PDA

View Full Version : Football Burfict suspended for hit on Antonio Brown

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2016, 06:37 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Vontaze Burfict has been suspended for the first three games of the 2016 regular-season, per NFL.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/686708288508026880">January 12, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

MotherfuckerJones
01-11-2016, 06:38 PM
Good. Makes a statement to that dumbass.

Rain Man
01-11-2016, 06:39 PM
I knew I should have sold my stock in penalty flags.

Can't say it's undeserved.

Vietnam58
01-11-2016, 06:39 PM
thats a really horrible and unfair punishment. .

He is basically being punished for the behavior of the Bengals team. . that hit doesnt deserve a 3 game suspension . .

stevieray
01-11-2016, 06:40 PM
shocked!

Chief Northman
01-11-2016, 06:40 PM
And Shazier gets nothing?
Complete horseshit.

01-11-2016, 06:41 PM
Was that the same guy that ran the int into the tunnel?

Chief Northman
01-11-2016, 06:41 PM

He is basically being punished for the behavior of the Bengals team. . that hit doesnt deserve a 3 game suspension . .

Yup.
This league is a fucking disgrace.

eDave
01-11-2016, 06:42 PM

It's pretty heavy.

OnTheWarpath15
And Shazier gets nothing?
Complete horseshit.

Shazier will likely get fined, there's no reason to suspend him though.

Burfict is a repeat offender.

ChiliConCarnage
It was a pretty brutal hit

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2016, 06:45 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/10/as-a-repeat-offender-vontaze-burfict-may-face-a-suspension/

Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict will surely receive league discipline for his hit to the head that gave Steelers receiver Antonio Brown a concussion. But Burfict’s discipline may not simply be the routine fine that players regularly get for helmet-to-helmet hits.

NFL discipline is designed to come down harder on repeat offenders, and Burfict’s status as a repeat offender could lead to a suspension.

Burfict was fined for three different penalties he committed the last time he played the Steelers, one low hit on Ben Roethlisberger and two unnecessary roughness calls.

In 2014, Burfict was fined $25,000 for twisting the ankles of Panthers players. In that incident, many thought Burfict got off easy, and Panthers players openly called for Burfict to be suspended.

In 2013, Burfict was fined $31,000 after one game and $21,000 after another for multiple violations, including two separate hits to the head and neck area of opposing players.

Add it all up, and it’s hard to avoid the conclusion that repeated fines aren’t getting through to Burfict. When that happens, the NFL’s next step is usually to impose a suspension. There’s a good chance Burfict won’t be on the field when the regular season begins in eight months.

And I'm pretty sure the fines for his actions in the regular season game against the Steelers were over $70k.

Dude's a fucking cheapshot artist and deserved at least two games. Certainly not upset he got an extra.

Buehler445
01-11-2016, 06:47 PM
He will appeal and get igt to 1

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2016, 06:48 PM
Just read he was fined $50k for an incident in the Week 17 game against the Ravens as well.

Discuss Thrower
Repeat offender that decided to go head hunting at the same time a movie about the NFL covering up head trauma sustained by its players.

No sympathy for that idiot.

Rain Man

Burfict was involved in a lot of key stuff in that game, both good and bad.

He made the interception that should have killed the Bengals, which he ran away with into the tunnel.

He made the sack that hurt the Rapist.

He of course made the personal foul that cost them the game.

Chief Northman
01-11-2016, 06:49 PM
Officiating is what allowed this game to escalate to the stupidity levels it did. Not flagging Shazier for leading with the crown of his helmet DIRECTLY to Bernard,s face absolutely had to be flagged. When it was not, Pitt applied salt to the wound in challenging the fumble and being awarded the ball. Shazier and the Pitt sideline were celebrating the hit and that is what set the Bengals off....

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2016, 06:50 PM
Officiating is what allowed this game to escalate to the stupidity levels it did. Not flagging Shazier for leading with the crown of his helmet DIRECTLY to Bernard,s face absolutely had to be flagged. When it was not, Pitt applied salt to the wound in challenging the fumble and being awarded the ball. Shazier and the Pitt sideline were celebrating the hit and that is what set the Bengals off....

Big believer in personal responsibility, eh?

MotherfuckerJones
01-11-2016, 06:52 PM
@ESPNStatsInfo Vontaze Burfict: 14 career unnecessary roughness penalties (including playoffs), most in NFL since 2012

KCUnited
01-11-2016, 06:52 PM
The entire broadcast was practically foreshadowing Burfict doing something stupid to negatively impact his team. It was never a matter of if, but when, then boom. Dude ran back out of the tunnel like 9th inning Matt Harvey in game 5.

stevieray
01-11-2016, 06:53 PM
He also kneed BR's shoulder.

DJ's left nut
01-11-2016, 06:53 PM
Shazier will likely get fined, there's no reason to suspend him though.

Burfict is a repeat offender.

Yup.

It wasn't just the hit, it was a very checkered history for Burfict that put him out this long.

I'm not sure I'd have been okay with even a single game had he not been dinged in the past but once guys have a clear history of being cheap-shot artists, all bets are off.

Honestly, the league could've tossed him for 8 and I wouldn't have given a fuck. Remorseless and repeat headhunters are awful for the health of the league both for the immediate future and in the long-term.

The more times guys like Antonio Brown hit the turf limp, the more mothers will hand their kids a basketball or a baseball and the less talent we'll have in the game. I'm all for giving a 1-time get out of jail free card, but dropping the hammer on Burfict doesn't bother me a bit.

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2016, 06:54 PM
Repeat offender that decided to go head hunting at the same time a movie about the NFL covering up head trauma sustained by its players.

No sympathy for that idiot.

And the majority of this dipshit's fines this season came from dirty plays that occurred against...

Pittsburgh.

Rain Man
01-11-2016, 06:55 PM

I don't think the Shazier hit was intentionally dirty. He came in for the hit and they hit helmets. It happens on runs.

DJ's left nut
01-11-2016, 06:56 PM
And the majority of this dipshit's fines this season came from dirty plays that occurred against...

