and that the Chiefs were proving nothing.

Then he says that when Conley scores it was in "garbage time."

Only problem is that it was 13-0 when Conley scored.

So were the Texans "in it" or was it "garbage time?"

MMXcalibur
01-10-2016, 01:19 AM
Posted this in another thread but if you actually read what Walter wrote it makes zero sense.

He begins by saying that the Texans were really in the game when it was 13-0 and that the Chiefs were proving nothing.

Then he says that when Conley scores it was in "garbage time."

Only problem is that it was 13-0 when Conley scored.

So were the Texans "in it" or was it "garbage time?"

He doesn't know.

He also doesn't know where most of his money is right now.

OldSchool
01-10-2016, 01:55 AM
The Chiefs making him lose money just pisses him off even more. It's hilarious.

Direckshun
01-10-2016, 02:31 AM
He doesnHe also doesn't know where most of his money is right now.

LMAO

RINGLEADER
01-10-2016, 11:35 AM
One thing that fools like this don't seem to grasp is that it was the Chiefs defense that made Hoyer look bad on a lot of the meaningful plays:

- The goal line INT was caused by Dontari Poe breaking through and getting in Hoyer's face. He could have taken a sack, but the Mauga INT happened because of Poe.
- The first fumble happened when Allen Bailey pushed the left guard into Hoyer.
- The second fumble happened when Ford and Houston closed the clamps on Hoyer.

Now a couple of the other INTs were totally on Hoyer who came out way off-target. But most of the other plays results from the pressure and coverage that the Chiefs, once again, executed masterfully.

MMXcalibur
01-12-2016, 02:30 AM
To add fuel to the dumpster fire: the latest WalterFootball power rankings has the Chiefs at #10...

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/CDJo4EgHwbaPS" width="480" height="253" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe>

....out of 8 teams left.

http://www.walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

01-12-2016, 02:45 AM
JFC he doesn't even offer a reason why he puts the Chiefs at 10. People actually make bets based on this shit?

Wonder what his excuse will be if the Chiefs beat the Patriots.

I'm curious, what his predition was last year when the Chiefs annhilated them. Not to mention his excuse after as well.

OldSchool
01-12-2016, 02:54 AM
To add fuel to the dumpster fire: the latest WalterFootball power rankings has the Chiefs at #10...

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/CDJo4EgHwbaPS" width="480" height="253" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe>

....out of 8 teams left.

Yeah, the dude doesn't even attempt to hide it anymore behind his thin veil of football "analysis". He's simply just a hater at this point.

DaNewGuy
01-12-2016, 04:14 AM

....out of 8 teams left.

This guy is dangerously unfunny

tredadda
01-12-2016, 04:23 AM

....out of 8 teams left.

Never fear if the Chiefs win the SB they should finish 8th in his final rankings.

InChiefsHeaven
01-12-2016, 06:26 AM
OMG, I've heard about the suck that is walterfootball, but I've never been to the site...I just clicked on the link...is this guy like a real thing? Cuz his take on why the Chiefs are number 10 out of 8 teams is...just retarded...

He really seems to think he's clever. What a douchebag!

Perineum Ripper
01-12-2016, 07:57 AM
Holy fuck..this guy is retarded..but I read the comments on his site for his rankings and the people who comment on there shouldn't be allowed to do anything there than wear helmets and finger paint

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
01-12-2016, 08:00 AM
Holy ****..this guy is retarded..but I read the comments on his site for his rankings and the people who comment on there shouldn't be allowed to do anything there than wear helmets and finger paint

That's also because if you disagree with him, he bans you from the site and deletes your posts.

rico
01-12-2016, 08:05 AM
Holy fuck..this guy is retarded..but I read the comments on his site for his rankings and the people who comment on there shouldn't be allowed to do anything there than wear helmets and finger paint

LMAO

Three7s
01-12-2016, 08:25 AM
Can't wait to see how he rationalizes the Chiefs beating the Patriots. He's pissed me off for years.

