PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Eric Fischer burying DBag Watts head in the ground (Gif)

Vietnam58
01-10-2016, 01:04 AM
https://j.gifs.com/v2lLYr.gif

Chiefshrink
01-10-2016, 01:07 AM
After he was hurt. It would have been interesting to see Watt's reaction had he not been hurt.

Vietnam58
01-10-2016, 01:09 AM
After he was hurt. It would have been interesting to see Watt's reaction had he not been hurt.

i dont think he knew he was hurt . .in real time u just keep playing until the whistle especially against a guy like watt

notorious
01-10-2016, 01:11 AM
Texanstalk.com lost their shit.

They hate Fisher. Think he is a dirty player. WE FINALLY HAVE A GUY OTHER TEAMS HATE.

Chiefshrink
01-10-2016, 01:17 AM
i dont think he knew he was hurt . .in real time u just keep playing until the whistle especially against a guy like watt

Oh I hear ya, and agree. Nothing dirty about it and Watt knew it. He knows that you play to the whistle but I was just saying had he not gotten hurt would Fisher have still won that battle because you can tell Watt was trying to reverse spin out of that block and I think Fisher probably still wins.

MMXcalibur
01-10-2016, 01:20 AM
I got nothing against JJ Watt.
Seems like an OK guy.....well, now that the Chiefs are past the Texans.

Sure-Oz
01-10-2016, 01:23 AM
Alot of fat guys on Twitter threatening to beat up Fisher

MotherfuckerJones
01-10-2016, 01:26 AM
Love it!

wazu
01-10-2016, 01:30 AM
Fisher's finest hour!

Chiefshrink
01-10-2016, 01:32 AM
Is it safe to say that Fisher has finally learned to put his big boy pants on all by himself? Just asking:shrug:

L.A. Chieffan
01-10-2016, 02:06 AM
He gave him an extra shove..BFD. It's not like he grabbed his dick and ripped it

Coach
01-10-2016, 02:15 AM
He gave him an extra shove..BFD. It's not like he grabbed his dick and ripped it

Or took a selfie.

Simply Red
01-10-2016, 02:16 AM
I got nothing against JJ Watt.
Seems like an OK guy.....well, now that the Chiefs are past the Texans.

yes.

Earthling
01-10-2016, 02:24 AM
Great gif. ROFL

RobBlake
01-10-2016, 02:51 AM
after macs injury.. the oline played with tenacity.. if they play that way for a full game *hard to duo.. energy* then run game cannot be stopped

Smed1065
01-10-2016, 02:51 AM
Guess he took the "he was scared" game 1 stuff to heart!

RINGLEADER
01-10-2016, 03:29 AM

They hate Fisher. Think he is a dirty player. WE FINALLY HAVE A GUY OTHER TEAMS HATE.

I absolutely love how Fisher played today and how he's been playing since moving back to LT.

Poor JJ Watt doesn't seem like the omnipotent force the media gaggle droned on about all week. Turns out Fisher was better.

Direckshun
01-10-2016, 03:48 AM

Fisher said in an interview that he re-read the stuff from Week 1 callin him a pussy.

So fucking proud of him. Took every ounce of shit the world gave him and looks like a premier LT in the making.

RINGLEADER
01-10-2016, 04:08 AM
Here's a great story about the game that focuses on Fisher and includes some nice quotes (including one from Watt about how the Fisher play in the gif was "dirty").

Loving all of it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/chiefs-shove-j-j--watt--texans-while-their-down-to-extend-remarkable-run-050808116.html

milkman
01-10-2016, 05:53 AM
Is it safe to say that Fisher has finally learned to put his big boy pants on all by himself? Just asking:shrug:

Just shut the hell up, you clueless fucking moron.

milkman
01-10-2016, 06:00 AM
That right there is a "Stay down bitch" moment.

Vietnam58
01-10-2016, 06:21 AM
Fisher said in an interview that he re-read the stuff from Week 1 callin him a pussy.

So ****ing proud of him. Took every ounce of shit the world gave him and looks like a premier LT in the making.

any link or article that has JJ Watt quotes form week 1?. .Im seeing Shaun Smith calling Eric a puss. . btu cant find any Watt quotes

eDave
01-10-2016, 06:32 AM
We sound like Patriots fans. Feels good man.

EyePod
01-10-2016, 06:56 AM
I don't think it was intentional.

I'm still pissed about a DPI call while two lineman were holding Poe at the same time. Poe had broken through two guys and both just had an arm holding him back.

ChiefRocka
01-10-2016, 07:12 AM

hope they watched the late game and realized that was childs play

Hoopsdoc
01-10-2016, 07:41 AM
I thought it was awesome. You have to have that type of attitude to be great and Fisher showed it on that play.

Walk right up to that line during the game, but never cross it. Only the Bungles do that.

BigMeatballDave
01-10-2016, 07:44 AM
I'm really surprised Fish wasn't flagged for that.

Fucking loved it.

ChiefRocka
01-10-2016, 07:45 AM
I'm still pissed about a DPI call while two lineman were holding Poe at the same time. Poe had broken through two guys and both just had an arm holding him back.

That was horrible as was the holding call on Albert Wilson on the 60 yard Alex scamper. He basically pancaked his guy.

notorious
01-10-2016, 07:46 AM

I thought I was the only person who saw that.

It was obvious, and the no-call was on the drive that almost made it 13-7, you know, the only time the Texans made it past the Chiefs 30. LMAO

ILChief
01-10-2016, 07:47 AM
I also remember a few plays later, one of the Texans shoved fisher and drew a flag, so he was in their heads. Fisher and Ford are both proving to be good players. Sometimes draft picks just take a while

Bwana
01-10-2016, 08:15 AM
That was great and it's nice to see that Fisher has grown into the OL force everyone though he could be. After the media slobbering onJJ's knob as hard as they did before the game it was nice to see him rendered ineffective.

jspchief
01-10-2016, 08:20 AM
hope they watched the late game and realized that was childs play
Yep. Can't wait for the Steelers and Broncos to cheap shot each other to death.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-10-2016, 08:23 AM
Just shut the hell up, you clueless fucking moron.