Pittsburgh.

I was furious that the Chiefs didn't take a chance on Burfict and to be honest, his talent probably still makes this stuff worth the headache.

But there may not be a more irredeemable shithead in the league right now (non-Greg Hardy division).

Rain Man
01-11-2016, 06:57 PM
Yup.

It wasn't just the hit, it was a very checkered history for Burfict that put him out this long.

I'm not sure I'd have been okay with even a single game had he not been dinged in the past but once guys have a clear history of being cheap-shot artists, all bets are off.

Honestly, the league could've tossed him for 8 and I wouldn't have given a ****. Remorseless and repeat headhunters are awful for the health of the league both for the immediate future and in the long-term.

The more times guys like Antonio Brown hit the turf limp, the more mothers will hand their kids a basketball or a baseball and the less talent we'll have in the game. I'm all for giving a 1-time get out of jail free card, but dropping the hammer on Burfict doesn't bother me a bit.

Here's hoping that Von Miller gets suspended next week for repeatedly doing the same thing.

And the murders, of course.

Buzz
01-11-2016, 06:58 PM
:hmmm:

<IFRAME height=386 src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Jl-Y5bmBQzU" frameBorder=0 width=686 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

DJ's left nut
01-11-2016, 06:59 PM
I'm also not going to shed a tear for Pittsburgh.

James Harrison is probably the reason these rules exist. If there was a more blatant headhunter in the league over the last decade, I damn sure don't recall him.

Live by the sword, assholes...

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2016, 06:59 PM
I was furious that the Chiefs didn't take a chance on Burfict and to be honest, his talent probably still makes this stuff worth the headache.

But there may not be a more irredeemable shithead in the league right now (non-Greg Hardy division).

Same here, and I can't help but wonder if he was the lone dipshit, if he couldn't slow his roll a bit.

But he's just one dipshit on a roster full of dipshits, on a team owned by a guy that collects dipshits like it's his job.

Adam Jones, Tank Johnson, Chris Henry...

Chief Northman
01-11-2016, 07:01 PM
I don't think the Shazier hit was intentionally dirty. He came in for the hit and they hit helmets. It happens on runs.

No offense but that's bullshit. Watch the replay in slow motion. Shazier drops his head down as to initiate contact with the top of his helmet. You are taught in Pop Warner to never do this because of the danger it presents to both the tackler and the player with the ball. Spearing/launching/targeting (NCAA rule) all apply here AINEC.

listopencil
01-11-2016, 07:08 PM
Yup.

Honestly, the league could've tossed him for 8 and I wouldn't have given a fuck. Remorseless and repeat headhunters are awful for the health of the league both for the immediate future and in the long-term.

Yup. Same here.

listopencil
01-11-2016, 07:09 PM
No offense but that's bullshit. Watch the replay in slow motion. Shazier drops his head down as to initiate contact with the top of his helmet. You are taught in Pop Warner to never do this because of the danger it presents to both the tackler and the player with the ball. Spearing/launching/targeting (NCAA rule) all apply here AINEC.

If I am recalling the correct play, yeah, he speared the guy. Stupid play that warrants a disciplinary action.

Eleazar
01-11-2016, 07:11 PM
The player's union will appeal that he should get 0 games and the NFL should pay him a bonus for hurting his shoulder on Brown's face.

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2016, 07:15 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/NFL">@NFL</a> will also weigh potential fines for other participants in <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash">#Bengals</a>-<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Steelers?src=hash">#Steelers</a>. That includes assistants Joey Porter &amp; Mike Munchak</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/686711790571368449">January 12, 2016</a></blockquote>

Buzz
01-11-2016, 07:15 PM
So if he would have broke his neck and killed him, should he have been charged with murder? I'm not sure he shouldn't be banned outright.

stevieray
01-11-2016, 07:20 PM
His head snapped back, too.

that rule is there for a reason.

MotherfuckerJones
01-11-2016, 07:20 PM

James Harrison is probably the reason these rules exist. If there was a more blatant headhunter in the league over the last decade, I damn sure don't recall him.

Oh absolutely. I won't shed a single tear. Spot on about Harrison. Joey Porter needs to sit his ass on the sidelines all game.

BigRedChief
01-11-2016, 07:22 PM

He is basically being punished for the behavior of the Bengals team. . that hit doesnt deserve a 3 game suspension . .He went after the head. You can break someones neck doing that.

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2016, 07:26 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/10/burfict-gave-ben-the-business-on-shoulder-injuring-sack/

As if Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict didn’t have enough stuff to worry about after last night’s game against the Steelers, here’s another.

Video has emerged online of Burfict deftly driving his knee into the right shoulder of Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, after Burfict sacked him onto it.

Burfict’s illegal hit on receiver Antonio Brown already will be reviewed by the league office, and given Burfict’s history he could be suspended to start the 2016 season.

Regardless of whether he’s specifically disciplined for giving Ben the business after Ben was already on the ground, Burfict’s behavior won’t win him any brownie points at Park Avenue.

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/iMuO9BaxgQT/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/11/burfict-fine-for-maxx-williams-underscores-failure-to-control-him/

Prior to Saturday night’s game between the Steelers and Bengals, it wasn’t publicly known that Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict had drawn a $50,000 for an illegal hit on Ravens tight end Maxx Williams during a Week 17 game. Privately, however, Burfict knew. And the Bengals surely knew.

But Burfict nevertheless was out of control again only six days later, giving Ben Roethlisberger the business after a sack that injured his shoulder and taking a shot at the head of receiver Antonio Brown, at a time when Burfict knew or should have known that the football had flown by Brown incomplete.

The announcement regarding Burfict’s three-game suspension doesn’t mention the apparent cheap shot on Roethlisberger, focusing instead on the hit on Brown. Regardless, the magnitude of the previously-unknown fine shows just how important it was for the Bengals to control Burfict.

Apart from the loss of field position that comes with a 15-yard penalty, it’s now clear that Burfict was on deck for a suspension.