Halfcan
01-12-2016, 10:22 AM
If you lost as much money as Walter the D bag betting against the Chiefs this year-you would be a hater too.

And every week-it is because the other team played poorly-Not that the Cheifs played good. Even a 30 point blowout-was just lucky. Chiefs lead the entire game-but according to this dumbass-did nothing to deserve the win and the score was a Lot closer than what it looked. LOL

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
01-12-2016, 10:27 AM
If you lost as much money as Walter the D bag betting against the Chiefs this year-you would be a hater too.

And every week-it is because the other team played poorly-Not that the Cheifs played good. Even a 30 point blowout-was just lucky. Chiefs lead the entire game-but according to this dumbass-did nothing to deserve the win and the score was a Lot closer than what it looked. LOL

Well, if you listen to Ike Taylor over at NFLN and some of the other talking heads, the Chiefs are suspect because we didn't put a 50-60burger on Houston given all the turnovers.

Hmm, we were up 27 points with about 3 minutes to go when we got that last interception. Why not just lay-up and take the FG. What would it really have proven with Chase and all the other backups in to shove a touchdown down Houston's throat then? Is 34-0 really that much more impressive than 30-0?

Three7s
01-12-2016, 10:30 AM
Well, if you listen to Ike Taylor over at NFLN and some of the other talking heads, the Chiefs are suspect because we didn't put a 50-60burger on Houston given all the turnovers.

Hmm, we were up 27 points with about 3 minutes to go when we got that last interception. Why not just lay-up and take the FG. What would it really have proven with Chase and all the other backups in to shove a touchdown down Houston's throat then? Is 34-0 really that much more impressive than 30-0?
The Chiefs aren't the type to try to run up the score when they have a lead. People just don't seem to get that.

Halfcan
01-12-2016, 10:30 AM

I hope they all keep hating on the Chiefs. Defense and a strong running game wins Championships-and we have both.

I really want to stomp the Pats-if not all the haters will say-see told ya so-all just luck-Chiefs never beat anyone good.

DJ's left nut
01-12-2016, 10:41 AM

Eh, they really did spin their wheels a lot in the first half.

It isn't that the Chiefs didn't run up the score - it's that they didn't pull away sooner. They played a C+ game against Houston, IMO and they'll need to do much better than that against NE.

Smith needs to connect on that deep ball. Sure, Wilson getting slow out of his break and not laying out hurt him a lot there, but man try putting a little air under it next time. The pick was on a throw behind Maclin that got deflected because he didn't put it where only his WR could get to it on a very simple pitch and catch. Those 2 misses can't happen. There were some drives that started in great field position that ended up coming up a yard or two short of the sticks on 3rd down - again, can't do that.

It's time to play their A game and there's no reason they can't do it. But if they play another C game, they'll lose.

ChiefsLV
01-12-2016, 10:41 AM
The Chiefs aren't the type to try to run up the score when they have a lead. People just don't seem to get that.

They're probably looking at the fact that Houston was in the game early despite turning the ball over 3-4 times at that point. To be honest, the game was still so close I was thinking this would be a new way the Chiefs would break our hearts again in the playoffs. The D wasn't having it though and stayed consistently dominant.

bishop_74
01-12-2016, 11:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/lVv3cpT.gif

ARROW2
01-12-2016, 12:01 PM
They're probably looking at the fact that Houston was in the game early despite turning the ball over 3-4 times at that point. To be honest, the game was still so close I was thinking this would be a new way the Chiefs would break our hearts again in the playoffs. The D wasn't having it though and stayed consistently dominant.

All week we heard about how tough the Texan D is, how highly ranked they are and how their number have been comparable to our D over the last few weeks but we suck because we didn't put up 60 against one of the league's better defenses in THEIR house?

BULLSHIT!!!! These haters are making me fume.

