PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Late night bullshit: Hey resident Pats fans....

Direckshun
01-10-2016, 02:05 AM
Please explain how the Patriots team this Saturday will be significantly different from the Pats team that lost in Week 17?

L.A. Chieffan
01-10-2016, 02:11 AM
They're going to try?

Simply Red
01-10-2016, 02:13 AM
You listen here! You two seem nice to me!

TLO
01-10-2016, 02:32 AM
You listen here! You two seem nice to me!

:clap:

RobBlake
01-10-2016, 02:41 AM
Tom Brady and Bill.. Playoffs.. different ball game man lol. YOu can guarantee that the game will go down till the last 5 mins of the fourth QTR.

Undertaker #59
01-10-2016, 06:40 AM
The team should be much healthier than they were in week 17, most notably Edelman returning.

Also, the week 17 game had a very bizarre game plan.

jspchief
01-10-2016, 06:42 AM
Brady has a high ankle sprain. Hopefully his footwork suffers and he's floating INTs all day.

eDave
01-10-2016, 07:22 AM
We are talking shit about the Patriots? Playoffs are not regular season. Patriots are good in the post season.

notorious
01-10-2016, 07:25 AM
We are talking shit about the Patriots? Playoffs are not regular season. Patriots are good in the post season.

This.

The Pats are beatable, but it's going to take a complete game. If the Chiefs pull the same shit they did against Cleveland and San Diego the Pats will beat them.

KC_Lee
01-10-2016, 07:25 AM
The NFL really, really, REALLY wants Brady vs. Manning in the AFC Championship game.

ChiefRocka
01-10-2016, 08:06 AM
The NFL really, really, REALLY wants Brady vs. Manning in the AFC Championship game.

Chiefs Redskins sounds delicious also.

Buehler445
01-10-2016, 09:38 AM
This.

The Pats are beatable, but it's going to take a complete game. If the Chiefs pull the same shit they did against Cleveland and San Diego the Pats will beat them.

This.

Buehler445
01-10-2016, 09:49 AM
The real answer is that Brady will visit his "life coach" or whatever and miraculously go from horrible to super bowl form just like last year.

Belicheat will do Belicheat things and come up with the best game plan ever conceived.

Edelman and Gronk will be miraculously perfectly healthy and ready to rape secondaries.

The defense will suddenly stop sucking and win games.

They will find some jackass bagging groceries and make him a totally kickass running back over night.

They will be a most formidable foe. Why? Patriots.

Bugeater
01-10-2016, 09:51 AM
Belichek will have an extra week to figure out new ways to cheat gameplan.

Bugeater
01-10-2016, 09:52 AM
The real answer is that Brady will visit his "life coach" or whatever and miraculously go from horrible to super bowl form just like last year.

Belicheat will do Belicheat things and come up with the best game plan ever conceived.

Edelman and Gronk will be miraculously perfectly healthy and ready to rape secondaries.

The defense will suddenly stop sucking and win games.

They will find some jackass bagging groceries and make him a totally kickass running back over night.

They will be a most formidable foe. Why? Patriots.
All of this is accurate as well.

A Defiant Goose
01-10-2016, 10:07 AM
They're going to try?

^

Potato
01-10-2016, 10:32 AM
I hope for the sake of the chiefs that reid and smith and the coaches practice communication without the headsets cause when you play the Pats* in foxboro they radio frequency doesn't work when you need them to for some reason.

Saccopoo
01-10-2016, 10:35 AM
This.

Didn't the Chiefs win both of those games?

MTG#10
01-10-2016, 10:35 AM

I dont know, I think that ship has sailed. I think a Superbowl 50 rematch of the first Superbowl would be a much better story.

2bikemike
01-10-2016, 10:39 AM
This will be a tough game. The last time these to teams met the Chiefs put a shellacking to them. The entire sports world was questioning if that was the end of the Mighty Pats. Well we know they woke up from that slumber and beat another team we took down to win the big prize.

