PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Late Evening Bullshit: This Team Will Beat The Patriots

Direckshun
01-11-2016, 08:12 PM
(I know we have eight threads on this already but I have to get my nut while I've got the energy for it. Hide this thread as you wish.)

That's it. That's all you need to know. This Chiefs team is so terribly capable of beating the Pats with or without Jeremy Maclin.

Ten reasons why:

1. Alex Smith is on a whole 'nother level in the postseason.

2. The Patriots have a sturdy run defense but the Chiefs have run on everybody since they scored the West/Ware balance. They just put up 150 on the ****ing Texans.

3. If Maclin plays, he won't be as explosive but he can still victimize soft spots in zones and continue attracting attention. Conley only really got one significant start this year against the Steelers and he looked really, really solid.

4. The weather is likely to be cold and shitty, which always favors the run. The Chiefs have the best run game in the NFL, and definitely the best remaining run game in the playoffs. The Pats have possibly the worst.

5. The Pats got Vollmer back, which will help slow down the already-slowed-down Houston-Hali-Ford. But they've got no answer for a fully healthy Poe with Howard and Bailey at his side.

6. The Chiefs are THE BEST defense in the NFL at defending tight ends. Gronk will get his, but like DeAndre Hopkins, his contributions will be managed.

7. Even a healthy Edelman and Amendola aren't going to find a ton of room in anything other than underneathe routes.

8. Brady may not be a dead fish, but that ankle's not going to help him get away from a huge pass rush frequently.

9. With no run game to fear, Sutton can and will dial up the worst pass rushes and blitz packages he can devise.

10. The focus and confidence on this team is unbelievable. They are incredibly mentally tough in ways no Chiefs team this century has been. There is no chance for a lapse in their concentration. They play clean ball, they don't make too many mistakes, and they believe they can win every single game they play. They don't hope for it, they don't try really hard to believe -- they simply know it's true.

This Chiefs team has been so ****ing rewarding to watch this year. We're going to beat the Patriots and take Foxborough -- 27-21.

And then we're going to Denver.

Go Chiefs.

Sandy Vagina
01-11-2016, 08:17 PM
Your optimism is noted and applauded. I would like their chances more with a healthy Maclin, but they should still make a game of it, and can pull out the win.

Is it Saturday yet? :)

MotherfuckerJones
01-11-2016, 08:18 PM
This team is on a mission.

RealSNR
01-11-2016, 08:18 PM
Ready and waiting if we lose on Saturday

http://cdn.shockers.de/out/pictures//master/product/1/metzger-fleischerhaken-kette-folterkette-fleischerhaken_dekoration-seriebkiller_dekoration-19954.jpg

Nightfyre
01-11-2016, 08:19 PM
I am a little more pessimistic. The Pats D can stop the run and screen game. They will make Alex throw down field to beat them, and he will fail. The defense will give us a chance, but Belichick will scheme to force Alex to go deep and he will fail.

pugsnotdrugs19
01-11-2016, 08:35 PM
This team has a special feel to it.

Two respected teams will go head to head at Gilette Saturday. It's gonna be a brawl.

MotherfuckerJones
01-11-2016, 08:39 PM
Early on in the game I want to see Gronk mugged and harassed. Shut that ogre down

Strongside
01-11-2016, 08:41 PM
I am so fucking jacked for this game. I might have to watch it alone, seriously. I feel like I may end up in prison or divorced if people see my behavior.

MotherfuckerJones
01-11-2016, 08:42 PM
I am so ****ing jacked for this game. I might have to watch it alone, seriously. I feel like I may end up in prison or divorced if people see my behavior.

I'm fired up and it's only Monday night.

O.city
01-11-2016, 08:43 PM
I am so ****ing jacked for this game. I might have to watch it alone, seriously. I feel like I may end up in prison or divorced if people see my behavior.

That was me Saturday.

My crotch is still sore from all the degeneration x moves o was throwing out. I gropped my BILs gf on the Mauga pick and went all scorched earth on Maclin's injury.

MotherfuckerJones
01-11-2016, 08:46 PM
That was me Saturday.

My crotch is still sore from all the degeneration x moves o was throwing out. I gropped my BILs gf on the Mauga pick and went all scorched earth on Maclin's injury.

I went fucking ape shit when he walked off in tears

Buehler445
01-11-2016, 08:48 PM
Posted this in your last LNBS thread. Still stands.

The real answer is that Brady will visit his "life coach" or whatever and miraculously go from horrible to super bowl form just like last year.

Belicheat will do Belicheat things and come up with the best game plan ever conceived.

Edelman and Gronk will be miraculously perfectly healthy and ready to rape secondaries.

The defense will suddenly stop sucking and win games.

They will find some jackass bagging groceries and make him a totally kickass running back over night.

They will be a most formidable foe. Why? Patriots.

NJChiefsFan
01-11-2016, 08:49 PM
That was me Saturday.

You wanna know something strange. I go nuts during games, but I didn't even react or make a noise when Mauga picked it off. Worst starter on our defense makes a huge play and I wasn't even surprised. That's how clutch this defense has been.

After they tried the Watt play, in the back of my mind, I thought they might regret getting cute. Scoring TD's in the redzone isn't easy against KC. They should have ran it at us while they had us on the ropes for a moment.

MotherfuckerJones
01-11-2016, 08:50 PM
You wanna know something strange. I go nuts during games, but I didn't even react or make a noise when Mauga picked it off. Worst starter on our defense makes a huge play and I wasn't even surprised. That's how clutch this defense has been.

Muaga has made nice plays this season.