ROFL

Hive
01-10-2016, 08:25 AM
Watt is a faggot

Simply Red
01-10-2016, 08:43 AM
Don't know how i missed it in real-time. EF won the hearts of many of you tonight. Even Claynus mentioned how he NOW likes Fisher. ha ha

farmerchief
01-10-2016, 08:44 AM
[QUOTE=EyePod;12015462]I don't think it was intentional.QUOTE]

Nope, I dont either. The way Watts plays, always relentless, never giving up, Im sure Fisher was going to keep going until the whistle......

ping2000
01-10-2016, 08:49 AM
This is where he hurt his groin:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160110/66209eca59131a1656a62cdac30cf7c1.jpg

2bikemike
01-10-2016, 09:01 AM
I can't remember what game it was but the nastiness of Fisher appeared sometime around the time he moved back to LT.

I Like It!

WilliamTheIrish
01-10-2016, 09:02 AM
Alot of fat guys on Twitter threatening to beat up Fisher

Our very own TEX?

Marcellus
01-10-2016, 09:04 AM
I guess we can put the Fisher is soft narrative to bed now. Reid and Dorsey liked him in the draft because he had an attitude.

Dude has played well most of this season.

notorious
01-10-2016, 09:05 AM
They want to fight a 300 pound NFL offensive lineman that just made their hero his bitch.

Dumb mother-fuckers.

Marcellus
01-10-2016, 09:06 AM

They can be mad while watching the Chiefs play next weekend. :D

notorious
01-10-2016, 09:07 AM
They can be mad while watching the Chiefs play next weekend. :D

I hope Fisher chips on another player just to piss them off more.

notorious
01-10-2016, 09:07 AM
I bet Hootie melted down on www.texansplanet.com

Lzen
01-10-2016, 09:32 AM

Yeah, I saw that. Couldn't believe they didn't call holding on the Texans on such an obvious hold. Poe owned the Texans all day.

Stinger
01-10-2016, 10:04 AM
:D

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18lroax6o867tgif/ku-xlarge.gif

DaFace
01-10-2016, 10:06 AM
I don't think Watt is anything close to a dbag, but it was definitely satisfying seeing Fish finish him off.

Mr. Laz
01-10-2016, 10:15 AM
I can't remember what game it was but the nastiness of Fisher appeared sometime around the time he moved back to LT.

I Like It!

Fisher has been the guy defending his team mates for most of the season.

some dude was roughing West up on that ground one game and it was Fisher that showed up to help.

Happened several times and now other guys are starting to follow his lead

Warebeast and Fisher have added much needed intensity and aggression to our offense

notorious
01-10-2016, 10:16 AM
:D

Chiefsdraft

I can finally watch that gif and smile.

philfree
01-10-2016, 10:22 AM
From the time I woke up yesterday I bet I heard Watts name said about million times along with Hopkins. It's was beautiful watching our boys kick both their asses. Be-a-u-ti-ful!

Simply Red

some dude was roughing West up on that ground one game and it was Fisher that showed up to help.

Warebeast and Fisher have added much needed intensity and aggression to our offense

I agree Laz.

Saccopoo
Don't know how i missed it in real-time. EF won the hearts of many of you tonight. Even Claynus mentioned how he NOW likes Fisher. ha ha

C.E. can go fist fuck himself about Fisher.

There are some things you don't get to take back.

Simply Red
01-10-2016, 10:23 AM
C.E. can go fist **** himself about Fisher.

http://i.imgur.com/1Cg9vbK.gif

BigMeatballDave
01-10-2016, 10:36 AM
I think Fisher is proving that some guys just take a bit long to come around.

It didn't help that he was hampered by injuries early on.

Nope, people just called him a pussy.

Step up and admit you were wrong. There are a lot of you. :D

MotherfuckerJones
01-10-2016, 10:43 AM
I love Fishers nastiness now! Totally different tackle

RINGLEADER
01-10-2016, 10:45 AM
We sound like Patriots fans. Feels good man.

It's the difference between hoping to win and expecting to win.

If KC keeps playing like they have the past 11 weeks it doesn't matter what the other team does.

We won 10 in a row to get into the playoffs.

We won our first game to get to NE.

Now we have to put the knife into Brady's belly and turn it around real slow.

Saccopoo
01-10-2016, 10:47 AM
I love Fishers nastiness now! Totally different tackle

He was noted for having a nasty streak when he played college ball.

Being healthy and being nasty are two different things.

NFL.com combine report:

STRENGTHS Tall, long left tackle frame with good thickness but still room to add weight throughout. Natural athlete with bend and foot quickness off the snap, can mirror quick ends around the pocket, staying engaged even with tilted shoulders and often finishing the block with a shove. Strong anchor in pass protection, widens his stance, extends his arms, and keeps his balance even if his opponent gets a good punch on his chest. Agile enough to ride end inside and then pick up outside twist. Shows off impressive straight-line speed and the agility to adjust to moving targets when leading off-tackle runs to the second or third level. Has no issues getting out of a three-point stance in pass protection or the run game despite his height. Flashes nastiness as a drive blocker, latching on and churning his legs to push his man back a few yards. Possesses foot quickness and effective hands to move from one target to the other in combo blocks.

RINGLEADER
01-10-2016, 10:47 AM
I think Fisher is proving that some guys just take a bit long to come around.

It didn't help that he was hampered by injuries early on.

Nope, people just called him a pussy.

Step up and admit you were wrong. There are a lot of you. :D

Clearly he is better as a player. No one was wrong to call out the fact that he played like he was on ice skates the first two years but maybe the injuries and lack of focus or something else was the reason. Whatever the cause, dude is beasting right now and I hope he keeps it up and eventually is worth a big contract from the Chiefs.

RINGLEADER
01-10-2016, 10:50 AM
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2016/01/09/watt-calls-out-fisher-for-dirty-play/

This makes me laugh. JJ Watt is such a paper tiger. Fact is he doesn't take getting his chit pushed in very well.

GloucesterChief
01-10-2016, 10:50 AM
Clearly he is better as a player. No one was wrong to call out the fact that he played like he was on ice skates the first two years but maybe the injuries and lack of focus or something else was the reason. Whatever the cause, dude is beasting right now and I hope he keeps it up and eventually is worth a big contract from the Chiefs.

