PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Charcandrick West

Direckshun
12-25-2015, 05:40 AM
Where the hell did Dorsey pick this guy up from?

Guy runs a sub-4.3 40. Is shifty as all hell. Can run inside and outside.

Is excellent in the passing game, great hands and runs fine routes for an RB.

And he BLOCKS WELL in the passing game. Against NFL caliber passrushing.

From Abilene Christian? Seriously?

Holy poop. They've got to tender this kid and bring him back next year.

I've been watching him on all plays, not just the ones he carries the ball, and he is truly invaluable.

The Chiefs have the potential for a Top 3 rungame next year with Charles/West/Ware. What an embarrassment of riches.

MotherfuckerJones
12-25-2015, 05:50 AM
Keep em coming Dorsey! He's done really well as our GM.

Coochie liquor
12-25-2015, 07:17 AM
CharKanye West

beach tribe
12-25-2015, 07:34 AM
Charc Attack!!

Gonzo
12-25-2015, 07:36 AM
Charmander West is the best Pokemon.

J Diddy
12-25-2015, 07:50 AM
I like chocolate. It tastes good with marshmallows.

bigjosh
08-19-2017, 09:46 PM
Bumping this. I have been shitting on Charcandrick West for a couple weeks. Man, its going to be tough watching any of these RBs get cut.

Red Dawg
08-19-2017, 09:48 PM
Not a fan. No strength and he's not better that three in front of him.

Practice squad for him.

TLO
08-19-2017, 09:50 PM

Practice squad for him.

I doubt he makes it to the practice squad. Idk if he plays special teams, but if he does, I imagine he'll make the roster.

penbrook
08-19-2017, 09:51 PM
I doubt he makes it to the practice squad. Idk if he plays special teams, but if he does, I imagine he'll make the roster.

He's not eligible for the practice squad

thabear04
08-19-2017, 09:51 PM

Practice squad for him.

Can't be on the PS he into his 4 year I believe the cut off year is 3 if you don't have that much playing time or whatever is now.

bigjosh
08-19-2017, 09:52 PM

Practice squad for him.

I dont think he is practice squad eligible. I really am not a fan either, but he showed the fuck out tonight and i just wanted to eat some crow after shitting on him after the last game. Last week he played like he didnt want it. This week he seemed like he was all in. Maybe dropping him to 4th team lit a fire under his ass.

Rasputin
08-19-2017, 09:52 PM
Bumping this. I have been shitting on Charcandrick West for a couple weeks. Man, its going to be tough watching any of these RBs get cut.

I think it's a good problem to have if you are Bret Veach. He may keep them and dangle one out for trade?

You know he will keep Hunt. Ware really had one carry but it was a good one. Spiller looked good but at his age and health history least trade value, West just went against a bunch of scrubs but he had scrubs blocking for him. I hate that. West had a good showing even if it was against scrubs.

bigjosh
08-19-2017, 09:54 PM
I think it's a good problem to have if you are Bret Veach. He may keep them and dangle one out for trade?

You know he will keep Hunt. Ware really had one carry but it was a good one. Spiller looked good but at his age and health history least trade value, West just went against a bunch of scrubs but he had scrubs blocking for him. I hate that. West had a good showing even if it was against scrubs.

yeah, thats one of my problems with it all too. His cuts looked fantastic out in space, and he was running through arm tackles. He never does that shit.

scho63
08-19-2017, 09:59 PM
He had his moment in the sun but suddenly he looks like he has lost his mojo. Hard to see him sticking but Reid has surprised us before.

I think he is #4 as of today

chiefzilla1501
08-19-2017, 10:02 PM

Practice squad for him.

I think he's got really good vision and cutback ability. I love what I saw out of Spiller but can't rely on the dude to go 2-3 games without getting injured. Keep all 4 RBs with the expectation that Spiller won't last. He's a lot better than a lot of #2's and #3's out there.

Thought he looked terrible last year. But he didn't seem 100%. Toward the end of the season you saw a lot more cutback ability. Think we saw t hat today when he played in a game with reasonably clean blocking.

penbrook
08-19-2017, 10:03 PM
More than likely they will keep all 4. They kept 5 the year McKnight was here or 6 if you count Sherman

KChiefs1
08-19-2017, 11:08 PM
Trade bait?

BlackOp
08-19-2017, 11:09 PM
Did he just channel the ghost of Charles or what...that was freaky.

stumppy
08-19-2017, 11:12 PM
He had his moment in the sun but suddenly he looks like he has lost his mojo. Hard to see him sticking but Reid has surprised us before.

I think he is #4 as of today

He's never been a #1 to begin with. And now, with Hunt and Spiller taking reps he'll get cut or, not likely traded.

Deberg_1990
12-13-2018, 05:36 PM
It’s his time to shine tonight!

134 all purpose yards tonight!

Tribal Warfare
12-13-2018, 05:42 PM
Darrel Williams could breakout into another solid to good option. Andy and company has the Midas touch when it's concerning the RB position.