The real question is whether the NFL would have imposed the suspension if the Bengals had won the game. Given Burfict’s history, he could have been suspended for the wild-card game, but the league opted not to try to make a suspension for a playoff game stick. (Last year, the league tried to impose a one-game suspension for a playoff game on Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh; the suspension was overturned on appeal.)

Coach Marvin Lewis came under fire for the Burfict-and-Pacman dumb-and-dumber maneuver that handed the Steelers a playoff win. The fact that the Bengals knew Burfict was one illegal play away from a suspension makes the whole thing even dumberer.

If owner Mike Brown didn’t know that Burfict had been fined $50,000 for his Week 17 antics, could that change his reported inclination to keep Lewis in place for a 14th season? In theory, yes. As a practical matter, however, Brown realizes what Lewis has accomplished over the last 13 years, taking one of the most downtrodden franchises in the league to seven playoff appearances, including a whopping five in a row.

Earthling
01-11-2016, 07:29 PM
Shock collar needed to control the beast.

eDave
01-11-2016, 07:29 PM
<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/iMuO9BaxgQT/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

Wow. Shouldn't be able to play in the NFL after that stuff.

sedated
01-11-2016, 07:37 PM
This guy is obviously a piece of sh!t, but more generally, with the new concussion protocol, headhunting should carry some stiff penalties especially in the playoffs. When "win or go home" comes into play, its gotta be tempting to ding the opponents best player in the head and (at a minimum) have him get checked out on the sidelines for the rest of the quarter.

CapsLockKey
01-11-2016, 07:39 PM
Well deserved suspension, but the Steelers are just as bad if not worse as the Bungles in the dirty play department over the years and it's encouraged by their coaches.

Everyone in the media is ragging on Lewis for not controlling his players (deservedly so), but at least you don't see anyone on his staff pulling guys hair and trying to instigate fights. Let's not forget when Tomlin himself purposefully tried to trip someone running past him on the sideline a couple years ago. Fuck the Bengals AND the Steelers.

Deberg_1990
01-11-2016, 07:41 PM
Does Joey Porter get suspended? Its sounds like he instigated the Pac Man stuff.

Al Bundy
01-11-2016, 07:42 PM
I imagine Antonio Brown has already been ruled out for Sunday's game? Correct?

DaFace
01-11-2016, 07:43 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/10/burfict-gave-ben-the-business-on-shoulder-injuring-sack/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/11/burfict-fine-for-maxx-williams-underscores-failure-to-control-him/

That's fucked up.

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2016, 07:43 PM
I imagine Antonio Brown has already been ruled out for Sunday's game? Correct?

Nope, and it shouldn't make a goddamn bit of difference.

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2016, 07:47 PM
Jesus, this guy is a real piece of work.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">David DeCastro just revealed to <a href="https://twitter.com/JColony13">@JColony13</a> on The Fan Morning Show that Burfict spit on him during Saturday night&#39;s game.</p>&mdash; Colin Dunlap (@colin_dunlap) <a href="https://twitter.com/colin_dunlap/status/686519102035357696">January 11, 2016</a></blockquote>

Buzz
01-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Well deserved suspension, but the Steelers are just as bad if not worse as the Bungles in the dirty play department over the years and it's encouraged by their coaches.

Everyone in the media is ragging on Lewis for not controlling his players (deservedly so), but at least you don't see anyone on his staff pulling guys hair and trying to instigate fights. Let's not forget when Tomlin himself purposefully tried to trip someone running past him on the sideline a couple years ago. **** the Bengals AND the Steelers.

Yeah, those Teams beat the hell out of each other, I don't expect big Ben to get past Denver with a bad wing so they both screwed themselves.

tk13
01-11-2016, 07:50 PM
I never wanted to go anywhere near the guy the year he came out in the draft. He was just too out of control. He's better than he was college probably, but he's still too wild.

rico
01-11-2016, 07:50 PM
I wonder what Burfict is like off the field...

stevieray
01-11-2016, 08:00 PM
He also kneed BR's shoulder.

told you...

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-11-2016, 08:01 PM
What about Jerry Porter?

Buehler445
01-11-2016, 08:08 PM
Yup.

These. Very much these. Remember Hines Ward broke a safety for the Bengals fucking jaw. Not ankle. Not knee. Not arm. Head. Broke his fucking head. A Pitt WR broke a DB's HEAD.

I posted it earlier that the Ravens are just as bad and have been for a long time. Cleveland would be if they were good enough to be competitive. Fuck the entire AFCN.

This guy is obviously a piece of ****, but more generally, with the new concussion protocol, headhunting should carry some stiff penalties especially in the playoffs. When "win or go home" comes into play, its gotta be tempting to ding the opponents best player in the head and (at a minimum) have him get checked out on the sidelines for the rest of the quarter.

Agree here. Obvious bullfucking shit should be big dings. No different than baseball. They have a public image problem with roids so they smoke guys for a year if they fuck around. NFL needs to do the same thing with their public image problem with concussions.

Everyone in the media is ragging on Lewis for not controlling his players (deservedly so), but at least you don't see anyone on his staff pulling guys hair and trying to instigate fights. Let's not forget when Tomlin himself purposefully tried to trip someone running past him on the sideline a couple years ago. Fuck the Bengals AND the Steelers.

I've posted that probably 15 times since the game. Add in the cheap ass fucking Ravens and yeah, fuck the entire AFCN.

Chief Northman
01-11-2016, 08:19 PM
What about Jerry Porter?

:D

I see what you did there.....

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2016, 08:34 PM
What about Jerry Porter?

LMAO

I thought I read this morning that either Burfict or Jones said Antonio should win a "Grammy" for his performance.

Seriously, these two may not have an IQ of 130 combined.

NJChiefsFan
01-11-2016, 08:34 PM

Yeah IDK if it was dirty or not. The outrage from that is more the inconsistency of calling penalties when you compare it to the hit on Wheaton.

