PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Forecast in New England..Rain, ice and maybe snow. .

Vietnam58
01-11-2016, 04:29 AM
Looking like there will be some pretty cold and wet conditions on Saturday..

Should make for an interesting game. .

which team do you think benefits from this?. .

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Foxboro+MA+02035:4:US

Saturday
Jan 16
rain hail
41°

Freezing rain early...changing to rain in the afternoon. High 41F. ESE winds shifting to SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 80%.

Wind
SE 10 mph

Humidity
100%

Saturday Night

snow

25°

50%

1-3 in

Occasional snow showers. Low around 25F. E winds shifting to SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.

Gonzo
01-11-2016, 04:37 AM
You'd think that since the Pat's offense relies on timing that this might screw them up occasionally but I don't think it'll really make much of a difference. It may fuck with Santos, however. Has he kicked in shitty weather at all?

TLO
01-11-2016, 06:55 AM
Looking like there will be some pretty cold and wet conditions on Saturday..

Should make for an interesting game. .

which team do you think benefits from this?. .

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Foxboro+MA+02035:4:US

Saturday
Jan 16
. rain hail
41°

Freezing rain early...changing to rain in the afternoon. High 41F. ESE winds shifting to SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 80%.

Wind
SE 10 mph

Humidity
100%

Saturday Night

snow

25°

50%

1-3 in

Occasional snow showers. Low around 25F. E winds shifting to SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.

Rain hail? :hmmm:

chinaski
01-11-2016, 07:01 AM
You'd think that since the Pat's offense relies on timing that this might screw them up occasionally but I don't think it'll really make much of a difference. It may **** with Santos, however. Has he kicked in shitty weather at all?

I don't know, but I saw an interview with him recently where he was discussing Ambient Air Temps and how it effects ball dynamics etc. Kind of interesting.

Amnorix
01-11-2016, 07:01 AM
Crap weather often favors the Patriots, but the Chiefs aren't as susceptible, I think, to bad weather as some teams. Probably pretty much a wash.

Slippery conditions can affect a defense more because they need to react to the offensive player, who knows where he is going, but that is probably a wash also.

Shaid
01-11-2016, 07:56 AM
Crap weather often favors the Patriots, but the Chiefs aren't as susceptible, I think, to bad weather as some teams. Probably pretty much a wash.

Slippery conditions can affect a defense more because they need to react to the offensive player, who knows where he is going, but that is probably a wash also.

With the amount of man D the Chiefs play, I think it affects them more.

HonestChieffan
01-11-2016, 07:58 AM
Not good for the Chiefs

RunKC
01-11-2016, 08:02 AM
This is perfect for us. We have the better OL and DL. Stop the run and unleash Ware on their ass.

It doesn't really hurt offense much in the passing game BC we both use the same short throw YAC WCO.

Sandy Vagina
01-11-2016, 08:02 AM
Unless Edelman and Amendola are far below 100%, this could be a problem for us, if they plan on attacking the slot often. Tom will be terrified of the pass rush, and looking for them quickly. Little bastards are so quick on the short routes, and I don't know if whichever defender (often Parker) can keep a close shadow on them.

Not glooming and dooming though. I still feel we match up pretty well overall.. just not with this aspect.

New World Order
01-11-2016, 08:04 AM
This is perfect for us. We have the better OL and DL. Stop the run and unleash Ware on their ass.

It doesn't really hurt offense much in the passing game BC we both use the same short throw YAC WCO.

Our D has not looked good in the rain at all.

Chiefshrink
01-11-2016, 08:06 AM
Not good for the Chiefs

It won't matter what the weather is because we are hungrier for sure.

Chiefshrink
01-11-2016, 08:08 AM

:thumb: Common Sense

We want it worse IMO.

01-11-2016, 08:10 AM
Sucks to be Ari/Teedubya. hes going to this game. I would take zero degrees and snow with high winds over this shit.

RunKC
01-11-2016, 08:11 AM

Neither has New England. Did you miss all the missed tackles they had in the snow in Denver?

ping2000
01-11-2016, 08:18 AM
So Chiefs heaters will not function, their sideline will be unplowed, the visiting locker room's air conditioning will be stuck on full blast. Get ready for some cheatin!