ARROW2
01-12-2016, 12:05 PM
All week we heard about how tough the Texan D is, how highly ranked they are and how their number have been comparable to our D over the last few weeks but we suck because we didn't put up 60 against one of the league's better defenses in THEIR house?

BULLSHIT!!!! These haters are making me fume.

They don't know SHIT about football. Trying to hold onto old narratives. The other team is not going to just lay down and say, "HERE IS A TOUCHDOWN, WE TURNED IT OVER". Stupid ass punk ass bitch made muthafuckas!! FUCK THEM!!!

ARROW2
01-12-2016, 12:14 PM
Walter is a little BITCH!!! Pricko too. I bet Pricko picks us to lose because we are "playing back to back road games", like we did when we spanked Denver and SD.

gold_and_red
01-12-2016, 12:29 PM
Walter is a little BITCH!!! Pricko too. I bet Pricko picks us to lose because we are "playing back to back road games", like we did when we spanked Denver and SD.

One of the mysteries of the universe - How does Prickso have a job? I think because he is more click bait than substance.
That back to back road games narrative is stale, he conveniently uses it every time!

nbarone007
01-12-2016, 12:53 PM
Chiefs are getting no respect. We have to go beat the Golden Boy this week to get some.

Seriously, I was watching NFL Network last night and apparently the Chiefs were "only up by 13 at the half" which wasn't enough given all the turnovers.

Im just like WTF? I'll take a 13 point lead at halftime with this defense any day of the week...

ARROW2
01-12-2016, 01:00 PM
Chiefs are getting no respect. We have to go beat the Golden Boy this week to get some.

Seriously, I was watching NFL Network last night and apparently the Chiefs were "only up by 13 at the half" which wasn't enough given all the turnovers.

Im just like WTF? I'll take a 13 point lead at halftime with this defense any day of the week...

They also forget that they were fawning all over JJ Watt and that top 5 defense all week. So we were supposed to score TDs every time against that D in their house? The double standard when it comes to the Chiefs is total bullshit.

saphojunkie
01-12-2016, 01:06 PM
Why do any of you go to this site or care what this nobody says?

I'm sure there are toothless rednecks in Littleton that think the Broncos are still undefeated - that doesn't mean I care about their opinions.

keg in kc
01-12-2016, 01:10 PM
It wasn't enough. The Texans were still in the game at halftime despite four turnovers, then came out of the locker room and proceeded to move the ball better than they had all day. Fortunately that drive stalled, and our adjustments after halftime finally got the offense moving.

It was, however, half a game by the offense, yet again, a troubling trend going back over a month. If the same thing happens at Foxboro, the Chiefs absolutely have to take advantage of their opportunities early. Tom Brady is not Brian Hoyer. If they leave even the smallest crack for him to exploit, he'll take the game back from them.

Of course, as I just said, he's not Brian Hoyer. He probably won't keep giving them opportunity after opportunity until they finally decide to take advantage. Maybe he turns it over once. Or twice. Or not at all. If he does give them anything they have to turn it into points if they want to win the game. Six points for the offense out of four turnovers is a recipe for losing. You just can't let a team hang around, especially at a place like Foxboro against a sure-fire first ballet hall of fame QB who has about as much playoff experience - and success - as a player could possibly have.

Chiefnj2
01-12-2016, 01:17 PM
6 points off of 4 turnovers is pathetic.

Brock
01-12-2016, 01:25 PM

Pretty bad.

ARROW2
01-12-2016, 01:34 PM

Not when you are playing a top D in their house. As I recall, some of them were in our own territory and did not set up the offense with a short field. The Mauga and Peters picks come to mind.

ARROW2
01-12-2016, 01:37 PM
how many games in the NFL have you seen where someone put up a 50 or 60 burger on someone, especially in their house? This is not college against Kent St.

Don Corlemahomes
01-12-2016, 01:38 PM
The texans were 3rd in yds/g and 7th in pts/g. We weren't playing the Saints here, people. Their defense is legit.