MahiMike
01-11-2016, 08:59 PM
Actually from my recollection, bad weather tends to help the WRS vs the D. They know where they are going and slip less.

Bad weather will slow down or outside pass rush too but at least Brady is a statue.

WilliamTheIrish
01-11-2016, 09:11 PM
This is just another stop on the way to glory.

MahiMike
01-11-2016, 09:14 PM
We will be down by 6 and then rally in the 8th inning.

CapsLockKey
01-11-2016, 09:17 PM
I'm not nearly as confident as I was going into the Texans game. The Chiefs were clearly the better team in that situation. BB and TB have owned the playoffs the last decade. The Chiefs have a good enough team to beat them, but if they actually pull it off it will be the biggest postseason win since the Len Dawson era. Saturday can't get here soon enough.

notorious
01-11-2016, 09:18 PM
Hope so, but I can't help but be cautiously optimistic.

The Chiefs have to force more turnovers. It's what fuels the team.

If not, I don't see the Chiefs winning on the road at New England.

Andoverer
01-11-2016, 09:23 PM
We will be down by 6 and then rally in the 8th inning.

The Royalsification of the Chiefs continues.

KChiefsQT
01-11-2016, 09:24 PM

This! They are so concentrated on one goal: becoming champions. They're all singing the same tune & they all have that same dominating look on their face. Seeing their close ups during the national anthem gave me goosies! They are playing lights out & it is soooooo fun to watch! Excited for what's to come!

They've made a believer out of me!

Chief Northman
01-11-2016, 09:24 PM

After they tried the Watt play, in the back of my mind, I thought they might regret getting cute. Scoring TD's in the redzone isn't easy against KC. They should have ran it at us while they had us on the ropes for a moment.

When that Mauga pick happened, I knew that was the clincher and told my son who watching with me that the Texans were not going to score the entire game. Nice to be right once in a while...

Red Dawg
01-11-2016, 09:31 PM
It's nice to have the playoff shot off our back finally but this game is on the road against what is the best team in the AFC when healthy. If Edleman was out or Gronk it would help a lot but they aren't.

They will load up to stop the run on us for sure and make Alex win with his arm. That favors them with heir secondary compared to our receivers. I just don't like our chances this year. Next year I would with Connely getting in the mix more and with maybe DAT back if he stays. Andy will have to come up with a totally brilliant set of plays for us to pull this one off.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
01-11-2016, 09:34 PM
You just have to expect with a 37 year old brady and our pass rushers, they are going to employ the same tactic they did to the seahawks in the SB last year with quick passes. Problem is, it only works if amendola and edelman are healthy and able to make cuts out there and that's in the snow. Our linebackers are going to have to come up big for us.

Steven Jackson as their starting RB in those conditions. I like our odds.

New World Order
01-11-2016, 09:36 PM
Early on in the game I want to see Gronk mugged and harassed. Shut that ogre down

Sweep the leg.

Dartgod
01-11-2016, 09:58 PM
Sweep the leg.

http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/imported_assets/2367252/80179.png

MotherfuckerJones
01-11-2016, 10:23 PM
Sweep the leg.

http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/imported_assets/2367252/80179.png

Like Sub Zero in Mortal Kombat

Saccopoo
01-12-2016, 12:17 AM
It's nice to have the playoff shot off our back finally but this game is on the road against what is the best team in the AFC when healthy. If Edleman was out or Gronk it would help a lot but they aren't.

They will load up to stop the run on us for sure and make Alex win with his arm. That favors them with heir secondary compared to our receivers. I just don't like our chances this year. Next year I would with Connely getting in the mix more and with maybe DAT back if he stays. Andy will have to come up with a totally brilliant set of plays for us to pull this one off.

These fucking guys just lost to the Dolphins by double digits when they had to win to secure home field.

The Dolphins.

The Dolphins suck.

Fuck the Patriots.

Stop being pussies.

DaNewGuy
01-12-2016, 12:21 AM

LMAO

pugsnotdrugs19
01-12-2016, 12:36 AM
These ****ing guys just lost to the Dolphins by double digits when they had to win to secure home field.

The Dolphins.

The Dolphins suck.

**** the Patriots.

Stop being pussies.

The Dolphins won because they were able to get in Brady's face all day...

If we do that, probably win. If not....

MotherfuckerJones
01-12-2016, 12:50 AM
These ****ing guys just lost to the Dolphins by double digits when they had to win to secure home field.

The Dolphins.

The Dolphins suck.

**** the Patriots.

Stop being pussies.

They're getting healthy. Glad because no one can use injuries as an excuse if we win.

New World Order
01-12-2016, 12:50 AM
They look like a completely different team with Edelman.

MotherfuckerJones
01-12-2016, 12:53 AM
They look like a completely different team with Edelman.

The key in this game is how he can move, especially on a slick or wet surface.

BlackOp
01-12-2016, 02:23 AM
NE is 30th in rushing...and pulled Steven Jackson out of retirement. Brady isn't mobile to begin with...These two factors are the biggest in the match-up. He might have to throw it 40 times...against this pass rush. 2-4 isn't the best way to head into the play-offs....even if you are the Patriots.

Edelman had been out almost 2 months..that's a whole lot of rust to knock off in the play-offs.

Toby Waller
01-12-2016, 02:42 AM
The key in this game is how he can move, especially on a slick or wet surface.

considering he's white, I doubt he'll move well

CoMoChief
01-12-2016, 03:44 AM
Brady/BB are 14-3 in Foxboro in the playoffs.

Overall since Brady was named the starting QB, they've been a collective 91-17.