Sandy Vagina
01-11-2016, 08:29 AM
So Chiefs heaters will not function, their sideline will be unplowed, the visiting locker room's air conditioning will be stuck on full blast. Get ready for some cheatin!

LOL

At least now, Alex should have the green light and assurance of calling his own plays, if there are "communication issues."

Rain Man
01-11-2016, 08:40 AM

Yep. It may not even be snowing anywhere else and they'll have a plane dropping it on the Chiefs' sideline.

Rain Man
01-11-2016, 08:42 AM
LOL

At least now, Alex should have the green light and assurance of calling his own plays, if there are "communication issues."

We know the communications will stop working on key drives for the offense and on drives that the Patriots have pre-scripted.

I hope the Chiefs leave some fake papers in their trash cans.

New World Order
01-11-2016, 08:46 AM
Neither has New England. Did you miss all the missed tackles they had in the snow in Denver?

If our d struggles we won't win.

Amnorix
01-11-2016, 08:50 AM

LOL

Yep. It may not even be snowing anywhere else and they'll have a plane dropping it on the Chiefs' sideline.

We know the communications will stop working on key drives for the offense and on drives that the Patriots have pre-scripted.

:rolleyes:

New World Order
01-11-2016, 08:52 AM
This game is revenge for all of the Patriot Way bullshit they cursed us with: Pioli, Casshole, Romeo...

Fuck them all to hell.

01-11-2016, 08:53 AM

ROFL

Rain Man
01-11-2016, 08:54 AM

Three o'clock, mister. Be there or I'll come looking for you.

Spott
01-11-2016, 08:55 AM
I checked the weather yesterday and it said 33 and sunny for Saturday. Way too early to get an accurate forecast.

cmh6476
01-11-2016, 08:58 AM
what's the weather going to be like the following week in KC when we host the steelers?

Amnorix
01-11-2016, 09:00 AM
This game is revenge for all of the Patriot Way bullshit they cursed us with: Pioli, Casshole, Romeo...

Fuck them all to hell.

Like any of that was somehow the fault of anyone in Foxboro. :rolleyes:

And not a single Chiefs coach or player will be thinking about any of that for a single second Saturday either. I'm thinking it will probably be the team that plays best that wins, not some weird fan-rage about shit that was going down in 2009 or whatever.

loochy
01-11-2016, 09:06 AM
Like any of that was somehow the fault of anyone in Foxboro. :rolleyes:

Sure it was. They produced the dumbasses.

Simply Red
01-11-2016, 09:09 AM
AMNORIX I TOO think it's a wash!!! :clap:

Dunerdr
01-11-2016, 09:09 AM
Forecast: heavy dose of Anthony Sherman/ spencer ware

jerryforeverrice80
01-11-2016, 09:14 AM
im only a couple of hrs drive from foxboro assachusetts and they calling for snow showers here on saturday in upstate ny.

MotherfuckerJones
01-11-2016, 09:15 AM
I want snow. It'd be awesome

displacedinMN
01-11-2016, 09:16 AM
http://icons.wunderground.com/data/wximagenew/t/TWMC/46.jpg

snow/hail/graupel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graupel

Why Not?
01-11-2016, 09:24 AM
I want snow. It'd be awesome

This. Unfortunately, probably due to some shit with El Niņo, there has been almost zero snow or wintery mix games across the league this year.

loochy
01-11-2016, 09:27 AM
This. Unfortunately, probably due to some shit with El Niņo, there has been almost zero snow or wintery mix games across the league this year.
https://media.giphy.com/media/UiksAEg7Qkso0/giphy.gif

TLO
01-11-2016, 09:28 AM

http://www.onyxtruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/tumblr_nahq80Ki8R1r7u6pyo2_500.gif

loochy
01-11-2016, 09:29 AM
http://www.onyxtruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/tumblr_nahq80Ki8R1r7u6pyo2_500.gif

https://media2.giphy.com/media/7GbbqekEK6k8g/200_s.gif

-King-
01-11-2016, 09:31 AM

They havent? When? How?

Halfcan
01-11-2016, 09:32 AM

:harumph:

Oh don't forget loud static over the head sets that happen when we are trying to call a play. Better make sure the locker is not bugged.

Seriously, beside the Donks and their HGH pumped up QB-does any team cheat more than the Pats.

loochy
01-11-2016, 09:34 AM
does any team cheat more than the Pats.