Don Corlemahomes
01-12-2016, 01:41 PM
And damn, does anybody want to talk about the patriots losing to the Jets and the motherfucking Dolphins to limp into the playoffs?

Seriously, the Dolphins. But I bet the Patriots played one of their best games of the year despite losing 20-10.

ARROW2
01-12-2016, 01:45 PM
I didn't see anybody else shutting out the Texans at home and making Hoyer look like that. First playoff shoutout in 10 years and it gets glossed over by the same hacks who were sucking Watt off all week.

DaneMcCloud
01-12-2016, 01:45 PM

Yeah, especially on the road, facing a terrible Texans defense.

ModSocks
01-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Not when you are playing a top D in their house. As I recall, some of them were in our own territory and did not set up the offense with a short field. The Mauga and Peters picks come to mind.

how many games in the NFL have you seen where someone put up a 50 or 60 burger on someone, especially in their house? This is not college against Kent St.

The texans were 3rd in yds/g and 7th in pts/g. We weren't playing the Saints here, people. Their defense is legit.

These. How quickly people forget.

New World Order
01-12-2016, 01:48 PM
Why do any of you go to this site or care what this nobody says?

I'm sure there are toothless rednecks in Littleton that think the Broncos are still undefeated - that doesn't mean I care about their opinions.

It's comedy gold.

chiefzilla1501
01-12-2016, 01:52 PM
It wasn't enough. The Texans were still in the game at halftime despite four turnovers, then came out of the locker room and proceeded to move the ball better than they had all day. Fortunately that drive stalled, and our adjustments after halftime finally got the offense moving.

It was, however, half a game by the offense, yet again, a troubling trend going back over a month. If the same thing happens at Foxboro, the Chiefs absolutely have to take advantage of their opportunities early. Tom Brady is not Brian Hoyer. If they leave even the smallest crack for him to exploit, he'll take the game back from them.

Of course, as I just said, he's not Brian Hoyer. He probably won't keep giving them opportunity after opportunity until they finally decide to take advantage. Maybe he turns it over once. Or twice. Or not at all. If he does give them anything they have to turn it into points if they want to win the game. Six points for the offense out of four turnovers is a recipe for losing. You just can't let a team hang around, especially at a place like Foxboro against a sure-fire first ballet hall of fame QB who has about as much playoff experience - and success - as a player could possibly have.

I don't agree that limited points off turnovers was a bad thing. The strategy seemed correct to me. I generally don't like game management. But against a really good defense with an outstanding pass rush that also has a blah offense? Yeah, I'm game managing the hell out of that game.

In this case, the strategy was to to limit turnovers and sacks. Not to make big plays. I agree this better not be the approach against new England because we'll get swallowed alive.

RunKC
01-12-2016, 01:59 PM
Yeah, especially on the road, facing a terrible Texans defense.

Best 3rd down D, best defensive player in the game, best statistical pass rush duo, speed everywhere.

And people bitch that we couldn't score. They are the best defense we could play unless we play Carolina in the SB.

And yes they are a better D than Denver.

sd4chiefs
01-12-2016, 02:01 PM
This guy gets it. Chiefs are ranked 3rd behind the Panthers and Cardinals.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000621394/article/nfl-power-rankings-packers-rising-after-wild-card-weekend

Hard to not be impressed with the manner in which the Chiefs are playing football right now. It feels like they could beat a team full of Brett Favres. Jeremy Maclin's high-ankle sprain is a major concern, but how can you not move this team up after that resounding 30-zip road victory? As Bill Belichick said Sunday, per the Kansas City Star, there really is no blueprint for beating the team on an 11-game win streak: "The fact they haven't lost in so long, it's not like you can go to a game and say, 'Here's how this team has defeated them.' ... That just doesn't exist."

Hammock Parties
01-12-2016, 02:10 PM
It was, however, half a game by the offense, yet again, a troubling trend going back over a month.