Maybe being called out in the media made him play with a little chip on his shoulder? Since coming back he has been pretty good. Not all pro but a whole lot better than Joeckel.

Bowser
01-10-2016, 10:54 AM

This makes me laugh. JJ Watt is such a paper tiger. Fact is he doesn't take getting his chit pushed in very well.

Reminds me of Ray Lewis crying about getting double teamed against us when in fact it was Will Shields crushing him single handedly.

ThaVirus
01-10-2016, 10:55 AM
It was certainly nasty and borderline dirty.

If you're a Texans fan you'll think it was dirty. If you're a Chiefs fan you'll love it.

Just charge that one to the game.

BossChief
01-10-2016, 10:57 AM
It's nice to know that center to left tackle are solid spots on the line. It amps up the competition on the right side and that usually brings out the best in guys.

I'm very proud of the way this OL played against one of the best front 7s in the NFL.

Bring on NE!

GloucesterChief

If you're a Texans fan you'll think it was dirty. If you're a Chiefs fan you'll love it.

It was a "stay down" hit. Not dirty at all. Making sure Watt is out of the play. The ref was right there watching it and didn't throw a flag.

RINGLEADER
Maybe being called out in the media made him play with a little chip on his shoulder? Since coming back he has been pretty good. Not all pro but a whole lot better than Joeckel.

He had maybe 1 or 2 plays where he got beat against supposedly an unstoppable force called JJ Watt. I don't care what you call it, but he was great yesterday.

BossChief
01-10-2016, 10:58 AM

One of your best posts.
Reminds me of Ray Lewis crying about getting double teamed against us when in fact it was Will Shields crushing him single handedly.

Exactly what I was thinking of.

Exactly.

RINGLEADER
01-10-2016, 11:00 AM

Please.

Plays like that happen 100 times a game. The fact that it was poor JJ Watt being abused is the only reason anyone even saw it. The fact that poor JJ Watt is crying about it just goes to show you what an entitled puss he is.

I love the fact that JJ Watt thinks Eric Fisher plays dirty. Means Eric Fisher kicked his ass.

Lzen
01-10-2016, 11:00 AM
C.E. can go fist **** himself about Fisher.

Yep. :thumb:

Bowser
01-10-2016, 11:04 AM

Lol, not even close. Fisher finished the play against legitimately the best player in the NFL. He had no idea Watt's groin just buckled on him. There was absolutely nothing "dirty" about what Fisher did. The only thing dirty about that play is Watt's red ass the day after.

Eleazar
01-10-2016, 11:13 AM

Crybaby needs to figure out how the Chiefs completely neutralized him before he was injured and improve his game.

Their scheme to prevent him from making an impact was perfect. He did not even make a solo tackle.

ThaVirus
01-10-2016, 11:13 AM
It was a "stay down" hit. Not dirty at all. Making sure Watt is out of the play. The ref was right there watching it and didn't throw a flag.

Please.

Plays like that happen 100 times a game. The fact that it was poor JJ Watt being abused is the only reason anyone even saw it. The fact that poor JJ Watt is crying about it just goes to show you what an entitled puss he is.

I love the fact that JJ Watt thinks Eric Fisher plays dirty. Means Eric Fisher kicked his ass.

Lol, not even close. Fisher finished the play against legitimately the best player in the NFL. He had no idea Watt's groin just buckled on him. There was absolutely nothing "dirty" about what Fisher did. The only thing dirty about that play is Watt's red ass the day after.

He put a forearm in the back of the head of a defenseless player 10 yards away from the play.

It was borderline dirty. I'm a Chiefs fan so I loved it, but it was completely unnecessary.

RINGLEADER
01-10-2016, 11:15 AM
He put a forearm in the back of the head of a defenseless player 10 yards away from the play.

Good.

Just Passin' By
01-10-2016, 11:16 AM
It was stupidity on Fisher's part, and it should have been flagged.

rockymtnchief
01-10-2016, 11:19 AM
I agree, it wasn't dirty. Once he went down, most linemen would throw their entire weight on Watt to make sure he's out of the play. It happens all the time. Fischer let him off easy.

King_Chief_Fan
01-10-2016, 11:20 AM
JJ What
All the hype and he had minimal impact in the game.

philfree

Now he will forever been known as V-JayJay Watt.

Lzen

It's not just that people called out his play. It's the fact that those arm chair GMs act as if they know it all. They don't give a player a chance to develop. Fisher had a lot of difficulties to work through such as injuries and playing RT. It's the same with Dee Ford. Some idiots think they know better and didn't want to give him a chance. I love it because these 2 guys are starting to prove those folks wrong.

Pablo
01-10-2016, 11:21 AM
He played like a stud and I loved the punking.

milkman
01-10-2016, 11:22 AM

So, the whining has started.

Eleazar
01-10-2016, 11:24 AM

It was borderline dirty. I'm a Chiefs fan so I loved it, but it was completely unnecessary.

He isn't a player in a defenseless position. That doesn't even apply to this play.

Fisher was doing what any lineman would do, which is making sure a guy who stumbled wasn't going to still get through to the QB. It's not like he could have realized Watt was injured one step before that.

Buehler445
01-10-2016, 11:24 AM
That's the play he was hurt on right?

I don't ever cheer guys getting hurt. That's just horrible.

But it's nice to see Fish effective and nasty.

It was even better to see Watt largely ineffective BEFORE he got hurt. He lined up all across the line and didn't do fuckall the entire game. He lined up all across the line and we shut his stupid ass down. That is great. Especially with all the injuries.

Look, we love to hate Watt, but the fact is he is good. We shut him down with largely second string. Some other guys reaped the benefit, but we effectively shut down the star.

Out fucking standing!

Just Passin' By
01-10-2016, 11:27 AM
So, the whining has started.

It was a stupid move by the player, and he got away with what should have been a penalty. Pointing that out isn't whining, just as pointing out that Burfict was an idiot who did get flagged isn't whining.

jspchief
01-10-2016, 11:29 AM
You should have been coat-hangered... sometimes things get missed.

Discuss Thrower
01-10-2016, 11:31 AM

And Tamba Hali spending the better part of a decade in a chokehold isn't worth penalizing?