These assholes rarely lose at home. Not to mention they're getting healthy and we're limping into the game w/ our best (only) WR possibly out and Justin Houston is still gimpy.

This is gonna be an awfully tough task for this team. This isn't the same team that spanked them in Arrowhead a season ago, nor are they the same team. Playing on the road is just a completely different ballgame when you're playing a QB that's actually worth a shit, in this case a HOF, best 1 or 2 QB we've seen in the last 15 yrs.

I'm hoping this defense can get to Brady and KC just owns their Oline, that's about the only chance they have. I dont see KC scoring a lot of points, esp if the weather is going to be shitty. Gotta do what they've been doing, forcing turnovers in the opponents territory setting up great field position for pts, and/or scoring on defense/ST. Because this offense stalls a lot.

UK_Chief
01-12-2016, 04:51 AM
Actually from my recollection, bad weather tends to help the WRS vs the D. They know where they are going and slip less.

Bad weather will slow down or outside pass rush too but at least Brady is a statue.

At this point our interior pass rush is the most prolific.

Double team the outside rushers and Poe etc will beast through the middle, double team Poe or Bailey and Hali, Houston, Ford etc can get them off the edge. I can see NE bringing multiple TE packages to try and block for Brady but out secondary is so good we should be able to deal with it. Obviously Gronk is the danger but I like the match up with a non mobile QB

Red Dawg
01-12-2016, 06:05 AM
You just have to expect with a 37 year old brady and our pass rushers, they are going to employ the same tactic they did to the seahawks in the SB last year with quick passes. Problem is, it only works if amendola and edelman are healthy and able to make cuts out there and that's in the snow. Our linebackers are going to have to come up big for us.

Steven Jackson as their starting RB in those conditions. I like our odds.

He's 38 and will be 39 in August. I track these things waiting for him to look old and maybe the last few weeks he finally is. Let's hope he looks slow and sad this weekend.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-12-2016, 06:26 AM
Maclin's going to play. Effectively, I don't know, but him being on the field is huge for us. That said, these guys are getting healthy. That doesn't bode as well for us, but this is a team that lost 4 of 7 down the stretch. We're kicking their asses. Dawn of a new era for Chiefs football.

Baby Lee
01-12-2016, 06:40 AM
I would with Connely getting in the mix

Is this a new bit? The new 'your and idiot?'

Sandy Vagina
01-12-2016, 06:45 AM
Muaga has made nice plays this season.

Did't think there would be any chance of saying this, but I am fine with Mauga starting next year next to DJ. He's had a much better season. He has obvious limitations in athleticism/range, but he brings a solid game in our base defense. Both Mauga and D.J back (presuming), KC won't need to force the young LBs onto the field much.. unless they're just ready for more.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-12-2016, 07:18 AM
Maclin's going to play. Effectively, I don't know, but him being on the field is huge for us. That said, these guys are getting healthy. That doesn't bode as well for us, but this is a team that lost 4 of 7 down the stretch. We're kicking their asses. Dawn of a new era for Chiefs football.

I really like this post. It makes me feel all warm inside.

MotherfuckerJones
01-12-2016, 07:53 AM

Here here!!

TimeForWasp
01-12-2016, 08:09 AM
Chiefs are gonna smoke the Patriots and the Patriots know it.

Three7s
01-12-2016, 08:20 AM

The Dolphins.

The Dolphins suck.

**** the Patriots.

Stop being pussies.
Because the Patriots were 100% going into that game. Not saying we won't beat them, but don't just assume we'll walk in there and rock them because of one game where they were clearly affected by injuries.

Amnorix
01-12-2016, 08:39 AM
They're getting healthy. Glad because no one can use injuries as an excuse if we win.

I won't use injuries as an excuse, because who the fuck cares about them, but just for the record the Patriots currently have the following guys on injured reserve.

1. starting left tackle
2. starting RB (Blount)
3. primary 3rd down back (the Kevin Faulk/Shane Vereen type) (Dion Lewis)
4. best interior pass rusher (2014 1st round pick Dominique Easley)
5. starting Guard Ryan Wendell
6. starting FB James Develin

EIGHT other guys (backups etc).

But again, everyone has injuries, and you guys are obviously missing Charles, so whatever. Then again, if you had kept Charles, would you team have had the success you have had? Weird Patrick Ewing Theory in effect...

Amnorix
01-12-2016, 08:44 AM
NE is 30th in rushing...and pulled Steven Jackson out of retirement. Brady isn't mobile to begin with...These two factors are the biggest in the match-up. He might have to throw it 40 times...against this pass rush. 2-4 isn't the best way to head into the play-offs....even if you are the Patriots.

The throw-alot, quick strike offense is DESIGNED fro teams with a good pass rush. Worked well against Buffalo and Jets early in the year, Seattle in SB last year, etc.

BUT ...you're right that the Patriots fell face first into the playoffs, having played terrible lately. Alot of injured guys back for Saturday, but how much rust do they have, and how long does it take to knock off. Against an opportunistic Chiefs team, if it takes the whole first half, they will be well on their way to victory already, and once they get ahead they have the formula to stay ahead.

Edelman had been out almost 2 months..that's a whole lot of rust to knock off in the play-offs.

Exactly. And he's not the only one that will be knocking off rust. Just the most obvious/important.

Amnorix
01-12-2016, 08:46 AM
Because the Patriots were 100% going into that game. Not saying we won't beat them, but don't just assume we'll walk in there and rock them because of one game where they were clearly affected by injuries.