Burfict's hit on a TE, either the PIT game or perhaps the Ravens game OTWP was mentioning, might be the worst of the bunch.

Every person in this game is responsible for their own actions. The saddest thing here is that Pacman and Burfict feel like victims. Actually I guess they are. From themselves. It's a sad thing, watching people that are unable to self assess.

O.city
01-11-2016, 08:37 PM
He's a piece of shit for sure, but the knee to ben doesn't seem egregious to me as I thought I remembered thinking ben fumbled.

But benefit of the doubt and all isn't likely so, yeah, he's shit

Pepe Silvia
01-11-2016, 08:37 PM
What would you do if your name was Vontaze Burfict?

Valiant
01-11-2016, 08:42 PM

Happens on catches also, especially when the WRs drop their head for contact.

I am fine with the suspension because he is a repeat offender. But they need to make it fair for the defender, if WR drops his head for a hit it should be no flag. Same when a defender is taken to the ground as he is going after the QB and only thing to grab is the legs, it gets called all the time. Generally for the favorite QBS. Then the next week you read from the office, yeah that should not of been a flag.

MahiMike
01-11-2016, 08:49 PM
Only 3 games? Too light.

A Salt Weapon
01-11-2016, 08:50 PM
I guess I'm in the minority, because I didn't see anything wrong with the hit. Yeah it was brutal but he didn't go out of his way to hit the dude in the head. Just bad timing on both players part, if the WR/TE? catches it, he is then most likely 6" forward and it's a great hit to knock the ball loose.
Now that doesn't account for his past, but I've seen a lot of other players get away with actual dirty shit and not be penalized for it. But that entire division plays like thugs so fuck em, they should put Denver in there and just call it the AFC dirty north. Put Cleveland in our division.

NJChiefsFan
01-11-2016, 08:52 PM
What would you do if your name was Vontaze Burfict?

I would probably be a magician. Kind of amazing he isn't.

srvy
01-11-2016, 08:54 PM
Happens on catches also, especially when the WRs drop their head for contact.

I am fine with the suspension because he is a repeat offender. But they need to make it fair for the defender, if WR drops his head for a hit it should be no flag. Same when a defender is taken to the ground as he is going after the QB and only thing to grab is the legs, it gets called all the time. Generally for the favorite QBS. Then the next week you read from the office, yeah that should not of been a flag.

Yes and needs to be able to review, not at officials discretion.

Buzz
01-11-2016, 08:59 PM
I guess I'm in the minority, because I didn't see anything wrong with the hit. Yeah it was brutal but he didn't go out of his way to hit the dude in the head. Just bad timing on both players part, if the WR/TE? catches it, he is then most likely 6" forward and it's a great hit to knock the ball loose.
Now that doesn't account for his past, but I've seen a lot of other players get away with actual dirty shit and not be penalized for it. But that entire division plays like thugs so **** em, they should put Denver in there and just call it the AFC dirty north. Put Cleveland in our division.

Apparently you need to see an eye doctor asap.

jspchief
01-11-2016, 09:22 PM
Yeah he took it into the locker room and handed the ball to Bernard.

TimBone
01-11-2016, 09:33 PM
Now that doesn't account for his past, but I've seen a lot of other players get away with actual dirty shit and not be penalized for it. But that entire division plays like thugs so fuck em, they should put Denver in there and just call it the AFC dirty north. Put Cleveland in our division.
You didn't see anything wrong with the hit? Jesus.

stevieray
01-11-2016, 09:34 PM
Pride before the fall.

Al Bundy
01-11-2016, 09:38 PM

In the days when football was played it was a good clean hit, but in todays NFL it is dirty.

Setsuna
01-11-2016, 09:41 PM
Jesus, this guy is a real piece of work.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">David DeCastro just revealed to <a href="https://twitter.com/JColony13">@JColony13</a> on The Fan Morning Show that Burfict spit on him during Saturday night&#39;s game.</p>&mdash; Colin Dunlap (@colin_dunlap) <a href="https://twitter.com/colin_dunlap/status/686519102035357696">January 11, 2016</a></blockquote>

ROFLROFLROFLROFL really? Are we all walking vaginas now?

Buzz
01-11-2016, 09:42 PM
In the days when football was played it was a good clean hit, but in todays NFL it is dirty.

for a reason.

Buzz
01-11-2016, 09:44 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFL really? Are we all walking vaginas now?

I don't know but you kinda smell funny.

Brock
01-11-2016, 09:47 PM

That's a penalty 30 years ago too.

A Salt Weapon
01-11-2016, 09:47 PM

Lol, I seriously didn't. I knew they'd flag it but that's only because, well Pittsburgh gets handed games by ticky tack flags all the time, so I wasn't surprised by it, but no I didn't see anything that warranted handing the game to a team that is known for playing dirty.

sedated
01-11-2016, 09:48 PM

And people used to be able to smoke cigarettes in restaurants #pussificationofamerica

ChiefRocka
01-11-2016, 09:55 PM

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/uvHKLALYJeH2P4KjwxY7tLrZm5o=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/5891413/Burfict-hit-brown-1.0.gif

It was the target line.

mr. tegu
01-11-2016, 09:56 PM
Who was the moron who was on the sidelines and came on the field for no other reason than to get a penalty? That one showed as much as any play during the actual game play just how undisciplined and out of control that sideline and team is.

Buzz
01-11-2016, 10:01 PM
Apparently idiots don't get you shouldn't aim for the head, maybe that's why they are so damn dumb.

A Salt Weapon
01-11-2016, 10:06 PM
https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/uvHKLALYJeH2P4KjwxY7tLrZm5o=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/5891413/Burfict-hit-brown-1.0.gif

It was the target line.

I completely agree, the NFL should be suspended 3 games for putting that line on the field, Burfict was clearly playing that line, if they would have just placed the "target" line 2' closer he'd have hit him in the chest instead.

ThaVirus
01-11-2016, 10:08 PM

Is that what he was doing?