Bengals tried, but they can't even do that correctly

Why Not?
01-11-2016, 09:34 AM

Lol! The good ol' "it means......The Niņo" clip. Total classic

Amnorix
01-11-2016, 09:35 AM
:harumph:

Oh don't forget loud static over the head sets that happen when we are trying to call a play. Better make sure the locker is not bugged.

Seriously, beside the Donks and their HGH pumped up QB-does any team cheat more than the Pats.

You know that headsets go out all the time around the NFL, right?

Why Not?
01-11-2016, 09:35 AM
Well, I kinda butchered the quote, but you guys know it.

loochy
01-11-2016, 09:36 AM
Lol! The good ol' "it means......The Niņo" clip. Total classic

http://i.imgur.com/wO25Eo3.gif

King_Chief_Fan
01-11-2016, 09:37 AM

what are you talking about? which games?

Halfcan
01-11-2016, 09:47 AM
I wonder what new rule the refs will come up with this game?

Tuck rule part 2, where Brady is running, gets smashed by Poe, coughs up the ball, Chiefs turnover right....

Wrong-since it was Tom's intention to slide at the end of his run which would end the play-the Pats keep the ball. Just because he fumbled before the slide does not matter-it was his INTENTION to slide-so therefore, as he was interrupted before he could make his natural progression- No Fumble.

01-11-2016, 09:51 AM
You know that headsets go out all the time around the NFL, right?

Ask that idiot Rex Ryan. after having head set problems for weeks, he complained to the league about this, only to find out that his knucklehead staff didnt replace the batteries. you cant make this shit up.

Nzoner
01-11-2016, 10:04 AM

Tuck rule part 2, where Brady is running, gets smashed by Poe, coughs up the ball, Chiefs turnover right....

Wrong-since it was Tom's intention to slide at the end of his run which would end the play-the Pats keep the ball. Just because he fumbled before the slide does not matter-it was his INTENTION to slide-so therefore, as he was interrupted before he could make his natural progression- No Fumble.

We talked about this yesterday in my gameroom,you just know there's going to be a WTF call or two just hope the Chiefs can overcome it.Pretty sure if the NFL could get their dream match-up they'd like to see two of their golden boys go hth one more time.

ThaVirus
01-11-2016, 10:05 AM
They havent? When? How?

@ Green Bay they looked really bad. That's all I can think of..

I think the first half of the @ Oakland game it was raining and it took them a while to get settle in but I may be remembering the conditions wrong.

Amnorix
01-11-2016, 10:08 AM

You know that the Tuck rule was a real rule back then, and that the call against the Raiders was neither the first nor the last time it was called, only the most (in)famous time?

That rule has been eliminated now, but it was a rule, and had been around for quite a while.

Besides, why should Chiefs fans be annoyed at the Raiders getting fucked? :p

MotherfuckerJones
01-11-2016, 10:08 AM
I love how people knock the tuck rule when it was a legit rule.

MotherfuckerJones
01-11-2016, 10:09 AM
You know that the Tuck rule was a real rule back then, and that the call against the Raiders was neither the first nor the last time it was called, only the most (in)famous time?

That rule has been eliminated now, but it was a rule, and had been around for quite a while.

Besides, why should Chiefs fans be annoyed at the Raiders getting ****ed? :p

I ****ing loved it

Amnorix
01-11-2016, 10:09 AM
We talked about this yesterday in my gameroom,you just know there's going to be a WTF call or two just hope the Chiefs can overcome it.Pretty sure if the NFL could get their dream match-up they'd like to see two of their golden boys go hth one more time.

I like the thought that the NFL, which is STILL trying to suspend Brady and penalized the Patriots heavily for a non-event, actually fixes games to help them win.

Makes perfect sense.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
01-11-2016, 10:13 AM
I like the thought that the NFL, which is STILL trying to suspend Brady and penalized the Patriots heavily for a non-event, actually fixes games to help them win.

Makes perfect sense.

Not that I buy into the various conspiracy theories floating around the universe, but strictly from a business standpoint, it would be much more profitable for the NFL to rig one last Manning-Brady match-up - they'd be able to jack up the prices of the commercials for that game (one time special, don't miss out on the guaranteed ratings).