58-4ever
01-10-2016, 11:31 AM
It was a stupid move by the player, and he got away with what should have been a penalty. Pointing that out isn't whining, just as pointing out that Burfict was an idiot who did get flagged isn't whining.

You're wrong. Watt is screaming around the end to try and smash the QB. Fischer has one job. He did that job. It's called finishing the block, and every great lineman in the history of the NFL has done this.

Just Passin' By
01-10-2016, 11:32 AM
And Tamba Hali spending the better part of a decade in a chokehold isn't worth penalizing?

This thread is about the Fisher play.

LiveSteam
01-10-2016, 11:32 AM

It looks a lot different at full speed then it does in slow motion. Its a rough and violent game.

LiveSteam
01-10-2016, 11:33 AM
He isn't a player in a defenseless position. That doesn't even apply to this play.

Fisher was doing what any lineman would do, which is making sure a guy who stumbled wasn't going to still get through to the QB. It's not like he could have realized Watt was injured one step before that.

This.

Just Passin' By
01-10-2016, 11:34 AM
You're wrong. Watt is screaming around the end to try and smash the QB. Fischer has one job. He did that job. It's called finishing the block, and every great lineman in the history of the NFL has done this.

What he did is a penalty in the NFL. He got away with it. Players get away with penalties all the time. No need to compromise yourself by trying to pretend that a deliberate blow to the head in that situation is not a penalty in today's NFL.

gblowfish
01-10-2016, 11:36 AM
That's the play he was hurt on right?

I don't ever cheer guys getting hurt. That's just horrible.

But it's nice to see Fish effective and nasty.

It was even better to see Watt largely ineffective BEFORE he got hurt. He lined up all across the line and didn't do fuckall the entire game. He lined up all across the line and we shut his stupid ass down. That is great. Especially with all the injuries.

Look, we love to hate Watt, but the fact is he is good. We shut him down with largely second string. Some other guys reaped the benefit, but we effectively shut down the star.

Out fucking standing!

IIRC, Watt took himself out for a few plays before that play happened. He had a pulled groin, and tried to go back in and play. On that rush, Fisher is engaged, and you can see Watt's groin just won't let him push off, and he goes down. Fisher does his job by punishing him. Clean block. Watt gets some payback for all the QB's he's punished -at the expense of a tackle trying to block him. So what goes around comes around.

Also, if you remember, Fisher missed the first game in Houston nursing an injury, and people accused him of dodging JJ Watt so he wouldn't look bad trying to block him. I think that nagged at Fisher, and he was extra dialed in this time. I don't blame him for driving Watt into the turf when he went down.

tk13
01-10-2016, 11:36 AM
I didn't think it was dirty. It's one of those plays that looks worse in replay than it does live. You're lined up across the scariest defensive lineman in the league. You're going to do whatever it takes to take him down. You don't know how badly he's hurt. J.J. Watt is an animal out there. And that play happens 1000 mph live. You're asking these guys to beat the hell out of each other 70 times a game, then you get upset over a play like that. If he was playing dirty he could have fell on the guy and really hurt him. Fisher got up and walked away.

Brock
01-10-2016, 11:37 AM
Good. It's time fisher started playing like that.

penguinz
01-10-2016, 11:38 AM
What he did is a penalty in the NFL. He got away with it. Players get away with penalties all the time. No need to compromise yourself by trying to pretend that a deliberate blow to the head in that situation is not a penalty in today's NFL.

You are clueless. They play is still going on so what he did was within the rules.

Had the whistle already blown your argument would be valid.

jspchief
01-10-2016, 11:38 AM
What penalty?

Discuss Thrower
01-10-2016, 11:40 AM
Also, if you remember, Fisher missed the first game in Houston nursing an injury, and people accused him of dodging JJ Watt so he wouldn't look bad trying to block him. I think that nagged at Fisher, and he was extra dialed in this time. I don't blame him for driving Watt into the turf when he went down.

Also, you know, being moved from his anointed position because Donald Stephson dogged it at RT in order to get a big payday.

Or it least that's what it seems like.

ping2000
01-10-2016, 11:40 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160110/0bc6d459623eb3835173445ba84a8192.jpg

Bowser
01-10-2016, 11:41 AM

http://i.imgur.com/adQTznO.jpg

Bowser
01-10-2016, 11:42 AM
What penalty?

Being all rough and mean to one of the league's golden boys. I mean, he's in Papa John's commercials for Chrissakes.

srvy
01-10-2016, 11:43 AM

This is nothing all O lineman do this after a pancake. You dont let him get up and back into the play. I dont know how many times I saw DT knocked down get back up and downfield and make a play. Will Shields a very nasty on field player always buried players head to keep them out of the play. I have no doubt Fish was unaware that he was injured.

Andy in his press conference said this was a Eastern Michigan vs Wisconsin thing. Some history between the two after Watt transferred out EM to Wisconsin.

King_Chief_Fan
01-10-2016, 11:46 AM

Ok...a penaly that was not called.
What else you got?

cosmo20002
01-10-2016, 11:51 AM
Eric Fischer burying DBag Watts head in the ground (Gif) https://j.gifs.com/v2lLYr.gif

Why is Watt a dbag?
Amazing how great players on other teams always turn out to be dbags or assholes or cheaters or some other bad thing.

VAChief
01-10-2016, 11:59 AM
Now he will forever been known as V-JayJay Watt.

ROFL

jspchief
01-10-2016, 12:02 PM
Why is Watt a dbag?
Amazing how great players on other teams always turn out to be dbags or assholes or cheaters or some other bad thing.
I think it's mostly an over-saturation thing, but agree Watt isn't a dbag. He's an awesome football player and very charismatic.

Three7s
01-10-2016, 12:03 PM
Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be a penalty next week. :rolleyes:

VAChief
01-10-2016, 12:04 PM
This thread is about the Fisher play.

Which was not a dirty play, legal and what you want from your lineman...playing through the whistle.

VAChief
01-10-2016, 12:08 PM
I think it's mostly an over-saturation thing, but agree Watt isn't a dbag. He's an awesome football player and very charismatic.