And they had a bizarre game plan. Truly bizarre. I don't know if they were trying to lose (to face Bengals instead of Chiefs??) or trying to avoid injuries or what, but that game was very strange.

Brady threw five total passes in the first half. FIVE. Not completions, ATTEMPTS. Fewest ever in his career.

Three7s
01-12-2016, 08:56 AM
And they had a bizarre game plan. Truly bizarre. I don't know if they were trying to lose (to face Bengals instead of Chiefs??) or trying to avoid injuries or what, but that game was very strange.

Brady threw five total passes in the first half. FIVE. Not completions, ATTEMPTS. Fewest ever in his career.
Trying to protect Brady.

Undertaker #59
01-12-2016, 08:59 AM
Trying to protect Brady.

That didn't work out too well.

I think they were trying to find out exactly what they have with Steven Jackson, and playing a very vanilla game plan to not show anything heading into the playoffs. Best I got, it looked like a preseason game.

Buehler445
01-12-2016, 09:00 AM
The throw-alot, quick strike offense is DESIGNED fro teams with a good pass rush. Worked well against Buffalo and Jets early in the year, Seattle in SB last year, etc.

BUT ...you're right that the Patriots fell face first into the playoffs, having played terrible lately. Alot of injured guys back for Saturday, but how much rust do they have, and how long does it take to knock off. Against an opportunistic Chiefs team, if it takes the whole first half, they will be well on their way to victory already, and once they get ahead they have the formula to stay ahead.

Exactly. And he's not the only one that will be knocking off rust. Just the most obvious/important.

You're good. Chiefs have started slow.

Amnorix
01-12-2016, 09:07 AM
That didn't work out too well.

I think they were trying to find out exactly what they have with Steven Jackson, and playing a very vanilla game plan to not show anything heading into the playoffs. Best I got, it looked like a preseason game.

Hey Undertaker. Good to see you!

Amnorix
01-12-2016, 09:09 AM
You're good. Chiefs have started slow.

Starting slow is usually not a good idea against the Patriots. They aren't much for giving up leads, once they have one.

But hte real bottom line is I have NO idea what the expect from this Patriots team. It's been a tale of two seasons -- the awesome team that went 10-0, and the mediocre team that limped into the playoffs with a 2-4 record. But that limp was due in part to missing many key players, SOME of whom are back Saturday.

So which Patriots team do we see? Your guess is as good as mine.

Dunerdr
01-12-2016, 09:16 AM
I guess I missed smith being on a different level last weekend

Rausch
01-12-2016, 09:21 AM
I've been waiting for KC to prove it before expecting anything other than any other year.

Well, this year the GM proved it. Had a spectacular draft, signed some much needed FA's, and was proactive in getting talent in this year.

Early in the year the team was bad. They didn't just lose games - they were a bad team. Bad play, bad coaching decisions, bad results.

They turned it around. No more stupid risky decisions by Andy, the team is playing smart (other than Hammond JR,) and perhaps their best performance of the year was on the road in the playoffs.

They might not have come roaring out of the gates but they finally got their $3it together, and there isn't a better time than right now...

MTG#10
01-12-2016, 09:22 AM
BB at home with an extra week to prepare...I'll honestly be shocked if we win this one.

BigMeatballDave
01-12-2016, 09:25 AM
I guess I missed smith being on a different level last weekend

Did you miss the 60 yrd run called back by a ticky tack holding call?

That's Russel Wilson level play.

Rausch
01-12-2016, 09:28 AM
BB at home with an extra week to prepare...I'll honestly be shocked if we win this one.

No one wants to lose. I thought it was reasonable to expect us to be competing for a SB in year 3.

If we lose by 7 or less @NE that is competing for a SB.

We should fully expect this game to be competitive. This isn't 1/2 a team that can't come from behind - these are the defending champs.

The good thing is this team isn't afraid to play on the road. We've won everywhere from Denver to fucking England...

BigMeatballDave
01-12-2016, 09:28 AM

Shocked? Why?

They are beat up and their OL sucks.

They had their ass handed to them in Miami.

Chiefs should win this.

Buehler445
01-12-2016, 09:33 AM
Starting slow is usually not a good idea against the Patriots. They aren't much for giving up leads, once they have one.

But hte real bottom line is I have NO idea what the expect from this Patriots team. It's been a tale of two seasons -- the awesome team that went 10-0, and the mediocre team that limped into the playoffs with a 2-4 record. But that limp was due in part to missing many key players, SOME of whom are back Saturday.

So which Patriots team do we see? Your guess is as good as mine.

I'm aware. I already posted which Pats team I'm confident we will see.

MTG#10
01-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Shocked? Why?

They are beat up and their OL sucks.

They had their ass handed to them in Miami.

Chiefs should win this.

Because its Brady and Belichick at home in the playoffs with an extra week to prepare...that's a recipe for an almost guaranteed win itself. We're beat up too, and that Miami game was a mirage.

I hope to God I'm wrong, another playoff win would be icing on the cake but I'm still just relieved to get that monkey off our backs.

Sfeihc
01-12-2016, 09:49 AM
(I know we have eight threads on this already but I have to get my nut while I've got the energy for it. Hide this thread as you wish.)

That's it. That's all you need to know. This Chiefs team is so terribly capable of beating the Pats with or without Jeremy Maclin.

Ten reasons why:

1. Alex Smith is on a whole 'nother level in the postseason.

2. The Patriots have a sturdy run defense but the Chiefs have run on everybody since they scored the West/Ware balance. They just put up 150 on the ****ing Texans.