I'm not saying this would happen, but I can see the pseudo-logic behind such theories.

Nzoner
01-11-2016, 10:17 AM

Makes perfect sense.

I never said it was fixed,I said IF they could get their dream match-up

ThaVirus
01-11-2016, 10:27 AM
With the amount of man D the Chiefs play, I think it affects them more.

We've been playing a lot of zone lately, though, haven't we?

Generally speaking, man defenses don't force as many turnovers as we have during this win streak.

sedated
01-11-2016, 10:30 AM
I never said it was fixed,I said IF they could get their dream match-up

Wouldn't the dream matchup for SB50 be Chiefs/Packers?

sedated
01-11-2016, 10:33 AM
Good for their quick slot receivers, good for our running game.

But when was the last time weather REALLY affected a game? Seems most teams are prepared for it these days. Even though it was just cold (no snow/rain) MIN/SEA this weekend was one of the coldest in history and had virtually no affect on the game.

ptlyon
01-11-2016, 10:33 AM

No

If anything the 43-8 rematch

Manning revenges his loss, walks away in the sunset, and gets comeback player of the year.

Halfcan
01-11-2016, 10:36 AM

Besides, why should Chiefs fans be annoyed at the Raiders getting ****ed? :p

I agree fuck the Faders.

Maybe the NFL will take a TV time out just before an important Pat field goal try so they can snow-blow the field for a better hold?

Yes folks this actually happened.

BigMeatballDave
01-11-2016, 10:39 AM
No

If anything the 43-8 rematch

Manning revenges his loss, walks away in the sunset, and gets comeback player of the year.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Ofp_kHXs--/19e2en1mflkshjpg.jpg

Amnorix
01-11-2016, 10:41 AM
I agree fuck the Faders.

Maybe the NFL will take a TV time out just before an important Pat field goal try so they can snow-blow the field for a better hold?

Yes folks this actually happened.

Yep, yep it did.

Home field advantage taken to its ultimate extreme. Here's video:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/09000d5d82651450/Vault-Keeper-The-Snowplow-game

ptlyon
01-11-2016, 10:42 AM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Ofp_kHXs--/19e2en1mflkshjpg.jpg

Serious as a heart attack

ChiefsCountry
01-11-2016, 10:43 AM
Brady, who is from the Bay Area, passing Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw for Super Bowl wins in San Francisco.

Halfcan
01-11-2016, 10:44 AM

HGH VS. the Deflator

A battle for the ages.

Rain Man
01-11-2016, 10:53 AM

The NFL will want Brady versus Manning, and they'll make it happen. I'm not sure how, but they'll make it happen.

Halfcan
01-11-2016, 10:58 AM
Chiefs are packing up for the big trip, I was able to obtain a partial list of their equipment for the game.

Extra headsets - scramble proof, with a dedicated channel that cannot be monitored by the Pats.

Extra Football pumps.

Special CIA grade listening device detectors for de-bugging the locker room.

A stack of fake playbooks-that will mysteriously come up missing from the Chiefs locker room.

Special heat-detecting cameras to record the surroundings during warm up practice to see if it being taped by the Hoodie.

Snow shovels to clear Chiefs bench area and replacement heaters that will be malfunctioning.

Extra challenge flags-for all the bad calls against the Chiefs.

I think they are ready!

Amnorix
01-11-2016, 11:01 AM
The more time team spend worrying about crap like that, the better it is for the Patriots. Feel free to have your heads on a swivel and worry about irrelevant crap, instead of the actual game.

loochy
01-11-2016, 11:03 AM
The more time team spend worrying about crap like that, the better it is for the Patriots. Feel free to have your heads on a swivel and worry about irrelevant crap, instead of the actual game.

shut up

Sfeihc
01-11-2016, 11:09 AM
I think the local weatherman spelled Hali wrong.

Amnorix
01-11-2016, 11:15 AM
shut up

Why?

Wait, sorry, let me correct myself.

Why should I, n00b?

loochy
01-11-2016, 11:17 AM
Why?

Do you really think the Chiefs are going on and on like that? I'm sure they are preparing like they do for any other game. Just let us take some shots at the Cheatriots, alright?

Dartgod
01-11-2016, 11:17 AM

Do you really think that the TEAM is worrying about all this, or is it just a bunch of random, irrational fans that have no bearing on the outcome of the game?