He's a talker (see him miked up against the Saints), but not dirty. However when you talk trash you have to know at some point it will come back to you.

ping2000
01-10-2016, 12:28 PM
Why is Watt a dbag?
Well, you're a dbag Cosmo, but you are our dbag.

rabblerouser
01-10-2016, 12:31 PM
https://j.gifs.com/v2lLYr.gif

I don't get tired of it.

rabblerouser
01-10-2016, 12:32 PM
Well, you're a dbag Cosmo, but you are our dbag.

ROFL

He's all yours, and should've been a late term abortion.

notorious
01-10-2016, 12:36 PM
Their coach needs to be shit-canned for having a full-retard moment when he put Wilfork and Va Jay Jay Twatt in for the goal line situation.

The next play was the pick. Completely took them out of the game.

Halfcan
01-10-2016, 12:47 PM
Their coach needs to be shit-canned for having a full-retard moment when he put Wilfork and Va Jay Jay Twatt in for the goal line situation.

The next play was the pick. Completely took them out of the game.

:clap: This. The coach was playing to give the crowd a highlight and make it on ESPN. Chiefs stuffed his ass and it took all of their momentum.

Those were getting their asses kicked bad enough on defense- they had no business being out on offense.

MahiMike
01-10-2016, 12:59 PM
At the party I told everyone how much I hated JJ. They were shocked and said he was a good dude. That may be but I just can't stand how he's promoted as the defensive Peyton manning.

So glad we have Andy reid who game planned him out of the game.

Speaking of which, what if he was faking it because he was so ineffective?

Face saver.

MahiMike
01-10-2016, 01:01 PM
:clap: This. The coach was playing to give the crowd a highlight and make it on ESPN. Chiefs stuffed his ass and it took all of their momentum.

Those were getting their asses kicked bad enough on defense- they had no business being out on offense.

Yep and afterwards he's smiling and joking on the sideline. Play lost 2 yards.

Brock
01-10-2016, 01:04 PM
At the party I told everyone how much I hated JJ. They were shocked and said he was a good dude. That may be but I just can't stand how he's promoted as the defensive Peyton manning.

Face saver.

You're saying he's basically a quitter.

No

VAChief
01-10-2016, 01:20 PM
I didn't think it was dirty. It's one of those plays that looks worse in replay than it does live. You're lined up across the scariest defensive lineman in the league. You're going to do whatever it takes to take him down. You don't know how badly he's hurt. J.J. Watt is an animal out there. And that play happens 1000 mph live. You're asking these guys to beat the hell out of each other 70 times a game, then you get upset over a play like that. If he was playing dirty he could have fell on the guy and really hurt him. Fisher got up and walked away.

This, OL are taught to keep their man down through the whistle.

Watt got pancaked against Carolina earlier this year and I don't remember any whining about dirty play. He knows better to call that dirty, but emotions run high in the post season and he was clearly frustrated he was basically eliminated as a factor in the game.

I did see a funny response on one of the comment sections over on a CBS board..."sounds like JJ needs another pad between his legs."

Valiant
01-10-2016, 01:21 PM

It may be mean, even a little dirty. But it is legal as fuck..

Happens all the time.. Usually to our guys.

lewdog
01-10-2016, 01:25 PM
Not really a dirty play by Fisher and not sure Watt saw it as dirty either.

Not sure why people hate Watt. He's good and very fan friendly. He knows this is entertainment and likes the spotlight, but he's not doing anything egregious.

notorious
01-10-2016, 01:27 PM

Not sure why people hate Watt. He's good and very fan friendly. He knows this is entertainment and likes the spotlight, but he's not doing anything egregious.

Exactly. It's not his fault the media jizzes all over at the mention of his name.

He is an excellent player that got stonewalled yesterday. It happens.

ThaVirus
01-10-2016, 01:39 PM
It may be mean, even a little dirty. But it is legal as ****..

Happens all the time.. Usually to our guys.

It is legal. So is diving head-first into a receiver's knees as he makes a catch across the middle. It's still dirty.

I'm just trying to look at this objectively. If that were Chris Clark doing that to Houston this place would be calling him a dirty fucker.

This kind of thing usually does happen to our guys so I'm enjoying the reversal. I'd prefer we be the bullies.

CapsLockKey
01-10-2016, 01:42 PM
Can't believe Watt even made a comment about it. I thought he was better than that to act like a sandy vagina. Fish didn't do anything any other lineman doesn't do in every game. When a defender is on the ground, you keep him from getting back up so he can't make a play. I guess he's dirty because he didn't stop to ask if he was hurt first?

ChiefAshhole1056
01-10-2016, 01:44 PM
I'm pretty positive the same people bitching about Fisher being "dirty" were the same people bitching about Fisher being "too soft" and a "pussy" not long ago.

He just humiliated the best defensive player in the league and made him his bitch. Try enjoying life sometimes.

Deberg_1990
01-10-2016, 01:45 PM
I mentioned it last night but I can't say it enough.

It felt like justice for the Chiefs to defeat the Texans give a huge 'f*ck you' to 'The Patriot Way' pretenders.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
01-10-2016, 01:46 PM
The dude ended up being a clutch pick for us when we went 2 seasons without a 2nd round pick. This team is the beginning of what is looking to be something very special now that we have crap contracts gone and promising talent

ThaVirus
01-10-2016, 01:46 PM
I'm pretty positive the same people bitching about Fisher being "dirty" were the same people bitching about Fisher being "too soft" and a "pussy" not long ago.

He just humiliated the best defensive player in the league and made him his bitch. Try enjoying life sometimes.

I'm not complaining that he's dirty. No one is, actually, besides one Patriots fan.

I said that particular play was "borderline dirty". If he were a truly dirty player he'd have done a lot worse. He finished off the play and once he realized Watt was hurt he backed off.

TEX
01-10-2016, 01:55 PM
Can't believe Watt even made a comment about it. I thought he was better than that to act like a sandy vagina. Fish didn't do anything any other lineman doesn't do in every game. When a defender is on the ground, you keep him from getting back up so he can't make a play. I guess he's dirty because he didn't stop to ask if he was hurt first?