3. If Maclin plays, he won't be as explosive but he can still victimize soft spots in zones and continue attracting attention. Conley only really got one significant start this year against the Steelers and he looked really, really solid.

4. The weather is likely to be cold and shitty, which always favors the run. The Chiefs have the best run game in the NFL, and definitely the best remaining run game in the playoffs. The Pats have possibly the worst.

5. The Pats got Vollmer back, which will help slow down the already-slowed-down Houston-Hali-Ford. But they've got no answer for a fully healthy Poe with Howard and Bailey at his side.

6. The Chiefs are THE BEST defense in the NFL at defending tight ends. Gronk will get his, but like DeAndre Hopkins, his contributions will be managed.

7. Even a healthy Edelman and Amendola aren't going to find a ton of room in anything other than underneathe routes.

8. Brady may not be a dead fish, but that ankle's not going to help him get away from a huge pass rush frequently.

9. With no run game to fear, Sutton can and will dial up the worst pass rushes and blitz packages he can devise.

10. The focus and confidence on this team is unbelievable. They are incredibly mentally tough in ways no Chiefs team this century has been. There is no chance for a lapse in their concentration. They play clean ball, they don't make too many mistakes, and they believe they can win every single game they play. They don't hope for it, they don't try really hard to believe -- they simply know it's true.

This Chiefs team has been so ****ing rewarding to watch this year. We're going to beat the Patriots and take Foxborough -- 27-21.

And then we're going to Denver.

Go Chiefs.

D, I couldn't agree more. Go CHIEFS!

Undertaker #59
01-12-2016, 09:51 AM
Yeah I would not put too much stock into the Miami game. It was very strange. But who knows, the Patriots could be as flat as that and the Chiefs roll.

Hey Undertaker. Good to see you!

Thanks, lurk from time to time. Been waiting for this game for a long time. Nice to see a few Chiefs' fans over on PatriotsPlanet. I'd especially like to thank you guys for sending Clay over as your official ambassador. He seems like a perfectly reasonable Chiefs' fan. :spock:

The Franchise
01-12-2016, 10:38 AM
I've never had so many people walk by me and tell me that they hope my teams beats the Pats ass this weekend. It's good to be a Chiefs fan right now.

Sandy Vagina
01-12-2016, 10:41 AM
I'd especially like to thank you guys for sending Clay over as your official ambassador. He seems like a perfectly reasonable Chiefs' fan. :spock:

At least you have another Patriots fan member for this weekend. :facepalm:

ModSocks
01-12-2016, 10:43 AM

We had JUST talked about this in anther thread prior to the game vs Houston. I mentioned how i loved watching the game alone.....and then on Saturday, 4 fucking people showed up at my place unexpectedly to watch the game with me, one of them bringing her 3 year old daughter....FU*******

The Franchise
01-12-2016, 10:44 AM
We had JUST talked about this in anther thread prior to the game vs Houston. I mentioned how i loved watching the game alone.....and then on Saturday, 4 fucking people showed up at my place unexpectedly to watch the game with me, one of them bringing her 3 year old daughter....FU*******

What the fuck?

O.city
01-12-2016, 10:45 AM
We had JUST talked about this in anther thread prior to the game vs Houston. I mentioned how i loved watching the game alone.....and then on Saturday, 4 ****ing people showed up at my place unexpectedly to watch the game with me, one of them bringing her 3 year old daughter....FU*******

Is it bad that I asked my wife if they stayed at our house if I could sedate our kids?

Sandy Vagina
01-12-2016, 10:45 AM
We had JUST talked about this in anther thread prior to the game vs Houston. I mentioned how i loved watching the game alone.....and then on Saturday, 4 ****ing people showed up at my place unexpectedly to watch the game with me, one of them bringing her 3 year old daughter....FU*******

Damn... change the locks if need be, and never answer the door again on gameday.

ModSocks
01-12-2016, 10:47 AM
Brady/BB are 14-3 in Foxboro in the playoffs.

Overall since Brady was named the starting QB, they've been a collective 91-17.

Yeah, and how many teams start 1-5 and win a playoff game that season?

I couldn't give a fuck what their record has been. This is the 2015 Patriots vs the 2015 Chiefs.

Halfcan
01-12-2016, 11:43 AM

Pats have lost 4 of the last 6 but get the advantage of playing at home.

The Hoodie will break out every trick play in the book to gain an edge. Chiefs should be ready for some strange plays that have never been called in this decade. Hopefully like when the Texans tried that crap-we will be ready.

Halfcan
01-12-2016, 11:46 AM
I've never had so many people walk by me and tell me that they hope my teams beats the Pats ass this weekend. It's good to be a Chiefs fan right now.

Exactly-everyone is tired of the smug Patriots and their rule bending to win Championships. Except the media-they LOVE them.

Pats got lucky last year-but their luck is going to run out. Their time is done.

temper11
01-12-2016, 12:05 PM
The Dolphins won because they were able to get in Brady's face all day...

If we do that, probably win. If not....

This. I think this is the deciding factor of the whole game. Which is not necessarily new. Game is won or lost in the trenches - as always. Chiefs Oline held up pretty well against a much better rushing threat in the Texans and Smith is plenty mobile, so surprisingly I'm not that worried about the Oline for a change. Smith will probably have his normal efficient game but will feel the loss of Maclin as that will just make everything else that much harder (Pats will double up on Kelce, etc.) So offense will be limited but I still think with the running game and Smith's ability to make good reads and pre-snap adjustments, they'll still be able to get some things done and put points on the board.