Can't tell if you are serious or not.

ThaVirus
01-11-2016, 11:21 AM
He's butthurt is all.

OldSchool
01-11-2016, 11:21 AM
Shitty weather for football, IMO. They're gonna have trouble holding onto the ball out there and there's terrible traction for the pass rush to get to Brady. May neutralize our defensive advantage.

Amnorix
01-11-2016, 11:22 AM
Do you really think that the TEAM is worrying about all this, or is it just a bunch of random, irrational fans that have no bearing on the outcome of the game?

Can't tell if you are serious or not.

On here it's irrational fans. I can tell you, however, that some actual TEAMS have worried about some of this crap. There have been bug sweeps of the visitor's locker room, for example, and the rumor is that Dungy/Manning would step outside of the locker room to speak, due ot their paranoia.

There is at least some paranoia among actual teams around the NFL.

ModSocks
01-11-2016, 11:23 AM
This favors the Patriots. Doesn't matter though. Team of Destiny right here. We're going to the SB.

Sandy Vagina
01-11-2016, 11:28 AM
On here it's irrational fans. I can tell you, however, that some actual TEAMS have worried about some of this crap. There have been bug sweeps of the visitor's locker room, for example, and the rumor is that Dungy/Manning would step outside of the locker room to speak, due ot their paranoia.

paranoia? as if to suggest teams shouldn't be concerned for NE cheating??? ROFL

TEX
01-11-2016, 11:32 AM
I think the Pats benefit more from the terrible weather conditions. KC has not played very well in bad conditions. I think it really negates team speed. We always seem to look very lethargic. Kinda like Marty's teams did in Buffalo. Just my opinion.

ModSocks
01-11-2016, 11:35 AM
I think the Pats benefit more from the terrible weather conditions. KC has not played very well in bad conditions. I think it really negates team speed. We always seem to look very lethargic. Kinda like Marty's teams did in Buffalo. Just my opinion.

It affects the Chiefs poorly because the DB's can't play as aggressively. Those large cushions our boys like to give become even more detrimental because they can't explode and close on the ball carrier as well, or react to the receiver's sharp cuts.

Simply Red
01-11-2016, 11:40 AM

you mean since CP is the actual Chiefs' organization?

listopencil
01-11-2016, 11:50 AM

Makes perfect sense.

Vince McMahon suspended Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Perineum Ripper
01-11-2016, 11:55 AM
https://40.media.tumblr.com/21da41043cbd60da427c949c73010d8d/tumblr_mh25caAhQm1ruye6jo1_500.jpg

saphojunkie
01-11-2016, 11:57 AM
The weather will be in the Chiefs' favor. It will work out like this:

Brady is a statue anyway.

Brady has a bum wheel.

Brady has a shit offensive line.

KC has a top level pass rush.

Brady will be standing in slippery ice.

Brady's receivers will not be able to get out of their breaks quickly enough for him to get rid of the ball.

Chiefs will sack him all day, and if he tries to get rid of the ball it will be for a 3 and out or an interception.

On the other side, Alex Smith will be the Chiefs' leading rusher.

Mav
01-11-2016, 12:08 PM
The weather will be in the Chiefs' favor. It will work out like this:

Brady is a statue anyway.

Brady has a bum wheel.

Brady has a shit offensive line.

KC has a top level pass rush.

Brady will be standing in slippery ice.

Brady's receivers will not be able to get out of their breaks quickly enough for him to get rid of the ball.

Chiefs will sack him all day, and if he tries to get rid of the ball it will be for a 3 and out or an interception.

On the other side, Alex Smith will be the Chiefs' leading rusher.

No Alex won't. Who weather like this truly benefits it's Ware. Good luck tackling that tank for four quarters.

Iowanian
01-11-2016, 12:17 PM
It doesn't really matter.....Hurricane Andy is blowing into town and is going to unleash a sharknado of pain on those ball deflating, locker room shower peeping, HGH injecting, buttfumbles.

Personally, if the weather is bad enough to reduce this into a running game....I like the condition of the Chiefs Offensive line with Ware beating them to Jesus!

Bugeater
01-11-2016, 12:31 PM

And with good reason, everyone knows the Patriots organization will stop at nothing to get an edge and is willing to dance right around the edge of the rules. And hey, all's fair, just please spare us the fucking choir boy act.