The Pats used to have this air of being invincible, I think that is gone. Whether we win or not is yet to be seen. But I do believe they are beatable. I think the Chiefs match up well. It will take one of the best efforts of the year and I don't think the Chiefs will be intimidated at all. And to me that is the first step in beating the Pats.

Bowser
01-10-2016, 11:09 AM
Brady has a high ankle sprain. Hopefully his footwork suffers and he's floating INTs all day.

Brady will have zero pain in that ankle come game time thanks to the miracles of modern medicine.

LiveSteam
01-10-2016, 11:21 AM
Pats O-line is made up of misfit toys.& has lil to no chance against KCs defense. Don't turn the ball over & KC wins.

Pablo
01-10-2016, 11:24 AM
Hey resident Pats fans, fuck off.

LiveSteam
01-10-2016, 11:27 AM

4321 back at ya

Pablo
01-10-2016, 01:17 PM
Pats fan. In Nebraska. People prolly take you seriously. Lol.

Brock
01-10-2016, 01:20 PM

X2

RealSNR
01-10-2016, 01:21 PM
Hey resident Pats fans....

Your mythical "Patriot Way" bullshit is a huge fucking hoax. I can't wait until Belicheat retires and your piece of shit owner is left shrugging his shoulders.

Best,
SNR

notorious
01-10-2016, 01:22 PM
Didn't the Chiefs win both of those games?

Yes.

Your point? Because if you are going to compare a couple of teams with a combined record of AIDS to the Patriots, I just don't know if I can contain the laughter.

Undertaker #59
01-10-2016, 01:26 PM
Hey resident Pats fans....

Your mythical "Patriot Way" bullshit is a huge fucking hoax. I can't wait until Belicheat retires and your piece of shit owner is left shrugging his shoulders.

Best,
SNR
You and every other rabid non-Patriots fan....but we'll continue to enjoy the ride as long as we can. [emoji4]

RealSNR
01-10-2016, 01:36 PM
Bill O'Brien proved today that he's nothing more than another Belichick wannabe. Says the shit that's been drilled in his head, does the "accountability" dance, and uses the same plays and the same shitty coaches and players. This retard even acquired and started TWO fucking Patriot QBs. Why the hell did he think that would fucking work? Because he's a fucking idiot who worships a false god that won't ever fucking save him.

God damn to hell Scott Pioli, Matt Cassel, and all people associated with the New England Patriots.

Valiant
01-10-2016, 01:50 PM
Pats usually have another gear for playoffs, ala KC Royals

Anyong Bluth
01-10-2016, 01:50 PM
Unfortunately, Amorix is still explaining PSI under cold weather conditions in the deflategate thread, and isn't aware we're playing Saturday, or of this thread.

MahiMike
01-10-2016, 01:56 PM
We got this. I ain't even skeered.

Eleazar
01-10-2016, 02:06 PM
Belichick vs Reid does not work in our favor. Hopefully everything else does.

Over Yonder
01-10-2016, 02:23 PM
Of the AFC teams left, I think the Pats are the best bet for a W.

Not a sure-fired deal by any means, but as others have mentioned, they aint the imposing castle they once were. Our D-front should eat their lunch.

Bowser
01-10-2016, 02:28 PM
Bill O'Brien proved today that he's nothing more than another Belichick wannabe. Says the shit that's been drilled in his head, does the "accountability" dance, and uses the same plays and the same shitty coaches and players. This retard even acquired and started TWO fucking Patriot QBs. Why the hell did he think that would fucking work? Because he's a fucking idiot who worships a false god that won't ever fucking save him.

God damn to hell Scott Pioli, Matt Cassel, and all people associated with the New England Patriots.It's been said time and again - the mythical "Patriot Way" is Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. It begins and ends with those two. All these other knobs that have broken off and tried to take the "Patriot Way" somewhere else have achieved two things - jack and shit.

We OWE New England an ass kicking for giving us Pioli and Matt Cassel.

Unfortunately, Amorix is still explaining PSI under cold weather conditions in the deflategate thread, and isn't aware we're playing Saturday, or of this thread.

LMAO