I was at the game and had a VERY GOOD VIEW of the whole thing (and more because we were watching that matchup all game) - and yes, I thought that it was a low level cheap shot, BUT Watt HAD IT COMING and had been hitting Fish LATE, slapping Fisher's face mask, bumping into him after the play and doing all kinds of BS- Harry -High- School- Psyche- Out -Stuff all game up to that point. Fish just FINALLY had ENOUGH and did something about it. I'm pretty sure he had no idea that Watt had something wrong with his groin - he just saw an opportunity for a shot and returned the favor. AT that point it was something like Watt - 8 / Fish 1. This kind of shit happens throughout the course of an NFL game.

KChiefs1
01-10-2016, 01:57 PM

Yep

Brock
01-10-2016, 01:58 PM

Who's bitching about a dirty play, besides the dumbass patriot fan in this thread?

Bwana
01-10-2016, 02:01 PM
Anyone that thinks that was "dirty" doesn't watch much football. Next time try watching what goes on around any given play by the lineman. Lineman are notorious for piling on at the end of plays.

The Franchise
01-10-2016, 02:07 PM

This.

Watt isn't a douchebag and that wasn't a dirty play.

ct
01-10-2016, 02:07 PM
I agree, it wasn't dirty. Once he went down, most linemen would throw their entire weight on Watt to make sure he's out of the play. It happens all the time. Fischer let him off easy.

THIS x1,000,000

play was not over, stay on him and pancake his ass. he didn't after he realized watt was down, then he turned and left. great play great followthrough, exactly what he's supposed to do!

Eleazar
01-10-2016, 02:08 PM

Some people are never going to like Fisher and are always going to be looking for flaws and reasons to jump on him simply because he proved them wrong.

Iconic
01-10-2016, 02:11 PM
It's funny how leading up to this game Watt got so much coverage while Houston got almost NONE. Not only is Houston a better player, but I bet he talks less shit on the field too. Watt got what he deserved, **** him. He was just as dirty to Fisher

Brock
01-10-2016, 02:12 PM

So fucking proud of him. Took every ounce of shit the world gave him and looks like a premier LT in the making.

I am glad to have been of service.

ThaVirus
01-10-2016, 02:14 PM
Some people are never going to like Fisher and are always going to be looking for flaws and reasons to jump on him simply because he proved them wrong.

That's not what's happening here. At all.

Brock
01-10-2016, 02:16 PM
That's not what's happening here. At all.

There's a couple of guys here who seem to be reading a different thread

seclark
01-10-2016, 02:30 PM
watt's a badass, but fish took his meat away from him and tore his shirt and left him laying on the playground that play. scoreboard, fish/chiefs.
sec

Baby Lee
01-10-2016, 02:34 PM

This is stupidity on your part and should be shamed.

It's been said a million times already, but that was textbook finishing a play.

Not all forearm shivers are created equal. He didn't launch. They were standing, the play was continuing, Watt was free to rise and wreak havoc were he able. That's a push down to finish a play, not a launch to injure.

Further, defenseless doesn't apply. Just because Watt appears to and probably did give up due to injury doesn't mean they weren't previously engaged.

You're arguing from hindsight, and butthurt apparently.

TEX
01-10-2016, 02:40 PM
It's funny how leading up to this game Watt got so much coverage while Houston got almost NONE. Not only is Houston a better player, but I bet he talks less shit on the field too. Watt got what he deserved, **** him. He was just as dirty to Fisher

You lost me at ,"Not only is Houston a better player than Watt," because he is not. He is very good though.

stevieray
01-10-2016, 02:44 PM
I am glad to have been of service.

????

Mr. Laz
01-10-2016, 02:48 PM
Who's bitching about a dirty play, besides the dumbass patriot fan in this thread?

LMAO

Patriot fan bitching about someone else cheating. Rich.

Bob Dole
01-10-2016, 03:55 PM

Crybaby Watt.

Watt injured his groin midway through the third quarter. He returned after a few plays but soon left the game again when he was pushed to the ground by the head by tackle Eric Fisher.

"That's just a dirty play," Watt said. "But the injury was before that moment."

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/houston-texans-jj-watt-apologizes-after-shutout-playoff-loss-to-kc-chiefs-010916

RealSNR
01-10-2016, 04:02 PM

You're just butthurt that your boyfriend Cassel is the goat of the NFL these days when it comes to the QB position.

jspchief
01-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Yeah, Houston isn't better than Watt.

Saccopoo
01-10-2016, 04:05 PM

Watch the play again.

He put his hand in his back to push him down and it slipped up to the helmet when Watt pulled up lame. Not intentional at all and that's the shit that happens in football.

Bob Dole
01-10-2016, 04:06 PM
You're just butthurt that your boyfriend Cassel is the goat of the NFL these days when it comes to the QB position.

He was even a joke on the NFLN pre-game. Irvin threw a terrible pass to Eisen and he yelled, "What kind of throw was that, Matt Cassell?"

Bob Dole laughed.

Saccopoo
01-10-2016, 04:08 PM

http://i.imgur.com/g6YQfvr.gif

Saccopoo
01-10-2016, 04:12 PM

Face saver.

Have you been drinking?

Chiefshrink
01-10-2016, 04:12 PM

It wasn't even borderline it's called 'real old school NFL Football'. It's only nasty and dirty if you have never played the game.:rolleyes:

SAUTO
01-10-2016, 04:13 PM
Good. It's time fisher started playing like that.

Fuck yeah it is. Good to see

Saccopoo
01-10-2016, 04:15 PM
I was at the game and had a VERY GOOD VIEW of the whole thing (and more because we were watching that matchup all game) - and yes, I thought that it was a low level cheap shot, BUT Watt HAD IT COMING and had been hitting Fish LATE, slapping Fisher's face mask, bumping into him after the play and doing all kinds of BS- Harry -High- School- Psyche- Out -Stuff all game up to that point. Fish just FINALLY had ENOUGH and did something about it. I'm pretty sure he had no idea that Watt had something wrong with his groin - he just saw an opportunity for a shot and returned the favor. AT that point it was something like Watt - 8 / Fish 1. This kind of shit happens throughout the course of an NFL game.

Shhh...Virus will start squealing about Watt just trying to defend himself or something.