The Chiefs win if they are able to put consistent pressure on Brady. If he has time to sit back there and pick the defense apart, Chiefs will be in trouble. Normally I'd be pretty bullish about the Chiefs pass rush against the Patsy Oline, but the weather has a big chance of playing a critical role in this game. Much much harder to rush the passer if you can't get a good first step, or if you are slipping around. Inclement weather typically favors the offensive line.

If that's the case and each teams pass rush is neutralized, then it will most likely come down to Smith/Kelce/Wilson/Connoly vs. Brady/Gronk/Edelman and Amendola. Grrr... I'm as big a Smith fan as they come and I don't like the sound of that.

Here's hoping the Gods keep the weather away until Sunday. GO CHIEFS!

Earthling
01-12-2016, 12:19 PM
Damn... change the locks if need be, and never answer the door again on gameday.

I don't answer the phone either.

BlackOp
01-12-2016, 12:28 PM
Losing your last 2 games...against division rivals and getting knocked from the #1 seed in the process...that cant be good for the overall confidence level. I dont care if Brady is the QB...momentum is a real thing...just ask the Ravens. KC played them last year when they were in a similar funk...losing creates doubt.

Belichick is pragmatic enough to drop the Miami game to protect Brady...but to give up home field for it? Maybe he rolled the dice...thinking Denver would lose. I cant remember the Patriots limping into the post season though...

Getting some of their players back is nice...but it takes a bit to get "game ready". The playoffs is poor timing to try...IMO. Houston said it took him a while...

gold_and_red
01-12-2016, 12:32 PM
Turnovers are the key. KC feasts on them, Bellichick will drill that aspect into his team.

Boise_Chief
01-12-2016, 12:32 PM
I'm actually confident about this weekend. Our Defense is getting a swagger and come into this game with the most confidence in decades.

Offense should be able to put up 24 and I think this is enough with our D. Besides my wife is 0-10 on BJ bets against the chiefs. We have a standing bet through the playoffs. Here's to an 0-13 record for her.

Bowser
01-12-2016, 12:34 PM
Brady and Belichcik are 14-3 in the playoffs at Gillette Stadium. It's going to take a Herculean effort to beat them there, especially if the weather goes to shit.

temper11
01-12-2016, 12:34 PM
Besides my wife is 0-10 on BJ bets against the chiefs. We have a standing bet through the playoffs. Here's to an 0-13 record for her.

um... AWESOME.

Earthling
01-12-2016, 12:36 PM
Besides my wife is 0-10 on BJ bets against the chiefs.

This made me chuckle...:D

Bowser
01-12-2016, 12:38 PM
I'm actually confident about this weekend. Our Defense is getting a swagger and come into this game with the most confidence in decades.

Offense should be able to put up 24 and I think this is enough with our D. Besides my wife is 0-10 on BJ bets against the chiefs. We have a standing bet through the playoffs. Here's to an 0-13 record for her.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oP3ezq7G5E8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mav
01-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Yeah I would not put too much stock into the Miami game. It was very strange. But who knows, the Patriots could be as flat as that and the Chiefs roll.

Thanks, lurk from time to time. Been waiting for this game for a long time. Nice to see a few Chiefs' fans over on PatriotsPlanet. I'd especially like to thank you guys for sending Clay over as your official ambassador. He seems like a perfectly reasonable Chiefs' fan. :spock:

He's gotta be like a pats fan at this point , right?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
01-12-2016, 01:36 PM

The only thing Clay is a fan of is Clay. He's a perfect troll and as long as he's getting attention, he's happy.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-12-2016, 01:48 PM

How would you like it if somebody at your site posted IN EVERY THREAD that Tom Brady sucks and your team will never win anything until he's gone. That's what he did here with Alex smith. IN EVERY THREAD ! He was finally run off and the Mods here are well known for putting up with a lot of shit. I hope you enjoy him .

Undertaker #59
01-12-2016, 01:51 PM
How would you like it if somebody at your site posted IN EVERY THREAD that Tom Brady sucks and your team will never win anything until he's gone. That's what he did here with Alex smith. IN EVERY THREAD ! He was finally run off and the Mods here are well known for putting up with a lot of shit. I hope you enjoy him .

Oh I know. I have had to deal with problem members before. I was speaking a little tongue-in-cheek there.

It's all good.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Oh I know. I have had to deal with problem members before. I was speaking a little tongue-in-cheek there.

It's all good.

What's ironic is he has the most posts here, like 160,000.

Carlota69
01-12-2016, 02:42 PM

Thats soooo me. Here in Vegas, the local Chiefs bar peeps keep asking if I'm gonna come watch there. HELL NO! First, people bother me during the game with stupid questions like 'SO who's your favorite band?" and, "Why dont you guys play "Animals" by Pink Floyd? Also, I just don't think people should have to witness my emotions, good or bad, during the game.

Dunerdr
01-12-2016, 02:42 PM
Did you miss the 60 yrd run called back by a ticky tack holding call?

That's Russel Wilson level play.

Oh yeah. Missed the part where it's a 8 yard gain of Wilson doesn't hold. And all the touchdowns and clutch third down conversions smfh he played exactly like he has. This offense was still below average. I'm praying an offensive game plan for the ages has been hidden under wraps. Or the Indy playoff Alex shows up.

Marcellus
01-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Oh yeah. Missed the part where it's a 8 yard gain of Wilson doesn't hold. And all the touchdowns and clutch third down conversions smfh he played exactly like he has. This offense was still below average. I'm praying an offensive game plan for the ages has been hidden under wraps. Or the Indy playoff Alex shows up.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr/_/seasontype/3

Total QBR is a decent metric because it takes running and big plays into account.