Buzz
01-11-2016, 10:11 PM
I completely agree, the NFL should be suspended 3 games for putting that line on the field, Burfict was clearly playing that line, if they would have just placed the "target" line 2' closer he'd have hit him in the chest instead.

Bullshit, he clearly saw he didn't catch the pass and dropped his shoulder to take his head off.

A Salt Weapon
01-11-2016, 10:17 PM
Nah I'm still going to disagree, I see him bracing for a collision, if he tries to pull up and stop and the WR doesn't, he gets leveled instead. We'll just have to agree to disagree because I see absolutely nothing wrong with the defenders actions. I agree it's a terrible hit to the head but I still see it as just bad timing, fractions of a second sooner or later and it's just a normal hit.

sedated
01-11-2016, 10:28 PM
^^ I didnt know he was literate enought to join a message board, but let's welome Mr. Burfict to CP.

Brock
01-11-2016, 10:37 PM
Nah I'm still going to disagree, I see him bracing for a collision, if he tries to pull up and stop and the WR doesn't, he gets leveled instead. We'll just have to agree to disagree because I see absolutely nothing wrong with the defenders actions. I agree it's a terrible hit to the head but I still see it as just bad timing, fractions of a second sooner or later and it's just a normal hit.

Well, for your future reference, that's illegal.

MotherfuckerJones
01-11-2016, 10:44 PM
A Salty Weapon is salty

Buzz
01-11-2016, 10:47 PM
Salt Weapons parents should have used Salt Peter and killed that dumb ass urge.

A Salt Weapon
01-11-2016, 10:48 PM
^^ I didnt know he was literate enought to join a message board, but let's welome Mr. Burfict to CP.

Your avatar makes it hard......

To focus on anything else in this thread.

NJChiefsFan
01-11-2016, 10:53 PM

What was hilarious was Jim Nantz saying "He is running the wrong way, I hope he was down by contact." Followed by "what is going on" after the 5 of them left the field.

Hamwallet
01-11-2016, 10:58 PM

It was bad, but it was clean. People get messed up downfield in the NFL when full speed. He didn't lean with the helmet and he didn't go for the head. He was full speed and hit with his pads. That is a clean hit no matter how brutal it looks in TV.

A Salt Weapon
01-11-2016, 11:00 PM
It was bad, but it was clean. People get messed up downfield in the NFL when full speed. He didn't lean with the helmet and he didn't go for the head. He was full speed and hit with his pads. That is a clean hit no matter how brutal it looks in TV.

Whoa now! Apparently I should have been aborted at birth for having this opinion.

Hamwallet
01-11-2016, 11:04 PM
Whoa now! Apparently I should have been aborted at birth for having this opinion.

Depends on how much whiskey I have drank.

Buzz
01-11-2016, 11:10 PM

Your made for each other, glad you found each other on CP!

WeathermanKumke
01-11-2016, 11:14 PM
Kid literally threw an NFL Films camera held by a 70 year old on the ground because he was mad and he threw down the camera man as well. What a little bitch. Suspension well deserved.

NJChiefsFan
01-11-2016, 11:20 PM
Kid literally threw an NFL Films camera held by a 70 year old on the ground because he was mad and he threw down the camera man as well. What a little bitch. Suspension well deserved.

Yeah forgot about that.

A Salt Weapon
01-11-2016, 11:23 PM

Well shit, that deserves a suspension more than the hit. Why no suspension for this?

trd84
01-11-2016, 11:35 PM
Most personal foul calls are BS. But this one is exactly the type of hit that needs to be fined. he clearly saw it was an incomplete pass and still head hunted, totally unnecessary. And with his past there is no benefit of the doubt.

sucks too because he could be a great player. he went from winning a playoff game for them to losing it because he can't control himself.

listopencil
01-11-2016, 11:56 PM

Yeah...bullshit. He came in with his helmet up high enough to see his target, and to see that the catch wasn't made. He slightly lowered his head and went in shoulder first to deliver a blow. So he either intentionally cracked a defenseless receiver in the head with his shoulder pad, or he threw a shoulder without giving a fuck where it landed. Either one of those two is why the NFL made that illegal for the safety of the players and it was a dirty hit by today's standards. He deserves whatever discipline he gets.

MotherfuckerJones
01-11-2016, 11:58 PM
I've seen enough to never want him on my team. Great talent but literally cost a playoff win.

MotherfuckerJones
01-11-2016, 11:59 PM
Yeah...bullshit. He came in with his helmet up high enough to see his target, and to see that the catch wasn't made. He slightly lowered his head and went in shoulder first to deliver a blow. So he either intentionally cracked a defenseless receiver in the head with his shoulder pad, or he threw a shoulder without giving a **** where it landed. Either one of those two is why the NFL made that illegal for the safety of the players and it was a dirty hit by today's standards. He deserves whatever discipline he gets.

Oh he'll get his. Don't you worry. These teams are taking mental notes.

Saccopoo
01-12-2016, 12:01 AM
Burfict is a piece of shit. He could have been suspended multiple times during his short career to this point. He headhunted, then went nuts. He's fucking lucky it's only three games. The cameraman thing only could have resulted in a year long ban. Fuck him and anyone trying to defend that piece of shit.

TimBone
01-12-2016, 12:02 AM
What fucking hit did you watch?

listopencil
01-12-2016, 12:03 AM
Oh he'll get his. Don't you worry. These teams are taking mental notes.

I have no love for the Steelers. They beat us earlier this year in a very frustrating way, they simply outplayed us for an entire half in all three phases of the game and came back from a substantial halftime deficit. So I would love to see my Broncos beat the crap out of them figuratively speaking. But football is not life. You could actually kill a guy hitting him like this. It's bullshit.