ChiefsCountry
01-11-2016, 12:35 PM
We always seem to look very lethargic. Kinda like Marty's teams did in Buffalo. Just my opinion.

Or those Bills teams were just better than Marty's team.

Beef Supreme
01-11-2016, 12:58 PM
The forecast calls for pain.

Halfcan
01-11-2016, 12:59 PM

I don't know why other NFl teams would have some concerns. :hmmm:

Spy Gate
Snowblower Gate
Tuck Rule Gate
Deflate Gate

Brady suspended for dodging an investigation.

Nothing to see here folks. Just get your selfies with our SB trophies and keep the line moving.

Amnorix
01-11-2016, 01:02 PM
I don't know why other NFl teams would have some concerns. :hmmm:

Spy Gate
Snowblower Gate
Tuck Rule Gate
Deflate Gate

Brady suspended for dodging an investigation.

Nothing to see here folks. Just get your selfies with our SB trophies and keep the line moving.

Tuck Rule Gate? The officials correctly called a rule. Whether it was a shitty rule or not, it was a rule. Anybody who understood the rule understood why it was called. It wasn't the first or last time it was called in the NFL. Anyone bitching about that just hates that a crap rule made the Raiders lose.

Snow Blower Gate? From 1982 or whatever? Yeah...ok.

As for the other two, they're crap, but whatever. I'm not going to revisit that debate here and now.

Halfcan
01-11-2016, 01:18 PM
Tuck Rule Gate? The officials correctly called a rule. Whether it was a shitty rule or not, it was a rule. Anybody who understood the rule understood why it was called. It wasn't the first or last time it was called in the NFL. Anyone bitching about that just hates that a crap rule made the Raiders lose.

Snow Blower Gate? From 1982 or whatever? Yeah...ok.

As for the other two, they're crap, but whatever. I'm not going to revisit that debate here and now.

At least the Patriots didn't cheat in this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBd13mjE3x4

wazu
01-11-2016, 01:19 PM

Why? Because they didn't get caught?

MotherfuckerJones
01-11-2016, 01:30 PM
This game has Spencer Ware written all over it due to bad weather.

Amnorix
01-11-2016, 01:32 PM

:shrug: The warmth of four Super Bowl rings, including last year's, comforts me from that blowout loss from 30 years ago.

saphojunkie
01-11-2016, 01:41 PM
No Alex won't. Who weather like this truly benefits it's Ware. Good luck tackling that tank for four quarters.

Fair enough. I'll say Alex has the best YPC.

xztop123
01-11-2016, 01:42 PM
Woah i was checking yesterday and it just looked liek cold weather...

this could get interesting...

saphojunkie
01-11-2016, 01:43 PM
:shrug: The warmth of four Super Bowl rings, including last year's, comforts me from that blowout loss from 30 years ago.

Mav
01-11-2016, 01:44 PM
Fair enough. I'll say Alex has the best YPC.

That works.

Rausch
01-11-2016, 01:47 PM
I'd prefer a clean field.

Out pass rush needs to blast Mr. Pretty Penny...

temper11
01-11-2016, 01:50 PM
This definitely favors the Pats. KC has a much better pass rush than does the Patsies and snow/wet weather is always hard on a pass rush. Would much rather the Chiefs be playing this game straight up.

C'mon fellas... get out your long spikes!

Sandy Vagina
01-11-2016, 03:34 PM
This definitely favors the Pats. KC has a much better pass rush than does the Patsies and snow/wet weather is always hard on a pass rush. Would much rather the Chiefs be playing this game straight up.

C'mon fellas... get out your long spikes!

Yep. Going to suck if the KC players are slipping and falling on the field while the NE receivers like Edelman and Amendola are performing the sharp cuts they have been so effective with.

jspchief
01-11-2016, 03:56 PM
@ Green Bay they looked really bad. That's all I can think of..

I think the first half of the @ Oakland game it was raining and it took them a while to get settle in but I may be remembering the conditions wrong.
Buffalo

scho63
01-11-2016, 04:00 PM
We've played a lot in rain this year. Back to back home games plus at least 1 on the road.

gblowfish
01-11-2016, 04:05 PM
On the bright side, snow and ice should make Gisele's nipples stand at attention...

chinaski
01-11-2016, 04:13 PM
Meh.