Pablo
01-12-2016, 02:53 PM
Thats soooo me. Here in Vegas, the local Chiefs bar peeps keep asking if I'm gonna come watch there. HELL NO! First, people bother me during the game with stupid questions like 'SO who's your favorite band?" and, "Why dont you guys play "Animals" by Pink Floyd? Also, I just don't think people should have to witness my emotions, good or bad, during the game.To be fair, that's a good question.

NJChiefsFan
01-12-2016, 04:16 PM

Amen to that. You can imagine what I am hearing here in Jets land. Usually people I know like to enjoy the Chiefs failure, for once they are behind them. Except my students, who know they won't hear the end of it if the Chiefs win.

beach tribe
01-12-2016, 08:19 PM
I am a little more pessimistic. The Pats D can stop the run and screen game. They will make Alex throw down field to beat them, and he will fail. The defense will give us a chance, but Belichick will scheme to force Alex to go deep and he will fail.

Just keep predicting failure until you are right, huh?

Is that what happened last time we played?

We can run on anyone, and Alex can throw deep enough to keep them honest.

His # of deep attempts aren't high, but his efficiency on those throws is one of the best in the league.

Simply Red
01-12-2016, 08:21 PM
Just keep predicting failure until you are right, huh?

Is that what happened last time we played?

We can run on anyone, and Alex can throw deep enough to keep them honest.

His # of deep attempts aren't high, but his efficiency on those throws is one of the best in the league.

http://i.imgur.com/Lulwztd.gif

PatriotReign
01-12-2016, 08:23 PM
Exactly-everyone is tired of the smug Patriots and their rule bending to win Championships. Except the media-they LOVE them.

Pats got lucky last year-but their luck is going to run out. Their time is done.

Lucky how?

Seattle was giving up 17 points a game and Brady hung 14 on that defense in the 4th quarter.

If youre referring to Wilsons pass at the goal line NE practiced that very play because Seattle used that same play and formation in the redzone.

When youre good you don't need luck.

beach tribe
01-12-2016, 08:39 PM
Lucky how?

Seattle was giving up 17 points a game and Brady hung 14 on that defense in the 4th quarter.

If youre referring to Wilsons pass at the goal line NE practiced that very play because Seattle used that same play and formation in the redzone.

I agree with your post. It's all true. It's also true that if you are good you don't have to cheat, and well, ugh

beach tribe
01-12-2016, 08:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Lulwztd.gif

Thanks, bro.

You seem nice..

Dunerdr
01-12-2016, 08:46 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr/_/seasontype/3

Total QBR is a decent metric because it takes running and big plays into account.

I don't care what it says let's be honest last weeks Chiefs offense, the week before Chiefs offend the one before that and that we're not good enough to consistently beat the pats d. That's with maclin. It has seemed to improve since smith took some play calling from Reid and they've played well. But but Alex certainly hasn't been San Fran playoff Alex or colts playoff game Alex. He's just been regular Alex smith.

Direckshun
01-12-2016, 08:52 PM
The Pats don't have our offense cornered like everybody automatically assumes.

We have the NUMBER ONE run game in the NFL, statistically. We've run on everybody, and that includes damn good defenses like the Texans and Bills.

If I'm the Pats, I sell out to stop the run and trust my secondary in matchups on the outside.

The problem with that is that Andy is a master of counterpunches. There are plenty of ways to use a defense hyperfocused on one aspect of the game to your advantage.

Dunerdr
01-12-2016, 08:54 PM
The Pats don't have our offense cornered like everybody automatically assumes.

We have the NUMBER ONE run game in the NFL, statistically. We've run on everybody, and that includes damn good defenses like the Texans and Bills.

If I'm the Pats, I sell out to stop the run and trust my secondary in matchups on the outside.

The problem with that is that Andy is a master of counterpunches. There are plenty of ways to use a defense hyperfocused on one aspect of the game to your advantage.

Master of counter punches... Without maclin and Charles he's boxing with nubs. I'm not saying we're getting shutout but a lot of our chances are gonna be placed on Alex legs to make and extend plays.

New World Order
01-12-2016, 08:55 PM
Lucky how?

This sounds exactly like Knowmo.

stevieray
01-12-2016, 08:58 PM
GREAT...:rolleyes:

....you predicted at tie in a blowout.

Direckshun
01-12-2016, 09:03 PM
Master of counter punches... Without maclin and Charles he's boxing with nubs. I'm not saying we're getting shutout but a lot of our chances are gonna be placed on Alex legs to make and extend plays.

If our Jamaal-replacement nubs lead the league in rushing since Week 7... you've got such a warped definition of "nubs" as to render it useless.

beach tribe
01-12-2016, 09:07 PM

I actually feel like Smith is gonna have a big game. Especially if the Pats have a lot of success on offense.

Smith plays up or down to his competition or the game situation quite often.

I have a feeling that if we win, he's going to be a big reason why. He's playing confident, His reads, and audibles have been on point and if we need to score a lot of points to win, he's gonna make it happen.

Smith is going to smash the labels placed on him in this game.

My gut feelings have been abnormally correct throughout this season, and I hope it's right again.

KChiefs1
01-12-2016, 09:09 PM
This is just another stop on the way to glory.

It's our density.

Mr. Laz
01-12-2016, 09:11 PM
Isn't this a jinx thread, declaring a victory beforehand

just sayin'

Pasta Little Brioni
01-12-2016, 09:56 PM
I would feel more confident if he predicted a loss. Dude was frightened of the Texans ROFL ROFL

TimBone
01-13-2016, 12:05 AM

I'm not an Alex hater, but I have a hard time believing this. Do you have stats showing it?