Saccopoo
01-12-2016, 12:08 AM
I have no love for the Steelers. They beat us earlier this year in a very frustrating way, they simply outplayed us for an entire half in all three phases of the game and came back from a substantial halftime deficit. So I would love to see my Broncos beat the crap out of them figuratively speaking. But football is not life. You could actually kill a guy hitting him like this. It's bullshit.

http://rs1253.pbsrc.com/albums/hh594/NKassirer/Reaction%20Gifs/Lacking%20Fcks/No1Curr.gif~c200

listopencil
01-12-2016, 12:13 AM
http://rs1253.pbsrc.com/albums/hh594/NKassirer/Reaction%20Gifs/Lacking%20Fcks/No1Curr.gif~c200

Hey, I was making the point that I have no reason to favor a Steeler player, you goober.

DaNewGuy
01-12-2016, 12:15 AM
I only wish that game ended in a brawl that would make the Pistons/Pacers brawl look tame

Buehler445
01-12-2016, 12:28 AM
That shit about the knee to shoulder is insane. Just fucking insane. I'm not sure Suh would even do that. Fuck that guy.

MotherfuckerJones
01-12-2016, 12:52 AM

Oh absolutely. Burfict is lucky. That's just chicken shit cheap shotting.

Toby Waller
01-12-2016, 01:26 AM
Burfict suspended for hit on Antonio Brown

biiiiiiiig deeeaaalllll ,yawnnnnnn

New World Order
01-12-2016, 01:38 AM
biiiiiiiig deeeaaalllll ,yawnnnnnn

But it was a big deal Pitt Man

Jerm
01-12-2016, 07:50 AM
Garbage ass hit, well warranted...also...

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/ZAFwmA-a1p6LgsxwiSexCLLxjgA=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2347812/burfict.0.gif
https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/UdfNNtaNC60OH7s6tMEbXXVceSc=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/5212805/Burfict-Hit-Ben.0.gif
https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/vontaze-burfict-lays-out-bengals-maxx-williams.gif

Dude is a cheapshot artist POS...good riddance.

BigCatDaddy
01-12-2016, 07:57 AM
Garbage ass hit, well warranted...also...

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/ZAFwmA-a1p6LgsxwiSexCLLxjgA=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2347812/burfict.0.gif
https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/UdfNNtaNC60OH7s6tMEbXXVceSc=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/5212805/Burfict-Hit-Ben.0.gif
https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/vontaze-burfict-lays-out-bengals-maxx-williams.gif

Dude is a cheapshot artist POS...good riddance.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the last one in there? Receiver within 5 yards of LOS can be chucked right?

Not defending the guy. He probably should have longer than a 3 game suspension in my book for the Brown hit.

BigCatDaddy
01-12-2016, 08:23 AM
LMAO

http://uproxx.com/sports/antonio-brown-torches-adam-pac-man-jones/

Jerm
01-12-2016, 08:36 AM
LMAO

http://uproxx.com/sports/antonio-brown-torches-adam-pac-man-jones/

Now that's how you troll...excellent...

O.city
01-12-2016, 08:45 AM
The neurosurgeon that helped brown off the field is saying Burfict came and tapped brown on the shoulder and said "I put you to sleep motherfucker" on his way off the field, prompting porters actions.

Amnorix
01-12-2016, 08:50 AM

No it doesn't, but it's not FOR that hit alone. It's for multiple cheap/late hits, and because of that it's totally deserved.

Amnorix
01-12-2016, 08:54 AM

You two are out of your fucking minds. He CLEARLY sees that it's no catch, and could have avoided all contact. Instead he CLEARLY intentionally head hunts.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-tfLncD3pGM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brock
01-12-2016, 08:59 AM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--tG-dGVMA--/c_fit,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/190z0zx98v66pgif.gif

beer bacon
01-12-2016, 09:15 AM
Burfict saw it was incomplete and then lowered his shoulder. You can't even make an excuse by saying the hit was in the moment or trying to break up a catch. Burfict is running upright, sees the ball falling incomplete, and then lowers his shoulder and rams into Brown's head. Given his history, being suspended for a few games is getting off light. If the NFL wanted to get serious, they would ban repeat offenders like Burfict for a season or longer.

DJ's left nut
01-12-2016, 09:37 AM
Yeah...bullshit. He came in with his helmet up high enough to see his target, and to see that the catch wasn't made. He slightly lowered his head and went in shoulder first to deliver a blow. So he either intentionally cracked a defenseless receiver in the head with his shoulder pad, or he threw a shoulder without giving a fuck where it landed. Either one of those two is why the NFL made that illegal for the safety of the players and it was a dirty hit by today's standards. He deserves whatever discipline he gets.

Most states refer to that as "conscious disregard" and have no problem punishing someone for it.

I actually don't think he intentionally went at Brown's head - I just think he knew he was probably going to smoke Brown in the head and didn't give a shit - a conscious disregard of a known probable outcome. Like you said, that's exactly the kind of behavior the new rules are designed to avoid.

Harrison is the absolute best example because the guy simply never got it. He spent 5 years(ish) under the new rules and just kept dropping his head and putting his helmet into guys. Then he'd complain that it was just a really fast play and he didn't have a chance to do things differently....despite the fact that everyone else wasn't having these same problems.

The rules aren't designed to get guys in the heat of the moment to stop doing what they were about to do - they're designed to create a sea change; a culture shift where guys simply stop playing the way guys like Harrison and Burfict play.

Harrison refused to do so and quickly became obsolete. Burfict is well on his way to same.

And now that I've seen the Maxx Williams hit, I'm actually surprised he only got 3. That Williams hit was as nasty as they'll come and it was obviously intentional.

Red Dawg
01-12-2016, 09:39 AM
He is super dirty on the field. History of trying to injure players on propose. He deserves longer in my book.

He can probably cry to that fag judge Berman and call it unfair like that other guy did. Does it say in the CBA I can't head hunt and cheap shot other players? The. The league I guess should do nothing.

HemiEd
01-12-2016, 09:59 AM
He also kneed BR's shoulder.He is a disgusting example of a cheap shot artist.

KCCHIEFS27
01-12-2016, 10:12 AM
I blame the NFL. He shouldn't have been on the field. If this hit on Brown combined with his history is enough for 3 games then what he did to Maxx Williams was well worth atleast a one game suspension. Why prove a point for 3 meaningless games next season when you had a chance to make a point about safety by not allowing him to play in a playoff game. Goodell is a buffoon and doesn't give two shits about player safety.