This is how I feel. We will need to reach another level against the Pats. A level we haven't seen this team reach since the Bills game, and Tom Brady is no Tyrod Taylor, and Foxboro ain't Arrowhead.

I think the dream ends unless our offense magically wakes up. And they will have to do it without turnovers, which isn't their forte.

ModSocks
01-12-2016, 02:17 PM
This is how I feel. We will need to reach another level against the Pats.

No they don't. They need to be exactly who they've been for the last 11 weeks. The national media and even some fans haven't fully embraced Chiefs football. They believe that gaudy passing numbers are required to win in the NFL. The Chiefs are bucking the trend, much like championship teams in the past that won with defensive football.

Now, if the defense doesn't show up and the offense starts turning the ball over, then yes, they'll need to be something they haven't been all season.

Hammock Parties
01-12-2016, 02:20 PM
No they don't. They need to be exactly who they've been for the last 11 weeks.

I just don't think that will get it done this time. The offense basically took an entire half off against the Texans. We do that this week we'll be down at least a touchdown, if not more, since Maclin is hobbled.

When was the last time we faced an offense this good? Cincy? We have something to prove for the first time in awhile. This will be the best team we've seen all year.

DJ's left nut
01-12-2016, 02:28 PM
No they don't. They need to be exactly who they've been for the last 11 weeks. The national media and even some fans haven't fully embraced Chiefs football. They believe that gaudy passing numbers are required to win in the NFL. The Chiefs are bucking the trend, much like championship teams in the past that won with defensive football.

Now, if the defense doesn't show up and the offense starts turning the ball over, then yes, they'll need to be something they haven't been all season.

You're not going to force turnovers against Tom Brady if he can play it super-conservative.

The Chiefs are winning ugly because the defense is making plays and setting its offense up to succeed. But if the offense can't take advantage of that, BB and Brady will simply dink and dunk us to death; it'll be death by 1,000 papercuts.

The offense needs to do its part a little more. This is a perfectly complementary football team but it means that the offense does need to do its part in forcing the opposing offense into taking some risks. The only way to do that is to score. If they hang the D out to dry like they did against Cincinnati or GB, it'll be a long day.

ModSocks
01-12-2016, 02:30 PM
I just don't think that will get it done this time. The offense basically took an entire half off against the Texans. We do that this week we'll be down at least a touchdown, if not more, since Maclin is hobbled.

When was the last time we faced an offense this good? Cincy? We have something to prove for the first time in awhile. This will be the best team we've seen all year.

You're overestimating their offense and underestimating our defense. Just look at the matchups. They don't favor the Patriots. That woeful Pats O-line and Tom's dookie ankle severely limits what they can do. And we have the players & scheme to nuetralize Gronk. We can get a pass rush on them w/o blitzing. If either of those midget WR's line up on the outside, our boys will snuff 'em out. I doubt Amendola, a walking medical bill, even finishes this game. That guy gets dinged up while taking a shit.

I'd imagine they're going to run some hurry up offense if they see a defensive package they think they can exploit, and mostly work the slot/seams. They'll probably try to spread the Chiefs out and run on them as well. But even doing all that, they're going to have a hard time moving the ball.

If the Chiefs can cover their midget receivers for 3 seconds per play, the Pats are in trouble.

ModSocks
01-12-2016, 02:32 PM
You're not going to force turnovers against Tom Brady if he can play it super-conservative.

The Chiefs are winning ugly because the defense is making plays and setting its offense up to succeed. But if the offense can't take advantage of that, BB and Brady will simply dink and dunk us to death; it'll be death by 1,000 papercuts.

The offense needs to do its part a little more. This is a perfectly complementary football team but it means that the offense does need to do its part in forcing the opposing offense into taking some risks. The only way to do that is to score. If they hang the D out to dry like they did against Cincinnati or GB, it'll be a long day.

Like i said, they need to keep being who they've been, a 20-40 yard offense with the occasional big play. Im not worried about the Pats dinking and dunking. Go ahead, i hope they do. I HOPE they allow the Chiefs to watch the plays develop in front of them. This is a sound open field tackling team. Unless the Chiefs all of a sudden forget how to tackle, this will be a hard day for Brady.