ThaVirus
01-10-2016, 04:17 PM
It's only nasty and dirty if you have never played the game.:rolleyes:

I've played football all my life.

ThaVirus
01-10-2016, 04:18 PM
Shhh...Virus will start squealing about Watt just trying to defend himself or something.

I'm not squealing or crying; I love that it was our guy on the giving end. I'm just trying to be objective.

If that were an injured Justin Houston taking a forearm to the back of the head from some Bronco lineman, this place would be going apeshit.

Saccopoo
01-10-2016, 04:21 PM
I'm not squealing or crying; I love that it was our guy on the giving end. I'm just trying to be objective.

If that were an injured Justin Houston taking a forearm to the back of the head from some Bronco lineman, this place would be going apeshit.

Wasn't a forearm and he initially pushed him on his back to keep him down. Watt went fetal and the hand slipped up to the helmet. Not dirty, not illegal, not anything other than a continuation of the blocking that Fisher was doing.

And it looks more like it went up and over the right shoulder versus the head.

Did your JJ Watt Fathead get bruised at the same time?

Baby Lee
01-10-2016, 04:22 PM

Bullshit. We've been less annoyed over worse. And his injury is irrelevant. That you reference it belies your objectivity.

ThaVirus
01-10-2016, 04:25 PM
Bullshit. We've been less annoyed over worse. And his injury is irrelevant. That you reference it belies your objectivity.

When?

The injury is relevant because, IIRC, Watt had already come out of the game prior to that play due to injury.

Buehler445
01-10-2016, 04:26 PM
Exactly. It's not his fault the media jizzes all over at the mention of his name.

He is an excellent player that got stonewalled yesterday. It happens.

This. He behaves like a douche sometimes, but so do a lot of other players. But he is probably the best defensive player in the league. And I'm a huge Justin Houston fan.

That game reinforces to me the importance of a QB. Watt is the best player on that side of the ball. KC neutralized him with a little bit of scheme and some O Lineman that range from OK to mediocre backups.

If Houston had the best QB in the league, it would have been a 30 point deficit the other way, especially when we couldn't score in the first half.

I mentioned it last night but I can't say it enough.

It felt like justice for the Chiefs to defeat the Texans give a huge '**** you' to 'The Patriot Way' pretenders.

This. Motherfuck Scott Pioli for stuffing that nonsense down our fucking throat.

Baby Lee
01-10-2016, 04:27 PM
When?

The injury is relevant because, IIRC, Watt had already come out of the game prior to that play due to injury.

No it's not. You don't take on an opponent assuming he'll be gimpy and give up on a play. He's on the field. There's no evidence Fisher noticed Watt pulling himself, let alone why.

ThaVirus
01-10-2016, 04:33 PM
No it's not. You don't take on an opponent assuming he'll be gimpy and give up on a play. He's on the field. There's no evidence Fisher noticed Watt pulling himself, let alone why.

When he went to the ground it was obvious that he was out of commission.

mdchiefsfan
01-10-2016, 04:38 PM

You make sure. If he played a weakness and Fisher let up, just for Watt to school him, you'd be bitching about Fisher not playing to the whistle.

All in all it is a split second choice, and I'm glad Fisher chose shove him in the dirt.

ThaVirus
01-10-2016, 04:40 PM
You make sure. If he played a weakness and Fisher let up, just for Watt to school him, you'd be bitching about Fisher not playing to the whistle.

All in all it is a split second choice, and I'm glad Fisher chose shove him in the dirt.

How was he going to school him? What did that shove accomplish?

Bowser
01-10-2016, 04:42 PM

To you, the viewer. But not to Fisher who was engaged one-on-one with him at that moment. All Fisher knew was that JJ Fucking Watt got around the corner on him and slipped up, so Fisher did what every other left tackle in the NFL would have done - he finished the play and made sure Watt was out of it.

It was NOT a dirty play, or even a borderline dirty play.

BigMeatballDave
01-10-2016, 04:48 PM
I saw a Texan fan tweet earlier that said Hoyer is a trash compactor disguised as a QB. LOL

mdchiefsfan
01-10-2016, 04:49 PM

It ensured he was down for the play. He is the best defensive player in the game. Watt is the one that chose to go out there gimpy. I would rather have a LT That had the instinct to seal the deal than one that lightens up because he saw that player limping 2 snaps ago.

Baby Lee
01-10-2016, 04:50 PM

Are you stupid, or just playacting?

ThaVirus
01-10-2016, 04:50 PM
It ensured he was down for the play. He is the best defensive player in the game. Watt is the one that chose to go out there gimpy. I would rather have a LT That had the instinct to seal the deal than one that lightens up because he saw that player limping 2 snaps ago.

That shove wouldn't have accomplished much against a healthy Watt. It was pretty pointless.

mdchiefsfan
01-10-2016, 04:52 PM
That shove wouldn't have accomplished much against a healthy Watt. It was pretty pointless.

As I stated previously: it is a split second choice to make. Hit and ensure vs. hold off and see what happens. Are you seriously THAT disappointed that Fisher's instinct is to finish the play?

milkman
01-10-2016, 04:56 PM
As I stated previously: it is a split second choice to make. Hit and ensure vs. hold off and see what happens. Are you seriously THAT disappointed that Fisher's instinct is to finish the play?

I don't agree with V, but I can understand how he might see it differently than the rest of us.

But the one thing he's said is that he isn't complaining, and is in fact happy, that it's our guy on the right end of things.

ChiTown
01-10-2016, 04:57 PM

BS - you stay on the play until it's over. This is Football 101 and you just failed

ThaVirus
01-10-2016, 04:58 PM
Are you seriously THAT disappointed that Fisher's instinct is to finish the play?

No. I wouldn't say so.

If you're a Chiefs fan you'll love it.

I'm a Chiefs fan so I loved it....

This kind of thing usually does happen to our guys so I'm enjoying the reversal. I'd prefer we be the bullies.

I'm not complaining that he's dirty. No one is, actually, besides one Patriots fan.

I love that it was our guy on the giving end. I'm just trying to be objective.

mdchiefsfan
01-10-2016, 05:01 PM
I don't agree with V, but I can understand how he might see it differently than the rest of us.