Rain Man
01-12-2016, 10:38 AM
That ankle twisting on Cam Newton may be the worst example I've seen. The guy definitely needs a timeout for several games. He may be as dirty as Von Miller.

What was the hit on the TE Williams? I haven't seen that one.

DJ's left nut
01-12-2016, 10:48 AM
That ankle twisting on Cam Newton may be the worst example I've seen. The guy definitely needs a timeout for several games. He may be as dirty as Von Miller.

What was the hit on the TE Williams? I haven't seen that one.

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/iMWPBbFYELr/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

I can't find a zoomed out version yet but the zoom out is even worse - the play is a quick hitter to the other side of the field. Burfict and Williams aren't involved in it at all and Burfict doesn't even do anything to try to track the play - he just throws himself at Williams' head.

He's really a motherfucker.

Jerm
01-12-2016, 10:54 AM
I posted the zoomed out vid on the last page...

Rain Man
01-12-2016, 10:57 AM
<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/iMWPBbFYELr/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

I can't find a zoomed out version yet but the zoom out is even worse - the play is a quick hitter to the other side of the field. Burfict and Williams aren't involved in it at all and Burfict doesn't even do anything to try to track the play - he just throws himself at Williams' head.

He's really a mother****er.

Oh, it's that one.

Zoomed out, I didn't see why it was a dirty play. I didn't see that it was a big head butt.

I would agree with your assessment of Burfict. He's bad for the sport.

The Franchise
01-12-2016, 11:16 AM
Anybody have a video of him throwing the camera on the ground?

OnTheWarpath15
01-12-2016, 11:41 AM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--tG-dGVMA--/c_fit,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/190z0zx98v66pgif.gif

Cockpunch. Yeah, "repeat offender" doesn't cut it with this clown.

Hell, I'm not sure "dirty motherfucker" covers it either.

Mr. Plow
01-12-2016, 11:46 AM
Cockpunch. Yeah, "repeat offender" doesn't cut it with this clown.

Hell, I'm not sure "dirty motherfucker" covers it either.

Nothing made me happier than seeing them lose....in spectacular fashion....the other day - simply because of Burfict. Guy is constantly taking cheap shots & trying to injury other players.

Watching the game, you could just tell he was going to screw up big & cost his team eventually.

oldman
01-12-2016, 11:49 AM
Why prove a point for 3 meaningless games next season when you had a chance to make a point about safety by not allowing him to play in a playoff game. Goodell is a buffoon and doesn't give two shits about player safety.

I agree with both your points. It was a cheap shot, period. When the NFL is more worried about what goes on OFF the field than on, Goodell is a buffoon. Three games is what Sean Smith got for DUI in the off season. Given Burfict's history, he should get at least 4 to 6 games off.

A Salt Weapon
01-12-2016, 11:53 AM
After seeing a bunch of other stuff, I flip my position and see no problem with the suspension and don't believe it's long enough. Dude is a pretty dirty player and I can see now that the hit might not have been as innocent as I originally thought.

rtmike
01-12-2016, 12:01 PM

Yeah, I was a little bummed too. He was Pac 12 so I got to hear about & watch him play a little more.
What really blew me away was the teams with more than a few 7th round picks didn't take a chance.

I can't help but wonder if a different environment with level headed veterans instead of someone like PacMan would have kept him on the straight & narrow. I remember several folks coming to Burficts defense out of college. He may have turned the corner but once he got on that team the corner turned into a round a bout & he was back where he was trying to escape.

Pac returns punts or kickoffs, can't remember. But that's about all he's good for. The couple games I watched this year he was constantly getting thrown at.

Brock
01-12-2016, 01:26 PM
After seeing a bunch of other stuff, I flip my position and see no problem with the suspension and don't believe it's long enough. Dude is a pretty dirty player and I can see now that the hit might not have been as innocent as I originally thought.

good to know

kcfanXIII
01-12-2016, 01:38 PM

Glad I'm not the only one. I feel like if you are going to fine and suspend defenders for lowering their heads, offensive players should have to remain upright or face similar fines or suspensions. It's too easy for an offensive player to lower their head late, and too hard for a defender to change their trajectory at the last minute to levy fines and suspensions against them for not being able to.

jspchief
01-12-2016, 01:41 PM
$190k in fines in his first 3 seasons. Then there's his history in college. Book is written on him.

kcfanXIII
01-12-2016, 01:46 PM
He does have a history of being a dirty player though, so I guess there's some justification. I just hate how its all on the defender to avoid a head collision when backs and receivers lower their heads like battering rams with no penalty.

Amnorix
01-12-2016, 01:47 PM

Glad I'm not the only one. I feel like if you are going to fine and suspend defenders for lowering their heads, offensive players should have to remain upright or face similar fines or suspensions. It's too easy for an offensive player to lower their head late, and too hard for a defender to change their trajectory at the last minute to levy fines and suspensions against them for not being able to.

Salt changed his mind so, yes, actually, you are the only one. :D

Rain Man
01-12-2016, 01:50 PM
He does have a history of being a dirty player though, so I guess there's some justification. I just hate how its all on the defender to avoid a head collision when backs and receivers lower their heads like battering rams with no penalty.

A lot of us get annoyed at offensive advantages. I find it odd that stiff arms to the face aren't a penalty on the offense.

In Burfict's case, he doesn't like the fact that defensive players aren't allowed to physically assault offensive players after the whistle and between plays.

BigCatDaddy
01-12-2016, 02:00 PM

Tapout acknowledged.

kcfanXIII
01-12-2016, 02:04 PM
Salt changed his mind so, yes, actually, you are the only one. :D

This may be a poor example for me to hitch my wagon to make this point. I too backed off my original statement after seeing some of the gif history and feel this guy has probably lost his right to benefit of the doubt. Something needs to be done to balance the extreme advantage the offense has now based on "player safety" rules. That, I will not back down on.