TimBone
01-13-2016, 12:06 AM
Lucky how?

There's decent football conversation being had in here, and that's the post you choose to reply to?

C'mon, man. I assume you came over to talk football.

eDave
01-13-2016, 12:12 AM
I actually feel like Smith is gonna have a big game. Especially if the Pats have a lot of success on offense.

I have a feeling that if we win, he's going to be a big reason why. He's playing confident, His reads, and audibles have been on point and if we need to score a lot of points to win, he's gonna make it happen.

My gut feelings have been abnormally correct throughout this season, and I hope it's right again.

I will be very surprised if he has a bad game. Not worried about him and that is comforting. If the game is lost, it is lost elsewhere.

Pushead2
01-13-2016, 12:48 AM
Hopefully Reid has the right game plan and he makes the RIGHT coaching decisions.

Don Corlemahomes
01-13-2016, 12:51 AM
Isn't this a jinx thread, declaring a victory beforehand

just sayin'

:rolleyes:

eDave
01-13-2016, 12:56 AM
Hopefully Reid has the right game plan and he makes the RIGHT coaching decisions.

This is where it will be won or lost. And Pederson better not be distracted.

MotherfuckerJones
01-13-2016, 02:11 AM
Late evening bullshit: How to do crack with Chandler Jones

JD10367
01-13-2016, 02:46 AM
Offense should be able to put up 24...

Yeah, whatever you're smoking, sell me some.

PatriotReign
01-13-2016, 04:44 AM
There's decent football conversation being had in here, and that's the post you choose to reply to?

C'mon, man. I assume you came over to talk football.

Those are the facts.

Hilarious. The Patriots are lucky because of the Butler INT, but the Seahawks weren't lucky on the circus catch that got them in the redzone to begin with.

The Seahawks defense was way better than the Chiefs and Brady picked them apart laying 14 points on them in a single quarter when it mattered most.

Red Dawg
01-13-2016, 06:16 AM
Alot of this game will come down to Edleman. If we can stuff his ass all over and take him away as an option It would help a lot. They are not nearly as good on offense without him. If we can't and don't then we are done for sure.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-13-2016, 06:45 AM
Edleman will reinjure his broken foot early in the game.

Chiefs 38
Pats 17

Andoverer
01-13-2016, 07:05 AM
As of this morning the weather forecast I'm looking at for Saturday is showing the rain in Foxboro MA is more likely to be in the morning and mid-day and diminishing around game time. High of 41 for the day. The weather may not be that much of a factor after all.

DenverChief
01-13-2016, 07:17 AM
Brady and Belichcik are 14-3 in the playoffs at Gillette Stadium. It's going to take a Herculean effort to beat them there, especially if the weather goes to shit.

Those three loses were to Joe Flacco x2 and ....Mark Sanchez lol

beach tribe
01-13-2016, 08:32 AM
I'm not an Alex hater, but I have a hard time believing this. Do you have stats showing it?

I'm trying to find it now.

It has been posted here. Maybe someone can help. I'll keep looking.

kccrow
01-13-2016, 08:54 AM
Edleman will reinjure his broken foot early in the game.

Chiefs 38
Pats 17

Legitimately high probability of re-injury to the 5th metatarsal without full healing (several months).

Pasta Little Brioni
01-13-2016, 10:37 AM
Those are the facts.

Hilarious. The Patriots are lucky because of the Butler INT, but the Seahawks weren't lucky on the circus catch that got them in the redzone to begin with.

The Seahawks defense was way better than the Chiefs and Brady picked them apart laying 14 points on them in a single quarter when it mattered most.

Way better? Fuck your cheating ass team and fanbase

Dunerdr
01-13-2016, 02:41 PM

I sure hope it's his finest. But we're kinda short on playmakers right now.

Hammock Parties
01-13-2016, 08:25 PM
The Chiefs without Jeremy Maclin: (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201510250kan.htm)

A. Smith - 21-32 251 yards 1 TD 0 INT
Wilson - 3 rec 71 yards
Conley - 6 rec 63 yards
Kelce - 5 rec 73 yards

Direckshun
01-13-2016, 08:58 PM
That doesn't include the remaining part of the game after Maclin went down. I'm pretty sure Smith led two TD drives against the Texans without Maclin on the field against a top 10 D.

PunkinDrublic
01-13-2016, 09:10 PM
I sure hope it's his finest. But we're kinda short on playmakers right now.

Dumbest thing posted in the thread.

petegz28
01-13-2016, 09:14 PM
It's time to channel a little Marty and Vermeil. Embrace the Patriots irritations and trickery. You know they will try dumb shit like making the locker room heat go out or something just to get under the skin of our team. We need to let them know it doesn't matter. We'll play them in the ****ing parking lot if that's what they want.

Just line up, 11-11 and punch them right in the ****ing mouth. All game. Play after play and play.

Smith needs to be ready for the headsets to go out and just take over the play calling himself. Let them know their shit don't phase us. We're here to play ****ing football. Not see what rules we can bend or break. Not see what tricks we can pull to frustrate your team off the field.

We're gonna line up and camel hump their ass from Foxboro to Boston, through all the 'boroughs" and back again.

Hump, hump, hump, and hump some ****ing more.

Tom Brady is gonna have nightmares for the next 7 months about Dontari Poe and Justin Houston spit roasting his ass on his own field.

CHIEFS UP IN THIS PIECE....ya Justin Bieber Bitch!