DJ's left nut
01-12-2016, 02:34 PM
Beating the Patriots has been easier on paper than it is on the field for many years.

They simply get it done.

They haven't appeared to be a juggernaut since Randy Moss's prime years over there, yet they keep winning divisions and winning playoff games. Unlike some teams that appear great on paper and then shrink on the field, these guys simply play better than their talent says they should.

I think we have the more talented football team. I think we have a comparable coach. I still think these guys are going to be one hell of a tough out and if we don't play better offensively than we did last Saturday, we won't get it done.

BossChief
01-12-2016, 03:09 PM
Best 3rd down D, best defensive player in the game, best statistical pass rush duo, speed everywhere.

And people bitch that we couldn't score. They are the best defense we could play unless we play Carolina in the SB.

And yes they are a better D than Denver.

They aren't even in the same league as Denvers defense imo.

MotherfuckerJones
01-12-2016, 03:11 PM
Beating the Patriots has been easier on paper than it is on the field for many years.

They simply get it done.

They haven't appeared to be a juggernaut since Randy Moss's prime years over there, yet they keep winning divisions and winning playoff games. Unlike some teams that appear great on paper and then shrink on the field, these guys simply play better than their talent says they should.

I think we have the more talented football team. I think we have a comparable coach. I still think these guys are going to be one hell of a tough out and if we don't play better offensively than we did last Saturday, we won't get it done.

They've also had a HOF QB in a shitty QB division.

BossChief
01-12-2016, 03:13 PM
The coaching staff is going to need to design a gameplan based on identifying the weakest link on the Pats d and exploit it whithout being predictable because the Pts will be ready for everything we've put on tape more than once or twice.

DJ's left nut
01-12-2016, 03:15 PM
The coaching staff is going to need to design a gameplan based on identifying the weakest link on the Pats d and exploit it whithout being predictable because the Pts will be ready for everything we've put on tape more than once or twice.

The good news is that I remain convinced that Andy's been holding back every time we get a lead.

I don't think he's shown more than 2/3 of what we have available.

Baby Lee
01-12-2016, 03:17 PM
They aren't even in the same league as Denvers defense imo.

Apples and oranges. Texans get to QB quicker, Donkeys cover receivers better.

DaneMcCloud
01-12-2016, 03:18 PM

They simply get it done.
Their division has been about as productive as the AFC South over the years. Sure, the Colts went to a few Super Bowls and the Texans made the playoffs but for the most part, the teams suck.

Same for for the AFC: The Jets had a couple of good years (9-7, 11-5) but the rest of the division just sucks. Buffalo hasn't been in a playoff game since 1999.

But more to your point, the same thing could be said about the Chiefs this season. I've seen plenty of media members question whether or not the Chiefs 5-0, 6-0, 10-0 and 11-0 run is "real". "Are they really any good? Or is it just their opponents?".

And all they do is continue to win.

ping2000
01-12-2016, 03:29 PM
I hope they all keep hating on the Chiefs. Defense and a strong running game wins Championships-and we have both.

I really want to stomp the Pats-if not all the haters will say-see told ya so-all just luck-Chiefs never beat anyone good.
Last time we ass stomped the Pats the media said it was because Brady was done and the Patriots were on the downswing. We didn't win.

Hydrae
01-12-2016, 03:51 PM
Last time we ass stomped the Pats the media said it was because Brady was done and the Patriots were on the downswing. We didn't win.

And then they went on to win the SB

MMXcalibur
01-17-2016, 01:49 AM
Well, 1/12 isn't all that bad.

Congratulations, Walter.

ARROW2
01-17-2016, 02:22 AM
FUCK WALTER'S BITCH ASS!!!!!

Direckshun
01-17-2016, 03:11 AM
I've no doubt he will claim complete vindication.