A Salt Weapon
01-12-2016, 02:05 PM
Tapout acknowledged.

Don't get me wrong, I still have no problem with that particular hit, if it was done by anyone else, but seeing that he has a history of trying to hurt people intentionally, I don't believe it was as innocent as it looked.

A Salt Weapon
01-12-2016, 02:05 PM
This may be a poor example for me to hitch my wagon to make this point. I too backed off my original statement after seeing some of the gif history and feel this guy has probably lost his right to benefit of the doubt. Something needs to be done to balance the extreme advantage the offense has now based on "player safety" rules. That, I will not back down on.

I agree completely.

kcfanXIII
01-12-2016, 02:13 PM
Case in point, with about a minute to go in the first half of this same game, 36 for Cin hit 11 for Pit after 11 caught the ball over the middle. The defender led with his shoulder pad, and was flagged. It was a clean hit, except for the fact 11 lowered his head, which caused 36 to brush his facemask when he got tackled. There was a 15 yeard personal foul called. So, are defenders supposed to get out of the way and let a WR own the middle of the field? Not make the tackle and let the offense get a bigger play? What are a defenders options in that situation? It's absolute horseshit that that is considered a penalty...

Marcellus
01-12-2016, 03:03 PM
A lot of us get annoyed at offensive advantages. I find it odd that stiff arms to the face aren't a penalty on the offense.

In Burfict's case, he doesn't like the fact that defensive players aren't allowed to physically assault offensive players after the whistle and between plays.

If you grab the face mask a stiff arm can be a penalty.

On that note I have never seen a defensive player hurt by a stiff arm that I can recall evcept maybe a bruised ego. I suppose it's happened.

BigCatDaddy
01-12-2016, 03:05 PM
Don't get me wrong, I still have no problem with that particular hit, if it was done by anyone else, but seeing that he has a history of trying to hurt people intentionally, I don't believe it was as innocent as it looked.

The rule is you can not target a defenseless receivers head. He hit a defenseless receiver in the head. Doesn't matter what the name is on the back of the jersery it is a penalty. Im not getting your issue?

listopencil
01-12-2016, 04:05 PM
Case in point, with about a minute to go in the first half of this same game, 36 for Cin hit 11 for Pit after 11 caught the ball over the middle. The defender led with his shoulder pad, and was flagged. It was a clean hit, except for the fact 11 lowered his head, which caused 36 to brush his facemask when he got tackled. There was a 15 yeard personal foul called. So, are defenders supposed to get out of the way and let a WR own the middle of the field? Not make the tackle and let the offense get a bigger play? What are a defenders options in that situation? It's absolute horseshit that that is considered a penalty...

You don't get to throw your shoulder at a guy. You just don't get to. You have to play defense in control of your body and hit in a way that isn't going to likely cause an injury. Either wise up or get the fuck out of the league.

NJChiefsFan
01-12-2016, 04:18 PM
Anybody have a video of him throwing the camera on the ground?

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/-B5G1JKabde2uQsW-LFIOzJexZU=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4235427/burfictcam.0.gif

lawrenceRaider
01-12-2016, 04:18 PM
Does Joey Porter get suspended? Its sounds like he instigated the Pac Man stuff.

How was there not a penalty on the Steelers for Porter being out in the middle of the field, and in the Bengals faces?

kcfanXIII
01-12-2016, 04:19 PM
You don't get to throw your shoulder at a guy. You just don't get to. You have to play defense in control of your body and hit in a way that isn't going to likely cause an injury. Either wise up or get the fuck out of the league.

Defender had total control of his body, the receiver was the one who didn't. Yet its still a penalty on the defense. The defender went low, the receiver caught the ball and took two full steps before crashing into the defender. This is my entire point. This can't all be on defenders because it gives way too much of an advantage to offense.

Toby Waller
01-12-2016, 04:21 PM
all this means is the Ravens will jump to an early division lead next year

Brock
01-12-2016, 04:26 PM
How was there not a penalty on the Steelers for Porter being out in the middle of the field, and in the Bengals faces?

He was shoved into a crowd of bengals by a bengal.

As for why was he even on the field? Probably for the same reason 8 bengals coaches were on the field when bernard went down.

ThaVirus
01-12-2016, 04:28 PM

The hit was just too high. Even if the defender doesn't lead with the crown of his helmet or actually hit the receiver in the head, they'll still call it PF every time.

Defenders will just have to start aiming for the waist. I don't understand why they already do so.

Brock
01-12-2016, 04:28 PM
Defender had total control of his body, the receiver was the one who didn't. Yet its still a penalty on the defense. The defender went low, the receiver caught the ball and took two full steps before crashing into the defender. This is my entire point. This can't all be on defenders because it gives way too much of an advantage to offense.

Are you fucking kidding? A receiver is supposed to be looking for the ball, not the guy who's getting ready to plow him if he catches it. Brown barely got his feet back on the ground when that idiot took a planned shot at him that he was going to take whether brown caught it or not.

Dayze
01-12-2016, 06:02 PM
I'm honestly surprised more defenders aren't just trying to crush a guys knees when a guy comes over the middle in lieu of the extinct big hit/intimidating hit.

I can't think of any in recent memory off the top of my head, but I would imagine it's going to suck when someone break a guys leg in half.

Rain Man
01-12-2016, 07:16 PM
https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/-B5G1JKabde2uQsW-LFIOzJexZU=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4235427/burfictcam.0.gif

That's incredibly rude.

A Salt Weapon
01-12-2016, 07:33 PM
That's incredibly rude.

Yeah, dude's a punk. No excuse for that whatsoever, just being disrespectful for the sake of being it.

doomy3
01-12-2016, 07:38 PM

What a piece of shit.

stevieray
01-12-2016, 10:58 PM
https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/-B5G1JKabde2uQsW-LFIOzJexZU=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4235427/burfictcam.0.gifAnd Bengal fans wonder why....

What an embarrassment.

I'm really surprised this guy is even allowed to play.