Saturday is still 5 days away. NWS consistently cheeseballs the forecast that far in advance. Wait until Thursday for a more accurate assessment of the weather.

ptlyon
01-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Meh.

Saturday is still 5 days away. NWS consistently cheeseballs the forecast that far in advance. Wait until Thursday for a more accurate assessment of the weather.

This, but I would say wait till Saturday to worry about it

Rain Man
01-11-2016, 04:17 PM
On the bright side, snow and ice should make Gisele's nipples stand at attention...

Another reason to hate NFL luxury boxes.

If Maclin is out, I could see New England getting a face full of tight ends and Ware on Saturday. It's a 1950s tactic 21st century league, so you'd have to hope that Brady gets shut down by the weather, too.

NJChiefsFan
01-11-2016, 04:24 PM
Brady has some pretty damn good stats in the snow IIRC. Not that his dry day stats are too shabby either.

If you think the Chiefs need a little extra, then any outside element would have to be welcomed. I'm not sure I see the Chiefs as large underdogs, especially if a Maclin Miracle happens. In that case, I would prefer no precipitation.

eDave
01-11-2016, 04:25 PM
Brady has some pretty damn good stats in the snow IIRC. Not that his dry day stats are too shabby either.

If you think the Chiefs need a little extra, then any outside element would have to be welcomed. I'm not sure I see the Chiefs as major underdogs, especially if a Maclin Miracle happens. In that case, I would prefer no precipitation.

It's not even really the stats. He's played a lot of games in the snow. That's some experience that matters. IMO

MotherfuckerJones
01-11-2016, 04:29 PM
There's a berry, berry big storm coming to Foxboro Saturday afternoon!

MahiMike
01-11-2016, 04:35 PM
The forecast calls for pain.

/Robert Cray

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2016, 04:38 PM
I just looked at Boston's forecast for Sunday on Weather.com and it says party sunny with high/low of 34/24 with a 20% chance of precipitation.

:shrug:

New World Order
01-11-2016, 04:39 PM
They havent? When? How?

Wet conditions could be a problem. You don't remember the GB game? KC slid all over the field and couldn't make a tackle. We also gave up 22 to Buffalo.

ThaVirus
I just looked at Boston's forecast for Sunday on Weather.com and it says party sunny with high/low of 34/24 with a 20% chance of precipitation.

Id prefer a clear-skied game if only for the fact that our offense has seemed to struggle in precipitation.

chinaski

The game is on Saturday.

New World Order
01-11-2016, 04:40 PM

KC plays Saturday.

eDave
01-11-2016, 04:41 PM

Oh boy. Dogpile on Dane.

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2016, 04:44 PM
The game is on Saturday.

KC plays Saturday.

That would explain it

:redface:

MotherfuckerJones
01-11-2016, 04:58 PM
Oh boy. Dogpile on Dane.

Dogpile!!!

ping2000
01-11-2016, 05:27 PM
Beds at Chiefs hotels have been removed and replaced by 5 foot Army cots. Fire alarms will be pulled every hour. Wi-fi has been cut off and the TV's only show Judge Judy. Food has been tainted with AIDS and Ebola. They are ready for us.

pugsnotdrugs19
01-13-2016, 05:33 PM
The weather forecast now says the rain will be long gone by kickoff...

MotherfuckerJones
01-13-2016, 05:34 PM
The weather forecast now says the rain will be long gone by kickoff...

Good

PutQuinnIn
01-13-2016, 06:00 PM
5 TDs in one snow blizzard Qtr back in 2009 against the Titans, not too shabby at all.

If you think the Chiefs need a little extra, then any outside element would have to be welcomed. I'm not sure I see the Chiefs as large underdogs, especially if a Maclin Miracle happens. In that case, I would prefer no precipitation.

OldSchool
01-13-2016, 06:07 PM
10 MPH winds isn't too bad. Shouldn't affect the passing game all that much.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-13-2016, 06:22 PM
10 MPH winds isn't too bad. Shouldn't affect the passing game all that much.

Thank God for us !

Toby Waller
01-13-2016, 07:13 PM
long threads about players ankles and the weather....

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/nooooooo_elf.gif