But the one thing he's said is that he isn't complaining, and is in fact happy, that it's our guy on the right end of things.

No. I wouldn't say so.

My bad. Didn't see these. Carry on, sir.

The Bad Guy
01-10-2016, 05:05 PM
Fuck JJ Twatt.

If Fisher let up, you'd have thousands of Chiefs fans bitching about him today.

You want a nasty LT. It's not Fisher's job to know Watt is hurt. It's his job to finish the play. He did that and bitch faced crybaby Texans fans want to get mad.

They can curl up in O'Brien's buttchin.

ChiTown
01-10-2016, 05:07 PM
Another thing, EF's back is to the play, and he has no idea if AS is running back toward him. You really want Fisher to let up on one of the best defensive players in the NFL? You guys are fucking crazy.

staylor26
01-10-2016, 05:11 PM
Can't believe Watt is crying about it too. What a bitch.

ThaVirus
01-10-2016, 05:11 PM

Thank you.

It's not a big deal. I don't think Fisher is a dirty player or that that play was particularly dirty, hence my "borderline" designation. The shove really just served no purpose and was unnecessary. He didn't "finish" anything. Watt was already finished. That was just a little SDB cherry on top. That's what I've been getting at.

I love that he did it and love his technique combined with the fact that he went toe to toe with Watt with no help even more.

Saccopoo
01-10-2016, 05:14 PM
No. I wouldn't say so.

Really?

I said that particular play was "borderline dirty". If he were a truly dirty player he'd have done a lot worse. He finished off the play and once he realized Watt was hurt he backed off.

I'm just trying to look at this objectively. If that were Chris Clark doing that to Houston this place would be calling him a dirty fucker.

ThaVirus
01-10-2016, 05:17 PM
Really?

That's a totally separate argument, braladdin.

I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED IN FISHER'S ACTIONS ONE BIT.

Let's move on...

Baby Lee
01-10-2016, 05:18 PM

He's sure asking the same questions answered a bajillion times in the thread already.

Why'd he do it?
What was the point?
Why so mean?

Coach
01-10-2016, 05:20 PM
I really don't care. I'm glad Fisher was able to put somebody on the ground one way or another after being labeled as a soft pussy.

Kman34
01-10-2016, 05:27 PM
There are dozens of plays like that in an NFL game, especially if you are the star player on the other team you get a little extra hit or push....Anything to get them out of the game...been going on for ever..

BigMeatballDave
01-10-2016, 05:44 PM
Ugh. It's Fisher, not Fischer.

mdstu
01-10-2016, 06:04 PM
Thank you.

It's not a big deal. I don't think Fisher is a dirty player or that that play was particularly dirty, hence my "borderline" designation. The shove really just served no purpose and was unnecessary. He didn't "finish" anything. Watt was already finished. That was just a little SDB cherry on top. That's what I've been getting at.

I love that he did it and love his technique combined with the fact that he went toe to toe with Watt with no help even more.

One could argue that another reason to finish the play in the manner that he did, was to get into Watt's head. Just like Watt was trying to get into his head through out the whole game.

One could also argue that base off of Watt's post game comments he accomplished that mission.

stevieray
01-10-2016, 06:25 PM
Who gives a damn whether it was "dirty"?

He's getting a nasty streak, and it's totally fitting , considering how they slobbed Watt's knob all week.

O.city
01-10-2016, 06:40 PM
Fisher seemed pretty pissed after the game when they were asking about him sitting out week 1 for being a pussy, said he wanted to go put that to resr

headsnap
01-10-2016, 06:44 PM
It only looks dirty because JJ Twatt had quit at that point in time time, EF had no way of knowing that...

Twatt should have let EF know the save word...

TEX
01-10-2016, 07:04 PM

I know. He always has plenty of nothing to say... I saw what the TV doesn't show you. There were lots of extra curricular activities perpetuated by Watt before Fisher's retaliation occurred.

Rain Man
01-10-2016, 07:15 PM
It wasn't even borderline it's called 'real old school NFL Football'. It's only nasty and dirty if you have never played the game.:rolleyes:

Yeah, there are about 500 worse things that happen in every NFL game. 1,000 if you include games where Von Miller is on the field.

Chiefaholic
01-10-2016, 08:02 PM
Watt has made an incredible living out of being a large athletic freak who doesn't quit till the whistle blows (like Hali just better). There's no reason why Fisher should give him an opportunity to get back up not knowing if the play was still alive or not.

stevieray
01-10-2016, 08:14 PM
I know. He always has plenty of nothing to say... I saw what the TV doesn't show you. There were lots of extra curricular activities perpetuated by Watt before Fisher's retaliation occurred.
...such as?

philfree
01-10-2016, 08:20 PM
That gif needs to be merged to the beginning of the wireless sound commercial. V Jay Jay Watt getting all fired up in the locker room followed by him getting his face rubbed in the dirt. I just saw that commercial and it made me laugh.

Anyong Bluth
01-10-2016, 08:43 PM
Quick! Everyone sign up for Pats affiliated twitter accounts, and then mercilessly call Eric out on being a soft bottom bitch all week to get him chippy for Saturday's game!

Anyong Bluth
01-10-2016, 08:46 PM

Don't end up face down on the field and it won't be an issue.

MotherfuckerJones
01-10-2016, 09:00 PM
This is shit lineman have done for years. Quit crying

Anyong Bluth
01-10-2016, 11:44 PM
This is shit lineman have done for years. Quit crying
Literally, the highlight reel for Orlando Pace coming out of college was him pancaking guys and driving their helmets to the ground so they stay down left and right. Pace wasn't the one that invented it, it's been the norm for decades.

What it is is a perfect example of what was applauded for as outstanding play by one of the most praised and highest rated tackles to get drafted in NFL history!

MotherfuckerJones
01-10-2016, 11:45 PM
Literally, the highlight reel for Orlando Pace coming out of college was him pancaking guys and driving their helmets to the ground so they stay down left and right. Pace wasn't the one that invented it, it's been the norm for decades.

What it is is a perfect example of what was applauded for as outstanding play by one of the most praised and highest rated tackles to get drafted in NFL history!

JJ is the most relentless defensive player. Give up just for a second and he could have beaten Fisher and caused a big turnover.